Really, Charles?

Then Charles Johnson followed up with this.

Charles, you agreed with and promoted Krauthammer, linked to and quoted him numerous times on Little Green Footballs prior to the re-acquisition of your comic book collection in 2010.

Pheeew.

[h/t Dezez157, The BRC & The Wingularity.]

222 Comments on “Charles F. Johnson Eulogizes Krauthammer After Calling Him A Cretin, An Idiot, A Bigot, Illogical, Empty, REALLY Bad, Disgraceful, Has A Mental Condition, Stupid, A Partisan Climate Denier & A Biblical Creationist.”

Hatin’ on Dhimmicraps, again. Getting to be a strong trend.

Seriously.
    3 hours ago
    What a bunch of fucking losers.
    3 hours ago
    Democrats are dying because their electorate is apparently stupid.
    3 hours ago
    Poor Democrats. Always the victims.
    3 hours ago
    God forbid fucking Democrats have any self awareness. After all. They’re perennial victims.
    3 hours ago
    You lost because Democrats are just too stoned.
    3 hours ago
    All you do is complain.
    3 hours ago
    I’m tired of these lame ass fucking excuses.
    3 hours ago
    Sorry but I’m done with the robot excuses.
    3 hours ago
    By 80,000 votes.
    3 hours ago

Fatso doesn’t seem to grasp just how much he has contradicted himself through the years. Idiot.

• poteen2 says:

Weed makes people lazy, stupid and often times fat.
      Charlie is a case study in hippie evolution.

Charles is stupid in many ways. I’ll never understand why he sabotaged his blog success, for instance, when he purged thousands of loyal posters after Obama was elected. Back in the old days, he would never have had to panhandle on the web.

R E Anna Huffing-ton!
          R E Anna Huffing-ton.
          R E Anna Huffing-ton?
          AAAAH-Ree-Anna Huffing-ton!

• Dezez157 says:

Yup Chuck smelled a change in the political landscape and decided it was a perfect time to switch his position on every single issue, purge all loyal conservative posters and stab everyone who helped put his blog on the map effectively burning any bridge of return.
            As usual he screwed the pooch and now spends his days begging and trying to latch onto any
            left wing lunatic that might garner him a few pennies in blog hits.

He wanted to cash out but he blew it. In 2008 he could have set up a mirror leftist site, sold off LGF to the highest bidder and walked away. But instead his ego got in the way and he stepped on his own johnson.

I’m still amazed at how he fucked himself.

• Dezez157 says:

I revel in how Chuck fucked himself.

Despite the fact that it’s a physical impossibility, especially for him.

3. Dezez157 says:

4. Dezez157 says:

Chuck has become so low and desperate that he RT’s the lowest of the low.

5. Dezez157 says:

What a shame those finely tuned senses couldn’t sniff out a future of begging like a mongrel dog.

6. Chunk is stuck on his couch and can't get ! up!! says:

PLEASE STOP TWEETING THIS https://t.co/k9x1IRsI7y— Charles Johnson (@Green_Footballs) June 24, 2018

You just tweeted it twice to all your followers.— TEACH W.C. Qualification (@oOParkerOo) June 24, 2018

Mueller needs to close the ‘investigation’ and Sessions needs to fire Rosenstein.

Hitting the booze and bowl rather early, eh, Gussy?

10. Dezez157 says:

Fat parasite is worried about parasites.

11. Dezez157 says:

This idiot tries so hard.

12. Dezez157 says:

A fat imbecile is doing his best to ignore current events. http://twitter.com/Green_Footballs/statuses/1010999267383599104

13. Dezez157 says:

Now I am certain Chuck has no reflection in a mirror.

• Certainly a colorful one.

I think his “short one” comment might be aimed at a certain personage in a purple hat. 😆

Maybe it was a bit nippy outside. 😆

Yes, shrinkage. Very embarrassing, unless you’re one of these pervs, in which case who gives a crap?

Btw, the freak in the front with the yellow paint on his scrawny chest is one of those creeps from the old San Fran parade pics by the great Zombie, who had his nutsack all blown up with whatever they blow nutsacks up with. He gets around, this guy. 😆

• ISTE says:

That is why I moved from Iowa to Texas.

🙂

It really sucks when the only conservative voice in your two hometown papers is a Never Trumper — this guy really let me down.

As for his suggestion, go sit on a big firework, Nolan. TRUMP 2020!!

He and George Will. Blech.

There’s a whole passel of these bitter losers. I have zero patience with them anymore.

• OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

It’s OK. Maxine Waters and a bunch of other committed crazies are trying to make sure that Trump wins another landslide victory in 202 by comporting themselves as foolishly and piblicly as possible.

An amazing $30 WHOLE DOLLARS have been donated to Charlie’s GoBiteMe account. 😆

17. Dezez157 says:

I know Chuck is a complete idiot, that his cultist members are even dumber, but this spin is just window licking stupid.
    After doing her best to incite violence against any and all Republicans where and when ever they are found, Chuck is having conniption fits over “careful what you wish for”

• OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

Wow.

Who’d have thought a stalker like Charles would also be a liar???

/I kid, I kid!

Best piece of sustained satire I’ve seen in many a year, and it’s by someone on Our Side. You will get some laffs, I promise. 😆

19. Dezez157 says:

“No wall, no ICE, no laws, no arrests, no consequences and amnesty for all who cross the border”
    Maybe Chuck is right, and they don’t want an open border, They don’t want a border at all.

• Minnow says:

Nice to see the moronic left react to the world like two-year-olds. “If I don’t get my way, I will throw a complete fit and resort to violence.”

I am sure the Left is feeling quite proud of itself right about now…. why wouldn’t they…. with the likes of Maxine Waters leading the charge??

Never was there a bigger group of imbeciles aligned to a common cause.

And, of course, we can always count on Charles Johnson and his self-important, mindless jibber jabber…. “fuck yeah”…..

• Minnow says:

…and, lest we all forget…. were this kind of crap being dished out by the Right when Obama was pretending to be someone and know something as President, we would never hear the end of raciss dis and raciss dat….

but when Maxine incites violence, it is her patriotic duty….

Utter, two-faced hypocrisy.

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but when Trump calls her a “low-IQ individual,” he is saying all people of color are stupid gibbering apes. Can’t you see this?

• Abu penis penis penis lol says:

Not so off topic:

I always equated ValJar as a flying monkey from Teh Wizard of Oz. Not her skin color, just size and overall creepiness. Long before I could watch horror movies my folks let me watch Oz. The monkey scooping up Toto had an effect.
          / thankfully I’m over it

The flying monkeys were very scary to me, as a young kid. Not sure why. Premonitions of Jarrett?

Uncanny! 😆

Maxine’s got the same do.

• Chunk is stuck on his couch and can't get ! up!! says:

LOL! Oh you Chunkles you. Don’t ever change.

Am watching Trump’s rally in South Carolina. He’s killing it! 😆

21. Chunk is stuck on his couch and can't get ! up!! says:

She takes no prisoners!

22. Dezez157 says:

Look, a fat troll tries humor!

Let me try.
    Why did the chicken cross the road?
    To get away from a 3rd rate jazz player.

• Dezez157 says:

Knock knock.
      Who’s there?
      Chuck.
      Chuck who?
      Chuck stole your Volkswagen.

OMG..Fatso thinks he’s funny. 😆
      We laugh at HIM, not at his ‘jokes’.

When he was 12, one of the top hits on AM radio was “The Name Game” and was teased mercilessly for it.
      “Let’s do Chuck!
      Chuck Chuck bo-buck, bananna-fanna…”

I get this ad for an Amazon show, starring Billy Bob Thornton, an actor whose work I’ve enjoyed in the past:

Goliath
    Season 2 Included with Prime
    (1,717)
    IMDb
    8.3
    2018
    2 Seasons
    TV-MA

Billy McBride returns to criminal defense, taking on a grisly double murder case. His client is a 16-year-old boy, and Billy’s damn sure he’s innocent. Billy, Patty, and the team fervently build their case in the seedy underworld of Los Angeles. As the murders’ true culprits come to light, the implications reach as far as the mayoral race – and the city’s preeminent billionaire developer.

Starring Billy Bob Thornton, Nina Arianda, Ana de la Reguera
    ————————————————-

Wait…a billionaire developer is behind the murders? That’s crazy! Just like Trump, you mean? 😆

The Amazon newspaper, WaPo, decided to blame the Iraq War on Charles Krauthammer in his obit. So classy! And so fake news-y!

The latest Dumbocrat freakout about ripping wailing babies from the arms of sobbing mothers and tossing them into crates for later sorting/shipping has not redounded to any kind of benefit to the failed party of Libturdia. Just another massive fail. 😆

Because History never happened, and even if it did, it would be racist and triggering to talk about it. They’re coming for all of the old dead white folks. No wonder Fauxcahontas switched her race.

• OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

They’re right, it’s not censorship. It’s cowardice, virtue-signalling, and empty gestures.

By erasing the controversial aspects of the past, you erase the offended peoples’ complaints.

Thought about that, (no doubt white) people?

It’s incredibly racist, viewed in that light. The Idiot Left with their race-detectives and snowflaked-out SJW brigades want to hide the ugly conflicts of the past by erasing all records of same, from books and paintings to statues and named buildings. If they had any brains, they’d want us to study these things, and talk about them rationally while seeking to fix remaining problems.

• OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

They’re apparently not capable of second- or third-level effect thinking. Like animals.

First-level: That’s a trap, I need to avoid it.
          Second-level: If I can spring the trap harmlessly, I can get the food.
          Third-level: If I spring or damage the trap, I’ll be safer tomorrow. <- Above animals' pay grade

27. Dezez157 says:

Now Trump is torturing children?

I am honestly not sure if Chuck and his followers know the Onion is satire.

The left has truly lost it.

• Minnow says:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha (breathe) hahahahahahahahahahahaha…..

Charles, you really are an idiot, aren’t you?

Somebody got sassy with the wrong hussy. 😆

Those bitches weren’t playin’, though. Heads were hitting the concrete. 😯

28. Minnow says:

As my father would have said, “Maxine Waters is a real classy broad.”

29. Minnow says:

Why were the loudmouth, know-it-all Lefties that are now out protesting President Trump’s immigration policies not out making a stink when Preezy B Hussein Obama was President – with the same policies (or worse!)???

Because he was ineffable, and the Unicorn Messiah. He shat rainbows. We shan’t see his like again, if there’s any mercy in the universe.

Parkland: The Gift That Keeps On Giving – Part 13

31. Dezez157 says:

Chuck has never been civil to anyone.

He’s so darn tough , now! 😆

I think Fatass imagines himself to be like one of these teenaged Antifa dorks, running around in black unis and wearing a Guy Fawkes mask. Stickin’ it to Da Man!

In reality, of course, he’s a stupendously obese recluse hiding in his bunker, tweeting gibberish and begging for pennies from Idiot Children all day, every day.

It’s a very straightforward tweet, Fatass — nothing “WTF” about it. Crowley is out in the primary, instead of becoming Pelosi’s replacement. The President is tickled, because Crowley has been yapping at him like a crazed Chihuahua for two years. 😆

This is rather invigorating, no? 🙂

Teh Blue Wave: Na Ga Duh!

They’ve gone insane! None of this can be called normal.

• Chunk is stuck on his couch and can't get ! up!! says:

Ha! Poor Kathy. Still working her way through the steps of career death grief. Anger, Denial, Bargaining, etc…

Civility is a tool of white supremacy, she said. Then she pooped on the floor, scooped it up in her hand, and flung it at the camera with a bloodcurdling shriek.

Gus Uber Alles!

This is all a waste of time. As usual.
    8 hours ago
    I’m going to make sure you lose.
    8 hours ago
    I’m tired of being your dog.
    8 hours ago
    Welcome to the Democratic Party. Only special people are accepted and fuck everyone else.
    8 hours ago
    To be honest you deserve this.
    8 hours ago
    I’m tired of being your “ally” while you daily tell me to go fuck myself.
    8 hours ago
    I’m tired of kissing your ass while you reduce me to a privileged white guy.
    8 hours ago
    Sorry. I’m tired of prostrating myself towards your needs.
    8 hours ago
    Democrats are currently banking on people that can’t vote for them.
    8 hours ago
    Poor Democrats. Always the victims.
    8 hours ago

Such a Nazi. Are we sure his parents aren’t escaped Nazis? A bunch of them escaped to Argentina, we have heard.

• OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

We need blood test results hourly from the days of these rants.

I see signs of sanity resulting from a Sterno deficiency.

Nah.

Gus is just “acting out” because the libturd proggies won’t let him join the Twitter “Kool Kidz Klub”.

He doesn’t realize that you have to have a sizable trust fund to join.

Why do you think those idiots wear masks when they’re out “protesting”?

Can’t have daddy spotting them on TV and cutting them off. 😆

Fatass retweeted Uncle Charlie’s bongwater:

Charlie’s a real deep thinker, riding the Wil Wheaton Hollywood Resistance train. 😆

Libturds be bringin’ back the bombastic style of the Weathermen! Oh, this will end well for them.

ISTE, if erection lasts longer than four hours, see your nearest ER or blood donation center. 🙂

Gams!

39. Dezez157 says:

GOOD!

HAW! HAW! HAW!

Thanks to all the democrat wailing, my schadenboner has officially become weaponized! 😆

Well! Wanted to let all you luvvies know that I’ll be leaving for Thailand on Friday for two weeks. Will be checking in now & then to say hi. 🙂 Hubby & son will be going as well. Son was able to get the time off as it was a condition of him agreeing to drive for the company he now works for. Lots of fun planned!! 🙂

Enjoy, ‘Mouse! Say hi to our friends in Bangkok. 😉

I was born at Bangkok Christian Hospital which is on the corner of a famous red light district – Patpong Road. Soi Cowboy is child’s play. 😆

They’re lovely girls. Make somebodies some fine wives. No wonder Chunky tries to assist their efforts with his banner ads.

Speaking of Fatass, why doesn’t he avail himself of his own advertised product? He’s all alone in the bunker, so ronery and sadry arone, and one of these sassy cuties would really brighten things up. Behind all of his miserable tweets runs the omnipresent subtext of, “I don’t feel pretty,” or, “I don’t feel fresh down there.” The right ladyboy could help him with both of those issues.

Two years ago when son came with us, hubby & one of my old friends in Bangkok yukked it up one night about “initiating” son to the fairer sex. I gave them both the evil eye. Humpph!!!

On the other hand, Fatso could use the distraction.

That’s not a trick I’d play on an impressionable young man. I can think of too many ways it could backfire. 😯

42. Dezez157 says:

Kennedy retiring is a power grab?
    Bwahahaha, Chuck you stupid SOB!

Grab ’em by the pussy! 😆

“Naked power grab”…hey, erections have consequences, Fatass. Next time don’t run a screeching crooked drunk in a Mao-ist suitdress. Or do.

Most of us in First World America have this thing called “air conditioning,” Gus. It’s having central heating in the winter time — makes life worth living. Look into it.

44. Dezez157 says:

How rude of the man retiring, how dare him not wait until it suits assholes like this.

The only recourse Left? Why, chase Kennedy around and get him kicked out of restaurants, harassed at gas stations, and maybe some mean slogans chanted at his house with bullhorns. RESIST WE MUCH!! 😆

So much butthurt. So much schadenfreude. Ah, me…life is good. 🙂

45. beed says:

Hello, bastards.

46. beed says:

Neighborhood died?

47. Dezez157 says:

Chuck must have locked himself in a cry closet.

I hadn’t seen this one. It’s better than a hot oil massage from Brandi Love.
    (she’s a Detroit gal who made it big in the adult acting thing)

Schwinggggg!!1!

• Minnow says:

As Jackie Gleason would say “How sweet it is!”

Say Charles, did you enjoy watching this as much as I did? No – I wouldn’t think so.

Charles, I think you should count how many times NBC stated “Too close to call.”

You can probably tweet the answer tomorrow for me babe.

Eat it pig.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!1!

50. Dezez157 says:

Chuck wants Madcow to stroke his crab infested pony tail while he sucks on his binky.

51. Minnow says:

Charles, what bra size do you wear? I was thinking of sending you a couple of red, white and blue bras babe…. What are you a 40 triple D?

52. Minnow says:

Man baby is richer than you are Charles. Man baby is more intelligent than you are Charles. Man baby is more educated than your GED education… Man baby is better looking than you… and man baby is not nearly as fat as you are…

but, we get it… you are winning….

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Dezez157 says:

If Trump were half the monster the left pretends he is, Chuck would have been fed to wild pigs long ago.

But, Gus — did you not see all the Free Stuff she’s ready to hand out, as soon as she gets the keys to the commissary and PX? Check it out, my brother. It’s wondrous. 🙂

“I will build the finest, most luxurious first-class concentration camps the world has ever seen. Illegal aliens will flock to them.”

Not for nothing, Fatass, but you’ve promised us and the Twitterverse on more occasions than we can count that Trump was done for, his goose cooked and impeachment/jail coming for him double time. Whatever happened to all of these “This time it’s for certain!”–pronouncements of Trump’s Doom? Inquiring minds want to know. 😆

55. Minnow says:

Hey Charles, Trump talked openly about deporting millions of people during the campaign that he won…. and, guess what…. he did win and now he is doing it…. and everyone but you is happy.

Fuck you – whiny little stupid fuck. Eat it.

This is some good stuff. I filled a canteen with his tears, to keep in the bar for spicing up some cocktails this summer.

I can’t stop laffing. I’m going to rupture myself. 😆

Trump is the most-cited name in the history of rap music — they loved him dearly until he ran for President, and then he became Hitler. 😆

59. Dezez157 says:

When your go to news source is Stephan Colbert, you are one serious idiot.

60. Dezez157 says:

And Chuck points his fat booger stained finger at conservatives with zero evidence.

61. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Really Fatso Chunk? We’ll be awaiting his manifesto citing Milo 33 times as his source of motivation to kill. Of course he couldn’t match the 77 dead mostly children that you prolifically “inspired” in the twisted mind of Anders Breivik.

62. beed says:

Are we hating on the Kraut? I’m down with that. If opposite, I’m down with that too.

63. Minnow says:

Wow, coming from an ex-Clintonista you know if the SAY 84% it must be higher!

Hey Charles, how’s YOUR day going suckah?

“Bob, why hast thou forsaken me?”

We need some unsafe, politically-incorrect jokes around here. Here you go.

Back when this old boy was a young-ish rocker. The guitar tone at 4:00 is more rockin’ than Chunky’s entire career, pre-and post-Obama.

“Already?” It’s Thursday, Chunky. I know the days don’t mean the same when you’re unemployed, but in real life, the work-week ends tomorrow. What fresh hell awaits on the morrow? Hmm…may I suggest self-trepanning? With a rusty drill-bit? Some people in your state of extreme dysfunction and hysteria find relief with this method. Just don’t drill too far in, or you’ll go broke with the Depends. Good luck!

Birds are the closest relatives to dinosaurs. They’re clearly up to something.

Interesting…for the past couple of hours, the Idiot Left has been crowing about how Trump and Milo encouraged the gunning down of journalists, by defending themselves and other conservatives from the constant, vicious attacks of the partisan press that doesn’t even try to hide its partisan nature. Now we find out the shooter’s bitch goes back to the Pre-Trump Era, aka, The Unicorn Messiah Era. How will that inconvenient fact be shoehorned into The Narrative? Stay tuned, Deplorables! 😆

Scorned Hipster

Seems the Scorned Hipster couldn’t handle being rejected, much like Dear Fatass going insane after his stiff-arm from Pam. He even used a “Mr. Mossberg”-type shotgun in his vengeful shooting spree.

Me, I’d like to see Law Enforcement pay a long-overdue visit to the Culver City Bunker, to see what’s really cooking in that basement. Besides the frozen salmon, I mean.

One of these days when I turn on the “news” , I half expect to see Chunkles being frog-marched out the front door of his hovel in handcuffs by police after being swept up in a kiddie-pron sting operation.

Over at Ace’s yesterday, as soon as the shooter was described as a “white guy with a ponytail”, Chunkles’ name along with appropriate snark appeared almost instantly.

I suppose magical jazzy ponytails are worth the upkeep after all.

However, one burning question remains…

Does Chunkles rein in the magical jazziness by employing a man-bun?

70. ISTE says:

Thursday night in Houston. Princess Natasha Katinski and Boris Stroganoff are home and asleep. Life is good.

So, I’m lurking around the Facebook, looking up random names from the past as I occasionally do, and I come across this guy who I knew from Catholic grade school, and later met again in public HS. He and I had a brief competition for the affection of this girl I met in sophomore HS Earth Science, because we sat together and she was kind of hawt. She filled out her Levis, lemme just say. She also rode her horse in our nearby parkway, where all the kids hung out who were courting trouble. My friends told me female horse riders love their horses because they got orgasms from riding. I figured, “Well, whatever works.” I kept up a friendly relationship with Judy that year.

Carl was just a random a-hole I didn’t care for, and he was in love with Judy. He pursued her relentlessly that year, and she would sometimes confide in me that he was bothering her with his constant overtures. I told her he was always kind of a douche, since I met him in second grade. Didn’t stop her from dating him, late in the year. I know he married someone else shortly after HS, because I knew his bride’s brother.

Now, I look up his name and find him on Facebook, semi-retired and riding horses equestrian-style competitively for a Michigan stable not far from here. He looks the same, only older. He just got married to a younger gal in 2014, who must be 20 years younger than he, or just looks it. In short, please pray for Carl to fall off his horse and take a hoof to the temple. Thx!

Note: I don’t want the horse hurt.

72. Minnow says:

Chief Justice Roberts is much like Chunky Charles…. short and stupid.