Marching Around for the sake of Marching Around

Charles Johnson says the protesters are led by children, and he’s correct. The real question is: “Who are leading those children?” (I bet it’s someone named Danny. Maybe Bobby.)

Charles, you didn’t set one foot out of your hovel to show your faux support for your right to own Mr. Mossberg even when it was happening in your own back yard. A $20 Uber ride could have taken you to a microphone in L.A. and back. Did you do it? No.

You pussed out again, Charles, and now you’re acting like it didn’t even happen. Pheew.

62 Comments on “Marching Around for the sake of Marching Around”

Liam Gallagher, Rock Star. 😆

Lib heads at the Daily Mail were exploding left & right when this was pointed out to their pointy heads. The Hill even had a piece on the fake numbers. The HILL! 😯

Interesting story re: Hogg and his Daddy. Swiped the link from the Mothership.

3. TFW you try and advocate for gun control and end up advocating domestic violence.

Couldn’t resist. LOL! Tray for Seniors. 😆

It’s a weird obsession he’s got, our big fat boy. 😆

😆

Power Glutes™

Oh, my!! 😯 😯

Heheh….talk about butthurt NeverTrumpers, Williamson takes the cake. And the fist. 😆

Sullivan is still trying to live down that Craigslist ad he posted, which boasted, “I have a killer muscle ass that loves to milk loads with my power glutes.” NTTAWWT!

Heard this in the car today, thought, “Oh, Led Zep has a new song.” It’s pretty close, but not quite. Let’s see how this develops.

He’s only 46, assclown. You should know your commie music stars better. 😆

10. ISTE says:

Totally off topic but.

All left handed people should be rounded up and shipped of to a remote island in the pacific.

If that is not possible they should be banned from wrapping bread!

Tonight I got another loaf of bread I could not open.

Twisting the twisty thing anti clockwise (Counter clockwise in American speak )

Twisty thing got tighter!

Damn lefties should not be allowed to put bread in a bag and put the twisty thing on.

11. Abu bin Calamarie says:

Our baby, our only child, turned 22 today. We went to a nice local restaurant and had an excellent meal. She took several dozen foodies and a selfie video of her blowing out the candle. I have no words. Gotta stop before I offer my hot take.
    Oye.

He didn’t go very far, but he did take flight. And lived. 😆

Ah, those crazy Muslims! Such cards. 😆

A shit-ton of jet fuel was burned to get all these climate wizards to the Big Meeting, to solve the “ever-pressing problems” of Teh Warmening. 😆

Speaking of Warmening, only two more dreary days and a wake-up, and it’s off to Sunny Florida for a week. My sinuses can’t wait!

Got the magical 3 retweets. Things are rilly picking up, Fatass!

• TreBob says:

Excuse me for being picky, but the tweet Charles farted out says “Walking the March for Our Lives”, but everyone kid in the picture is sitting down.

Is ‘walking the march’ newspeak for sitting on my ass?

17. OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

“Millions” LOL

OMG! I think Gussy was spotted at Walmart!!! 😆

Charles’ GoFundMe is holding steady at 41% of his goal. Third year anniversary is coming up 6 May. He’s changed his sticky post to direct to his PayPal account. Wonder how that’s going…

I take it you’ve never been to a truly communist country before. I have. Yeah. People could buy things like toilet paper at the government stores. Maybe that’s what you meant.