Not so long ago, Charles Johnson was a racist according to his own standards.

Admit you said that, Charles, then maybe we’ll talk.

[h/t Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy.]

41 Comments on “Not so long ago, Charles Johnson was a racist according to his own standards.”

1. jummy says:

for laughs:

Will Chunky be crowing about how badly Trump is doing in the polls this week? I guess not. 😆

#MAGA

OOOOOOHHHHH, NIXON WAS BAD LIKE TRUMP!!1!

Shaddap, Fatass. I mean, keep going. 😆

This is what passes for “clever” in Chunky’s dim little brain these days. Mind you, he’s not talking about real Taliban, which he used to call Islamofascists. He’s referring to Christians. 😆

Yes, he really does. Good call, Gus.

Gus spent much of the day Sunday re-fighting the Dem primaries with Berniebros. Seems kind of quaint, eh?

I think this attitude pretty much sums up what most guys feel, before they have their own kids. Then everything changes, and you do care about things like this. Unless you’re a piece of shit. 😆

8. Hey Folks…9 months post-op and I’m down 96 lbs! A hell of a lot better than selrahC ever would do, eh!

9. just poop says:

I remember when Charles was riding his bike and passed that scary Muslim kid and god scared. because all muslims are violent and dangerous.

right Charles? Remember that ?

fuckface

He made a grumpy in his bike shorts. 😆

00391407 08380 38 Charles Thu, Oct 2, 2003 6:55:27am

The mosque in my neighborhood is definitely spreading Wahhabist hatred; it’s financed wholly by the Saudis and I believe it’s the largest mosque in Los Angeles.
      Read what I wrote in April 2001, when I had a very disquieting experience at this mosque, a sort of a omen of what was to come later that year:
      [Link: littlegreenfootballs.com…]

Charles Johnson
        3 4/16/01 1:05:29 pm • Views: 1,643

I had a very strange, very creepy experience yesterday that I’ve been wondering how to write about. Instead of wondering any more, I think I’ll just write.

There’s an Islamic mosque in Culver City that was built under protest from local homeowners. It’s actually a very beautiful marble building, with elaborate inscriptions that I believe are excerpts from the Koran.

Some of the people who visit this mosque, however, have the annoying and dangerous habit of hanging out in the street that passes by, paying no attention to the traffic. On the rare occasions when I drive past there I use extra care, because more than once there have been people in the road unexpectedly, sometimes in the dark of night.

So yesterday afternoon I was driving past the mosque when suddenly a man (mid-20s, mid-eastern) came walking very rapidly (almost running) out of the mosque driveway into the street without looking. I started to hit the brakes when he finally noticed me and stopped. It would have been very close if he hadn’t looked up; I don’t know if I could have stopped in time to avoid hitting him.

So I drove on past. Yes, it shook me up a little.

But not as much as looking into the rearview mirror and seeing this guy standing in a policeman’s crouch, pantomiming firing a gun at me. In a way that suggested he had done it before. Two-handed, with a simulated recoil. And then continuing across the street with an air of total unconcern for the person he had just fantasized about murdering.

10. OLT's Stuck in Irak says:

Of course he’s racist. He’s WHITE, isn’t he???

/at least I understand their rules

11. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Trump’s silence on the London terror attack against Muslims speaks volumes lgf.bz/2rwnrUi
    2 hours ago

Chunk hysterically and irrationally calls for a racist Anglo-phobic response from the President. Besides, how do we know this guy really hates Muslims. Maybe he just hates pedestrians.

12. Trump is Teh HORROR!- Chunky McDumbth, #1Olberdouche Fan Boy. says:

Colbert: Is Sen. Kamala Harris ‘Hysterical’ or ‘A Woman Doing Her Job?’ lgf.bz/2sKXEeG https://t.co/xUmhEY9hTQ
    3 hours ago

Me: Is Chunk0 a real “independent journalist just doing his job” or “one of those morons who gets his news and viewpoints from late night comedians”?

Colbert would be well served to perhaps ask the family in San Francisco that lost a husband and two sons to an ILLEGAL that Harris didn’t report to ICE because….sanctuary city. Maybe he can ask the Planned Parenthood whistleblowers whose prosecution she set the groundwork for before winning for the Senate. Filing charges against them for something every California news station does on a routine basis…..because they exposed the practices of one of her biggest donors.

Harris hasn’t done her job since leaving law school. I doubt she’s starting now.

• OLT's Stuck in Irak says:

Dear Democrats:

Please please please PLEASE raise up Kamala Harris as your next Savior.

Regards,
        The American Popcorn Industry

13. OLT's Stuck in Irak says:

Ooh, my goodness, look at Gus-Gus.

WTF did Jill Stein do?

Was it worse than Hillary cheating Bernie???

14. OLT's Stuck in Irak says:

So much stupid.

AGAIN with the self-destructing?! 😆

I wonder what Fatass is more verklempt about, between the Trump Horror that is destroying this country while destroying itself with bad craziness, and the Climate Chaos OMFG? Or have the two merged into one massive tumor in his head by now?

Make sure you're logged in if you're using a gravatar! ("W" icon in lower right)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s