The suspect was resisting arrest and the arresting officer accidentally tased his partner who was sent to the hospital with head injuries. The suspect was unharmed. Little Green Footballs commenter “FormerDirtDart” thought that was funny, as did others.
Here’s the link to the ABC News Tweet.

Meanwhile, the Trump hatred also goes unchecked.

Who thinks like this? These are Charles Johnson’s people, Little Green Footballs Class of 2017. Someone’s not policing his own blog, or else he agrees with these vile comments.

188 Comments on “Charles Johnson’s Little Green Footballs celebrates the accidental tasing of an Ohio police officer, claims the President ***ed a baby. REALLY.”

Talk show host Wendy Williams talked about being groped on-air a few years ago by someone, but didn’t name the offender. Fans found this:

Is that groping? I don’t know. It’s obviously a joke based on their relative heights and her giant fake boobs, but I guess it’s technically “invasive.” You can see she was totally mortified at the time. 🙄

What a pig-dog. Lives all week in a bachelor pad downtown, away from the wife and kids who might put a crimp in his rapery. The “rape button” under his desk. The gobbledy-gook reactions from current and former co-workers, all of whom knew all about his complete lack of character.

More popcorn, please. I’m hoping to see Geraldo and Jake Tapper outed today. 😆

I hope against hope this is a truly good man, and not just another pedophilic creep. These days, you can’t assume anything. It’s tragic.

It’s been 26 days since anyone donated to Fatso’s GimmeFund. He’s really, really popular!!!

Happy Warrior is also an a-hole.

7. OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

Stalker Charles, you’re flailing.

Not a good look for a zoftig guy.

8. OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

Gus retweeting Peter Daou speaks volumes about Gus vis-a-vis butthurt.

9. OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

Worst person in the world poll for Hillary’s perennial bootlickers:

Trump or Bernie?

/please note that the entire world knows Hillary fucked Bernie over in the primaries, and history shows us that she couldn’t land a blow on Trump with both hands and help from Bill so be careful in your answers

10. OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

I am SHOCKED that the time-honored Democrat tactics of name-calling, insults, and lies are not being honored by you of all people, Gus-Gus. Were you hoping for a Clintonesque assisted suicide or three dozen?

11. OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

Here’s a thought for Democrats and Hillarybots (LOL):

Instead of throwing EVERYTHING at the wall and seeing what sticks, take your ADD meds and find something real. Investigate, document, prove, and maintain pressure.

If Roy Moore is a pedo, where’s your shit after all these months?

Shockingly, Chunky’s former political guru has continued to abstain from political jibba-jabba for several days running. He’s into jumping on the pile in regards to shaming the guys accused of sexual grabassery, now. I guess that means he doesn’t expect to be named by any females himself. 😆

• OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

Holy crap, I agree with Olberdouche that Gerry should go away.

But I would bet on Gerry in a fight.

Olberdouche looks like a poodle molester, so until FiFi can talk he’s probably safe from human-based sexual abuse charges.

Russell Simmons is a weird guy, a committed moonbat, and now we see he’s yet another celebrity rapist. I think he’s just going underground and behind the scenes at his companies, and will still own and run them.

14. OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

I don’t know who theses assholes are, but I sense that I am happy that they are sad:

• OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

Read the WHOLE thread, a nice war over sexual sins in the the “Democratic Socialists of America”.

The accused (and apologized already) sinner is “Lana Del Raytheon”, a non-binary person.

15. dezes157 says:

OMFG, A retweet….IMPEACH!

16. dezes157 says:

“Twitter is mine all mine, and @Jack better figure that out”
    That is what people hear when Chuck starts crying for his Twitter echo chamber.

OMG! A verified account! Fatso has the vapors! Good Lord. He sounds like he’s in High School.

18. Minnowredux says:

I forget…. which medical school did Joe Scarborough get his medical degree from?

19. ISTE says:

A strange encounter with the manager of the apartment complex where I live.

New parking policy comes into effect tomorrow 12/01/2017. I got a notice parking stickers would be available as from 11/02/2017 but as usual I waited until the last minute.

New policy states… “You will have one parking spot reserved and marked with your apartment number for all one bedroom tenants.” Well a few days ago they did in fact mark parking spaces with numbers. 1 2 3 4 5 etc up to about 120 in the area I live. Apartments are 100, 200, 300 etc depending what block you live in. I am 912. Where is mine???

Today when I got home had a letter on my door telling me if I didn’t get a new sticker for my car then tomorrow it would be towed away! But where was my space?????

Also, on the notice they stuck on my door early November it said “For 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom tenents there will be an additional reserved parking for a monthly charge of $30” That seems OK. I expected them to paint apartment numbers in the parking lot and scatter a few unasigned spaces amongst them depending on where the 2 and 3 bedroom apartments were.
    But no. The whole parking lot has numbers from 1 to about 260 is the highest I saw as I walked to the office.

I was confused…..

Got to office, nice young lady said she would get me my sticker. However, they had none left! She told the manager all 600 were gone. He then turned his attention to me.

Manager then came over to me, and I use capitals because he spoke loudly.

Manager: WHY DID YOU WAIT UNTIL THE VERY LAST MINUTE TO GET YOUR STICKER!!!!!

Me: Well I was not going to take time off work to come and get one and you are closed before I go to work and most evenings closed when I get home. I am here now, where is my sticker and parking space?

Manager: WE DON’T HAVE ANY STICKERS!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE COME EARLIER!!!!!!

Me: But you had 600. If I had come earlier someone else would be sitting here wanting sticker 601.

(now I did the math)

Me: How could you have issued 600 parking stickers when there are only 260 parking spaces?

Manager: THERE ARE 370 SPACES!!!!

Me: Well what happens if someone with a parking sticker has no place to park?

Manager: THEY CAN PARK ON THE STREET!!!!!!!

So….. The apartment complex issued at least 130 more parking stickers than there were spaces. Assuming all the excess were to people paying the $30 per month fee (there is actually no parking problem in the complex. I can always park close to my place. Some evenings I deliberatly park further away near the dumpsters so it encourages me to take the trash out next morning.

You have already done the math. They are getting $3900+ per month selling parking permits to spaces that do not exist. Hey park on the street!

To be continued probably….

And Texas is a one party consent state as regarding recording a conversation. Now, should I record the encounter with the manager tomorrow?

I probably should. It may be really funny and get me 10 million views on YouTube!

Do it. Apartment managers are some of the sleaziest operators around, in my limited experience. I had problems with one when I was young, and my daughter got ripped off big-time at a university-approved, on-campus complex that was privately owned and operated by shaved weasels.

Gimme a tight image of one of the parking stickers and we’ll make a few hundred so that everyone has the same parking number.

• windbag says:

Absolutely record it. Not only will you get a laugh, the satisfaction of exposing such idiocy, and the ten million views, it will likely get you what you came for in the first place.

This apostate is likely to be murdered in the not-too-distant future for telling the truth about her religion. Compare her courage to the likes of Fatass.

Franken isn’t going to go away, though. Apparently his grabbing, groping and tongue-invasions don’t rise to the level of sex-crime sufficient to force his resignation.

Holy crap. It’s December.

Gomer Pyle was one of my favorite shows as a kid, and Jim Nabors was the star. His lovable character was already known from the Andy Griffith Show, but his stint in the Marines under the great Sgt. Carter was epic. RIP, Jim.

Start the weekend off right with a rock-hard schadenboner!

Lauer deeply sorry, demands punishment — he must be shamed publicly, put in the stocks as it were, by being paid $30M and NOT having to get up early and go to work every day. Oh, he’s feeling terrible about his misdeeds. How will he ever recover?

Am sickened by this verdict. And the perp’s attorney is a MF a-hole.

• Dwells38 says:

Good!

• Dwells38 says:

Well it’s not as good as Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande in pajamys but I meant good for a bunch of stupid smelly guys doing a pop knock off. 🙂

• KGB says:

The college in my town has fairly decent music department and I’ve seen a lot of a cappella groups perform over the years. To be honest, I was underwhelmed by the above video. Some of it may have been the tinny sound of a cell phone recording, but their reinterpretation was unimaginative.

I posted it without comment because I’m not sure how I feel about it, either. I heard it on the radio amongst a bunch of other Christmas songs this morning, and at first I thought it was a parody. It kind of grew on me as I listened. It’s a concept, using the world’s most commercial tune of all time to re-frame a Christmas classic. Whether it’s a win or not is up to the individual listener.

I like a nice metal take, meself. There are many fine examples.

I posted the wrong song — I meant to post this Christmas number, set to “Africa.” Appy-polly-loogies for any confusion. 😉

You’re a nobody, Fatso. Jack doesn’t give a crap what you think.

• dezes157 says:

“deceptive hate propaganda”
      That’s correct fat ass, Twitter is okay with you posting your fabricated bull shit.

DOJ files an arrest warrant against the SOB illegal who murdered Kate Steinle. GOOD!

29. dezes157 says:

Chuck as usual has danced on his own panus again, jumped head first into a fake news report.

Still can’t believe these guys did this…LOL! Penis penis Penis LOL, I mean.

Now you can buy the Christmas ornament: http://cdn.washingtonexaminer.biz/cache/1060×600-50b0c66f36c8b03c84e4a022f67b8dc4.jpg

“We spend a lot of time in the cockpit,” said one of the jet jizzers. “I guess we were being a couple of dicks. We’re sorry as Anthony Weiner on his bony knees in the prison shower.”
    (paraphrased apology)

Sonia Sanchez slaps the hell out of it.

Wasn’t that long ago that this was my favorite song.

These guys are gut! Here’s a nice cover version of a classic, I’m gonna dedicate to Garage Boy and His Master. 🙂

Nonsense! They show themselves up as idjits, and give us something to point and laff at. 😆

The bitter disappointment on the Left is intoxicating!

Chunky has been grousing for two days, with nothing incriminating on Trump but lots of unfounded accusation and vague pronouncements of Trump Guilt, like the hundreds of others he and Olbie have trumpeted over the past year. Now, Olbie has done quit the game, but Fatass soldiers on. He is #TehResistance! 😆

36. ISTE says:

Update. Yesterday I went back into the apartment office and the manager greeted me with a smile! We have a parking sticker for you!

(The fact that I had a money order in my hand for $700 rent may have been the reason for the smile though.)

He gave me a parking sticker so I am happy now.

It is 8pm in Houston and dark. I broke my own rule and went outside to look at my sticker to see exactly what number it was. Once outside I heard several people yelling to me “she is still serving!”

They obviously assumed that if I was out and about after dark I was HUNGRY.

So bought two Papusas for $4 and gave her a $1 tip then went to car to get parking sticker number.

Hey glad there were some residents in the parking lot hanging out and having beers that recognised me. Otherwise being out there after dark was not the brightest idea I had this week.

Oh the point of this post? There are 370 parking spaces available. My sticker is 877 LOL…. Probably to be continued.

One hair on your head does not make a ponytail. Adding only one hair to a head does not turn it into a ponytailed one. Therefore, there are no ponytails, or there is no difference between having a ponytail and not having one.

I just learned this it proves that Magical Jazzy doesn’t exist.

Ohio State outplayed Wisconsin last night & beat their butts. Wisconsin was favored to win too!

A lot of people figured OSU would win that one, despite UW’s undefeated record — the only team they played of any note was Michigan, and they needed a serious second-half rally to pull that off. Congrats to the Buckeyes, though — very impressive comeback from the beatdown in Iowa, along with the early season loss to whoever.

No way I’m EVER going back to the Donkey Gulag, pal.

Not going back, either. Too stupid over there. And Chunky’s there, too — EW!

• OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

Gus-Gus has me bravely blocked, so:

@Gus_802 Dumb it down for them stupid hicks, right? I know … be sure and call them RACIST, too!

/the Democrat plans are all working so well

/what REALLY kills you, though (Gus-Gus), is that you KNOW you had a golden opportunity in Obama to kill the Republicans with kindness and the faux moral ground, which was ruined by (a) overkill and (b) the empty suit/overprivileged white frat boy that is the REAL Barack Obama. Think of what Barry could have accomplished as a healer and a uniter, instead of a scolding demigod. Barry could have actually made racism a shameful public sin – instead he embraced and promoted it. Barry could have made actual progress in public finance and still have forced through huge subsidies and expenditures – he had the bully pulpit, as did the Dem Party. They BLEW it, and you are still butthurt over it.

Fatass will go back into the mists of prehistory to find anything not quite PC on any conservative, but apparently he has a different standard for his Leftist heroes. Inconsistency?! Say it isn’t so, Chunky! 😆

It’s all documented, though. Like a lot of black people, she hated and mocked the gay mercilessly.

• dezes157 says:

One of Chucks half witted followers Chuck if he was gonna debunk it, Chuck said no and went back to sucking his brown stained thumb.

Most Americans agree with him on this issue. Get a job, Gussy!

42. Abu bin Apple says:

Early Christmas for me. My old Polaroid tablet done died. I told the wife and daughter I was going out to replace it. Within 90 seconds daughter handed me a box containing a gold i-Pad. So cool. So fast.

Oswalt is possibly the bitterest left-fringe comedian working. He’s been bitching non-stop about RethugliKKKans since Dubya was elected, and Trump’s election put him into an incredible tailspin. He might kill himself, he’s so messed up.

Also, Gutfeld is a smarter, funnier comedian and writer than Oswalt will ever be.

NYT is trying to resuscitate the dead art of satire, which was killed by the moronic Left becoming too insane and stupid to satirize. The Times kicks it up a notch. 😆

Excellent form shown by the recently-retired racer, Danica Patrick. 🙂

Cats rule. Dogs drool.

This is kinda fun.

Just heard a critter in the garage. Bigger than a mouse.

The whole Twitterwar is gettin’ on top of Gus, these days. 😦

Chunky is freaked out! 😆

Somebody needs to show him that 3D map of how Los Angelenos voted in the last election, before he starts hyperventilating and shits the futon. Okay, I will.

Truth and facts can be so problematic to The Narrative! 😆

• Minnowredux says:

Charles, did anyone ever point out to you what a limited repertoire you have?

You are a boring, bitter old queen Charles.

• OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

BAH, he wishes he could get him some of that sweet sweet anonymous park bathroom sechs.

Ya got your twinks, yer bears, and now yer HIPPOS

• dezes157 says:

Punks like Chuck smear people at the drop of a hat with zero evidence, but boy oh boy, point out with hard evidence that one of the lefts heroes are bigoted bottom feeders and the truth must be ignored or destroyed.

The only thing funny about SNL anymore is checking to see how their libturd-crazy thinking is spinning the latest manufactured outrage. In this case, the idea is to pretend every segment of the country is as rape-y and harass-y as the entertainment world, which includes fashion and politics, especially leftist political figures. Also, there are two females in this skit who only wished they had been sexually objectified, ogled and even groped once or twice. 😆

Billy Bush is on his Penance Media Tour this week. He’ll be ripping on Trump with the usual libturd late night yobbos, starting with Colbert. If this doesn’t work to get him re-hired somewhere, he’s going to have to find honest work. 😆

• OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

“Gee, Brain. What are we going to do tonight?”

“The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to oust Donald Trump!”

Just when you think the Left has gone as batshit as batshit can possibly get, you see something like Rosie O’Donnell’s latest public breakdown. Oh, my. This is something the Secret Service might need to look into. As bad as Kathy Griffin’s decapitated head, with threats extending to Trump’s children.

In recent years, I’ve read a bunch of books about the Soviet experience in WWII. Not that the American effort wasn’t massive and full of incredible heroics and sacrifice on two fronts, but you can’t begin to comprehend the magnitude of the whole “world war”-nature of the thing, unless you look at what was going on in Operation Barbarossa on the Eastern Front. A lot of people like to say the Allies could have never defeated the Germans without the Russian sacrifice, which is likely true, but it’s also true the Russians could never have won “The Great Patriotic War” (their term) without the American Lend-Lease program, in which we provided massive amounts of materiel essential to their victory. They provided the blood and guts, to the tune of about 30 million dead, roughly 10 million of them military. Killed about 3.5M German soldiers.

The Left’s sad attempts to paint Trump as a racist for correctly pointing out that Warren is Fauxcahontas were very shrill this past week. Chunky yodelled like a meth-crazed Swiss mountaineer falling off a cliff, for instance. 😆

Irving Berlin – I’m An Indian Too — Lyrics from ‘Annie Get Your Gun’

Like the Seminole, Navajo, Kickapoo
      Like those Indians
      I’m an Indian too
      Just like Battle Axe, Hatchet Face, Eagle Nose
      Like those Indians
      I’m an Indian too
      Some Indian summer’s day
      Without a sound
      I may hide away
      With Big Chief Hole-in-the-Ground
      And I’ll have totem poles, tomahawks, pipes of peace
      Which will go to prove
      I’m an Indian too
      A Sioux
      With my chief in his teepee
      We’ll raise an Indian family
      And I’ll be busy night and day
      Looking like a flour sack
      With two papooses on my back
      And three papooses on the way
      Like the Chippewa, Iroquois, Omaha
      Like those Indians
      I’m an Indian too
      Just like Rising Moon, Falling Pants, Running Nose
      Like those Indians
      I’m an Indian too
      Some Indian summer’s day
      Without a care
      I may run away
      With Big Chief Son-of-a-Bear
      And I’ll wear moccasins, wampum beads, feather hats
      Which will go to prove
      I’m an Indian too

• Minnowredux says:

dat raciss….

Very raciss.. 😯

I was born in Buffalo, NY, so I’m a Native American. I have buffalo-nickel cufflinks, and a tie with little buffalo all over it — my people worship the buffalo, which you white devils nearly exterminated. We eat corn and suffer from over-exposure to your firewater. The list of atrocities is long, and we will never forget or forgive. 😡

More hope for Chunky’s quiescent love life. Also brings to mind one of Sam Kinison’s finest comedic routines. 😆

59. Minnowredux says:

How anyone can conclude that the rubbish on SNL can be described as HUMOR is well beyond me.

I watched about 40-seconds of the skit on Aer Lingus and had to turn it off.

This society has really taken a nose dive.

New thread please. This one is loading like molasses.

Am at the age when losing parents and close family members becomes the norm. I HATE this! Just lost a beloved cousin to cancer. Am so not happy about it. Cried. 😦

• Minnowredux says:

Sorry Righty. My condolences.

You’re not alone. A lot of people I respected are gone, and many i don’t respect are still here.

Sorry for your loss, ‘Mouse. 😦

This week one of my longest-running work colleagues, set to retire in a few months, was diagnosed with advanced colon cancer. Said he had no symptoms at all until about a month ago, and then didn’t see a doc for a couple of weeks figuring it was nothing to worry about. Something I’d do. Surgery and chemo start now, but the prognosis looks bleak, long-term.

Cancer sucks.

• Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Wow. I’m so sorry for your friend. And righty’s cousin. I’ve been feeling lately like I don’t want to work until I die. I’m 55. I want to pay for my kid’s colleges (I have twins). We’re half way thru but I don’t want to die working. I think we’ll get it done and then I’m going to retire asap. Like my grandad did. He retired from Texas Eastern (mechanic) at my same age. He went into the antique furniture business afterward.

• I am sorry for your loss, Mouse.