This post by Daedelus has been sitting in the DoD draft file bin since 20 February 2012. Might as well give it some air. Here it is, verbatim, unedited.
__________________________________________________________________________________

The mentally imbalanced and Islamic radical, ProLifeLiberal now is making demands on Israel. He said he would only be OK with peace with that nation if they accept his demands.

This shows the delusions of this fool. ProLife thinks he can make demands on a nation. Then he gets into a very interesting exchange with Alouette.

Wow, so he makes demands on Israel, criticize their government and admits to not knowing any Jewish person? In a rare moment oif sanity, Marxist loon Obdicut calls out ProLifeLoser.

In answer to Obdicut’ question, ProLife stays online all day fantasizing of being some great Jihadi warrior spreading Islam. He’s someone with mental issues who doesn’t live in reality. He really needs to be watched.

The supposedly Pro-Israel Charles Johnson was on that same thread. He had nothing to say on this subject.

_________________________________________________
Yep.

100 Comments on “From The Diary of Daedalus Draft Retro Archives: “ProLifeLiberal makes demands on Israel while admitting he never met a Jew.””

1. Minnow says:

The Chinese are inherently stupid people. They have no vision and have no sense of adventure or creativity. They plod along at 1/8th MPH fucking up everything they touch.

Please name one rap song the Chinese have produced.

Please name me one Country Western song the Chinese have produced.

Please name me one missile they have developed without Bill Clinton’s help.

Please name me anything positive about the Chinese.

Like, their riveted steel ships as an example.

(ever hear of welding?)

and on, and on, and on.

BB Chung King and the Screaming Buddah Heads got my vote.

Two Chinese chicks tutored my out of calculus. I was happy to get a D.

• Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Right. The Chinese people are lovely, talented, smart, etc… But how do you have a giant land mass full of a billion + people be basically third world? Still using donkey carts in the country side? Because they have a thuggish government that’s corrupt and cares nothing for the “people” they ironically put in their cynical stupid commie name. They stand for the people….Oh wait they stand ON THE PEOPLE’s necks. I have no use for the Chinese patriarchal bigots. They need to adopt a constitution actually for the people otherwise they’re just an insult to the free, creative and smart people they claim to represent (but don’t). It’s sad for those people that our rich and free country has to write them off and play hardball on trade. Because you’ll never get through to the leadership fucker assholes. They think since they got a couple nukes and warships and mouthy generals they’re going to expel us and maybe threaten us at home. Think again dipshits. Trump and they know they’re sitting on a ticking time bomb with that many people unhappy and unrepresented. So yeah, play chicken fuckers. Let’s see who wins.

• Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Yeah I know they own a bunch of our debt but if they want to get froggy all that goes to shit. And once again, a giant population of pissed off people are told “Sorry you have to go back to eating dirt because we’re going to go to war with the rich white people”. I don’t see that selling in the Chinese equivalent of Peoria. They need to give those people their inalienable rights.

• Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

They have satellites. Oh wait, without Bill Clinton’s help….. Never mind.

• Kung fu/wu shu/acupuncture.

The Chinese are, still, Confucian in their marrow. Authority and authoritarianism is the deep vein that runs through that part of the universe.

2. Minnow says:

and oh, btw, fuck ProLife Liberal. He is nothing.

3. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

We see the Demoncraps today imploding and destroying a once viable political party now as they melt down into nothing but brainless knee jerk veiled commie leftism railing against the benefits of capitalism, free democracy, fair trade and taxes, common sense use of resources, protection of borders, strong leadership etc… Throwing it all out for fake hate/victim lies. Don’t want to be invaded by Mexico’s rejects? Don’t want to be strong arm robbed by ghetto losers who glorify thuggery and sexism? Then you must be a racist!!! This post shows dimbulb Chunky McRatso was on the leading cutting edge of such foolishness already in 2012. And he CHOSE to position himself there. Pretending to be the leader they didn’t want, no less!!! LOL! About three years in on his grand plan to turn LGF into an empty headed, fruitless and profitless SJW circle jerk. Having had a chance at a sensical and measured media presence that staked out a mature view of America in the world. Instead he chose to be an AMESSNBC and CNN brainless mouth-breather ape. The best assessment (emphasis on the ASS) of Johnsuck at this point is that he simply stands for nothing, is a fool and has made a monumental ass of himself by choice.

• Octopusswah says:

That hard hitting interview on Commie Central with the toothy, bug-eyed socialist was pure gold. She’s touring with the Bernmeister, rallying the Young Reds to the cause. Keep going, girl! 🙂

4. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

What’s the point Chunk? Everyone hates Jazz to start with. So you’re not impressing the cool kids. And Jarrett is a kind of fraud. Because he learned Classical music and then used all the musical devices he learned there from Chopin and Debussy in his “Jazz” music. So you’re just a big racist hypocritical ass wipe promoting a privileged wealthy jerk. Big surprise. Your rules, not ours fucker. And as a libturd shouldn’t you be touting someone obscure, female, tatooed, blue and pink haired, pierced and preferably ambiguously sexually oriented? Otherwise you’re just a bigot.

#NowPlaying Keith Jarrett > Rio > Rio, Pt. 6 lgf.bz/vjF0tw https://t.co/tdpfpVwbCh4 hours ago
    #NowPlaying Keith Jarrett > Rio > Rio, Pt. 3 lgf.bz/vjF0tw https://t.co/4MmcCYGzPe4 hours ago

5. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Well well! This DC On the Run concert with Jay-Z and Beyoncé is very Presidential. Former President Obama and the Former First Lady Mrs. Obama are here for this amazing show. Mrs Obama was just in Paris for the show. Amazing show

— AprilDRyan (@AprilDRyan) July 29, 2018

Because of course.

This shit’s too easy. Whatever.

But a recent tweet has drawn attention to Jay Z’s Big Pimpin’ lyrics: “You know I – thug em, f**k em, love em, leave em / Cause I don’t f**kin need em / Take em out the hood, keep em lookin good / But I don’t f**kin feed em / First time they fuss I’m breezin / Talkin bout, ‘What’s the reasons?’ / I’m a pimp in every sense of the word, bitch

• Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Hey anything to monetize thuggery and vicious sexism. Mo money, mo money, mo money. Gimme some mo!!

• Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

I actually love that video. You call yourself Busta Rhymes you better be able to. The guy is amazing. He’s got that incredible fast mode talking ability that they use in car ad disclaimers. LOL!

6. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Wingnut math is the best math. twitter.com/mitchellvii/st…
    5 hours ago

Oh look a failed guitarist idiot used the term “math” pretending he knows anything about it. Hey Chunk what’s the difference between a crouton and a proton? No using Google. LOL!

7. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

I’m on a roll! Oh wait I’m rolling off the couch. Ow that hurt. I’m OK, I’m OK. I’m good.

8. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

If Stormy Daniels did take the hush money what does that say about her? How can she play victim if she seemed to ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
    17 minutes ago

Because you have to get really drunk late at night to understand extortion.

9. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

I’m not going to own the whole side bar. I have to go watch a video about about Homo heidelbergensis or something. Ciao bitches.

10. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

OK maybe I am going to own the side bar.

I think we should find a new location for Israel.
    22 minutes ago

Really Gus? Really?

11. Octopusswah says:

Thirty minutes to LA — it’s been a great trip. Lots of sleeping and reading. These are a few of my favorite things. 🙂

“Octopusswah” 😆

• Abu penis penis penis lol says:

Mrs. Abu and daughter are on Amtrak from Chi-town to Montana. 30 hours each way with no sleeper car. That’s why I’m home.
      / plus I wasn’t invited

A pregnant goat was fucked to death by eight men.

“The owner, Aslup Khan, said his goat went missing from its shed, located adjacent to his house, on Wednesday night after which he and other villagers started looking for it. “It was around 11pm when I heard some noise and went out. The gate of the shed was open. I panicked and raised an alarm, as four of my goats had been stolen in the past and this was the only one left. While we were looking around, we found three men sexually assaulting my goat,” said 27-year-old Khan, a truck driver.”

13. ISTE says:

14. ISTE says:

Fuck FedEx…..

Resolving Delivery Issues
    The reason delivery was not completed is outlined below. Where applicable, resolution recommendations are also provided.

Exception Reason Recommended Action
    1. No attempt made, delivery scheduled for next business day No action required. Delivery re-scheduled for next business day.

I waited at work until 6:20pm …..

Waiting for the shit to be delivered.

They say….

No attempt made

Well miss pussy FedEx, Mr UPS delivered on time today.

15. ISTE says:

And, also today I got told “there are leaves on the floor by the front door. They need sweeping up”

Well, job is going no where, cats driving me nuts, apartment infested with cockroaches and bed bugs, microwave button “2” and “4” stopped working and…..

Other people’s priority is three fucking leafs in the entrance at work.

Go back to sleep, Gussy. 😆

Fatass loves his bunker, too. The two of you never leave home, unless forced out to pick up your welfare check and artisan cheese sammich. Sterno and ditchweed for you, of course.

Wars are really ugly
        They’re dirty and they’re cold
        I don’t want nobody
        To shoot me in the fox hole.

Moon Unit Zappa on “I Don’t Wanna Get Drafted” 1980

Went to Casa Vega in LA last night for awesome oven-style burrito and huge margarita on rocks. Walked around Ventura Blvd and saw some lovely street urchins of all ages. No poop in sight, but I know it was out there. Going to Laguna today.

Laguna Beach used to be very nice. Hope it still is ok.

Is traffic still a nightmare??

Laguna Beach is beautiful, and the wife & daughter are shopping their fool heads off. Traffic was pretty light on the way in, relatively speaking. Went to Splashes for lunch, and stared at the ocean blue. Might have been a few bikinis out there, but who notices that when the gentle waves are rolling in about twenty yards away, the sea breeze is smelling salty and fresh, and the food is so expensive it demands your attention?

Left the office at 2PM. 2 hours to go 40 miles.
        So yes, it is.

“Do Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Supporters Understand Socialism?”
    Campus Reform strikes again.

Saw a message on a church signboard yesterday:

HONK IF YOU LOVE JESUS.
    TEXT AND DRIVE IF YOU WANT TO MEET HIM.
    DRINK AND DRIVE IF YOU WANT TO MEET THE OTHER GUY.

For some reason, there’s only one fixture ballast that’s working in the kitchen, and it’s not a tripped breaker or failed lamps. Bunk is not happy tonight.

24. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Wow. I mean wow!!

The President’s tweets are very pointed and trenchant. And frame the salient issue perfectly. Unlike Chunky’s spittle flecked junior high level splatterings. Here’s Chunky “Me hates him. Because me hates him”. OK thanks for that.

25. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

But wait. Isn’t Islam about peace?? Or right, unless you get in our way in which case we’ll stomp your face in and murder your family.

Nice “peace” partners you got there Libtard fuckers.

26. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

President Trump has donated his salary each quarter to different federal agencies. President Donald Trump donated his first-quarter 2018 salary to the Department of Veterans Affairs.

Because insane national nightmare or something.

27. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

They’re freaks. They’re idiots. They’re completely clueless tards with mental problems attacking law enforcement and making their jobs EVEN HARDER. They’re Chunky McFatso’s peeps!!!!

Anyone care to venture a guess as to the date when Fatass expresses his support for “Modern Socialism?” I’m thinking, as soon as Loopy Occasional-Fiasco runs for a higher office. We’re also taking wagers on when he’s going to mess around and endorse the ravings of Louis Farrakhan — that could be very soon. 😆

Wait…you mean they’re not libturded enough?

You really need to get those meds checked, Fatass. Something’s amiss. 😆

• Minnow says:

I think that Charles is referring to the three remaining hairs on his ass, right there next to his bung hole.

And yes, Charles, I think it would probably be a good idea (Grindr-wise) if you did go ahead and remove those hairs. I think that would be splendid.

Perhaps you could live tweet that action?

• Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

OMG. What do you make of this from a guy who sported a pretty pony tail for decades and once prided himself (preened) as being fit? I’m thinking disgusting foul orc looking creature with Cheetos dust on his face at this point. All he has to do is put out a current pic to dispel the rumors about his degraded appearance.

• OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

Half-measures are not useful.

If Harsanyi is so self-deluded as to equate “violence” and “hate” on the “left” and “right” as equal, then he’s useless, and his opinion even moreso.

Harsanyi is a douche. I was referring to the Democrat who said they have no such loud and harsh voices on their side to compare with those hooligans on the Right. Umm-hmmm. 😆

• poteen2 says:

Still in Orange County?

Newport Beach today — took a boat tour around the harbor where the rich ones live. I’ve never seen so many yachts and mansions in one place. Lots of Old Hollywood history there, like the Duke’s old place and minesweeper/yacht, Roy Rogers’ old place, before he got the boot from the homeowners association, and lots of others.

Lunched at the Pelican Grill, very ritzy but friendly. Dinner at Tommy Bahamas, not bad but overpriced. Who cares, we’re on vacation.

On to San Diego tomorrow for a tour of Old Town, and then the famous zoo on Friday. Then LA again for something, and then north to Tahoe and Portland. I have a couple of places I’d like to see along the way, like Half-Moon Bay and some more coastal scenery. We’ll see what develops.

I’m in Newport Beach tomorrow morning.
          Then there’s a Harley shop that has a decent blues band on some afternoons. I can hear them from my house, but haven’t ventured over there.

President Trump called Rush today on his radio show. It was freaking awesome! He was able to reach millions of voters & supporters today. Donkeys are so screwed. 😆

I will check that call out. I remember when Rush was leery of Trump, as were most of us. Glad he came around, unlike the shit-eating Never-Trumpkins who can’t fathom being wrong, to the point where they’ve gone full-retard Dhimmicrat. Looking at you, Kristol and Allahpundit, among too many others. Buh-bye!

• Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Even Levin came around. But George Will? I think he would go full on commie rather than vote for that contemptibly obnoxious rapscallion Trump. What a douche he turned out to be.

Levin was promoting Ted Cruz, but supported Trump after he won the nomination.

Meanwhile, Ben Shapiro has not stopped bashing Trump.

Medved is a squish. “I like what the President is doing, BUT….”

Gus is sore confused this night. Hope the ditchweed provides some comfort.

32. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Progresstards and the media.