Sorry, Charlie. You’re not attractive.

Meanwhile, someone (whose initials are Charles Foster Johnson) deliberately misinterpreted The President’s questions about steam vs. electromagnetic catapult propulsion for US Aircraft Carriers.

89 Comments on “Sorry, Charlie. You’re not attractive.”

Wisdom of the ages, Gus. And here I was, thinking men were from Mars, and women came from Venus. DOH!!

Fatass is tweeting tired glurge from a fake account. 😆

When You Know Your Life Has Taken A Wrong Turn:

Note to Chubby Trixie, holding the leash: he’s still going to be checking out some fine asses when your back is turned. 😆

It would sure be fun to see Jack answering more questions under oath, now that he’s been caught perjuring himself. Fatass would be forced to defend him and his SJW mania, despite bitching about how Twitter doesn’t go far enough to silence dissent, the way Fatass did with his defunct blog. 😆

Fatass is always beside himself, being huger than one person could ever be, but he was beside beside himself tweeting out sick burns on Trump for pointing out what literally EVERYONE who knew anything about forest management has been saying for years about California’s deadwood situation.

VDH used to be regularly featured on LGF, in the Before-Times. Now he’s a Nazi or something worse, in Chunky’s fat-squeezed eyes. Here he is delineating exactly what Trump was trying to say in 280 characters a couple of weeks ago. Fatass, take him to task! 😆

It doesn’t matter to Fatass and his ilk that Trump was right. They are still OBSESSED with losing the Presidency to him. They’re so obsessed that even Obama is out trying to take credit for the economy & lower gas prices. To laff. 😆

Speaking of sick burns…it’s party time!

Nope, no clicks for you!

Boy, is this some tired, jazzy crapola. So many notes! Please, sir, can we have another bass solo? Oh, and a straight razor so I can slit my wrists?

Suitable for Elite Libturd cocktail parties, I guess. The kind Chunky will never get invited to, no matter how much he grovels. 😆

Too funny-sad! Here goes Fatass once again, trying to humble-brag about his jazzy days by creating a Twitter account and tweeting at himself, pointing out an obscure, shitty project he played on decades ago, and praising his soulless noodling to the skies. 😆

Then, he probably went to his GoFundMe disaster and anonymously donated a double-sawbuck. :crying:

Not the cockroaches, Gus. Those guys are forever. Same with rats, crocodiles, sharks and mosquitos. And leeches like you…

I nearly fell off my chair last night when I saw the Unicorn Messiah make this ridiculous claim last night. Is he really that delusional, or just too used to the unquestioned acceptance of his every bald-faced lie? I mean….come on, Barry. 🤪

• Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

So he doesn’t lift a finger to help and even hinders efforts. Then when things go well despite him he leaps in and takes credit. No wonder he’s Chunky’s hero.

• Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

I love it. They keep overplaying their hand and everyone knows it’s nothing but horse shit. Trump just tweeted the other day he didn’t really believe it. LOL!

Figures! 😆 🙄

People actually can’t stand Sherrod Brown in Ohio. How he won is beyond me.

12. OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

You haven’t lived until you’ve been called a racist, etc. by an aging, overweight STALKER (yea, buddy, we all know what you did) whose biggest accomplishment in life to date after stealing a VW bus was to burn his own blog to the ground, and whose wild mental gyrations regarding politics have him viewed with mistrust by even the least-sane kooks on the Left.

Yet, through all this, Stalker Charles has maintained the quiet dignity of a flaming outhouse sliding down a scree field through a forest of dead growth inhabited by cuckoos.

13. dezzez says:

Another day and another “We have Trump now” tweet from Jazzy, gee Chuck, the law of averages should be in your favor of getting something right before you die of a massive coronary.

Neither President Trump nor any one of his family has been indicted for a crime because no crime has been specified.

BTW, Federal law says that President Trump can’t be indicted anyway.

I almost can’t believe the fat fuck is still proclaiming Trump’s impending arrest and imprisonment, after two years of being laughably wrong on this and everything else. Then I remember The Streak. 😆

Well, Fatso. We know you’ve become an asshole anti-Semite when years ago, you were lauded online as a righteous gentile. Stupid SOB.

15. dezzez says:

Did the city have to put officers on over-time?

And her crime is…
      What?

Maybe they should send @Jack Dorsey the bill for being a dick. Then Charles could send a donation from his fat GoFundMe account to offset the damages.

I don’t want to see Twitter shut down. I want to see Dorsey face racketeering charges.

16. dezzez says:

😆 That’s the closest Chunky may ever get to touching a woman for the rest of his fat life.

Btw, her earrings are too heavy for her earlobes to handle. They’re probably stretched down to her shoulders by now.

Jim Acosta explains that the caravan is not an invasion, but a group of migrants moving up from Central America towards the border with the US.

That post about the Master Con-Artist Musk was…something to read. 😯

19. dezzez says:

Chuckles seems fine with his followers wishing death threats on a sitting President.
    Who am I kidding he is not only fine with it, he is cheering it on.

A week or two ago Fatass was sadly pondering, “What if the Mueller report turns out to be a big nothingburger?” To which the only answer is, “You eat it.” 😆

This made me laff. Prolly NSFW. 😆

Chunky gets roasted by sane people in the replies to this idiotic tweet. 🔥💩

Getting older:

I bought a new stick deodorant today.
    The instructions said:
    “Remove cap and push up bottom.”
    It hurts to walk, but whenever I fart,
    the room smells lovely.

Heheh! Reminds me of this older female co-worker who has now passed on, sadly. She had lost control of her sphincter somehow, and was afflicted with “the walking farts.” She farted musically wherever she went. Sad as it was, you couldn’t help but laugh.

• Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

A few years ago my wife worked in a college registrar office and had this uptight passive/aggressive female boss. She was on her way out when boss lady asked her to come into her office. My wife remained standing while they, just the two of them discussed some matter. Partway through the conversation which dragged on my wife realizes she REALLY has to fart. But naturally figures she’ll just have to hold it. Near the end she gets desperate and tries to sneak a silent one in. But instead it makes a loud unmistakable WHAP!

I never fart unless I’m alone in an elevator or bathroom. 🙄

• ISTE says:

I never fart unless I’m alone in an elevator or bathroom. 🙄

So why even bother farting!

Best fart experience is “The Dutch Oven” fart.

(ISTE is currently not in a romantic relationship for about the 37th time in his life… )

Men love farting almost as much as most women hate it. 😆

Women don’t fart until they’re married.

• Minnow says:

I had diverticulitis a few years back and had to live with a colostomy bag for about five months.

I was in a meeting at a customer’s office…. about seven people crammed into a guy’s office, poring over some drawings on a desk.

Just then, a huge fart cranked out of my stomach, into the bag. Clear as a bell.

I had no control.

God, I am embarrassed to this day. (None of them knew my condtiion…)

Oh well.

Now, and I swear this is the truth….. I thank God every time I take a crap in the toilet.

Easy save is to rip it, then glare at the person next to you. Works every time.

Bunkessa told me a story about when she was in High School Chemistry class. Sitting on non-cushioned plastic chairs, she knew she couldn’t hide it, so she figured she’d time her fart to coincide with a distraction.

She slid her books off the desk, they hit the floor with a bang. Everyone looked at her, and then she farted.

This gal is really something. 😆

You’re an alpha male? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆 😆 😆

Somewhere, Slick Willie is mourning “The One That Got Away.”

Alpha! 😆