Ramping it up, are we, Charles? We can play that game, too.

There was a time when someone said he/she wanted to see Johnson’s head on a pike. Johnson screamed bloody murder and claimed it was a death threat, until ISTE jumped in to fill the request.

[Top image h/t @Beerbarron32 via dezes157. Bottom image from here.]

68 Comments on “Charles Johnson Said Kathy Griffin didn’t go far enough with her stupid decapitation stunt.”

Trump’s arm is getting quite the workout there, holding the bloated noggin of Dear Fatass. Luckily, that arm is very strong, from being pointed at so many people while PDT informs the unlucky target that their services on his behalf are no longer required.

Yes, everyone do that, if that should ever happen. This time, Trump ran the ultimate outsider’s campaign, a hostile takeover that wasn’t supported at any time by his fellow Republicans, aside from a few outliers like Gingrich and Kanye West. As usual, Chunky has the story completely wrong, which is why…TA-DA! The Streak Is Intact. 😆

Johnny had a lot of demons in him.

This guy, too.

Dang. Gris Gris Gumbo Ya Ya – I didn’t know it was a song until now. I first heard the phrase in the mid ’80s, from a friend from Memphis, never connected it to Dr. John.
        Jacomo Logan was a lot of fun.

It’s a bit of a spooky masterpiece, innit? I had to download it from the Youtube and add it to my digital Dr. John Greatest Hits album. I was turned on to the Night Tripper by my much-older brother, after he returned from his Army service in ’72. Coincided with my discovery of the evil weed, and other swampy music like CCR (faux-swamp, they were California dudes) and Dale Hawkins.

Gus is fighting a fierce rearguard action against the Lefty Fringe, aka All The Young Dummiecraps. It’s a fight you can’t win, drunkie. Best you learn to accept your new totalitarian bosses, or come back over to the Dark Side. We have cake and beer. Bring your own ass.

LOL.
    Barbie’s in #TwitterGulag.

You have to read this story to appreciate the full enormity of the Democraptic cronyism. Keyword, “craptic.” 😆

Ruh-roh! Stevie Wonder isn’t blind to the obvious, apparently. Race-hustlers hardest hit. Chunky, what say you?

8. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Stevie allowed himself to be used by the BLM scum a few times. But apparently he’s had enough of the lunacy. And is well informed about the black on black violence which poses a much greater risk to black communities than police officers do. Chunky of course will ignore this and continue shoveling BLM bullshit.

Like asking Chunky McDumbth or Gusano to perform an honest day’s work for an honest day’s pay. “That does not compute, Will Robinson.” 😆

• Minnowredux says:

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Charles is pretending to know what he is talking about again.

Ten bucks says he has never owned a dog.

I KNOW he doesn’t know jack about Calculus.

And, to top it all off, he doesn’t have or know anything about conscience.

Why. That’s a “three-fer”.

Hey, Charles. What’s the cotangent of the cube root of your face?

Turns out it’s pie.

• Trump is Teh Taliban!! - Chuck0 the Clown - CEO Loser Grown Fetuses (LGF) says:

The only cubed root Chunky McFatty knows about is the fried taters that come with his artisanal cheese omelette.

I’m sure he stole the “dog doing calculus” line from somewhere else.
        I think Fatso didn’t get the DNC memo that saying GOP has no heart isn’t reasonating anymore. Especially now that $15/hour wage policies of the Dems and Obamacare has crippled their job market.

From the InCaseYouMissedIt Department: About those Trump Lies:
    They’re all lies.

Charles. I guess writing script for Atari games doesn’t require a lot of mental acumen.

Charles. You’re an ex-Atari programmer yelling at the POTUS. Your credibility hovers close to zero, @Green_Footballs.

I wouldn’t rule out unmedicated schizophrenia at this point. Chunky’s not tracking very well. Like Olbie, he’s filled with grandiose notions of his own influence. It’s concerning.

Gussy must have diarrhea.

Actually, Fatso, POTUS is correct and you’re the one who sounds crazy & desperate. 😆

I like to call this, “Projection Illustrated Daily.” It’s an ongoing series.

I have a Degree In Psychology, you know. 😉

Right. A cheap suit who’s a billionaire, leader of the free world, married to a super model and who’s grown kids make more money in a day than you ever made playing the gwee-tar for successful black men. Give it up Fatso. He’s Trump the winner and fighter, you’re Chunk the loser and whiner.

“Coming apart like a cheap suit.”
      Charles, your mind is threadbare.

Chunky doesn’t own a suit, cheap or otherwise. Even his old tuxedo t-shirt wouldn’t fit over his moobs nowadays… 😦

Two things I tackled this week, for s&g’s: The first season of “The Preacher,” which I’m now up to Ep.5 and binging right along. This is nutty goodness! It’s an adaptation of a graphic novel, like “The Walking Dead,” so there’s the dynamic of an existing storyline vs. creative interpretation, which leads to some ratcheting up of an already mad premise. Very well done so far, and I’m loving a certain character played by the brilliant and beauteous actress Ruth Negga.

Bedtime Reading: “My Campfire,” by Jolly Adolph. I translated the name wrong, so as not to trigger anyone or bring undue Godwinian scrutiny. This book is a corker! I’ve always wanted to read it, but never wanted to buy it for obvious reasons — found a nice free copy on the ‘net and I’m totally absorbed now, about a third of the way through. Huge historical import aside, it’s much better written than dreck like “Dreams Of My Father,” or anything bearing the Clinton name.

This is the man before he got hooked on drugs and ascended to power, and the force of his intellect really comes through. He has deep insights on political organizations, governing of people, journalism, youthful struggle, communist/socialist hypocrisy and contradictions, and more. Just when you think, “Hey, this guy had a lot of good ideas,” he veers into a tangent that usually involves Jews, and their subversion of the state. It’s the little door in his forehead that pops open, and the cuckoo bird sings “The Horst Wessel Song,” or a snippet of “Die Valkyrie.” Another nice feature of reading this book, at least for me, is that inside my head I’m hearing it read by the man himself, in a very strong German accent.

BECAUSE YOU WEIGH 400 LBS WITH PURPLE HAIR AND YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE YOU FELL INTO THE FISHING TACKLE BOX!

That Newsweak link is infected with malware. Guess that’s what a once reputable mag, now a disgusting lib liar rag does now in hopes of avoiding bankruptcy.

Bernie Sanders’s wife is a cuckoo proggie dingbat. With possibly criminal tendencies towards fraud. 😆

Heh.

Who dat is?

19. windbag says:

Chuckie doesn’t like Trump? I’m sure it’s breaking Trump’s heart.

It’s the end of Ramadan and explosives have been going off all day.