No Promo For Charles.

So I got a new book recently and I’m about halfway in. It’s interesting, well written; part autobiography, part recent events.

I had a sudden urge to jump to the index.

Nope, he’s not listed, but maybe his blog is.

No dice. I thought, “There’s got to be an indirect reference somewhere,” so I looked for Dan Rather. On the bottom of page 149 there’s this:

Yep. No mention of Charles Johnson or Little Green Footballs at all, and just a passing reference to Rathergate & Green Helmet Man. No free promotion for you, fuckface.* Nice job, Andrew.

“There are thousands of opinions in my comment section, comments that disagree with one another. For him to take things that exist in my comments section to make it appear as if those people are my fans, or that they reflect my point of view when I make blanket statements condemning racism, shows how disingenuous this fuckface is.”
Andrew Breitbart on Charles Johnson
Blogmocracy Radio podcast 3 October 2011

__________________________________________________________________________________________

* Andrew Breitbart’s term of endearment for the Magical Jazzy Ponytail.

Related: Revisiting Rathergate

109 Comments on “No Promo For Charles.”

I miss Andrew. 😦

Andrew was the real deal. There’s no replacing him, but there are some people who’ve picked up the torch and declared as he did to the Idiot Left, “Fuck you. War. ” People like James Woods, Kurt Schlichter, and Scott Adams, whose blog I’ve been checking out lately.

This is what the kids mean by, “sheer ownage.” 😆

I know – reminds me of that old clip, where every prominent Dim was calling for a takedown of the imminent nuclear/WMD threat named Saddam Hussein, a year or so before Dubya actually took action and was declared Attila The Dumb by the very same people, along with the media, Hollywood, and libturds everywhere.

Such an absurd and tragic figger of a man. 😆

That video montage of liberal media talking heads calling the virus the “Wuhan Coronavirus” is precious. Nobody can tell me that Fatso hadn’t heard them yapping about if before they decided to call it racist. Fatso’s smelling salts Twitter moment is pathetic.

Fredo Cuomo said now’s the time to “go all ethnic” to prevent infection. Apparently he couldn’t say the A-word.

Nobody, but nobody, cares about your political nonsense. Or the shitty music you pretend to listen to, that you get off some college radio “hitlist.” You’re all fraudulent, all the way down to the couch stuck to your ass.

04308968 27300 91 Charles Sun, Sep 30, 2007 4:40:24pm

re: #18 gettinby

I did not know Breitbart was co-creator of the HuffPo.
    /Something I, personally, would not be proud of or want people to know.

I have it on good authority that one reason Andrew helped create Huffpo was to expose the inanity of the Hollywood left.

6. dezzez says:

Like you have a choice, not a soul on the planet likes you and you cant fit through the door to even go outside.

Hilarious that he terms his near-total shunning and abject oblivion, “social distancing.” 😆

Go beg for pfennigs, Pfuckface. 😆

“He just seemed uncomfortable with his fellow human beings…
      Was he awkward? On a 1 to 10 scale I’d say about a 4 or a 5.”

Andrew Breitbart on Charles Johnson, Blgomocracy podcast 10 October 2010.

I’d say he’s up to about 9-10 by now, after all these years of hiding in the bunker, watching shitty TV and tweeting outraged gibberish. 😳

Pfatass must have gotten a warning or three from Jack’s gendarmes about this — he used to say it thrice daily. 😆

Gus drags Donkey-Chompers on the Twitter… 😆

Honey Badger will not be kept prisoner. 😆

Go smoke some more dope, Gussy.

😆 😆

Ditto on my previous response to you. Asshole.

Went to the grocery store today. It was utter chaos at 1:30 in the afternoon! 😯 Shelves were emptied out – canned goods, frozen vegetables and other stuff. They were sold out of chicken and hamburger. Was told that they sold out of toilet paper yesterday. The reason for the insanity per a clerk at the store is that people think they’re going to be told to stay home for two weeks or more.

• poteen2 says:

It’s crazy. I went to get some milk and juice but couldn’t find a parking place.
      I always buy TP and paper towels bulk at Costco cuz I hate running out so I’m good there.
      About 10 days worth of food, tap water, 4 bottles of wine, 1 of Jameson Black Barrel and 30 lbs. of waist storage so I can ride it out.
      It’s my grandson I worry about. He just this week learned to poop in the toilet. I may have to kick down some rolls so he learns to wipe.

It’s insane for sure! Hubby’s Rotary fundraiser has been cancelled so we’re going out to dinner instead. We have plenty of food & a fully stocked bar along with TP etc. at home, but we refuse to bow to hysteria.

Avoid crowds, wash your hands after contact with anything “public,” and maybe spend some of this downtime working on yourself. Or drinking, whatever suits your mood. 🏋️‍♀️ 🥃 📚 🏃‍♀️ (get in shape to run away from murderous mobs) 😄

We’re going to our favorite restaurant tonight. It seats fewer than the limit Governor DeWine has put on public gatherings. Ohio doesn’t have many known cases & nobody dead.

We went out to our fave Mexican joint last night, and I had a huge plate of smothered burritos and a delicious margarita. I like living on the edge. 😄

I’m going to order their awesome rib-eye steak & oysters.

You have to have FB for this to work, but about ten mins in Mayor Duggan introduces my bro-in-law as a “new general” in the fight. I think Marcus does a great job here, speaking calmly and rationally about this frightening bug. He’s one of the leading infectious disease experts in the world, and has been for 30 years or so. I can still beat him in chess, though.

Well, here’s some crap news. My sister has a recurrence of her colon cancer. Biopsies scheduled and all that. Very upsetting, given that she had gone through surgery and chemo a couple years ago, and was supposedly cancer-free.

How horrible! Prayers for your sister!

Thanks, ‘Mouse. She’s my next-older sibling, so we were pretty close as kids. After some teenage and young adult struggles, she got married and moved to Colorado, and rarely sees the rest of the family. I don’t really know why, but there’s been more contact in recent years with texting and whatnot, along with supportive communication about her illness. I hope she can beat this.

I’m close to my baby brother so I understand. Hope she can beat this!

• Abu says:

Let me add my prayers for you sister, Octo.

Thanks, man. This is a toughie. She’s the first one of our nine-kid family to get a serious illness. Well, if you don’t count my brother’s alcoholism, which is in remission.

Swiped from Instapundit. Liberal hypocrisy on display.

Poor Gussy. No freebies for him.

Listen to this ass-douche… 😂

Hey, Steve — YOU are an Old White Guy. Maybe you should retreat from public life. 😂

Never-Trump Rick Wilson is an asshole. This man is/was a Republican? Spare me.

Two things the Trump presidency has done is make Democrats more insane/dysfunctional and expose the fake Republicans.

Love how he makes all these dire charges, and says “sank into their fear of Trump,” all without a shred of evidence supporting any of this bullshit. Classic libturd glurge. 😂

20. windbag says:

Suddenly my friends with bidets seem wise and prescient.

Tell us more about the amazon, Uncle Joe.

22. ISTE says:

This bidet epidemic is going to be fun.

Lots of Americans are buying them thinking it is a more hygienic option to toilet paper. Well I bet 99% of American new bidet owners sit/squat/hover over one the wrong way round.

Bidets are primarily for freshening up Mr Happy and Mrs Grumpy, not power washing assholes.

Oh well…

Two words:
      Water rationing.

Just remembered a relative of ours in Buffalo, who went on a trip to Japan and encountered the toilet of his dreams. Not only does it “power wash” thine bunghole with an unerring stream of warm water, it then proceeds to dry the area with a warm breeze. He swore he was going to buy one for his home — I wonder if he ever followed through. 🤔😃

Beavis predicted this whole TP kerfuffle. I think the hoarding of toilet paper is frickin’ hilarious, myself. People are nutso. 😂

You could save water by drying it first and then chipping it off with an expired credit card.

While riding my Harley, I swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and landed in a ditch, severely banging my head.
    Dazed and confused I crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road when a shiny new convertible pulled up with a very beautiful woman who asked, “Are you okay”?

As I looked up, I noticed she was wearing a low-cut blouse with cleavage to die for…

“I’m okay I think,” I replied as I pulled myself up to the side of the car to get a closer look.

She said, “Get in and I’ll take you home, so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head.”

“That’s nice of you,” I answered, “but I don’t think my wife will like me doing that!”

“Oh, come now, I’m a nurse,” she insisted. “I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly.”

Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive. Being sort of shaken and weak, I agreed, but repeated, “I’m sure my wife won’t like this.”

We arrived at her place which was just few miles away and,after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging, I thanked her and said, “I feel a lot better, but I know my wife is going to be really upset so I’d better go now.”

“Don’t be silly!”, she said with a smile. “Stay for a while. She won’t know anything. By the way, where is she?”

“Still in the ditch, I guess.”

😂😂😂😂

NOBODY knows you’re alive, you’re not on hit list, and you would obviously post evidence of this harassment if you had any. “Block and report!” Remember?

Stop living in a fantasy world where you’re relevant, Chonky. 😢😂

Here’s the deluded fool, dreaming of days gone by, when he actually was a target of demented trolls — libturd moonbat trolls, to be exact.

They must have some kind of target list.
      4 hours ago
      Great. I’m getting swarmed by dumbass MAGA cultists again.
      4 hours ago
      So very sick of Trump’s MAGA cult and their pathetic delusional worship of a corrupt con man.
      5 hours ago

Chill like Charlie:

One of Chonky’s last minions. 😢

27. windbag says:

Sheryl Crow was a prophet.

Great thread on The Warmening. Talking points and airthang. 😃

Right back to lying about being relevant to loads of people. Chonky, it’s over! Get a life. 😆

Forgot to pay the water bill! 😱😢

Donkey debate is on CNN at 8:00. Popcorn popped. 😆

Sanders is a raw Marxist.

Biden will be the Donkey nominee. Scary.

Listening to the debate (sans live audience). They really need a laugh track.

“You might notice the podiums are far apart: The microphones at the Democratic debate are 6 feet apart, per recommendations from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to avoid the spread of coronavirus.” –CNN live feed introduction.

Good thinking. We wouldn’t want Joe and Bernie cross-pollinating each other.