Exposing Poonawalla’s Johnson

Fetched from the RetroBin:

A few years later (2009) Jihad Watch posted this:

I first encountered Aziz Poonawalla during my dialogue of the deaf with the spitting, sputtering hateblogger Dean Esmay, as Poonawalla was and may still be a contributor to his blog. Poonawalla and I also have had several unpleasant exchanges, during which — as you can see if you read them — he didn’t demonstrate an overwhelming commitment of honesty or integrity. —Robert Spencer

Aziz Poonawalla is an anti-semitic muslim propagandist who’s been at it for a while, but that was then and this is now, at least according to Charles Johnson, and something happened. Now they’re best buds.

“Never had any animus…” Charles, you’re a liar. Everyone knows it and we’re here to remind them of your hypocrisy.

Here’s the Tweet, and here’s the lowdown on #RatherGate that exposed Charles Johnson as a fraud.

[LGF Comment screen caps via The Archives, recreated verbatim via The Official BRC Nil Stooge Template™. h/t Rightymouse.]

167 Comments on “Exposing Poonawalla’s Johnson”

Johnson can always claim that he came up with the idea on his own, but somehow that stretches the limits of credulity.

Chunky was soon to embark on the Cheeto Jihad that stretched the limits of skin elasticity, and annihilated the limits of several succeeding sizes of sweatpants.

As for honesty and integrity, he never had any. We all know now about his deceitful dealing with George Duke, and his too-late apology for same. I also had personal experience with his lying in 2005, the first time I was banned, when he made up a story about how I threatened him by email after I was locked out of commenting — then, as now, there was no evidence presented of this falsehood. Lying liars lie. 😆

First banned in 2005. Now THAT’s impressive.

I was kind of feisty back then. 😆

You were our beloved Stinky Inky. 😆

I was awesome. Even Nodrog paid tribute, in his now-extinct blog about the banned and stinky. God bless that man. 😆

• dudebro says:

Was? You’re still awesome!

Thanks, dude. 🙂

Back then, I was irritated by the way certain cliques were enforcing certain dogmas in the comments at LGF and elsewhere. I was active on Delphi Forums back then, along with helping to moderate a now-defunct Red Wings forum. I like to stir the pot, too. It was a fun game to play, for awhile. 😆

This is what ISTE is attempting to replicate, using nothing but a manually operated slow cooker. I was skeptical of the effort required being worth the finished product, but I totally see the point now. This is truly the art of cookery.

• ISTE says:

Dorian over at Blogmocracy is doing it using a beer cooler. Filling it with hot water and then putting steaks in. The temperature needed is 135F for a medium rare steak. That is nearly the temperature water comes out of the hot faucet. Because a cooler holds several gallons there is a big thermal mass and it cools slowly. You only need to check it and add more heated water occasionally.

I am using a 4 quart crock pot. Tonight I am really pushing it because I have slightly over a pound of steak in it at the moment (1.16 pounds) so my tiny crockpot cools down fast and heats up fast. Hell of a struggle getting it stable after I put the steak in.

I have all the parts laying around to build this… https://learn.adafruit.com/sous-vide-powered-by-arduino-the-sous-viduino/sous-vide

At the moment I am just monitoring the temp not controlling it automatically. That is how I collect the data to draw the chart.

Some people will ask “Why is all this relevant on a blog dedicated to Charles Foster Johnson?”

I just have a single word answer…..

“Salmon”

🙂

• ISTE says:

90 minutes until she feeds me!!!!

It’s an interesting but tedious process than makes eating animal flesh difficult. Who likes boiled chicken?

Boiled chicken is underrated! Not only is the meat tender and juicy, you also get the delicious broth in the deal.

• ISTE says:

Ah but it is perfectly cooked, juicy chicken then seared at a very high temperature.

Not brave enough to do chicken yet but tonight is steak and eggs.

Steak and eggs. Different temperatures and timing. then add veggies to meal. I need at least four sous vide cookers.

Sad thing is I have all the electronic parts scattered around on the floor. Just need three more crockpots and getting my shit together,

You could defrost and cook a salmon in this painstaking manner, but why not just eat it like a popsicle, on a hot California day?

😆

Your life turned to shit in 2009, Fatass. You just ignored the truth as long as Unicorn Messiah and his minions were in power. Now you’re reduced to begging for pennies, trapped in the bunker beneath an avalanche of avoirdupois. Nobody wants to smell like Charlie. 😦

As far as Gus goes, with his nightly descent into unintelligible grunting after a day of retweeting left-wing glurge and occasionally fighting with Berniebros, there is nothing left to say about how a man can throw away his life without providing anything of value to society. Except for perhaps an example of how NOT to live, with some comic aspects tinged with schadenfreude.

• dudebro says:

Is goose in the US legally? Maybe ICE needs to stake out dumpsters In Colorado?

• OLT's Screw Your Immigration Status You Anti-American Fuck says:

Uh, Gus-Gus? Your team made it bad to say “illegal” and “alien”.

So this is a result.

Like it, dumbass? We tried to warn you.

Seems like we offered support several times over the years, and we suggested he set up a GoFundMe account for donations to fix his bum leg and provide vector control for his side of the Visqueen. Johnson didn’t even go that far.

There’s a poonawalla buried beneath your pannus, Chunky. That’s real enough. We wish you all the best on your Comeback Tour!

Now why would somebody who knew Rather used forged documents knowingly to try and smear a candidate, who continues to lie about the incident 13 years later while bitching bitterly about the way he was mistreated, want the crazy old prevaricator to launch a successful comeback? Is it because Chunky identifies with Rather’s fall from grace, as both men’s trajectories took similar dives after venturing too close to the sun?

Perhaps Chunky feels he could pull off a return to former glorious heights of popularity and influence, if an old fraud like Rather could manage it. Keep dreaming, Fatass — that ship has sailed, and sunk. You pulled the plug yourself. Own it. As Bukowski says on his tombstone, “Stop trying.” Embrace the suck.

Thanks for the hat tip, Briareus. 🙂
    I am embarrassed to say, however, that Poonawalla’s name was not familiar. 😯

Fatso sure is in bed these days with people he used to say he despised. Unreal.

Two words. Grow up.

Witness the searing pain of massive stinging butthurt. 😆

Wow! Who knew Fatso was such ahttp://twitter.com/Green_Footballs/statuses/857725083866939392 misogynist??

10. dezes157 says:

Chuck, take a long look in the mirror you disgusting, nauseating tub of grease.

Another youngster who is 1000X the musician Fatass ever was or will be. Looks familiar…hm.

😆

Checked your GoFundMe recently, Chunky? Agree, it’s horrible. Going nowhere. But don’t you give up! Victory is right around the corner.

Things got horrible for Chunkles when he “Parted Ways With The Right” and burned ALL his bridges while doing it.

I think Chunkles is finally realizing that was a mistake of a lifetime.

He knows there’s no going back so he’s boxed in as being a Twitter clown with a failed, clunky blog with no choice but to double down and triple down on stupid 24/7.

I’d feel sorry for the old, fat, discredited, ponytailed fraud but he’s so obnoxious and pretentious, I just can’t do it.

Mocking and ridiculing “The Man With The 15 20 Year Old Avatar” is much more fun and satisfying.

Does that make me a bad person? 😆

On second thought, the actual MOMENT things got so horrible was the instant Pam sharply rebuked his gropey, clumsy advances at that PJ Media party.

For Pam, it was like trying to fend off a ponytailed *octopus. 😆

*Not to be confused with Octo. 😀

Gropey, clumsy…and sweaty. It was either really humid that night, or Chuck was just dripping with flop-sweat working himself up for the Big Move. The move that was met with a stunning stiff-arm reminiscent of Jim Brown rambling down the sideline, brushing aside defensive backs like a boss. The palm-print on his greasy forehead is still visible in the right light.

When you’re an unemployable wastoid like Gus, every night is Friday night. Party on, Gus. 😆 (but winter will be back before you know it, grasshopper)

Friday night.
    3 hours ago
    Oh damn.
    3 hours ago
    Whatever man.
    3 hours ago
    Mmm good.
    3 hours ago
    Horns. Oh fuck.
    3 hours ago
    I’s 3 AM.
    3 hours ago
    Because.
    3 hours ago
    I’m only happy when it rains.
    3 hours ago
    Shit.
    3 hours ago
    Fuck yeah.
    3 hours ago

It’s true. When I think of God Emperor Trump raining nuclear annihilation down on our enemies, the oral waterworks go crazy…

How can it be a “Winter Storm Warning” when it’s Spring?
      Hope Gusano still has a cache of Sterno so he doesn’t wake up dead.

• TreBob says:

Global warming can reverse time. I read it on the internet.

I’d forgotten about that. Thanks.

Also, polar bears reproduce like crazy, but forget how to swim & drown.

The Polar Bear Tourism Organization, which is actually run by polar bears, is encouraging science non-deniers and environuts worried about Teh Warmening to come on up and bask in the balmy sunshine on a comfy ice floe, bobbing in the Arctic Sea. They are truly hungry for such visitors, with lots of cubs to feed this spring. They promise to pose politely for selfies with humans and hopefully their pets, such as comfort dogs and cats. They love to play, so bring toys and snacks. 🙂

15. OLT's Screw Your Immigration Status You Anti-American Fuck says:

“Gropey, clumsy, and sweaty” – Octo has me reminiscing about my time as a young would-be Lothario.

Good times. Good times.

Have we met before?

It’s one thing when you’re 16-18, trying to unhook a confounded brassiere in the dark. That’s a learning experience, or a teachable moment. And it’s fun. I mean, really fun! 🙂

When you’re in your fifties, and you pin all your hopes on the Rand-quoting siren in your blog’s comment field, who happens to be somewhat curvy and come-on-big-boy (in your own ponytailed head), and then you make your desperate fumble at the brass ring only to end up spitting virtual teeth thanks to the unexpected force of the siren’s palm-strike, well…that’s going to leave a mark.

Such a miscalculation could happen to anyone, but most men would go home, get drunk, and realize they’d misjudged the mutual ion-flow of attraction. Chunky went home and killed his blog, along with hundreds of thousands of dollars of potential income. What else had he killed? His marriage. His soulless jazzy noodling career. His photograpic…no, wait. That was never a thing. His cycling career, that’s what also went over the precipice, with something brown and sticky between its spokes. What’s brown and sticky? Yes, a stick.

So where do we go from here?

Your hair is a disaster & Fabio could kick your sorry ass!

No bikini girls this rainy Saturday? Pak and I are really slacking. We’ll fix that right now.

BAM!

Happy days are here again. 🙂

21. dezes157 says:

Chuck thinks Face-Book broke his code on LGF. HAHAHAHAHA.

• dudebro says:

Let’s see, the dim witted clown with the one of the slowest sites on the internet or facebook. Who screwed “some code”?

22. dezes157 says:

Gee fatty, you could start you’re own multi billion dollar social media site, oh wait, you are a failure at that already.

Facebook makes Chunky vewwy peevish! 😆

(as does everything)

• minnowredux says:

and the sad/happy aspect of this comment by Charlie is that he totally doesn’t recognize himself in his comment above!

Hey Mr. Amateur Vanity Project! I guess you and Mark Zuckerberg will be mealing together tonight – huh?

What are we having? Fish sticks?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

23. minnowredux says:

I am not sure how the rest of the adults feel, but I am doing pretty well in the Trump Era. People are beginning to spend money again and I am busier than ever.

Here, I will translate this for you Charlie. When I say I am busier than ever….. that means… I am making more money than ever….

It is such an amazing concept. It transcends all of my white privilege, all of my inbred racisim, all the pent up misogyny, hate and ignorance and general horridness that I wear on my filthy, worn Republican sleeve.

You see. The way it works is…. I work. Then I get paid.

That is. I sit in front of my computer. I use my brain. I get my creative juices flowing. I design shit and then other low life scum actually build what I design.

Isn’t that hip and groovy Charlie?

And if I told you how much I made this week, you would weep I am sure.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Go Trump!

Go good guys!!

Fauxcahontas is starting her run already. Awesome! You go, L’il Indian Girl. 😆

25. minnowredux says:

Thank God we aren’t listening to that phony Hilliary!!

26. minnowredux says:

And idiot Charles can only complain and whine…..

Charles, you are a fat, stupid retard.

Do us all a favor and go fuck off.

Blacks for Trump! ! 🙂

Trump ‘s up-staging the WH Correspondent’s Dinner. The WH is in Harrisburg. 😆

29. minnowredux says:

Nice tee shirt in the crowd….

“Bitch, I’m with Trump”

Trump is providing the nutty Fake News morons with lots of material, just by being pro-American and pointing out facts. Chunky is having a conniption. Fun speech! 😆

Fatso’s pissed he didn’t get invited to the WH Correspondent’s Dinner. 😆

Imagine the motley crew at the “Independent Journalists” table that would include Chunky McDumbth. 😆

30. minnowredux says:

Obamacare.

31. minnowredux says:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

buh-bye.

Chunky made enough purple bricks in his bunker to build The Wall himself. 😆

2/2 been such a clear case of a president totally unfit to hold the office. This is a historic catastrophe for American democracy.
    8 minutes ago
    1/2 How can anyone watch such a display of sheer derangement, bigotry and egomania and not be appalled and disgusted? There’s never …
    8 minutes ago
    He’s now winding up with a deluge of unabashed jingoism. lgf.bz/2oKjMEO https://t.co/IlmzcoeSUd
    17 minutes ago
    This is just freakishly weird and disturbing.
    28 minutes ago
    OH NO NOT THE SNAKE POEM AGAIN lgf.bz/2oKjMEO https://t.co/G6gShcfht8
    29 minutes ago
    “We’ll build the wall, don’t even worry about it. Go home, go to sleep.” Yes he REALLY SAID THAT.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
    36 minutes ago
    RT @JonathanTamari: Trump says “we have a lot of ppl standing outside” and he “broke the all time record” in this arena. There are rows of…
    37 minutes ago
    @JoyAnnReid He actually had the nerve to use that “DRAIN THE SWAMP” slogan, with a cabinet full of Goldman Sachs ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
    39 minutes ago
    “We have ended the war on BEAUTIFUL CLEAN COAL!” There is no such thing as “clean coal.” lgf.bz/2oKjMEO https://t.co/2glQ4jTyV8
    45 minutes ago
    Now he’s bashing Canada again. lgf.bz/2oKjMEO https://t.co/vcnjfOh6RE
    48 minutes ago

I owe you one, Octo. I almost started capping that crap, and it would have cut into our “Breaking Bad” Netflix Night. We’re starting Season 3.

We finished watching the speech, had a couple of beers, and watched a very funny comedy show: https://www.netflix.com/title/80117534

Incorrect politically, and very funny. Quinn and director Jerry Seinfeld get it, about NYC and its colorful history. Would cause a riot on UC-Berkeley campus. 😆

As for “Breaking Bad,” you’re just getting to the good parts. Lucky you.

#owning

Almost 17K viewers like my cut-and-paste job on Al-Jarreau-Jazeera. I get daily notifications of new comments. Lots of people have copied and re-used my clip-job. Am I approaching Chunky’s Dan Rather-ish fame yet?

My buddy Ed’s first hit. Wrote it when he was 18, after a visit to a drug shelter. The first time I heard it, I was blown away just by the fact of such a song making it to pop radio, and of course the powerful lyrics.

I understand the simps at Pitchfork published a scathing review of his latest album, along with rude dismissals of each song, including the stadium rocker (Castle On The Hill) I posted the other day here. Fuck those imbeciles! This kid has heart to spare. You bastards want soulless noodling, I can direct you where to find it. 😆

36. dudebro says:

The “stupidest” man on the internet (that isn’t even into women!) vs. Chuckles, on a Saturday night. HaHa (Nelson laugh)

Lolwut???

He thinks they “normalized” Trump, I bet. Because they didn’t melt into puddles of hysterical grease like Fatass did last night. 😆

I have to say, I really enjoyed that speech. Some pundits think he was too brash and insulting, but that’s what the media deserves, with their constant attacks on Trump and every member of his family. Just as he did in the campaign, he swats them aside like so many buzzing gnats. He treats serious people with the proper respect, such as the premier of China.

Trump speaks the language of the forgotten man & woman.

He really does. It’s still damn refreshing. The effect it has on the libturds is a wonderful tonic for the spirits, too.

Clever Subtext Alert!

“It’s because he’s half-black, and people don’t want half-blacks to make too much money.”

You’re a racist idiot, Chunky. 😆

The minimum wage for speech fees has doubled! Awesome!! 😆
      Am surprised Fatso hasn’t gone after Fauxahontas for her incredulous reaction.

A Gussy retweet. Something tells me that liberals have issues with Fauxahontas and Bernie.

People who need a job and who aren’t snobby, broke, drunk or too stoned to work.

The concept of holding down a real job as a productive member of society is so foreign to Gus, he can’t begin to countenance such a life. How fitting that Chunky’s closest ally is a complete bum and drug addict.

• minnowredux says:

If I were out of work and unskilled…. I would jump at a paper mill job! There is one close to where I live and a lot of people I know work there. It beats a LOT of other jobs in terms of salary and benefits.

Have you NO sense of self worth or honor Gus?

What makes YOU so special that you can’t pull your own weight?

You would be a lot happier if you took that job son.

• minnowredux says:

(You would probably learn a lot about life and people from the people you would be working with too… which wouldn’t hurt you at all.)

He won’t do it because having a job means less “Twitter time”.

El Gusano think’s he’s above it all, but his siblings know otherwise. Hell, if Charles followed in the footsteps of Breitbart, PJM, and Huffpo, he’d been paying the bastard for great LGF stories by now.

What passes for teh funneh at the Correspondents Dinner Roast. Same old tired crap they spew every day on the Daily Show and late night “comedy” shows. Trump was so right to give them the finger and hold his own party.

I just know there’s a good Chunkles analogy to go with this video. 😆

For your amusement:

43. ISTE says:

I had an interesting conversation last night with my future Ukrainian bride. She told me she had been married three times before but each time her husband died. I asked her, how did they die? Tearfully she replied ” My first husband died because he accidentally ate poisoned mushrooms, My second husband unfortunately died by accidentally eating poisoned mushrooms… My third husband died because of a fractured skull'” I asked “What caused your third husband to get a fractured skull?” She replied… “He wouldn’t eat his fucking mushrooms!!!!”

I hope Calo kicks her ass.

• ISTE says:

Calo would. If she knew my Ukrainian bride was arriving next Wednesday. But she doesn’t. It is a secret!

I know someone who ordered a bride from the Ukraine. She had an Adam’s apple.

I know a Ukrainian family. Great people, but kind of eccentric. The parents are too comfortable with nudity, and like to lounge in their hot tub outside au naturel even with guests about. He collects fine tequilas, but almost never drinks. She paints abstract “masterpieces.” The grandmother survived the horrors of WWII somehow, came over here and got rich with some kind of manufacturing tied to the auto industry. Possibly seat covers, but it’s not clear.

I ordered a Ukranian bride to make me a sammich. She emailed back, “Помістіть свій пеніс в шершня гніздо.” I cancelled the credit card.

• minnowredux says:

That reminds me of this idiot I know (ahem) who answered a dating site ad and didn’t think too much of it when the “gal” who placed the ad thought it would be better to skip the phone conversation (ahead of meeting) and just meet for coffee.

Being the gentleman that my friend is, he didn’t think a thing of it.

And so, the two lovebirds met for coffee.

“And my! What a low voice you have Grandma!”

Needless to say… an Adam’s Apple was an integral part of this experience…. which (according to my friend) was too bad.

I guess he likes to listen to Lou Reed a little more often now.

And, I think he then instituted a new policy on requiring at least one phone conversation before meeting.

Type thing.

And, because my friend was a little dense about things, he (much, much later…. – like, the next day) ran an ad on a similar web site. Only to find that the same gal from before called in and left a message.

I think that was about the time my friend gave up on dating websites.

‘n shit.

44. minnowredux says:

I am not sure why…. but the headline for this thread makes me think of “poontang” every time I read “poonawallas”.

Even worse when you throw “Johnson” into the mix…

One’s a dick, the other’s an asshole, and they’re both pussies. I understand the confusion.

• minnowredux says:

Is it just me, or does that suit make her look fat?

It’s you AND the suit that makes her look fat. On second thought, I think it’s the fat that makes her look fat.
        Don’t blame the suit. I pity the suit. I really do.