Our Gus Is An Awesome Gus Part III

So El Gusano got temporarily suspended by The Twitter Thought Police for calling out mouth-breather @CenkUiger (and copying in @axuis & @SpeakerPelosi). That means that @Gus_802 did something right. It also means that Gus was censored and had to Delete-A-Tweet to escape #Twittergulag.

Hey, @Gus_802, come on over. You’d be surprised at what we agree upon, and we won’t eat you. It’s no secret that Cenk Uygur is an ignorant fat sweaty poor excuse for a political commentator, online or offline. He’s Kent “Flounder” Dorfman‘s older brother.

[h/t dezzez. Related posts: Part 1, Part II.]

120 Comments on “Our Gus Is An Awesome Gus Part III”

I can’t wait to see Cenk make the same faces he made on Election Night back in ’16, in ’20. 😆

Gus is going to get himself banned, if he isn’t very careful about trashing shitlibs on Twitter. He’s on their radar now, with a history of suspension. They are very brave about permanently banning people identified with thoughtcrimes against their agenda.

Will Fox News bother developing and running with this very promising story? Lately, their news people don’t seem to give a damn about much besides trying to appear “fair and balanced” to their viciously-partisan libturd competitors, and the quislings of the same stripe they’ve hired themselves.

Mueller is a real piece of work, we now know. The Left has abandoned him, after he failed to deliver the knockout blow they kept promising everyone was imminent for two years. I doubt if the Deep State will let him be thrown to the crocs, though. I’m quite sure he knows where a lot of bodies are buried, and wouldn’t go down alone.

Plug pudgy fingers into ears, and yell gibberish as loud as you can. This is the way to True Wisdom, Couch Potato. 😆

Mature people know that the mark of a truly smart person is the ability to hold two conflicting ideas in your mind at the same time, so you can compare and contrast them, and hopefully get to your own best conclusions. Chonky can’t even hold one idea in his mind, without getting all flustered and flatulent. Yes, his tweets are the equivalent of farts, releasing noxious internal gases that would make his fat dome explode.

• dezzez says:

Self awareness 0.00

“Hi, Charles! I read that Anders Brevik quoted you in his “Manfesto” andBLOCKED
      “Hey, Charles. What about VP Joe Biden bragging about extorting UkraiBLOCKED
      “Charles, quick question. Didn’t Hillary violaBLOCKED
      “Wait, I was going to ask aboutBLOCKED
      “AOC was crying outside a parking lot and sheBLOCKED
      What’s your opinion aboutBLOCKED
      What’s your definitiBLOCKED
      “Hey, CharlBLOCKED

I started re-watching “The Pacific” series a few days ago, and I’m on episode 7 of 10. Not too much libturd commentary from producers Spielberg and Hanks, as I was afraid of. The carnage is overwhelming, though, and perhaps there’s a bit too much “Americans also did bad things” included, but war is indeed hell, and it’s true we weren’t taking a lot of prisoners. Not just because we weren’t in the mood, but because the enemy dictated the terms with their no-surrender mentality, and propensity for faking surrender in order to draw Americans closer so they could be tricked and killed.

• Koko says:

Yup. The Nipponese were vicious and frankly selfless. Hence the term banzai. We can make fun now but it means a suicide attack. A death cult coming at you. You want to get back home to Kansas and see your girlfriend again? Shoot first. Take no fucking prisoners. Sorry your world’s a hell hole of hate.

The banzai attack was one of the best things that happened in the war, for Americans. It was fairly easy to mow down the attackers, compared to rooting them out of caves and bunkers one by one. Kind of similar to the insane Civil War tactics of advancing towards guns and artillery over open ground, like Pickett’s Charge, only on a much smaller scale.

• Koko says:

Yah they used flame throwers in those caves and bunkers. I don’t blame them one bit. Sorry about your hell hole existence. I got a girl back home I plan on seeing again. If you weren’t treacherous intransigent scumbags then we could be more humane. But your weirdo philosophy makes that impossible. So bye bye.

Good tweet, Gus. That should get the censors off your back. At least until you get hammered and start spouting your anti-communist, anti-shitlib hatespeech again tonight. 😆

Yeah. Open borders/irresponsible immigration policies are so wonderful! 😦

Chonky doesn’t understand that his extreme Idiot Left outrage is half the fun, for Trump. 😂

Keep reading and retweeting, loser. Your comeback is just beyond the next curve.

• dezzez says:

The saga of a fat loser.
      Wake up to loud gastronomical sounds.
      Do a smell check.
      Try to get unstuck from fluids stained mattress.
      45 minutes later, fall to the floor gasping for breath, but unstuck.
      Try to stand up.
      30 minutes later, waddle to desk on piss stained floor, gasping for breath.
      Hit the power button on Apple 2 computer, sigh with relief it started again.
      Google own name.
      Check Trumps timeline on Twitter.
      Scratches filthy scalp, gets fingers tangled in hair and bubble gum.
      Makes false predictions of Trumps demise.
      Drinks from wrong bottle.
      12 minutes later, realizes he drank from the wrong bottle
      Throws up in lap.
      Takes another drink.
      Begs for cash.
      Binge watches childrens programs.
      Posts horrible music links.
      Waddles back to bed.
      Pee break.
      Wake up to loud gastronomical sounds.

• Koko says:

Yeah the Bidens, they’re not just liars. They’re stupid liars. Joe’s lies are so provable apparently the left find it endearing.

Joe’s lies, and Lieawatha’s filthy lies for fun and profit. What a pair of gems the Idiot Left has put forward. 😆

8. Koko says:

Are they kidding? I remember all of the left declaring him Hitler except retarded. Did I dream that? I still like Ellen though. Very, very funny woman. Killer timing.

I was looking for a video from a few years ago where she’s supposed to be interviewing a kid and the kid throws salad at her face. And she’s spitting salad out while remaining completely composed and with that dead pan look That is classic Ellen.

When she played the forgetful fish Dora, Nemo’s dad wakes her up and coming out of sleep she says ‘Sea Monkey has my money”. Ya know like he’s gettin’ the pot. LOL!

Her brother Vance is very funny too. He was on the Daily Show so of course they got rid of him. Now they have politically correct people who don’t make you laugh at all. Can I get another lecture From a black person. Thank you Comedy Central may I have another?

Ellen made a very dignified and very rational statement yesterday, basically telling the Idiot Left Gestapo to go fuck themselves if they don’t like her sitting next to her friend George W. Bush. She said she has all kinds of friends, of all different persuasions both personal and political, and she loves them all. It was a hopeful kind of thing — I hope a few of her rabid Gestapo critics stop and think about it, but they won’t.

9. OLT. Computer Guy To The Stars says:

Thermal grease isn’t paste, but whatever, Gus-Gus.

Today’s primary nooze: 12 Dhimmis in next “debate”. Only highlight is the return of the anti-Kamala. Not sure yet if main fireworks will be Biden-bashing, or Tulsi’s Good Kamala Hunting>

In any case, I only hope that the spectacle of “raise your hand if you’re in favor of this extremely stupid and unworkable idea from AOC” is repeated time and again.

10. dezzez says:

Chuck is flexing his blubbery arms again, his echo chamber must remain pure, facts be damned.

The answer is, “Not Hillary.”

Another massive show of support for our great President won’t register with you, Fatass. Because last week, you were CERTAIN the wheels and walls were turning the Oval Office into something out of the horror movie, “Saw.”

Well, this is awkward. 😆

Imagine if the Liberal MSM was covering the Bidens the way they cover Trump. I mean, it’s impossible, but try.

14. dezzez says:

Chuck is still pissed at Facebook for rightfully tagging his articles as FAKE FAKE FARE.

15. dezzez says:

Let me see if this makes sense, government hires anti-government security.
    Chuck, you drooling idiot, You thought they hired ANTIFA didn’t you.

Is it bad that I wouldn’t mind seeing those guys put down a violent demonstration by Antifa? I guess it’s bad, but still…

Hubby and I flew to Boston this morning and drove to Plymouth. It’s cold, rainy & yucky. But hubby’s family is gathering for our yearly pilgrimage to my FIL’S grave. When the kids were young we came every year for vacation. Love visiting early America!

Am watching Trump’s rally in our hotel room. Am loving it!

Yeah. Killer speech. He addressed the reason for the removal of troops from Syria, too, but didn’t go into as much depth as I would have liked. OTOH, that might not have been the forum (or I missed some during a pee break). I think he’s trying to force Turkey out of NATO.

I read something in Military this morning that seemed to explain part of it. Turkey was on line to receive a bunch of F35s, a high tech attack plane with heavy duty surveillance & communications capabilities. Trump squelched that deal, so Turkey turned to Russia and bought fighters with similar capabilities.

The problem is that Russia is not a member of NATO, and they would be able to monitor NATO operations and tactics with stealth tracking or something.

If only we could have one of Chonky’s favorite bands, like Snarky Puppy, turn this obnoxious punkbilly song into another lachrymose lullaby for his #Nowplaying pleasure. It’s the least we could do, providing him with an anthem.

———————————————————
    On The Couch
    Supersuckers

Remote control is in my hand again
    I can change the channel but I can’t change what I’ve been
    I wasted time, I know, but I don’t cry
    Got a pocket full of tomorrow’s to try
    Take another ruin a pouch
    I hear the phone but I just let it ring
    My legs aint broke, my arm’s tied in a sling
    I outta get outside, get up and move
    Why should I bother, I’ve got nothing to prove
    Except relax and slouch
    All of a nothing, I’ve got nothing to do
    My friends are all at home, doin’ nothin’ too
    There’s nothing wrong when I’m alone
    My time’s the only thing I can call my own
    That’s what it’s all about
    There’s nothing I don’t doubt
    Nothing I can’t live without
    On The Couch
    On the couch
    That’s what it’s all about
    There’s nothing I don’t doubt
    Nothing I can’t live without
    On the couch
    On the couch, ah yeah
    On the couch, oh yeah
    On the couch

Oh, that’s brilliant! Such comedic timing, and right in line with progressive memes hating on men and conservatives.

P.S. Chonky can’t find one. 😦

20. Koko says:

I’m watching Maria Bartiromo, the most beautiful Egyptian eyed business smarty. We’re up nearly 300 points on futures. The left is pissed. Chonk wakes up to another broke nightmare day where The Donald runs the show. 😆. It’s Friday!! And I’m unemployable.!

21. Koko says:

So I’ve said this numerous times now using this iPad toy. i finally was able to embed videos and then they rolled out an update the other day (and I fell for it and did the update) that once again made it an impossible joke. ROT IN HELL STEVE JOBS.

22. Koko says:

You might find this relaxing.

23. Koko says:

OK I will stop linking Jazz which is repulsive.

How about this?

• Koko says:

Another person you can joke about. But I think that’s a fricking high E. And he just SITS ON IT. I’m a trumpet player and I CAN’T DO THAT. Chuck’s a monster.

24. Koko says:

How about something we all love! Let’s BREEZE!

“CLICK!”

Pop jazz is just as bad as pop rock. Then there’s this:

Oh, yeah, and that’s George Duke on keyboards and singing. Ruth Underwood was awesome.

Charles once thought he could hack it in this band.

• Koko says:

You know like some of our rock guys take their shirts off and rock out. Ruth’s the same. She’s like watch me play and sweat! And she’s a good player.

Ruth Underwood said later that “Inca Roads” was one of the most difficult compositions to play, with all those 1/16 note arpeggios.

Charles tried out for Zappa’s band, showed off his half-note arpeggio skillz, and was rejected. Zappa also encouraged George Duke to start his own band, and he did.

• Koko says:

I’m sure Zappa and the guys realized immediately he’s not only mediocre as a player, but also just a douche.

I’ll give him this: At least he got an audition. The missus’ cousin, a percussionist, also got an audition. He didn’t make the cut either. Zappa was a perfectionist.

😂

Had a fantastic lunch in Plymouth with family. I had lobstah. 🙂 Then we all drove over to FIL’S cemetery and shared a martini over his grave. Chilling in the motel room now. It’s cold outside!

27. Koko says:

De Niro says more moron talk. He actually said gangsters have honor, but Trump doesn’t. I really don’t understand why Hollyweird tries to stand up these septegenarians. There are a ton of good young actors. Well the answer is they’re desperate for money and they think they can bet on these household names. Ugh. I will never watch that crap even when it’s free.

She is the sanest of the pack, at least here:

• Koko says:

I’ve been impressed with her not just because I like looking at handsome women who are also military combat veterans. And you see a lot of articles about whether or not women should be in combat roles. I don’t have a dog in that fight because I never served. But I have a feeling that if you train a woman and give her a gun she’s going to shoot the bad guy.

Tulsi Gabbard (/ˈtʌlsi ˈɡæbərd/; born April 12, 1981) is an American politician and military combat veteran serving as the U.S. Representative for Hawaii’s 2nd congressional district. She is a member of the Democratic Party. Elected in 2012, Gabbard became the first Samoan American and Hindu member of Congress.

The missus spotted Dana Loesch in a commercial promoting beets as a super food.

This is mind-boggling to me. What occurred on the Russian Front with Nazi Germany is almost incomprehensible. Trying to explain it to children… 😮😱🔥💩

McKibben is crazy, and Chonky is stooped. Glad they found each other. 🙂

32. dezzez says:

Boo Hoo fattah! LOL

Can’t wait for National Jumpsuit Day! 🙂

That song put me in a great mood to start the day, which includes a couple of hours of emergency dental repair this afternoon. Yay, it’s Monday!

What kind of music do I really like? I tried to explain it to a friend at Oktoberfest the other day, but I was a little tipsy (a lot tipsy) and it might have come out a little wordy and vague. This song is a little more clear and direct.

Make sure you're logged in if you're using a gravatar! ("W" icon in lower right)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s