Um, no, Charles, he really didn’t. Here’s the clip:

“Mum’s the word. Keep it to yourself and don’t tell a soul, but I heard from a reliable source that someone seems to have said…” Hearsay is not admissible evidence in court or anywhere UNTIL NOW.

That’s a game changer, Charles, especially for you. See, we had a commenter a long time ago who made some unverifiable  accusations. The Boiler Room Crew couldn’t confirm the allegations, but they were posted here with caveats. Since The Rules have changed, we now have to accept the comments of the anonymous “BabyGiraffes” as credible.

In retrospect, Babygiraffes was likely a credible source.

Good luck defending yourself against this one, Charles.

245 Comments on “Charles Johnson paints Trump in blackface, claims the black man wants to execute a “whistle blower” who’s not a whistle blower, and ignores the Little Green Footballs whistle blower. Pheeew.”

1. Koko says:

Thank God for whistleblowers!! Fess up Chonk, you actually are Charminuta (an Arabic toilet whore?) and AssWeasel (a pseudo intellectual dildo queen?) and Jimmah, a cuckolded moron and you drink your own piss by accident while obsessively gaming. I guess you’re disgraced now and must step down from your position of internet broke loser. Also kiss my hairy gorilla ass. 🦍

2. Koko says:

LOL! Nice try. We know you’re not Biden. He’s not even sure where his pants are. You’re his lawyer and advocate. Your candidate is a crooked corrupt idiot and now senile (on top of always being an idiot) who’s teeth fall out while he’s talking. And his corrupt son is a whore mongering crack addict who can’t find his ass with both hands much less manage a billion dollar account. His own former wife confirms it along with his rental cars where he idiotically left his crack pipe. Good luck dipshits!

3. Koko says:

Dam Gus is getting cynical.

Climate change is killing us! Don't you care? pic.twitter.com/t4xmVk2hZm— 𝔾𝕦𝕤 (@Gus_802) September 30, 2019

4. Koko says:

Gus is getting cynical, eh?

5. Koko says:

So much of the Babygiraffes expose rings true, it’s scary. On the other hand, I doubt the industriousness of Fatass to be as dedicated as this portrait indicates. He’s a fat, lazy slob, who lies around watching stupid Netflix shows all day with one eye, and Trump’s twitter with the other. Gets his daily waddling orders from Media Matters, probably by looking at their front page. I just don’t see him as a feverish, highly-competitive gamer. Maybe when he was younger. Same goes for his alleged pursuit of females online — that ship has sailed, and registers barely a twitch under his gross pannus.

The libturd fantasy machine is still churning out that one lurid image they all live for, the day of reckoning for Insane Evil Orange Man. 😆

Meanwhile, the economy keeps chugging along, unemployment is at an all-time low, trade deals have been improved immeasurably, nuclear threats have been all-but-nullified, and the Democratic Clown Car is running off the road with two flat-tires and a lot of black smoke pouring out everywhere. Orange Man Good!

VDH puts his big brain to work on the effectiveness of the attempted coup.

Excellent! VDH is fabulous! 🙂

• OLT, Legendary Status Dutch Uncle says:

They’re going to burn Biden in an attempt to catch Trump on fire, and then Michelle will swoop in.

Hillary will be right behind her, guns a’blazin’ (figuratively and literally).

It will be the Five Harpies of the Apocalypse for the Dem ticket: Michelle, Hillary, Kamala, Fauxcohontas, and Mayor (Hey, did you hear? I’m GAY!) Pete.

Trump will win in a landslide which will be denounced as cheating.

Impeachment will continue for four years, steadily becoming a parody of itself. Like Star Wars movie sequels.

Not a single coup actor or other traitor will come to any harm. Numerous reports will come and go like odorless farts and the farce of a Constitutional government will continue. No Conservative, Libertarian, Republican, conservative, libertarian, or republican will have the stones to do a damned thing to match their heartfelt concerns.

Trump will leave office, and we will get whoever the Dem Party (by then, stripped of a number of the old Guard) selects in their backroom sex couch auditions.

The country will be left sitting naked and dirty in a fallow field of stubble with Greta Thunberg, trying to find a way to subsist on leaves and twigs.

Meanwhile, the Chinese will lift the one-child rule and eventually end sharing a tightly sealed border with Mexico just due to sheer surface area. A new age will dawn, featuring the burrito egg roll.

Stop the presses!! This is huge: SNL actually made a funny skit, and it’s aimed at the Clown Car. 😄

I always enjoyed Maya Rudolph. Her Kamala is dang good.

It’s not real, Chonky. It’s all been just a dream, since the bad man stuck the stick in your spokes and you fell hard, suffering the severe closed-head injury.

Given the total lack of funneh in any of his tweets, I wonder why Chonky isn’t posting any SNL material today, or yesterday. Hmmm.

Chonky never went to collidge. 😕

Fatso hasn’t figured out that insulting people doesn’t make them like him, donate to him or want to be like him. 😆

That was for Octo’s link above. Derp press is behaving like a-holes today. 😦

• Koko says:

He maxed out in outrage and apoplexy years ago. You’d think he’d realizes he needs a new schtick by now. But then he wouldn’t be our magnificent idiotic Chonky😁

I toldja she was going to jump into the race! 😆

It’s a full-on media-blitz this week, including the late night “comedians,” as the Clinton Machine revs up for another stagger to the drunken finish line.

• Koko says:

The media may still like her but I can’t imagine the Demoncrap donors do. She blew a billion dollars losing to what they consider a joke. That’s a million x 1000 for we math challenged gorillas.

I know, it’s completely insane to run a candidate that’s already been rejected twice by voters. But look at the Clown Car alternatives, if you can handle the view. She fits right in, sitting on Uncle Joe’s lap, screeching about whatever pops up.

Least-surprising thing ever: The whole family’s nuts!

Good Lord! Stop enabling this family’s dementia. Just stop. Nothing good is coming of it, the kid has no idea what the hell she’s talking about, and people are just taking advantage of her ignorance and illness. Mom, included. Fame-whores will be fame-whores.

I heard she was going to be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. Well, they gave one to the Unicorn Messiah for doing exactly nothing, so why not? 😆

More discussion of #CancelCulture, in reference to Greta Thunberg and whatnot. Worth a listen.

17. Abu penis penis penis lol says:

I can’t say with certitude every word of that isn’t true.

/ grey undies time 🥃

18. Koko says:

Just checking headlines:

We’re going to Mars in the 2020s according to Musk because the car business is too hard. But escaping Earth’s gravity well consistently without killing lots of people, defeating solar radiation, LANDING without killing people, building a habitat, BREATHING, EATING then driving around in Teslas. SIGN ME UP!!!🙄 NASA’s laughing at this ass.

I’ve been watching the PBS Novas on Voyager 1/2, Cassini, New Horizon probes. Stunning what these quiet, calm, bright men and women engineers do vs this carnival barker. And makes you realize how audacious and potentially ICARIAN!!!😁 the moon program in the 1960’s really was. Could they have done it without the engineer and aviator Armstrong who designed the LLV and had frigging ice in his veins? 11 damn seconds left! Guess we’re landing guys! I saw a video of him ejecting while testing the lander here on terra firma. The the thing exploded in awful flames. They said he was back in the office that afternoon instead of at the local canteen staring into the abyss. LOL!

Also Debby Harry did some drugs and rock and roll. Maybe I’m over reaching but I think she may have even…sshhhh…got layed. But ya didn’t hear it from me.

Anyone else thinking about running for Prom King and Queen can stop now. It’s done. 🙂

You know what would be fun? If Shrillary got into the race and became the front-runner, looking all ready to lurch drunkenly to the nomination…and then Moochelle came thundering out of nowhere and stole the damn thing right out from under her!

Moochie sez there’s no way she’ll run. And the sickly drunk knows she’s too sick to try again. I HOPE!!! 😯

They want SO badly to shut him down, and shut him up. But they can’t, and it drives them more insane every day, if that’s even possible. 😆

Right, Seth. Just like they did everyday, according to you and Maddow, during Russiagate. 😆

This pathetic twerp is the worst of a bad lot, isn’t he? Well, Colbert is right in there. It’s a toss-up.

• Koko says:

Isn’t Trump dead yet?? Or impeached? And then executed? Seth? Are you gay?? Can I see your nipples?? – Koko I’m a large gorilla so yeah, you’re a racist.

• OLT, Legendary Status Dutch Uncle says:

LOL, WHO “melted down”?

Oh, that’s right – a very few Republicans decided to not be squishes while the Democrats break laws left and right.

I can see where that would concern you.

The list of folks from your Party who clearly ought to be in Club Fed keeps growing. Looks like the Unicorn Messiah was just another Chicago politician writ large and underwritten by your kapo, Soros.

You can calm down, Seth. None of the real scum you worship will see any real consequences of their treason, libel, sedition, and Gramscian whoring.

The meltdown is going to happen once Ukraine, UK, Australia and others start cooperating voluntarily with AG Barr.

23. Koko says:

Can you imagine if Trump’s sons were whore using scumbag drug users who left their paraphenalia in a rental car? They keep trying to make him out as the parody but it’s their guy’s son who’s the joke. Hosed his dead (let’s face it while dying) brother’s wife? The guy’s a skank and a loser. They awarded him a law degree BOUGHT by dimwit Joe. He’s not qualified to manage anything but maybe a rental car to go down and buy some more crack from Guido and see about the 14 yr old sweety on the corner.

Meanwhile Trump’s kids are in business, articulate, smart, beautiful and sober. So yeah crush that media. You fucking c*nts.

24. Koko says:

Guys am I CRAZY but didn’t we go to Mars when I was delivering papers in 1978? And we USA AMERICA sent probes past gas giants and took the first pictures. Why does no one know that??????????? My kids don’t know it. They were stunned when I showed them the videos. To see Saturn’s rings. I’m feeling verklempt, talk among’st yourselves.

Didn’t Russia (the USSR) mostly wreck their equipment going to Venus when we actually sent a probe and got a few minutes of footage before the heat destroyed it? I’m really getting sick of this bullshit. No one in the world except Americans (No South African weirods) have sent humans or machines out into our solar system.

Koko says kiss my big hairy ass rest of world.

25. Koko says:

I said the word ass so my post goes in the SPAM FILTER because it’s so proper don’tcha know? BYE BEY. LOL! I’ve had it. Bunk has done his best. But they broke us. It’s gross weirod ads rather than our thoughts. Koko get’s it.

26. Koko says:

I’m sorry.

27. Koko. says:

Wow it actually showed up!! Oh God I’m such such a jerk. I actually called out a lady on my Facebook page or whatever? I was like “I’m no fool, I’m never EVER been approached by a beautiful lady. So contact my wife.” It turned out it was an old friend of mine and my wife’s who had been hacked and had to change her name. She just happens to look fantastic in her picture. OMG I was so, so sorry. What an ass I can be. I was able to straighten things out with her. THANK YOU INTERNET!!!!

• Koko says:

We actually did it a couple times, but don’t tell my wife. Just kidding, like my wife doesn’t know everything I ever did with chicks. And like she didn’t have fun with that black guy. We don’t ask specific questions.

28. Koko says:

The Cassini probe. Does anyone know what we did? I don’t know. good luck everyone. New Horizons went to the Kuiper belt. Do you know what that is? That’s where Pluto is. That’s where the REST of our solar system is except for the Oort cloud (way further out).

Any way Miley Cyrus got a new girl friend. She is quite pretty.

• Koko says:

And you can see the moons cleared out the rings. So you see the spaces in the concentric rings with a little rock floating. They think a large moon was broken up by that huge gas giant about a half a million years ago which is why it’s rings are so

I probably don’t have the facts right but you can check them here: https://spaceplace.nasa.gov/saturn-rings/en/

• Koko says:

Actually I think it was more like a 100k yrs ago. So recent which is why they’re wondering why the ice is so clean and pretty.

29. Koko says:

NASA got the idea a long time ago sending humans into space is a BAD IDEA! Sending a robot probe is the schnillze!

• Koko says:

You poor guy. They lost me at “What is my mathematical identity?” I picture Judy Garland on the trolly except she says “I spent a jolly …hour on the trolly and lost my LUNCH instead.” Ding,ding,ding, clang, clang, clang went the bell.

An evening of frustrated panic for Chonky McDumbth. 😆

Ugh. TweetDeck’s down and I’m forced to learn once again that I really don’t like web twitter.
    6 hours ago
    RT @CNET: TweetDeck experiencing widespread issues cnet.co/2onG5AO https://t.co/LaNfBFv8xf
    6 hours ago
    Hey, uh, @TweetDeck? You know a lot of people are having problems with the sign-in process, right?
    6 hours ago
    @Twitter Ah ha. They’re redirecting to the mobile version of Twitter after log-in. Same issue they had last time they made major changes.
    7 hours ago
    Please let me sign in to TweetDeck, @twitter. Is that too much to ask?
    7 hours ago
    @Twitter Amazing that a company with the global reach of Twitter could release an update that breaks everything and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
    7 hours ago
    @Twitter Trying to log in to TweetDeck redirects to the Twitter web home page. This shouldn’t be that hard to figure out.
    7 hours ago

What a homo! 😆

31. dezzez says:

No tag Chuck cowardly bad form.

32. Koko says:

Oh yeah. Everyone totally believes you. It won’t be an actual embedded link because you have to buy something from someone.

Actually, I hope this gives him some insight as to how horrible socialized medicine would be.

Good point. He didn’t go to Canada for his treatment? 😄

• Koko says:

He’s a socialist ass but I’ve admired his energy. Our guy Trump is a populist. They should have gone head to head. Not dissing the ladies. That Klobuchar looks pretty tough and kinda sweet lookin’ in a regular chick way.😀 Or even Kamala who’s a friggin’ cop although she keeps running away from it. Sweety you’ve got the blacks. You don’t need to talk about Snoop Dogg and gettin’ high. And then that hard assed gorgeous girl Tulsi from Hawaii …be still my weak old heart.

It ain’t over until the drunk lady screeches!

34. ISTE says:

Wednesday night in Houston is singing night.

I got this one nailed!

“Nothing Else Matters”

So close no matter how far
    Couldn’t be much more from the heart
    Forever trusting who we are
    And nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way
    Life is ours, we live it our way

Couldn’t be much more from the heart
    Forever trusting who we are
    And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they do
    Never cared for what they know
    But I know

I never opened myself this way
    Life is ours, we live it our way
    All these words I don’t just say
    And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
    Every day for us something new
    Open mind for a different view
    And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they say
    Never cared for games they play
    Never cared for what they do
    Never cared for what they know
    And I know

So close no matter how far
    Couldn’t be much more from the heart
    Forever trusting who we are
    No nothing else matters

Meet your new late-night laff-leader. Checkin’ the boxes!

Racism gets another pass.

Not to mention…I’m just not down, with Indians claiming the same aggrieved status here in America as African-Americans. They were colonized by the British, not us. They have worked and prospered freely in America. Go sell crazy somewhere else — we’re all full up here. 😆

• KGB says:

Octo, are you forgetting she’s a rug muncher too? If only she could add Muzzie to her list of attributes, she’d be, well, the first untouchable Mohammaden.

You’re right, though, about the India aspect. And that goes for all the other POCs who aren’t descendants of slaves. You came here! You left your country and came to ours and now want to gripe about how we’re such awful people. It doesn’t work like that. It’s not like there’s nowhere in the world where Lilly Singh can go where she won’t be out of place, where she won’t ever be judged on her appearance. There’s a place called India, where all these grievances of hers will disappear into the ether.

You’ve made your bed, now lie in it.

…and get the dustbuster vacuum out in the morning, to pick up all the stray hairs you’ve left behind! I mean, you gals are kind of hirsute. NTTAWWT, but clean up after yourselves. THX!

Why Charles abandoned drums and audio recording for guitar [sound up].

• Koko says:

Frankly we couldn’t get our kids to touch our equipment. When we tried to teach them music they were too fucking busy on the phones we bought them. Now when they see musicians their age that are really good they’re like what happened? Well what happened is you were too cool for lessons in functional harmony and keyboard technique. We tried to teach you. But i’m not fricking Mozart’s dad. Sorry about your luck loser. But LOVE YOU SWEETY! I would love to have had them screwing up my equipment trying to play it.

😆

You can’t force it on them. They either want the music, and the instruction that goes with it, or they don’t. I have one musical being, who pursued it to a point, and the other girl, who had a lot of talent but no interest in practicing. I even took up the violin with her, to encourage her fleeting interest, but she was done with it in about a year and we sold her beginner violin for about what we paid for it. I still have mine, which I take out once a year and crank out a few thingamajigs, for old time’s sake. I still have notions of spending a lot of time getting good, when I get the time. Heheh…when?

One of my upperclassmates had to drop out of college to fight similar allegations. His accuser had filed false rape claims before, and the charges were eventually dropped. She was white, he was black.

• Koko says:

I had a minor version happen to me. We we’re joking openly in a public area and I touched this girl’s headset while making a joke. Beautiful black girl. BAM. She puts in a complaint against me. I felt betrayed and violated. My last name was the same as the company owner’s and I think she thought maybe she could get an easy check. Thankfully there were enough witnesses that it didn’t go anywhere. Looking back now as a father and a white privileged person I can see her point of view a little bit. Who are you to touch me? White or black man? That company went down soon after but I never looked her in the eye again. Lesson learned. Pretty women are powerful and you do not want to mess with that in the work place. Avert your eyes and avoid them which is a rule I’ve always followed after and has worked for me. They will make their wishes known. If you want to make friends in the work place stick to the fat IT guys😆

There was a story that made the local papers that some school girls claimed some guy tried to entice them into a car. They described my car, me, got some license plate numbers. The description was so good that my friends were calling up asking what I’d done.

The girls’ stories conflicted, eventually they admitted they’d made the whole thing up.

Scared the hell out of me at the time. I had no alibis.

This beats Nancy’s booger.

38. Koko says:

That’s pretty damn cute for an old perv like me!

How is Waters any different from a crazy, pee-smelling hobo yelling things in the street?

That must have chapped Rosie’s fat ass! 😆

She deleted the poll right quick. 😆

Btw, there’s a thing going on right now where Gross Rosie is trying to get all the liberal poops to say nice things about her, “The Queen Of Nice.” Nevermind that she turned out to be the nastiest piece of work in showbiz since Barbra Streisand was stiffing waitresses all up and down the coast. 😆

I think I’ve told the story here before about my older sister, working in an Aspen boutique-y store in the ’70’s, having to close the store and wait hand and foot on an incredibly rude and nasty Streisand, who ended up spending much less than what the usual customer at the pricey store spent. I think she bought a t-shirt and a pair of flip-flops. Something like that.

“Steel doesn’t melt.” – Rosie O’Donnell.after 911

[video src="https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2019/10/03/3852603339299112014/636x382_MP4_3852603339299112014.mp4" /]

Twitter tried to block you from seeing this. Gee, I wonder why? 😆

41. ISTE says:

Sorry Bunk. “Nothing else matters” was dedicated to a hot chick.

Now this is dedicated to you!

Really liked them when I was a young child. Like them now.

42. Koko says:

Some times I go back and look at what we said. Rightymouse said

When my mother died, I got her Bible. 🙂

That’s so great!! Telling the wife RM she’s already your fan😁

43. Koko says:

Of course when he had the chance to be a good kind guy he tried to crap on this innocent young woman assistant. Who care’s if she looked at Netflix on your dime you filthy rich asswipe!!! You’re sueing her for that? Really? POS.

DeNiro is the worst. 😆

I hate that all of his movies are going to be tainted by the fact that I know he’s a complete imbecile. I liked it better, thinking he was a talented, smart actor playing near-psychotic criminals. Now I know it was all the director, Scorsese, getting these great takes out of the putrid idjit.

I’ve been telling colleagues and family for a few years that the backlash is coming, against the PC Overlords. It’s coming now. I saw a great piece the other day about the backlash in the sci-fi publishing world, and here’s another, from the “knitting community.” What? Yes. 😆

45. dezzez says:

The Green is Soylent. 😆

This game looks like it could be fun, for an hour or two. 😆

Is it, now? Are the wheels coming off the trolley, at long last? Are the walls closing in on the Bad Orange Joker-Man? 😆

What does Seth say? He’s my go-to on this subject…

YAYYYY!1!! This is Finally It. The moment we’ve all been waiting for. I can’t wait for today!

Ooooohhh! Something under my pannus is all engorged and tingly. Can you look under there and see?

49. Koko says:

So I couldn’t embed videos with this stupid machine and got VERY ANGRY about it. Like I’ll NEVER BUY ANOTHER APPLE PRODUCT EVER. Then somehow I just embedded a video. Wow. It’s amazing. Let’s try again.

• Koko says:

So sorry about this little interlude. but she’s quite a good singer and her weird foray into country was a smashing succsess!

• Koko says:

I like when the guy touches her face and she’s like “get the fuck off me man”! And shoves his hands away. That’s a real chick man. My mom would hurt you bad before you even knew it.😁

50. Koko says:

I’m trying one more. Terrible jazz music. 😁. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9_O9a1kGt4

• Koko says:

First off that’s TERRIBLE music. Secondly I’ve forgotten what we’re talking about.

The Supersuckers grow on you, like a fine mold. They made their name with punkish hellbilly rock, and took a brief turn to the country side. I like almost all of their stuff, but that’s just me, and I have atrocious taste in music. 😃

51. Koko says:

If this doesn’t work then I have to go to the basement.

52. Koko says:

Something about puke olive suit colors.

US Unemployment Rate Falls to Five-Decade Low of 3.5%

America’s unemployment rate fell to a 50-year low last month, dropping to 3.5 percent and matching a level last seen in December 1969, Alexandra Steigrad reports in the New York Post.

“A more encompassing measure that includes discouraged workers and the underemployed also fell, declining 0.3 percent points to 6.9 percent, meeting its lowest level in nearly 19 years and just off the all-time low of 6.8 percent.”

Furthermore, “the jobless rate for Hispanics also hit a new record low, while the level for African Americans maintained its lowest level ever.”

😄

The wheels come off yet? How are the walls holding out?

The whole Ukraine impeachment kerfuffle is imploding just like all the other Idiot Left coup delusions. This day had definitely NOT been “lit,” as Chonky so hiply put it. The wheels are still firmly bolted, the walls remain a-buildin’ down Mexico way, and Trump is still trolling the Woketurds into frothing fits of fury. Another great day, and week, for our great President. 😃

Time to rock, now.

Look at the little fuck trying to be a big fuck. 😆

It’s crumbling faster than the remaining foam padding on the couch fused to Chonky’s posterior, and some say pannus as well. It’s shocking how fast this one is falling apart. 😆

Why is Mitt still on anyone’s radar? The guy needs to be put out to pasture, in his Magic Underwear. Good grief, what a namby-pamby derpsicle he turned out to be. 😆

Remember the 2nd debate with Obama after Romney clobbered him in the 1st one? He folded like a cheap lawn chair while Obama got all presidential & huffy. Hubby & I were like “WTH”??? 😯

Don’t mock Mitt. He can frost a cake with a paper knife.

58. Koko says:

Gosh, caused cancer and scissor raped. Shouldn’t he at least be in prison if not executed by now???

59. Koko says:

My daughter’s boyfriend’s dad has suddenly become ill with cancer and had to have surgery today to remove a mass from his jaw. If you’re the praying type please think of him. It’s always amazing and shocking how aggressive cancer is which took my sister, my BIL, my SIL and my mother. This guy’s 20 yrs younger than me. Working hard in Mexico in agri-science for his family. Why not take my old half-drunk addled ass? I seem to be unkillable not that I deserve it.😔

Prayers for you, Koko! Cancer stinks!

Cancer is bad, ummkay? (said the principal on “South Park”)

I’ve watched five people die from it, including three parents (hers and mine), and two good friends who died way too young. Looking over the roll-call of dead folks I was once close to, cancer is the clear winner, with substance-abuse and car-wrecks coming in second and third. There was also a suicide, of a 16-yr-old friend who got caught up in a bad affair with the married lady across the street, who killed herself when she got caught, and my friend did himself in two days later in the garage with a rope.

Nobody here gets out alive, but cancer is a rough way to go. My father-in-law always used to say, “Just give me a good strong heart-attack when it’s my time,” but he didn’t get his wish. He got pancreatic cancer, just like his wife had ten years earlier. Now my wife thinks she’s doomed to get the same shit, sooner or later. She’s never smoked or drank in her life, aside from the first two times of each when she puked her guts and learned her lesson, so she’s going to live forever. Or get run over by a bus. There’s just no choosin’, is there?

One more comment and Octo wins the side bar.
    Can’t let that happen.

Coco’s butt says, “Hey.”

• Koko the GORILLA. Not bodacious lady. says:

She’s got a spare set of cleavage in the trunk.😜.

Coco Austin sez ‘kiss my butt’! 😆

She’s a bad girl. Needs a good hard spanking!

• Koko says:

When we were teenager guys and we all agreed a particular female was primo perfect gorgeous (of course we had no chance, lacking muscles and looks – or a car) we would say I’d drink her bath water. Or we would say I’d kiss every square inch of her but one. Yeah we were such losers😆. So it reminds me that if she actually did ask me to kiss her butt (which she wouldn’t in a zillion metaverses) I’d want her to specify exactly where so I don’t get in any trouble. Welcome to Beta male world.

There’s a website that features cropped pics of various bulging cracks and crannies, where you have to guess, “Boobs or Butt?” I get most of them wrong. I got this one wrong, too. If you zoom in on the top-third of dat asz, there’s no way to tell. I also guessed wrong on a pic of my girl Rihanna’s behind, and I’d know that thing anywhere, I thought. Which just goes to prove my old theory, that cleavage is just a butt-facsimile placed on a woman’s chest. Not a popular theory, among women and boob-men.

Almost looks like it’s been shaved clean and it’s facing the wrong way.

Crazy stuff! Like, the strongest economy in 50 years. Wacky stats, from the funny farm. 😂

What a day! My poor Jeep crap out and has to get it towed to our local repair place. So hubby drags my sorry butt to our local Ford dealer and I end up buying a return lease 2016 Honda SUV for under market value. 🙂

I hate typing from my cell. Gahhhh!

My experience: Honda > Jeep, any day of the week, and twice on Saturdays. 🙂

Hondas are boring, because they just run forever and function perfectly, as long as you take care of them. I’ve had about six or seven, including the years when my other car was a Ford Windstar, on a two-year lease my guy automatically renewed with the latest and greatest model. We had about five of those, too.

I did have a great Jeep Cherokee back in the ’80’s, the old model with the straight-six engine and four-wheel-drive. I loved that thing. You could drive it through anything the Michigan Winter had to offer, and we had a couple of snowy fuckers when I had it.

I hate typing from my cell.

I always knew you’d end up in the hoosegow one day. You’re a rebel. Society frowns on that. 🙂

😆
          Friggin’ cell phones. I pick up my new(er) car tomorrow after I go get a certified check. They were willing to give me the car yesterday with just a down-payment. 😯 That’s a first. Anyway, I declined because hubby has to arrange for insurance & I refuse to drive without proof of insurance in the car.

NOBODY mentions you but us, Fatass. Stop fantasizing about still being a player. That ship has sailed, and sunk. 😆

66. Koko says:

I cant believe I’m able to embed things now. I must have done something good in my youth.

67. Koko says:

Never Trumper Kristol just got hammered on Twitter. 😆

Let’s see how much of a hellscape Twitter is. Whom do you respect more?— Bill Kristol (@BillKristol) October 5, 2019

Such a hip reference! 😂

Look who funds this guy, and his history as a “non-partisan” kind of tool. 😂

The Idiot Left keeps plugging away, though. Keep going, guys!!

70. Koko says:

Bengals are being comically crushed by the other terrible team (the Cards). I hope our new coach Zach can figure something out. It’s clear now it wasn’t Marvin. Moronic drops, idiotic penalties, missed tackles. Hard stares at Andy. Slow to get rid of the ball. There are injuries but so what? Was AJ Green supposed to be the sole savior? Kind of fun to watch two bad teams flail at each other. Until other teams come in and we’re out-classed as a city. Least no one’s kneeling like an imbecile around here. But the soap opera’s back on.

71. Koko says:

OMG! All it took was an ascerbic comment from me😁🙏🏻 They were crushed 23 to 9 with 5 minutes. Now? Tie ballgame!

• Koko says:

Crap. Still crushed by their super athletic amazing new QB Kyler Murray (some Irish guy 😁) He saw the simple solution to run for field goal range. It’s such a classic Bengal thing to play mediocre all game long then brilliantly when it’s too friggin’ late. Gosh ladies, you are pretty at least in your tight pants. Spit. Way to go Cards on your first win.