The Pre-Banned List – A Retrospective (and Gus_802 is a liar).

So El Gusano Pobre complains about being blocked by people “who I never even interacted with.” Hunh.

A quick search through the BRC Archives suggests Gusano may be telling the truth, but he had access to one and he certainly used it. More than one account on that list whose owners never Tweeted to @Gus_802 were instantly blocked from reading his Tweets directly. Did he keep a block list? No. He kept the link and undoubtedly contributed to it.

That list of Twitter accounts was compiled by Furious Burkha in 2012, and comprised those contrarians she deemed unworthy, their followers, and those they followed. With a bigoted algorithm like that I’m amazed that the list didn’t morph into thousands, but then again, she was never the sharpest bulb in the LGF Crayon Box.

Here’s the Pre-Banned List in full regalia [or click here].

[h/t @Gus_802, Furious Burkha and The BRC.]

287 Comments on “The Pre-Banned List – A Retrospective (and Gus_802 is a liar).”

1. Minnow says:

I don’t know what any of this means. I refuse to be part of Twitter.

But, I know an asshole when I see one. Gus, you are an asshole.

So is Barry.

It happened long ago. There was a great battle, many lives were lost, but the war is not over. We have penis penis penis lol and dickishness on our side.

“It was in the Before Time. The Long, Long Ago.”

I don’t tweet, either. I wouldn’t last five minutes before being banned. 😆

Just noticed. The starving women with raggedy clothes in the caravan pics took time to shave their legs AND do the family laundry en-route. They must be marching with clotheslines, but I don’t see them.

I noticed yesterday the guy carrying the kid with his jeans rolled up was wearing all brand new clothing, including an expensive pair of athletic shoes. Looked like he had an expensive haircut, too, artfully mussed for the shot.

“Do I have to lug this brat?”
      “Yes, just for a sec — okay, we got it.” (drops kid and walks off the set)

Food, shelter & potty. Those things aren’t being reported on.

This sidebar win is dedicated to the Late Nil Stooge.

Penis penis penis get out of the way.

Read the whole glurge-y thread for some good yuks. 😆

Some foine, foine yukkity-yuks here. The smug certainty turning to stunned anger. 😆

• Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Ah that magical moment!! You know your in trouble when the only one talking who’s making sense is Gollum.

I LOVED it when media types (Hillary’s groupies) began to realize that she was losing. LOVED IT! 😆

8. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Village of the Banned!

9. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Oh golly and here I thought he was a vicious and ruthless progturd prick who would stop at nothing short using his billions for world domination and the destruction of America. And now it turns out he’s just a weak little old man persecuted by those terrorist right wingers who are always setting off bombs and perpetrating violence.

Oh golly wolly golly wolly wolly.

It’s a shame the mad bomber didn’t pull off a Unabomber-quality kaboom. Soros is the worst person in the world.

Liberals emote. Reason is not one of their strengths. Also, the ANTIFA assholes are thugs with no manners. Their parents are probably assholes too.

Socialists are naive babies.

And don’t get me started on communists.

• ISTE says:

Best band ever The Communards. Femal singer has a deeper voice than the male singer.

I think she may have hairy legs too. Well in my dreans…

• ISTE says:

Also, this video is a great example of mass. velocity and time equals perfect harmony.

Notice the lady has the perfect mass of breast tissue to bra-less synchronize her chest to the music,

3:20 onward is awesome.

• ISTE says:

Aw shit you said ” communists.” I mis read your post.

Sorry, I couldn’t make it through the whole thing, so I jumped to 3:20 as you suggested. I couldn’t make it through the rest either, and it’s not your fault

I’ll have to think about my favorite video. I’ve never ranked them, but this is definitely in my top 100:

11. ISTE says:

Tuesday night in Houston.

Should I interact with my neighbors or just come home and hide?

The way life is here, I go to the gas / petrol station near where I live and there is always at least one person that comes up to me asking for money for “food” So I do not go there any more. By the way, disabled veterans are THE most aggressive.

There is a convenience store / corner shop near my home and I only go there in the mornings. In the evening I get what I call “soft mugged” They ask for money and usually I can see two or more of their accomplices hanging around watching.

So, the point of this story, last night there was lots of loud music and laughing outside my apartment. Went out on to the balcony and saw there was a group of adults and kids there, oh a Pinata too! I asked “Is this a birthday?” The reply was “Si”

So I went back inside and found $9 in my pants / trousers pocket. Went back outside and managed to pass it down to an adult for the birthday kid.

Tonight at about 5:30pm there was a knock on the door. Half a dozen kids about four foot high selling candy for school. I only had a $20 bill and they had no change. Was going to give them a few dollars in 25 cent pieces that I keep in my spare change thing I keep by the door.

My hands do not work any more so I gave them my coin bag. Did not want them to see me fumbling about….

Now, expecting a knock on the door from some irate parent wanting to know why a creepy old white guy gave some small children about 5 pounds weight in money. I have no idea what the dollar amount was in it. LOL but it was heavy!

In conclusion, should I just hide to avoid misunderstandings?

CNN taking their bitter medicine is good food for the soul. 😆

The facedrops on those videos as the realization sets in that they’d been lied to by the push-pollsters always amuse me.

Smears begin about 4 minutes in. The voters are a bunch of ignint rubes.

We are all “Basket Of Deplorables” now. 😆

Those videos are just comedic gold to me. No matter what happens down the road, I’ll always have them on the internet to bring sweet schadenfreude.

The Media Elites with their in-house pollsters found out once and for all they have no power to rule the masses, and their tantrum has not begun to abate since.

Lamps and f-bombs thrown everywhere. The Russians have a recording of it.

The name of his former employer is awesome, given his vicious stupidity. 😆

He’s an asshole. His parents should be ashamed of him but I suspect they are just as bad. NONE of my kids would ever do this.

A young boy had just gotten his driving permit. He asked his father, who was a minister, if they could discuss his use of the car. His father said to him, “I’ll make a deal with you. You bring your grades up, study the bible a little, and get your hair cut; then we’ll talk about it.”
    A month later the boy came back and again asked his father if he could use the car. His father said, “Son, I’m really proud of you. You brought your grades up, studied the bible well, but you didn’t get your hair cut!”
    The young man waited a moment and then replied, “You know dad, I’ve been thinking about that. Samson had long hair, Moses had long hair, Noah had long hair, and even Jesus had long hair.”
    “Yes,” said his father. “But they walked everywhere.”

Probably my favorite oft-recurring tweet from Gus. 😆

The other one was referring to every female whose name he didn’t know or had forgotten as “Teresa Green.” Get it? Trees are…heheh, very funny.

16. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Bunch a crap. Some Demoncrap genius figured out the hateful and violent left has made the right look sympathetic by physically targeting and attacking them. So they’re trying to reverse their fortunes before the election with this fake tactic. What a joke the morally bankrupt leftards are. The FBI will mysteriously never find out who’s behind it.

17. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Oh blubber blubber. Scorsese is so worried about the coarsening of the culture after making millions on violent mafia movies where he turned murderous vindictive characters into iconic figures of admiration. These people are a joke.

• Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

He also made the foul mouthed left wing troll De Niro a household name. Thanks a bunch for that contribution to our culture.

18. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Well on the bright side….no one watches your show.

19. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Manufactured by the left and the media. In this case the failing NY Times.

I’d like to see Octo weigh in on this because of his degree in Psychology, but my take is that it’s either someone with mental issues or young Antifa types trying to interfere with the midterms.

My hunch is that the person/persons is/are amateurs and will be caught.

I’d bet a large sum that it’s some dim-bulb young Lefty, trying too hard to play the role of Saul Alinsky’s hero, Lucifer. I understand there was an included message, “Git ‘Er Done,” which is the old catch-phrase of noted non-Leftist comedian Larry The Cable Guy. Ooohh, edgy! Also, the final proof that this is a false flag op, imho.

The fact that none of the “bombs” exploded, or even could have exploded without tossing them into a bonfire and waiting, speaks volumes about the seriousity of the “assassination attempts.” They’re dumbth-grenades, useful only for stirring up the Idiot MSM to call for Trump to tone down his complete ownership of the Left.

I hereby pronounce this whole operation an epic fail, as I don’t think any voters were convinced of anything they didn’t already know.

• Ack! says:

The FBI has found no wrongdoing in Blasey-Ford’s complete fabrication despite multiple credible witnesses under oath REFUTING all aspects of it. She and the other co-conspirators (one a crooked former FBI AGENT!) should be under intensive investigation right now. For defamation,witness tampering and lying to Congress. Instead nothing will come of it. The same will happen here. They’re not going to try because they’re in on it. This crap about the rank and file FBI being stand up LEOs is BS. A few maybe are but the whole place has been completely compromised with Demoncrap crooks. Not just the top.

The one sent to Soros is the only one I wish had scored a hit. Of course, he sent it to himself.

20. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Their great next hope for a Demoncrap black and female Preezydunce appears to be for an open border policy. And advocates welcoming an invasion of foreigners.

21. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Says Republicans are for rape and are against women and minorities. Had a sexual affair recently with the guy who wrote this:

Why is this skank still a thing? I don’t get it. 😕

Note to Chunky and Gus:

Hey, guys — that wolf is at the door, again. What should I tell him?

24. Ack! says:

The bombs are a calculated lefty October surprise scheme between the libturd pols, operatives and crooked media. It’s so fricking obvious. For one thing these bombs conpicuously don’t go off and hurt anyone.

There. Now you don’t have to go crazy and try to climb the damned thing, over the frozen corpses and gasping through the Death Zone. 🙂

Greasy ponytail = pussyhat 😆

27. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Hah! https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-25/gartman-we-were-clearly-wrong-call-bounce

You can always count on Gartman to be a blithering dumbass with no answers. He makes his money baiting market timer fools.

So one day later, in his latest letter to clients, Gartman is out explaining that “we were rather clearly wrong in that short-term instance”, but he clarifies “we trust we were clear when we said that that strength… if it were to evolve…was to be seen an opportunity to reduce long positions and/or to be short of equities. As we said further in high-lighted form.”

Why? Because as he further explains “this is a bear market and that periods of strength can be and indeed must be used to sell into… to lighten up existing long positions if one is still reasonably long and to sell short if one is of that mind. We stand by that thesis.”

28. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

So the deal was $69 million to have a failed show. It shows you how stupid and unprofessional the leftists are at NBC. And how reckless they are with shareholder’s money because they care more about lefturd ideology and little about profits. Once she went turncoat against Aisles it never occurred to them that HE MADE HER. Just like Mike Tyson or Tiger Woods, once they’re away from the coaches that formed them they suddenly suck. Fox made sure she was always in situations she could handle. Too the fools seemed to have failed the Chunky Johnson test of not realizing that a star on the right is never going to succeed on the left. They thought the bizarre Trump debate debacle somehow sealed the deal! But I remember when Ted Allen of the Food Network and Chopped called her a “she wolf” when she was still big stuff on Fox News. You don’t recover from that. That’s how the left viewed her. It’s really unbelievable how much money gets pissed away by idiots on idiots.

And she’s very much into making sure women are taken seriously by cads like our POTUS.

That’s a hot pic! 🙂

I remember those silly fake eyelashes. Blech. Woman is not nice. Bitches can come in nice packages.

Her game was always based on her looks. I’m happy to see her getting pooped out by the libturd machine.

I couldn’t stand her from her early days at Fox, especially the night she went after Ted Cruz. So stupid. Then it was the leather, makeup, 6 inches of eyelashes – wasn’t sure if she wanted people to pay attention to her tits or what was coming out of her mouth. The night she went after Trump in the debates, I prayed for her downfall. It was mean of me, but I just really did not like her.

That’s when I wrote her off as well, when she attacked Trump at the debate. Silly goose!

• ISTE says:

Anyone got her Grandmother’s phone number?

Asking for a friend…..

• Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Actually I made a mistake and this is not Megyn Kelly. She (Ana Hickmann) just happens to resemble her so people keep posting these lingeri shots as MK. Me Again objectified herself in the GQ photo shoot.

Heh!

Meth is a helluva drug! 😆

Fire in the hole! 😆

Talk about Happy Meals! 😯

34. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Market News. Tech is down today. So DON’T BUY TECH!!! Obviously no one needs technology anymore at all. The world has gone full on LUDDITE. Put your money in wooden stools and pickled okra. LOL!

**sigh**

A floor plan for what? I’d love to see the blueprints when it’s ready. 😆

• Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

I know. And they don’t even need her. Fox News realized awhile ago that they want to promote women anchors and hosts which is why they have Outnumbered, The Five, Harris Faulkner, Dana Perino, Shannon Bream, Martha McCallum, Laura Ingraham. Oh and Shep Smith LOL :). They wouldn’t even have room for Me Again even if they wanted the skank.

Here’s Vlad succeeding at not staring at her tits. Cuz ya know being a world leader, he can have tits whenever he wants.

Smoking is VERY likely to blame for your lung trying to fly out of your mouth.

37. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

So you get that once the “bomber” who’s supposed to be a Trump supporting body builder (but looks like a transgender lesbian) goes to trial (long after the elections), it will be firmly established by his lawyers that the “bombs” were inoperable and would not have hurt anyone. Hence he’ll get a slap on the wrist and a short sentence of time served. Then a few months later he’ll receive a life alteringly large check from gosh I have no idea who and retire to the islands.

Can’t wait. He may also be let off due to mental illness. Dude’s not right in the head.

• ISTE says:

He is insane. Who would decorate their vehicle, and I understand it was also his home, with political stickers like that.

There are liberals here in Ohio who have Obama and Hillary stickers plastered on their cars/vans etc. Maybe they should be under scrutiny?

The missus made a point: If the US is a racist country, founded on racism, with prevalent institutional racism as touted by the left, why do the people in the “caravan” want to come here and be oppressed?

I keep wondering that, myself. Seems counter-intuitive. They were even offered asylum in Mexico, which they refused, insisting on continuing their doom-struck jaunt to the hostile racist hellhole we call “AmeriKKKa.” WTF?

Lotta talent in that 1986 lineup, and Santana looks like someone who tried to emulate him.

My favorite Santana performance— dude was trippin’! 😆

I was tripping at a Santana concert once, and it was amazing. I could understand the words that were being sung by his guitar— a really mystical experience. Crazy.

41. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

The story is completely falling apart. People are starting to question if he lived in his van how did he get the money to do all this? If he was threatening Demoncraps on Twitter why did he still have an account? Why did the Trump stickers on his van look so new? In the Florida sun? His brother said he had Native American stickers on his van. Why was he himself a registered Demoncrap from ’82 to 2016? And now he’s so for Trump that he wants to murder all prominent Demoncraps? There’s pictures online of this supposed weirdo loser who lives in his van well dressed and wining and dining hot chicks.

Why did Chris Wray go out to the media speaking as if the bombs are real? When it turns out they are small, plastic fakes. Oh right because, as I said the fucking FBI is in on the hoax in order to make the Demoncraps look sympathetic, get their power back and impeach Trump. In other words treason.

Some are also saying that Trump put like a 1000 REAL LEOs on it and that’s why they found him so quick. That wasn’t supposed to happen. So yeah. Fuck with Trump and get torched.

• Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

And now Trump is sure Chris Wray is just another Comey or Rosenstein. The Demoncraps had dirty cops stacked at the top at the FBI.

• Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Another thing: The Trump stickers on his van were not individual stickers. They were graphically fabricated sheets pasted onto the windows. So he didn’t go to Trump rallies, accumulate stickers and crazily plaster them all over his van. So who made those? Their Hollyweird pals from the prop department?

42. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Because Jack Dorky was told to let this guy make threats to Dems as part of the hoax. So they ignored this complaint. If you ban the guy and block his posts you can’t point to all the CRAZY TRUMP TALK all day on CNN and AMESSNBC.

Like Blasey-Fords weepy boo hoo no tears testimony this is just another BIG LIE which the left loves using their Drive-by Media helpers. And this one’s even better because they can use their crooked FBI helpers to point to the fake bombs and say “they’re flammable”. Yeah so are a lot of things you fricking jack wads. A Baby Ruth taped to a C battery is technically flammable too.

43. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

At the Demoncrap strategy conference call with Twitter and CNN.

44. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Heh!

45. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Obungle is trying to help the Demoncraps but apparently he’s not very good at it. He thinks talking about himself in his “aw shucks” mode will somehow fire up the poor rank and file libturds.

His repeated attempts to claim credit for the recovery is falling on deaf ears, except for loyal Unicorn Messiah acolytes.

• Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

I heard that he told the reporter the last time he was interviewed, “Okay, I talked about me long enough. Now it’s your turn. Why don’t you talk about me?”

The woodpecker escaped the weasel, in a historic rematch of the battle that’s been going on since the first tiny mammals began nipping at the late-period dinosaurs and their young.

You’re not gay, girls. You’re just surrounded by beta males.

Has anyone seen Buzz lately? I miss those masterful poems.

421buzzsawmonkey on Oct 12, 2009 at 5:13 pm:
    totally OT:

Your Last Posting
    (Los Angeles)

–apologies to Robert Browning and “My Last Duchess”

That’s your last posting ever on this blog,

And henceforth your account is blocked. You’ll dog

My site no further with your words; your nic

Is banished, and I gave your posts the stick.

You know I’ll call your banning here a “flounce”
    Though I’ve been waiting for some time to pounce
    On your account, and with prevarications
    Distort and demonize your observations.
    The Toad Hall where you reveled, if you please’ll
    Be given entire to the stoats and weasels,

My countenance beaming on each one that
    Comes to me bearing tales of Mole or Rat,

Or Badger, or…sockpuppet. No, ‘t was not

This writing only, placed you on the spot

And caused me to invoke the ban: perhaps

You chanced to differ with my own claptrap
    And stick to your position, or dispute
    Conventional wisdoms to which repute

I’ve lately granted. Don’t you dare to say

That I or my site might have lost their way
    Obsessing on my personal vendettas;

I am neither forgiving nor forgetter,

And will not brook a failure of obesiance

By anyone I feel owes me allegiance.
    Yes, I took Rather down, on grounds that he
    Could not support what he claimed factually;
    But now I set my sights at lower bar
    (On personalities, not things that are)
    While I squat ‘midst the wreckage I have made
    Like mad Kurtz ruling from his bush stockade,
    Ringed ’round with skulls. For I no longer deign
    To weigh a fact itself; instead, maintain

That source determines truth, and to that end
    The nature of veracity I bend,
    Citing to midden-heaps of rankness such

That I would not long since have scorned to touch.

A turtle is a lizard in a shell,
    And I, lord of my self-created hell

Remain King Yertle of the Turtle Stack

Exalted on my Posting Turtles’ backs–
    Yet conscious, as I proclaim my renown

It’s just posting turtles, all the way down,

Which is why I respond with rage and fear

Should anyone mouth what I deem a sneer

Or contradiction. So I flip a switch,
    And all posts stop together, with a bitch

Given reign of my elegant designs.

Yet, if I still retained but half a spine

I would despise appearing to be led

As I now seem to, by the lesser head.

Hark! Look you! See how Glenn Beck weeps!

Do you not loathe the company he keeps
    Regardless of whatever he might say?
    Here is the global warming word today;

Do not dissent, the banning stick is toward
    I care for no voice save that of accord!

White supremacist? DM is doing their usual shitty job of ‘journalism’.

“REVEALED: ‘Lost’ white supremacist MAGAbomber thought USA ‘was going down the toilet’ and became obsessed with Trump while ‘searching for an identity'”

“Sayoc’s father is Filipino and his mother is Italian.”

• Ack! says:

The lies and scheming of the left just never stop. They think people can’t see right through them and believe if they just pile on more lies they’ll succeed in smearing the POTUS.

Eight dead in a Pittsburgh synagogue shooting. And in the comments, lo & behold, posters are asking that the shootings not be politicized. WHY? Because Libs tend to hate Jews? Hmmmm? God. Am so sick of liberalism.

I’m sorry. 😆

Gussy, you’re sounding just like Fatso Johnson. Be better than this.

What a complete bitch! She was born in Russia & should know better. Blech!

Who the hell is writing your tweets, Gussy?

I’ve enjoyed Carrey’s movies though the years. But like many in his profession, he now comes across as a nasty, petulant child. Total turn off.

Ah, those fuzzy tequila memories!

It’s your whole waking life, though. And what a life! Begging non-stop, bitching about Trump, begging some more, and then posting links to Seth Meyers. They CAN all be gems, and you’ve proven it.

• Ack! says:

IOW boo hoo for me. Everyone ignores me and doesn’t think I’m a BIG DEAL! Plus I’m broke.

Chunky McFatso Johnsuck, CEO LittleGreenieWeenie.com

• OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

Who are either one of these nobodies?

OK, fine, I know Stalker Charles.

What a coming-out party this kid threw today! While I and my wife are UM grads and will be Go Blue until death, our younger daughter gravitated from MSU and we paid them a pile of cash for her to do so. It so happened that the Spartans enjoyed a spell of incredible football success during her time there, while the Wolverines struggled not-so-mightily. My wife actually switched sides for a time, which was sad and shameful for our family. Last week she was back on the good side as we mollywhopped the stuffing out of Sparty on their home turf.

Today, UM had a day off while the Spartans had to play the fired-up Purdue Spoilermakers, fresh off their brutal ass-raping of the Buckeyes, from that shithole down south. :0 There was trepidation, as MSU’s veteran QB Newerke was hurt badly, and wouldn’t take the field. Bring in the redshirt freshman, the guy with the incredibly ridiculous name, “Rocky Lombardi.” That’s got to be made-up, right? No, it’s for real. And so is he.

Rocky Balboa Vince Lombardi was a beast today, throwing with great accuracy and running roughshod over the same Purdue defenders who shut down OSU last week. I see big things in his future, and tough games ahead between our in-state rivals.

58. ISTE says:

Finally I have something to post that is relevant to Charles (no talent) Johnson.

Was bored last night but have Amazon Prime, at a loss as to what to watch I thought, Nick Searcy . He has had Twitter interactions with Charles.

Found “Cold Storage” Now I do not know if it is my computer, Amazon Prime or my Internet connection but the sound and the video kept slipping out of synk and it was REALLY annoying. Worst was at about the 17 minute mark where the sound of a car door slam was about half a second out….

But although that annoyed me I watched it. Mr Searcy is a very good actor!

Cold Storage is a decent low budjet movie.

Oh by the way, I am going to start a Go Fund Me to buy Nick a toothbrush….

Now hooked on “Justified”

😆

Reminds me of this classic, from when Kanye was unwoke and loopy on opioids.

60. Ack! says:

If Donald Trump were a cat.

61. Ack! says:

Trump kidnaps teh childrens. I’m so incensed about it I’m sitting on a $100 mil and drawing cartoons in one of my giant mansions waited on by low paid servants.

Signed – Jim “Multiple STDs” Carrey waiting for the next innocent girl to come along and love me.

• Ack! says:

Funny too that he praises other people who hi-jack sports and awards events to spew uneducated and politically ignorant vitriol in inappropriate circumstances where it takes no effort. IOW cowards.

That’s actually hilarious, considering the stuff posted and accepted on Twitter by Antifags, ISIS and other Jew-hating psychos.

This is,erm, problematic. Or would be, if Jimmy was a conservative-leaning comic. Nothing will happen to him.

😆 Such idiocy must be seen to be believed.

Looking around at the usual Idiot-Left MSM outlets this morning, it appears they are convinced the BlueWave is back on, in light of the Stripper-Bomber and Jew-Shooter. They have their own polls to back this up, of course. Their pollsters are very scientific and accurate. 😆

Have a hearty beef stew cooking in the slow cooker. 🙂
    Smells great!
    Hubby is in the man cave watching fooze-ball. 😆
    Life is good. 🙂

66. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

And what a POS Chunk is for saying Trump’s to blame for things he had nothing to do with. As Righty pointed out we had people laying in the street in Boston dead, even the runners who’d finished the race with their legs and other limbs blown off and blood and gore everywhere. Children and women lying and bleeding out. And Fort Hood where they let an Islamist mass murderer in their midst so they could have a feel good PC appointee who wanted nothing more than to gun down our service people, even a pregnant mother, murdering mother and child.

And why? Because Obungle thought the FBI should be full of Demoncrap amoral Clintonite political hacks who couldn’t give a flying shit about protecting Americans. Who care more about open borders and dismantling capitalism and playing dirty lying tricks on conservatives and screwing anyone who’s not progturd. That’s why. And when your leadership clearly couldn’t give a fuck then the rank and file don’t give a fuck either. They’re in the coffee donut go home early business now.

We also have elected Democrats like Maxine Waters calling for violence against Republicans. It’s shameful. but we know they are incapable of self-awareness and shame.

67. Ack! says:

So much of it makes me want to spit. That’s when I know it’s time to have a BACH PARTY!!!

This guy! 😆

• Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

What a dipshit. I agree with the ass he shouldn’t have insisted his wife take his name. My wife has used an hyphenated name for business purposes because her musical family name is known to many. So retaining it in hers is useful and practical. My stance is whatever you want dear. It’s her decision, not mine. But don’t project your sexist stupidity on all the rest of us and worse, don’t lump us in with pervert weirdos who use positions of power to cop feels and even force sex on young actresses/subordinates.

Great short piece on the MAGAbomber. I thought he was obviously gay the first time I saw his pic, but apparently this fact has somehow escaped the attention of the MSM.

Very well written! Funny, too! 😆

“They all featured a return address of DEBBIE WASSERMAN SHULTZ [sic], the frizzy-haired, goat-faced Democratic super-yenta who used to represent the Florida district where Sayoc lived.”

And they wonder why young men would rather stay home and play video games/watch porn, than try to circumnavigate the perilous waters of Portlandia. 😆

This thread has become slower than snot to refresh. 😦

There is only one person here who’s still posting new threads, and he’s kinda busy in meatworld these days. I don’t see anyone else pitching in.

Nancy Pelosi is a disgusting hypocrite. Blech!

What a bitch!

Winter is coming, Gus. Are you prepared?

Just imagine the bloody kerfuffle that would be occurring right now if a conservative had told this “joke.” 😯