“Your headline was clickbait bullshit.” –Popehat

Earlier today, Ken White of Popehat.com deftly debunked a leftist meme with a post titled:

No, Trump Didn’t Argue That Protesters Have No Right To Protest or Violated His Rights

Here’s an excerpt:

Ken White of Popehat is a lawyer, and used Johnson’s twisted headline interpretation as an example of one of the most egregious of the misrepresentations of fact, and since he linked directly to Little Green Footballs, he attracted Johnson’s attention. Guess what happened?

@Green_Footballs Johnson decided to go after @Popehat on Twitter.

BTW, there’s only one degree of separation between Popehat and Johnson – amirite, Charles?

76 Comments on ““Your headline was clickbait bullshit.” –Popehat”

1. dezes157 says:

Chuck knew full well his readers never make it past the headline and he knows as well that this guy just roasted his lazy lying ass.

• dudebro says:

What’s happening is that Cernovich is in the major leagues, the A-team HAS to deal with him. chuckles is still in t ball league with his legion of thumb suckers (waves at Kragar).

‘Member last week when Trump was about to blow North Korea off the map, according to hysterical media reports? Well…no. The media fucked up again.

Another long-running media malpractice has been their ignorant coverage of the polar bear situation, linked as it is in their dimbulb heads with Teh Warmening. Here’s an update: https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/04/23/sea-ice-off-newfoundland-thickest-ever-yet-another-polar-bear-comes-ashore/

Not only are polar bears doing just great in terms of numbers, they are fat and sassy, and expanding their territory. I hope to read a story soon of some enviroweenies out to prove you can sunbathe in the Arctic now, being chased and possibly eaten by the great white beasts of the North. Not all of them eaten — the survivors need to tell the tale. 🙂

Robbing The Gun Store:

😆

By the way, FUCKHEAD, Popehat is a lawyer. He’s infinitely more qualified to interpret motions and court decisions than YOU.

7. OLT's Screw Your Royalty says:

Gus-Gus is upset at the people who don’t think anointing Chelsea Clinton Queen is a good idea.

He has Angry Black Lady as an ally.

This is the funniest shit ever.

Kennedy Dynasty GOOD, Bush Dynasty BAD, Clinton Dynasty GOOD.

Hey, you effing unemployed Argentine bum … EVITA PERON.

• OLT's Screw Your Royalty says:

And an “ANGRY BLACK WOMAN” wants to “elect” a White Female Of Privilege as the new Mistress of the Democrat Plantation.

I’m sorry, what is it that you’re angry about? Because all I see is you advocating for The New Slavery to the almighty State. Aren’t black people angry about slavery??? Doesn’t sound like a good idea to me; sounds a bit like a cult of personality, which seems to be a Democrat/Trump* issue. You wanna worship a White Woman in a White House, go to Lorien, Galadriel is calling you.

*I can’t even begin to explain the JEB! fans, LOL. Ya gots me there.

8. dezes157 says:

Charles Johnson may have broken the law, Lets hang the guilty bastard

• OLT's Screw Your Royalty says:

Stalker Charles, have you read the accusations against the Unicorn Messiah?

Another of Johnson’s “Yes But” argument.

I see. Refusal to provide documentation indicates may have broken the law.
      How about deleting and spoliation of evidence? As in 33,000 emails?
      I wouldn’t provide documents without a subpoena either, you fucking moron.

Chunky’s butthurt, too. Lots of that going around.

A whopping 7% of media identify as Republican or conservative. 😆

“Hillary ’08 adviser”. Well, Peter. You totally effed up, didn’t ya?

Daou is a joke across the internet. The butthurt Beastie fans eat this up. He’s occupied the daily “what a jackass” spot previously occupied by Sally Kohn-head.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

• dezes157 says:

Chuck has painted himself into a corner, the left and right both hate the 2 faced back stabbing cheap opportunist.
      All he has left is a few loons he hopes will get him some attention.
      64 years old and all he owns is a lice infested couch and a 9 year old laptop in a seedy apartment.
      You are living the dream Jazzy.

• poteen2 says:

/Stalk him! Hunt him down! Expose his lies to the world!

No one will notice/

Except FritoLay

• minnowredux says:

The two biggest “lost causes” on the internet!

Chunky McDumbass, and Keith McUglyAintJustSkinDeep.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Losers.

“Game recognizes game.” 😆

Olbie looks flat crazy in that pic. Imagine what Chunky’s fat face looks like, all twisted up with rage, paranoia and stupid. 😯

• minnowredux says:

One word: “GQ”.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Keith Olberdork has no influence. He’s reduced to YouTube videos. Maybe he can feature Fatso in one. BTW, has he had his podcast guest appearance yet? Did anyone give a shit?

Tucker Carlson is on. Woohoo! !

The skulking, masked cowards of the antifa charade have suddenly gotten ambivalent about showing up for violent confrontations, after getting their pudgy asses kicked last week. Should they toughen up? Well, that’s problematic. 😆

• poteen2 says:

God bless the Patriarchy and their upper body strength.

Yep. Put a woman in the front seat of a bicycle built for two and you’ll have a nice view until you eat gravel.

At least you can make sure the lazy tramp keeps pedaling, instead of coasting along on your powerful quads. And no backseat driving! 😆

On that sexist note, here’s a gal you just have to bring home to Mom:

Now that’s class!

• poteen2 says:

So arbitrary standards and social constructs put a cut over my eye outside a bar in Wyandotte in 1974. Glad to know it wasn’t physical inferiority due to Southern Comfort.

• What is the sourcing for this. Curious.

14. Abu penis penis penis lol says:

To Rightymouse and Octo:
    Ms. Abu was going to our local library and axed if I needed anything? As a lark I mentioned Shattered. Can you believe she handed it to me 5 mins ago? She said there are 13 holds on the next available copy. Yet this was on the Hot Copy table. Happy to have it but the Leftists at my library make me puke.

It’s a decent read so far, but I’m only about a third of the way through. Once in awhile there are partisan digs at Trump and Rethugs in general, but there’s also a lot of good inside baseball about what was going on in Shrillary’s dysfunctional campaign. The way Sanders bedeviled her and her handlers is precious gold — she couldn’t go negative on the popular old socialist, but she had to confront his campaign. I just wish Biden had jumped into the mix, as he very nearly did — would have really spiced things up on the Dummy side.

Note: Got my copy on the Free Books Internet Service. Arrrgh, matey.

Linky??

You don’t want to mess around with Pirate Bay or other torrent sites unless you use a VPN to hide your IP, and make sure you have full-on virus protection. Once you do those things, you still have to deal with vicious pop-ups and whatnot. I don’t want to lead anyone down the primrose path to crime and punishment. 😉

Never mind. 😯

• Abu penis penis penis lol says:

What ‘mouse said. :>/

Yes, but…so much free stuff! 😆

I don’t even feel guilty about it. Not much, anyway. I’ve bought enough music and literature from The Man to cover several lifetimes of consumer responsibility. I still buy a lot of stuff, but I get to read and listen to tons of stuff I would never have experienced if I had to pay for it all.

My copy is scheduled to arrive May 3 from Amazon.

I’m not a big fan of Billy Joel, but I admire his staying power in a business chock-full of flash in the pans. I saw him once in concert, in the early ’80’s in Ann Arbor, and he put on a fine show — much better than I expected. Yes, he endorsed Shrillary, but what else is a blue state shill going to do?

My hubby is a dead-ringer for Billy Joel, and I’m glad to say that he can’t stand Shrillary! 😆

• Abu penis penis penis lol says:

Glad Mr. Joel stopped driving into people’s homes. Piano Man is his best because I feel like I’ve seen such talent. However, when you listen to the CD you paid 20 bucks for that night you realize you were drunk.

Hubby is a way better musician than Billy Joel, but not as famous, nor as wealthy. 😦 And I certainly don’t look like Christie Brinkley. There are trade-offs in the music world and life in general. 🙂

At the risk of sounding like Charles Johnson, I met the guy. We met at the Cafe Carlyle in 1975 right before “The Stranger” was released. I was a big fan of Turnstyles.

And yes…..I was wearing “Charlie.”

What a liar!!

“No animus”? Please.

Pheeeeew.

The basic premise of the report was true—Bush had failed to meet his obligations to the National Guard and gotten away with it—but the authenticity of the documents could not be verified. A CBS-commissioned independent review panel made no “definitive conclusion” about whether they were actually “fake.”

18. TreBob says:

Even though I suspect it is just wannabe lib drivel, apparently Pres. Obama made a decision to be heterosexual or homosexual. He said he picked heterosexual because being married to the opposite gender would be more “challenging and demanding” than same sex.

So, first, isn’t the excitement and romance just overwhelming you?

Second, I thought that homosexuality is how you’re born and environment/choice doesn’t matter.

Third, does this mean Pres. Obama will have sex with just any sort of folk that asks? After all it’s only a choice based on quantitative assessment.

It’s short (thank goodness!):

I knew Obama was gay the first time I saw him lecturing America on TV. NTTAWWT, but his dishonesty on that matter indicated a huge problem with personal integrity. He’s a twisted, bitter, narcissistic man who’s had every advantage in life the Left could finagle. Eventually the truth will come out about his personal life, but perhaps not for a long time.

So much for Gorebull Warmening, eh? It’s 78 degrees right now here in NE Ohio & 61 degrees in Denver. And tomorrow the weather will be different.

20. ISTE says:

Steak yet again!

21. […] [LGF Comment screen caps via The Archives, recreated verbatim via The Official BRC Nil Stooge Template™. h/t Rightymouse.] […]

22. […] been a “news aggregator site” for years, because these days it’s all about “clickbait.” Here’s the […]