LGF Stats Inspection Time

Once in a while it’s kinda fun to check on the Decline of Little Green Footballs. Remember this one from 19 February 2010?

100919-lgf-quantcast

About a year later, on 9 February 2011, we posted this:

110209-webworth-lgf

The Webworth.info site is now defunct as far as we can tell, but now there’s WEBUKA. Here’s the February 2017 estimate for LGF:

170220-webuka-estimator

GAH! What a graphic abomination, and there’s not much we can do to fix it. On the other hand, the estimated numbers are relevant. In just six years, Charles Johnson’s website value has decreased in value by approximately 75%. So what does Alexa have to say about all this?

Since we last checked in with Alexa, it had been purchased by Amazon and a lot of the freebee stats are no longer available without a pay-to-play subscription. So what. This is all we need.

alexa-stats-170220a

What happened in September 2016 to drive down his rank, and why did he get a bump once Trump was inaugurated? I don’t know, Babs, but I do know this: Little Green Footballs is STILL slower to load than 2/3 of all websites tracked by Alexa. Go figger.

[Sources: This, this and this.]

SitePrice estimates the value of a blog differently, and comes up with this number:

170221-siteprice

It also provides a graphic of the top 5 search terms that lead to Little Green Footballs:

170220-siteprice-search-terms

No real surprises in that subliminal goatse, but how does “A. J. Delgado” make it to the Top Five with only 5%? Something smells like your socks, Charles.

lgf-logo-2000

The Original Little Green Footballs Logo

228 Comments on “LGF Stats Inspection Time”

1. Minnow-redux says:

so, if I have this right…. Fatass has been working at this shit for 15-20 years right?

And his website is now worth 18-Large….. right?

Wow, Charles, that is very impressive!

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…… that is very humorous Charles…. $1200 per year!! That is $100 per month!!!

I guess you’ll be eating artisanal cheese this month – huh?

For a 40-hour per week job, you have made 62-cents an hour!!!

Wow – maybe next year, you will break 70-cents and hour!!!

Very impressive!

Wow – who is your accountant!!??

2. Minnow-redux says:

-d

This one’s kinda fun. It’s a left-wing propaganda wiki, and it’s full of shit.

Well, this is interesting.

5. dudebro says:

HAHA!
    thegatewaypundit.com
    estimated website price is
    $ 374,570

That’s 20 TIMES the ‘worth’ of chuckles’ life mission. TWENTY. TIMES

How exactly did you “let them,” Fatass? Wasn’t the entire media pulling for your candidate? All the celebrities and performers? Remember, you kept saying Shrillary was a shoo-in, and it would be a landslide victory. And now, you are convinced Trump is going to go insane and be impeached within the next year or so. Seems like you should be a little more upbeat about the future of your team. 😆

Funny, but the rest of the country doesn’t seem to agree with the Angry Turd.
      Which is, you know, the NORM.

7. PeteP says:

I remember way back when Fatso was boasting about his site being worth $1 million. He should have taken the money and ran. Now his blog is virtually worthless and he has no influence.

8. windbag says:

Good thing he has all those royalties from his shredding days to fall back on.

And as far as “site visits”, I think we proved a long time ago that 3-Chin Chuck has been fudging and manipulating his stats for years. And wow – his advertising revenue is like $100 per week? Holy crap. I make that money before lunch. Hell, I make that money before my mid-morning break.

So, unless he has a stash (which I seriously doubt), He’s probably looking at $1200/month from Social Security (because I’m sure he applied the minute he hit 62, not realizing that that is the check you’re going to collect for the rest of your life). So, figuring he collects $500 a month from his various begging bowls (and yes, I’m being generous), and with ad revenues of $500 per month (again, being generous), he’s looking at income of $2200 per month.

Unless he owns his home, which he might – who knows, this guy is BARELY scraping by.

• Minnow-redux says:

schadenfreude……

• TreBob says:

Isn’t SSI determined by how much you pay in?

If I recall, SS benefits are calculated like this:

1. All previous earnings are restated in terms of today’s wages to reflect wage growth.

2. Earnings for the highest 35 years are averaged and divided by the number of months in 35 years to arrive at Average Indexed Monthly Earnings (AIME).

3. The Social Security benefit formula is applied to AIME to produce the Primary Insurance Amount (PIA), the benefit payable at the Full Retirement Age (FRA).

It seems very unlikely that Charles paid his SS tax over the years and it seems more likely that he skipped paying taxes at all from his guitar noodling, “donations” and subscriptions.

There is a minimum base payments available, but you have to have at least 11 years of earnings to qualify. The base monthly payment for only having 11 years is about $60.

I’d expect his SS cheques to be in the $0-$60 range at best and that would only be if he waited until he was 67 to start collecting. Looks like he’ll be selling more and more of his old comic book collection.

Don’t worry Charles. You live in Kalifornia so the rest of the State’s tax paying population won’t mind you collecting welfare.

I was basing it on what I was told my payout would be at age 62. If Fatso didn’t pay IN to begin with, then he’s worse off than we thought.

Waiting for him to have to sell LGF to make a living. And I think if it went on the block, it would be sold at a bargain price. I say we all chip in, buy it, and then return it to its former glory. And make Fatso sign a “non-compete” clause which means he cannot create another blog for a period of two years.

I don’t think he’ll get a lot of GoFundMe money from a Twitter feed.

• TreBob says:

I’m down. If it happens count on me to kick in. 🙂 We can use a proper avatar too.

Charles Tue, Nov 19, 2002 8:14:09am
          I looked into Cafe Press, and while it does make things easier, I don’t want to go that way. Their prices are too high. If I do it myself (and maybe hire a neighbor kid to help package them) I can sell them for less and still make a few bucks myself.
          I may look into coffee mugs too. They’re more expensive and time-consuming to ship, because they have to be protected against breakage.

• kingkuffa says:

I’d even be willing to chip in, just to see you guys (and gals) actually do it.

Alan Colmes has died at age 66

I’ll post this and then just follow the words of Thumper’s father in Bambi.

To me, the worst part of the mobbing of Milo was that it was instigated by so-called conservative Republicans. The same type of numpties who are back-stabbing Trump at every turn, in many cases.

In particular, that Mr. Nobody Evan McMullin – he was pretty quick to jump on the MSM after it happened to denounce Milo, and look! As it turns out, it was a PAC affiliated with him that released all the information.

McMuffin, I notice, is desperately trying to position himself as THE new Conservative leader, and the real right is not having any of it. He’s got himself in a pretty pickle though – he schmoozed George Takei after the election – actually he’s been schmoozing liberals left and right – and now that Takei’s pro-pedophilic statements have come to light, we’re all waiting for him to be denounced.

Actually, we all waiting for the MSM to denounce him as they did Milo and for Taco Bell to drop him as a spokesman. My guess is that they will do it VERRRRRY QUIETLY – unlike Milo, who was dragged through the mud of public humiliation.

I pray Milo will bounce back. Amazon hasn’t sent any emails about his book that a lot of us have on order. Do we need to cancel in the hopes that he self-publishes or goes with another publisher??

I got my cancellation today from Amazon. 😦

Well, I know he’ll get a new publisher for a book with this much demand. I’ll just re-order it as soon as we get the word.

Wonder when Fatass will comment on Spencer being kicked out of CPAC and told to hand in his credentials. He probably learned Spencer had them and had his “see, alt-right racists welcomed at CPAC” tweets all lined up. (Of course, in 6 hours he’ll take credit for Spencer being kicked out of CPAC when he “exposed” him)

Oh, and Fatso – why don’t you LIST for me the articles of impeachment you and the other deluded dicks on the right keep imagining about Donald Trump? Based on FACT?

Fatso was SURE that his fortunes would THRIVE when he published that silly ‘why I parted ways with the Right’ after Obama became President. The opposite happened these past 8 years. Idiot.

Also Fatso thought those he banned and flung to the 7 winds would never be able to resurface to get at him. Of course, he hadn’t counted on LGF 2.0 (now called the Blogmocracy aka The Mother Ship).

And of course, he didn’t count on DoD.

Or TWITTER.

Especially Twitter. 😆

Arianna Huffington sold off at her peak. Charles could have done the same without flipping at about the same time, but he thought he could make more by emulating Daily Kos. #FAIL

But MILO’s the problem right?

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

I hope O’Keefe has some SERIOUS video on this asshole.

Good Lord. 😯
      We would have yanked hubby’s only daughter from public school if this had happened when she was 12. What the hell is wrong with you, Cuomo??

15. Minnow-redux says:

I see that Obambi’s side-boy Boehner is shooting off his mouth. Hey Boehner, who the fuck asked YOU about anything you loser?

You would think being kicked out of the Speaker’s slot would be a pretty good indication of just how much people think of your opinion. But NOoooooooooooooo,

Alcohol and tanning booths don’t go well together.

• Minnow-redux says:

He now has a 400K per year job with a tobacco company. Perfect.

Apparently, he can cry all he wants.

• TreBob says:

And over $86,000 in Federal pension. Not bad. Wished I had had the forethought to run for office when I was a wee lad.

You should never have a pension or any post-Congressional benefit.

• Minnow-redux says:

It wouldn’t be so bad if they (politicians) did a good job. But, they don’t. Boehner and so many like him are a disgrace to this country.

Total bums.

Boehner was such a disappointment! Was so happy when he was no longer the Speaker of the House! Am getting there with Ryan. What the hell is wrong with these people?

Ellison will destroy the Democrat Party as it exists (barely) today if he is elected as head of the DNC. So go for it, Gussy!!!

17. TreBob says:

From the state of inclusion, freedom and diversity, California; A travel ban on citizens going to Kansas, Missouri, North Carolina and Tennessee. The travel prohibition applies to state agencies, departments, boards, authorities, and commissions, including an agency, department, board, authority, or commission of the University of California, the Board of Regents of the University of California, and the California State University.

But President Trump is the fascist.

Keep your nose firmly up Olberdouche’s butt-hole, Fatso. You belong there. Idiot.

I’ve noticed an interesting uptick in 3-Chin Chuck’s “likes” and “retweets” – not to mention followers:

I wonder if he’s putting that GoFundMe money to good use.

The local service station charges $1.50 for air. Assuming his futon has a leak, that could add up over hours.

Because Gus’s nightly meltdowns are scaring the children in the neighborhood. 😆

Heh.

Moving even farther to the left and continuing the hysterical histrionic freakout over Trump will endear the Dems to the people who elected Trump and turned record numbers of Dem candidates out of office in the last election. Keep going! You’re doing awesome. 😆

• OLT's Hoping You Do says:

So rioting and burning and general histrionics isn’t enough??? Stonewalling any and every thing isn’t enough??? Going on TV every night to tell today’s Astroturfed lie isn’t enough?

What are they going to do, CRY?

This is another high-larious look at the hysterical moonbat mind, as the thread is all about “DO NOT NORMALIZE THIS NAZI WEREWOLF!1” Such idiot children. Chunky has really found his sandbox. 😆

Interesting how 3-Chin Chuck’s Likes and Retweets are always in the same proportion. Sort of like his “GoFundMe” page where he gets a “name” donation followed by Anonymous donations that add up to the donation by the “name”.

His whole operation is like the old duck metaphor, where it looks like the duck is just cruising lazily across the pond (or swamp), but underneath the surface, those little feets are paddling away like mad.

It’s not easy being Chunky. So much work, just to look like he’s failing ever so slightly less than he clearly is.

He’s trying so hard to connect with the hipsters. And yet they shun him like a leper. 😦

“Possible hate crime?” Should we be alarmed about a wave of same? Here in Trumperica?

• poteen2 says:

Gandhi style Indians, not Apache. And it happened at a bar. I guess drunk and stupid can’t be a cause anymore.

Supposedly he yelled “Get out of my country”. Old story Fatass – It was on WeaselZippers before you even got up.

• ISpeakJive says:

He looks like some old burnt out band member. Maybe a bit famous in his day. Too many drugs and too much drinking since then. Probably had a falling out with some band members, and that’s why he’s bitter to this day. Hates everybody.

26. dezes157 says:

• dezes157 says:

Chuck, as usual has no clue about what he is talking about, Apollo 1 fat ass!

That’s right Fatso, they’re not even gonna TEST it or anything – they’re just gonna strap a crew to it and wish them the best of luck.

• dezes157 says:

Trump asked for a feasibility study about a crew on board, Chuck is one pathetic strawman after another.

Funny how Charlie 3-Chins now loves al-Reuters, home of the faux photography and Israeli flotilla scandals, and considers them a credible source.

So where’s all this take-down of Trump that people should be contributing for? Looks to me that all you do is retweet someone else’s shit that you get for free, Chunky.

The Ivanka Trump perfume I ordered arrived today. It’s scrumptious and I highly recommend it for the ladies here! 🙂

I could post Tucker Carlson vids all night. I’ve been getting caught up. He brings it, every time. 🙂

Yes, Ms. Judd. You are officially insane. Get into this straitjacket, and we’ll keep you safe in this padded room over here by the koi pond. Talk to the fish. They are wise.

Underrated Movie Night: “Fury”

Brad Pitt is one of my all-time favorite actors, and this is one of his best roles and films. Just watch it, fucksticks. 😉

Hannity is awesome tonight! Fabulous panel that includes some crazy Muslim types.

Having woke up from a horrific nightmare where President Trump is cracking a whip and forcing him to run naked on a treadmill while neo-cons throw Cheetos at him, Chunkles is in a peevish and angry mood.

Today’s Mission: Get on Twitter and keep tweeting inane snark at President Trump’s Twitter feed until he gets a response.

Chunkles, armed with MediaMatters propaganda er, “talking points” continues his onslaught of President Trumps Twitter feed.

Dammit! Why isn’t Trump responding?!

The ponytailed fat man’s peevishness begins to build…

What’s Charles doing up at 5:36AM? Just get back from the clubs?

He’s getting back into shape at “24 HR Fitness,” conveniently located a block from the bunker. Not ready for prime time just yet, but he’s up to 3 minutes on the treadmill per visit.

What the hell?!

Why isn’t Trump responding to me?!

Doesn’t he know who I am?!

I’m Charles Johnson! Ruler and master of Little Green Footballs and lord of The Twitterverse!!

I’ll just toss out a vague insult at Jim Hoft… Maybe he’ll respond to me!

And where the fuck is that lazy sack of shit Gus?! Time to wake his ass up!

Gus, eager to please his lord and master quickly fires off a link.

The fat ponytailed man is indeed pleased. His rage and peevishness slightly mollified.

He will now wait a suitable interval before tweeting Gus’ “scoop” over and over ad nauseam and claiming it as his own.

Will President Trump respond to the Pony tailed fat man? Will Jim Hoft?

Stay tuned… 😆

I’d be surprised if Hoft hasn’t blocked Fatso. President Trump won’t respond. He has more important things to do. 🙂

• Minnow-redux says:

This, coming straight to you from an idiot who has a solid grip on “stupid”.

Charles, did anyone ever tell you that you aren’t all that bright?

• dudebro says:

Promoted to Front page: famous batshit crazy wannabee chuckles ass burns white hot as US debt goes down AND Jim Hoft promoted to playa. ICYMI Hoft’s website is worth 23 million dollars http://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/thegatewaypundit/

Democrats are electing the new head of the DNC today. Looks like a match between Perez and Ellison.

35. Just poop says:

alan colmes has died. but his career died a little this day he had to speak with Charles Johnson and shitload kirel

Yep. Anytime Fatso was interviewed or asked to write anything after his ‘break’ with the right so he could capitalize (make money) on Obama’s presidency, it was met with derision from the thousands of banned posters from his once successful blog.

“All roads lead to Jazzy.” –Andrew Breitbart

Yeah. Really awesome move. The left is now REALLY left.

Yes, moving even further Left is what the Donkeys need to do, to win back the working class that rejected them so thoroughly in November. Good, savvy move! 😆

Sez the guy who hasn’t been seen in public for 15 years. 😆

Trump has no reason to humor and patronize the Opposition Party Media. Fuck them! They can have Obama and Shrillary back, and let the hilarity ensue.

Still chuckling over Chunky’s tweeted claims that Trump “and his Wall Street buddies” caused the recession. The sad thing is, he really believes this idiocy. How much dumbth can one man manifest? 😆

• Minnow-redux says:

This is as effing stupid as those morons out there already calling for impeachment! The guy has been in office a frigging month!!??

No doubt he caused the recession (what recession by the way?), ISIS, Russia, what am I missing?

Some people are just plain stupid.

• ISpeakJive says:

And when this bubble pops, do we get to blame it on Obama?

39. Minnow-redux says:

Perez (another douchebag) asks (at his acceptance speech for the head of the DNC) “Where were you in 2017 – when we had the worst President ever?”

How can people take this asswipe seriously? Trump has been in office for a whopping month and these spastic Democrats have declared him the worst President in history!?

How can someone be this stupid to say such a thing? Oh – that’s right, a Democrat!

Poor, poor Democrats. Poor, poor Charles. Poor, poor Hilliary.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You lost the election – – now eat some cake and ice cream and then go home.

Losers.

That’s not new tech — I remember hearing John Bobbit opted for this treatment after his penis was re-attached, and he wanted to try some porn acting. He said it got all lumpy and gross-looking, after a few months.

Studies show two interesting factoids about men and their dumbsticks:
      1) 90% of men are dissatisfied with the size of their peen
      2) 90% of men are within one inch of the average size, either way

So, stop worrying about penis penis penis LOL! It’s fine. Unless it’s lost under your pannus, Chunky…you should do something about that.

• OLT's Hoping You Do says:

Some ladies might enjoy a good belly-whipping. I have no personal knowledge, but hey, anything could happen.

“It ain’t the meat it’s the motion.”
        Women tell the truth when they’re not lying.

“Villains”?

It looks like a certain rotund ponytailed dickhead has been using his comic book collection as a thesaurus to enhance his Twitter sniveling. 😆

41. https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/stp/6019100334.html

Gay dude seeks Muslim friend.

“Come my new friend. There’s a great view from the sixth floor. It’ll be a scream.”

He sounds like a real winner! Am sure they’ll be beating on his door.

If this guy is for realz, he’s asking for major trouble. Some deeply conflicted gay Muslim is going to come over and push him out the window after they play hide the salaam. Or, some “straight” Muslim will want to keep him off his “confused” brother. Or, he’ll just attract the run-of-the-mill Craigslist Killer, who will bind-torture-kill him because it’s Sunday. Unless the ad’s placer is the killer, in which case, you know what’s going to happen.

The problem with liberals is that they can’t intuit the consequences of their behavior/decisions. So when their crap backfires, they all stand around and wail like a bunch of snotwaffles.

I wish we could get a well-written account of the results of this venture. Hopefully not by the responding police/EMT unit, trying to put the pieces together. A report by the original ad’s purchaser, describing honestly the success or failure of this gambit, would be nice. Pics would be a bonus.

• Abu penis penis penis lol says:

Rightymouse, I never wanted a tat but your post forces me to rethink.
            Bravo!

• Abu penis penis penis lol says:

I’ve been giggling @ snotwaffles for several mins. Can I use it? Please. Not online. Please!

Abu..
            I saw someone use ‘snotwaffles’ in a Daily Mail post and howled. So I stole it. 😆
            You go for it!

Crap. Bill Paxton has passed away. Loved him in Titanic & Aliens. R.I.P.

Fine actor. He was in a lot of good stuff. A solid guy who wasn’t singled out for a lot of awards and critical acclaim, but just did his job very well.

I liked many of his movies, but one that I really liked that didn’t get a lot of publicity was this one: https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/simple_plan/

Billy Bob did a great job in this one as the simple brother, but Paxton was excellent as the mastermind of the plan. Who doesn’t have a fantasy of finding a huge hoard of cash? What would you do with it? Such a problem.

RIP, Bill. We’re all one “simple medical procedure” away from the great beyond.
      Note to self: Never go to the hospital for any reason.

If it leaked right away, then the WH will find those responsible. The swamp needs to be drained and it starts with hangers-on.

One of Fatso’s buddies has passed away. My condolences.

What’s “interesting”, is that this guy had fewer followers than Fatso. Oy!

Sorry to hear about this, but…does this open up a position a certain unemployed “friend of the show” could slide right into? Asking for a fat friend.

I’m sure Chunkles is scheming about it right now.

The tricky part will be to convince Cesca to change the title from “The Bob and Chez Charles Show” to “The Little Green Footballs Power Hour Starring Charles Johnson and featuring Bob Cesca”. 😆

• Minnow-redux says:

Did Barry owe Chez any money?

(asking for a friend….)

Says the ponytailed imbecile who tried to cook frozen salmon on a bbq grill. 😆

TRANSLATION: My computer prompted me to update Java. 😆

TRANSLATION: After ten tries, the Java update finally downloaded and I’m feeling slightly less peevish. 😆

Wanna bet he’s making this shit up? It’s his latest explanation for why his site loads at a glacial pace.

TRANSLATION: I can’t watch because my cable was shut off for not paying my bill. 😆

This is you, not being invited, not knowing anyone who’d bring you, and not having enough money to actually go to a theater and see the nominated films.

• Minnow-redux says:

“Here’s me, not giving a single fuck about anything – since I haven’t had a single fuck in over twenty years.”

(fixed that for you Charlie)

• OLT's Hoping You Do says:

Why would you miss the much-anticipated Trump-bashing, Stalker Charles?

BTW, my son found “Natural Cheetos” at the Costco on Sunday … they’re the puffs, and they’re without that orange coloring.You may want to look into them to cut down on that crust you’ve developed. Costco also has the suddenly-very-popular “Topo Chico” mineral water … maybe twist a lime into that instead of the Mountain Dews? Downside: glass bottles, may not be twist-off caps. Could cause a pee bottle issue for you.

Life is compromise, Stalker Charles.

• OLT's Hoping You Do says:

How long has it been since anyone asked you for a fuck, Stalker Charles?

48. OLT's Hoping You Do says:

Arachne, you are correct.

Anyone who uses “U.N.” and “Human Rights” in the same sentence and believes that one has ANYTHING to do with the other is severely deluded and/or brain-damaged.

He died smoking heroin.

Okay, is this Chez guy one of the two juveniles that ran that ridiculous podcast that featured Charlie 3-Chins. The one that wasn’t live and had to be downloaded and had the intellectual content of the PennySaver?

If so, it isn’t a loss to all of us Fatso. Even now I’m willing to bet you’re scheming to be his “replacement.”

What a selfish douchebag liberal asswipe. “He was a fucking rock star, and he wanted to die like one.” No, he wasn’t a rock star. He was a very obscure, very confused man with little to no talent. Now he’s OD’d, like thousands of other selfish losers. I’m not crying.

“Chez Pazienza died smoking heroin in his car in Los Angeles this past weekend. He died between 11.30am and 12.30pm on Saturday, February 25th” (but let’s not speculate).

I don’t remember Eric Bolling calling Obama “dipshit” like Olberdouche just called President Trump.

Gussy is having a meltdown. Dude needs to take a cold shower or something.

Watched “Moonlight” tonight with the old ball and chain — I thought it was pretty good, but not great. Some very gritty stuff about inner-city living, handled with some raw honesty. She didn’t like it very much — thought the storyline was thin and cliched. I will say, “Manchester By The Sea” was far superior, and so was “La La Land.” This concludes our giving any fucks about Hollywood…until next time, when we will be viewing the race-baiting drama-thriller, “Get Out.” 🙂

Why you so crazy, Keith? 😆

…and Fatass, who is desperately kissing his crazy ass daily and getting nowhere. That’s some sorry stuff there, Chunky. ‘Member when you were a player? 😦

• Minnow-redux says:

Does GQ actually pay that nobody for this bullshit?

Hey GQ, Keith Olbermann is an idiot and an embarrassment. What is wrong with you people?

Hey Charles, how much do you weigh now you fat and stupid dickhead?

😯

WTF?

• Minnow-redux says:

her hands look like flippers. Suddenly, I am reminded of the book “Geek Love”. Those hands look way out of proportion… Her fingers look like they are about 14-inches long…!!??

55. Minnow-redux says:

AND BY THE WAY!!

Just what in the fuck has Trump done that is impeachable!?? He just became President!!??

Somebody, please…. be specific and tell us just what he has done wrong!!??

What?

This is absolutely ridiculous.

(and pro-tip for Nancy Lugosi, the current President is Donald Trump…. that is T-R-U-M-P….)

56. Minnow-redux says:

and pro-tip for Charles: You are a washed up, mentally-diminished loser who has never really contributed in a meaningful way to anything, or any effort. And, you are so mentally challenged (spelled “stupid”) that you do not realize this and you continue to shoot off your dumbass mouth as though you WERE somebody.

Well, you aren’t. And, you ain’t. And you should quickly and quietly go find Chez – if you know what I mean “go find Chez”.

As in, (you know) “go find Chez”.

He was so close to Frank Zappa that he didn’t attend the funeral.
      He was so close to George Duke that he didn’t attend the funeral.
      He was so close to Al Jarreau that he didn’t attend the funeral.
      He was so close to Chez Pazienza that he didn’t attend the funeral.

57. windbag says:

Bill Nye the pretend science guy got his ass handed to him by Tucker. What a hack. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZsccoSAkUI

58. Minnow-redux says:

Bill Nye spent the entire interview lamely trying to refute Tucker. And, he couldn’t.

Then, at the end of the interview after having been made to look like a Junior High School student, Bill Nye starts ranting about “leaks” and this and that (referring apparently to leaks in the Trump White House???). The man had lost it.

What he’d said had nothing to do with anything that had been discussed up to that point in the interview. It didn’t make any sense at all and was completely out of context.. And it truly displayed what a lightweight Bill Nye is.

Wow. Way worse than I remember.

Nye trying to handle Carlson is like Chunky trying to handle, well, anyone who disagrees with his radical-stupid opinions on Twitter. A total mismatch.

Too bad this hasn’t been updated.