Let’s talk about peckerwoods.

On Mothers’ Day, Charles Johnson posted nothing in tribute to his deceased mother (or anyone elses’ mother for that matter). It’s no surprise as he’s never been gracious or warm to his feminine benefactors for reasons only known to himself, so let’s see what he allowed on his Little Green Footblog yesterday. Didn’t take long to find this:

Yeah. That’s awesome. An LGF aficionado claims street cred for someone he never met, his parents never met, and who fucked up big time during the War Between The States. Look up Brigadier-General Peter F. Bacon for yourselves. He got pantsed. He lived to tell about it, died in 1900, but so what.

Charles Johnson and his flying monkeys have no concept of history or historical context. Now update your gravitar image, Charles, so we don’t confuse you with Maxine Waters.

[Update: The obituary and grave marker for Brigadier General Peter F. Bacon can be found here (h/t  rightymouse).]

140 Comments on “Let’s talk about peckerwoods.”

1. dezes157 says:

Old fat Chuck is busy telling the Devs on Twitter how to nosedive a company into the dirt at warp speed, He has no time to notice his own disgusting reflection.

2. dezes157 says:

Also I bet dollars to donuts that Bacon’s only ties to that general was a complete fabrication.

I think she looks pretty, even though she coopted those Mexican Hoops and that Amy Winehouse Egyptian thang.

Chunky and his batshit hero Olbie are CONSTANTLY claiming Trump is insane and getting insaner by the moment. This is what’s known as “projection” in psychology circles. These two raving loons are representative of the whole freaky Mad Left, and we celebrate them! 😆

Trump is far from perfect, as are we all, but his enemies make him look like the greatest statesman of all time. They can’t stop lying, the Left. Their hysteria bubbleth over. Americans just tune it out, along with the wishcasting polls that would indicate some degree of buyer’s remorse among Trump-voters — which doesn’t exist, btw. Nobody I know is feeling bad about electing Trump.

Meanwhile, Dear Fatass is left retweeting insane Olbie tweets, and unfunny hackery like the following from drugged-up moonbat Patton:

The incredibly beautful new Miss USA is a conservative black woman, and the Left went into their vicious snakepit mode immediately. The following is a good example of how well informed are these Lefty enforcers:

Gotta love this gal! A conservative nuclear scientist, who can wear any old swimsuit and make it look good. 🙂

————————————-
    Miss USA 2017
    By The Associated Press
    May 15, 2017 4:45 am

The District of Columbia has won back-to-back Miss USA titles.

Kara McCullough, a scientist working for the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, has been crowned Miss USA.

McCullough, who represented the District of Columbia in the decades-old pageant, was born in Naples, Italy, and raised in Virginia Beach, Virginia. She said she wants to inspire children to pursue careers in the fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics.

“I love science,” McCullough said after the Sunday event. “I look at this as a great opportunity to — get to experience worldwide culture, as well as just having the opportunity to be impacted by so many children, hopefully in the math and sciences.”

McCullough bested 50 other contestants and will represent the U.S. at the Miss Universe contest.

“I’m extremely thankful for this opportunity,” she said after the event. “I just want to encourage so many women nationwide to find their passion in any subject possible and understand that nothing is difficult if you really, truly put the work in for it.”

This was the second year in a row that the representative of the nation’s capital won the Miss USA title. Last year, District of Columbia resident Deshauna Barber became the first-ever military member to win Miss USA.

This year’s top five finalists were asked questions that touched on the pros and cons of social media, women’s rights and issues affecting teenagers. McCullough was asked whether she thinks that affordable health care for all U.S. citizens is a right or a privilege. She said it is a privilege.
    “As a government employee, I’m granted health care and I see firsthand that for one to have health care, you need to have jobs.”

McCullough said she will be discussing with her supervisor whether she will take a leave of absence from her job at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission during her one-year reign.

Miss New Jersey Chhavi Verg, who studies marketing and Spanish at Rutgers University, was the runner-up at the event held at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center on the Las Vegas Strip. The second runner-up was Miss Minnesota Meridith Gould, who is studying apparel retail merchandising at the University of Minnesota.

Verg was one of five women who participated in the pageant who told The Associated Press they immigrated to the U.S. with their families at a young age. Verg and the women representing Florida, North Dakota, Hawaii and Connecticut described the challenges and opportunities they faced as immigrants.

Verg told The AP that she and her parents immigrated from India to the U.S. with only $500 in their pockets when she was 4 years old. Her first winter she did not have a winter coat and the family struggled to adjust.

“I want to show Americans that the definition of what it means to be American is changing,” the 20-year-old said. “It’s not just one face. There are many different people who are Americans, and I feel like Asian-Americans often times are left out of the conversation.”

During the competition, McCullough, Verg and Gould were asked to explain what they consider feminism to be and whether they consider themselves feminists. Miss District of Columbia replied she likes to “transpose” the word feminism to “equalism.”

After the pageant, McCullough expanded on her views on feminism.

“I believe we’ve come a long way and there is more work to be done,” McCullough, who graduated with a chemistry degree from South Carolina State University. “I think domestically we are making progress and I do believe that we will become equal one day.”

The contestants’ remarks contrast with the controversy that surrounded the pageant in 2015, when then-part owner and now U.S. President Donald Trump offended Hispanics when he made anti-immigrant remarks in announcing his bid for the White House.

Trump co-owned The Miss Universe Organization with NBCUniversal, but the network and the Spanish-language broadcaster Univision quickly cut ties with him, refusing to air the show. Trump sued both networks, eventually settling and selling the pageant to talent management company WME/IMG.

The show kicked off with a performance from a Cirque du Soleil show _ a Las Vegas staple _ based on Michael Jackson songs. The contestants took the stage as Jackson’s “Black or White” played and acrobats performed.

CMA Award-winner Brett Eldredge performed his new single “The Long Way” as the women modeled their evening gowns. They modeled their final looks of the night during a performance of Pitbull’s “Options” featuring Stephen Marley.

Julianne Hough, Ashley Graham and Terrence J. hosted the show.

Now that her preparation toward the pageant is over, McCullough said she is looking forward to eating a Texas cheesesteak at Waffle House.

“All you need is mayonnaise,” she said.

8. Fatso's commie eat those vs Trump's knee-highlism says:

I know this won’t be seen here for a day or so since I’m on double secret moderator probation or something. I think my pointing out the dead thread commenter and suspicious linker made someone think I’M the dead thread commenter and suspicious linker. LOL!! Oh well. Anyhoo this is too good not to share since Chunky never reads here:

And Delingpole’s commentary, as well.

• Briareus says:

Ahh… After our friendly little visitor appeared recently, I bumped the Spaminator up a notch, such that only comments from those who had previously approved posts would not be held for moderation. Unfortunately, changing nics makes the Spaminator pissy and it sent you to the Limbo Parlor.

The Spaminator has been reset. Lo siento un poco.

9. Fatso's commie eat those vs Trump's knee-highlism says:

Oh sure, just make a big liar out of me! 🙂

10. Fatso's commie eat those vs Trump's knee-highlism says:

One of Donald Trump’s “news” sources: overt white supremacist Chuck C. Johnson. lgf.bz/2r9DMBl
    41 minutes ago
    @agustin_hiponia I recommend using Tor if you ever need to visit Chuck’s horrible website. He may also be using “ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
    43 minutes ago
    @agustin_hiponia Recording IP addresses is standard, yes. But when a white supremacist is using them to identify pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
    44 minutes ago
    @realAltAltNPS Ask Donald Trump that question.
    47 minutes ago
    Everyone should be aware that Rage Furby Chuck C. Johnson tracks IP addresses at his hate site lgf.bz/2r9DMBl
    52 minutes ago
    Trump’s Fake News Sources Include White Supremacist Rage Furby Chuck C. Johnson lgf.bz/2r9DMBl https://t.co/HC4wQBHWnM
    56 minutes ago

Impotent Twitter Rage Blobfish Chunky McFatso fails to see the absurdity in noting Ginger’s alleged white supremacy (something he’s never espoused) when he’s already called Trump himself a white supremacist NUMEROUS times. So why is it notable Chunkles? Maybe because you sense everyone thinks you’re completely full of shit so you keep beating this completely dead horse?

Totally fake news, a-hole.

12. ISTE says:

Read an article today that really depressed me.

scientists have concluded after finding that alcohol does not radically change personality.

Although many people blame drinking for alterations in their usual behaviour, new research shows that there is little shift in character between sober and squiffy.

In fact, the only change is that people become more extroverted. But it is simply a louder version of their usual personality.

I thought I was only an asshole when I was drunk as a skunk. It now appears Calo is correct. I am an asshole all the time, just a louder asshole after a beer or too.

😦

• ISTE says:

TWO!!!!!!!!

Or Too was the little chirpy hem-droid in STRAWARS who hung out with that Seepio fagbot..

This idea that alcohol only amplifies your true personality is kind of disturbing. I’ve seen some things. I’ve said some things. I might even have done some things. And don’t get me started on the friends and relatives…the ones who haven’t completed their 12-steps at least once or twice. 😯

I miss Beed. 😦

Lotta peeps are MIA these days…

Yes, there are a few people who used to post a lot, who disappeared. I can’t really blame them. I get tired of the Icky and Stanky Show myself, sometimes.

The Icky and Stanky Show?

Icarus and the pee-smelling hobo out in the garage. Oh, and my own jokes are a little ripe by now, too. What are ya gonna do?

Where do we go from here? Back to the Mothership?

There’s always charity work. Maybe a new hobby, like welding or carpentry.

I think it’s time to get back to the basics.

Saturday morning beach exercise and yoga videos is just what we need to regain focus and get back into shape!

I’ve noticed my DoD persona has become more rotund and slovenly lately and such videos as mentioned above are just what are needed to get my snark directed at garage dwellers and fat ponytailed dickheads back to its customary blazing speed and lightning quickness!

Besides… there is stubble out there that needs to be spotted and eradicated.

Lots of stubble.

• Abu bin Stubble says:

Bring on the stubble!

If you guys bring on the stubble, I will be forced to retaliate with men in thongs, etc.

Stubble Never Sleeps™

How much stubble can support a blog?
            I’m at a loss…

And then the schadenboner springs back to life with a mighty surge of merriment! 😆

Oh, these precious, precious little darlings. Did you see that godawful performance of “Hallelujah” they’re talking about? I never laffed so hard at SNL, ever. It was harsh, cruel laughter, but it felt really good. 😆

Not you, that’s for sure. You’re part of the giant sucking sound that only drains the system, without putting anything whatsoever back in. Now go suck on your glass dick and go to bed.

• dudebro says:

Her employer, who happens to be the US govt. paid it. Like other employers. Goose thinks govt worker = welfare. sterno cerebellum saturation syndrome.

Here we go again! 😆

To catch up, Olbie and Chunky have been saying the jailing of Trump was imminent since about Day Two of his administration. Jailing for crafty, diabolical collusion with the Russians, but also institutionalization for Extreme Insanity Getting Crazier By The Hour.

Olbermann looks like he just had a wet fart.

Yes, in his face. And he liked it.

The one of him in the upright fetal position with the flag wrapped around him still takes the cake for Bathtub Boy Bathos. Let’s have another look, shall we?

Wow, that’s heavy. Not in the way Olbie intended. 😆

You can’t make this shit up. 😆

————————————————————————

Gloria Steinem Blames Climate Change on ‘Forcing Women to Have Children’

BY: Madeleine Weast
    May 15, 2017 2:40 pm

Feminist icon Gloria Steinem claimed in a recent interview that “systematically forcing women to have children they don’t want” has been the “fundamental cause of climate change.”

Last week, the lifestyle magazine Refinery29 published an interview with Steinem, who the publication claimed “is more than a feminist icon.”

“She is an 83-year-old unicorn who has spent her life bucking the social conventions that define modern womanhood,” Refinery29 wrote of the feminist leader.

Steinem was asked about a variety of topics from leadership advice to climate change.

“People argue that climate change and other issues are also feminist issues. What do we lose by broadening the meaning of the term?” the magazine’s Lindsey Stanberry asked.

“Are you kidding me? Listen, what causes climate deprivation is population,” Steinem responded.

The Refinery29-dubbed unicorn then appeared to link women not being able to have abortions to overpopulation and climate change.

“If we had not been systematically forcing women to have children they don’t want or can’t care for over the 500 years of patriarchy, we wouldn’t have the climate problems that we have,” Steinem said. “That’s the fundamental cause of climate change. Even if the Vatican doesn’t tell us that.”

“In addition to that, because women are the major agricultural workers in the world, and also the carriers of water and the feeders of families and so on, it’s a disproportionate burden,” she added.

Steinem really dropped the ball on this one.

Climate Change™ is caused by white patriarchal schadenboners.

They’re like giant swizzle sticks stirring up greenhouse gases in the Earth atmosphere cocktail!

And don’t get me started on those paper umbrellas. 😆

I remember a conversation I had with one of our moonbat executives several years ago. He was going on about climate change & whining that billions were going to die (yes, he was/is just like Lewdy). So I piped up & said something like “but I thought that’s a good thing due to over-population and humans causing climate change”. He gave me a haughty glare and replied “well…not all at once!”

Innocently turning the argument back is always fun.
        “Y’know, Arborethea, I was just thinking. That salad you’re eating was fertilized with bone meal.”

Even the most radical feminist finds herself a part of the “shitty reality of white patriarchal privilege” and a filthy cultural appropriator. I tell ya, ya just can’t win if you’re white. Or lose, for that matter. Excuse me, while I go shave my head and comb my armpits.

I don’t understand how kids these days can get so messed up & confused. Their parents must be screwed up too.

• Oh, definitely, Righty. I see some of the parents on Back to School Night, and the fruit truly does not fall far from the tree.

That’s sad. 😦

• No sense of accountability, no understanding of consequences, unmitigated expectation of entitlement. We are becoming glorified day-care workers.

We had a house-guest like that for about a year. She graduated HS the same time as our youngest a few years ago. Her first year working, she forged about $8,000 in checks from her adoptive parents because she wanted more ‘stuff’. We got her to pay them back and get a really good job near where we live. Her parents were so happy for her as we were as well. Dad is an attorney & Mom is a nurse. After she moved out, she proceeded to wipe out her savings (despite our remonstrations to keep the $$ as emergency funds) & lost her job because she took too much time off & was late a lot. Again, despite our remonstrations to be there on time every day & not take any time off for a year except if she was really sick. Our son tells us she is totally clueless & is oblivious to the fact that she did this to herself.

Life teaches hard lessons. You have to learn them. Some people find the process extremely difficult, if not impossible.

Hubby and I are blessed that all 5 of our kids are doing well. Not one of them is a slacker, nor do they want to be.

• OLT's Stuck in Irak says:

Ho Lee Fuk

😆

😆 😆

The only tweets that get retweeted. 😦

I’m just going to put this right here.

Of course it’s fake, as are all of these unsourced tales of depravity, treason and whatnot. Americans who voted for Trump see through this media charade, too. They’re not helping themselves for the mid-terms, I promise you that.

• Fatso's commie eat those vs Trump's knee-highlism says:

And not to mention Jeff Bezos’ ulterior reasons for using his WaBleep to attack Trump any chance he gets. He wants to be able to claim he’s being singled out for speaking truth to power when Trump gets around to taking the anti-trust hammer of justice to his monopolistic Amazon empire. With this vindictive prick billionaire as owner, the WaBleep has 0 credibility when it comes to Trump stories.

Meanwhile, we find out that murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich did indeed give over 44K emails to Wikileaks….NOT the Russians. Waiting for Fatso to tell his Twitter audience that because the investigator’s sources are not named, they should count for nothing.

• Twitter is actually showing the hash-tag #SethRich is trending. Let’s see if the LSM has the ‘nads cover it.

• Fatso's commie eat those vs Trump's knee-highlism says:

Chunky will of course, declare it a pathetic nothing burger born of paranoid conspiracy lunacy by the reich wing Nazis.

Seth Rich was assassinated by someone hired by those who didn’t want him testifying about the crooked acts of the DNC and the Clinton campaign (and possibly more about the Foundation). And with help by someone in the FBI loyal to them. What none of them knew is that he’d sent it all to WikiLeaks as potential revenge should anything happen to him.

When it was discovered by the FBI soon after his death that he leaked to WikiLeaks they decided to quash it and prevent any law enforcement investigation that didn’t treat it like a murder/robbery by unknown street punks. Gone wrong! ( LOL) I guess in that they forgot to take the money and valuables including $2000 worth of jewelry. Shucky darn. Golly that was dumb Fred. Let’s try stealing some stuff the next time we murder someone randomly for no reason who just happens to have dirt on the Demoncraps.

And at the same time Comey and the FBI decided to double down on the laughable Trump/Russia 0 evidence charade while Assange was insisting his source was a DNC leaker, not Russians.

Either Comey is a deep state crooked actor or the dumbest Keystone Kop on the planet.

25. Fatso's commie eat those vs Trump's knee-highlism says:

McMaster reconfirms minutes ago. The WaBleep story is a bunch of shit. Chunky’s streak of being spectacularly wrong and leaping onto libturd rag fake news stories with childish naivete remains unbroken.

Please Mr. WaBleep, tell me more!

26. ISTE says:

OK a compromise. Armpit wigs. Not posting a link because it will be a surprise gift to someone.

I ordered blond and brunette.

Not ordering leg wigs as my friend has very long legs..

🙂

27. ISTE says:

Sous Vide. LOL… completely trashed a dozed eggs yesterday in three attempts. Got another dozen tonight…

You need my pot roast recipe. Calo would love you forever. 🙂

What the heck are ‘dozed’ eggs?? 😯

• ISTE says:

Dozed eggs. They are 12 eggs. Commonly referred to as a dozen but when you use a keyboard that has been the victim of more than one spilled beverage it ended up as dozed.

Now that’s Comedy!

How that podcast doesn’t have millions of subscribers, instead of 8, I will never understand. I mean, it’s sheer brilliance. Probably why Bob doesn’t want to add the additional cutting-edge genius of Chunky as a regular — they would need to slap a health warning on the show, as people would be laughing themselves sick, busting guts, cracking ribs and slapping their knees into hamburger.

Not only that, not live. Has to be downloaded.
      Check out the retweets. TWO.
      Check out the likes. SIX.
      This is why I really think Fatso has no real following.

A glimmer of hope? Fatass, you’ve been crowing about his imminent demise since the inauguration. Why the walk-back? 😆

• minnowredux says:

Wait – what?

Heinous old toad?

Hey Chuck – I hate to break the news to you, but Hilliary lost dumbass!!

But, thanks for playing!

30. dezes157 says:

Funny how no matter what is said, Old fat Chuck hears the N-word, and facts be damned.

Nothing like a bit of brilliance from Mark Steyn in the early am. The shutuppery in totalitarian Canada is reaching Reichian proportions.

Speaking of shutuppery, did Stacy McCain ever get back on Das Tvitter? He’s a fun follow.

As me dear departed Mom used to say, “For every old shoe there’s a mate.” In other words, there’s hope for just about everyone that they might find a mate to accompany them in life. Take heed, Chunky and Gus. Your long and lonely sojourns into the abyss might end with meeting the person of your dreams…or at least, “some person.” That person could be YOU! 🙂

More comedic gold, from the Bathtub Boy. There’s blood in the water! Trump is going down hard, because Comey wrote a memo saying something, according to sources. 😆

Wait…turns out, that blood in the water is from your butthurt keister. Maybe you should get that looked at by a doctor. 😯

Why does Olbermann always look like he just realized he crapped his pants?

Because nobody will hire him, due to minor issues such as rampant paranoia, stupid obsessions, and incontinence.

Because he probably has. He is quite seriously mentally ill at this point.

35. minnowredux says:

Hahahahaha. Headline over at Drudge: “Obama thinks Trump is Bullshitter.”

Wow – are Obama and Charles related?

1) They both have the same mental problems with projection. 2) They both grew up in Hawaii. 3) They are both narcissists…

What have I missed?

36. minnowredux says:

The media, along with the sore loser democrats in this country, are insane and are successfully pulling this country apart. George Soros and Hilliary must be so satisfied.

The ending to this bullshitfest is not going to be pretty.

Has Chubbs mentioned anywhere that Robert Spencer was poisoned while in Sweden. Waiting for him to say something like:

1. He’s MAKING IT UP to get sympathy and smear refugees

2. He wasn’ POISONED, he was just sick, and he’s lying to smear refugees

3. He DESERVED it, for smearing refugees.

• OLT's Stuck in Irak says:

Everything is “Russians”. The entire world is a series of Scooby-Doo denouemonts (I actually remember that from high school!), with Hillary in some grotesque rubber mask and a version of “… and I’d have -blank- if it hadn’t been for those meddling Russians!”

Followed by Fred (Putin) saying something stuck-up, which draws laughter from stoner Russian/hot chick that has friend-zoned you Russian/plain chick but smart and OMG look at that sweater Russian/and of course speech impediment talking dog Russian.

If you hate commies, how come you act & sound like one? Unwilling to work, sponging off of family & probably the gummint, whining all the time about inequities/unfairness & your bum leg.
    Blech. Methinks you protest too much.

Back on topic for a sec. I did find Bacon’s grave record at findagrave.com. Here ’tis. There’s a pic as well.

40. minnowredux says:

So, American politics has devolved into a group of miserable and psychotically insane Democratic losers spewing bullshit about Trump at every opportunity. No truth to it. Not at all reflective of reality.

The equally psychotic and angry media in this country know very well that the Democratic talking points are a pile of crap – but they pile on and repeat ‘ad nauseam’ what these idiot politicians are spewing. And they now have dropped any attempt to appear “fair and balanced”.

Next, having stirred up a whirlwind of lies and bullshit, they both begin polling the American people to see if there is popular support for impeachment.

You know, that is how and why impeachment happens…. the court of public opinion…. in this case the court of public opinion has been totally skewed into left field by lies, distortions and untruths.

And then they all slap themselves on the back for being so progressive.

What complete and utter horseshit.

This is truly unbelievable.

41. minnowredux says:

I think there are a lot of jealous, insecure bitches in the world of politics and in the media. What else can explain this?

Trump isn’t perfect, but this flare up over his Comey firing defies logic. Comey shot himself in the foot over the past year and NO ONE liked him or believed him. Trump finally fires his dumb ass and now the country is in a state of crisis.

Complete bullshit.

Special Counsel has been appointed. Oh, and I’m surprised Fatso and his Lunatic buddy the Olberdork missed this section of the U.S. Code – the one that REQUIRES the immediate reporting of felonious interference with an ongoing investigation (you know, like an email from the serving Attorney General saying she’ll be doing everything she can to keep the investigation of Hillary Clinton to a minimum). Meanwhile, they want to say the words “I hope” are tantamount to “stand down”?

18 U.S.C. 4

“Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

The media and their liberal partners in government are losing their collective minds. Trump and his administration needs to hold the line.

42. minnowredux says:

Olberdork and his fat mouth ought to be thrown in jail for five years……

18 U.S. Code § 2381 – Treason

“Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.”

It’s all just noise.

I’ve stopped paying attention to it.

The Media, democrats and moonbats in general are like chimps in the monkey house going berserk and flinging their feces all over the place 24/7.

It’s hilarious to watch but it ultimately gets tiring and irritating because there isn’t any substance to it (other than feces) so I just tune it out.

Except of course to stop and laugh at a fat ponytailed TwitterDickhead when the latest “scandal/pile of excrement grunted out by The WaPo” turns out to be yet another “nothingburger”. 😆

I tune in to Tucker Carlson at 8:00. He’s my voice of sanity in a crazy world. He’s so smart! !

44. dezes157 says:

Racist muck fatty?

• minnowredux says:

Charles, you are a complete a-hole.

My only wish would be that Sheriff Clarke (from MY home town) would pay you a personal visit and (first) kick the absolute shit out of you, and then walk you out in manacles.

Why? because you are a dickhead and deserve it.

But, have no fear. Sheriff Clarke wouldn’t waste two seconds on your fat poseur ass.

And anyone who, at 65-years old, still uses JFC deserves to go to Hell.

You dickless wonder.