From the BRC Archives: Charles Johnson, Easter 2004

LGF – EASTER 2004

60 Charles Sun, Apr 11, 2004 6:41:16am
scaramouche: shh. Don’t want to wake up the Mudheads with any factual data; it might hurt their feelings.

73 Charles Sun, Apr 11, 2004 7:00:09am
Mike: you have stung me to the quick.

Guess you missed the numerous statements from the owner of that site saying it was exactly what he wanted, and that he was delighted with it?

Thank you for the comment, though. Every time you folks reveal yourselves as the low, crass, hate-filled slogan spouters you are, I laugh. But just a little; then I get back to work.

Happy Easter!

85 Charles Sun, Apr 11, 2004 7:13:34am
It’s on the front page, cedar.

102 Charles Sun, Apr 11, 2004 7:44:17am
cedar: got it. So, in other words, a front page post that contains a vile picture (unflattering, too) of me as Eva Braun is fine with you?

Thanks for clarifying.

113 Charles Sun, Apr 11, 2004 8:09:05am
cedar wrote:

No, it’s not. However, I don’t recall seeing a picture of you at all on MetaFilter. Did I miss something?

Nice dodge. Thanks for playing.

169 Charles Sun, Apr 11, 2004 10:45:48am
Folks, we’re talking about two different things. The actual picture was not visible on the Mudfilter page.

There was, however, a link to the picture. That’s what cedar and johnny dee think is just fine. According to these guys, there’s a huge difference between posting the actual picture, and posting a link telling people to go look at the picture. Apparently, when someone posts a link to a crude photoshop that puts my head on Eva Braun’s body at Metafilter, I’m supposed to have humility and acknowledge that I’m not always right.

It’s a matter of nuance, you see. When executing a personal smear job, it’s good to do it in as nuanced a way as possible.

176 Charles Sun, Apr 11, 2004 11:09:10am
One is left to wonder how long that personal attack would have remained on Metafilter’s front page if I hadn’t linked to it.

Getting caught does wonders for some people’s scruples.

180 Charles Sun, Apr 11, 2004 11:24:31am
Folks, what we have here is a typical case of lefty role reversal. To divert attention away from the fact that a link to a really nasty personal attack was left on Mudfilter’s front page for several hours — on Easter morning, mind you — it’s now become a matter of the “group think” at LGF. We’re all supposed to be ashamed and I’m supposed to be humble. And even pointing it out is called a bad thing.

Just observe the tactics at work.

182 Charles Sun, Apr 11, 2004 11:32:07am
OK, folks — I don’t know for sure — I never saw the picture at Mudfilter. So I don’t know either way, at least from my personal experience.

But be aware — this is not the issue. This is an attempt by Mudfilter groupies to turn the argument around and deflect the blame.

197 Charles Sun, Apr 11, 2004 12:12:15pm
cedar: you’re really starting to show your jerk badge.

The “Nuke Mecca crowd,” as you put it, does not appear on the front page.

“A dumb post.” I’m trying to remain level-headed here. But someday I’d like to see how you react if you wake up on a nice Easter morning and find the Mudfilter slimeballs chuckling and patting each other on the back at how clever they are for comparing you to Adolf Hitler’s girlfriend.

In an ugly polka dot dress to boot.

Right, but that’s just “dumb.” Whereas, pointing it out is “shameful, hypocritical, disingenuous,” etc. etc. etc. retch.

That “dumb” post stayed up for almost 6 hours, until I linked to it. I’m pretty sure that if I hadn’t linked to it, it would have remained.

Now go away, you pest.

204 Charles Sun, Apr 11, 2004 12:23:43pm
Please note: now the discussion has turned to ways to shut LGF down, at Metatalk.

[Link: metatalk.metafilter.com…]

215 Charles Sun, Apr 11, 2004 12:33:49pm
That’s right, not everything is about me. How could I have thought that putting my head on Eva Braun, then gloating over it at Metafilter, was about me?

I’m such a thin-skinned narcissist. You have taught me much, cedar.

304 Charles Sun, Apr 11, 2004 7:47:08pm
And by the way, at this point, you’ve made my case, underlined it, signed it, sealed it, bought insurance, and shipped it FedEx. Thanks.

59 Charles Sun, Apr 11, 2004 2:44:03pm
Note: See the update to the thread. They’re saying mean things about us over at “Screw Them” Zuniga’s hole again.

104 Charles Mon, Apr 12, 2004 7:35:16am
SAO (who is in Canada) takes a pause from bashing LGF at every other site in the blogosphere, to spew:

Nobody is comparing Charles himself to a Nazi, just a few “cherry-picked” comments.

Uh huh. That Eva Braun thing, why, that’s just a joke, right?

167 Charles Mon, Apr 12, 2004 9:36:17am
It’s a lie. There has never been a single post by me that uses the word “pancake” to refer to Rachel Corrie. Not one.

Yeah. Right.

189 Comments on “From the BRC Archives: Charles Johnson, Easter 2004”

Hmmm.

Looks like Eva has put on some weight over the last fifteen years.

Adolf would be very disappointed.

Then again, he was never a big fan of the jazzy ponytail so there that is… 😆

• Abu sans Emojis says:

I don’t think Hitler was a big fan of wimminks.

And by “Hitler” I don’t mean POTUS.

Almost hit 80 today. In the elevator I heard a lady say 79 is too hot for April and we’re gonna be thrust into summer and miss spring, just like we missed last fall. I work at a Fortune 500 company so I looked at my shoes and thanked God I work on the 4th floor.

2. African Moondog says:

I’ve just visited the swamp to see what Charles says about the events in Sri Lanka. Nothing! Nada! It is as though the ROP (TM) no longer exists and the usual banalities are more important.

But he took the time to criticize the President for making a grammatical mistake in his tweet about the atrocities. Because perfect tweets are more important than psychotic terrorist attacks. 😆

Ann Coulter takes aim at Jared Kushner and his influence over Trump. Interesting piece, imho.

😆

You’re a regular Nostradumbass, Gus. With a substance abuse monkey on your back, whispering sweet nothings.

But how will he manage to beat Bernie, Buttplug, Creepy Uncle Joe, Lieawatha, Beta Guy, the fiercely-heterosexual Booker, and the rest of the formidable Dem candidates? You make a very bold prediction here, sir.

• Chonky Chunky can't even says:

Gussy’s nothing if not modest.

5. OLT says:

Gus-Gus nails the Left:

No solidarity with the Sri Lanka dead because the suspects aren’t white right wing males.

Or…no solidarity with the victims because the killers were Muslim.

• OLT says:

Well, the victims were “Easter worshippers”, whatever in Hell that is supposed to mean.

President Lightbringer and Drunken Felonious Grandma both used the unfortunate yet awkward phrase.

Gee, I wonder why?

They can’t because Muslims killed Christians and others in the hotels & churches. Can’t admit the truth.

• OLT says:

Sri Lankan Muslims don’t get Dem talking points memo, actually use real terms:

Top Muslim leaders have condemned Sunday’s church and hotel attacks, describing them as “dastardly acts” that deserved “maximum punishment.”

“On behalf of the Sri Lankan Muslim community, we offer our condolences to the people of Christian faith and extend our hands of friendship in solidarity,” said the All Ceylon Jamiyyathuul Ulama, or council of Muslim theologians.

6. Chonky Chunky can't even says:

Now let’s not jump to conclu….. aaaand it’s muslims.

7. Chonk can't even says:

Most of the middle class liberals freaking out about climate change are a bunch of home owners in cities.
    9 hours ago

The seething is palpable when Gus contemplates people who own things but claim to be liberal. In his mind they’re amateur liberals with no street cred. You can’t freak out about climate change or THE MAN or conservatives if you’ve never lived in your sister’s garage and recharged your laptop from her neighbor’s outside outlets. And washed your under pants and socks in her dishwasher along with her kid’s plastic drinky cups. Or shared a third floor walkup (despite your limp) in Denver where your bastard roommate makes you stay on one side separated by a visqueen sheet where there’s only a couch and he controls the thermostat from his side (which has the bedroom). And clearly actively despises you.

I don’t think Gussy is a stupid man. I think he suffers from lack of vision/ambition for himself, laziness, and then there’s the drugs & alcohol. He needs to get off of Twitter and get a freaking job & a life!

• Chonk can't even says:

I agree. He could have been a totally different person with some ambition and a good wife and family. Does he even have a dog? I’d feel sorry for it actually. But instead he allowed himself to be seduced by liberal pessimism that says we’re all going to get screwed by Big Oil poisoning us and conservative Dr. Evil corporations stealing all our stuff and conspiring with the military to mindlessly murder everyone. So why bother trying to make something of ourselves, save our money or have kids. I’ve actually heard on more than one occasion liberal couples say “we didn’t have kids because we didn’t want to bring someone into this horrible world.” Sheesh dude maybe they could’ve made it better.

I saw about a dozen kids monitored by two adults waving hand-painted unintelligible posters on a street corner in Santa Monica today. Thank God they’re saving the earth because we sentients can’t.

8. Chonk can't even says:

Now might be a good time to buy some Samsung stock. Apparently they took a hit over this. But I don’t think that company’s going anywhere. I bought a Samsung 46 in. flat screen with the 240 refresh rate (it’s worth it vs. the cheaper 120). That must’ve been 5 years ago. I’ve so far not felt a need to replace it. When watching anything in HD it’s like looking through a freshly Windex cleaned window. Sports, nature, science shows, etc… And it’s 1.5 inch thick and light. I will replace it I think if something goes wrong with it. But otherwise I can’t see how it can be improved upon. That’s value right there. I also have a 27 in Samsung monitor with no complaints. I suppose there are other things that can go wrong with a tech company and (disclaimer) I’m no investing expert – boneheaded management, scandal, poor asset/resource allocation. But this seems like one you could ride up from here.

Or if you’re like Chonk you could design a state of the fart shiny new button to ask for hand outs to fight the Trump crime family. Or like Gus just offer hand jobs behind a dumpster.

9. Chonk can't even says:

Although I’m an enthusiastic basher of Elon Musk who I consider to be a cross between P.T. Barnum and Bernie Madoff I think I trust the Chinese even less. This reminds me of a few years ago when Toyotas supposedly had some fatal flaw causing them to accelerate when braking. It seemed suspiciously around the time the US gubmint REALLY wanted everyone to go buy a US gubmint car or gas guzzling truck from the recently baled out GM. I know the Tesla’s have some design issues with the placement of the highly flammable batteries and the electrical system shorting out preventing exit and resulting in death by incineration. But it seems they only spontaneously ignite while parked in China.

When US-made tires delaminate, they turn into snakes, pierce the floorboard and kill the missus while you fill your tank with fossa fools.

10. KGB says:

On one hand, Chonk comes across as slightly more rational in these posts, it’s not just “bad craziness” dross. On the other hand, as that thread went on it began to expose his propensity for whining about being attacked when most other people would have just let it go. And of course, “St. Pancake”…

• Chonk can't even says:

Yah it was an obvious wide hit to compare Fatso to Hitler’s mistress (LOL!). Very paranoid and narcissistic of him to react like such an obtuse bitch about it. As If proving his case somehow would prevent them from calling him Hitler’s cock holster in the future. And yet he still desperately tried to seek their approval only a few short years later. And naively rolled on his back to expose his vulnerable underside with his silly j’accuse nonsense. Cratering his once lucrative (if only slightly) branded website while they laughed and urinated on him still as Hitler’s bitch. It took them several years longer to truly understand he’s really sincere if yet the dumbest libturd in their midst. That earned him some mild tolerance while still being ignored. Because well… dumb, inartful, talentless, etc… A vicious ponytailed libturd ain’t exactly the newest idea on the block. You want credit for that? Can you juggle too? Before they hated him for his viciousness but had some grudging respect. Now he warrants not even that but an even worse fate for a self appointed moral superior and unsubtle cruel prick of a former web slave master. Irrelevance!!

Charles was overly sensitive and vindictive even in 2004. Rodan sussed Charles early on.

• Chonk can't even says:

Yeah I guess that’s the next move after these beauties:

1. Savaging the elderly male best employer mentor you ever had that made your whole career, SURELY hastening his soon to follow demise.

2. Trashing the best GOP candidate of our generation on live TV over calling fat big-mouthed cow Rosie O’Donnell a fat big-mouthed cow.

3. Jumping ship from Fox News to be a libturd (suddenly) at a libturd propaganda shit-hole with a viewer-ship that hates your guts still and will never trust you (see Chunky Cratering in the dictionary of interwebs self immolation).

4. Being unprepared and laughed at by Putin for being a bird brained bimbo with her tits showing.

5. Failing at being liked by ANYONE and certainly not able to be a morning coffee bimbo for the left-wing brain washed soccer mom set.

Last attempt: Try frolicking in the Bahamas showing you’re nice middle aged post-baby bod. Impressing no one but old horny white men that still like looking at you because, well we’re just idiots like that. You don’t want us on your surf board.

Gawd. Can’t stand the woman. Hated her when she was on Fox. She seemed more interested in her leather tops, makeup, hair and eyelashes. The one guest who seemed to like her a lot was Judge Napolitano, who now comes across as a Never-Trumper type.

11. Chonk can't even says:

Shoot.
    8 minutes ago

Gus threatens everybody on Twitter.

12. Chonk can't even says:

Oh golly the heart bleeds. What’s the world come to when you can’t throw rocks at the cops out of blind ethnic hatred and then try to run away after having been caught. Because yeah, all cops should be pro athletes and always risk themselves instead of the shit-headed piss-ants who won’t lawfully comply even when caught, hand cuffed and hopefully successfully blindfolded. So they WON’T RUN like idiots.

Here’s a clue to libturds, Black Lives Don’t Matter and violent Muztards: You are supposed to comply with the cop’s directions and demands. If you defy the cops, they might and often will shoot you. That’s because you then become a threat to THEM. End of PSM to dipshits.

Listen to stupid Fatass, coming down hard with the proverbial Truth Hammer — as if he has the vaguest clue about anything happening outside the bunker, much less in the near-infinite cosmos. There happen to be clues about which would lead a rational person to believe there certainly are lessons being taught by the universe, which sharper humans attempt to grasp and learn. Not that I pretend to know many of the answers, but I know some of them, for sure.

Like the one about working hard and reaping the rewards for doing so, not all of them monetary. Appears the universe “helps those that help themselves,” rather than the slackers who lie around on futons whinging about things, and critiquing those who put some effort into trying to better their (and their family’s, if they’re lucky) circumstances. Rarely are such people reduced to begging from strangers, like Chonky has been doing for the past decade, with dismal results.

There are many such lessons, but rather than go into them now I’m going to finish reading this very good book. I could go binge-watch “Sabrina” like Fatass does on slow nights, but nope. 😆

14. Chonk can't even says:

OMG I am so bass-ackward in this media culture. I’m only JUST NOW watching Deadwood. Yes I kid you not. I remember the Farnum actor (William Sanderson) and the doctor (Dr. Cochran – Brad Dourif) actors from late seventies/early eighties movies and i would be willing to bet they’re great old friends. Very, very good character actors which this whole series brings to bear. My first memory of Sanderson is Raggedy Man (with Sissy Spacek) Then later in Blade Runner. Weird and sometimes scary with a sort of high reedy delivery that lends itself to Farnum’s creepy and pragmatic encyclopedic command of ruthlessness in culture and history.

Loved the Wild Bill Hickok character from history played by a Carradine boy! Remember their dad John and bros David and Robert? OMG Keith nailed it like his dad at that same age, seasoned and mature. Hollywood royalty fer sure. And the chick who played Calamity Jane – Weigert?, FFS talk about throwing yourself into a role. I loved that. I’ve seen that in my life where women are the most menacing and potentially violent. Try me and I will fuck you up! My mom was kinda like that. I just did what she said. You had no idea they were so frustrated they were on the verge of crying. LOL! My mom never cried. Even on her death bed. Crying wasn’t in her wheel house. 🙂

I watched all of Justified already. Then I see Tim Olyphant (who I’m a huge fan of) in this and I can see how that character was created/developed. The actor has a unique talent to bring a sort of physical menace in his body language which we HOPE it’s for eventual righteous good. This was developed in Deadwood to mixed results and then perfected in Justified.

I think this series tends to portray people as more coarse and crude and violent and amoral than they really would be even if they were in a lawless province. I blame HBO and their cynical Godless perspective on everything for that.

I’m always facinated by the statistics that claim to show that blacks are more likely to be prosecuted than whites for crimes committed and therefore the judicial system is white racist.

Remove blacks from the statistics, and the judicial systen is anti-white.

Remove whites from the statistics, and the judicial system is biased in favor of asians.

More men are incarcerated than women, therefore the judicial system is sexist and biased against men.

The System is really biased against criminals, though. Many studies have shown this to be true. People who commit crimes, often many crimes, tend to end up behind bars sooner or later. Amazingly, even after serving time for their crimes, they go right back and do more crimes that end up with them behind bars AGAIN!

How is that fair? 😡

Get down!! 🙂

That band had a lot of great songs. I’m going to look for a greatest hits compilation on the Pirate network.

Country Dick Montana was one of a kind. Died on stage of a massive heart attack.

Blogmock’s Dorian knew those guys, too, said no one could out drink them.

This is a better version than Neil Young’s original, IMO.

Much better than Young’s studio version. Neil’s version on “Live Rust” is pretty epic. Maybe a draw.

Something I learned in college: There are no winners in drinking contests.

Country Dick had a voice on him like Johnny Cash. The humor in their music was always there, even on the darker songs. And they knew how to rock.

I found a complete discography on TPB, which listed one seeder, but no luck downloading it yesterday. Maybe the guy was passed out drunk all day. I’ll try again later.

😆

No thanks, I’d rather watch Chonky dance naked at the Pride Parade with a gaggle of those scrotum-inflator guys. With close-ups of his twerking moves.

Jeb Bush might be suing her for using his “Please clap” speechifying technique. 😆

Call it a Victory Lap, Chonky. 😄

• OLT says:

When your opponent is down, you kick him in the ribs, repeatedly, so he stops wanting to fight.

Your lovely coup participants are down, but they are determined to cheat their way to a win.

The fight continues. Twitter should be the least of their worries; I see long prison sentences, especially if Trump is half the “dictator” you puling liars claim.

• Axing for a friend says:

Recent picture?

Axing for a friend.

You go, Faux! That will surely win you the presidency. 😂

• Chonk can't even says:

It’s just has more weight coming from the first woman who attended Harvard that’s 1024th part Native American.

I wonder if the high cheekbones make it difficult for her to read, since she’s seeing things only the fringe-Left is seeing. 😆

And now for a station break…

“A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there’s a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He’s been checking her out since he sat down, but lacks the nerve to talk with her.

Suddenly she sneezes, and her glass eye comes flying out of its socket toward the man. He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back.
    “Oh my, I am so sorry,” the woman says as she pops her eye back in place.

“Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you,” she says.

They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they go to the theatre followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and he shares his. She listens.

After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap and stay for breakfast. They had a wonderful time.

The next morning, she cooks a gourmet meal with all the trimmings. The guy is amazed. Everything had been SO incredible! “You know,” he said, “you are the perfect woman, are you this nice to every guy you meet?”

“No,” she replies. . . “You just happened to catch my eye.”

22. Chonk can't even says:

Is it just me or is someone at Fox News fixated on TV shows. Their current fixation is the smutty little sex scenes in GoT. A show I don’t watch. I’ve noticed a lot of the shows now have sex scenes. As if i couldn’t figure out that’s what happened after the characters smooched and started undressing. I really don’t need simulated humping but I guess some people do. I’m just thinking most of them are 12.

A 22-year-old actress, playing an 18-year-old homely hobbit-looking girl, decided she wanted to know what sex was like before the Final Battle began. The perpetual adolescents on Twitter decided it was something like pedophilia, I guess because the character was 11 the first time she appeared on the show, lo these many long years ago. Also, she was seen as some kind of “badass lesbian hero” by the usual SJW pink and blue-haired tribe, and this hetero sexual encounter was shocking, shocking I say. When I watched it, unaware of the controversy to come, I just thought, “Meh.” She had some very nasty scars on her body, from a life of terrifying danger and probably scabies.

• Axing for a friend says:

Oh OK. Well that’s some good perspective and now you’ve piqued my interest. Knew I’d get sucked in at some point. LOL! I mean they spend so much money, talent and effort on these shows. I appreciate that. And the great actors. I don’t always agree with the some of the amoral morality but heck, it’s often good TV.

GoT is a good show, with some amazing episodes scattered through the seasons. There’s some vicious palace intrigue mixed in, which lends a strong element of realpolitik to the sword and sorcery stuff. Very violent at times.

It’s like “Breaking Bad,” in that the show gained viewers with each season until it’s final one, in which suddenly everyone who has a TV must tune in. I believe “The Sopranos” had the same arc of popularity. I think I was on board with all of them by the end of the first season, as I was with “Dexter,” “Six Feet Under” and a couple more shows.

I bailed on “The Walking Dead” last year, when I suddenly found myself with ten or so recorded episodes and no desire to watch them. There’s a show that outlived its compelling story and jumped a few sharks along the way. I can’t believe there are two spinoffs still operating. Meh.

My sister died Sunday, but was brought back to life. Gonna see her this weekend.

Fatass with yet another, “Please clap for me”- moment, trying to raise the opportunity for him to talk about his long-ago, ill-fated career as token white boy in a couple of black funk bands. The Flyers sound like a boring rehash of some second-rate Stanley Clarke boosh — I imagine the pannus was shakin’ like a vast cauldron of smelly jelly, as he did his chicken-neck routine with his air-guitar.

Gus went to war with the Left last night! 😆

It’s worth noting that CNN and MSNBC’S ratings are sinking to their lowest levels of all time, in the wake of the Mueller Report being a flaming ball of garbage-trash, showing no collusion or obstruction except to complete idiots and those who stand to face possible prosecution from perpetuating this two-year boondoggle. Oh, and Chonky.

CNN is trash.
    5 hours ago
    CNN is garbage.
    5 hours ago
    Dumb. twitter.com/latimes/status…
    5 hours ago
    Don Lemon is a moron.
    5 hours ago
    Obama said this would happen! LOL! No.
    5 hours ago
    This is really sad.
    5 hours ago
    Barack Obama said so!
    5 hours ago
    First gay mayor! OMG! And?
    5 hours ago
    This is so stupid it’s amazing.
    5 hours ago

AOC covers herself in glorious clown-paint once again. She’s better than Chonky!😂

27. Chonk can't even says:

The Making of 10cc’s “I’m Not in Love” – YouTube

I found this really cool. I love the tune and always noticed the crazy ambient choral pads. They explain how it was created. I find it funny they first recorded it as a Bossa Nova. But nobody was feeling it. 🙂 And the “Big boys don’t cry” was just a sweet lady who worked as a receptionist. She’s like “So….you guys don’t need me right? And they’re like “Get in here”. LOL! I can see her saying to her kids “That’s me! That’s mommy! On the radio!”

• KGB says:

That’s bizarre. I just watched this an hour ago. Youtube’s recommendation algorithm is something to behold.

That’s a great story. I saw that vid awhile ago, posted somewhere. I love hearing about the way songs were written, especially the ones that become eternal earworms like this one. Some are dreamt, some are dashed off in a few minutes of inspiration, some take years to write, and others that barely make the album or the b-side become monster hits. Music is so subjective, it’s incredibly hard to predict the tunes that will catch on, which makes it all the more impressive for the people who do it over and over again. One-hit wonders run rampant down the halls of pop music history. Very-talented musicians never score a hit at all, in long careers on the fringes and in the backing-bands of less-talented, luckier artists.

28. KGB says:

Speaking of Youtube recommendations, this guy’s Trump imitiation is insane! I can’t believe he hasn’t been on TV doing this.

IIRC, Obama lied about any knowledge of Hillary’s illegal server. Said he found out about it through the press. Turns out he was communicating with her via email using a pseudonym. This is a bigger deal than you think, Fatso, especially if classified material was also involved. Stupid idiot.

A Gussy retweet. Hmmmm…looks like Sarsour is becoming box-orifice poisoning to the left. Wow!

Nice little Johnny Cash cover.

France used to be funnier when it was just the land of “Cheese-eating surrender-monkeys.” Send them a shipment of Freedom Fries, stat.

This thread encapsulates the mental problems of the Left like few others I’ve seen. 😆

You have to admit, Chonky takes his Waddling Orders very seriously. NO deviation from Official Narrative!

Were you a fat pig as a child, too? It’s white rice with a burger and fried egg on top, with gravy. Settle down, Fatass. 😆

Because Sirota’s an America-hating commie moron, just like Sanders and you. Come on, Chonky — get with the program! Sabrina re-runs can wait. 😆

———————————————————————–

Sirota has been a strong supporter of the economic stimulus efforts of the Obama administration.[54] However, he has criticized such efforts as insufficient and has strongly supported further stimulus efforts.[54]

Sirota was criticized by Fox News hosts and commentators Mark Steyn, Bill O’Reilly, Greg Gutfeld and Robert Spencer in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombings for an article he wrote for Salon titled “Let’s Hope the Boston Marathon Bomber Is a White American.”[55][56][57]

Some other journalists and political analysts have criticized Sirota. In his article comparing two approaches to progressive politics, statistician Nate Silver disparaged Sirota’s approach as “playing fast and loose with the truth and using some of the same demagogic precepts that the right wing does.”[58] Regarding Sirota’s political analysis and projections, including his predictions during the 2008 presidential election, Al Giordano derided him as “an inverted compass: when Sirota says ‘heads,’ you can make a lot of money betting on ‘tails.'”[59]

In 2016, right-wing commentators at National Review and libertarian Reason upbraided Sirota for his 2013 Salon article titled “Hugo Chavez’s economic miracle”.[60][61][62] Sirota wrote in 2013 that Chavez was “no saint,” but also that his socialist and redistributionist policies had led to Venezuela’s GDP more than doubling and reduced poverty to the third-lowest level in South America. His detractors charge that Sirota overlooked that Venezuela’s economic gains were based almost entirely on petroleum exports, and with the worldwide drop in oil prices Venezuela’s economy has been in shambles, with shortages and rationing of food, electricity and toilet paper.

In 2018, Sirota argued immediate action must be taken against the influence and power of oil and gas corporations to fight climate change, and Democrats must choose a side. “Will our political class behold the fossil fuel industry’s sociopathy and realize that we face an existential choice between profits and ecological survival?” asked Sirota.[63]

I worry about the quality/value of education when my grand-kids are ready for college. Colleges have become kindergartens.

• Axing for a friend says:

But who will protect them from the old Christian polish philosophy scholars after they graduate?

I’m sooo sorry, Charles. 😥

Those were some messed up days! 😆
          And Fatso had a knack for hanging with pathetic, starry-eyed crazies like Sharmuta and toad lover toadies like Kilgore.

“Sleepy” Joe Biden is in the 2020 race & he’s ahead of everyone, including Trump, by 8 points. 😆 That won’t last long.

Fatso doesn’t need to worry about being fat.

38. Axing for a friend says:

Just hours into the campaign and already they’re having to walk back his first statement to reporters. Trying to mimic Trump’s populist message of MAGA Simple Joe ends up sounding like his slogan is Make America STRAIGHT Again. LOL! I tell you the Dims have really painted themselves into a corner with going batshit lunatic progressive in the last 10 years. Now they want to make it all go away and vote for an addled old white guy with a moronic grin and Jurassic un-PC lack of awareness.

Deleting this to send out a fuller quote, which has more context.
    Asked about this message to the world Biden said
    “America’s coming back like we used to be. Ethical. Straight. Telling the truth” pic.twitter.com/BeccWxoFFZ

— Jonathan Tamari (@JonathanTamari) April 25, 2019

Yeah that doesn’t really sound any better.

Jim Carrey is being weird again. I wonder if he realizes that his crazy ‘art’ personifies him?

• Axing for a friend says:

Once there was an attention whore
      who just wasn’t cute anymore.
      His incurable clap
      and his “Don’t text me back”
      drove his girlfriend to want life no more.

Now the girl’s family blames him, so what?
      She was just some Hollyweird slut.
      A script’s on the way
      surely having him play
      a guy crawling out of a rhino’s butt.

Out of curiosity – but was the “Mike” in this post the one who left LGF early on with a few other ass-hole types to run a blog (now defunct) called “DiscardedLies.com”? They then became avid Obama supporters. Weird.

“73 Charles Sun, Apr 11, 2004 7:00:09am
    Mike: you have stung me to the quick.

Happy Easter!”

Fatso is trying so hard to give Oliver Willis obvious twitter BJ’s. Yeesh!

• OLT says:

These two effwads should get together and have a turd-baby.

Miserable, lying, creepy, repulsive cretins.

Except for Republicans. Amirite, Obama??

My neighborhood is right on the edge between suburban-sprawl and rural-whatever. There’s a lot of angst about coyotes right now, taking cats and smaller dogs. This story was so cute, though. Maybe it’s okay if the littlewolves eat your dogs and cats? 😆

[video src="https://nv.vi-serve.com/vis-media/101/416/grwfOWoBjI_BUwcEPvhd_720p.mp4" /]

I hear them around here, and I’m on the edge between suburban sprawl and suburban sprawl.

They breed in the wetlands 5 miles away, come up the railroad easement. They can leap over 6-foot tall fences without too much trouble. One was recorded on a neighbor’s security cam doing just that.

I don’t hear nearly as many little yappy dogs as we used to. I like coyotes.

• Axing for a friend says:

Definition of canid. : any of a family (Canidae) of carnivorous animals that includes the wolves, jackals, foxes, coyote, and the domestic dog.

They are all eating machines honed into their current wildly successful forms during the Cenozoic period. Do not trust them with your small pets or your pizza or your PBJ sandwiches.

• Axing for a friend says:

I’m prolly gonna go dark for a while. What do y’all want Briareus to post? I’ll forward requests.

• Axing for a friend says:

I’m going with pastels, it being Spring they go with off white pumps….oh crap. I just revealed I’m actually Beed.

Post anything you’d like. We’ll be thinking of you & your family.

45. Axing for a friend says:

Someone should probably make sure she understands that Joe Biden is not an old white male Republican.

46. Axing for a friend says:

OK well then it’s time for Kelly Anne to step down. Obviously this isn’t being dealt with and it’s EXTREMELY unprofessional and turning into a huge embarrassment. Esp with 2020 looming. If your marriage is still viable with this crap going on then please, by all means go away and enjoy your family. Admit Georgie Porgie won and succeeded in ending your WH career and embarrassing you as the little woman who was too nice and DUMB to see she works for Dr. Evil. When your kids get big enough to understand they’ll see what Daddy did to Mommy in the press and on the internet in front of the WHOLE WORLD. That’s gonna go over big with them.

At any rate leave us out of it.

Biden will not make it. Forget about it! 😆

The Media is SO mean to Democrats! This is Chonky assessing the situation with his usual brilliant acumen. 😆

Wait until Biden is called out on swimming naked in front of Secret Service. 😆 Oh, the horror of it all!!

There’s a laundry list of bad stuff in his closet. The touching. The plagiarism. The Ukrainian thing. His candidacy should implode pretty quickly. Plus, the Socialist Kidz already hate his old white ass. Obama won’t even endorse him, after all these years of Uncle Joe giving him a long tongue-bath. 😅

His wife works for the President of the United States and he can’t keep his effing mouth shut. What an ass-hole.

I predict scandal and humbling in his future. He looks like a guy about to get hit by the Karma Truck.

A song also recorded by Paul Robeson, a song she was made to sing by her recording company, a song from an entirely different time and place. Is it problematic? Not for me. I think it’s a historical piece, like “Uncle Tom’s Cabin” and “Huckleberry Finn.” Also, STFU, self-appointed white Allies.

There have been times when hubby has been asked for recommendations when casting professional voices for musicals such as “Porgie and Bess”. He’s very particular with matching the person/voice with the character and folks in the music industry here know not to mess with him over modern cultural paranoia/insanity.

No, POTUS is not a white supremacist. You, on the other hand, are a white Jackass.

“Please clap for me. Like you used to. 😢”