Charles Johnson Lies About His Own History.

Truth is, Charles Johnson hooked up with Neil Rauhauser, inventor of the Bean Dogs, automated bots created to attack right-wingers by swarming Twitter feeds. Andrew Breitbart didn’t create or promote any of it, but he exposed the practice, as did Mandy Nagy. Neither Breitbart nor Nagy “pioneered this method,” but Charles Johnson promoted it and participated in it by his own admission. (Those admissions can be found under his previous Twitter moniker “@lizardoid” but the content was swept clean long ago.)

Breitbart can’t defend himself because he’s dead, and Mandy Nagy is incapacitated due to a massive stroke she suffered years ago.

Charles, you’re a lying coward.

82 Comments on “Charles Johnson Lies About His Own History.”

1. Minnowredux says:

Charles is an insincere, lying piece of shit. He knows it. Everyone else knows it, and the Good Lord Jesus knows it.

Charles can, like so many other Democrats, pretend they are righteous. He can, and will, continue to pretend there is no God above and that Jesus has no meaning in his life.

And, my friends, he does so at his own risk.

And, of course, he will scoff and laugh mindlessly at this.

But, he will ultimately come to understand that his actions, his fat mouth, and his ego are all going to work against him.

And, Charles, sooner than you think.

-and have a nice day!!!!

A little piece of advice for all the scummy sleazeballs getting outed at long last, from Shaggy. 😆

Delusions of relevance, and of anyone giving a flying fuck at a rolling donut. Go block those fantasies, Fatass! 😆

4. OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

The “far right” weaponized Twitter?

OMFG, ROTFLMAO

5. OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

Stalker Charles eats some of the shit he dishes out, apparently:

Fatso’s jealousy of Breitbart is well-known. Pathetic child.

He’s all butthurt again!

• dezes157 says:

The old “I have other tweets that cancel that tweet defense” is stupid, even for a moron like Chuck.

I may run out of popcorn. 😆

😆 Mr. Peevish strikes again. 😆

BAM!

This gal has won my heart today.

Piers Morgan lights up Lena Dunham like a freakish pudgy Christmas tree. 😆

Gusano is muttering to himself again.

From January 2011 to November 2017, Gusano posted 479K Tweets.
      6 years and 10 months is approximately 2500 days. Assuming he Tweets for 12 hours a day, that works out to a rate of 192 Tweets per day, or one every 3.75 minutes average.
      Amazing.

Gus got a response from his fan base.

• Minnowredux says:

my dogs do this same thing to me (because they love me)…. so cool to see that horses do it too….

They lick peanut butter off your tongue?

• Minnowredux says:

well – I guess that I hadn’t picked up on the peanut butter….

No, they identify me as the pack leader and they show respect (I guess?) by coming over to see what “fresh kill” is on my breath.

They lick my mouth with enthusiasm…. and often when I am on the phone…. 🙂

(I am a total sucker for dogs…….)

I’ve heard that is a behavior linked to wolf pups, who do this to get their mothers to disgorge the fresh kill she’s swallowed so they can gobble it up. George used to do it a lot as a pup. Occasionally still does it to my wife and daughters, but not me — I think I told him enough times I don’t like men slipping me the tongue.

Is that the guy who married his horse? Glad to see they’re still together!

Meanwhile, it’s taken Charles FF only 2 years and 7 months to amass a small fortune: $7,730.

Michelle Malkin sold Hot Air and Twitchy and made many millions. 😆

Imagine what Chunky could have sold LGF for, if he’d allowed it to grow with its original format instead of cratering it and banning all its followers. He’d be sitting on a beach somewhere laughing by now, instead of sitting in his bunker all day tweeting glurge and being ignored by everyone. 😆

And Pam would’ve been right next to him on that beach, looking quite fetching in a string bikini.

I imagine The Rotund Jazzy Ponytail reflects on the loss of that “Once in a Lifetime” golden opportunity late at night and fills his shriveled, bitter, Cheetos clogged heart with regret and rage.

It only took one clumsy, sweaty palmed advance at a PJ Media party to upend his entire world… 😆

That was a bad night. If only he’d put more Ban Roll-On on those sweaty palms, perhaps his clammy touch wouldn’t have inspired Pam’s hand-heel strike to his forehead, where you can probably still see the indentation to this day.

13. Minnowredux says:

David Cassidy has passed away. Sad because he suffered…. sad because this means we are all getting old…..

grrrrrr….

RIP David.

14. Minnowredux says:

also sad because it wasn’t Lena Dunham……

15. Minnowredux says:

My power just went off.

My computer is on an Uninterruptible Power Supply. So – I sat here for a minute and sipped on my beer.

(I generate my own electricity with a diesel genset and a battery bank…. hopefully in Spring, I will be able to afford the solar panels to complete the system…..)

So, then I rustled up my nine and my down parka and my hat…. thinking I had to head out into the dark night to trudge across the tundra – to figure out which fault had occurred etc. and then reset things.

I slowly crept down the stairs (I live in the upstairs of a steel building) without a flashlight. It is downstairs I realized….

Just as I got to the bottom of the stairs, right next to the door….. the power came back on.

Inexplicably.

So cool.

Thank you God.

I guess I will now open another beer.

🙂

Couple years ago the power went out at the office building I was working in. All the computers were down, so I decided to head home and work from there.

The stairwell was pitch black, and the handrail (there was only one) was not continuous around the landings. I forgot that the landings had steps in them, too, and I almost busted my ankle. I only found the exit door by the dim light shining through the cracks. The 4-story building was built in the 60s, had never been upgraded except for tenant improvements, and I imagined what might have happened had there been an emergency. The office troll lady is about 5′-1″, weighs maybe 300 lbs, and if she fell in the darkness, nobody would escape.

I got home, sent an email to the city Fire Marshal, and requested anonymity.

I wish I’d been there when the Fire Inspector showed up, but I heard she was pissed. Within a week there were emergency lights on motion detectors with emergency backup power all through the building. The F.M. thanked me for my report.

Turned out my employer hadn’t reported the danger because he’s on a month-to-month agreement and he didn’t want to risk being evicted by the slumlord. WTF.

I was a big fan of the Partridge Family show, as a kid. Looking back, that sleazy manager-guy they had was definitely raping the kids. No wonder little Danny was so troubled and misbehaving.

Don Henley is a great singer, but a not-so-great human, from all reports. Here’s how “This Day In Music” relates his finest moment:

November 21, 1980, Don Henley was arrested after a naked 16-year old girl was found at his home in Los Angeles suffering from a drug over-dose, he received a $2,000 fine with two years probation. via thisdayinmusic.com

If you want to see how my favorite celebrity gossip site told the story, read on. If you have a weak stomach this morning, avert your eyes. 😯

Supposedly, this story is about to blow up in the media again, thanks to one of the victims being married to a powerful politician now. We shall see. There’s a lot of money about to buy people off.

131. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 11/12 **#1**

He Made Millions From Raping Young Girls – Himmmm: Because I was an idiot yesterday, I didn’t scroll down and see the full length blind. I only posted the summary. Here is Himmmm in all of his glory. Every Thanksgiving as families and friends gather together to enjoy a meal, while others get ready for shopping, and others help out with meals at homeless shelters and charities, some people recall another Thanksgiving from decades past. A November that one rock legend spent drugging and raping young girls. Set the DeLorean time machine back to November 21, 1980. #1 was coming to the end of his legendary run with a group. They had made tons of money, and would go on to make more and more. But the fame, money, and adoration was not enough for this rocker. Fueled by drugs and unquenchable appetites, his disgusting lifestyle (and the victims left in his wake) was horrible in its day, and would land him in prison if he did it today. #1 had developed many nasty habits and lifestyle choices that made Roman Polanski look normal. But the Rocker was always protected. His past girlfriend #4 was always there to support him, as was her then-boyfriend #5. Both were always at the forefront of Feminist causes, and possibly the most powerful couple on the California or even national scene. It also helped to have the most powerful people in show business to protect you too. His manager #2 who had lawyers, media contacts, and investigators on speed-dial. Also #3 who, although they had a love-hate relationship that would eventually turn to all hate, was glad to protect his money machine. Even when they would later sue each other for millions, they came together for political events. Thus, the Rocker never really cared about consequences. That November, holed up in his California mansion a week before Thanksgiving, the Rocker made his usual call to his usual madam, #6 and he requested “the usual” for dinner. The usual for him meant young girls and he had done this many times both at home and on the road. He made Jimmy Page look like a gentleman. The Madam routinely searched for new talent at bus stops and runaway shelters. She had just found a new 16 year-old girl who looked young and liked to party. She was also very desperate and very scared. When the Madam made the offer to her for a night’s work, it seemed safe enough with such a huge star. The Madam promised no sex involved, that the Rocker just liked to hang out and smoke dope and drink. Still, the Runaway asked if she could bring a friend. And yes, the Madam sent two underage girls to the Rocker’s palace that night. The “friend” accompanying the 16 year-old runaway was another homeless girl, who had just turned 15 years-old that week. She had just run away from a violently abusive home, and was still a virgin. The Madam got to double bill the Rocker for that visit. On arrival, the girls were fed cocaine to get them excited, and Quaaludes to keep them calm. They smoked a lot of pot, and after a dip in the Jacuzzi with the rocker, they all three headed to the bedroom. The entire time the Rocker kept asking the girls to do things to each other, which neither had done before. They figured maybe if they did each other – he wouldn’t do them. They were hesitant and scared, and the Rocker got more and more violent. He kept taking Polaroid pictures of them all, doing everything, which embarrassed the girls. The 16 year old asked to leave. The Rocker told them they couldn’t because they’d be arrested and it was too late to call a cab. He pushed more and more drugs on them both. After the 15 year-old passed out, he began raping her. Then he began raping the 16 year-old. When the younger girl woke up, she was scared to death, and saw her friend was having convulsions. The Rocker was ignoring her, yelling on the phone, talking to someone later revealed to be #2. Then the Paramedics arrived. They walked into a scene they described as “Sodom and Gomorrah” with drugs, vomit, and booze everywhere. Both underage girls were totally naked, although the younger of the two began trying to dress. The Paramedics did CPR on the girl as she was unresponsive, then she went back into seizures. The 15 year-old said it was like a nightmare, and she tried to sneak away out of the room. The whole time, the Rocker was freaking out, talking to people on the phone, until guys in suits showed up. They threatened the Paramedics to stay silent. The men in suits told the younger runaway they would “take care of her” and stay with them. The older runaway was put in an ambulance, and the younger one begged Paramedics to take her too. When one of the Suits tried to interfere, a Paramedic shoved him and threatened to kick his ass. Off to the hospital they went. The rocker, his manager, and the other men in suits stayed behind. What none of them knew at the time, was that the 15 year-old had managed to grab several of the Polaroids and stuff them into her clothes. At the time, she was petrified of the cops or her parents finding out, and the proof of her activity was all there in those Polaroids. So she grabbed them when the others were distracted, to destroy them later. At the hospital, the older girl was given medication to save her. Uniformed cops arrived, and took statements from both girls. Hours later, one of the men in suits also showed up, with a bus ticket and envelope of cash for the 15 year-old. They told her to leave town and not testify or talk to anyone, or else she’d be arrested – or worse. She left town that day. #2 and #3 wound up spending a lot of cash that Thanksgiving. To lawyers, to pay off cops, Paramedics, and even a judge. Several reporters were paid thousands to kill the story. Since so many people knew about it, the cops had little choice but to do something. So they handed the case over to a Detective who was a friend of theirs, an elite golden boy in LAPD. He was friends with the Madam too, and became head of the LAPD “Sexually Exploited Child Unit” in Vice. Mostly his time was spent taking bribes from executives and covering up cases. The Detective made sure the case got downgraded and the evidence was lost. With the Judge’s help, the entire nightmare for the Rocker wound up far different than that of Roman Polanski years before. So it was then that the Rocker was convicted of “Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor”, given a $2,500 fine, and put on probation. No mention of rape, soliciting, or abuse of the girls. No word on what happened to the 22 GRAMS of cocaine, 5 oz. of marijuana or 160 Quaaludes found in the rocker’s bedroom strewn all over the bed. It was booked into evidence, but later became worthless as evidence. The 16 year-old runaway got out of the hospital, and was found dead near the 101 freeway a year later. Allegedly an overdose. Friends of hers and workers at a local shelter said she’d cleaned up, gone straight, and was trying to turn her life around. Her death was ruled an accidental overdose. Many never believed it. One news anchor who didn’t believe it was the one who didn’t get bribed. She didn’t like what was happening, and didn’t like the corruption, or the rape and drugging of young girls. So she went public, running her stories. She got pushback from bosses, owners, and even fans of the Rocker. She was hounded from her job several years later. Her attempt to uncover the truth in the case gave way to the Rocker feeling like HE was the victim. Like HE was the one being maligned and unfairly punished. Yeah, like HE was the victim. Since he split from the band, his new solo career was taking off. He turned HIS “hurt feelings” into a song, which became a global hit. Sure, he said it was about the media coverage of #7 and others, but he later admitted it was about his “unfair” abuse at the hands of a “mean” reporter A song that was spawned by his abuse, rape, and drugging of two children who nearly died due to his perversions. The Rocker spent much of the next 20 years rehabilitating his image, becoming a big political supporter and environmental activist. Became big pals with two big politicians, #8 and #9 whom he met at events at #3’s house. He played fundraisers for them both. He never was asked again in the media about that November, and it faded away mostly. Funny enough? You can still find it online, and yet nobody compares him to Polanski or these other monsters. Meanwhile, he became filthy rich, as did his powerful manager, and the powerful record label executive. Their images all bought and paid for. What they didn’t know, however, and still don’t know – is what became of the other girl. That 15 year-old runaway, who took the bus ticket, cash, and blew town. She too turned her life around, got straight, and found good people up in northern California to take her in. She went to college, found a nice man, had a family and settled down. That nice man she married would go on to a nice career in politics. And with his wife’s support, he’s become one of the most powerful men in California politics. Now, all the years later, that scared runaway girl has grown into a confident, fearless, brilliant woman. She’s spent the past few years (urged on by her husband and kids) putting her story and the case meticulously back together. Piece by piece. Legally. In 2018 she’s going to drop a bomb of a “reveal” on the Rocker, the Manager, and the ex-label executive. She’s prepared a criminal charge against them for many of their misdeeds (which include racketeering and collusion and criminal conspiracy), and is also hitting them with civil charges – with any funds being set aside for childhood victims. Because, you see, those Polaroids she swiped that night? She blew town with them. Years later she found them and put them in a safe deposit box. She now has many copies, including in her attorney’s safe. They too will be revealed in her case, along with hospital records, court records, legal affidavits from old cops and Paramedics. There’s even a video deposition from the original Madam back from before her death. And the former golden boy detective? He was later caught for his many, many misdeeds and arrested. And he talked too. So as this Rocker sits down in his palace this Thanksgiving, giving thanks to himself for being so wonderful, he better enjoy it. His next one will likely be spent eating from a cold, metal tray in jail. He and his wealthy mogul pals will be the Turkeys, and justice will be served.

#1 – Permanent A list singer from a permanent A list group: Don Henley (“Eagles”)
    #2 – The manager of #1 and many many many others: Irving Azoff
    #3 – Top 3 entertainment mogul. You don’t mess with him: David Geffen
    #4 – A+ list singer back in the day. Probably permanent A- list singer: Stevie Nicks
    #5 – Permanent A list celebrity: Jimmy Iovine
    #6 – Celebrity madam who has passed/detective: Elizabeth Adams/Mike Brambles
    #7 – Permanent A list actress who was murdered: Natalie Wood
    #8 – Permanent A+ list celebrity: President Bill Clinton
    #9 – Permanent A+ list celebrity and spouse of #8: First Lady Hillary Clinton
    Song: “Dirty Laundry”
    “Mean” reporter: Christine Lund

OMG!!!!

• KGB says:

Saw this on Ace of Spades this morning. Utter fucking filth. And to think, I used to like that song quite a bit.

I graduated high school in the ’80s and wasn’t in the Metalica/Megadeth camp so yeah, I loved The Smiths. Morrissey’s always been a difficult one to figure out. Definitely a leftist, see his stances on animal or gay rights but, like John Lennon or Neil Young, he has his moments of clarity. Most recently, in the wake of the terrorist bombing in his native Manchester, he raised hackles amongst the COEXIST crowd by saying this:

Theresa May says such attacks “will not break us”, but her own life is lived in a bullet-proof bubble, and she evidently does not need to identify any young people today in Manchester morgues. Also, “will not break us” means that the tragedy will not break her, or her policies on immigration. The young people of Manchester are already broken – thanks all the same, Theresa. Sadiq Khan says “London is united with Manchester”, but he does not condemn Islamic State – who have claimed responsibility for the bomb. The Queen receives absurd praise for her ‘strong words’ against the attack, yet she does not cancel today’s garden party at Buckingham Palace – for which no criticism is allowed in the Britain of free press. Manchester mayor Andy Burnham says the attack is the work of an “extremist”. An extreme what? An extreme rabbit?

Anyway, he’s now come out with a somewhat red-pilled song called “Spent The Day In Bed” which attacks the news media in a manner better suited to 2017 than Henly’s “Dirty Laundry”. The lyrics aren’t necessarily the most clever Moz has penned in his career but it’s a catchy ditty and anything from the music industry that doesn’t promote leftism is welcomed.

That’s a good tune, for Morrissey. I’ve always appreciated him, but his songs tend to sound very similar. He’s got some real gems, though. Has his own mind on things, which is something I try to maintain.

• Dwells38 says:

Sickening

18. dezes157 says:

Yesterday Chuck got raked over the coals for basically telling women to take one for the team and shut the f**k up when abused by a democrat.
    Chuck as usual is too stupid to admit fault and called anyone that spoke up dumb and lazy.
    And here he is again trying to explain to the ladies how they should rally behind a sexual
    predator for their own good.

It’s so funny watching Chunky roll around in the mud with Lefty trash, as a piece of Lefty trash himself. He’s trying desperately to excuse Franken’s documented offenses, while clinging to the discredited lies about Trump. He might pull a groin!

Yep, and Weiner’s weiner could have been his.
        Odd how he’s always defending the perp. I wonder if there’s something Jazzy isn’t telling us…

• dezes157 says:

We knew it wasn’t Chucks underwear because:
          The shorts had been washed.
          The guy wearing them wasn’t 150 pounds overweight.
          There was no Goodwill price tag.
          They weren’t made by a tent and awning company.
          The weren’t visible from space.

19. Minnowredux says:

Very funny that the Al Franken list keeps growing….

Also very funny that Charles is so adamant about him not resigning. We could have almost predicted…. if Charles gloms on to something, or someone, it is sure to end up exactly OPPOSITE of what Charlie dumbass wants.

Here is yet another example.

Hey Charles, whose “Weiner” is bigger, yours or Franken’s???

20. Dwells38 says:

Good videos. 30 million yr old pig from hell. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2hhamNj894 Entelodont.

Here’s another about Turkana Boy. Homo Erectus child. They thought he was 14 but turns out he was eight. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1UQ18PXTPTA

This stuff is completely free and the best entertainment ever. And informative!

21. mfhorn says:

What’s the latest on Mandy Nagy? How’s her recovery going?