Charles Johnson Cuts & Pastes More Unsubstantiated Innuendo

Okay, Charles, let’s go. You posted it.

Yeah. Now what did you leave out of that brilliant piece of cut-n-paste “journalism”, Charles? Did you even read the article from the Washington Post? Did you miss the facts? The innuendo?

During an interview with the Washington Post editorial page staff in March 2016, Trump identified Page, who had previously been an investment banker in Moscow, as a foreign policy adviser to his campaign. Campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks later described Page’s role as “informal.”

Page has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing in his dealings with the Trump campaign or Russia.

“This confirms all of my suspicions about unjustified, politically motivated government surveillance,” Page said in an interview Tuesday. “I have nothing to hide.” He compared surveillance of him to the eavesdropping that the FBI and Justice Department conducted against civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr.

Every President in US history, including President Trump, has employed experts with experience dealing with foreign trade partners.  Hell, the United States probably wouldn’t even exist had it not been for Franklin successfully negotiating with DuPont.

Why would the Obama Administration direct the FBI to investigate legal business practices? Okay, that’s a rhetorical question because the answer is obvious.

Does the FBI know that Charles Johnson threatened people with a Mossberg? I’ll bet they do.

Charles, you’re a mess.

P.S. “Tick Tock” is a threat meme used by Anonymous and other splinter vigilante groups. You playing footsie with them again, Charles, or did you make amends with your ex-buddy Barrett Brown?

180 Comments on “Charles Johnson Cuts & Pastes More Unsubstantiated Innuendo”

If we are to believe the repeated announcements by Chunky and Crazy Olbie, the arrest of Trump and several of his minions is imminent. For what, exactly? This is unclear and varies day to day. Something about Russians, I think.

I just hope President Trump handles his pending arrest with as much dignity as this man did:

Buggered the code again. Dang it! 😆

Tuesday Night is a special holiday in Gusworld, like most nights devolving into incoherent gasps before total oblivion.

Oh fuck.
    3 hours ago
    Bakersfield.
    3 hours ago
    Love it.
    3 hours ago
    T-33.
    3 hours ago
    Heartache number one. OK!?
    3 hours ago
    Shit.
    4 hours ago
    I’m with you coal miners.
    4 hours ago
    Right.
    4 hours ago
    Fuck yeah.
    4 hours ago
    Oh shit again. .
    4 hours ago

Why is Gus “with you coal miners?” What is the connection? 😆

Coal is inexpensive fuel for heating and cooking Top Ramen.

I wonder if Gus mistook a piece of dry dog or his own poo for a lump of coal, and is using it to heat his dumpster treasures. If so, bra-vo! Way to recycle, you thrifty genius.

Spicer stepped in it yesterday, giving the Idiot Left another rancid talking point they’ll probably yammer on about for a couple more days. Credit to the administration for the quick apology, which is not something they like to do, but they took the smart course in this matter. Of course, anyone with any brains knew Spicer was talking about chemical weapons on the battlefield, but you have to be very specific when talking to morons with only small rudimentary brain-bulbs at the top of their spinal columns (See: “Stump-Enders”).

Spicer should have mentioned “The Kaiser” instead. The MSM would have spent days trying to figure out what he was referring to.

I’m more interested in reading about the “Florida State Cheerleader’s Embarrassing Mistake” and “The Worst Sunburns Ever” rather then reading Chunkles’ insipid dreck. 😆

6. TreBob says:

I really don’t understand Gus’ tweets. Most of the time it’s a one word tweet that’s not in reply to anyone or anything, just out there. I totally don’t understand the point.

7. Fatso's commie eat those vs Trump's knee-highlism says:

This all has to be giving poor Chunko a major migraine. Not only are allied world leaders taking Trump seriously some of the most adverserial and intransigently difficult are changing their brinksmanship behaviors.

Tillerson meets with Putin, after all. And Puty will probably read him the riot act but it’s all posturing. How can he stand alone against the West defiantly to prop up the odious Assad and the treacherous Iranians. Especially when you know Trump and the allies are willing to make it worth his while if they can pry him away. Now it’s Puty needing to save face vs the feckless Obungle last time.

And how the hell did Trump sweet talk the Chinese who are usually insulting and belligerent towards us to actually cooperate on getting NK to back down? And no saber rattling while we’re sending armadas and nuclear subs in and doing Seal training on their door step?

Hey! Fatso! FBI trolled Carter Page looking for dirt. Likely asked to get a FISA warrant via WH. If there was ANYTHING found, we would have heard about it. Your article is stupid.

9. Fatso's commie eat those vs Trump's knee-highlism says:

At least with Trump what you see is what you get. Shrillery is always a walking lie. Pretending to be pleasant and sweet and patient and professional. According to this new book excerpt in addition to being a crook and liar, she,s also a petty jerk who blamed everyone but herself for the campaign’s failures. In one case she used debate prep to demean and mock the stand-in opponent helping her prepare just because he told her an answer wasn’t very good.

What a loser. Kind of like how Chunky blames everyone but himself for his decision to take his blog in a new hate-filled irrational libturd direction alienating everyone ELSE who didn’t already hate his guts. And then insulting and smearing all the people who tried to help him.

After reading the Secret Service guy’s book on Shrillary, I feel like the old beastie performed perfectly to her usual standards during the campaign, and indeed all through her “checkered” service during the Unicorn Messiah’s abortive regime. She’s a horrible person! Once you understand the depth of her grasping depravity, everything else makes sense.

10. Fatso's commie eat those vs Trump's knee-highlism says:

Here’s the guy Kansas just elected to Congress. https://t.co/K6E5YjUZyG
    14 hours ago

Actually he looks like this. https://www.kansascash.com/prodweb/images/news/Ron_Library.jpg

Hey Chunk you really want to throw those stones from your glass house?

11. pineapple says:

I’m still alive. I see Octo and everyone is holding down the fort quite nicely.

I just had to step away from politics for awhile as I am going through a divorce. I can’t take my wife and Fatso at the same time.

See you guys at some point soon I hope.

Man, do I have a lot of catching up to do when I return.

• minnowredux says:

Hang in there pineapple. Been there, done that….. no fun at all no matter what the circumstances.

See you when things get better.

• pineapple says:

It’s my 2nd one unfortunately. Thanks minnow.

• Abu penis penis penis lol says:

Good to see you, Pineapple. Forge on!

This too shall pass, Pineapple. I know it’s horrible, from watching many family and friends go through it. You just have to go through it and hope for better luck with the Next Lucky Broad. Or stay single but ready to mingle. I’ve been married for fifty years, so my input is kind of sketchy. Stay strong!

Sorry to hear you’re going through a rough patch. 😦
      I pray there is a bright future once the dust settles!

• pineapple says:

Thanks rightymouse. The transformation has already started ……. I lost 150lbs since March of last year. I wear 32″ pants now and medium shirts!

If anyone is wondering how I did it……well, I went on the world famous “Eat Less Food Diet” I’m proof that it works.

I bet you look awesome! Wouldn’t be surprised if single ladies start fluttering around real soon. The only advice I can give is take your time. Take care of yourself first! 🙂

Post tits or it didn’t happen.

12. Fatso's commie eat those vs Trump's knee-highlism says:

A snapshot of the kind of people who voted for Donald Trump. https://t.co/YpcUkMIYEN
    17 minutes ago

A snapshot of the kind of people who voted for Shrilldebeast.

13. Fatso's commie eat those vs Trump's knee-highlism says:

Backwoods_Sleuth
    Apr 12, 2017 • 12:01:49pm
    down
    up
    ‘Charging Bull’ artist says New York’s ‘Fearless Girl’ statue breaches his rights https://t.co/uyDjgexlNS pic.twitter.com/InpTUItFoh

— Newsweek (@Newsweek) April 12, 2017

Men who don’t like women taking up space are exactly why we need the Fearless Girl. https://t.co/D2OZl4ituJ

— Bill de Blasio (@NYCMayor) April 12, 2017

Wow. de Blasio uses typical left wing commie pinko smear tactics against an innocent artist because the former’s not getting his way. Commies are all for art as long it’s for the commie cause, in this case a small child challenging the power of Wall Street and free markets. But since the artist feels his work as a symbol of Wall Street (something Blah blah hates except their money given to him) is being infringed, now suddently (with no evidence) he’s a woman hater who thinks they shouldn’t take up space er something. POS.

Of course LGF turds think this is fine and dandy. They know it’s unfair and unfairly smearing the artist and could devastate his career and reputation. Who cares? All must bend to the progturd cause’s will.

14. Fatso's commie eat those vs Trump's knee-highlism says:

They come in threes: Rickles, Geils, now Charlie Murphy

When Snowflakes Collide! 😆

A guy who wears his hair like this and has the nerve to play the race card when he gets a joking comment about it. Unbelievable in any world but this Bizarro Snowflake Planet we now inhabit.

16. minnowredux says:

I think it is quite wonderful that Trump occupies so many stupid people’s heads 24-7!

A short excursion over to the Swamp and I see that they are all obsessed with Trump this, Trump that, Trump is illegal, Trump is a liar etc. etc. etc.

Yet…. not ONE word out of any of them when we did have a truly ignant jackass for President who did ANYTHING he could to fuck up America.

To all those Libturds out there who cannot think of anything else….

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…. Now the shoe is on the other foot!!

Enjoy!!

Psssst! Hey, Gus…maybe you should try going to church. Next week, on the 20th. Thank me later.

Am going out of town tomorrow for the Easter weekend. As we did for thanksgiving, we’re dragging half our kitchen along with us. Hubby and I are committed to making sure that family in the elderly generation get to spend time with each other. I do the cooking. 🙂

As a humorous twist on the holiday festivities, why not dress up as the Easter Bunny while you do the cooking? People will talk about it for years with varying degrees of fondness.

…you wascally wabbit, you! 🙂

Wow. Four more comments and I got the stack.

To Baltimore!

Cheap thrills.

This guy cracked me up the most…

Consider your words marked, Paul. What is the actual date on which Trump will re-institute the slavery? I want to get me a good strong heifer to help with the yard work. A big-legged woman who can sing. 😆

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. These jackasses sound more deranged than the worst of the hysterical birthers.

This is how Chunky’s biking hobby may have met its cruel end:

Here’s a glimpse behind the scenes as the financial wizard behind the Little Green Footballs GoFundMe bonanza totes up the day’s receipts:

Dr. Gene Scott was entertaining as H-E-double-hockey-sticks.. His indecipherable scribblings on his chalkboard were incredible.

27. Fatso's commie eat those vs Trump's knee-highlism says:

RT @lachlan: Spotted in the Peets Coffee across the street from the White House: Chuck Johnson Asked what he’s doing in town. “Oh just wal…
    9 hours ago

What was Robert Creamer who oversaw the Trump rally agitator violent thugs doing in the WH every other day?

Olympic Gold Medalist Aly Raisman, ladies and germs…

More, many more wonderful pics at SI Swimsuit Edition For Guys Who Appreciate Athleticism Over Huge Fat Kardashian Butts. 🙂

• ISTE says:

I would make her a sammich!

• minnowredux says:

The light on the concrete, and the water….. very interesting effect…..

There’s something wrong with her calves. 😯

What does farming have to do with it?

I believe those are called, “muscles.” 🙂

This girl can jump about ten feet in the air and do a crazy split, wave to the judges and come down hard, landing without so much as a wiggle. Well, maybe a little wiggle, to look cute.

This is when she won the gold in 2012 — she only took silver in 2016, as one of the “senior members” of the team. They peak at about 15, these little dynamos. It’s a brutal life, too. Aly is a survivor.

Hey everyone wish the Culver City Blimp a happy birthday.
    He’s 64 years old today.
    It’s time for cake, and games – pin the penis on the pannus……

Happy Birthday, Fatass! Please post a picture of you blowing out the candles on your cake. I’ll donate $100 to your GoFundMe if you do this tiny favor. I swear in front of all the internet, that I will not renege on this pledge. 🙂

• minnowredux says:

Hey Charles, the Depends are on aisle 8.

30. pineapple says:

This is what we just dropped in Afghanistan. MOAB= Mother of all Bombs.

I believe it weighs 21,000lbs. Largest non-nuclear bomb in our arsenal.

First thing that came to my mind was “Goodbye Iran nuclear program.”

My understanding is that this mutha needs to blow up in the open air, to create the massive blast wave that goes a mile in every direction. For Iran’s bunkered nuke program, we have other bombs that can deep-penetrate before exploding. Perhaps we can test them out on Pyongyang Pudgy’s nuclear labs. Drop the MOAB on his palace. 👿

• minnowredux says:

Did anyone else hear that the bomb contained 3-tons of hog fat?

31. Fatso's commie eat those vs Trump's knee-highlism says:

Wow. From the Elections Have Consequences dept.

Why isn’t Chunky shrieking unintelligibly about nothing burgers and whatnot, in response to this news? Did I miss that tantrum?

How awesome would it be, if they actually got around to prosecuting Lerner and…dare I say it? SHRILLARY!!1!

32. dudebro says:

Nobody will ever post this regarding little green fecalballs

• minnowredux says:

Cernovich probably DOESN’T sit around swigging Mountain Dew and hogging down bags full of Cheetos….

LIKE YOU CHARLES!!

33. dezes157 says:

Okay I’m confused. Curious Lurker wasn’t REAL?
    Also, why in the world would Fatass even know about the death? I don’t see these people talking in real like like we do.

• minnowredux says:

Playing Amazing Grace for a Moose-limb. That has to rank right up there in the irony stratosphere…….

Furious may have been real, but we had some discussion back in the day about how conveniently this person appeared right after the Moronic Conversion in 2009. A Muslim convert, ready to take the Muslim line on every issue while pretending to be a good American citizen, despite the discrimination she suffered in real life due to her decision to embrace the pedophilic terrorist religion. If she hadn’t existed, Chunky would have invented her. 😆 (and maybe he did)

Aminah bint Wahb was the mother of the Islamic prophet-pedophile-terrorist Muhammad, btw. If you’re going to pick a Muslim name, go for the gusto!

If somebody can uncover a real obituary about this Aminah, aka Furious Burka, I will retract all suspicioning about her reality. Shouldn’t be too hard, given that some here know where she’s been living and what kind of work she did.

• poteen2 says:

I’m guessing TFK got bored and dropped his sock.

She was a real (as in real messed up). One or two of the lizards mention meeting her in person. The lizards discussed where to make donations in her name: CAIR, or an animal shelter. Here’s her 1st post on LGF:

• Fatso's commie eat those vs Trump's knee-highlism says:

Zackly

Gus just got the sad nooz…stay strong, brother.

“Who will defend the Jews from antisemitism now? Oh, this is devastating. I mean, we could have strapped a ‘splodey-vest to her and done some real good in the world, had we known she was dying anyway.”

I know I’m being an a-hole about this tragic passing. She was a bigger a-hole, though. Sorry not sorry.

@Kat4Obama @Gus_802 @CuriousLurker It was a real shock. Unexpected. Hard to deal with.

Managed to see the numbers on the scale this morning, using a hand mirror to see around the pannus? Yep, I can see where that would be rough.

Nobody named Aminah has died in the last 30 days, either in the state of New York or anywhere else in the country. Perhaps her obit hasn’t yet been published. We’ll keep checking.

Still no reports of anyone named Aminah dying in the past 30 days. Maybe Muslim converts aren’t allowed obits?

She probably never went to the trouble to change her name legally from Debbie Dumbasski.

Agreed–which tends to support the idea that she is at least semi-fictional, if not entirely whole cloth. On the other hand, a lot of blacks around Detroit eschew death announcements, for various reasons including the fact they don’t want to advertise the day they’ll be out of the house. Who knows what the real deal is, or was, with Furious. I doubt we’ll ever have any confirmation of the truth.

😆 😆 😆 😆

36. Fatso's commie eat those vs Trump's knee-highlism says:

The Daily 202: Trump doesn’t know much about history. It’s making his on-the-job training harder. wapo.st/2oc6kFn?tid=ss… #vf,

Thanks for the new meme Fatso. Obungle knew about history? Here’s one example of his cluelessness which luckily for him is matched by the dull MSM. He tries to defend the Bergdhal vs 5 terrorist enemy commanders as typical at war’s end (the WOT ended?)

A couple of weeks ago, our glorious community organizer in chief spoke about his release of several terrorists in exchange for an army deserter who had basically defected to the enemy. Obama mentioned there have been three former presidents who made prisoner swaps at the end of wars that took place during their time in office. He even tried to further defend this by saying these were, “much like mine.”

Listen to this quote from CNS News:

“This is what happens at the end of wars…that was true for George Washington…That was true for Abraham Lincoln and that was true for FDR. That’s been true of every combat situation, that at some point, you make sure that you try to get your folks back. And that’s the right thing to do.”

Sadly, Obama just showed himself to be completely and utterly ignorant of American history. We could bring in grade school students who could explain his mistake very clearly. First, let’s debunk the actual misrepresented facts. The Revolutionary War ended in 1783 and George Washington wasn’t president until 1789…six years later!

Lincoln was assassinated in April of 1865. He never lived to see the end of the Civil War, which occurred the following month. Additionally, there were no deals made to free the prisoners taken on either side. Once the war ended, the prisoners were simply set free.

FDR also was not around at the end of WWII. He had died of a stroke well before this. In fact, it was Harry S. Truman’s decision to drop the two nuclear bombs on Japan that ultimately brought the war to a conclusion. Once again, we made no deals for prisoners. We simply went in and released them when it was necessary.

Obama, the two-term president of the US and arguably the most powerful man in the world, has no knowledge of our history. If this doesn’t give more truth to the idea that he really isn’t an American…then you are just simply blind to the facts. NONE of the three presidents he mentioned specifically were even alive at the end of their respective wars, much less authorize any prisoner swaps. Aside from that, their successors didn’t even make any prisoner swap deals, let alone anything that would come close to the Obama 5-for-1 farce.

Bergdahl was a traitor and a deserter. There is now ample evidence to support this conclusion. Let’s not forget that during all three of the wars Obama mentioned there were large numbers of deserters and traitors who were shot or hung.

Even worse…since I readily accept the fact that Obama is simply clueless…does this ignorant foreigner really surround himself with staff that is so stupid as to not catch a mistake of this magnitude? They are either not critical thinkers, or they simply don’t care. You would think there would be at least one person in the Obama White House with the brains to at least check any historical and factual references for their accuracy, rather than just taking the word of a foreign-born president.

What do YOU think? How sad does this statement by Obama illustrate his ignorance of US History? Should we be concerned about this? Does it give more credence to those who claim Obama doesn’t meet the constitutional requirements to be President?

• minnowredux says:

And, of course….. there goes Charlie Dumbass Johnson pretending to know what he is talking about again and, predictably, making a giant ass of himself again.

But, don’t let THAT stop you Charlie.

Double down on your stupid. Tell us some more!

37. Fatso's commie eat those vs Trump's knee-highlism says:

Our nukes are getting a better guided body design. Here’s proud papa with his baby.

38. Fatso's commie eat those vs Trump's knee-highlism says:

I guess Karzai was bitching about the use of these “new weapons” in Afgh-terroristan.

First off, the MOAB was new in 2003. They had to dust if off to use it. Secondly, your crappy religion Islam and it’s holy book of death, torture and war is responsible for this continued threat to everyone else’s security in the world. And surprise, surprise the latest incarnation of devout sadists operate freely in your hell hole. If you have any new ideas how to make the religion of death stop inspiring Islamic murderists you might want to start coughing them up now after decades of failure.

That’s a very satisfying boom-shocka-locka. A dozen more, applied judiciously in Afghanistan and Iraq, and Trump can begin to talk about fulfilling his campaign promise to put an end to ISIS and whatever else these shitbirds are calling themselves in other ME hotspots.

39. minnowredux says:

Aminah’s death “destroys” Charles. “Destroys”.

“Destroys”.

Dude. Let me clue you in. You don’t KNOW about death of a loved one. To assign “destroy” to your sensibilities as a result of the passing of some nameless, faceless commenter on your two-bit blog is an affront, and an insult, to everyone who has truly lost someone meaningful and close to them.

But, that’s alright Charlie. We don’t expect much more from you. You are like the last guy picked for kickball games in grade school.

You are that guy.

And, you always have been.

And we all know why.

“Destroys”.

His mom died, and shortly after he flipped. That’s also when he recovered his comic book collection. But he never mentioned his dad on LGF. Never.

40. minnowredux says:

Suddenly, I remember a really important and apropos statement that Homer Simpson made with some regularity.

“Why do the things that happen to stupid people always happen to me?”

Charles – your destruction was prophesied by Homer Simpson.

-and, have a nice day!

41. minnowredux says:

and as for you Lil Kim Fatboi.

You should have quit while you were ahead.

-not sure WHEN that would have been, but it ain’t now dumbass.

See ya.

• minnowredux says:

Missile test fails….. Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Who does all of this FAILURE remind me of?

Hmmmmm……

Barry?

Oh – hey Barry! Surf’s up Barry!

Well, billions were going to die already, from Teh Warmening. What’s a few billion more? 😆

• dezes157 says:

Trump is the warmening, set your oil soaked ponytail on fire and run screaming toward a can of gas you hyperventilating idiot.

Gus is trying really, really hard! Ain’t he cute?

Like I said. twitter.com/USATODAY/statu…
    4 minutes ago
    Republican Americans are like Indian nationalists.
    13 minutes ago
    That’s the conundrum. Republican Americans are like Arab men.
    14 minutes ago
    Daesh, ISIS, ISIL, Taliban, Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, etc, are all conservative mens’ groups.
    15 minutes ago
    Republicans emulate their enemies. Hence, they emulate North Korea, Putin, Daesh, Taliban, etc.
    18 minutes ago
    Nice costume. twitter.com/FoxNews/status…
    20 minutes ago
    Argumentum ad militarium. twitter.com/FoxNews/status…
    20 minutes ago
    Daesh is cool with sexual assault and against abortion. Hmm, sounds familiar.
    25 minutes ago
    Seems like the Republican party is the party of choice for sexual predators.
    28 minutes ago

“Everyone is insane except me, if they have different opinions about my political heroes.”

Seriously, you sure you aren’t a doctor of psychiatry, along with being a doctor of love? You are equally proficient in both of these complicated fields. Bravo, sir.

Seriously. This is not a reasoned analysis. There’s some kind of deep, disturbing personal animus at work here.
    13 hours ago

Just read his latest over the top rant against Hillary Clinton and have to ask: what the fck is wrong with Andrew Sullivan?
    14 hours ago

Wonderfully satiric article from Esquire, pretending to gush over the new Bill Nye show:

So many laughs! Netflix and chill, Warmening Zealots. 😆

I hope he shows how to transition round ducts to equivalent rectangular sections and explains how to calculate the friction velocity reduction factor. That kind of stuff comes in handy once in a while.

Gutfeld gives some rational tips on how to deal with whiny libturds, as I will be doing tonight at dinner with my sister and sis-in-law. Their husbands are both rational moderates, but the gals are fringe-left Trump-hystericals. We will be on our best behavior. One glass of wine only. 😆

47. minnowredux says:

I think we should have a poll on this here website.

Poll question: Who is the bigger lunatic? Charles Johnson, or Maxine Waters?

Hahahahahahahahaha.

I bet it would be very close!!!

48. minnowredux says:

I just realized something….

Dark Falcon may truly have been Lil Kimboi Un.

It looks as though all of their bahdass weapons were built at the kitchen table while listening to Blood, Sweat and Tears while Mom made chocolate chip cookies!!

Show the little bastard some good old fashioned non-rocket technology, MOAB-style. That’s for his palace. For the underground nuke labs, if he has any, we have several options that would all be pretty effective.

Why are most Hollywood actors such awful creepy cretins, while Gary Sinise is a fantastic gem of a person?

Speaking of great artistry, once upon a time Chunky swallowed both of his shoelaces trying to ties his shoes and eat spaghetti at the same time. The shoelaces came out the other end knotted together like a gerbil Boy Scout had been at them. I shit you knot, this actually happened.

51. ISTE says:

Facebook and “Big Brother”

Tonight on facebook I posted a video of my latest project.

A sound to light converter. The video I did was using my phone, the music was from youtube and I fed it into a microphone and to my test rig.

I posted the 36 second clip on facebook and got this in email.

Unfortunately we couldn’t post the video you uploaded. There’s nothing to worry about – it’s because the video contains music, audio or a video clip that belongs to someone else.

You may be able to post the video if you have the rights, otherwise you can delete the video.

Facebook analysed the audio and matched it to Nightwish

Speaking of good people (Sinise, not Chunky), Shaq did another nice thing in the wake of terrible tragedy. I love Shaq now — back in the day when he was clowning the Pistons, I hated his giant ass. Until we beat him and Kobe with the “Going To Work”-era Pistons, and ended their Lakers run. Anyway, he’s a good guy with a heart of gold.

That lazy giraffe is finally squeezing out that baby, and boy is it gross. Can’t somebody just grab the kid’s legs and yank him/her/xir out? 😆

Congrats to Mama Giraffe. The kid’s out now and already trying to stand up. Amazing nature.

Careful!

Even a Sterno-addled junkie finds an acorn once in awhile. 😆

Gus hates the right, hates the left. Did Charles see that tweet?

Chunky always ignores Gus’s anti-Left ravings, while he retweets the anti-Right ones faithfully. Ipso fatso, he reads all of them, just like he reads here religiously. 😆

He can’t afford to lose his last loyal troop. It’s so sadly hilarious.