IS CHARLES JOHNSON A RACIST?

These are Charles Johnsons’ posts verbatim from the BRC Archives without edits.

00045956 04165 7 Charles Thu, Sep 19, 2002 3:57:05pm

Dave D. wrote:

This “compensation” crap makes me wonder if these people haven’t been taking lessons from Jesse Jackson and the rest of our Slavery Reparations crowd.

Well, Jackson did visit recently. It would not surprise me if the subject came up.

00422475 08672 146 Charles Sat, Oct 25, 2003 7:43:57am

Ladies and gentlemen: Al Sharpton, the racist demagogue par excellence. He fits in beautifully.

00424820 08691 16 Charles Sun, Oct 26, 2003 3:42:44pm

Dennis Kucinich is insane.

Al Sharpton is worse. “In the Middle East, it’s not about terrorism.” Wow.

Wow.

Meltdown.

And Sharpton is getting a riotous ovation for these remarks.

00947559 12465 62 Charles Sun, Sep 5, 2004 7:22:21am

I posted this because I had a feeling the LGF hordes would criticize the ads. I agree — they’re not very good. Invoking Horton is probably a bad idea.

The connections of Al Sharpton to the Kerry campaign should be drawn out; Sharpton is a dangerous man, and represents the looniest wing of the Dems. But it would have to be done more artfully than this, to avoid as much as possible the inevitable cries of racism.

03508690 24166 2 Charles Sat, Jan 27, 2007 8:05:46am

Can anyone translate what Jesse Jackson is saying?

06175568 31824 794 Charles Wed, Nov 5, 2008 2:56:33pm

re: #779 shiek al beif salami

IMHO, racism as an accusation against the United States is dead, dead, dead. A few racists may live here, but the country isn’t racist. That issue died once and for all last night, and anyone who keeps it going is a racist by definition.

Sorry, I don’t agree the issue has died. Al Sharpton is already ramping up to push even harder on his favorite race-baiting issues, and that’s the direction things are headed.

07706406 34682 530 Charles Wed, Sep 16, 2009 5:34:33pm

re: #528 Cosmo

Just as I do not judge Catholics against the yardstick of John Kerry, nor Baptists and Pentecostals based on Al Sharpton and Pat Robertson, I sincerely hope that, although both Skousen and Beck were/are LDS, that those who frequent this site do not judge the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints solely on their commentaries and opinions.

Nothing I’ve seen here, including Charles’s inherent fairness, would lead me to believe otherwise.

Absolutely not – I don’t judge all Mormons by Cleon Skousen, any more than I judge all Southerners by Robert Stacy McCain.

07803120 34930 295 Charles Sat, Oct 17, 2009 9:42:18am

Al Sharpton is threatening to sue Rush Limbaugh over his WSJ article:

[Link: www.nydailynews.com…]

07909996 35243 44 Charles Mon, Nov 30, 2009 7:14:03pm

re: #32 hanoch

So you look at the Nancy Pelosis, Michael Moores, Al Frankens, Cindy Sheehans, Jimmy Carters and Al Sharptons of the world and you conclude that the left side of the political spectrum is where sanity and moderation exists? I can’t understand this.

As you’re a creationist, I wouldn’t expect you to agree.

08088597 35721 231 Charles Fri, Feb 5, 2010 3:18:38pm

Notice that American Renaissance can barely hide their contempt for Kevin Martin:

Kevin Martin was the next to speak. He opened by lamenting how difficult it is to be a Republican in the black community. He blamed most of the problems that blacks face on the fact that “self-appointed leaders” like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have conditioned blacks to believe in a culture of victimization that prevents them from ever taking responsibility for their own problems.

Nevertheless, Martin seemed to blame the media for most of the negative stereotypes about blacks. His speech was also full of the usual banalities, such as “we’re all members of one race: the human race,” etc. Nevertheless, Martin should be praised for rejecting the culture of victimhood that he described.

Their differences with Martin stem from the fact that they consider him to be genetically inferior to a white man. That’s why they sneer at his comment that the media are to blame for negative stereotypes — because to them, it’s Martin HIMSELF who is to blame, because that’s how black people are.

It’s a profoundly sick world view. This is why decent people shun the Jared Taylor crowd.

No, Charles. You’re not exempt from being called a racist. These days, nobody is,

YOU RACIST.

221 Comments on “IS CHARLES JOHNSON A RACIST?”

My last day of work. Oh, and Fatso is a racist.

Thanks! And Fatso is an idiot and a racist.

3. dezzez says:

Chuck has certainly stolen more from black band members than anyone else I know of.
    Yes, That’s racist.

Anyone watching the Donkey debates? So boring.

The missus and I are laughing our asses off. All the candidates are printing money to give away to whoever votes for them. All marxists except for the flower girl.

Anyone watching the Donkey debates?

Slavery! Reparations!

Slavery! Reparations!

We need a political revolution!

Williamson for Donkey nomination!

I want reparations for the two black guys who make it into the field for every Bachelorette season, when everyone knows they have no shot. Not a chance in Hell. 😆

One thing that is clear from the debates is that not one has the charisma to go against Trump.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww…c’mon!
    She’d be an awesome candidate! 😆

Now she’s sneaking around with another sketchy dude — someone remind her, she’d be stoned to death if she pulled this kind of stunt in a Muslim country. 😆

A neat summary of race-hustler Al Sharpton’s disgusting career, in case you need a reference guide. Thanks for standing up to him, Mr. President.

It’s a shame what’s happening with Fox News these days. Perhaps somebody will step in and fill the void being created.

Not just Fox. Drudge has been wonky too.

I never got into Drudge. Something about that site’s design bothered me.

• Koko knuckle typer says:

So it’s not just me. Some of the headlines seem to be less than objective. And agree with Octo. Needed a makeover decades ago. Drudge thy name is complacence. Now back to my grooming and juicy fleas!

There’s a stupid hawt take! 😆

Sheesh…will LBJ quotes be next? 🙄 SOB used the n-word frequently.

My sources (the voices in my head) tell me Obama used the word quite a bit in the White House, when he thought there were no white folks around. He is only half-black, so this is very problematic.

My Irish grandfather used the word as a descriptive term, not even intending it as an insult. He had a couple of “good n—–” working for him, delivering the signs he painted to grocery and other stores around Buffalo. Those were very different times. He was born in 1895, and retired in the mid-Sixties.

• Koko knuckle typer says:

I just wish we still had a Preexydunce who wants to rape the middle class (dog whistle for ofay honkeys) because we’ve had it too good for too long.

Am watching the 2nd Donkey show.

Universal health care! Freeeeee!

Anyone watching part 2 of Donkey show?

Wanted to, but I had to do worky stuff, fixing problems that I didn’t create on a schedule that I didn’t agree to.

The missus was laughing and yelling at the TV.

We’re doomed.

Kamala Harris is being neutralized.
    Lots of protesters as well.

Tulsi Gabbard oiled her chest. Hubby is impressed. 🙄

Michael Moore wants Michelle Obama to run for President. Because she is beloved. 🙄

Hubby thought Biden & Yang did well last night. Jay Inslee looks like a Nazi Camp guard & sounds like one too.

We leave tomorrow for Thailand. I hate packing. 😦

I hate packing, too. We’ve been working on packing light, even using smaller suitcases. It’s great, until you run out of shirts, like I did in Florida last week. It was so bloody hot and humid, I’d be soaking my shirt every time we did anything, so I needed a couple of shirts per day. Going Out West on Saturday, where it will be just as warm but less humid. Bringing extra shirts.

• poteen2 says:

If you’re near the beach all you need are board shorts, sunscreen and beer.
        One shirt for nice restaurants.

We’ll be headed to the beach (Hua Hin) after a few days in Bkk. Want to take my grand-kids where I spent my childhood vacations.

• KGB says:

Congratulations on the retirement, righty, and have a great trip! I don’t mind packing at all. When we go to Taiwan, it takes my wife a couple days to get her bags right. If it takes me more than 10 minutes, I’m doing something wrong. My brain is wired for logistics.

• 20th century German mass murder guy not literally says:

Have a great trip young lady!! 😀

Gillibrand says she can s’plain white privilege to white suburban women Trump voters.

Never heard of anything so stupid in my life.

Come on, Gus! Grow a pair, and lay some heavy truth on us. Even if it’s filthy. We can handle it!

Tedious schlock. 😒

• KGB says:

Hornsby is a notorious leftist. In the canon of songs I want to hate-fuck, “The Way It Is” ranks right up there. Lovely tune for which I have strong nostalgia, but the lyrics are cribbed from an SJW’s 9th grade creative writing class. Ah yes, the besuited yuppy who stops in the middle of his commute to taunt a homeless grandmother. That happens about as often as a man condescendingly tries to explain what his female co-worker just said in the middle of a corporate boardroom. That’s just the way it is.

Exactly! He’s a Useful Idiot for the Idiot Left. That’s why Chonky is suddenly in love with him.

Yes! Please, please jump in the clown car, Moo. They need you, desperately. For gravitas. 😂

😂😂😂😂

• 20th century German genocider. says:

Sounds totally racist. Old white man eating expensive seafood without paying homage to Bubba Gump. Please kill yourself now Chonky. The world will be a better place once you honky racists are dead. But I don’t mean that literally. Just go away mad🤣

There’s a Trump rally tonight in Cincinnati, ohio. It’s packed. Tell me which Donkey candidate can command the same awesome attention? ??

Penis penis penis LOL

One candidate for dem nomination grabbed his PPPLol during the National Anthem to make a point of some kind.

• poteen2 says:

When he grows a big gray ‘fro and kneels at a Giants game, Democrat politics will have reached ‘Peak Symbolism’. Williamson and O’Rourke are already there.

34. 20th century German genocider says:

Criticizing any black man = KKK Nazi. But no worries Chonky. You never won over the lefturds anyway. And the right will never forgive you. But hey. here we love you! Never change ya crazy nut!😎

35. Koko says:

if you haven’t seen this movie watch it. I’m just going to say you will be stunned. I have a lot more to say about it but let’s face it, it’s not going to get read here so why bother?😁

I feel like i’m Koko tapping in my responses with the back of my fingers on this iPad toy lol!

Looks like a great documentary. I’m in.

• Koko says:

Seriously the scale is stunning like only the Chinese could do. I’m usually calling them a bunch of commies but this was a great piece of movie making. and no I’m no expert but IMO this should shame those lazy hacks in Hollyweird.

It’s schlock, ripped off completely from better American movies. The idea that the Earth can leave the Sun and go wandering off into space looking for a new home star is beyond ludicrous. Do you have any idea how far away the next star is? It’s about 4.4 light years. At the speed of light, 4.5 years of frozen nothingness. Could be slightly problematic. But not for China!

• Kook knuckle typer says:

I know you’re right but I just loved it. Such a nice break from Hollyweird crap. None of that shit makes any sense either but I’m tired of enduring terrible middle aged male actors who we’re supposed to worship just because they work out 3 hrs a day. And paired with bimbos who got the role only because….well Harvey Weinstein and that ilk. And they waste all the great special effects tech to tell baby comic book stories that they didn’t even write or create themselves. I would explain more why I liked it and think it deserves credit but I am after all only a large hairy pan troglodyte typing with the backs of my fingers. 😜

• Koko - planet Earth. System Sol. For now. says:

And actually they did address that in the movie that they planned for a 2500 year journey to get to the Centauri system. Because yeah….4.4 yrs at the speed of light. And it would have to be multi-generations living on star-ship Earth. But Octo lighten up! Sling-shotting around Jupiter to get out of the solar system. Giant fusion rockets. Cute Asian kids. What’s not to like!?😁

I like some sci-fi, if they incorporate a good plot line into the silliness of scientific impossibilities. Characters and a compelling plot. I guess I’d give this movie a shot, but if it’s just special effects I won’t make it all the way through.

• KGB says:

4.5 light years? No problem. The Communist Party has developed a 5 year plan to accomplish that. The best part? It leaves them six months after arriving to issue statements such as “By shining its rays on the renegade province of Taiwan, the Unapologetic Japanese, and the Imperialist United States, the new sun has seriously hurt the feelings of the Chinese people and offended their 5000 year history”.

36. Koko knuckle typer says:

Koko want apple. Sick of Lenovo T420 Thinkpad.

Koko watched Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood, apparently liked the show. When Fred Rogers actually showed up in her cage, Koko hugged him, took off his shoes. Then she attacked the camera man and chewed his face off without warning.

I read it on the internet so it must be true.

37. Koko knuckle typer says:

Koko hope nice mod not sick of Koko whining. 🙈. Koko wish everyone good night.

I saw the preview of Hanks in “Mr. Rogers” yesterday, waiting for “Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.” Hanks looks scarily similar to Rogers, and has his whole persona down perfectly.

QT’s latest movie is a gas, btw. I understand some here have vowed never to give another nickel to Hollywood, but I separate the work from the political noise. The movie takes awhile to get rolling, but to me it was fascinating throughout as a paean to the Sixties, and the advent of Mod Culture. There’s some nice rewriting of some very dark history towards the end, which I loved. YMMV.

Daniels is dead to me. I know, I just said I try to separate the man or womyn’s politics from their work, but this native Michigander has been on thin ice for a long time. The ice has broken through.

• Koko knuckle typer says:

Yup. I feel that way about so many of my former favs in movies. The second they get all high and mighty about their politics I start to think well how good an actor are they really? Most are hacks who were perfect for one role early in their career. And the execs have been trying to make money off of their popularity since, usually in schlocky uncreative type-cast roles. Then they get spoiled by the money and undeserved praise and start thinking they’re geniuses.

Koko really needs to go downstairs where there’s an actual PC with a keyboard where she can type like a mother-f Shut yo mouth. But still Koko have fun hee hee.

• Koko says:

Omg. That’s an awesome iconic shot. It begs a caption competition. Furry Freaks on the Run? Microbus Mo Hair Furry Muggs? Ok I got nothin’.

My buddy was admiring the Impeccable Van while I was amazed at the dogs. They were like huge bleached golden retrievers. Owner said they were a cross between a Newfoundland and an alpaca. At least that’s what I thought I heard.

“Get in, stupid. We’re going to Alaska.”

[JW on FB]

George Duke: “Dog, that’s my van!”

Time to hit the road again. Next cool stop: Yellowstone. Watch out for the angry bison!

Hey Gusano! Look what you could have been working on.

I bet they have nice dumpsters there.

44. Koko says:

Ancient old Hollyweirder Babs (who’s OK with child exploitation and rape by rich celebs) tries to zing The Donald while hanging out with the Demoncrap superstars Hitlery Rotten Klingon and Monica’s boyfriend and rapist facebiter Bubba Grope.

Send In The Ass Clowns er something. Oh wait, they’re already here. 😒

I hereby nominate Don Lemon for Dickwad of the Galaxy.

46. Abu - Juror # deleted says:

I am the Dupage County facility for jury duty. My hope is my civic duty will not last longer than today. I was one of the first here in order to people watch. Not disappointed at my fellow jurors. 4:30 can’t get here soon enough.

Just affect a nervous head twitch and keep mumbling, “guilty Guilty GUILTY!!” under your breath and you’ll be home for lunch. 😀

😆 😆

• Abu penis penis penis lol says:

We got sprung at noon and I brought home Chik-fil-A for daughter and me. Thank God because the HGTV shows about house rehab/purchase/kvetching was awful. 🙄

• Abu ah his grammar is-a-no good says:

shows were awful*
            PIMF

I have never been called for jury duty in my life, despite being a registered voter since I was 18 and living within 20 miles of the same place all my adult life. Why is this? Just unlucky, I guess. My wife has been called twice, and dismissed both times without having to work on any cases. She’s too smart to be a pliable jurist, I think. Has strong opinions she’s not afraid to express. Strong law and order leanings, too. 😆

Am having a fabulous time in Thailand after tortuous travel delays that made us arrive 7 hours later than planned. Thank God for email so we could frantically message the hotel for pickup and check-in change. Everything worked out and we just wrapped up dinner with co-workers from my days 40 years ago at the refugee office. Also there were my hubby, son, a gal he’s interested in who lives here, step-daughter and her two kiddos we brought back from the States.
    Jet lag is kicking my butt.

Haven’t watched the news on Tv, but what I’ve been able to digest from infrequent cellphone Internet is that there have been two shootings by crazy young men in the U.S., the King of Thailand officially acknowledged his Concubine with his wife watching, and four bombs have gone off in Bangkok during Pompeo ‘ s visit.

• Koko says:

As for the shootings here, that is correct. Separate unrelated acts of psychopaths. As you would expect the entire left are blaming Trump. So yeah, pretty boring news weekend here unless you like hours of video of parked cop cars with lights flashing, puzzling photos, police cordons and people blathering endlessly despite having very little information.

I think it was Octo who said he had watched the movie Bohemian Rapsody? I watched it on the flight to Tokyo. Very well done even though there were some factual problems, i.e. how he met Hutton. Acting was excellent!

I liked the movie, but there were some very dramatic liberties taken with the real story. Plus, I had seen the final sequence many times, in the real-life version on Youtube — it’s a brilliant performance, imitated very well by the actor, but not sung by him. Problematic for a purist, for sure. 🙂

We’re here at Huahin beach. Was a bit rainy & overcast driving in. Love the hotel we’re staying in. Old fashioned colonial style.

Sounds great! Enjoy the change of scenery, and family. 😃

My grand-kids have jet lag x 10. 😦 Makes dinner time rather difficult, but we’re not letting this get in the way of enjoying adult time. 🙂

NSFW, but funny. 😄

Ten twats on a stage. 😆

I used to see that in my younger days, at La Chambre in Detroit. You were supposed to put dollar bills in their thongs, or larger bills if you wanted to set yourself up for further humiliation and fruitless expenditure. It was all in good fun for us, though. I knew I was too old for that scene one night in my thirties, at a bachelor party for one of my Greek relatives, and I started feeling sorry for the girls. We all have to grow up sometime.

• OLT. Emperor of Texan Columbia, Minister Plenipotentiary of The Left Coast Union, Time Traveller To The Stars says:

I was too old when my friend had daughters that were old enough to be on stage. It was creepy, suddenly.

On our way to Jackson Hole today, with a couple of stops along the way to take in some little museums of Western history. Did a cowboy and rodeo museum yesterday in Cheyenne, that was very cool and informative. They had a Western art exhibition going that was amazing, with prices out of this world!

We’re really taking our time on this trip, taking the scenic routes whenever possible, and only driving about 6 hrs a day. Tomorrow is Yellowstone — can’t wait!

Jackson Hole is beautiful! The drive in on 191 is spectacular Western scenery, capped off by entering the mountains. Just a couple hundred miles of open range. Glad we took the scenic route.

AOC’s “wizard” suddenly resigns, and is now in deep dookie. Would be a shame if this 💩 gets on her expensive outfit — I’ve grown quite fond of her.

Why oh why won’t he grovel and beg our forgiveness?

😂😂😂😂

• Bunk Strutts says:

The NYT has been in a death spiral for years, but all they need to do is print one issue with gigantic headlines on the front page:

PENIS PENIS PENIS LOL

They couldn’t do that — too patriarchal! How about, VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA OMG! That would go over pretty well.

Ace handled the sordid Omar affair story with aplomb. 😂

56. Bunk Strutts says:

Talcum X is outraged.

The officers should have forced the perp into the back end of the horse.

• minnowredux says:

I thought I had read that the perp had to walk all of two blocks in this manner….

• Bunk Strutts says:

He walked a shorter distance than the horses did. Where is PETA?

A local race-hustler said, “I do know this: no white man would ever have been led by a rope behind a horse in this manner.” Ooh, racist! They were thinking about lynching this man! Because Trump, no doot. 😆

My studies of Western culture in the past couple of days inform me that white men have a long history involving rope and horses, and often get dragged by huge livestock for the amusement of howling mobs. I have evidence:

• minnowredux says:

Shaun King. Hahahahahahahahaha. An insane white man who thinks he is an insane black man. Welcome to 2010.

• Bunk Strutts says:

PPPL to you, minnow.

Still don’t understand how blacks allow Talcum X to continue appropriating black identity and black social outrage. It’s so sexist that they dumped Rachel Dolezal immediately when she was unmasked as a fake, yet they aren’t the least bit bothered by Chalka Con. I don’t get it!

The consensus on the two shooters is that one hated Hispanic immigrants, and the other hated anything to the right of Che Guevara and total socialist revolution. Both were insane people who had warning signs galore. We should do a better job of finding such people before they start shooting. If you know somebody with a “hit list,” tell the authorities. Especially if they have a lot of guns and ammo, and creep everyone out with their personas, on and offline.

I’d like to share a little joke with you, I heard on Sirius yesterday, from the comedian Daniel Tosh:

I have no problem with illegal immigration in this country except for the fact that they don’t serve on jury duty. That’s horseshit. It should be the other way around. They should serve exclusively on jury duty. Yeah. [cheers and applause] then it finally would be a jury of one’s own peers. [crowd groaning] [laughter and applause] It’s not a stereotype if it’s always true. Yeah, then it becomes law. That joke is called “Latinos are criminals.” that’s just the title.

Beto made a real ass of himself trying to score points for his failed campaign by telling Trump, “Stay out of El Paso!” What a dolt! 😆

Chonky, you stay mad at Trump. You’ve got a long haul, with at least five more years of him trolling you and the rest of the Idiot Left.

Went to Yellowstone today — boy, I couldn’t wait to see the thundering herd of bison, purebreds descended from

…the original inhabitants of the region. The only continuous herd in the country, with the only direct descendants of the mighty bison who once roamed the continent in the hundreds of millions.

I was also eager to see the majestic grizzly, and prepared to stay in my car (rented Chevy Yukon with all the gadgets) to avoid mauling. I figured I would probably spot a few dozen elk, and possibly a couple of moose. Wolves were a longshot, as they are very shy around people and only go wilding at night, but you never know. I kept my eyes peeled, just in case.

When it was all said and seen, here’s what the missus and I wrote in our wildlife journals:
      — one gray squirrel, who ran across the road right in front of us and made me brake hard.
      — one tiny, unidentified breed of squirrel, who ran under the wheels of the car in front of us and was maimed, feebly waving its tiny paws at us as we steered around it.
      — a duck, swimming alone in the river next to the Main Rd.
      — a real, honest-to-goodness coyote, which had about 100 cars stopping on both sides of the road to take pics and text them to loved ones. Note: we have coyotes all over the place, in Novi, MI. Eating cats and taking names of small dogs.

That was it. Hey, the scenery was beautiful, but nothing we haven’t seen in Yosemite or the Colorado Rockies parks. And we saw lots of wildlife in those parks, including herds of elk, all kinds of deer, bald eagles, non-suicidal squirrels and whatnot. The only bison I’ve seen remain the pitiful few I saw on a Canadian farm on the way to Buffalo, NY, several years ago.

Oh, but we did see Old Faithful erupt, and it was very timely, only about five minutes after we arrived and found a parking spot half a mile away. Was that ever something! I mean, if you haven’t seen a bunch of steam coming out of the ground before…gadzooks.

I guess I can safely say, Yellowstone blows. Almost hourly, but not on a predictable schedule. Get there early and people-watch, because you might not be doing any animal-watching.

Staying in Rexburg, Idaho tonight. Outside my window is a beautiful pristine palace:

I guess they’re Mormons. Joseph Smith, cheers to you, buddy! 🙂

• Bunk Strutts says:

Never ask the locals, “Do you herd bison?”
      Instead, ask them, “Do you hear bison?”

We should have done more exploring of the northern part of the park, if we wanted to see bison. Although, there was a tourist-bison encounter very near to Old Faithful last week. As for bears, I guess they are kind of rare for the average visitor to see, unless they get out of their car and hike, and then you’re really taking your life in your hands. So, whatever. We had overly-high expectations, based on slightly-dishonest marketing. I still bought a t-shirt. 🙂

Grok Allahpundit tryna jump back to the conservative side, after sucking NeverTrumper schlong for so long. Get off, you bitch-ass cuck! 😆

Kudos to the guy who says, “The Democratic Party is like a cornered-rat nowadays.” So true! They’ve got nothing anybody sane wants, and their only play is a continual, non-effectual attack on Trump. Nice non-pals you’re courting, Chonky! 😆

Sidebar is mine, suckahs! 😆

Not any more! 🙂

Once in the trophy-case, it can’t be dystrophy. Tomorrow we hit the Utah trophy-parks. Hope to come out more inspired. We have to go to Vegas and LA after. Soul-sucking! 😱

Just had dinner with hubby, son, stepdaughter & 2 grandkids at a local beach restaurant. Food was fabulous & we made sure our drivers got awesome leftovers to add for their evening meal. 🙂

Only everyone on the Idiot Left, Fatass. The rest of us, over 50% of America, love him to death. Your death! 😆

• dezzez says:

….DEATH THREAT!
      Flails arms wildly.
      Screeches on Twitter.
      Whines on LGF.
      Curls up in a ball, pisses his poo stained undies and shoves a thumb in his mouth.
      The troll known as Chuck cries himself to sleep.

We opted for the road-less-traveled part of Zion National Park today, and I have to say, it more than made up for yesterday’s disappointing slog through Yellowstone. This was an awesome little adventure! Best part is, there are no crowds at this end of Zion, and it’s just a very quiet contemplation of natural wonders.

Tomorrow we head into Las Vegas for a day of sin and dissolution, not to mention gambling. Then we take our very lives into our hands on Saturday, cruising into Burbank. We’ll be all over LA for several days, visiting friends and seeing some sights. Will there be a side-trip to hunt down the elusive beast of Culver City? Damn, we really need that photo…better stay in the bunker this weekend, Chonky! 😆

Keep pushing that Big Lie, Fatass. It’s bound to make you popular again! 😆

The begging is sad and unfruitful. The ads don’t feed the bulldog. Or the Fatass. 😆

RT @Green_Footballs: You can donate through GoFundMe: gofundme.com/green_footballs or PayPal: paypal.me/LittleGreenFoo… or subscribe for ad-free…
    9 minutes ago
    RT @Green_Footballs: Internet advertising has collapsed (for every site, not just LGF), and we rely on donations more than ever to keep the…
    9 minutes ago
    RT @Green_Footballs: We’re doing a fundraising drive for Little Green Footballs this month, asking followers & readers to donate whatever y…
    9 minutes ago

This month?! When every link to his site or Twitter page leads off with a begging bowl, all year long, every day, including Christmas?

You’ve got chutzpah for this one, Fatass. You won’t get anywhere with it, but good try. 😆

• dezzez says:

Chucks spent 66 yrs with his hands in other peoples pockets and its a safe bet someone else will have to pay to bury the fat tub of grease.

Chonky’s still dreaming, along with the rest of the Idiot Left, about finding some smoking gun to take down Trump. Now that Russian Collusion’s dead and gone, we’re onto this impeachment dance of the dead. 😆

Never mind that the Dems don’t have the votes. Never mind that EVERY Trump action of his entire life has already been examined. Never mind that the American People who voted him into office are absurdly eager to do so again, and such useless time-wasters as impeachment only inflame their desire. Keep going! 😆

67. ISTE says:

Friday night is movie night!

Zombeavers

Zombeavers is an action packed horror-comedy about three college girls who go on a care-free vacation of drinking games, topless sunbathing, and sexual exploration. Their carefree fun comes to an abrupt end when toxic zombie beavers try to eat them.

LOL I love Amazon Prime recommended movies.

• ISTE says:

YEAH! breasts are exposed..

But, the beavers are small nasty swimming rat things with sharp pointy teeth so boring

OK next on list is……

Killer Mermaid.

Two beautiful young women go on an exotic Mediterranean vacation and uncover the watery lair of a killer mermaid hidden beneath an abandoned military fortress. What was once a carefree adventure becomes a deadly fight for survival.

I’m telling Calo.

Someone brought in a bag of candy to the office. Lotta stuff with foreign descriptions. I picked out a small one, put it in my mouth, promptly spit it out. I fished the wrapper out of the trash can. On the back of it, in small font, it read “tomato candy.”