ALEXA & Charles Johnson’s Traffic Manipulation

Occasionally The BRC checks the Little Green Footballs ALEXA Statistics, and there appears to be an anomaly in the fabric of the futon vortex. Something happened on 20 September 2019 that gave Charles Johnson’s Little Green Footballs a significant bump in traffic.

According to ALEXA, in less than two months (52 days) LGF traffic increased by an astounding 143%. Did Charles Johnson post breaking news? No. Did he increase the number of headline posts on his front page? Yes. Does clicking on the LGF front page automatically tally all posts on the front page as having been read? Yes.

Compare today’s graph with this one from 25 September 2014:

In other words, Charles Johnson’s Little Green Footballs was ranked by Alexa at -73K in September 2014, and as of December 2019 it’s at -307K.

That’s some impressive work, Charles.

181 Comments on “ALEXA & Charles Johnson’s Traffic Manipulation”

I try not to be cynical in the Christmas season, but I’m beginning to question the integrity of Chonky’s site-statistics. They seem to flutter like a pair of old dishwasher skivvies tied to the radio antenna of a stolen VW van, hightailing it down the lost highway while the Santa Ana winds blow crazily across the desert. And yet…there’s NO corresponding bump in his GoFundMe begging bowl. Nada. Notzink.

It’s veddy interesting. But stupid. 😆

2. Koko says:

It is veddy, veddy intedestink!

A Little Cautionary History Tale — Long, long ago, in the Before-Time, a little band of scrofulous rockers picked up their second-hand instruments, stole a car and moved from Tucson to Seattle, to join what they’d heard was a burgeoning (not the word they used) music scene. They thought they’d be the hottest, best band up there in the misty rainforest, and be signed immediately to a great record deal. They didn’t even have any demos in the can, but they figured they’d be making real records in a minute, so no biggie.

When they got there, they found the place was overrun with great young bands already, like Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Mudhoney, the Dwarves, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, etc., etc. They didn’t really fit in, but the other musicians welcomed them, and let them open for them in the dive bars they were all playing. No record company was interested, early on. It took them a couple of years of grinding and auditioning for record company dweebs before they finally got signed by Sub Pop to a bad deal that would net them zero dollars or promotion, but would let them tour with the label’s other bands and make an album.

When they arrived in Seattle, they featured a very talented singer who sounded like a young Mick Jagger, and looked like a typical glam rocker. His name was Eric Martin, and he had a drug problem, which went malignant in Seattle while the band struggled. After awhile, Eric and the band, who had all gone to high school together in Tucson, went their separate ways. Eric took his drug habit back to Tucson, and died not long after. Above, is one of the songs he recorded as a demo with the band, right before he left Seattle. I think it would have sounded great on an early Stones record, and nobody would be the wiser.

After Eric left, the group auditioned singers but couldn’t find anyone they liked, so they started performing with Eddie the bass player singing. He had the vocal range of a late-night karaoke drunk, but he wrote all the songs and kept the band together, so it was his job by default. He came to love singing, even though he couldn’t hit any high notes, or low notes, or too many in-between. It all worked out about as well as you’d imagine. 😆

Sidenote: Eric’s mother, Marie, had been a very strong supporter of her son’s musical aspirations while they were growing up, and had let the scruffy kids practice and hang out at her house all the time. She ended up blaming Eddie for Eric’s death, because he was the ringleader and bad influence, and all that crap. Eddie felt terrible about this, and wrote a song of apology to Marie. They still haven’t spoken to this day, except through this song.

i guess that i didn’t wait to take him to town
    some say it thrilled him
    but that was the place that took him down
    some say i killed him
    but it could have been anyone
    i wish it would have been anyone but me
    but thats a fact that i can’t erase
    and that facts a fact that i have to face
    i took him to that place and he’s gone

he was a talented boy
    he was a talented boy
    he was a talented boy

he had a pretty girl and alot of good friends
    they gave him all that they could have
    he never got the chance to make amends
    but i know that he would have
    it must’ve justa got out of hand
    he lost his mind and he lost his band
    he went back home to escape it all
    and everything was cool until i got that call
    until i got that goddamned call

he was a talented boy
    he was a talented boy
    he was a talented boy

they say that no one wants to grow up to be a junkie
    but i think he did
    you can blame it on mick
    you can blame it on keith
    or you can even blame it on sid
    he let me and his mother down
    she was the coolest always let us hang around
    and its for her that i gotta sing
    or maybe its for me so that she can see
    it didn’t have to be marie

he was a talented boy
    he was a talented boy
    he was a talented boy
    he was a talented boy
    he was a talented boy

• Koko says:

That is tough and terrible what happened to that talented boy. Addiction sucks. Not fair.

Rock lifestyle kills. Occupational hazard like few others. 😱

Once upon a time in my early 20’s, I was living with two other guys in a cheap apartment when my older sister needed a place to crash for a few days. After she left, she remarked that we were “living the rock and roll lifestyle, only without the money.” That last part is prolly what saved us. Saved me, anyway — the other guys are long dead now.

Drugs were very easy to get in Bangkok while I was in HS. A few kids I knew OD’d on heroin.
          Am grateful that I stayed away from experimenting with the serious stuff. Tried pot. It was boring.

Never heard this guy before. My excuse? Wasn’t born and raised here. 😆

That reminds me — the guys who went on to become the Supersuckers once had a glam-pop dance band called, “Thai Pink.” True story. 😂

That’s Eric Martin singing, and Eddie “Spaghetti” on bass. The guitar player and drummer were also part of the original Supersuckers lineup. Thai Pink had a local following in Tucson, but the guys sought a harder-edged sound.

4. Koko says:

Ain’t the right time…

5. Koko says:

And yeah even these incorrigible English boys know right from wrong.

6. Koko says:

Credence.

Yah. Iv’e seen it,

Love the Creedence! My much-older brother had all their albums, and I snagged them when he moved out. They were a little scratchy by then, having been to too many teen parties. I still have them.

The Idiot Left, in all their totalitarian idiocy, seek to silence any dissenting opinions. Even ones that are only slightly off-narrative, must be censored, cancelled, and memory-holed. It’s like Chonky’s old LGF “glory days,” when he was banning people left and right for the tiniest of offenses, and in the process cratering his blog for good.

Fatso can mess with his website clicks all he wants. His begging bowl is still gathering cobwebs… 😆

$9,870 raised of $20,000 goal after how many years?? Pathetic.

No 💵 in months! 😱😂😳😢

And half of that is him taking the money out and putting it back in to stimulate donations. I think he started his GoFundMe in May of 2015. For some reason Fat Jazzy thought it would be his springboard to a new round of fame because of his past association with Pam after the Garland Texas Jihad attack. Turns out no one asked him shit. But he thought a GoFundMe would do the trick.

9. Koko says:

Levin: Every president would be subject to impeachment under Dems’ current articles

Straight fire 🔥!

People are pissed about this bullshit. I am, too, but it’s exactly what I was expecting from these libturd hacks.

Karma sucks. The consequences of the Donkey coup will be awesome. Can’t wait!

What just happened in the UK, on a bigger scale. Socialists and their enablers kicked to the curb. This is any sane person’s fervent hope.

10. dezzez says:

Be a real shame if Chucks manipulation was sent to his advertisers.

Proud of my girls, Part Infinity. This “hopeless case” that other therapists had given up on and passed off, has had real progress and improvement since my younger girl has been counseling her. My girl just got a big raise and promotion to full-time, accredited therapist. Ok, I’m proud and impressed by my own little girl, who’s suffered from the family curse (on both sides) of anxiety her whole life, since around third grade. She understands and connects with some very troubled young people.

When I read the card this girl wrote to my kid the other day, I was struck by the cosmic connections between the people in my extended-family who’ve dealt with severe anxiety and depression, including my own mother, and two of my nieces who are battling mental illness right now. Chances are, most of us here are in the same leaky boat.

12. ISTE says:

So true.

13. Koko says:

Ok you guys knew I would pull this trigger. And I’m traveling. I’m sitting in a hotel room. Breakfast sucked. Eggs were hammered and ham was like shoe leather. But this makes it all better!😆

14. Koko says:

OMG there was a sister. Of course she’s exquisite.

Did you know that Andy Williams and Ethel Kennedy were an item for a while?

• Koko says:

They seem like they’re all in the same tribe of beautiful, talented white people.

She had a picture of him on the desk in her bedroom at Hickory Hill in Virginia – was 1978 when I was a governess/nanny. Ethel was dreadful. I went back to Thailand in December ’78.

The walls are closing in on Fatso. 😆

Unwarranted bravado…hello!

Hubby is conducting a concert tonight. 🙂 Need to get all dressed in my sparklies soon.

18. Koko says:

I’m not sure if this is the right time. But I think at some point we really need to talk about epigenetics. Maybe it’s just an ape thing.

I get a laff now and then when I’m watching people, and I remember we’re all a bunch of apes, thinking we’re so above the rest of the animals, and whatnot. 😄

19. Koko says:

Some boring guys, a smart black guy and Kim Strassel.

Today is wifely duty day. Am wrapping Xmas presents. Good thing there’s plenty of bourbon in the house. 😆

21. Koko says:

So as noted earlier YouTube censored the actual aired show on Fox last night. And bizarrely Fox doesn’t actually carry it’s own show. Because you know……the truth. They don’t want you to see it! So I try to show the most recent Kim Strassel video from a couple days ago and they jack you with a LOUD 30 second long INTRUSIVE CRAP AD. They shit on their own programming. Enjoy NOT.

• Koko says:

They know you’re not going to hear the truth from Kim Strassel because you’re going to be so offended by the abrasive ad you will just back out. And not watch her. But guess what fuckers. We’re voting Trump. We know what you’re trying to do and we don’t trust you. CNN sucks. YouTube sucks. Now Fox sucks.

22. Koko says:

We all woke up in this skin.

Now she’s all verklempt. Mood-swings are a bitch. 😃

• Koko says:

Yeah it ain’t that great being white. My big joke is I like to pretend I’m British you know, cuz they sound so classy. Except the the Cockney sound like ignorant idiots. My name is ridiculously English and they ruled the world. So I’m like I’m a big shot ruler of the world. You know my last name is Wells. There’s only about 900,000 of us in Kentucky alone. LOL! My first name is I’m not telling you. It’s so stupid English, not Dave or Dan. But starts with D. You can guess it! But I’m really just a big mutt. Part Brit, part Scot, part American Native (1/8th!!) Liz Warren would kill for that!. And some German probably. But to be Brit is to be German too. All very recent human movements. Anglo/Saxon and what not.

I’m white all over, with some Brit, but mostly Irish. According to Ancestry.com. There’s also a bit of German-French, with a grandparent hailing from the Alsace-Lorraine region.

My wife, now, who was born and raised to believe she was 100% Greek? Oy, the mixing what occurred! 😆

23. Koko says:

Does this violate YouTube’s bullshit?

As apes go, humans are pretty great.

Not so tuff without her script. 😂

😄

27. Koko says:

Oh shit!

The NBA legend, 47, was co-hosting “Inside The NBA” on Thursday night when he told a quick story that he promised, “you’re not gonna believe.”

“It’s a true story,” O’Neal explained. “So, we live in a building on Wilshire. So you park your car and the valet’s down there. So I’m already in the building, I’m coming through the lobby. Door opens, it’s Stevie Wonder. He comes in, says, ‘What’s up, Shaq?’ Presses the button.”

The co-hosts laughed. “For real,” he told them suggesting the beloved musician isn’t really blind. “He got on the elevator, he was like, ‘What’s up, Shaq? How you doing, big dog? Yes, he did. Wilshire Boulevard.”

“Presses the button, gets off on his floor, goes to his room. I went and called every person I knew and told them this story. And they believed me.”

DeNiro’s projecting, again — he’s the one who’s a nasty little bitch, with no redeeming qualities. Ask any of the women in his life.

29. Koko says:

I’m watching a Love Boat episode that has the daughter of Leslie Caron (she’s stunningly gorgeous) with her mom. I can’t believe how beautiful all these actresses are in this stupid show it has John Biner in it and Marion Ross – Mom on Happy Days. Super pretty woman too in ‘86. it’s the Christmas mother-daughter scam episode two parter. I think I’m watching part one I don’t have the sound up yet and probably won’t. I’m sitting here thinking how can these women be so damn hot? Duh! They’re actually mother daughter and mom’s a super star!

It’s snowing like crazy here BTW.

• Koko says:

OK I think that’s Zooey Dachenal with Leslie Caron. I guess she’s a fan of Caron’s being a kindred hot woman actress or something. Here are the Caron ladies, mom and daughter.

I’ll have you know Koko had to get all the way off the couch and to the dreaded basement. That’s how crappy iPads are. Rot in hell Steve Jobs.

30. Koko says:

You just knew that kid’s gonna grow up to be absolutely on fire gorgeous.

She did not disappoint.

Here’s another one. Rebecca? Is that a sister or a grand daughter? I’ve lost track.

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm, in this overly-grateful response to my meager contribution? I mean, I use the site all the time, but I am not pleased with some of their politicized, skewed-left entries. I checked the box with the smallest amount next to it, but I coughed up the extra .35 cents to cover the charge cost. Big spender! 😆

—————————————————————————–

Katherine Maher
    6:21 PM (1 hour ago)
    to me

Dear Octopus.

I feel so lucky to get to be the person to thank you for your $ 3.10 gift, on behalf of a world of people seeking free knowledge.

I used to try to guess what motivated you to give, but the longer I do this work, the more I realize I can’t put your curiosity in a box. There is no one singular experience of Wikipedia. Curiosity is as diverse as we all are, and it looks a little different for each of us.

When you use Wikipedia next, I hope you feel that it belongs to you. Because without you, and without the millions of people who come back to us every day, we would be nothing.

Thank you for giving Wikipedia shape, and purpose, and momentum. Thank you for fitting us into your life.

With immense gratitude,

Katherine

Katherine Maher, Executive Director
    Wikimedia Foundation

• koko says:

Really. Thanks for that $3.10 cents gift. I hope that this didn’t cause any hardship in your life such as late rent or car payment or death of a cat. Maybe next year you can see your way to donate $3.11 gift if things are going better. Thanks again for your generous donation!!!!

Next year, I’m going to gift them the whole $3.10 right away, instead of making them beg me for a month first. It’s the least I can do. Literally.

32. Koko says:

LOL! Hey don’t call a man a criminal when he’s running the country and maybe said man would spare you the embarrassment of being an old lady which you are.

I must say Nancy should be commended for keeping it together for so long but she’s just been brutal to Trump. He will strike back as dumb Morning Joke and Mika found out the hard way.

Another classic Trump trolling. 😆

I can hear the shrieking of the Idiot Left over this “tooth-ist” tweet, like sweet music in the night.

No, Fatass. That’s what YOU do. Every single day. 😆

I love that Chonky’s dealing with the shame and embarrassment of the sham-peachment fail the same way he dealt with the Mueller Report, by ignoring all the myriad ways in which it has failed, and screeching out more accusations based on absolutely nothing. Good strategy!

34. Koko says:

I was thinking about Val Kilmer the other day. Yeah this is what you think about when you don’t have a job and don’t want one. Anyhoo you know he’s really sick I think with cancer. I mean really. And I think it’s so great he got to play this role where you know this once strapping young actor played the tuberculosis ridden historical character. So convincing and love-able as the great Doc Holliday with the also fabulous Kurt Russell and Bill Paxton. The former a former Disney kid of Herbie the Love Bug fame! And Bill P…God he died TOO DAMN YOUNG. This picture sums it up, he looks so sick. Even dying he will bust your lame ass. I’m your Huckleberry.

35. Koko says:

He did a lot of other really great stuff. But this tickles me. It’s just so ….ME. Totally useless in the face of desperation.

36. koko says:

So they crap on Strassel. Let’s see if we can post Judge Janine.
    Another brilliant truth sayer with pretty face and hair.

37. Koko says:

38. Koko says:

My mom was twenty seven when I was a kid. She was always mad and I never had a day when she wasn’t mad at me. It was very painful because as a boy you want to please your mom. I became depressed. But I got better, you just can’t put me down! I’m just too damn happy! In contrast my daughters, twins were on the war path! They were like we’re going to defeat this bitch. So cute. So strong and powerful. It just makes me laugh. They love their mom today, it was just a testing thing. You know. They’re sweet beautiful monsters.

• Koko says:

To tie it all in I should say my mom looked a lot like Leslie Caron. My dad used to take sexy pictures of her. So you can imagine how distraught I was to not please her. So perfect, so beautiful. I used to stroke her perfect legs with her hose on. She liked that. She was kind and angry at the same time. She loved that I adored her. Oh gosh I can’t believe I survived all that. But I did and here I am. I’m still alive. Maybe it was all meant to be.

• ISTE says:

I kind of adopted a kid last year. Best think I ever did. Watching that child grow up is something so great there is no words for.

OK, I admit it, never had to do the diaper thing and the teething and the not wanting to go to school stuff.

But, best experience of my life. The reason for life is the next generation.

Those rectangular pupils still skeeve me out. And the yelling, by goats. Who’s to say they’re not possessed by demons? Damn cute, though.

• Koko says:

That is awesome. I always think we would adopt if we couldn’t have our own. But sometimes I think we should adopt now because we have so much love to give to a kid who needs it. My friend at work took over 3 more kids (they just had one of their own) from some drug addicted lady. I would always hear them fighting on the phone. Tell JJ I said get out of your room! I always thought you’re so lucky. It makes life worth living.

My younger brother adopted three black children with his then-wife, who were five, three and one years old, being “raised” in a crack-house by their invalid grandmother while the mother ran around whoring and smoking crack. The oldest one turned out to be really crazy, in a dangerous way, having been deprived of socialization and motherly nurturing for too long — she had to be institutionalized as a teen, and is now out pursuing a similar path as her own mother. It’s tragic, and they tried everything, but she’s got the mentality of a five-year-old and has threatened to kill my brother on several occasions for “abandoning her.”

The other two kids have turned out to be wonderful young people. Both are in college now, one studying to be a nurse, and the other wants to be an EMT now, possibly a nurse later. Sweet people, who also get the occasional death-threat from their older sister. They’re terrified of her.

• Koko. says:

I know. They just need love and caring right? That’s all they need. Even an ape knows that.

Kids are the real test. Sounds like you passed with flying colors. 🙂

I can’t believe my little monsters are 28 and 26, already. That’s crazy. Hey, where’s my friggin’ grandkids? No, get married first, there’s no rush. I’m not looking to raise anymore rugrats myself…

• Koko says:

I like how Righty is just being silent. She’s like – where do I start? She knows twenty times more than we do about being a woman and a mom. I hope she weighs in though. I thought later in life my mom was just a dumbass. But when she died i cried so hard. The bond is SO STRONG.

I tried a couple of times to weigh in & scrapped the idea. But here we go. Being a Mom was the best thing that ever happened to me and I’ve had a good life. My son taught me what unconditional love felt like and I am so grateful for him! Being a step-mom was more difficult because my husband has a defensive streak that stopped him from being a good parent when he needed to be. It caused unnecessary stress in our marriage, but I hung in there because I loved them all! All our kids are doing very well and we’re blessed with six grand-children. My step-daughter, who caused most of the difficulty, is a changed person. She married an idiot, but when they (he was in the Air Force) got stationed in Thailand, she wound up falling in love with the country, divorced the asshole & now lives there with her two kids. Our relationship is so unbelievably close now, it’s hard to remember the bad times. I am so blessed! 🙂

That is screaming assed funny!!! You da best baby I ever seen. 😂

I’m in the process of reading Bill O’Reilly’s Killing Jesus. It’s not a book about religion or the Bible, but of documented events of the times. It includes the assassination of Julius Caesar, and that his friend Brutus, the last to stab the emperor, didn’t give him the mercy strike through the heart, but stabbed him right in the crotch. Interesting stuff.

I’ve read all of O’Reilly’s “Killing” books — surprisingly good! I don’t care for the man, myself, and I suspect his co-writer does most of the work on these things, but they’re all very interesting and succinct.

Stabbing your “friend” in the crotch…the unkindest cut!

“Et tu, Brute?”
          “Fuckin’ A, Caesar. Toss my salad.”

The writing style isn’t stiff, and O’Reilly’s been writing for a while. Try reading Winston Churchlll some time. That’s some thick stuff.

39. Koko says:

Wow this was a great scene. Trying to portray future machismo with a gorgeous gay character (if I could touch her butt it would make my year) and that dude from the terminator. And Sigourney with her sweet tiny tight butt in her little jumper. And they’re so confident they have all the tools to KICK ASS. The jew over seer is so overconfident it’s delicious. Yet having no idea the nightmare they’re walking into. It’s anmeat grinder. That’s the Alien franchise.

• Koko says:

You know Sigourny is the daughter of a wealthy TV exec., right? A very smart guy. Clearly he got beautiful daughter shots but she made with her good looks and smart little cute head,. And butt!

• Koko says:

And there they are dropping in with Ridley And she knows they don’t have enough to deal with these aliens. these Aliens are bad. But they think they do. They are really bad and she knows it. You can see it on her face. Sigourney you are a good actress.

Hitler was just a child, once upon a time. 😆

She’s sixteen, and addicted to the limelight. Go back to school, kid. Your fifteen minutes are up.

• Koko says:

They won’t show Kim Strassel. They know she’s very smart and attractive. So they only show her in these boring crappy venues . It;’s so transparent.

Here’s something worth watching. 🙂

Two unfunny dorks attempt humor, fail miserably. 😢

42. Koko says:

Give it up kate. You lost us when you cried for Shitlery Klingon. I don’t watch your skits because leftard dorks aren’t funny. Go be the shit hacktivist loser you really are and leave the funny to guys like Seinfeld and MacDonald and Ellen.

• Koko says:

Your not a comedien you’re a cry bully.

It’s too bad Kate got absorbed into the Idiot Left, because she’s got real comedic talent, unlike just about anyone else in the current cast. She should have chosen to use her powers for the good of society, but now she’s lost for good.

• Koko says:

I’m just giving her a little punish time and venting my anger. You can’t stay mad at someone like that for very long. she’s like your daughter when she’s on your shit list. It doesn’t last. it’s like Melissa McCarthy. She pisses me off but she’s like my favorite. I can’t stay mad. LOL!

Don’t cry over spilt beer!

44. Koko says:

He actually said Neitzian.

45. Koko says:

Bill Paxton. A genius actor.

• Koko says:

If you haven’t seen this movie you must see it. Cruise is awesome and of course Paxton is killer. And everyone is good. Great action sci-fi. Just the best.

I love this movie with Bill Paxton and Billy Bob:

• Koko says:

I KNOW. That’s what turned me onto Bill Paxton. That movie. How he lived that character. And Billy Bob too as the retarded brother. In every crime there’s always going to be some imperfection. Some flaw. It would have been perfect had it not been for the retarded brother. But he loved his brother despite his limits.

• Koko says:

I just watched that and I think I have to watch the movie again that was so intense. I can’t believe how powerful the story is. I’d forgotten the other characters that were so impactful. Wow thanks for that. It really brings it back for me.

46. Koko says:

Chinese money. There’s no basement. Or healing vortex.

47. Koko says:

Sexism is alive and well.

First class all the way, baby! 😂

• Koko says:

She’s just a child. And frankly not a smart one Can you see she has a slight Down syndrome? I blame the adults. They nerd to get her out now.

Need, that is.

Do you realize everytime I post with this fricking iPad toy I have to type in the entire email. Every fricking time! EVERY FRICKING TIME. That’s why I’m so angry all the time. But at the same time I realize I’m just a complete fucking child. Sitting on my ass on the couch. All I have to do is go to the basement and fire up a crushingly killer ASUS monster computer. It’s just way down there. I’m such an idiot.

• Koko says:

But that’s where I draw the line with Greta. I really feel protective of her. We here at this website are really bright. We play with ideas for fun. She can’t. She’s really looking like a victim to me. And that’s all I have to say about that.

Eh, she doesn’t know we’re talking about her with some snark. She’s the “Person Of The Year,” too. Positive reinforcement!

I think she’ll be okay.

• Koko says:

That’s the thing Octo. I fear she doesn’t really know. We’re smart and vicious. We’re light years beyond her. I don’t want that kid to know what we really think. These adults that put her up to this, they should be held responsible. They need to get her off the grid. And this is one that should be in a safe zone.

The handlers have her on a treadmill she won’t be allowed to hop off until the media tires of her fearsome scowl and bitter, scripted rants. How long will that be? My guess, another six months.

49. Koko says:

I just saw Kim Strassel on Dana Perino’s show today. Do you not think that would be a desirable clip online?? Do they have it??? Hell no. Kim Strassel and Dana? Two gorgeous smart women?? Who would want to see that.??

50. dezzez says:

Chuck spend how many hours every day obsessively reading Trumps every tweet so he can obsessively tweet about the Presidents tweets?
    Chuck, your blog went the way of the Dodo, join it.

51. Koko says:

Game over jayell bait. If there’s no grass on the field no foosball – payess, payess, payess.

• Koko says:

I think there might be an Asian joke in there we don’t really know about. Notice how he calls his friend in the whack a mole machine Kennith, and Kennith refers to him as Cornelius. Like not only are you not black, even slightly. You’re not even Asian at all. Your just a white guy with a white education. You just have pretty slant eyes.

• Koko says:

And the real joke is girls REALLY do respond to that transparent machismo. At that young age they really do want to see men recognize their beauty. They’re like WOW this guy’s really into ME! So cute. Smart girls know to wait for someone a little more subtle. I like to think I was that guy.

52. Koko says:

OK that was funny.

53. Koko says:

But this I did not find compelliing. Maybe idiots did. But not us that know mankind descended from our ancient ape ancestors. We descended with our dogs and horses and elephants in a rich brilliant history. With our brains we are the piece de resistance. A dreamed up alt version. OK. But it has to jibe with history. There’s certainly other life in the universe but this? But this? A fucking functioning supercomputer? In a meat head? Improbable. That’s why we have religion. But Hollyweird dumbth is just confusing the young folk who didn’t read the books.