Iowahawk Plays The Blues and Nancy Johnson Claims Innocence.

Okay, Charles, let’s do the Name Game.
“Nancy, Nancy, Bo-Bancy, Banana-Fanna Fo-Fancy, me-my-mo-mancy, Nancy.”
“Let’s do Chuck!” Unedited from the BRC Archives:

02056120 17639 77 Charles Sat, Sep 24, 2005 7:09:07am
Smoke much, Nancy?

03323521 23331 10 Charles Mon, Nov 13, 2006 9:32:46am
Dreadnaught: and our new Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, has posted at Daily Kos. She seems to think they are her base.

03498161 24118 27 Charles Tue, Jan 23, 2007 4:41:13pm
Somebody told Nancy to try to stop blinking.

03498193 24118 59 Charles Tue, Jan 23, 2007 4:47:32pm
Nancy’s lips are pursing.

04510149 27996 1146 Charles Wed, Nov 21, 2007 9:18:18am

re: #1139 ggt

I’m shocked–Ed got banned?

Where have I been. I tried to search, but can’t find where he was banned–so I can read about it.

Yes, he was banned when I learned that he was copying and pasting my comments at a hostile site. Instead of emailing me to ask why he was banned, or to ask me to reconsider, he immediately started posting at Atlas and Gates of Vienna, feeding their hate fantasies, and calling me “Nancy.”

Ed’s mask has come completely off. He was no friend of LGF.

05875214 31254 382 Charles Sun, Sep 14, 2008 12:31:04pm

After reading some of the crazy stuff at the links Nancy posted, I’m beginning to tilt toward the view that this was either a setup to discredit McCain/Palin (especially Palin), or yes, racism.

06997362 33297 791 Charles Mon, Apr 6, 2009 4:30:13pm

re: #784 Bagua

Bush bowed his head, pure and simple, if the identical video showed Harry Reid or Nancy Pelosi bowing to accept the medal, I highly doubt even one of those now parsing Bush’s bow would do the same for Reid or Pelosi.

Think about about.

If Obama had been shown bowing to receive a medal from Abdullah, I guarantee the same people would be screaming about it even louder.

Verbatim archived posts above are unedited for your cut ‘n paste funnery.  That Charles Johnson smeared Nancy Pelosi is a given.

Shall we continue and list all the other women [like Liberty Chick aka Mandy Nagy] that Charles Johnson has harassed? Hell, Charles kept harassing Mandy even after she’d had a debilitating stroke. She couldn’t even speak let alone type to defend herself.

Ain’t that right, Charles…

262 Comments on “Iowahawk Plays The Blues and Nancy Johnson Claims Innocence.”

I love country ballads that don’t intentionally rhyme.

Ol’ Power Glutes is telling it like it is, as if he’s rediscovered his quasi-conservative senses. Covington was ALL about the disgusting black hate group, and a bunch of nice Catholic kids got shit on by the media and all factions Left of sanity.

Note: Sullivan still hates Trump, and he thinks it’s Trump’s hatefulness pushing us toward civil war. So there’s that, along with his milky loads. 😖

…while you squat in the bunker, babbling and shaking with incoherent rage, tweeting feverishly about how “Steiner will come” and arrest Trump any minute now. 🤪

• Minnow says:

Hey Barry, I guess you mean our President!?? Isn’t he worth – like a billion dollars or something? Yeah, the guy is a real loser. Now go beg for $15 on your GoFundMe account. Bitch.

Piers is nutty about gun-control, but he often nails hypocrites in the Left. This is a nice catch. 😆

This is your brain on PETA. 🤪

Bluegrass and ass – a match made in Heaven!

Eye-catching? 😉

Meanwhile, we’ve been issued a Stern Winter Warning ⚠️ about an imminent Snow Disaster OMFG!, despite the fact no snow has fallen for two days. It’s all around us, though, they’re saying at least five inches, followed by a dead drop in temps to highs in the sub-zero range, with wind-chill from -30 to -40. How’s that for Teh Warmening?

We were supposed to get clobbered over the weekend. I think we wound up with 5 to 6 inches of fresh snow.

• Abu Penis Penis Penis LOL says:

We got 8” of heavy snow and temps are supposed to drop to minus 20 in the next day or two. Some meteorologist (?) on teh radio today threw out minus 50 wind chill for Wed but I think that’s unlikely. Yep, Chicago is gonna be too hot for manki, er, humans in 12 years.

Leave basement sinks lightly dripping. Maybe all faucets. Stay warm, rust belt Stalkers!

• KGB says:

We got almost 2 feet over the weekend and they say we may get 1-2 feet more middle of the week. I just got off the phone with a friend in Atlanta. They’ve already cancelled school there tomorrow because a couple inches are in the forecast. Pikers.

Atlanta kills me, with the widespread panic over an inch or two of snow every few years. It’s like the city turns into “The Day After Tomorrow.” 😆

I got all the snow shoveled last night, and now my back is stiff as a mofo. The temps are crashing tonight — high of -4 manana. Oy gevalt!

Finally started snowing. Unimpressive Winter Catastrophe, so far.

Yes, you’re a frickin’ imbecile. Thanks for clarifying.

Kick ‘me while they’re down! 😅

Oy!! Yuck!

She’s going to be a one and out. Rumblings we’re hearing from DNC overlords is that they’re pretty sick of AOC and her grandstanding as well. Plus those two Muslim bigots from Minnesota and Michigan, whose histories are proving to be more problematic by the day. Rumor is that they are already looking for promising candidates to back them and therefore primary these three witches in 2020.

“The Norsemen” is hilarious. It’s a mashup between Monty Python and stuff.

Twitter is automatically suspending the accounts of people who tweet #learn to code at libturd twats. Too funny!

P.S. I want this hat.

15. OldLineTexan says:

PhD in ROMANTIC COMEDIES???

Let me teach you journalism:

Where did you get such a clearly useless degree?
    What sort of alleged knowledge does this alleged degree encompass?
    When did you make this foolish decision to pursue it?
    Why did you make this foolish decision to pursue it?
    What was your plan for making a living?
    Who paid for it?

That’s journalism. Well, with the 1970’s – present bias built-in.

Jack, a handsome man, walked into a DC sports bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez at the bar and stared up at the TV just as the
    10:00 PM news came on.

The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump. Alexandria looked at Jack and said, “Do you think he’ll jump?”
    Jack says, “You know what, I bet he will.” Alexandria replied, “Well, I bet he won’t.” Jack placed a $50 bill on the bar and said, “You’re on!”

Just as she placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off of the building, falling to
    his death. She was very upset but handed her 50 dollars to Jack, saying, “Fair’s fair… Here’s your money.”

Jack replied, “I can’t take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o’clock news and
    knew he would jump.”

Alexandria replies, “I did too; but I didn’t think he’d do it
    again.”

The nice thing about Alexandra Occasional-Cortex is that we can recycle all our blonde jokes.

You got that straight!! 😆

• windbag says:

Actually, it is.

She’s what they call, “a humorless scold.” Imagine being married to one. I’d have to cut and run.

One of the great things about my wife, through all the shit we’ve had to go through, is that she has a great sense of humor and usually laughs at my material, even though it’s familiar to her by now. I have a good friend whose wife also has a keen sense of humor, but she has turned it on him, making fun of his weight and career difficulties. I hate that kind of cruelty, especially when a guy or gal has put in a lot of years raising the kids, paying the mortgage and basically flying right. I hope he leaves her, and finds a nice person to live with.

I have an SIL like that. She was merciless with her ex (who we still adore), She’s alone now drinking herself to death.

Alexandra Occasional-Cortex
      LMAO.

Fatass McDonuffin is the expert on simply everything. 😆

I went outside to get the mail just now, which we had neglected to collect for a couple of days, and all I can say is…BRACING! It’s only 4 degrees now, but with the wind kicking up the dry snow into your face it feels like -75. I only know how that feels from reading the annually-posted Jack London classic, “To Build A Fire.” It’s going down to -14 tonight, with wind-chill of -40. Schools have been closed for the next two days. I tell you, it’s Teh Warmening!

A lasting memorial to the fallen of the Jutland will be opened on June 1st 2016 on the shores of northwest Denmark, at Thyborøn, the site of the new Sea War Museum.

Twenty-five 3.5 metre high stone obelisks will mark each of the British and German ships that sank during the battle. A twenty-sixth will commemorate the more than 600 fatalities on other ships that survived the day.

Around these massive pillars of remembrance will be eventually placed individual 1.2 metre stones. One for for each of the 8,645 men killed in the North Sea action of May 31st –June 1st 1916.

One stone for each person lost in the battle.

Orca taunts, fishes…

The State of New York recently approved a method to eliminate Cancer. It also works on Aries, Aquarius, Capricorn, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Pisces, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Taurus, and Virgo.

I think this nut was planning a massacre. I love the sardonic tone of this well-written story.

Moral of story: Pull a gun on cops, expect rapid response.

• OldLineTexan says:

I read this one this a.m., and I went looking for mention anywhere else – after all, a school shooting (sarc).

I found zero Antifa mentions, although I’ll confess to skimming. Found a single headline calling him an activist.

Dude was apparently really loaded down with ammo … seems to me losing his temper caused him to fill in his mass murder attempt.

You’d think that’d get on the news for a mention or two.

24. Abu Penis Penis Penis LOL says:

Weather update. I just got to work. There was 10 percent of normal traffic. Temp is minus 26 degrees. Wind chill around 45 below. Unless you’ve had the pleasure it’s tough to describe.

Ray and Bob, two government maintenance guys, were standing at
    the base of a flagpole, looking up.
    A woman walked by and asked them what they were doing.
    “Were supposed to find the height of the flagpole” said Bob, “but
    we don’t have a ladder.”
    The woman said, “hand me that wrench out of your tool box.” She
    loosened a few bolts and then laid the flagpole down.
    She then took a tape measure from their toolbox, took a measurement
    and announced, “eighteen feet six inches” and walked away.
    Ray shook his head and laughed. “Well, ain’t that just like a miss-
    know- it- all woman?” He said. “We need the height and she gives
    us the length.”

Ray and Bob are still working for the government, but now they are Democrat
    congressmen.

Yep.

In case you haven’t heard, it’s kind of cold here. I wish I had a nice flat backyard to make an ice skating rink on, but no, it’s mostly a hill. I sat outside for about fifteen minutes this evening with a nice cup of hot coffee with a shot of Jameson’s, just to feel the feels, but my boy George was staring at me through the doorwall with such a look of, “Oh, get over it,” I surrendered to civilized comforts and came back in. Watched the first episode of “Teh Ted Bundy Tapes,” which was surprisingly good.

28. ISTE says:

It is 47 here… I am COLD!!!!!!!!

It’s -15 here in Day-Twa. This is supposed to be the bottom of this polar-vortex invasion. George and I are watching a fine Chinese movie called “Burning,” which is subtle and kind of wonderful. Wait…George is snoring. Okay, I’m watching by meself, with Her sleeping in the recliner downstairs because She can’t breathe lying down, with the horrible cold she’s got. I tell you, I LOVE winter in Michigan!

The wind is making some noise outside, so the wind-chill factor is likely a scary number, somewhere in the high-thirties or forties (below). I’m glad I live in a house I can afford to heat. George is also glad, even though he’s sleeping comfortably on the bed right now, semi-comatose. He wouldn’t last a week in the wild. Not exactly “White Fang,” this whippet-collie mix. Definitely not Buck, from London’s “The Call Of The Wild.” He’s George, from Octo’s “The Call Of The Over-Stuffed Chair.”

We’re supposed to get a quarter inch of rain tomorrow. Everyone is stocking up on sand bags and the stores are out of windshield wipers.

29. windbag says:

So, just for fun I searched for “RBG missing” and “where is RBG” on YouTube and Google today. Huh, nothing. Then I searched for “Melania missing” and both had ample hits.

Funny that.

30. ISTE says:

Wind chill factor is only for humans. We are wet on the outside and so if we walk around naked the wind increases the evaporation of our wetness so we feel colder.

Cats do not sweat, cats do not walk around in sub zero temperatures naked.

Cats are awesome…..

31. OldLineTexan says:

I opened a big commercial freezer once and walked in.

Why? 😯

• OldLineTexan says:

To get food.

😉

I serve on a cooking team from time to time at youth events. I’ve also had the pleasure (I do mean it) of staying up all night with dozens of briskets. The conversation around the firebox made the 3 hours sleep worth it.

But yeah, the danged freezer is cold. And still not as cold as some of the folks in this event.

Briskets! Yummy! I love to watch shows about food and food prep!

When I worked at a popular restaurant back in the ’70’s, we had a big walk-in freezer. I used to have to go in there to get stuff occasionally — always thought I was going to get locked in by accident or on purpose and that would be it, Fort Pitt. 😯

The cooks at Perkins’ Pancake House weren’t much fun to work with, looked down on us potscrubbers and gave us a lot of undeserved grief. They had a drug op on the side and held “meetings” in the walk-in freezer.

Restaurant walk-in freezers had lockable latches. The latches had a hole that accommodated a padlock. The hole also accommodated a ballpoint pen.

I inserted my ballpoint pen and walked away.

The manager was pissed at the cooks, but the pots were clean.

Those assholes were locked in for about a half hour in 30F without coats as the food orders piled up. I didn’t tell anyone.

Until now.

The assistant manager was also an asshole.

32. Abu Penis Penis Penis LOL says:

Thursday morning in Chicagoland saw minus 22 degrees at 6 am with not much wind. Currently it is. Minus 15 heading to a high of zero. 40/50 this weekend so the sump pump will get a workout.

He lives in your head. 😆

35. windbag says:

The golden voice of Harry Nilsson

Sometimes the internet isn’t a hate-filled cesspit of evil. 🙂

Not this…

As soon as I heard the cockamamie Jussie Smollett tale, I told my wife, “This is complete and utter bullshit, wait and see.” Well, it’s turning out that way. Can’t wait to see the Idiot Left try to walk it back without spilling their cocktails. 😆

My BS meter went on full alert. Hope the cops flush out the real story.

• KGB says:

She called him “one of the most famous black and gay men in America.” Anecdotal for sure, but I’d never heard of this guy before this week and in conversations I’ve had about the incident, not one other person had either. Besides, I though Barack Obama was the most famous black and gay man in America.

Maybe you should just STOP drinking!

His liver is giving out. Needs a good long break from the firewater. One day at a time, Sterno King 👑.

Bay area is mucho expensive. Go for it!

At least Gus won’t have to hide in the bushes to take a crap if he moves to the Bay Area. 😆

They love a good homeless guy there! Bring a good tarp and and a refrigerator box, and you can live like a Sterno King 👑 there. 😁

Abu will be happy to learn I sold my 1984 Bruce Springsteen concert t-shirt for $100 on EBay today. Noice! 😁

I hope he was kidding! 😯

He was kidding. Dave is a regular at Ace’s site. His classic post (to me) was about having control of the ugly Christmas tree at his house, after his wife forced a perfect and tasteful tree upon the household. My tree is kind of a combo of those sentiments.

Ok. He has a quirky sense of humor. Got it.
          As for Xmas trees…I saw quite a few perfectly decorated/color coordinated etc. Xmas trees this past Xmas and wondered if these same people would be mortified at mine which is always loaded with memories (like stockings we had for our pets that are now deceased or ornaments the kids made in school), so that our kids can go down memory lane when they come to the house.

They are mildly disgusted by our colorful and quirky trees. Just as I am by their color-coordinated perfect showpieces.

Gussy is sober again.

Caution: It’s a Diane Warren tune, and she recently outed herself as a complete idjit. Luckily for her, you don’t have to be sentient to write catchy songs. Here’s a list of her masterpieces of modern lit-poop culture:

I have to point out, I grew up loving Aerosmith as the American rockin’ blues answer to the Stones, and I HATED THIS SHIT when it first polluted the airwaves. I have mellowed some, but I still love the rock way more than the piano-roll. Here’s something I would rather blast on my stereo in the car or anywhere else:

My Dad was not a fan of most of my rock and roll, but he liked some of them. He liked this one, because it was a saying he was familiar with about crazy people, of which he had known a bunch in his life. He also liked Bowie’s “Fame,” even though he wasn’t pals with any famous people that I knew about. Occasional songs would click with him. He loved Stevie Wonder, whose music was played a lot on his favorite AM news-talk station, WJR in Detroit. Another one he really liked, was Teh Cars, “Who’s Gonna Drive You Home?” A song that spoke to a lot of people, I would guess.

One weekend, I had my new stereo set up in the living room, and was listening to the local rock station’s “Top 100 Of All-Time” all weekend. He and my Mom were in and out, but after the last ten songs played, topped off by “Stairway To Heaven,” we were giving our general impressions of the music around the dinner table. “Everything old is bad, and old people are stupid,” was my Mom’s summation of the rock message. My Dad said something about, “That’s always the way, with the younger generation. But they always learn, eventually.”

I’m probably a few years older now than they were that weekend. Pass me that can of Sterno, Gus! 😆

He loved this song, but not any other Bowie songs that I continually played, mostly from “Ziggy Stardust” and “Hunky Dory.” I think he was puzzled by Bowie’s persona, as I was, but I didn’t really care about anything but the music and how it affected my pot-addled brain. 😉

My Dad had more Aerosmith albums than I did. Never did figure that out.

• Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Fatso can always be counted on to run with the fake news and summon up some hysterics and pretend mortification about nothing. An old tasteless medical school gag from 35 years ago does not make the guy a racist. Any fucking idiot knows that. Yet Fatty isn’t bothered by the fact the guy wants to make euthanizing “undesirable” newborn babies normal and legal.

This is the best version of Waltzing Matilda I’ve ever heard.

45. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

CNN Falsely Labels Democrat Virginia Governor Ralph Northam as ‘Republican’ Amid Blackface Controversy

Because of course they did. They’re Fake News!

When I saw that I just shook my head & rolled my eyes. So effing typical of CNN. They may be hoping that young people watching will just believe it & not bother checking.

46. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Economic headlines on Drudge:

JOBS WINTER BLOWOUT JANUARY!

+304K…

Labor Force Participation at Trump High…

100th Straight Month of Increased Employment…

Manufacturing Surges…

Chunko McPutz Johnson: Our national nightmare continues!!!

You’re really in need of help, Gus. AA has meetings all over, at all hours of the day. Get to a meeting!

Is Booker a real threat? Some ominous echoes of Obama in there. 😱

• Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

He will have to overcome this for one thing which I had forgotten about. From 2012 He came off like he was defending Romney’s corporate firing practices. And didn’t back down.

He seems like a pragmatic choice for the Dems. Which they really hate. They loved Obungle because he was likable and didn’t really clearly stand for much. It’s like we have to elect him to see what he’s for. But he seems cool. In order to get to the nomination to run against Trump Booker will have had to run the loonie Demoncrap gauntlet of Green New Deal, open borders, raise taxes, PC insanity, Climate Lie, Abortion of live babies, free everything (college, health, housing), halt energy production, re-institute job killing regulations, appease Euro and S. American socialists and more.

By then Trump will still have an incredible arsenal of ammunition against him of his own words defending the most insane things in order to win the nomination. And while having a booming economy, successful trade deals, foreign strength and respect, etc… And Trump will quickly find his personality weaknesses although he might tread lightly because the guy is “black”. Quotes because he looks about half to me.

He could be the smart Dem choice but I don’t see them doing that. The Dems have gone so far left they’re like the Klingons. They’d rather die with socialist HONOR than win by compromise with dirty capitalist scum. They’ve crapped all over Trump’s economic successes so clearly they plan on destroying everything he’s done that’s good for Americans at the first opportunity.

49. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

I’m watching this show Britannia on Amazon Prime. It’s pretty cool about the Roman’s second attempt under Claudius to invade Britain in 44 AD. The Brits were pretty dug in with some warring factions to be expected. Which of course the Romans immediately exploited. But otherwise they had a pretty ordered society, not completely barbarians as portrayed by Roman lit. Anyway that’s about as historically accurate as this thing is, given it is just a TV show.

Which is fine. But I was wondering, as a TV show they just have them all speaking English to each other. And it made me wonder, how DID they communicate? The Roman’s would’ve spoken Latin. 90 yrs earlier Caesar himself had tried to invade up there and the troops were repelled and generally creeped out by the Druids. I’m thinking Rome being the center of power in the world at that time would have slaves and citizens that were from up north and knew the languages. And would have jumped at the chance to better their situation. They would have served as interpreters presumably until a workable pigeon language was setup. I kind of wish the show would have taken a small scene to make that clear. it’s a pretty good show though so far.

50. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. What. They’re going to instruct the regime how to shoot protesters? Like the Maduro mafia doesn’t already know how to do that? But one thing’s for sure. Those billions in cash Chunky’s boy Obungle gave Iran have made it possible for them to project their influence against American interests all over the world. Now in our hemisphere.

Loopy makes another poopy, and gets spanked.

You should grab one and go looking for a job, as part of your Great Leap Forward. 🤔

Quoting Kyle Griffin is like quoting Rosie O’Donnell on Trump. 😂

But what in the hell would you and Fatass do with that extra 60-80 hours per week? Work? 😆

“Too late, Ethel.” My Mom used to say that, and I had no idea why. Now I know. 😁

The Left wants to enforce strict adherence to their “diverse” agenda. They are totally out of control, while being totally in control of most educational institutions.

They would never say this crap about a Muslim. Such horrible hypocrites and all-around nasty human beings.

Muslims are protected from the most casual observation, much less real scrutiny. It’s quite something — you’d think the liberal Jews, at least, would be kvetching from the rooftops. Feminists and gays, too.

Get her out of that ice, so she can tweet some more brilliance!

• Abu Penis Penis Penis LOL says:

That’s a polite depiction of her most overwhelming physical feature. Branco is wise otherwise rassisss.

I’m only ten days away from 60, Gus. I’ll let you know how it feels. If I’m lucky. 🍀

Been there, done that.
      What’s great about aging is that you get to make up shit and nobody questions you.
      I remember when we had to pump air out of the thermos by hand just to keep the coffee warm.

Actually, your plumper-pal made this charge already. Or is that what you meant by “someone like Michael Moore?” 😆

The maroons begging Keith to un-retire from politics in this thread. 😂

News of Vice laying off 250 peeps today inspired this intentionally offensive pic:

Am going to be a NFL widow tonight. 😦

Am watching old episodes of Law and Order. I miss Fred Thompson. 😦

• Abu Penis Penis Penis LOL says:

If you have FETV there is a Perry Mason episode at 7 central. Memories of big cars, lighting a lady’s cigarette, and poor lighting to hide Raymond Burr was 360 pounds.

Patriots are ahead 3-0.

Why did it have to happen, Fatass? Because the Left and the MSM are committed to a cynical, dishonest campaign of Russia-based disinformation? Yes, you’re probably right this time.

• OldLineTexan says:

HOLY CRAP, STALKER CHARLES HAS A BROKEN CLOCK MOMENT.

Hey, Stalker Charles, may as well get you some popcorn, because there are going to be a LOT of witch trials now that your Progressive Left Party has become nothing more than a permanent smear campaign.

Sauce for the goose, etc. Enjoy the political Hell you cheered into existence, stupid.

I plan to laugh while you all burn it to the ground. A pox on all your houses.

66. Chunk’s taking down Trump bigly! says:

Lowest scoring SB ever. Drew Brees would’ve thrown at least two touch downs.

• Chunk’s taking down Trump bigly! says:

Not to take away from Bellichek and Brady though. They did what they do which is multiple first down drives which eats up the opponent’s chances to score.

• Abu Penis Penis Penis LOL says:

Bellichek was masterful calling defenses. The d-line pressured straight up the field and kept the Rams o-line from effectively getting to the second level. Holding a team to 3 points is amazing.

When it was 3-0 in the second quarter my sister-in-law asked me who I wanted to win? I told her I wanted the game to end 3-0 so in every 100 square office pool someone would win 3 quarters and be hated for it.
        /Does that make me a bad person?

67. Chunk’s taking down Trump bigly! says:

Oh and don’t forget. Reagan means go right. 😆

68. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

LOL! Convincing no one after they just came off a vicious hoax smearing catholic school kids.

😆 😆

• OldLineTexan says:

Meh. Been there. It’s an unfortunate necessity in the toxic political climate created by our lovely Progressives.

Don’t see anything wrong with the list.

Did get a laugh out of the butthurt barista’s comment. I have one bit of advice: LEARN TO CODE.

Old Doritos commercial but still funny! 😆

70. OldLineTexan says:

Hey, Libs … time for another round of #IBelieveHer?

Why not?

71. ISTE says:

Stupid things make Lucy smile….

🙂

This is quite something. 😆

I found this to be a very fine read. 🙂

74. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

More fake news from the Wash Bleep after they just blew $5 mil on a SB ad crowing about their awesome truthyness. Seems only lying journalists say they saw her there. Not even her daughter-in-law said anything about her being there afterward.

75. Chunk’s taking down Trump bigly! says:

LOL!

State Of The Union in 15 minutes.

All these Donkey women wearing white! How racist! 😯

“Tonight I ask you to choose greatness.” The broad from Hawaii is unimpressed.

This one has a nice dance party in it. 😆

Bracing for the Big Ice Storm Of 2019!

Looks like work is going to be cancelled tomorrow. They’re already advising a total shutdown, and the first drops haven’t fallen yet. I hope we don’t lose power — that’s a real pain in the ass.

Kamala Harris no like Trump’s illegal immigrants comments. Eff her.

Fatso is having a meltdown on Twitter. 😆