There are laws against sedition, Charles.

Happy Easter, Charles.

28 Comments on “There are laws against sedition, Charles.”

As opposed to the “weird disconnected ramblings” of the creep in Culver City? 😆

Happy Easter to all my fellow stalkers and stalkerettes! 😀

Hey, Charles! Tweeting hateful things on normal days is bad enough, but around Easter? Asshole.

Make that two of us.

Mueller didn’t deliver what lefty media promised and what they wanted to believe. Donkeys have nobody to blame but themselves.

A Gussy retweet of the worst US President except for Obama.

Off to have Easter lunch at friend’s house. Later!

Some punny stuff from Ace’s book thread, we’re just getting around to on this lazy day.

I asked the librarian where to find a book of patriotic American songs. She said “Over there.”

I asked the librarian where to find books about paranoia. She whispered, “They’re right behind you.”

I asked the librarian for a book about Pavlov’s dog and Schrödinger’s cat. She said it rang a bell, but she didn’t know if it was there or not.

I asked the librarian for a book on engine lubricants. She said to look in the nonfriction section.

I asked the librarian to recommend an author who wrote dinosaur novels. She said, “Try Sarah Topps.”

I asked the librarian for a book about Stockholm Syndrome. She told me the first few chapters were horrible, but by the end, I would love it.
    (h/t Bluebird of Bitterness via mindful webworker)

Peeps from hell.

Is there a gun to your head, Fatass, forcing you to obsess, rant and rave over every stray tweet the President throws out there? Because that’s part of the reason he does it, in so direct and unsparing fashion, because he knows in his black heart that it drives you libturds even further around the bend. It’s very entertaining to the rest of us Americans, too. 😆

I missed this gem yesterday…

How does that make you feel, Chonky? Not all warm and tingly, I’ll bet. 😆

Still groveling at Oliver’s feet, Fatass? Even though he won’t give you the time of day? Why do you do it. It’s not like he’s one of the Really Cool Kids, anyway.