El Gusano’s Medical Fund

A momentary flash of lucid self-reflection. But he did just retweet one of his patrons’ tweets calling for donations to his Sterno-fund.

Gus, the Architectural exams are tough to pass for a reason (public health and safety) but the medical exams are even tougher for the same reasons. Thank God you’re not a doctor, otherwise all your patients would be like:

Good luck on your GoFundMe foray and we wish you well. We chipped in.

Q:  Did your buddy Charles Johnson pitch in?
A:  Nope.

[h/t Octo]

230 Comments on “El Gusano’s Medical Fund”

$10
    Bunk X
    3 days ago

Diary of Daedalus wishes you well, Gus.

😆

Reminds me of how I used to give regular donations in this amount to LGF, in gratitude for all the fun I used to have reading the inflammatory posts and jousting in the comments. I’m sure I wasn’t alone in giving back, among the thousands of regulars who hung out there or just viewed the page several times a day. That’s all gone now, and Chunky is reduced to begging non-stop with several modes of begging bowl, with an appeal popping up automatically any time you click on one of his links. Sad trombone is a rusty trombone.

I haven’t worked up the empathy to donate to Gus yet, but I probably will soon. He only got one donation yesterday. I want to hear something about his new living situation. Gus, how about an update on the move? Find an unbroken couch yet?

Like Chunkles’ begging bowl, it seems like the donations going into Gus’ tin cup are stalling out after a quick start.

It must be maddening for Gus with all that top shelf liquor and primo marijuana so tantalizingly close yet just out of reach… 😆

Not that he didn’t get swozzled with the Sterno and ditchweed combo, but he’s been dreaming of luxe liqueurs and smooth sinsemillia. Reality sucks.

Frederick Trump. In 1885, Donald Trump’s grandfather, Friedrich Trump, emigrated from Kallstadt, Palatinate (then part of the Kingdom of Bavaria), to the United States at age 16. He anglicized his name to Frederick in 1892 when he became a U.S. citizen.

Melania? Also legal in every way. But it’s easier for models, whines WaPo. 😆

• OLT's Stuck in Irak says:

I guess Google won’t work for Gus-Gus.

Gus-Gus is apparently also some sort of weird, retroactive birther. Typical of Libs these days, as is the barely-hidden Jew hate.

3. Minnowredux says:

Something for all the kneelers to watch:

God Bless America.

Fatso’s underwear doppelganger, Anthony Weiner, is sentenced to 21 months in federal prison.

• Minnowredux says:

Charles sure does have a knack for choosing the wrong side of every argument! Chuck is using every precious bit of his GED level education when formulating thoughts and making his decisions!

It is tough arguing against THAT set of credentials!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Eat it Chuck.

I love that he was sobbing when he got the sentence. Oh, the poor baby! 😆

I can’t do this.
    37 minutes ago

Feels like I’m on death row.
    2 hours ago

People that tell you to “buck up” when you feel awful. Right, buck up.
    4 hours ago

Buck up, l’il buckaroo! You can do it. 🙂

Daily consumption of liquor could definitely bring this about. 😯

Everyone is batshit but you, Chunky. You and Olbie. 😆

• Minnowredux says:

What is batshit crazy is that you are aware of this AND that you care!!

Really Chuck Johnson, you should up your meds right away…

Oh – and go fuck yourself bitch.

Where’s YOUR Facebook page, Fatso? How many likes?

There certainly are a lot of weirdos in this world. I remember Zombie’s reporting on this fair years ago.

• kingkuffa says:

Me too. I also remember reading about “Nakba Day” in Berkeley (IIRC). One photo highlighted to tension between the more traditionally minded Muslims and the Queers For Palestine types.

• ISTE says:

Imagine a “Street Fair” where heterosexual couples could walk around holding hands and sharing a meal together. I do not think it would be allowed. Public display of affection between people of opposite genders is not allowed. This is 2017…

I just looked at some pics of the Folsom Street Fair. Now I need some eye-bleach. Why is it the people who want to be naked in public are the opposite of the people you want to see naked? EWWWWWWWW!!!! 😆

9. windbag says:

Who is this witty Gus being referenced? I haven’t met him.

10. dezes157 says:

If I want to pay for someones booze, it sure as hell won’t be Gus.

11. ISTE says:

Totally off topic.

Old clocks are fine tuned by adding or subtracting weight from the pendulum.

Parliamentary officials said that mechanics had corrected the clock to within “normal parameters.” That is within 2 seconds of the right time. They will continue to adjust it by placing pennies on the pendulum – or removing them. The pennies are used to fine-tune its speed.

I currently have a problem where an electronic clock looses about 5 minutes per hour. (50 0ff them…)

Going to take a lot of pennies to fix this one!!!!

12. Minnowredux says:

So if all this social justice bullshit means something to the uber wealthy football players, why aren’t they setting a good example within their community?? You know, like starting an educational foundation for the under-privileged yutes?

THAT would be a meaningful statement.

But, of course….. I realize that hair weaves and grilles are despensive…. not to mention the new Lambeau… ‘nshit.

How long do you think this chubby gal has been working on her debate tactics? 😆

No matter how hard she grovels, the Left cannot, WILL NOT forgive her for working for Fox News. Didja know she once said “Santa Claus IS white?!” How Hitlerian is that? 😆

I’m glad to see she’s failing. How mean-spirited of me. 😦

STALLED!!

$3,340 of $5,000 goal
    Raised by 92 people in 6 days

Nada in the last 24 hours. Starting to worry we won’t make it.

This reminded me of the headline I saw yesterday in a NYC tabloid:

WEINER SENTENCED
    Can’t Get Off

😆

Not only does he have to go to prison for about a year, he’s going to be tagged as a pedophile for the rest of his life, with all the shame and paperwork that goes with it. How do you like your doppelganger now, Chunky?

They all have way too much time on their hands.

Seriously. I’ve encountered two cases of men leading double lives like this, in real life, and I can never understand how a man can keep two families separate. There’s a lot of neglect and absence involved, but still — both guys kept the charade going for years.

Excuse me while i throw up!!!!!!!!

I encountered a breast-feeding Mom today while grocery shopping, who startled me a bit, and then glared at me for being startled. Hey, no complaints, lady! You do you. What’s good for the baby, is fine with me.

It reminded me of a story about myself as a young lad, under the age of five if you look at the timeline of my younger siblings. My own sainted mother was breastfeeding one of the young pups, probably my youngest brother, and I made the statement, “How can he drink out of that filthy thing?” OOOOHHH, did I get a talking-to! Serious words. 😆

I had my boy the same time as my SIL had her boy. I remember several nights we all went out to dinner and breast-fed our boys at the table. We just covered the boys & our boobs and continued the fun! That was 23 years ago and I don’t remember anyone staring or saying anything.

Keyword: “covering” See, the gal at Kroger’s today wasn’t covering anything. She was making some kind of point about public breastfeeding, or else she was just crazy from the 90 degree heat and stopped caring about other people’s perceptions. Either way, I’m fine with it. I like boobs, and I like babies. 🙂

19. dezes157 says:

LMAO!

Uhoh…

We all need to take a stand. Texas, you better get on this right now. This shit has to be stopped.

• gizbot7 says:

That was so hard to watch on many levels. First, he looks like a defeated man with a gun to his head and second, he just lost all and any authority he ever had over his team (and looks like he knows it but has no choice). The teams now run their own coaches and owners with their uninformed posturing – this will not end well for the NFL.

A truly weird song from the greatest year of rock, 1968. Just heard it at the end of the latest great episode of “Ray Donovan.” I love this show. 🙂

23. ISTE says:

Well today comedy died.

Comedy is often harsh and very often stereotypes a nationality. How many jokes are “An Irishman, an Englishman and a Scotchman walk into a bar”OK substitute Polish, Jewish, etc….

However… A British Airways flight attendant did a comedy routine of what a London to Nigeria flight would be like in her BA uniform.

It was only sent to her “Friends” one of them put it on the Internet.

OK, the person that released it onto the internet did more harm to the BA brand.

PS most of Nigeria agreed with her.

24. Bunk x says:

FWIW

25. Bunk x says:

Sergei the idiot.

A sick boy took his medicine last night…wonder how the move is coming along.

Love you Gen X.
    3 hours ago
    Fuck yeah. So beautiful.
    3 hours ago
    The B-52’s – “Deadbeat Club” (Official Music Video) youtu.be/JXy0XnzTQuc
    3 hours ago
    Roam if you want too! Without wings! Without wheels!
    3 hours ago
    Oh shit! Oh shit!
    3 hours ago

😆

Still stalled for two days, though. Ladies, help harder! 😆

$3,340 of $5,000 goal
    Raised by 92 people in 7 days

How about a swift kick in your posterior?

• Bunk x says:

Clouds of exhaled marijuana? Skunkweed? Poke?

He’s still stuck on that?

Rows and flows of angel hair
        And ice cream castles in the air
        And feather canyons everywhere
        I’ve looked at clouds that way
        But now they only block the sun
        They rain and snow on everyone
        So many things I would have done
        But clouds got in my way
        I’ve looked at clouds from both sides now
        From up and down and still somehow
        It’s cloud’s illusions I recall
        I really don’t know clouds at all

30. ISTE says:

I do not watch sports. I do not understand American football.

Fuck the NFL.

However… I may become a sports fan after what I found today, The LFL,

Never knew it existed!

I know, ISTE! Those gals are fierce, and they play rough. Did you see the one who got the interception getting clocked in the face as she came out of the endzone?

I can’t believe the announcers were calling the running back, “The Wildebeest.” So racist! 😆

I happen to love football, and the shitshow that’s going on right now about the anthem is making me wanna puke. I’m too tired to get into it right now, but I have me some opinions, you betcha.

31. Chunky loves Pam says:

I’d play touch football with them!

32. Chunky loves Pam says:

The Bengals are 0-3. Up to their old tricks of playing a great first half. Then disappearing and letting teams right back in to win it. I don’t think they’re taking a knee to dis the anthem. But they”re making it easy for me to boycott the NFL’s idiots who do.

$3,340 of $5,000 goal
    Raised by 92 people in 8 days

Three days in a row with not a pfennig added to the total. Seems like this well’s gone dry, Gus. 😦

34. Bunk x says:

I don’t know how or why I just found this, but I did.

It’s good, but it’s just not as punchy as “Penis Penis Penis LOL.” That’s probably sexist in some dark way, but some words are just funnier than other words. Splosives and fricatives, baby. That’s what tickles the comedy ivories. 🙂

Now this is pure comedy gold. 😆

• Bunk x says:

Holy crap. You’ve just witnessed the birth of a meme.
      “But that’s like the height of white performativeness.”

• Bunk x says:

Wanting to understand the full idiocy behind “performative,” I went on the google. Oh, it’s problematic AF! 😆

You’re a white man who adores his chubby wife? Up against the wall, Whitewoker!

White woman who wants woke cred? Into the pit!

Okay, let’s be real. If you white, you is fucking guilty. Fuck your “sorry!” 😆

Please Let This Be The End Of Performative Wokeness
          Yes, it’s too late now to say sorry

BY KRISTIN IVERSEN · NOVEMBER 16, 2016
          Please Let This Be The End Of Performative Wokeness
          COLLAGE PHOTO BY RISCHGITZ / GETTY IMAGES

It started with the safety pins. Following the election of Donald Trump to the office of President of the United States of America last week, word quickly spread via social media that one way for people to show their solidarity with the many minority groups who are most threatened by a Trump presidency was to wear a safety pin as a symbol of safety. Or, as photographer Cass Bird put it in an Instagram post with the hashtag #saftypin [sic]:

If you wear a hijab, I’ll sit with you on the train. If you’re trans, I’ll go to the bathroom with you. If you’re a person of color, I’ll stand with you if the cops stop you. If you’re a person with disabilities, I’ll hand you my megaphone. If you’re an immigrant, I’ll help you find resources. If you’re a survivor, I’ll believe you. If you’re a refugee, I’ll make sure you’re welcome. If you’re a veteran, I’ll take up your fight. If you’re LGBTQ, I won’t let anyone tell you you’re broken. If you’re a woman, I’ll make sure you get home ok. If you’re tired, me too. If you need a hug, I’ve got an infinite supply. If you need me, I’ll be with you. All I ask is that you be with me too.

The idea behind safety pin activism was born in the U.K. following the Brexit vote, and an attendant increase in xenophobic violence. Considering the recent rise in violent incidents following Trump’s election, having a unifying symbol which indicates resistance against that violence—and oppression, in general—feels on its surface like it should be an unequivocally good thing. And yet, almost immediately, fashion slideshows about safety pin jewelry were launched and there was a disconcerting rapidity with which just about every woke celebrity (and woke person on your social media timeline) embraced this type of activism. In short, this totally innocuous (as well as doubtfully effective) type of advocacy was so instantly co-opted by the twin institutional pillars of America that are the very basis of Trump’s political rise—capitalism and celebrity—that it became immediately clear that the promise of safety pin solidarity was a lie. But not just any lie; rather, it’s one born out of white people’s desire to perform their wokeness in an effort to shed guilt about being the beneficiaries of a system of white supremacy.

All of which is to say: Can this please be the end of performative wokeness?

Wokeness as performance (think: Matt McGorry and his uterus tattoo, or all those white people who talk about not reading books by white people) did not come into being because of Trump, but right now, it risks becoming actually damaging to the people who will need the most help during a potential Trump administration. This type of wokeness is a problem because along with its undeniable element of performativity comes a suggestion of temporality, like the advocacy has a beginning and end point, and it’s the privilege of the woke person to decide where they want to draw that line.

This type of being woke is too easy. Offering hugs or feeling smug because you’ve learned how to overlay an image of a safety pin on your Facebook profile picture does little to no good for people who are in need. Or, as Leah Finnegan wrote in her recent Leah Letter newsletter for The Outline, “easily Instagrammable movements like wearing a little safety pin don’t do much, if anything, to assist those perceived as vulnerable. They are acts that serve to comfort those already in positions of power while further othering the people they are purporting to help.” And while, obviously, some of the safety pin activists might not just be tweeting links to places to donate to, they might actually also be donating, the mere fact that they are so insistent and vocal about being the good guy negates that goodness instantly. Why? Because by figuratively waving their hands frantically in the air, begging to show off just how enlightened they are, these woke-tivists are asking for the explicit approval of the groups that have been wronged by our racist, sexist, xenophobic system. The woke-tivists are thus placing the burden on the oppressed by asking them for congratulations or forgiveness. Sometimes even literally: There’s a whole lot of white women apologizing for being white women right now—as if saying sorry ever makes things any better. And as for all the people who woke-tivists are seeking affirmation from? Well, frankly, they have better things to do right now than forgive or congratulate you for not being a totally morally bankrupt asshole.

Here’s the thing: If you’re white, you probably should feel guilty right now. It doesn’t matter if you did or didn’t vote for Trump; what matters is that you’re white and what matters is that you’re not only benefitting from centuries of white supremacy in this country, and from institutions which afford you implicit advantages thanks to systemic racism, but you’re also benefitting from being afforded the level of hubris it takes to seek forgiveness from groups of people whose oppression continues to make your life easier. Of course, you want to know that you’re not one of the bad ones, that’s only natural. But there’s nobody out there who can absolve you from being white, no matter how woke you are. And also, all you’re doing is drawing attention to yourself instead of to people in need. Rather than performing these acts of contrition and toothless advocacy, go out there and actually do something. Get involved with groups like Showing Up for Racial Justice (SURJ) or check out this amazing and ever-expanding list that Mikki Halpin compiled of ways to make a difference right now. Don’t be afraid to be silent about what it is you’re doing. This is not your story. It’s already been your story for too long. Step back for a little while and do the work that needs to be done without feeling like your pain needs to take center stage. It doesn’t, and neither do you.

The problem with performative wokeness is not that its actions are inherently wrong, it’s that by loudly proclaiming over and over again that they are doing and are part of something exceptional, woke-tivists make it impossible to make normal the kind of things that should be normal, things like compassion and tolerance and goodwill and charity and progressive political action. Performative wokeness risks reducing those things into mere tropes or memes, the sort of thing that the masses will be sick of after a while, as if being moral and caring about building a healthy future for all members of society were just a trend. Much like celebrity political endorsements, performative wokeness risks alienating people who might otherwise be naturally drawn toward working for a more tolerant world—and that’s the kind of tragic future that no amount of safety pins, or apologies, can fix.

• OLT's Stuck in Irak says:

Wow, I wonder how much that idjit hates her own “DNA”.

And I wonder how long betamale boy will play his subjugated role.

Having said that, I take great pleasure in watching them out-Alinsky each other.

Go on ahead, fools. Meanwhile, I’ll sip tea with Kermit the Frog.

36. Chunky loves Pam says:

I really don’t get these owners and coaches are thinking saying it’s the player’s free speech to protest imaginary police abuse and hence denouncing the national anthem (insulting the military and many other Americans) while they’re doing their jobs representing the team. Are they saying the players can now control what the team stands for and not the owners of the franchise? What insanity is this? You can fire these fuckers and they still have free speech. Just like Bill Maher. They kicked his ass to the curb for saying the 9/11 mass murderers were courageous.

37. Chunky loves Pam says:

This is not an issue of freedom of speech. These are private industries which, like other private industries, regulate the speech that is permitted to take place on the job. That regulation takes place both officially through guidelines for employment conduct, and unofficially, as expressing a particular political opinion can result in social media and internal attacks leading to job loss. Just ask Brendan Eich and James Damore.

I can’t tell you how many times readers and potential/actual authors have told me they fear loss of job and career damage if they express non-liberal opinions at work or in a way that people at work could find out. There is a reign of terror ongoing in this country, but it’s not from the government, it’s from social-media-empowered leftists who seek to impose the most intrusive political litmus tests in every aspect of our lives.

The most revealing aspect of the culture war is not that the professional entertainment industries areas uniformly and aggressively liberal, but that they have pushed politics into every aspect of our lives. You will be made to care in the classroom and now, on the sports field.

The result, for me, is a withdrawal from much of professional culture.

It really is a “reign of terror,” in most professional fields today. Your job is at stake, if you express the “wrong opinion” on a number of issues, or tell a joke, or wear a sexist Hawaiian shirt. Trump’s election was meant to stick a pin in this bubble of insanity, and of course they are after him hammer and tongs, with full cooperation from the entrenched Deep State and the RINOs in Washington. There may be no rolling this crazy shit back.

Hugh Hefner dies and leaves a legacy of helping young males get through puberty.

There are many a story of hidden magazines stashed under mattresses, out of sight of the keen eyes of moms over the years. 😆

“Just for the articles.” 😆

RIP, you old devil. Your penis must be exhausted!

One thing I did not know was that Hefner had a son called ‘Cooper’.

And another one called ‘Marston’. Where have I been all these years? 😆

And his eldest son David. Am going back to bed.

It’s okay, he’s in a better place now. NO HE’S NOT!

No place is better than the Mansion.

All flags will be flying at full mast, in honor of his passing.

Today I’ve read several so-called conservative takes on Hefner and his life’s work, and basically, the writers blame him for abortion, std’s, female objectification and the breakdown of the American family. Please. Take a knee, Angry Scolds. He showed air-brushed nudes of lovely young women in a magazine. There was no “Playboy Philosophy,” other than a philosophy of making money and enjoying that money, with booze, broads and fine stereo equipment. 🙂

• Bunk x says:

He found a market niche and cleaned it up. Larry Flynt’s Hustler was just gross.

I hated the porn in Hustler. Ick. I loved the comics, though. The crudity made me laff, back in 1978. I had one sick panel taped to my door, which I will not describe here, because I am now an old man with adult children who might even read this page on occasion. It involved gym socks, and a perverted gym teacher who stuffed those reeking socks in his mouth. More I cannot say.

Fatso. The perpetual victim.

Fatass just had to retweet this glurge, because Trump’s Katrina. 😆

Get help, Gussy!

It’s gonna get a helluva lot colder very soon, Gus. Hope you’ve got that unbroken couch sorted out by then, with maybe a space heater or two. Couple of feral cats, for warmth.

Visqueen is your friend. 😆

Visqueen, Sterno and cats have gotten Gus through several freezing mountain winters. I’m betting he’ll get through this one just fine.

Meanwhile…does anyone have Hoosier Hoops’ number? Wonder if that offer is still open, of the two LGF buddies bunking down together for the winter, cabin fever by firelight, with booze and wrestling for entertainment. Still can’t believe Gus turned that one down. Seemed like a perfect fit.

• Bunk x says:

He should get some of that GoFundMe money and plow it back into the account like Charles Johnson does. My bet is that the girl who set up his account is gonna cut and run.

Ooooohhh, Samantha Bee! That’s some hard-hitting reportage, Fatass. 😆

Trump is actually getting a lot accomplished, despite the #Resistance and RINOs. So many celebrity kittens are losing their mittens, and crying so piteously. 😆

• OLT's Stuck in Irak says:

Has she given up on being a comedian?

Not that I’ve stopped laughing at her, just asking.

Methinks Samantha and Kathy Griffin need to join forces. Can you imagine the hilarity? 😆

Samantha reminds me of this lady down the street who’s a pesky busybody, involved in the subdivision association and also an elementary school teacher. She’s undoubtedly a progressive, as she wants to control everything. I think I’ll go put a burning lunch bag of George’s poo on her porch and ring the doorbell. ‘Tis the season. 😆

43. Chunky loves Pam says:

Isn’t it rather ironic that old Hef decided to start Playboy magazine because his wife betrayed him by sleeping with another man while he was away in the service? So he begins preaching open sex but evidently not for his wife. And he eventually dumped her because she had more sex experience than him. Kind of a Chunky-like double standard.

44. Chunky loves Pam says:

Also when mentioning Hef’s sons I didn’t notice anyone mentioning his daughter.

Christie Ann Hefner is the former Playboy Enterprises Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, a company created by her father, Hugh Hefner. She stepped down from her position at Playboy on January 30, 2009. Wikipedia

45. Abu penis penis penis lol says:

My awful Bears have a lightning delay so I ‘m watching the Blackhawks vs. Octo’s resurgent Red Wings. A Cup Final preview?

Heheh…don’t be cruel, Abu. The Wings are going to suffer through another rebuilding year, and we’ve made our peace with it. If it was up to me, I’d broom out several more vets for draft picks, and really start over. Tank the season, and get a number one pick. That’s how you build a champion…right, Chicago? 🙂

Stupid-ass SJW librarian goes mental on Melania, says donated Dr. Seuss books are chock-full of racist propaganda. 😆

Note to Fatass McDumbth: Twitter doesn’t give two shits about you. It’s not your cratered blog, where you had an orgy of banning thousands of people for having wrongthink opinions on any number of issues over which you’d gone batshit. Nobody retweets you or pays you any mind whatsoever, despite your endless pleas for attention. Your begging goes unrewarded.

Other than all that, I think you’ve really hit on a surefire formula for success, so keep tweeting hundreds of times per day. You’re on the verge of making it yuge, as in days of yore (2001-2009). We think you’re really groovy…hey, could you spare a few bucks for your faithful flying monkey-boy, Gus? He’s really hurting and needs a new couch. Thanks!

Actually, it means Chunkles is getting butthurt and he hits the block button before said butthurt becomes massive and stinging. 😆

Yes, it actually does, Fatso. Libturds prove it every day by running away from debate. Your biggest fear is that you’ll be exposed as the ignorant ass you are. Yesterday I engaged on Twitter with a libby nitwit who wanted to go off on that RAPE complaint against Trump. All I kept asking was “so why did it take five tries to file this, and why were NONE of the five complaints ever served on Trump. I kept asking the question until he finally ran the fuck away and blocked me.

• dezes157 says:

Note to Chuck, the best way to prove something is chaffing your ass is to crow about how it’s not bothering you.
      Holy shit you are dense.

PETA can take their tofu and shove it, says Detroit black activist. 😆

Repressive dietary habits aside, this is the Left eating the Left, and that’s always good for a laugh. Eat up!

Gus’ panhandling page is still stalled.

4 days without a donation.

I see a large cardboard box under a highway overpass in Gus’ future. 😆

Gus retweeted this because he’s still shilling for Shrillary and hating on Bernie, who continues to be far more popular with the Dhimmi-base. It’s good comedic material, watching them chase each other around the empty table. This thread has some cute race-baiting and whatnot, and is a good microcosm of the Big Loser Controversy the Dhimmis are fighting:

• OLT's Stuck in Irak says:

That’s an awesome thread. LOL.

“Why didn’t Bernie win, HMMMM?”

and no one knew the correct answer:

“THE DNC FUCKING CHEATED HIM ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND?”

/I may have edited that answer a bit

Am praying that the Blabbermouth Schultz aide scandal blows the DNC apart.

The Bernie-Bots are not giving up, which is really awesome news. Run that decrepit old socialist again, this time with the full grudging support of the DNC! 🙂

• Bunk x says:

Looks like an Al Yankovic parody photo.

Either that, or Charles Johnson’s graduation pic. Hey, has anyone seen him around Culver City’s finer artisan cheese sangwidge joints, lately? That photo will be worth its own GoFundMe pot-o-gold, should it be verified. 🙂

• Bunk x says:

We could sit and wait just just like the paparazzi do to snap some photos, but that could be dangerous because Charles knows Mr. Mossberg.
          How much does a P.I. cost?

51. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Comical shit. This pinhead obviously has no clue that Dr. Seuss is actually Theodor Geisel, a passionate anti-fascist cartoonist with a rich history of speaking truth to power and mocking authoritarian dictator haters. To call him a racist is about the sickest most idiotic thing you could do.

52. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Stop whining. It’s obnoxious. I have a fractured shoulder & went to work. Then I went to take care of bossman’s banking & did the grocery shopping. So shut up & just DO IT!! Quit behaving like a pathetic loser male.

In fairness to Gus, he has to walk all the way to Safeway, and then into the dark alley where the dumpsters are located, and then clamber into the filthy bins to forage for edible, recently-thawed pot pies and such. It’s a workout. While he’s in the alley anyway, he has to service a few pervs for Sterno and ditchweed money, though that might be covered by his current GoFundMe windfall. Old habits die hard, and you don’t want to lose regular customers.

Note to ‘Mouse — you’re a trooper! I’d have phoned it in this week, if I were as banged-up as you. 🙂

Thanks Octo! 🙂 I could take sick or even vacation days but boss man is old and counts on me. He pays well to make sure I’m compensated. 🙂

Well, you did the right thing. Nice that he appreciates you! The old liberal knows on which side his daily bread is buttered, which is a very good thing, and kind of rare these days. I’m quite sure you’ve earned his trust.

By the way, Tylenol sucks.

As I learned from my dentist during wisdom tooth surgery, when you have real pain, take 800-1600 mgs of ibuprofen every four hours, with a good long-acting antacid. Works better than most opioids, without knocking you out. You can keep up this dosage for several days during the worst of your ordeal, and then scale it back. Ibuprofen doesn’t chew up your stomach like aspirin, but it works to decrease prostaglandins, which results in a thinner protective lining of your stomach over time. You can protect your stomach with the antacids, but don’t abuse it with alcohol or overly-fatty foods during this time.

This also worked for me when I had a fractured foot, which had kept me awake for two days until I started taking two 800mg Motrin (ibuprofen) every four hours. If this doesn’t kill the pain enough to let you sleep, then you might need stronger stuff, the opioids that lead to addiction, overdose and death.

• Bunk x says:

Heheheh…we’re spending millions upon millions, keeping the Unicorn Messiah and his family safe from unicorn hunters. But Chunky is concerned about Trump, so let’s humor him and nod thoughtfully. 😆

55. Charles Fkupted Johnson says:

This place is boring. It needs moar cat videos.

🙂