Race Detective Charles Johnson Defames Another Jew Again.

So Charles, what exactly is racist about limiting immigration to those who have skills, talent and finances to contribute to the economic prosperity of the United States of America?

Here’s what Charles and his grips / handlers are all bothered about:

They’re bothered about it because it is the truth.

For 45 years (1920-1965) open immigration policy was shut down to allow for assimilation of a generation of previous immigrants, and the policy was supported by progressives, liberals, conservatives, labor unions and everyone in between because it was sound fiscal policy.

When unskilled foreign workers, accepted en-masse, flood the workforce (and compete for low-skill jobs with other recent immigrants) they deprive young U.S. men and women from important entry-level jobs. It hurts young blacks the most, just like almost every other Democrat Party policy since its founding in 1830. (Any source that claims the Democrat Party came out of the 1700s is a lying historical revisionist.)

Charles, we’d love to hear you ‘splain your lack of education on American History, but we know you’d just embarrass yourself. What did you wash, mow, trim, clean or wipe when you were 16 years old?

163 Comments on “Race Detective Charles Johnson Defames Another Jew Again.”

Australia, Canada and Mexico ALL have merit-based immigration policies. Funny how they want us to be Canadian in our Healthcare or Australian in our gun policy but don’t want our immigration policy messed with.

In point of fact, merit based immigration means that low-skilled labor jobs will be available to those AMERICANS that need them most. It is not in our national interest to be the dumping ground for illiterates.

And I suspect Democrats and libturds like No BucksChuck hate this because suddenly they’ve realized that this type of immigrant may not vote Democrat.

Oh, and by the way, Fatso, You’re as much an elitist as that fool Acosta. For instance, in India, English is taught. These are brown people. Don’t you like them? English is taught in Japan, Korea, Vietnam, China, South America and Africa. Why? Because it is the language of business. Are you saying that those people should be excluding.

Yes you are. Because you yourself are a fucking RACIST.

• Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

As usual Arachne you are making way too much sense for the fat idiot who uses french words but delightfully mispronounces them. If he were as smart as you he never would have switched sides and trashed his once promising web dump becoming a pauper and a logic devoid moron with no friends on either side. Then he would have been merely a coward instead of what he is now. A fool and a coward.

• dudebro says:

When I heard the comment, I thought of India immediately too. Liberals are so predictable stupid.

2. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Jim Accosted gets accosted by intelligence, knowledge and logic once again. He’s lucky it was this guy who only mildly and politely told him he’s the biggest dumbass on the planet. If it had been my girl SHS he would have been having to change his tampon and his panties.

3. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

@jamisonfoser Please note! The “Charles Johnson” referenced here is NOT ME. It’s a Holocaust-denying white supremac… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
    13 hours ago

Please note! I’m the insane idiot who bizarrely changed sides and now embrace many and various stupidities on the left that I used to brutally ridicule.

– Chunk the Johnson

4. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

If I see journalists cite “Cernovich Media” as a source, you’d better stand back because I’m going to hurl. Don’t. Just don’t.
    13 hours ago

You’ve been warned. He really means it. Play your cards right or you will no longer be a favorite of the famous Chunky Johnson. The crazy one. Not the younger smart ginger one that can write.

5. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

I can’t wait for the early morning rage-tweeting binge from our so-called president. This is going to be epic.
    11 hours ago

Because I Pavlovianly want to call the POTUS insane yet again for the 900th time. That’s just how I roll.
    – Chunkles the Clown Johnson – please donate to my Arts GoFundMe. Because bitching about the President is art evidently.

6. OLT's Stuck in Irak says:

RT @Shakestweetz: I have earned my place on the left. No one gets to write me out of the left just b/c I don’t love Bernie Sanders. https:/…

Why oh why do I enjoy this kind of butthurt puling?

But I do. I do.

• Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

That is funny. I think Gus is ridiculing this guy. Earned your place of disenfranchisement on the left because Clinton Crime Syndicate?

7. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

@jamisonfoser I’ve asked Politico writers to use “Chuck Johnson” to avoid confusing me with this creep, but they re… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
    13 hours ago

To which they replied “Who are you again?”.

Actually, the linebacker from the Carolina Panthers would like you to be called “NoBucksChuck” to avoid confusing him with your pathetic, lying, plagiarizing ass.

8. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Hey Muricans. The only country that spoke English during colonial days was England.
    24 minutes ago

Which is why Gus is an ignoramus as well as an anti-American bigot.

Although the English language had barely penetrated into Wales, Ireland and the Scottish Highlands by the time of Shakespeare, just two hundred years later, in 1780, John Adams was confident enough to be able to claim (with a certain amount of foresight, but quite reasonably) that English was “destined to be in the next and succeeding centuries more generally the language of the world than Latin was in the last or French is in the present age”. In 1852, the German linguist, Jacob Grimm, called English “the language of the world”, and predicted it was “destined to reign in future with still more extensive sway over all parts of the globe”.

It was taken very much for granted by the British colonial mentality of the time that extending the English language and culture to the undeveloped and backward countries of Africa and Asia was a desirable thing. The profit motive may have been foremost, but there was a certain amount of altruistic motivation as well, and many saw it as a way of bringing order and political unity to these chaotic and internecine regions (as well as binding them ever more strongly to the Empire). To some extent, it is true that the colonies were happy to learn the language in order to profit from British industrial and technological advances.

But colonialism was a two-way phenomenon, and Britain’s dealings with these exotic countries, as well as the increase in world trade in general during this time, led to the introduction of many foreign loanwords into English. For instance, Australia gave us a set of words (not particularly useful outside the context of Australia itself) like boomerang, kangaroo, budgerigar, etc. But India gave us such everyday words as pyjamas, thug, bungalow, cot, jungle, loot, bangle, shampoo, candy, tank and many others.

9. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Because if you don’t believe every single fabricated lying narrative from the left then you’re a bigot. Which is yet another lie.

This fucker’s such a crooked idiot. Just like Chunky the Johnson. I don’t think the left realized that there is actually a limit to how much you can lie in public where it’s clearly documented and recorded. The Obungle era tested that limit. And dumb Chunky, idiot that he is joined the pathological lying party right as that happened. Total jack wagon.

10. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Montreal Turns Stadium Into Welcome Centre for Asylum Seekers From US lgf.bz/2wmR5x7
    15 hours ago

Good. They can take the superior acting and US bad-mouthing Canuck’s jobs. Eventually the rural northern hicks who think they’re sophisticated (but are actually red necks) will catch on.

11. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

12. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

The crooked left think they hold all the cards because they’ve infiltrated virtually everything. The WH, the GOP, the intelligence agencies and law enforcement, of course the MSM for many years. But they’re failing because the POTUS has the backing of the American people. And the twits at Twitter would love to shut down his account but they know they can’t. He’s gone around all the ratfuckers.

13. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

RT @AngryBlackLady: It seems to me the dirtbag left is now setting itself up to be the arbiters of what is and isn’t racist or sexist, whic…
    17 minutes ago

Not sure what’s more remarkable. Gus thinking this is retweet quality or the sheer dishonest stupidity of the statement itself. The dirtbag left??? Now setting itself up???? Says a woman who calls you a racist if you disagree with her on anything! And belongs to a party who claims you’re either a progressive or a racist.

• OLT's Stuck in Irak says:

These fuckers are all the “dirtbag left” and they know it. Arbiters of racism, sexism, etc. … that’s something you DID build.

Frankenstein has lost control of his monster. Surprise!

• Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Yup. Professor Weinstein found that out the hard way. I have little sympathy for him. I hear he’s sueing for bajillions. I don’t think it will be hard to prove he encouraged and applauded the very behavior he now whines about.

14. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Transcripts of Trump’s Calls With Foreign Leaders Leaked, and Wow, Are They Ever Bizarre lgf.bz/2wpGgdH https://t.co/2Vdz5E6GGX
    1 hour ago

That’s what is so funny about Chunky. He thinks everyone has a short memory and completely forgot that this is news from 6 months ago. And by bizarre the fat fuck means they show that Trump truly pushes the agenda he campaigned on. Unlike other lying ratfucker politicians. And bloggers who change their stripes. Which is why The Donald succeeds in business, governing and beautiful women where loser liars like Chunk fail to even get donations on their “Arts” (a lie) GoFundMe. The Donald does the work where the latter is just trying to get free money for the same bitching any idiot can do.

15. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

2/2 dangerous that the guy making those calls is a classless, arrogant, ignorant buffoon and an embarrassment to the United States.
    1 hour ago

1/2 I understand the argument some are making that leaking Trump’s calls with foreign leaders is dangerous. But I think it’s FAR more …
    1 hour ago

Which is why you’re a treasonous fucker that everyone hates. You’re a hateful backstabbing bastard that has a double standard for everything (one for you and one for anyone else who disagrees with your infantile arguments) and cannot be trusted.

16. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Stopping leaks like this won’t fix the real problem: Trump himself.
    1 hour ago

Really? Ever ask yourself why your blog is a smoking crater and you have to beg unsuccessfully online for donations? And it’s a big deal that some dumb ass totaled your 10 yr old gas guzzler. Who’s responsible for that?

Asking for a friend.

The leaks will be routed out by Chief of Staff Kelly. Whoever did this latest leak of phone transcripts will be found. And things won’t be pleasant.

17. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

News media reports on area man making $150K/year being broke. People laugh.
    2 hours ago

Translation: Gus would kill to make 150k a year. You wouldn’t have to split an apartment with a guy who puts up a visqueen barrier and controls the heat from his side, right? Or wash your socks in your sister’s dishwasher.

18. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

13 hours ago

And all those Muslims you’re apologizing for get a pass on the Holocaust denying? And they don’t have to bake a cake for queers either? Only Christians. Nice couple of standards you have there to add to your entire worldview flip flop. And you question Trump’s sanity?

Charles Foster Johnson LOVES Holocaust-denying, gay-stoning, Female Genital Mutilation Muslim supremacists!

19. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Here’s an example of vicious bullying on Gateway Pundit. I don’t believe this is racism because you have to be slightly intelligent to have a race theory however misguided.

The white teens were likely targets to these older black guys. Just someone to fuck with and terrorize. I’d like to say white people don’t do this kind of thing but I’ve seen plenty of it as I was growing up. It’s just amoral older teens showing dominance. My friend and I who were about 14 or 15 were cutting through a field by a shopping center and two about 18, 19 yr old bad asses came through the same cut through in the dividing wall. They were bigger than us and we started to say hi. This dude cold cocks my buddy Pres for no fricking reason! Just to watch him fall. He actually tried to hit us both but when he swung at Pres first I backed up and avoided getting hit. He was OK but seriously jacked his jaw. Fucking dickheads. It was clear the guy thought it would be funny to knock out two kids at once. Ha ha.

We were leaving a dive bar, got in the car, then found ourselves surrounded by a gang of white assholes who were pissed off about something, started jumping on the hood and rocking the car. One of our guys couldn’t fasten his seatbelt so the car wouldn’t start, and our dumbass driver decided to get out to talk to the idiots. We all had to get out to back him up. As soon as I got out from the back seat someone grabbed my hair and I was thrown over a Volkswagen.

There was a bright spot in the melee, though. One of my buddies broke his wrist playing rugby and had a cast that wrapped around his hand. He messed up some faces that night, slapping them open handed. Cracked the cast, too.

20. ISTE says:

Finally the Trump administration, or maybe just President Trump is getting their shit together. I hope so. I did something several years ago to find out who was releasing confidential documents. The documents were technical specifications and were not finalized. They were a work in progress and not the finished product. The document once finalized could be freely published but somehow the unfinished work was escaping. I used a very old trick.

I hope Trump knows it too.

The transcripts were prepared by the White House but have not been released. The Post is publishing reproductions rather than original documents in order to protect sources. The reproductions below also include minor spelling and grammatical mistakes that appeared in the documents.

• ISTE says:

The scenario….

I email just two people a very personal medical problem.

To Calo….

I have had a strange sensation between my butt cheeks for a few weeks and last night I sneezed violently. To my horror and disgust half a pound of bright purple grape looking things appeared in my shorts! I called 911 as I writhed in agony, and was quickly transported by Houston Fire Department to the nearest hospital.

To Bunk…

I have had a strange sensation between my butt cheeks for a few weeks and last night I sneezed violently. To my horror and disgust half a pound of bright purple grape looking things appeared in my shorts! I called 911 as I writhed in agony and was quickly transported by Houston Fire Department to the nearest hospital.

• ISTE says:

Today the lead article in the Houston Chronicle was..

ISTE HAS HEMORRHOIDS!!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS!

A confidential email obtained by the Houston Chronicle confirms ISTE has hemorrhoids!
        The full text of the email is here, unedited..

The source of this confidential email has been protected

Hey thanks Calo for sharing that with the rest of the world!!!!!!

PS hypothetical scenario. My asshole is fine thank you, but this demonstrates how you find the leak.

• ISTE says:

And I hate it when I fuck up nested blockquotes but you get the idea

• Abu penis penis penis lol says:

You sure paint a picture, ISTE. 😊

• ISTE says:

Yeah, that is how you identify who leaked documents,

• ISTE says:

The Calo email had a , after agony. The Bunk email didn’t. The Houston Chronicle posted the hypothetical email I sent to Calo

“Found the leak.” 😯

Sleeping overnight in Amarillo. Big day of traveling through corn country tomorrow. Haven’t seen a steenkin’ Dhimmicrat since we left LA five days ago. Sedona was awesome, as always. Okay, there were a few moon-unit Dummies hanging around the psychic crazies emporiums, which are kind of rife there.

BTW, the medical jargon for those “bright purple grape looking things” are Gomers Piles.

• icekoldebassman says:

I’ve heard them referenced as “bum grapes”.

I am officially grossed out. Blech!@!!!

• Minnowredux says:

That, or on a razorback hog….

…or on a gut barge…

Lena “Hogfat” Dunham would NEVER travel any other way besides first class. She’s extremely rich, thanks to her pandering ways. Free to move about the country in splendor, spewing her idiocy. Latest estimate of her net worth is $12M, but she’s got lots of irons in the fire.

22. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Among many other insane side-effects of the Trump Horror, we’re now seeing conservatives, in lock-step, dissing the Statue of Liberty.
    10 hours ago

Liberal logic:
    The Statue of Liberty is a permanent invitation to unchecked and unopposed foreign invasion.
    And millions of South American and Mexican illegals in our country is perfectly fine. We need them to clean our pools because no one wants to do that. However talking to a Russian is sinister treason. If you try to find out how many illegals voted in the last Presidential election you’re a bigot.

Got it?

• KGB says:

When do you think Charles first used the word “dis”? I mean, I know he’s always been down with the Negros, but I don’t remember him affecting their speech patterns.

• Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Oh sure. He’s in that funky brothahs milyo.

First use of “dissing.”

30 Charles Tue, Oct 9, 2007 6:04:04pm

re: #16 Killgore Trout

re: #4 EC Marm
        I think their whole point was that Rudy was winning. The term “freep” means to spam a poll to change the results. The easiest one to choose to change the results was Fred because he was the closest.

Yep, that’s what it means. And I’m not dissing Free Republic — but there are a lot of people there who really hate Rudy, and the purpose of that post was to change the results against him.

First use of “dissed.”

305 Charles Sun, Sep 7, 2008 10:42:50am

re: #299 looking closely

Peronsally, I think this story is much ado about nothing.
        BHO was asked if he ever thought about serving, and he said he thought about it, but didn’t do it (just as just about every adult male has, particularly given the mandatory draft registration).
        No news here, especially given that we know he didn’t serve.

The news in this story is simply that Obama is pandering to those very same bitter gun-clingers that he dissed at a San Francisco fundraiser. And he’s doing it because he’s afraid.
        You can almost see the inner voices arguing among themselves when he talks.

First use of “dis.”

183 Charles Thu, Sep 8, 2011 4:36:40pm

Did Obama just dis libertarians?

No one dissed the Statue of Liberty. They simply informed asshat ignoramuses like NoBuckChuck what it really stood for.

• icekoldebassman says:

So, Charlatan, the poem on the Statue is law, but the Constitution is a poem to be edited at whim to reflect the lack of moral courage of the culture?
      Asking for a friend.

Gussy’s dreaming of an early Xmas…

24. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

What’s More Dangerous: Leaks, or an Incompetent President Unfit for Office? lgf.bz/2vAgvuN https://t.co/wq5IWmJ8By
    18 minutes ago

Really? Incompetent? What does that say about who you wanted for President? Who had the entire MSM cheering her and cheating and lying in her defense?

I think Fatso is over the edge. No really, Remember how he made fun of people with Bush Derangement Syndrome? And then Obama Derangement Syndrome? He honestly sounds more psychotic than any of them.

• dezes157 says:

I think its from being so desperate, he flails around like a blind man on fire.
        He really was so self absorbed that he thought he could switch teams and no one on the left would remember just how vile and spiteful he is, how fast he will knife you in the back and blame the victim of his deranged attacks.
        He will lie, cheat, steal and defraud with no remorse, he will slander or liable anyone for personal gain.
        He really believed he was LGF, that it was just his shear genius that made the site what it was, oh he found out to late, That is if its sank into that drug fried brain of his.
        Too late now, he has burned every bridge there was.
        His hate has consumed the better part of his worthless unproductive life and he deserves to wallow in misery.

His unpopularity is so obvious in the utter failure of his fund-raising sham. If LGF was as popular now as it was back in the Bush years, he’d be raking in the $$$$. LGF is pathetic.

25. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

26. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Chunk wishes we had this competent leader.

27. ISTE says:

Useless to me. A waste of money.

Sex robot who can ORGASM and remember YOUR favourite position now available

A SEX robot manufacturer has claimed the latest ‘women’ provide an experience comparable with real human sex.

For $3300. You got to be joking! I have a $22.49 https://www.amazon.com/Electric-Panini-Sandwich-Polished-Stainless/dp/B001GJSP2Y and I am perfectly happy with it. Granted it does not orgasm but I get great pleasure from it.

• ISTE says:

Who pays $3300 for something that can’t make a sammich!

I just ordered a titanium non-stick thingy from Amazon. I know what you mean AND it doesn’t snore & gives me what I want, WHEN I want!!!

• ISTE says:

LOL, I bet the next generation of sex robots snore AND steal all the blankets.. Realism.

Wonder if the male robots fart and hold their owners head under the blankets? That would be the “Dutch Oven” setting.. 🙂

This guy is funny.

Yeah.

Believe it or not, this version is even better.

Wow. Look at all the white people.

And Black Irish aren’t…

• Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

What no twerking and other sexual simulation grinding? No cursing and blatant disrespect? Must be white devils!

Once more for bad measure. The boy knows how to steal from the better ones. 😉

The young gal pic’d above has nice bumps in her upper torso. Not that an old goat like me should be lookin’. Just an idle observation.

• Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Both are great. It’s a toss up.

Love Cash — the more I get older, the more I appreciate his genius.

I’ve been a Rev. Horton fan since the first time I heard him on a college radio station, and saw him shortly after in a small bar in Detroit. Along with Social Distortion, Supersuckers and a few other less-popular punks, he set the standard. We loved the classical rock, we faked it to the disco beats, but we learned how to go nuts from the punks.

Yep!! Spot on!

Here’s Fatso desperately trying to get King’s attention. Barf.

• Minnowredux says:

Okay. Let’s ponder this for a second. An illiterate, uneducated asshole pontificates about “masterful writing and characterization”.

So. We know by definition, it isn’t.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Nice try Chuckie.

You and Stephen King can both kiss my ass.

So he re-read a Steven King horror novel 20 years ago?

Here are some books worth re-reading:
      The Perfect Storm
      The Lost Moon
      The Code Breakers
      Penn & Teller’s How To Play With Your Food

Huckleberry Finn
        Pride And Prejudice
        Great Expectations
        Portnoy’s Complaint
        Get Shorty

Stephen King is an incredibly obtuse, aged hippie who has swallowed every left-wing trope since the early 60’s. He used to be able write a decent thriller or horror novel, but now it’s all sad regurgitation and obvious political posturing. “Misery” was a great story, for example. The truck that hit him knocked all the cool out of him, I guess. Or maybe he should go back to booze and cocaine, the influence under which he wrote all of his classic shit.

Got home this afternoon, just barely under 9000 miles for the 3 weeks of travel. Saw a lot of great things (!), had some great visits with some fine people, and enjoyed the company of the wife and kids for different legs of the journey. If anyone wants to see some photographic evidence of the trip, let me know — I feel like it’s kind of obnoxious and braggy, throwing vacation pics out unsolicited. We don’t travel like royalty, but we see lots of cool stuff and people. Glad to be home with George right now. He’s going with us on our next trip, Up North. Not sure if that’s going to be this week, or next. Gotta check George’s schedule.

Just another night in Bangkok, Colorado…

Oh damn.
    Rolls eyes.
    5 hours ago
    High hat.
    5 hours ago
    K
    5 hours ago

I want to start my own personal blog, just for writing down odd thoughts and things — NOT to compete with this great enterprise, of course. Does anyone have an opinion on the easiest, cheapest route? I’m leaning toward Google’s Blogger, right now, but lots of people are pushing WordPress and Squarespace. I’m kind of tech-stupid, so easy is important. Also, I’m cheap — I like free the best. Any input would be appreciated.

I’d go with WordPress. 🙂

Ditto. Blogger is a bit simpler to use, but WorpDress gives you a lot more options. I know nothing about SquareSpace. A lot of people like Tumblr, but it doen’t allow comments, at least not from non-users.

If you want to make money off your blog, there’s this guy named Charles Johnson. He does cool flash animation and web design techniques. It’s amazing.

Ooh, yeah! I’m gonna cash in like Chunky! 😆

Just for fun, I downloaded free copies of “Blogging For Dummies” and “Professional Blogging For Dummies” from my favorite torrent site. I bet Chunky’s got them both memorized by now.

• Abu penis penis penis lol says:

Octoblog? Goodie.

OT: vacation pix are always cool, especially ones of Ms. Octo.
      😎

I like George too! 🙂

I will work on the pics — we have a variety of sources and storage solutions which are confusing to an aging Luddite. Still tired from the last three days driving marathon, too. George is extremely happy we’re home — had to promise to take him along, next time.

I’m trying to figure it out too. Especially the part where I can upload pics & can repost them here without paying a fee for storage, i.e. Dropbox

Your blog is very amusing, Bunk — always a good time, whenever I visit. I intend to make mine very boring and primitive, with few pics to draw the eye. Congrats on your tenth anniversary!

Checking out the WordPress link from your site now. Seems like a plan.

• Abu penis penis penis lol says:

Yummy. Detroit’s meh sports teams, lol.
        / I’m prolly pre-banned. Rats.

Four teams rebuilding at once? Oy gevalt. Not as much fun as it sounds like…

You are not banned yet, Abu, but you’re on thin fucking ice. 😆

Oh, my aching ass. 😆

• Minnowredux says:

hey Charlie…. pseudoscientific is a mighty multi-syllabic word for an idiot like you. Please use caution. That is SIX whole syllables bra’…..

I have another one for you that is more appropo’ to your situation and that I think you might also relate to. It is SEVEN syllables…. pseudointellectual. See! I am smarter than you!!

Now run along outside and play in the street Charlie boy.

• Trump is Teh Satan! Hit the tip!! jar! says:

Is there any doubt he pronounces pseudo as SWAYDO?

I forgot to include a pic with the above story — must be getting forgetful in my old age. Oh, well. Here’s the SJW in action.

Happy now? 😆

Did you REALLY have to post her fat self? Blech.

Well, no. I just thought it would enhance the clarity on what we’re dealing with here. I may have miscalculated.

On the good side, I’ve never gotten around to posting those nude pics of Leslie Jones from when she was going crazy about criticism of the female Ghostbusters, and then her phone got hacked. Let’s just say, she was the butt of some very coarse humor, based on those pics. 😆

• ISTE says:

You should never judge someone from their external appearance. It is what is inside them that counts. Their minds and their heart.

Irony Meter long since gone, luckily. 😆

Just when you think there’s no juice left in the ol’ meme, you find a gusher of lulz. 😆

They tried. They really tried.

The statement from “Baltimore Ceasefire” referring to the police as being part of the genocide against black men is par for the course, I guess. Even though the only incident this year in Baltimore that even comes close is one where a black man holding knives to the throats of two small children was taken out by the cops when negotiations broke down. Genocide! 😆

Meanwhile, in Chicago, only 3 were killed and 29 wounded in this weekend’s firing range follies. Good work, kids!

Chunky tries vewwy, vewwy hard to connect with his target demo, the Young Dumbth, by linking to fey, pwecious artists like this bird-loving cat. Keep trying, Fatass! 😆

My Precioussssss!

The continuing ,fading “Allahu Ackbars” are just wonderful. God is great, indeed. Not your vile, gutter-slime death-cult “god,” but the one we like to refer to as “Good God!” As in, “Good God, that was a nice comeback!” (BOOM!) 😆

My girl Ri-Ri gets down at these festivals! 🙂

• ISTE says:

Does she have an older sister? If so can I have her phone number? Well being honest here can I have her mother’s phone number.

🙂

I’m glad I’m not the onliest one here who appreciates this fabulous creature. And yes, you can have her mother’s number — it’s (01)- 36-2436, in Barbados. Another number you can try if that one’s busy, is 867-5309, with the appropriate prefix. You’ll figure it out. Mom’s looking forward to your call!

“Global Swarming” comes dangerously close to mocking the celebs’ favorite real-life doomsday scenario, eh wot? I stopped watching the series after the third one, as they were just repeating lines, scenes and everything else by then. And yet they continue to pump them out, which means people must be watching. Hasn’t the franchise jumped the shark yet? Maybe I should get back on board, and ride this thing out.

Fatass got bitch-slapped again, and he got very peevish! 😆

@AniB64 And now, I’m going to say goodbye, because this has gotten boring and silly, and I have much better things to do.
    1 hour ago
    @AniB64 I listen to lots of people, all the time. But when people come at me with insults and condescension, that’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
    1 hour ago
    @AniB64 Before or after I leave all social media at your command?
    1 hour ago
    @AniB64 You must be looking into a different mirror than I am. twitter.com/Green_Football…
    1 hour ago
    @AniB64 I know, nobody should ever freak out and tell others they need to leave all social media. That would be bad.
    1 hour ago

Remember when Chunky was all cool and aloof, back in his halcyon days? Now he’s all sweaty and peevish, in a Haldol daze. Wha’ happened, Fatass? Was it really just the Pam-thing? I’ve seen other men destroyed by female rejection, but your fall was more precipitous than the Biblical Flood. 😯

Gene Kelly? Rain? Okay!