Charles Johnson Opines on the Assassinations of Innocents in Texas.

No class, no compassion, no sympathy. The man who finally brought the insane killer down, Stephen Williford, was a member of the NRA and an instructor on the use of firearms. Never mind that the killer was already identified as dangerous and deranged by the Federal Government and wouldn’t have been allowed to purchase weapons had existing laws and procedures been enforced.

Charles, please tell us. What does it feel like to be a lying craven suckpuppet?

Keep echoing fabricated lies, Charles, and we’ll keep mocking you as a large pathetic dollop of protostupid with a 64 year old ponytail. BTW, how is Mr. Mossberg doing these days?

Then there be this:

62 Comments on “Charles Johnson Opines on the Assassinations of Innocents in Texas.”

1. Minnowredux says:

Charles is an imbecile……

Bill Clinton started jogging near his home in Chappaqua.
    But on each run he happened to jog past a hooker standing on the same street corner, day after day.
    With some apprehension he would brace himself as he approached her for what was most certainly to follow.
    “Fifty dollars!” she would cry out from the curb.
    “No, Five dollars!” fired back Clinton This ritual between Bill and the hooker continued for days.
    He’d run by and she’d yell, “Fifty dollars!”
    And he’d yell back, “Five dollars!”
    One day however, Hillary decided that she wanted to accompany her husband on his jog!
    As the jogging couple neared the problematic street corner, Bill realized the “pro” would bark her $50 offer and Hillary would wonder what he’d really been doing on all his past outings.
    He realized he should have a darn good explanation for the former Secretary of State.
    As they jogged into the turn that would take them past the corner, Bill became even more apprehensive than usual. Sure enough, there was the hooker!
    Bill tried to avoid the prostitute’s eyes as she watched the pair jog past.

Then, from the sidewalk, the hooker yelled…See what you get for five bucks!?”

…because Democrats eked out wins in Virginia and NJ.

😆 😆 😆 😆

Gillespie wasn’t exactly a Trump supporter either.

• OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

Hey, if you wanted proof that racism and bigotry help Dems keep their phoney-baloney jobs, there’s this election to point to now.

• Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Translation: I’m still massively butt hurt.

5. OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

Stalker Charles’ echoed hot take onb this is among the least offensive I’ve seen/heard.

The party that booed God multiple times is rolling full steam ahead.

Fatso’s utter lack of compassion for those massacred by this lunatic says everything anyone needs to know about him.

Charlie Sheen raped Corey Haim on the set of “Lucas.”

That is all.

We had a horrible storm here in NE Ohio Sunday night. Lost power that night and it didn’t come back on until last night. Had to fire up a generator to keep stuff in the fridge & freezer cold. If you don’t have a generator, I highly recommend getting one. We kept the house warm with our propane fireplaces.

Also, my 90 year old mother passed away in northern Thailand on Monday. So this week has sucked.

• Abu says:

Sorry for your loss. I believe you mentioned her health when you went abroad earlier this year knowing you wouldn’t be there when she passed. May she rest in peace at God’s right hand for eternity.

Thank you, Abu. Yes, she had been failing for some time.

Sorry for your loss, and also the rest of the crappy week. That’s a good number to reach, 90, if you’re relatively healthy and somewhat pain-free. Got your faculties, and a decent place to live.

• I am sorry to hear about your loss, Righty. My thoughts and prayers for you and yours.
            — Emanuel

Thanks guys! 🙂

• KGB says:

My condolences, rightymouse. Back in Taiwan, Mrs. KGB’s dad has been in poor health for a few years. One of these days that phone call’s going to come that I’ve been dreading and I assume she’ll immediately catch a flight back. Will you be heading to Thailand?

And that was quite a storm on the shores of Lake Erie, eh? It seemed like there was thunder and lightning for a full 24 hours, something that never happens around here. Our power went out at some point during the early hours of Sunday but it must have been restored fairly quickly. A generator’s not a bad idea, though.

Hi KGB!
            No, am not heading back until next year. She’s being cremated. I’ll get some of the ashes & we’ll do something for her here.
            Man, oh, man! The storm was unreal! Uprooted a tree and part of it fell on the roof. Lots of branches littering the property. Didn’t know you lived in Ohio! 🙂

• Minnowredux says:

Righty, my condolences. My parents were both in their nineties when they passed away a few years back. I told myself (and still do) that they both had full, happy lives – but, it still affected me. I understand your loss.

My best wishes,

Thanks, Minnow. My dad is a few years younger and is devastated. Fortunately he has support there and I hope to make it back there early next year and see him.

• Minnowredux says:

In my case, my Dad passed away first. My Mom was never the same after that. They were so close. She lasted three more years.

My heart really goes out to you and your family.

It isn’t easy.

Aww…the Democrats in Democrat-dominated states like Democrats. That’s so special. 😆

5 Charles Mon, Jan 6, 2003 8:26:32am

And note: not everyone who expresses contrary opinions is a troll!
    The LGF Prayer:
    Oh lord, grant me the serenity to ignore the trolls, the courage to debate with honest opponents, and the wisdom to know the difference.

491 Charles Tue, May 3, 2005 3:36:40pm
      I don’t want to post a front page entry about Beagle’s situation, because unfortunately it would draw a lot of the wrong kind of attention to him and his blog. (He’s already gotten more than one hateful comment over there.)
      But he and his wife are very much in our thoughts and prayers, and I hope, no matter what happens, he can take some strength from knowing that he’s made a lot of friends here.

15 Charles Fri, Oct 26, 2007 9:06:21pm
      Glad to hear that, Macker.
      I don’t share my personal life much because there are too many creeps out there who will use it against me, but if you’re the praying sort, my mother could use your prayers. She’s been diagnosed with liver cancer, has already had one operation, and is now going through chemotherapy.

174 Charles Fri, Oct 26, 2007 10:43:29pm
      One more note for the night, and I thank you all most sincerely for your wishes and prayers from my mom — my email is not working for some reason and hasn’t since about 3 pm this afternoon. So if you’ve emailed something important and I haven’t responded, I’m not ignoring you — I haven’t read it.

488 Charles Tue, Jun 17, 2008 8:04:54pm
      re: #481 carbon footprint

I like Allahpundit and I love Charles Johnson. If this whole belief thing is all we disagree on, I can live with that. But I do pray for you Charles. Allah, not so much.; P

Thank you for your prayers.

• Minnowredux says:

What?? No way…. NO FUCKING WAY!!! You mean to say that Charles truly IS a disingenuous, hypocritical prick!!!11!???

Well.

Color ME shocked, dismayed…. and just a little bit rattled.

NOT.

Oh, and Charles…. after you are done reading this…. why donchya’ be a good little bitch and run along outside and play hide and go fuck yourself!!!

SCHADENBONERS ALL AROUND!! 😆

Anyone else catch Brazile on Tucker’s show last night, lying about what’s in her book in bold print? This lady is a shameless hustler, but I have no doubt she was telling the truth about the DNC rigging the primaries for Clinton, as that’s well-documented elsewhere. She still promotes the Big Lie about Russian Collusion, for some reason. She’s clearly worried about her own safety, but that paranoia veered from side to side of the political aisle — apparently it’s based on mean tweets. She’s a doodlebug, for sure. 😆

Yep. I watched. She hustled her book & deflected Tucker’s serious questions. He laughed at her blah-blah-blah a number of times too.

In between his spittle spewing Twitter squeals, Chunkles has to pause and get defensive over his LGF ads.

So in other words, you are so desperate for cash, you don’t care what Adsense dumps onto your trainwreck of a blog.

And who’s “we”? Don’t tell me you finally named your ponytail… or your pannus. 😆

There’s a colony of cheese-eating bacteria that lives under his pannus and directs his actions.

Mr. Peevish gotta be peevish.

A week ago I got an ad blocked, not for content, but for the autoplay video annoyance. Since Charles reinvented WordPress, it shouldn’t be too tough for him to write some blocking script.
      Heh…

16. gizbot7 says:

Presented without comment other than it’s funny and I just came upon it tonight.

Complaining is default mode for Chunky, ever since his life took the precipitous plunge toward the Abysmal Pit Of Ignorance lo these many years ago.