Jeez. Charles J. is giving Charles J. more attention than Charles deserves by smearing him as a “Holocaust denier.” In CCJ’s defense, he never said that the Holocaust didn’t happen, but he questioned oft quoted round number statistics. So what. That’s all Charles F. Johnson has anymore. Anyone he disagrees with is either a neo-nazi, a racist, or both, and he never produces proof, only false accusations and guilt-by-association arguments.

The “So What” is that Charles F. Johnson spends a lot of time and energy disparaging Jews himself, including those who helped Little Green Footballs become a [once] very popular and successful website:

Andrew Breitbart
Pamela Geller
Glenn Greenwald
Roger Simon
Robert Spencer

Charles, you’re a nothingburger to many, but we’re still your biggest fans, despite the fact that you’re an anti-semetic two-faced racist coward. Now update your gravatar, post a guitar solo or tutorial on LGF. Do it. Be the ball, Danny*.

*Barry

210 Comments on “BREAKING: Charles F. Johnson Replaces Pinned Tweet Begging For LGF Donations With Pinned Tweet Attacking Charles C. Johnson”

2. windbag says:

Couple of observations. Journalists don’t read LGF. Journalists don’t care about the other Chuckie. Journalists generally don’t peruse washed-out bloggers for news stories and research.

Fatso views himself as a journalist. To laff! ๐Ÿ˜†

5. KGB says:

Okay, so I was just coming home from the gym (remember those days, Chunk?) and I’ve got the First Wave channel on Sirius/XM. After DJ Richard Blade gets done playing “Ship of Fools” by World Party he says, “Chuck from Culver City just called and says he wants to hear Oingo Boing, so long as it’s not “Weird Science”. He went on to play “Just Another Day” for Chuck from Culver City. Has anyone ever heard our Charles express an affinity for Oingo Boingo? Doesn’t seem his cup of tea.

• Oingo Boingo’s “Nasty Habits” would be a suitable theme or anthem for our Chunkles.

Danny Elfman was creepy, and the band was awesome.

In the early 80s a friend and I were sitting in Madam Wong’s wondering who the oddballs were sitting at the table next to us.

Their Devo take of the Kink’s “You Really Got Me” got me. Boingo was a tight band.

Another one that caught my ear was their ska version of Willie Dixon’s “Violent Love.”

Problematic? Sure. So what, it was the ’80’s. ๐Ÿ˜†

Perusing those weirods led me to this quaint revival of the kind of music I favored in the mid-80’s. I was a bit late onto the punk scene, being married and all, with a job and shit. I bought a lot of cheap cassettes. ๐Ÿ˜†

I’ve led such a sheltered life. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

It was 1980 when I bought Devo’s first album for a dorm party I was hosting in my tiny room, which was dominated by my stereo system. I also bought Petty’s “Damn The Torpedoes” and Iggy Pop’s “Lust For Life” for the party — I was really into both their stuff that year. That party turned into a windows-open, Decembrrr-in-Michigan pants-optional party — most of the kids were in their underwear by midnight, and the party had moved to the hallway, where the firehose was tampered with, bringing security down to restore order. That was a fun party. I hadn’t yet met my wife, which happened shortly after this rager. We never have parties like those anymore — possible connection? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

As Ace put it: “This movie is so redolent of manly musk that Jeff Flake just ovulated in his butt.”

๐Ÿ˜† It’s a definite rarity. A movie I will actually pay to see.

Trump is going to put crooked doctors and other participants in our national opioid epidemic in prison, and Chunky is rilly peeved about it. ๐Ÿ˜†

Five people in Fatass’s twitterworld long for the Trump-y perp-walk they’ve been promised. ๐Ÿ˜†

Lord knows I love the change of seasons, and need me some White Christmas, but this is the time of year when an octopus gets tired of the chilblains and stuffy sinuses and begins to yearn for the sultry breezes of a tropical beach environment. Honey, make the call. ๐Ÿ™‚

On the other hand, it looks like we won’t have to leave the house tomorrow, if the forecast holds. Also, the kids have gifted us a new snowblower, so they don’t have to worry about us having heart attacks from shoveling. I will miss those heart-testing workouts, but I can always chase George around the house if I need to work on my cardio fitness.

Am SICK of the cold & snow! My only relief is the lovely fireplace. ๐Ÿ™‚

I have enough wood for a nice long fire tomorrow. ๐Ÿ™‚

• KGB says:

This has certainly been an old fashioned winter, although, despite protestations to the contrary by the environazis, they never actually went away. But it’s almost Valentine’s Day, so that’s a good sign. Last night, the sunset was still kind of visible at 6PM, thus I’m no longer eating dinner during night-like darkness. I love winter sunsets, too. With the leaves off the trees, you can take in so much more of it and the sky just seems clearer and crisper, too.

Bought my ticket to Taiwan yesterday, for March 23rd. My girls are in the middle of “winter” there too. Many nights the past couple weeks have seen temps dip into the mid 50s. It doesn’t sound too bad until you realize there’s no heating systems in anyone’s home because it’s not worth it to install one. Thus a 53 degree night means it’s… 53 degrees in your bedroom. Now, that doesn’t bother me. My bedroom here in WNY is often in the 50’s by morning time; I love it. But my tropical snowflake of a wife isn’t made of such hardy stuff. She makes us keep the electric blanket on our bed year round, and, yes, she will turn it on from time to time during the summer!

• KGB says:

I don’t mean to be a Debbie Downer but my old man shuffled off this mortal coil while snow blowing. It too can be a workout, especially around the Great Lakes.

Oh, gawd. Why do they have to try and ruin everything good and decent in America? We just want to gaze at perfect female bodies in swimsuits for a few minutes, not get lectured by our virtue-signalling betters. ๐Ÿ˜†

Iโ€™m calling bullshit on all of it except the Jackson part. Sad old has-been needs attention.

Saw that and rolled my eyes too.

• KGB says:

Oh my god, that was appalling. The only things he left out were the time he fought the Nazis in his homemade Zeppelin, and that day in the studio when Hendrix humbly took some pointers from Charles “Icarus” Johnson.

13. Chunk is stuck on the couch and can't get up! says:

Why is Q screwing himself? His great accomplishments were in Jazz and commercial arranging. Not pop bullshit. By trashing these people the average person thinks he’s just a shallow idiot like all the others in pop and rap. For instance there’s this that features Phil Woods.

But I’m not going out of my way to defend this fucker who for some reason thinks shallow shit pop is more valuable.

Lol!

Yes, we know, Fatso. You’re a nasty, atheist jerk without any sense of decency. Asshole.

Does anyone else think that Hannity gets too far in the weeds on his tv show that he risks losing viewers? The sad thing is there is great info just way too much blah..blah. ..

Yes. I tune in occasionally to see him roast somebody, and then he’s all tangled up in minutia that I don’t care about. Call me shallow, but I know how deep the Deep State runs, along with all of its captive audiences in Hollywood, academia, and Deep Blue States (their urban centers, especially). That the FBI, DOJ and IRS were weaponized in the last decade, and need to be fumigated.

I have a pretty good memory for stuff I’ve read about or seen so when someone goes into a ‘first the earth cooled & then the dinosaurs came’ over & over again, my brain starts to freeze. I wonder if anyone has counseled him on this as well as constantly interrupting his guests, may of whom I’m trying to listen to.

17. Dezez157 says:

Family members say Mouzon was going into the National Guard in August and Campbell had joined the Navy. โ€œThese kids are not awful terrible kids.โ€ Yeah, Right.

Father Flotzki says, “There are no bad boys.” ๐Ÿ˜†

So, they murdered a few people, trying to rob them. That doesn’t make them bad now, does it? No-o-o-o-o…they were misunderstood. See how they’re crying now? They feel terrible about this classic mix-up. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Forbes deleted a fabulous write-up on the FBI/DoJ/Hillary mess. But the internet is forever.

Forbes is pretty solidly anti-Trump, from what I’ve seen. No wonder they memory-holed this fine piece of honest journalism. I saved it to my archives, too.

Come on, Gus. Stop trolling us. ๐Ÿ˜†

• Dezez157 says:

Yes Chuck, the internet should be an echo chamber for narrow minded partisan hacks who shove their fingers in their ears and their heads up their asses.

Not many asses could fit Chunky’s bloated head these days…perhaps his own, possibly a surrogate…

Chunky’s internet persona since 2009:

L’il George a few years ago, hungry for a snack. Didn’t take him long to figure out the drill. ๐Ÿ™‚

25. Abu says:

Well the sneaux fell overnight and continues here in the Peopleโ€™s Republic of Illinois. Unlike lots of the USA Chicagoland is flat so winter driving is not so bad. But listening to the few who made it to work is wearing me out. Youโ€™d think these victims pushed their vehicles to work.๐Ÿ˜ž

I stayed home from work like a sensible person today. Then I did the driveway and sidewalk a couple of hours ago, even though it’s still coming down pretty heavy. Helped push two neighbors’ cars out of their snow-traps, which is good community outreach. Now it’s naptime — perfect Snow Day! ๐Ÿ™‚

It’s been horrible on the road most of the week here in NE Ohio, but tonight the roads were clear & hubby & I were able to meet at our favorite hang-out for dinner so I could get some yummy roasted oysters with sausage & spices. Yes!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

• KGB says:

We’re looking at 3-6 inches from this morning to tomorrow morning, a dusting in these parts. Streets were fairly sloppy when I got out of work this afternoon, but nothing that would bother the locals. I took my mom out to the Knights of Columbus for a fish fry.

We’re praying for decent weather tomorrow because hubby is conducting a huge fund-raising Valentine’s Day concert. Snow is expected at some point unfortunately.

• KGB says:

Classical?

Yes. ๐Ÿ™‚ Chopin. Rachmaninoff. Camille Saint-Saens.

Classical is so predictable. Nobody conducts the B-Sides.

It was a loverly evening!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Lots of yummy food & drinks at pre and post concert events. I hosted two of my gal pals. There was one moment, though, when one was accosted (not sure why) by a liberal gal who went on and on about how anti-gay Trump & Pence are and how offended she is by them on behalf of her teenage son who had come out to her recently as gay. My friend (a conservative) tried to fob her off as gently as possible & the other gal kept spewing lib talking points. Finally, I stepped in and asked her politely to please put aside her politics for the evening and go inside to watch the show. She did & they sat behind us. ๐Ÿ™‚

26. Dezez157 says:

Culver City California; A fat unwashed troll rolls off a broken down futon, scratches his ass and finds half a cheese puff lodged in the crack.
    He brushes it off on his stained black t-shirt and pops it in his mouth.
    “Thought you escaped dint ya” he quips.
    He waddles over to his desk and the floors in the section 8 slum creek under his fat filthy feet.
    Been off line 14 hours he mutters.
    He fires up his old computer and the 240 meg hard drive clicks and whirs to life.
    He scratches the side of his head and puts all his creative talent into overdrive.
    And the tweet comes to him like he knew it would, brilliant, succinct, Pulitzer prize winning genius he exclaims, and his fat booger crusted fingers go to work on the keyboard he found in the dumpster.
    He stares at the screen, knowing that this day for sure George Soros will see his brilliance and will shower him with cash.

Breaking: Fat ponytailed blogger assumes you are guilty until proven innocent. Worse yet, the corpulent ponytailed coward hedges his bets by plugging “Alleged” into his clickbait headline.

You can’t have it both ways you rotund ponytailed assclown.

Swine is plural, Charles.

Still waiting for Chunkles to crow about his doozy of a news dump that he couldn’t hardly wait for… ๐Ÿ˜†

Fatass has referred several times to the “right-wing media” in recent days, which leads one to ask, “When did they start putting meth and LSD in the Culver City water supply?” I mean, seriously. ๐Ÿ˜†

From the smell of that tweet, maybe that was the afternoon dump Chunkles was so giddy about. ๐Ÿ˜†

• Dezez157 says:

The professor never replied to Chuck, Chuck had an inkling that he had made a complete fool of himself and went after his doppelganger, The other Chuck and called him a poopy head.

29. And there’s still only ONE “Psycho Asshole” in ‘selrahC book. That would be…yours truly. It’s been a while since I depicted him in “Download City.” What do you folks think…should I do another episode with him?

I’ve mentioned before that heads are going to roll at State & the FBI. Here’s another one.

31. ISTE says:

Kind of Charles related. He is begging for money. I am working for money!

I am mining cryptocoin thingies. Started 4th December 2017 and now have the equivalent of about $40

Mined 720 Unitus coins (UIS) converted them to Bitcoins (BTC) and just bought 40,000 Tittiecoins. (TTC)

Hoping Tittiecoins are going to be the next big crypto currency!

LOL

I happen to know where a shit-ton of buttcoins are being hoarded, you might want to go after. See above for clues. Beware of traps!

The saddest movie I’ve ever seen, possibly. Was surprised to see it on the Youtube. Don’t watch it!

You should see what Gus is doing with them. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Instead of a “doozy” of a dump, Chunkles could only manage a “multi level” dump.

What is a “multi level” dump anyway?

I was almost afraid to ask… almost. ๐Ÿ˜†

LMAO! Chelsea Handler is so dumb!

Valentine’s Day gifts guaranteed to get you a night on the couch. ๐Ÿ˜†

Just a handy reminder: My birthday is February 13th, this coming Tuesday. Still time to get those fruit bouquets and chocolate body-paints in the mail! I mean, you have to pay Rush Shipping, but it’s so worth it, to make me feel happy and loved. ๐Ÿ™‚

I was just watching this thing about Morrison’s Dad and sister, reminiscing about his life. I was once an obsessive Doors fan, like most rock fans of my era. He was a dark shadow on the rock pantheon, and these early glimpses of his life as a Navy Brat are kind of illuminating, as are the several good biographies of this crippled, haunted genius:

The singer was great, and obviously a visual enhancement for the chicks, but it was the band that really made the Doors. I hate Manzarek for being a dumb hippie enabler, all goo-goo’d up with hippie-shit about shamanism and whatnot, but he was a brilliant rock keyboard player, who also supplied the bass notes. Krieger was a very fine guitar player for his time, who provided beautiful, effortless-sounding solos live and in the studio. Densmore was just a perfect rock drummer, who fought the hardest to stop Morrison’s self-destructive slide in the short time they were a functional band, and was shunned by the others for his efforts.

I didn’t go see the Doors “reunion tour” with Ian Astbury of The Cult, but I heard from friends it was pretty decent. Astbury sounds a lot like Morrison on his Cult songs, so I’m sure he worked it pretty well live with Manzarek-Krieger (Densmore refused to participate, and in fact sued the others and won).

In 2002, Manzarek and Krieger started playing together again, renaming themselves as the Doors of the 21st Century, with Ian Astbury of the Cult on vocals. Densmore opted to sit out and, along with the Morrison estate, sued the duo over proper use of the band’s name and won. After a short time as Riders On the Storm, they settled on the name Manzarek-Krieger and continued to tour until Manzarek’s death in 2013 at the age of 74.

I was a kid with thirsty ears surrounded by older sibs who were involved in the local and national music movements. We had Motown, but we also had this crazy hippie-vibe. When I think back to how my older sibs and neighbors were experiencing this wave, and thinking about how it would affect the young me, it kind of scares the current me. But I had some fun. Maybe too much fun, looking back.

James Cotton’s “The Creeper” was coopted by the J. Geils Band as “Whammer Jammer.”

Am making a pot of chili this dreary, cold and foggy afternoon.

The last line of snow has raced through the area. One more run with the snowblower, and we’re good to go.

Yeah, he took over for Terry Kath. The band never skipped a beat. ๐Ÿ˜†

Notice the chilling last line, about “the total control possible.” He was always a fascist.

• KGB says:

It seems like a throwaway line, but, all kidding aside, it does offer a window unto the soul of Charles F. Johnson. Total control. Can you imagine how painful it was for him to be lectured at and mocked while in the studio with George Duke? It surely still lingers with him today. “Show us on the guitar where you were emasculated.”

• Abu says:

KGB,
          Window for sure! If he had a soul, I mean.
          That riff xe started with was reminiscent of the theme from the Donkey Show. Xe deserved the smack down he got from actual musicians.
          Your take on pointing to the guitar still has me laughing. Thank you for that.
          โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
          The wife and daughter are about to head out so Iโ€™magonna plug my 1982 Washburn A-20 (schwiiiing!) into my 1980 silver face Fender Princeton Reverb and pretend to be Charles sans the plus size guitar strap. Judas Priest here I come. 22 watts of tube amp ruined by my touch. The Indian family next door wonโ€™t be happy as I think they put their kids to bed at 6.

Mind you, Politico LOVES Shrillary, and abhors Trump. That’s not enough for Fatass, though, because his life is mired in the very same kind of bitter, butthurt insanity that has swallowed the shrieking harridan from Hell. Telling her to move on is like advising him and the internet snowflake-SJW’s to move on and do something with their lives besides bitch 24/7 about every word Trump says, and point the pudgy fingers of blame at all the people who done Her wrong, a list which is apparently endless.

Personally, I don’t think it’s possible for the old bitch to move on. She’s all about political ambition, and her ambitions have been cruelly thwarted by a country that does not like her, and does not want her to be President. I think she’ll try again in 2020, and go down even harder in the primaries. Then she’ll have a stroke and spend her golden years drooling and glaring at the nurses, who will be running around trying to avoid the groping and pinching of Slick Willie.

Chunky and Gus went on a big mutual retweeting jag yesterday, proving their love is still strong despite Gus’s frequent drunken wanderings off the reservation to fight with “dirtbag lefties.” I think it’s nice they have each other, at least. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sweden really, really sucks! ๐Ÿ˜†

A lot of people talk about how Switzerland profited from the Nazi horror machine, but Sweden’s “neutrality” profited them much more than the chocolate-gobbling Swiss. Now they’re entrenched in a Moronic Convergence with Islam, which is ironic indeed, given that hellish sect’s devotion to Der Fuhrer.

• KGB says:

I read that this morning. She sounds like a real winner, a poster child for many of the worst millennial stereotypes. Works as a nanny, too. Just keep her the hell away from any children I might know. It’s time for slut shaming to come back into vogue.

Lefties go into spazzy meltdown mode at the mere sight of the name, “Koch.” ๐Ÿ˜†

Some of these hysterical tweets are pure gold — others are just 12 kt.

Vanessa Trump is taken to the hospital due to white powder in a letter sent to her house. HORRIBLE! Pray she will be ok.

The Obama portraits. Good. Grief! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

48. ISTE says:

Groundhog Day in Houston. The movie version.

Go to bed, next morning wake up at 4am because I am sleeping on the floor. Finally get up at 5am and yell at the cats.

Go to work.Get home, have a nice glass of wine then look for the leak.

Find the leak ( It involves wet arms to roughly find it then a moist eyeball to narrow it down ) Fix the leak, have a few more glasses of wine while the patch sticks, eat supper, blow up my bed then….

Wake up at 4am on the floor.

I have explained to the cats they have to retract their claws when pouncing on the bed. Maybe I used too many big words and naughty words.

Note to myself… Tomorrow get some more patches and glue.

Comedian Dane Cook has a 19-year-old girlfriend. This is what it looks like at the beach. Dane is a sprightly 45, which is 14 years younger than the character I’m playing.

Couldn’t find anything funny or clever on Utoobage. He’s a parody of a comedian.

His comedy is hack-work to the nth degree. I remember turning off one of his early specials about halfway through, as the wife and I both agreed it wasn’t worth finishing.