Tweets From Someone Who Is Definitely “not in a blog war with anyone”

From the Department of Never Before Posted Archives:

It’s been almost a year since we saw this:

Of course, the reason we do a lot of “screen-shotting” is because Charles has a tendency to make stuff disappear, perhaps more so than any other blogger on the web…

In any case, between then and now, we’ve seen the self-identified blog pacifist post endless threads taking unprovoked shots at Pamela Geller, Robert Spencer, Andrew Breitbart, Hot Air, and Gateway Pundit (just to name a few).  So, already we can see that CJ’s statement there is pretty ridiculous.

As far as we’re concerned, however, teh Johnson has had to be a lot stealthier when it comes to the warfare.  After all, he’s on record that he doesn’t visit our site. But for some reason, he knows an awful lot about what goes on.  Let’s see what kind of things he’s done in the past year on offence and defense, and in reaction to us.

Bogus “tweet counters”. When we spread the word that Johnson’s the numbers used in his “retweet” boasts had nothing to do with retweets, he held a private thread, sent desperate messages to bit.ly, and eventually posted this:

(It didn’t work, and the “tweet counter” remains busted to this day).

Last saved as a draft file by Chen Zhen on 8 January 2012 and it’s never seen the light of day.

134 Comments on “Tweets From Someone Who Is Definitely “not in a blog war with anyone””

He never, ever reads here. Can’t be arsed!

Hi, Chonky! I’m at LAX, picking up my kid. We’re coming over to Culver City to take a quick series of pics for your new avatar. Fix your hair! 🤗

From the Save The Planet Department:
    “It’s enough to eat a little less. You talk about environmental pollution. It’s enough to poop every other day. That will be better for the whole world.”
    Jair Bolsonaro Presidente da República Federativa do Brasil
    Either he never said it, or Bolsonaro was yanking somebody’s chain.

3. ISTE says:

Saturday night is movie night in Houston. ( actually every night is.. )

Just watched “Shattered” on Amazon.

When his daughter is kidnapped, Neil (Gerard Butler) must take matters into his own hands to get her back. Also starring Pierce Brosnan and Maria Bello.

“R” rated but no breasts, beavers or extreme violence. It was a good movie though.

Different….

Wow, that’s batshit crazy. Naturally, Chonky is enchanted by her…

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!1!

Officer said that’s what happened.
        6+ black witnesses said that’s what happened.
        Coroner said that’s what happened.
        Family of the deceased paid for a 2nd autopsy that came to the same conclusion.

Democrats’ conclusion is Facts Don’t Matter.

They (UM AND Holder) wanted to pin that officer’s ass to the wall so bad they were slavering. Thank God The evidence was so clear.

I also remember that the first shot fired was in the patrol car when the “gentle giant” was going for the officer’s gun.

• Koko says:

Just more lies from a documented self-proven liar. Darren Wilson could sue but Warren’s lawyer would merely factually counter with “Your honor. My client is a proven liar many times over. The complainant’s reputation couldn’t possibly have been damaged by her pernicious statements.”

Gus has been raving about how evil and dumb Trump is for the past couple of daze — now he snaps completely the other way! His meds are out of whack. 😂

(i)Gus’s Twitterwarrior Theatre
    Whatever.
    9 hours ago
    Nope. Nope. Nope.
    10 hours ago
    I’m not voting for her.
    10 hours ago
    Flaccid dick fuckers.
    10 hours ago
    I already said what I have to say. No fucking neurotic left wing bullshit. That’s your fucking problem.
    10 hours ago
    I’m not here to suffer fool. Leftists or otherwise. I can see through your psychosis bullshit. I’m not here to kiss… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
    10 hours ago
    Just try me. Asshole. I will FUCK YOU UP.
    10 hours ago
    Who’s next? Waiting for the next ignorant brain dead Teen Vogue writer moron to chime in because she, he, it ain’t getting laid. I’ll wait.
    10 hours ago
    Most of the feminists around here are fucking idiots.
    10 hours ago
    FUCK YOU ASSHOLES.
    10 hours ago
    (/i)

Stealing one of Gus’s lines, here. 😐

From the Whodunnit Department:

More like ass – flipper! 😯

Am in Northern Thailand now at my friend’s home across the river from Laos. It’s rainy season and last night we had a fantastic thunderstorm. On Wednesday, another friend from my teenage years will be here as well. Having a ball! 🙂

I did see the news that Epstein off’d himself and no person or camera in the prison caught the event. Awfully convenient if you ask me.

Wow.

BTW, Tanker resurfaced on the Mothership. I don’t know him, but apparently he’s been gone a few years for medical reasons.

This is some funny effing shiz!
    “Fredo” is an ethnic slur? 😂😂😂😂

Cuomo apparently abuses steroids, according to several sources who’ve witnessed his workouts. Figures. 😆

He abuses brain cells, and a lot of them decided they’d had just about enough of his shit and walked away. Now he’s going to be known as “Fredo” for the rest of his CNN punk-ass career due to The Streisand Effect.

PenisPenisPenis LOL

The hilarious responses to Cuomo’s meltdown have made my day. It’s been a crazy day of jumping around and changing plans, but the one constant has been, “I’m smart! I can handle things! Not dumb, like everyone says.” The amount of LA Libturd insanity I’ve been exposed to today would choke a donkey show veteran, even one with no gag-reflex left due to…stuff.

Chonky is so Fredo, it’s ridiculous. 😆

Saw a Thai gal yesterday who worked at the refugee office after I had left. We have quite a few mutual friends. Her husband is a dual Thai/American citizen. Turns out he voted for Trump and will do it again in 2020. Love it! 🙂

I love it when recent immigrants and dual-citizenship people are pro-Trump! Because they “get it.” I heard a table-full of Idiot Leftists spouting anti-Trump and anti-American shizzle for a couple of hours during dinner tonight. Completely clueless about history, economics and reality, with a hilarious detour into the virtues of Sacred Veganism. Only in the Left Coast, would people be so sure of their Righteousness In Wrongnesses.

Guy in the clip above is Terence K. Williams. Got banned from FaceBook for responding to a-holes. He’s a comedian, Trump supporter, and set up a GoFundMe account with a goal of $1 to buy fried chicken as a joke.

Damn. Got a little beastie in the garage again. Heard him first, thought someone was rummaging through the trash cans outside. I opened the side door expecting to find some jerkwad, but then heard the noise behind me. Saw a little furry head with beady eyes next to the washing machine staring up at me. I reached for my leather gloves, and the lil’ possum is done been disappeared. Gone. Gone before I could free his punk-ass-Fredo.

Possums are scary! I had one rear up on me in my little enclosed patio area, last summer. I went out to make sure the grill had burned out, heard some rustling behind me (they sneak up on ya), and turned around to see the giant marsupial rat about five feet away, against the fence, ready to fight to the feigned death. I went back in the house until he went away. I think I saw him flattened on the road a week or so later. Possums and raccoons just don’t understand headlights.

I like possums. Our small lot was infested with cats and snails until they cleaned it all up. The possums ate the snails, drove off the cats. Now the cats are back.

I don’t care for feral cats, either. Snails, I don’t have a real problem with. Might be a regional issue.

On the other hand, this fuckin’ guy. 😆

Lots of funneh! I’m not even much of a Limbaugh-fan, but this is good stuff.

19. avi says:

has Leah Berkowitz aka Babushka had her twitter status restored?

I wish it was a nice clear photo. 😂😂😂

Heheheh. Pervs will be pervs. 😎

Looks more like 4th grade to me.

Republicans in Congress are like

24. Koko says:

LOL! Leftard puke journalist who bashes Trump for “intolerance of the press” gets his ass kicked by CNN’s April Ryan’s goon while trying to cover her speech.

“At that point, Ryan reportedly told the crowd, “When I speak, I don’t have news covering my speech”

Oh OK. That clears things up.

25. Koko says:

Old story. Hitlery Rotten Klingon’s emails on her illegal home server were all being intercepted by the Chicoms. LOL! Some ICIG boy scout told Strzcock who told him to fuck off.

I hope AG Willam Barr has multiple layers of protection.

All white men should have their dicks removed, to put an end to White Supremacy once and for all. If the tiny toddler is buried beneath two feet or more of pannus, and hasn’t been in an aroused state for 15 or more years, this surgery can be replaced by chemical castration.

*todger 😁

When I was in high school, a friend’s dad said, “There’s nothing more overrated than a good piece of ass, and nothing more underrated than a good healthy shit.”

That being said, I never want to laugh my ass off.

I guess some folks have never heard of figures of speech. 😆

When my great-uncle returned from serving in Patton’s army during the Battle Of The Bulge, he was pretty drunk and stayed that way for the rest of his life, never returning to his former profession practicing law. He had a saying that he said was the big dream of fighting men over there, which included only the basics: “A good meal, a good screw, a good sleep, and a good shit.”

The only thing left is a good cable connection.

• rightymouser says:

A good cable connection is very important in the hierarchy of needs!!! 😆

Oh, my aching arse! Look at Chonky trying to bond with King over having the same very common name as someone they’ve demonized. 😂😂😂

110 degrees in Utah when we pulled in. Straight to the room and set the dial to 67. Aaaaahhhhh!!! 😁

We’re in Tokyo on our way home. So grateful for an excellent time on vacation! 🙂

Spent the day driving the scenic route through Utah and Colorado, being I-15 and I-70. Stopped for the night in Silverthorn, with a lovely temp in the mid-70’s. Drinking a couple of Coors Banquet Beers. The mountains are gorgeous, out my window right now.

• Abu pannus pannus pannus lol says:

Sometimes Coors banquet beer hits the correct note. Gonna have some tomorrow after hearing my Cubs lose again. Maybe bring us luck?

Meaningful hockey and football games can’t start soon enough. Safe travels home, Octo. Ditto to rightymouse.

Thanks, Abu! The trip home was uneventful until we landed in Chicago yesterday. All is well now.

Linked from AOC’s hilarious Twitter account, this incredibly godawful hunk of communist slag. Capitalism in Amerikkka starts and ends with slavery, y’all! Oof, the burning stupid of a “MacArthur Genius” professor. 😆

• Koko fling poo at "genius" says:

I would say his arguments are specious except specious means they sound plausible, but aren’t actually valid. This guy just sounds completely idiotic. His views on capitalism are infantile. Martin Shkreli is not a celebrated capitalist. Instead he’s in federal prison for securities fraud. And he was roundly denounced by the pro-capitalist media and business community for clearly trying to gouge helpless patients and generally being an immature prick devoid of ethics. And this guy seems to actually believe the American economy is still just “coasting” on all that free labor (and stolen land) enjoyed during the 19th century. And that slavery is the ideal state of capitalism. How did this guy even get a degree much less a “genius” award? The MacArthurs should ask for their money back.

Have finally arrived in Cleveland after sitting on the tarmac in Chicago for over an hour because the Customs system had gone kaplooey. Naturally, by the time we finally made it through, we missed our flight to Cleveland and had to reschedule for a later flight. What a mess it was. 😦

Chicago airport is a mess without the added headache of a Custom ‘ s computer system outage. We were told that some International flights were redirected to Canada.
    Am going to bed now. 🙂

Slept until noon today. Feel somewhat refreshed from the arduous trip. Taking hubby and son to dinner tonight. It’s hubby’s 65th birthday. 🙂

• dezzez says:

Silly question, don’t they take all items from a person on suicide watch that might be used to harm themselves?
      So why did he have a bed sheet and how did he break his neck hanging himself from the top bunk?
      This stinks more than Charles Johnsons panus.

I hope these two get side-lined when they’re up for reelection.

35. dezzez says:

Looks like Chuck is willing to give Huffpo a rim-job or 2 for a few blog hits.

• Koko like to get hands on leftist punks and peel them like delicious bananas! says:

Like Andrew Ngo walking among masked violent thugs who promptly attacked him for exercising his right as a citizen to move about freely in a Portland public space? That kind of provocation?

Like Steve Scalise (who still walks with a cane BTW) brazenly and provocatively practicing soft ball at a DC public park? My guess is the only reason why the guy pictured wasn’t attacked is because he looks like he can defend himself. And has no illusions that the leftist fascist scumbags have any honor or decency. They prefer small gay asian non-violent types who won’t fight back when they throw rocks at the back of their head.

Try to steal my camera leftist scumbags.

36. Abu penis penis penis lol says:

I just noticed Chen Zen authored dis here post. Been a while. Howdy, Chen!

• Koko says:

Hey Abu. It’s a blast from the past. Yeah it would be great if Chen would drive by. He’s a boiler room original and one classy and smart liberal guy who knew how to put it to Chonkles. 😉

It was sitting in the drafts file. Chen Zhen never posted it, then got busy in meatworld.

37. Koko says:

Classic Arkancide LOL! Hangs himself while supposedly on suicide alert. Shreiking and screaming from his cell while his non-official guard takes a long nap in the break room. Room mate (who alerted guards to the earlier July MURDER attempt allowing him to be revived) now suddenly removed because Epstein supposedly feared him??? Murders himself with a sheet resulting in multiple bones broken in the neck that NEVER happens in suicide but usually happens in Mafia style strangulations. Camera pointed the wrong way, tells nothing of what happened. Probably even turned off and disk corrupted or missing.

And why’s he trying to hide stuff if he’s suicidal?

And it makes no sense this guy would be suicidal. He has the best lawyers money can buy and those little broads were clearly teenage whores who were told all you have to do is placate these old guys and you get money, jewelry, sexy clothes, drugs, booze, free parties with famous people, etc……. The chick didn’t look like she minded Prince Andrew pawing at her. Very close to a victimless crime. Like he did the first time around, a good lawyer could get him off or reduced sentence easily.

What the…..???? 🙄

It’s early, so Gussy is sober.

Rather quiet today.