Charles F. Johnson Promotes a ‘GandaBot.

After all that went down this week, I decided to put on the waders to see what Charles Johnson posted on Little Green Footballs regarding the atrocity in Las Vegas.

What I didn’t find stunned me. Johnson posted nothing but the inanities of others (Kimmel and Olbermann) and a bizarre 1.5 paragraph screed about the POTUS and the NRA, as if they had anything to do with it. No condemnation of the killer, no condolences to the families and friends of the the murdered, no lucid opinion, and no mention of his beloved Mr. Mossberg. Johnson even neglected to mention Anders Breivik.

But here’s what’s important on Little Green Footballs as of 5 October 2017, just a few days after the unwarranted cold-blooded assassination and maiming of innocent people enjoying an outdoor concert:

Wow. Only women are nags?

She or it must be married to a human toilet seat. I don’t know what this deranged thing named “Birth Control Works” is, but it posts pages regularly on Little Green Footballs. I suspect it’s a ‘Ganda-Bot that pays shillings to shills like Johnson.

By the way, Charles, you’re a nag.

184 Comments on “Charles F. Johnson Promotes a ‘GandaBot.”

1. dudebro says:

When I clicked on this:
    my anti-virus popped up with this:
    HEUR:Trojan.Script.Generic

Clearly, she’s a fan of the Three Stooges. One of the classic hairstyles of all-time, you don’t see much anymore due to the head-shaving cop-out adopted by balding men nowadays.

Sometimes “cultural appropriation” is a real thing. 😆

Any day now, The Call will come, and Bob will ask you to join the show.

Any. Day. Now.

“Buzzfeed Expose!” 😆

In other Buzzfeed Hawt Takes, LOL, WTF, OMG and Cute!

Chunky, you’ve hit rock-bottom. Now DIG, man! Dig like there’s a trunk full of gold down there…

I must confess that when we moved into our forever home in 2003, I told my hubby that I was done cleaning the house, especially bathrooms. It wasn’t negotiable. I was DONE! We live out near Amish country, so we’ve had Amish help in the home since then. They’re wonderful people and I don’t have to worry about anything disappearing. And they sprinkle magic fairy dust around my home. 🙂

We had a cleaning lady for years when the kids were young, but we never replaced her when she finally retired to Florida. She was awesome, cleaning everything in every room, and talking Christian evangelism if anyone was in the room. Not obnoxious, just spreading the Good Word, in a polite way.

My wife actually enjoys the busywork of cleaning. She’s like my Mom in that way. I know it sounds crazy, but some people actually do get a good feeling from making things clean and tidy. Me, I can go either way, to a point. I can’t stand a pig-sty, but I can easily take a nap in a room that looks “lived in.” 😉

After a long day at the office, the last thing I want to do is clean. On the weekends, it’s been heaven not having to get upset because the males in the house are such slobs. I do all the cooking, though. THAT, I enjoy.

I’d much rather cook than clean, too. And if I lived with a bunch of guys instead of gals, I’d insist on a cleaning person. GMTA, ‘Mouse.

For ISTE. (Forgive me, Calo).

She’s a natural, alright. ISTE is going to love her. 🙂

I had a girlfriend at age 19 who went through a “not shaving anymore”-phase, for about 4 months. She was Armenian, and got some decent hair growing on her shins and underarms. One day she decided the movement was over, and shaved it all off. It never bothered me a bit, which in retrospect might have been a little disappointing to her — she liked to provoke.

My eldest step-son dated a half Indian (Dad was from India) & half Irish gal for a while. She had hair all over her back. Her mother objected to her dating a white boy. Dang Irish! 😆

• Minnowredux says:

Are we convinced this is actually a female? ( I am not……)

Not sure either…

• ISTE says:

As a great personal sacrifice I volunteer to attempt to discover the gender of the “it” in the photographs.

If I am wrong and it has a penis I may end up “Taking one for the team” but that is a chance I will take, with honour and dignity while kneeling. ( on all fours with a ball gag in my mouth to cut down the volume of my screaming )

Someone has to do this. I will.

The complete lack of adam’s apple points to female. I know there is surgery to shave that down, for freakouts like Brucelyn Jenner, but then why grow the hair? Inconsistency, the hobgoblin of paranoid minds!

• ISTE says:

Why shave off girl hair? I bet you have never been to Italy or France.

I’ve been to Greece, though. No ape-womyn there, that I noticed. 🙂

Note: We here at DoD do NOT judge people harshly for their sexual peccadildos. Whatever floats your boat, is the general prescription. As long as no animals are injured and minors are not touched or photographed, that is. We do frown on some things.

Even a stopped clock is accurate twice a day.

Update on my shoulder. Got x-rays & saw the Doc today. Shoulder is healing & no more shoulder harness. YAY! Have at least another 4 to 6 weeks of healing to go through. Nights are the worst. Have refused prescription pain killers.

Congrats on the positive prognosis, ‘Mouse. You were smart to forego the opiates. Nothing good there, and way too much risk, unless you’re having certain kinds of awful surgery or dying of something horrible. So many people are getting hooked and taken down by the opiate epidemic these days, it’s sickening.

I repeat my endorsement of the heavy ibuprofen/acid reducer regimen. You don’t want to mix it with alcohol, but if 1600 mgs of ibu three or four times a day doesn’t kill your pain enough to let you work and sleep, you’ve got something more serious than I’ve ever had. And I’ve had broken bones, infected wisdom-teeth holes, and 8 years of a Unicorn Messiah flitting about the Oval Office. 😯

This Weinstein mess is a mess!

• Minnowredux says:

Weinstein does NOT know when to shut up.

There’s also something really wrong with him. He’s effed up.

• Minnowredux says:

I agree. Reading that crap (above) makes him sound like he has the emotional maturity of a ten-year-old boy.

I am embarrassed for him.

• Minnowredux says:

this crap he is writing is shit you do….. it isn’t shit you SAY you’re GOING TO DO.

(oh, and… “he won’t disappoint us…”)

This really (sincerely) reminds me of something that Charles Johnson might say. A complete idiot…….

• Bunk x says:

“I promise I won’t do it again as long as you don’t find out about it.” – Carlos Danger

I have been reading incredible stories about this pig for years, as a connoisseur of Hollywood gossip. I know, that makes you think less of me as a person for following this shit, but there it is. I’ve talked about it before. Hollywood is a deeply-twisted place, for many reasons, sex and money being the most obvious. I find it fascinating sometimes, and yet it is often tediously repetitive. The same scandals that happen constantly now, have been going on for decades, since the inception of this land of dreams and mostly nightmares.

Weinstein has been protected by his savvy use of political cover, but even that has its limitations. When you molest/harass EVERY young starlet that comes into range, it tends to get noticed over time, no matter who you pay off or intimidate into silence. Some of those kids become adults who need to unload, like Judd and McGowan. Like criminals seeking pardons, the washed-up ones have one axe left to grind. Weinstein will come out of this okay, he’s too rich and powerful to take down completely, but it will be interesting to see which side the libturds of Hollywood come out and support.

Hey, Gus! The Raspberry Witbier and Grapefruit IPA I bottled in late August are in the fridge now, and they are superb. Best beers I’ve made, but then, I always say that when I’m really pleased with one of my wildly varied batches. Just the right amount of fruity flavor in each very different style, and perfectly carbonated, which is one of the toughest aspects to master for the homebrewer. I wish you could come over, get hosed down outside, and then come in to try some. No, you can’t stay. George has a sensitive nose, and he’s suspicious of strangers. Not into cats, at all.

Umm…yeah. About that…

— read the above article, soak in the pics, and wallow in the Lena Dunham-ness. This is your Weinstein internship. 😆

By the way, he literally STOLE that from someone else. Who got the shit kicked out of her after ward. Fatso’s blocked everyone so he doesn’t have to worry.

And um, I seem to recall that Allwet and BLOOM paraded a whole bunch of women whose claims against Trump didn’t stand up. I seem to recall a fake RAPE civil lawsuit against Trump that BLOOM was involved with.

And BLOOM was defending the dirtbag Weinstein all over media. “He’s really a good boy…..” Because he’s producing a mini-series of one of her books.

And as far as Trump’s dumb ass remarks on locker room talk. I seem to recall people told him what he said was inappropriate and wrong – including his own wife. So no. We call people out. But bragging about it and actually doing it are two different things.

And since Weinstein and BJ Billy were such good friends – Imagine what their conversations would be if caught on a hidden mic.

Get my comment out of moderation, or I’ll do something! 😡

Not really, but who knows these days?

Racist provocateur Tyrone Shoelaces strikes again! 😆

We get at least one “racist incident” a month around here, reported on the campuses of UM, MSU, EMU, WMU and Wayne State U. They ALL turn out to be hoaxes. It’s hilarious to see them seriously reported, and then the explanation is buried days later.

I found this very interesting, that the NRA has called upon the ATF to review its approval of bump-stock technology. Funny, the MSM and Leading Dhimmicraps have not tweeted about the NRA being concerned like this. 😆

Bump fire stocks have come under scrutiny after it was reported the devices were found on some of the firearms used by the Las Vegas shooter. Politicians from both sides of the aisle have called for the devices to be banned. The National Rifle Association, America’s largest gun rights organization, has called on the ATF to review its classification of the devices.

“In Las Vegas, reports indicate that certain devices were used to modify the firearms involved. Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law,” Wayne LaPierre and Chris Cox, the group’s top leadership, said in a statement. “The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations.”

Just when the ol’ schadenboner was starting to settle down, I see this story and…SCHWING! 😆

Oh, Shrillary. You just don’t know when to shut up and go away…

I suspect she was totally out of control. Have seen stories about that night.

• Bunk x says:

I don’t think the other stories used the word “whilst” repeatedly, if at all.
        It’s like the more you see the word “whom” used in an op-ed, whether used correctly or not, usually indicates that the writer is a pretentious jerk.

Weinstein is the kind of guy who gives predatory sexual deviants a bad name. 😯

A Classic Liberal, in other words. Friend Of Clintons and Obama. Protected by the Palace Guard Media. 😆

“His lawyer, Lisa Bloom, said he denies some of the allegations, and that he is “an old dinosaur learning new ways.” Bloom, who typically represents sexual harassment victims, has apparently been advising him for a year about gender and power dynamics.”

Thanks. Reading this glurge just gave me a migraine.

Note also, Lisa Bloom is Gloria Allred’s daughter, and Weinstein bought her book about Trayvon Martin this year with the intent to turn it into a TV miniseries. He buys anyone he needs to buy, and sues the rest into complicit silence. God help us all.

One more thing: I’ve read several stories today linking the predatory sexual deviants like Weinstein, Cosby and Clinton to Trump, as if they’re all the same. Trump has done nothing! He made a dumb joke about the women who throw themselves at rich and famous people, while the others are serial rapists. Had he raped or seriously harassed anyone, the MSM would have turned the story into a cottage industry of books and dedicated magazines. 😆

I’m not going to cut and paste any of it today, but last night’s twitter-meltdown by Gus was epically hilarious. “Deep Thoughts,” by Black Jack Brandy. Whining about his sad plight, condemnation of America, teenage-philosophizing, devolving into the usual one-word incoherent gasps before the final tap-out. https://twitter.com/Gus_802

Here. Try helping yourself!

More schadenboner material, as The New Yorker asked one of their pet fiction writers to scribble a short story mocking Trump in July of 2016. They were still laughing themselves silly over his campaign, and all the boxes are checked in the story. It’s actually pretty well-written, though infused with smug idiocy that is soon to be body-slammed by reality. 😆

Coates should be writing for Buzzfeed. He’s that good! 😆

• Minnowredux says:

Coates is a complete and utter moron. I wouldn’t waste 1-second of my life reading the trash he generates.

True to form, here is Barry, trying to cull favor with the Left by cutting and pasting more bullshit.

Wow, Gus. Even for you, dude. 😆

23. Minnowredux says:

And, as we are distracted by Harvey Weinstein, white supremacy, North Korea, hurricanes etc. – we still do not know the truth about Las Vegas. I saw the following video (which is, generally a horrible video) BUT, it so clearly establishes that there WERE at least two shooters. Please watch and decide for yourself. And, my question is “Why?”

You’re a complete fucking idiot, Charles. Why don’t you have any followers to speak of? 😆

See, the asshole/loser late-night “comedians” are trying to pump their numbers like Colbert did, saving his ass from being fired by latching onto the “Never Normalize Trump”-cabal. He got his numbers up enough to not only save his job, but also to lead the late-night loser parade of unfunny dorks. Predictably, all the others are following suit, with Crybaby-Kimmel making the worst example of desperation and flop-sweat. What isn’t talked about on their partner-sites in the MSM and internet lagoons that report their nightly diatribes against Trump as “news,” is that their ratings are all less than what Sean Hannity gets on cable. It’s pretty funny. 😆

25. Bunk x says:

Meet the Bony-Eared Ass Fish. It’s real.

Woods is blacklisted in Hollywood for being a conservative, and one of the smartest people in California. You, on the other hand…well, you have some issues. We’ll just leave it at that, for now.

The begging never stops. 😆

Support Cut and Paste!
      Send me MONEY.

And $10 he purchased the likes and retweets. And told his minions to comment.

Dude, you didn’t get the memo about Asians? NOT a protected minority! Too successful and hard-working for that, as they refuse to play the victim like other ethnicities. Same goes for our brown friends, from India (technically “Asian”) — also kicking ass and taking names in America’s schools and business world. How are you doing, Gus? Find work yet?

And I’m sure the piece Watters did about Asians reflected their positive attributes as much as anything else. He’s a jokester, and I know the Left doesn’t do humor unless it’s some hacky joke about Trump, but the rest of us still enjoy a chuckle now and then.

We’ve got a wild one going in Detroit, between two great QB’s at the top of their game, in Newton and Stafford. 10-10 now, but I see a lot more scoring happening soon.

Still recovering from Michigan’s ugly loss to MSU last night. Football is going to give me an aneurysm, one of these days. 😆

30. ISTE says:

Well done sir.

Chunky’s apoplectic about Pence’s classy move, and screaming about Nazis in Charlottesville. 😆

Get help, Fatass. They have free clinics. Probably pick you up at your bunker, too. With a huge net.

31. Minnowredux says:

Just my vindictive nature I guess, but I hope Colin Kaepernick never works another day in his life as a professional football player.

32. Minnowredux says:

Harvey Swinestein = fired. Good.

Interesting that they’ve pulled off a coup like this. I think his brother is in on it — word is he’s been bitter for a long time having to play second-fiddle to his pig-brother.

Was just reading an article about how all the late night “comedians” refrained from belting him around all week, and SNL failed to mention him once. I wonder if they’ll unleash the dogs now that he’s fired.

Chelsea, you’re not the one to comment on this long-overdue “revelation.” At least your shrieking harpy of a mother has the sense to keep her mouth shut about Weinstein. 😆

Today’s Mugshot is a guy who thinks the whole thing is pretty funny.

Sometimes you just have to marvel at the gullibility and hypocrisy of the Left. 😆

Wow, she’s really full of shit. 😆

Have never been able to stand Streep as a person or actress. Totally overrated.

I agree totally. She was always massively overrated.

• Minnowredux says:

I thought I was the only one who felt this way…. glad to hear it from others! (She is, and always has been, a self-serving idiot IMHO….)

That’s why she takes jobs that require accents. Everyone goes all “oooo” and “aaaa” over imitations that no one notices she’s a fucking HAM.

• Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

I loved when she shot her mouth off at the Golden Globes about Trump and got dismissed by him as “overrated”. He’s not going to stand there and be a punching bag. He punched back. Being a true-to-form libturd she then pretended to be a victim instead of a big mouthed Hollyweird big shot in a pissing contest with another entertainment big shot.

The videotape of that speech “sank its hooks into my heart,” said Streep, who supported Hillary Clinton last year but is not typically central to the Hollywood political establishment.

“I still can’t get it out of my head, because it wasn’t in a movie. It was real life,” she said in an address that focused on an actor’s need for empathy.

The “instinct to humiliate,” she said, coarsens all of society. “When the powerful use their position to bully others, we all lose.”

Oh boo hoo Meryl. If you’re such a snow flake then keep your big offensive yap shut at award shows other than to say thanks.

I thought this was kind of cute, but the sister got kicked out and brother’s team was penalized for her premature celebration after he scored a TD in OT. The game wasn’t over, and would then go on for 7 OT’s before WMU finally won.

After angrily defending Hillary for two days for not denouncing Weinstein, now Gus is going after the Great White Whale. 😆

Hey, Gus — I hear it’s 32 degrees and snowing in Denver. How’s tricks?

It’s Columbus Day. Google is ignoring that fact.

This is what happens when people let liberal slogans/bumper sticker mentality form their ideological core. Reality eventually smacks them in the face and then they have to deal with their hypocrisy.

• Minnowredux says:

Oh! Look! A bird!

Snowing ash here. Not heavy, just a light dusting with charred grass falling from the sky. The fires are about 20 miles east, but the wind is blowing west and we can smell it. The sky has an orange tinge.

Weinstein made a last-ditch appeal to other execs to save his fat ass, but to no avail. It’s quite pathetic. Oh, the entitlement! I could hear the string section sawing away mournfully. 😆

Pure DARVO. He’s the victim.

You’ve got it. Also, Harvey doesn’t plan on going down alone. He has the goods on lots of other hotshot execs and “talents” with skeletons clamoring to get out of their closets. This is going to be a hot couple of months of revelations, with lots of crashing and burning. I love it!

Somewhere, Andrew Breitbart is laughing his fool head off over this long-overdue comeuppance, with all the attendant Hollywood hypocrisy in full Technicolor glory. 😆

This is appropriate attire for Malia Obama’s job at Weinstein’s former company, where she “read scripts” and did other fun movie-type things. Not implying anything amiss. Or am I?

• Minnowredux says:

I had heard somewhere…. not sure where…. that Malia enjoys watching old fat white men shower….. so maybe that was the catch?

Not sure but….

Oh, and lest I forget…. Fuck you idiot Charles.

One can only imagine the melange of resentments, entitlements, figments and Feen-A-Mints roiling this long-legged gal’s enlightened consciousness. Her father is the Unicorn Messiah, after all. And she likes to get turnt at concerts, which I actually like about her.

Make sure you're logged in if you're using a gravatar! ("W" icon in lower right)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s