The Magical Jazzy Twitterverse of Charles Foster Johnson

A commenter downstairs opined that Charles Johnson’s reported 37.7k Twitter followers are mostly bots, so we decided to look into it. The results so far: I don’t know Babs, but I do know this. As of January 2013 9.5% were fake according to TwitterAudit.

To run a current survey we’d need to sample and vet 200 random Twitter followers just to get a margin of error of about ±7%. Nah, I’ll pass on that drudgery. Then there’s this.

FollowerWonk compares the stats of different Twitter accounts and messes with them a bit. I took her for a free ride, plugged in @green_footballs and @gus_802 and got this:

The colors have been changed to green for Johnson, blue for Gusano; the data has not been altered. Meanwhile, Johnson’s original Twitter account, @lizardoid is still active, but was scraped of all tweets and responses. I wonder why…

Note that the @lizardoid account still has 11 followers. Hey Charles! Who are you sending DMs to via this account, and why? Who do you think you’re fooling? LMAO.

133 Comments on “The Magical Jazzy Twitterverse of Charles Foster Johnson”

1. dezes157 says:

Who wants to ask @Jack why Chuck is allowed 2 accounts?

2. ISTE says:

Tomorrow is going to be fun. Today I was working along side a young woman who was listening to … well crap music on her iPhone. I said “that is rubbish…” she said “Well what do you like? Old people music? ” I said “Heavy metal soprano rock from Finland” She gave me a strange look… As I said, tomorrow is going to be fun. Taking big speakers and amplifier to work. Friday is NIGHTWISH day!!!!! YEP! LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch…

I’m down to one every 1 hour 45 minutes.

I was amazed that I made it as far as 06:33.

I only made it to 2:57. 😆

Yeah, yeah…four legs good, two legs bad. How about you go into the wilds where the big animals live and forage for veggies and mushrooms for a couple of years, Nature Boy? No toxic mosquito spray, and only a stick to defend yourself. Put those ideals to the test!

Watching Archie Bunker now, the funniest parts are the ultra-liberal anti-American tropes from Meathead. 😆

“And you knew who you were then,
      Girls were girls and men were men,
      Mister we could use a man
      Like Herbert Hoover again.”

Hoover sucked economically, but he meant well. He was a wealthy charismatic populist businessman, just like Trump… and that’s what worries me.

It’s just so amazing, the way months of Comey-hatred have been memory-holed by the Left. It’s been…well, days since the insanity of the Left has been illustrated so clearly. 😆

Chunky’s hero Olbie gets fiskied by the NYT. 😆

Notice how closely Olbie’s insanity is echoed by Chunky’s daily tweet-drizzle? One promise after another of imminent proof ending Trump’s presidency. Constant stream of accusations of mental instability, worsening by the moment. Projection much? Oh, si.

I had a computer program that was all about piloting various trains through different parts of the country, and you could choose the time of day and the weather. The graphics were relatively primitive, but they weren’t awful either. If you didn’t want to control the engine, you could set it on auto and just enjoy the scenery in real time.

I liked playing Pugsley Addams with it. Jam into a freight yard spur or depot at 60mph at night in the snow and see what stops the mayhem.

That was Gomez, who loved blowing up the trains. I was so jealous of his setup as a kid. 😆

Dang. You’re right.

Some immature people used to say Thing was in charge of handies around the Addams household. I never bought into that theory. Just too creepy.

Thing could open jars and scoop stuff out, so they never wanted to piss it off. Might get a face full of peanut butter… or worse.

Mega-rich liberal elites scratching and clawing at each other over water in Cali. Does it get any better?

Why, yes. Yes it does.

…and we voted for Trump! 😆

Chunky’s hero is completely insane. 😆

Keith Olbermann Pleads with Spy Agencies Around the World to Help Him Take Down Trump
    BY DEBRA HEINE MAY 11, 2017 CHAT 13 COMMENTS

Good God, but Bathtub Boy* is bonkers.

On Twitter, GQ’s Keith Olbermann posted his “passionate appeal” to foreign spies to help him overthrow our duly elected president.

“I appeal to the intelligence agencies and the governments of what is left of the free world,” Olby began dramatically.

To them as entities, entireties as bureaucracies making official decisions, and to the individuals who make decisions of conscience. To GCHQ and MI6 in the UK, to the BND in Germany, the DGSE in France, the ASIS in Australia, and even of the GRU in Russia, where they must already be profoundly aware that they have not merely helped put an amoral cynic in power here, but an uncontrollable one, whose madness is genuine and whose usefulness—even to them—is at an end.
    To all of them, and to the world’s journalists, I make this plea: We the citizens of the United States of America are the victims of a coup. We need your leaks, your information, your intelligence, your recordings, your videos, your conscience. The civilian government and the military of the United States are no longer in the hands of the people, nor in the control of any responsible individuals on whom you can rely….

It goes on and on, but you get the picture. He’s nuts.

Yes, he even appealed to Russia’s GRU—because when La Resistance is not accusing Trump of committing treason by colluding with Russian spies … they’re openly advocating that we collude with Russian spies. Makes perfect sense.

*One of my all-time favorite media stories: Fox News Radio’s John Gibson graced Keith Olbermann with the nickname “Bathtub Boy” to mock his habit of refusing to show up to work at MSNBC in 1998 to cover the Monica Lewinsky scandal. Gibson says he was the one who had to fill in for Olby while the drama queen hid in his bathroom, taking a bath.

Wonder if Fatass joined in on this. I for one cannot believe that GQ is still giving Olberdork a platform after that tweet yesterday.

GQ is a horrid mess of a libturd excrescence. Like the rest of their media butt-buddies, they’re blind to the offenses of their own kind. I don’t have anything against gays besides their overwhelming liberalism, but GQ is probably the gayest magazine ever — their editorial positions reflect this, as does their early and current championing of the most extreme “metrosexuality.”

Note: Men’s Journal is a close second. Jann Wenner owns them both, if I’m not mistaken.

I think I’ll just check their advertisers in the checkout line next time I’m in the store. Pick up the magazine and browse then leave it on the rack out of order when I’m done.

Jann Wenner is a piece of shit. He considered himself the supreme arbiter of WHO should get in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, which is why groups like Rush and KISS were excluded for so long. Meanwhile, Wenner wanting to establish his artsy-fartsy credentials pushed for Laura Nyro and Leonard Cohen, who are great songwriters for sure, but they sure as shit shouldn’t have been inducted into the RRHOF before either Rush or KISS. And now apparently Jann is a SJW and believes it’s time to start inducting the RAP and HIP-HOP artists.

It’s a different genre, slime ball. Let them get their own.

Good grief. What a disaster the RRHOF turned into, after such hopeful beginnings. I heard Steve Miller on somebody’s podcast last year go on for an hour about how awful the people are who run the thing. He was inducted with NWA, by the way, who didn’t bother showing up, much less performing. They didn’t feel the Hall “properly supported” their induction — meaning, they wanted to get paid for performing and receive free airfare to the event for their entire entourage(s). 😆

I asked some friends in the Cleveland area about the RRHoF after it opened years ago. Everyone of them said, “Don’t bother.”

I live about 30 minutes from downtown Cleveland and have never been to the RRHOF. Does that make me a bad person? 😆

RM– I always thought you were closer to Dayton than The Mistake On The Lake.

Not near Dayton. East of Cleveland.

“East of Cleveland” was the working title for a James Dean movie.

Imma just hang this here, to help class up the joint…

Tim Allen better watch his ass! 😆

No, but seriously.

Someone with a Twitter account should alert @jack that Fatso has two accounts. Isn’t that a no-no?

Jack doesn’t care if LIBERALS have two accounts or a hundred accounts. That’s only a ruse to kick conservatives off Twitter.

Nothing like liberal hypocrisy!!

They pulled that on me, so I answered honestly. Yeah, I had one backup account and some that were defunct due to lost passwords. Twitter asked me which one I wanted to keep, and I told them. The response was “NO” and all were vaporized.

Never respond to that phishing question.

Here he goes again, with the screechy accusations of insanity run rampant, and worse by the hour. How long do you think this daily theme will run? Four years, or the whole eight?

I wonder how often he checks to see what Olbie is saying. #The Resistance Is Real! Real funny, I mean. 😆

I’m more convinced than ever that this clown is buying likes and retweets. Why would anyone retweet this drivel.

I checked Fatso. Trump says two of these communications were phone calls. It’s where the contact INITIATED. WHO MADE the call.

Charles is teh Legal Scowler. 😆

😆 😆

I’m sorry, Fuckface – are there any reports of Comey flying to Mar-a-Lago?
      And frankly, I’m hearing “sources close to Comey” making these statements. You would think after getting burned not one but twice by these so-called sources, the MSM would be a little more careful what they published.

I think Comey absolutely DID tell Trump that he, as an individual, was not the subject of an investigation. And I think he DID do it three times.

Poor Gussy.

BTW, Fatso, Lester Holt was an asshat during the debates and he was an even bigger asshat during that interview. Maybe he should watch Dick Cavett sometime. Cavett had a marvelous gift of realizing that people tuned in to listen to the SUBJECT, not HIM. You interrupted Trump so often I was wondering if you were just answering your own questions.

GFY.

Oh and Shit for Brains, you are gnashing your teeth over what Breitbart is focusing on vis-a-vis the Holt interview. CNN’s big story yesterday was that Trump got TWO scoops of ice cream with his apple pie a la mode.

I trust everyone here has their Summer Body in tip-top shape for the beach. Here are some additional toning moves to help with the final sculpting.

Speaking of Twitter, and Chunky’s anemic retweets and follows, here’s yet another thing that CRUSHES! 😆

Take a selfie of you hugging an item of produce next to your face, Fatass. I guarantee you it will score more retweets by a factor of 100 than anything you’ve tweeted to date. Plus, you’ll have an instantly famous new avatar. Two birds, baby.

He’s too busy sleeping off his self-induced nightmare. 😆

Autocracy, Theocracy. What’s the difference, Charles?

Autocracy = right-wing racist nazis hiding under Chunkles’ bed.

Theocracy = creationist bible thumpers hiding under Chunkles’ bed.

Fun Fact: Chunkles pronounces autocracy as “auto-crazy”. 😆

• dudebro says:

It’s not even 4 months since Inauguration day, chuckles won’t make it to Nov 2020 without a breakdown. Donald J. Trump, Greatest President E-V-E-R!

Nice to hear a new song from Miley. I’ve always liked her, even though her druggy tongue-phase tested me. A bit much. I mean, think of the children! 😆

She’s growing up, and re-inventing herself again. She’s always been a great singer — not sure how this song will fare upon repeated listens, but I like it now.

Aw, go ahead. Put on your big ol’ Mama Cass muumuu and enjoy some artisanal cheese, while taking copious (pronounced, “co-PI-us”) notes for later tweeting. Drink some Dew, and get the synapses a-cracklin’. We look forward to your impassioned pleas for attention, from the uncaring world of Twitter. We dig ya, baby. We really do.

It’s not that difficult, Gussy. Tarmac. Loretta Lynch. Got it now?

They did. Trump won. Grow up & live with reality!!! Idjit.

2/2 demonize anyone who isn’t like them, and do anything to achieve political power. The ideal Trump voter.
    1 hour ago
    1/2 Liberty Univ is Trump’s base of supporters in a nutshell: brainwashed identical drones indoctrinated to believe irrational things, …
    1 hour ago

No, that’s Liberal University you’re thinking of, Fatass. Sounds similar, I know. Easy mistake to make, particularly for a senile old hippie with all kinds of derangement going on.

Dang! More Trump votes were suppressed! Dang!

By “prevented from voting” do you mean having no valid ID and no voter registration?

That’s not the worst of it!

That also means 3.3 million people are unable to purchase liquor and cigarettes!

The Horror!!! 😆

Hubby is conducting tonight, so will be putting on my sparkly get-up in a few minutes. 🙂

Hairy or not, she’s a smokin’ hot Greek girl. My type exactly. 🙂

My wife had the same tearful battle with her mother, when she wanted to shave her legs as a girl and Mom wanted to prolong the childhood or whatever. She let our girls shave their legs as soon as they wanted to, which was about age 11. Marryin’ age, back on the island of Chios… 😆

Happy Mother’s Day to all the Moms here!! 🙂
    We’ll be heading out around noon to take hubby’s Mom to brunch. 🙂

My next political thriller…available free on all your best pirate websites. Should be good for some chortles, like the following:

Rising Star is written by MLK biographer David Garrow, who

…portrays Obama as a man who ruthlessly compartmentalized his existence; who believed early on that he was fated for greatness; and who made emotional sacrifices in the pursuit of a goal that must have seemed unlikely to everyone but him. Every step — whether his foray into community organizing, Harvard Law School, even his choice of whom to love — was not just about living a life but about fulfilling a destiny.

The big takeaway in the review seems to be that a young Barak Obama may have dumped his longtime girlfriend (Sheila Miyoshi Jager, now a professor at Oberlin College), who was basically his fiancé, for political reasons:

A close mutual friend of the couple recalls Obama explaining that “the lines are very clearly drawn. . . . If I am going out with a white woman, I have no standing here.” And friends remember an awkward gathering at a summer house, where Obama and Jager engaged in a loud, messy fight on the subject for an entire afternoon. (“That’s wrong! That’s wrong! That’s not a reason,” they heard Jager yell from their guest room, their arguments punctuated by bouts of makeup sex.) Obama cared for her, Garrow writes, “yet he felt trapped between the woman he loved and the destiny he knew was his.”

Here’s an anecdote from Obama’s time at Harvard Law School:

In his late 20s now and slightly older than most classmates, he had a compulsion to orate in class and summarize other people’s arguments for them. “In law school the only thing I would have voted for Obama to do would have been to shut up,” one student told Garrow. Classmates created a Obamanometer, ranking “how pretentious someone’s remarks are in class.”

😆 What an unbearable douchebag.

27. Abu penis penis penis lol says:

Happy Mother’s Day to all Mockers and their moms.

So here we were at Lakeside Yacht club on Lake Erie for Mother’s Day brunch and we see a bunch of cops out on the docks and a Coast Guard boat cruising around. Turns out they were looking for a boater who was docked there and was missing. While we were getting ready to leave, they found him. In the water. Dead. Ugh. Was told his name was Todd Niedemeyer (sp)? He was buff & worked out.

When I got home, this is all I’ve been able to find.

Apparently, it was his birthday yesterday & he got snockered.

Muscle doesn’t float as well as blubber. Chunky, you’re pretty safe, aside from the risk of harpoons.

We just wrapped up a two-day baptism ceremony/party for my Greek niece’s baby. The Greeks really know how to live it up, for these religious landmarks. Much good food consumed, and some wine and ouzo, to boot. The water fast begins tomorrow. Just water for about 28 days should do it. 😯

28 days of just water????????????????????? Kill me now!

Just kidding! That would kill me, too. I read an article the other day about a guy who did this Gandhi-esque diet in a desperate attempt to lose a bunch of weight. It worked for him, oddly enough. I have no idea how he managed to function during this period, as he has a real life where he has to actually do stuff. Crazy.

“Hey, Hobo — you want a job? I’ve got some light yardwork at my house, I’ll pay you $100 to do for a couple of hours.”

“Fuck you, man!” (runs away)

Fool Fatass once, shame on Louise. Fool Fatass fifty times, shame on Fatass. 😆

Chunky’s batshit hero is retweeting this insanity every couple of hours. 😆

I had a feeling Tim Allen was treading on thin ice, and now they’ve dropped the ban-hammer on him for speaking his conservative mind. Boycott ABC!

“I would rather squat naked over a flaming hibachi filled with M-80’s than go see this movie.”

Could Amy Schumer’s people call this $17.5M weekend haul “a win?” Possibly. It’s a low-budget chick comedy designed to make money quickly on a slow movie weekend — it was the only comedy on the menu, practically forcing a certain segment of the population to choose it over such dreck as “King Arthur: Really? Again?” I was impressed by the photoshop job they did to make Goldie Hawn look movie-ready, having been exposed to years of tabloid pics of her aging cruelly in the pitiless California sun.

Make sure you're logged in if you're using a gravatar! ("W" icon in lower right)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s