Blind Squirrel Charles Johnson Fails To Find The Nut. Again.

Two Americans and five Argentinians were killed, and a dozen others injured, by a self-admitted islamic terrorist who was granted a permanent VISA under a bizarre program that has something to do with diversity, the late Ted Kennedy and Chuck Schumer. What other hidden government programs sponsor this kind of dangerous idiocy, and what does Charles Johnson think?

Charles couldn’t be bothered as he’s apparently getting all his important news analysis from people like  Stephen Colbert.

I don’t know Babs, but I do know this. Charles, you’re a mess.

227 Comments on “Blind Squirrel Charles Johnson Fails To Find The Nut. Again.”

The Left is still gnawing on the nothingburger of Mueller’s fizzled investigation “bombshells,” unable to comprehend that the whole Russian-collusion myth has evaporated like Shrillary’s Inevitable Presidency. Chunky is so confused! 😆

And so godawful broke… 😦

Nope! Nothing is what you get, Fatass. You’ll never reach your goal in a hundred years of begging. Nobody cares. Except us, of course — and we’ve been advised by your social worker to stop enabling you with money, so all we can offer you is our continued support in the form of mockery. Because we love you. 😆

OMG, MICHAEL FLYNN FOLLOWED RUSSIAN TROLL ACCOUNTS!!1!

Meanwhile, Shrillary composed her victory speech, the MSM and their pet pollsters called it a cakewalk victory, Fatass and every other libturd blog made snide jokes about how Trump spelled the end of the RethugliKKKan Party, and a few of us in the hinterland grimly went about the business of actually voting. And then we had schadenboners that ache to this day, after Trump trounced the shrieking harpy, and the SJW’s lost their minds completely. 😆

Did Fatso miss the testimony of the Twitter/Facebook attorneys before Congress – they said that the Russian troll bots went to work AFTER the election – to undermine the validity of the Trump win. Doesn’t sound to me like they were all too happy about the results, you blazing DUMBFUCK.

Another gem from Watson. It’s worth noting, the Indian SJW who’s hosting the original White Supremacist Outrage video-glurge is a very light-skinned representative of her race, the epitome of the “desirable shade” Indian people covet the most.

Road rage? Check.
    Fleeing from police? Check.
    Body in trunk? Check.
    Firearms and ammo in car? Check.
    Two different drugs packed in anus? Check.

Momma told me there’d be days like this… 😆

5. Dwells38 says:

Help LGF continue fighting the Trump gang by donating what you can. GoFundMe: gofundme.com/green_footballs PayPal: paypal.me/LittleGreenFoo…
    8 hours ago

GET A JOB you fucking weirdo! No one likes your stuff. You aren’t Pam Geller who makes hundreds of thousands of dollars a year and helps many young women. You’re the idiot who suddenly threw everyone off your website because it gave you a boner to ban and block. No one’s ever going to follow you and frankly everyone wants you to go away.

6. dezes157 says:

Stephen Colbert can be called a lot of things but funny sure as hell isn’t one of them.
    His show has an audience and joke writers made up of people with I.Q’s somewhere between primate and window licking moron.
    The golden age of comedy my ass, You wanna get some laughs Chuck? show people your begging bowls.

Did Gus get in a twitter-fight with Chunky last night? 😯

Everyone that disagrees with you supports genocide and are Nazis.
    8 hours ago
    You hold the morally superior view. Just like right wing Christians.
    8 hours ago
    You are always right. Everyone else is wrong.
    8 hours ago
    It’s no wonder Democrats lose.
    8 hours ago
    Run with it. Good luck.
    8 hours ago
    You got the wrong guy if you think I must be like you.
    8 hours ago
    And I really don’t give a shit.
    8 hours ago
    Too far left.
    8 hours ago
    Too many communists.
    8 hours ago
    Democrats are too radical. Too far left.
    8 hours ago

Sure seemed like it to me too! 😆

• OLT's Stuck in Irak says:

Dems should listen, this is some damned good advice coming from their unemployed base.

Now Gus is going cuckoo bananas over Brazile and Warren, blowing the whistle on Shrillary’s abuse of the DNC during her campaign and hugging it up with Socialist Bernie Sanders. 😆

Oh, Stewbum. You’ve got a hard life. Take some more medicine, and prepare for Flight To Oblivion.

I would wager that about 75% of Americans feel exactly the same way as Trump does. The rest don’t count, unless they want the creep sentenced to the old school kind of hard labor for the rest of his miserable life. Too bad that work program doesn’t exist anymore.

• OLT's Stuck in Irak says:

I want him to be the 72 virgins for every lifer in max security that they can find.

I want him to be literally immortal.

I am against the death penalty for these monsters. Confine them and let them decay. Satan can wait.

• OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

Would I be happy to see Trump quit Tweeting?

Yes, but not as happy as the people he rightfully (and painfully, awkwardly, clumsily, fingernails-on-blackboard-ly) calls out in the government, media and popular culture.

So, Trump will tweet, Lefty heads that deserve to/need to explode will explode, and I will diminish, and go into the West and remain Galadriel.

😉

9. Minnowredux says:

Stephen Colbert and “golden era of comedy” in the same sentence make my head spin a little.

Colbert is the furthest thing from comedian possible. He is a half-wit like Charles.

10. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

It’s no wonder the NY Slimes is failing as President Trump points out. Even I know the terrorist requested an ISIS black flag for his hospital room and I’m not a journalist. Lots of people have financial and job issues and don’t conclude mass murder as the solution. Being a brainwashed radicalized Muslim Islamist is the prime cause any idiot can see.

The New York Times claimed there was “no single reason” for Sayfullo Saipov’s decision to drive a truck into more than 20 people in New York City Tuesday.

TheNYT attributed his attack more to a lack of opportunity and financial trouble in a Wednesday profile of the terrorist, even though Saipov yelled “Allahu Akbar” while being apprehended by police and had a note pledging allegiance to the Islamic State.

“As with any attack like this, there is no single reason Mr. Saipov reportedly decided to kill innocents,” the article read, going on to claim that “He had come to the United States as a moderate Muslim with dreams of making it.”

11. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

@realDonaldTrump We now have a president who screams in all-caps for the death penalty. Disgraceful and sick. twitter.com/realDonaldTrum…
    7 hours ago

Chunk0’s bizarro world where the President is disgraceful and sick for wanting an Islamist mass murderer put to death.

12. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Now Dustin Hoffman is being accused. Sounds like a mid-life crisis kind of thing. Thinking he could score based on his waning stardom back in the ’90s. Feel bad for the girl having to put up with that.

I’ve been watching The Medici on Netflix and he’s great in that. Hopefully he’s come to realize he’s a great actor and not a hot dude.

Clearly, being a pig-dog is part and parcel of the Hollywood culture. My sources tell me there are going to be more “revelations” and lawsuits concerning a number of longtime movie and music execs, actors and miscellaneous show biz creeps. The lid is off this Pandora’s Box, and it’s not going back on anytime soon.

We haven’t had a Dylan cover in some time — yes, I know her politics are wack, but I still love her voice. 😉

Chryssie Hynde didn’t have a problem with Limbaugh using “Back To Ohio” as his theme-song. Her record label dopyleft copyright publisher did.

“Pop is about saying ‘Fuck Me’ – Rock is about saying ‘Fuck you’.” – Chrissie Hynde

14. Minnowredux says:

75% of Muslim terrorism occurs in Muslim countries. Of those killed a majority of the victims are Muslim.

Per the “friend” of the NYC Truck killer, he ‘totally gets what he did’. He goes on to say…’It’s in response to Muslims dying every day as a result of this ongoing conflict’

Well, I call bullshit on THAT statement due to statistics, above. BUT, this is what ISIS is telling their recruits I guess…. this is what they hear in the mosques.

If you ask me, the FBI ought to pay a visit to this know-it-all and find out how much of a threat HE is.

My two cents…….

Massive. Stinging. Butthurt. 😆

Yeah, McButtpimple, Major has 11K tweets and less than 400 followers. Quite a crowd you got there.

Um…they don’t? A hostile takeover by the outsider Trump, riding roughshod over all the lame GOP RINOs and their Old Guard Never Trumpers?

The reason you Dems are hopeless is because you don’t pay attention to the facts, and live in fantasy worlds of your own making. 😆

I’m still laughing.
    NY traffic cop pulls over a woman driving 43mph in a 30mph zone. She says she was driving at the same speed as the rest of the traffic. Sounds like a chickenshit speeding ticket to me, but it gets better. The woman is Ulster County legislator Jennifer Schwartz Berky, and she’s also driving without a seatbelt. Then it gets fun.

After that amazing display of stupid, she should have been cited for a parking violation as well.
    [h/t The Missus]

“This has been a humbling experience for me. I hope to use it to grow and learn how to better represent the diverse working families who reside in the great the city of Kingston.”

“This is Ms. Berky’s first term as an elected official, a role that calls upon her 30-year career as a professional urban planner and consultant in local environmental, economic, and community development issues. She has worked extensively on community revitalization and adaptive reuse of historic places, cities and sites, waterfronts, downtowns, and cultural institutions in the United States and abroad. A major focus of this work is civic engagement to foster an environment of respectful discussion, advocacy and informed decision-making.

Pheeew.

The Prius is the first clue. Things go downhill rapidly from there. 😆

I could never be a cop, just like I could never be a soldier in a peacekeeping role. I would shoot everyone.

What a nut job!!! Holy crap!!!

Like I said, they must be lining up at the clerk’s office to run against her in the next election. She’s provided all of them with their first campaign ad.

• KGB says:

She’s totally broke? Must be a Democrat.

The Sanders-Warren Putsch, along with the Donna “Bobo” Brazile muckraker that engaged Chunky and Gus all day yesterday was just lovely to behold, in every way. Too many laffs to document them all. 😆

By Jove! Gussy may be on to something here! 😆

Another moment of lucidity. String together a whole day of those, Gus, and you might be ready to dress up and go hunting for a paying gig. 😆

Oh, okay, well that’s all right then.
      Cuz Hillary is so totes the Preezidint!

• dezes157 says:

Chuck couldn’t predict the next time Haley’s comets next visit will happen with NASA telling his moronic ass.

• dezes157 says:

Who sent Chuck a very credible death threat, Hillary or ISIS?
      And does it matter with him ass kissing both?

Andrew Breitbart said he suspected that someone “got to him” for Charles to flip so quickly. CAIR was the prime candidate of the time. I wouldn’t be surprised if CAIR told him to STFU and STFD and we’ll pay you via this Kimberlin dude’s operation.

23. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Sorry, but anyone who thinks Bernie Sanders would have beaten Trump is dreaming unicorn fantasy dreams.
    10 hours ago

Gosh I’m so shocked Chunk0 thinks the end justifies the means.

After yesterday’s thrashing on every front, Chunky’s having a hard time getting off the futon this moanin’. 😆

You may wan to reconsider your attachment to Fatso then…just sayin’.

*want*

• dezes157 says:

Here it is in a nutshell, you either want transparency or you don’t, and in the case of imbeciles like Chuck, you only want it when it benefits the candidates you want to win.
      Chuck if you wanna look at a fascist son bitch, buy a mirror and pop those 3 pound zits while gazing at the oozing pus bucket in the reflection.

26. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Olbermann’s Latest: Is This the End… of Trump’s Sanity? lgf.bz/2isuude https://t.co/3yIfNSruz3
    2 hours ago

First off, I thought clowns like Uberdouche and Chunk0 long ago pronounced Trump insane. So this is just more incoherent ranting from nitwits who don’t have a job.

And comically Uberdouche went on the View this morning and confirmed he’s an insane idiot by doubling down in defense of a recent moronic douchey Tweet:

HOSTIN: You said recently via tweet that Trump and his family have done more damage to America than bin Laden and ISIS combined. Do you believe that?

OLBERMANN: Yeah, we did really well after 9/11. I don’t think that the country has given itself enough credit for what we did not do. We did not restrict all the freedoms in this country. We did not single out people.

MCCAIN: 3,000 people died on 9/11.

OLBERMANN: Yes.

MCCAIN: The comparison is absurd.

OLBERMANN: But more people died in the Iraq War than died in 9/11. We didn’t need to be there as a response.

MCCAIN: You think Bin Laden did less to damage America than President Trump?

OLBERMANN: Yes.

MCCAIN: Can I tell you something? When I hear rhetoric like that, I think Whoopi and I are in agreement that we want Americans to come together. Rhetoric like that is so damaging. By the way, my brother fought in the Iraq war and deployed numerous times. So before we start tit for tatting, there’s a lot of service in my family. So I don’t understand, when you are saying things like that, bin Laden was dedicated to destruction of all, everything that we hold dear and our freedom, so when you compare it to that —

Takes hours to restring and tune, but at least it looks cool. Or not, because nobody can play it, and Its case is the size of ________.

Charles on Twitter

29. Abu penis penis penis lol says:

I turn 55 today. Just sayin’.

I know it’s past Halloween but saw this at Ace’s and had to share. 😀

I had to share this Mugshot as well…

Hey! Fatso! Your underwear doppelganger is headed for the slammer this weekend! 😆

33. KGB says:

Hanging at the Father Carmichael community center in South Buffalo making pierogis with my brother-in-law’s extended Polish family. Several hundred potato, cheese, and saurkraut to be frozen and eaten on Christmas Eve. I know that I’m supposed to envy the supposedly better culture and traditions of the chosen minorities but I’m still enjoying myself.

Bless you! 🙂

That’s awesome, KGB. Btw, my uncle recently died in the old family house on Seneca St, and another in-law is renovating the place for resale. I’m happy to see the house get a new lease on life, hopefully with a nice big family to run around and make a lot of noise like we used to.

Here’s something weird to check out — my cuz did a few videos to chronicle the renovation of the old house, which my eccentric uncle had sorely neglected during his last years. He did save a ton of old family history, though, which is being curated as we speak. Hefty Bags full of photographs, and many, many letters. My Uncle John was a very smart guy and a veteran of Korea, who never married and returned to live with my Grandmother for the rest of her life. He also worked for the Postal Service, until his retirement. A classic Irish Bachelor. Read everything, and passed a lot of books and authors onto me and my siblings who liked to read.

I feel terrible for underrating the great man all these years. I’m so damn glad he’s president, I could climb up on the roof and sing about it. 🙂

Thanks, AoS. 🙂

36. Just poop says:

remember once upon a time when Charles “Icarus” Johnson was anti-terrorism?

Yep. And he was considered a “Righteous Gentile” & LGF was a respected anti-terror website. Now he’s viewed as a bloated, arrogant ass-hole who can barely make ends meet and is supported by people who have IQ’s under 100.

Still can’t believe they let this traitor off.

Much butthurt! Some funny stuff in this timeline. 😆

39. ISTE says:

Whoever made this video of animal abuse needs prosecuting to the full extent of the law.

He is a NAZI!!!!

• ISTE says:

And whoever tormented this cat was fucking stupid. It had claws and testicles. Not a typical neutered pet.

I have a cat video, too, shot out the window by my wife this week. A vicious Siamese was trying to sneak up on a possum who was eating apples in our backyard, which fell from an ancient apple tree that is one of the last remaining survivors of the old apple orchard that was destroyed to make room for our subdivision of homes and rapine. The possum scared the cat off, thankfully. I would present this video here immediately, but it seems to be lost in cyberspace right now. Believe me, it’s very compelling. Nature, red in tooth and claw. But no blood.

40. Minnowredux says:

Charles, why do you hate black women so much???

I am so puzzled?? Tell me more!!

Don’t forget to turn your clocks back one hour!!

Am reorganizing my office today. Good thing we have bourbon in the house. 🙂

Stupid liberals gotta be stupid.

Such a heavy burden, inherited money. 😆

She’s a dolt, politically, like most of her generation of writers. And her books aren’t that great, either — I had to read several of them in college. WAY overrated!

And then we have Donna Brazile…

LOL! 😆

• Minnowredux says:

Sorry Charles…. you have missed the mark again! Gee, what a surprise!
        You should be thanking Hilliary for the conspiracy theories concerning Seth Rich’s inexcusable murder since she is the asshole who took him out.

Chunky McDumbth hardest hit. 😆

Good grief. Another shooting! 😦

And of course Fatso is an ass-hole.

Delicious Schadenfreude for Monday morning: http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a13266971/election-2016-behind-the-scenes/

Ah, that was a freaking great day. So many heads exploding. They’re still popping like popcorn, which is remarkable a year later. 😆

This pathetic New Yorker-twit thought he was the King Of Pain, being inspired to write a glurge-y epitaph for AmeriKKKa. 😆

David Remnick: That night I went to a friend’s election-night party. As Clinton’s numbers started to sour, I took my laptop out, got a chair, found a corner of that noisy room, and started thinking and writing. That was what turned out to be “An American Tragedy.”

It’s every bit as glurge-y as you’d hope for!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!1!

• Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

And he’s the dandy of the left and star of SNL. I wonder how many starlets he used and abused. Probably too many to count.

49. Minnowredux says:

Hey Charles, I imagine you are very upset with President Trump and his fish feeding faux pas huh?

What a Hillbilly!! Right? Right?

Could ANYTHING be more fascist than showing good manners?

Own it you liberal puke.

Because fish are very delicate about their food, needing it spoon-fed to them the same way libturds need their fake news delivered. 😆

50. octopus says:

Oh, no! White supremacists are doing stuff on the internet!

Meanwhile, in Chunky’s big fat neck of the political woods…

• Minnowredux says:

Charles is beyond dense if he doesn’t see the complete lunacy of his post! Now, let’s all review this carefully…. when black people get out with their Black Lives Matter signs and demonstrate, it is NOT racist. But, when white people get out with their White Lives Matter signs, why, of course, that is nothing but racist.

Hey Charles, you are too stupid for words.

And, have a nice day!!! (asshole)

• Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

And Deray McKesson teaches classes in how to riot and loot for racial justice. What’s your point Fatboy other than demonstrating your moronic selective outrage?

51. octopus says:

Heheheh…nice peaceful folk! Salt of the earth.

Wait a minute. HUNDREDS??? This is Los Angeles – protesting here is practically a career. HUNDREDS. There are millions of people in Los Angeles. HUNDREDS?

I can guar-an-dam-tee you if we were staging a “Lock Her UP!” march in L.A. we’d get more than “hundreds”

• OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

Did they bust a Harry Potter play???

Pretty lame protest march.

Where are the giant paper mache’ puppet heads?

Those L.A. moonbats could learn a thing or two from the German moonbats.

German moonbats pull no punches when it comes to craftmanpersonship and quality. 😆

52. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Chunk’s hero Uberdouche blathers more spittle flecked incoherent vitriol. He claims had the murderer been brown or muslim Trump would’ve demanded the death penalty. Uh…the guy is dead.

53. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Somehow the white supremacists at Breitbart snuck a Nazi onto the Most Influential, Accomplished and Interesting American Jew distinguished list. Those Nazis are very tricksy.

54. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

I just signed up for Hulu again after being off of it for several years. I watched the first Beverly Hillbillies before they even called it that. They just called it the Hillbillies and didn’t have the famous Flatt and Scruggs theme song yet. But they had ALL the principal actors/characters including Jed, Grannie, Ellie Mae, Jethro, Jane Hathaway, Mr Drisdale, Cousin Pearl (Jethro’s mom). It’s a scream. Grannie says Ellie Mae’s shirt buttons are popping off and Jed observes she has very strong shoulders. And Grannie says “It ain’t her shoulders popping those buttons off. LOL! Very un-PC and hence, hilarious. I have a new appreciation for the excellent Buddy Ebsen. He was a song and dance man out of Vaudeville I believe but was anything but a hick. And Irene Ryan who played Grannie had been a glamorous actress in her youth. But the show was a brilliant concept.

I also watched the very first Mary Tyler Moore. I’d forgotten Rhoda wanted Mary’s apartment but was thwarted by Phyllis. And everything Phyllis says is loaded with a veiled insult. Very funny. When she gets hired by Lou at the newsroom it’s my favorite line. He says “You know something? You’ve got spunk.” And Mary smiles and acts grateful but embarrassed. Then he roars “I hate spunk!” But he hires her anyway as an associate producer. Which pays less than the secretary job she applied for. Later Lou shows up at Mary’s apartment drunk. She thinks he’s going to come onto her but he just wants to use her typewriter to write a letter to his wife who’s out of town and he now misses her.

I loved the scenes where Sue Ann Niven shot zingers, like the time after one of Murray’s sarcastic comments where she said, “Bald men are so jolly!” And then there was the time she and Cloris Leachman squared off, over Lars. Hello, Youtube.

• Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

That was great. Phyllis as passive/aggressive yet truly vulnerable. Sue Ann played by the exquisite Betty White as the true agressive ruthless predator. I mean there was some true pathos and adult situations there. I was probably about 12 when that show played.

Grandma Daisy Moses, aka Grannie (Irene Ryan) was a looker in her time.

More Brazile: Dems Who Want Me to Shut Up Can ‘Go to Hell.’ Also, Team Hillary Treated Me Like a ‘Slave.’

Daddy like! 😆 😆 😆 😆

You’re a sad bitch, Fatass. 😆

With each new picture that Chunkles puts up, Olbermann’s face looks older, paler and more scrunched up.

His present look is that of a man who is enduring scathing looks and rude remarks after being positively identified as the man who let loose the silent but deadly burst of flatulence in the crowded elevator. 😆

He’s got that pale, unhealthy pallor of the committed vegan, with all the gassy sanctimony inherent in that wide toilet-stance.

57. Abu Ditka says:

Since my bad news Bears have the bye I’m a gonna enjoy me some Lions v. Packers. I hope Octo’s Detroit team shows da Bears how to beat the Pack next Sunday. I hope it will be a 9 – 6 game like the early ’70’s.

I’m watching the game, but I’m not emotionally involved. 😉

Seriously…if the Lions lose this one, their season might as well be over. No Aaron Rodgers? Gotta beat them!

• Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

And they did! Watched that game on DVR last night. Matt Stafford and crew rocked. I was kind of rooting for the upstart Hundley at first, feeling bad for what happened to Aaron Rodgers. And they had home advantage with a 24-1 record over 25 yrs or something. But Brett took too long to really feel the speed of the game I think. He started looking better in the 2nd half but it was too late. And Stafford and his guys came to win and ran away and shut it down. Something I wish our Bengals would do more often.

If only we had a real running back, we could be dangerous. The o-line is finally rounding into shape, as injured guys come back and the FA-signings learn the system. Stafford wasn’t running for his life last night, as has been the case in recent weeks. RB Ameer Abdullah, besides being a terrorist with that name, is too small and fumbles too much. I just want a big, fast guy who can run over one or two people near the goal line — is that too much to ask? We haven’t had a superstar RB since Barry Sanders quit on us, but we usually had a big guy who could play fullback when needed (Corey Schlesinger, for instance).

I was grousing all last year and this summer about the need to sign/draft a really good RB, and I wasn’t the only one. The Lions chose to put all their faith in Abdullah, with a couple of second-string guys who can catch short passes. It’s not enough. I can’t think of any team that’s gone very far without a decent running game and the ability to punch it in.

Now you don’t have to. 🙂

TRANSLATION: A year or so ago, I went to Culver City because King Chunkles offered me a job as his personal manservant with the lordly title, “Green Footballs guy”. When I arrived, His Ponytailed Majesty made it clear that I was not to partake in any drugs or alcohol so that night I took a huge dump behind his couch and hightailed it back to Denver. To this day, the putrid log sits fused to the shag carpet, petrified to a granite like state and impossible to remove….

😆

That reminds me of Chunky’s earlier manservant experiment with the young Chinese boy, who he forced to run around clad only in a rump-skimming gi. That was unsavory. Fortunately, the boy was able to escape after Chunky ran out of Dew and fell asleep with his head on the keyboard, mid-tweet.

• Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Also the directive to not make eye contact or speak directly. Like his hero Shitlery Cunton. Oops I may’ve mispelled that.

The murderous shit was a lefty, along with everything else. His militant atheism mirrored Chunky’s, as did his politics. Thank God Mr. Mossberg had to be pawned! 😯

• Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

We’ve entered the era of mass murder. And in response we need to look to Isreal for ways to cope. You’re not going to disarm the American public of half a billion guns. Instead we will eventually need compulsory service and arm up and train people. And not just to have cute soldiers although that’s a happy side benefit. 🙂

Hyperbole much, Gussykins??

• Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Right. Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. Sure sounds like a death cult to me! What a fricking imbecile.

• OLT's Ring Given Freely says:

We know Islam is a death cult.

Oh … that’s not what you meant, huh?

62. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

As suspected the meeting with Donald Jr. and Kushner was nothing but a setup. The russian lawyer met with the firm who fabricated the infamous dossier on the very same day as their meeting. The only connection to russians was created by the Clinton and DNC crooks.

63. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

If Donna Brazile had been a right wing operative doing a tell all book and taking heat from former allies is their any doubt the lefturds like Gus and Chunk0 would be crying racism and sexism?

Donna Brazille has nothing to lose. I bet her life was already threatened prior to the book release, and she’s already seen the patterns.

64. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

CLETA MITCHELL: BRAZILE DESCRIBES “A MASSIVE VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW” THAT “TRIGGERS CRIMINAL PENALTIES”

Is there anything Chunk’s Demoncraps do that’s legal?

65. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Unless you’re Chunky Johnson who couldn’t wait to vote for such a thrilling candidate.

66. ISTE says:

Congratulations Charles. You deserve to be recognized for your dedication to Twitter and all the blocking and reporting and NAZI hunting you do.

• ISTE says:

LOL

I guess Lucy has hidden “talents” that Charles is lacking in..

So have I. I think EVERYONE is now up to 280 characters for original tweets. Oh, and look. 313 likes and 55 retweets. Probably purchased.

This is what a nitwit he is. You have a blog, you dumb asshat. You’ve NEVER been bound by 140 characters – you could write and rant and act like a 12-year-old to your heart’s content. But let’s face it. NO ONE reads your shit. NO ONE. On Twitter, you have 30K followers. And my guess is that half of them are people you have BLOCKED.

Someone tell FATSO that Twitter’s opened up the 280 characters for EVERYONE. He isn’t part of any elite club at ALL.

It was suggested on Twitter recently that you should not be allowed a maximum number of users you are permitted to block and it cannot exceed 10% of your follower count. So I could block, say 100 people. Fatass would be TOAST.