2017-lgf-glitchesThat made me grin, snigger and stifle a guffaw. Even an amateur like me, with no background in Atari programming, can spot the trouble.

Rock on, Charles.

56 Comments on “Nah. Little Green Footballs isn’t bug infested. “SecurityError: The operation is insecure build.min.js:194.””

1. The Twitter Legend of Stompy McChubbyfeet says:

Anymouse, have you tried not going to LGF ever, ever, ever again? That usually works.

” I’ll figure out what’s important. ”

TRANSLATION: ” I’m going to ignore you now and go back to tweeting. I’ll just blame it on Firefox anyway and don’t forget to send me money via my gofundme and PayPal accounts. Hit the tip jar too while your at it now leave me alone!”

5. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

@jbrzoska Not this time. This is one of a gang of right wing psychos who’ve been stalking me all over the web for years.
    8 hours ago
    I’ve picked up a nasty right wing impersonator tonight. If this cretin tweets at you, please report him for harassment->impersonation.
    8 hours ago

Stompy whines yet again about his many “enemies” on Twitter.

6. windbag says:

The operation is insecure? The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

That’s disgusting!!! 😯

• ISpeakJive says:

I thought it was funny.

I just can’t find the humor in a death cult. 😦

Too soon? 😉

I see the humor and absurdity all right, but I also see why someone could be too disgusted to laugh at it. I feel the same way about a lot of things. I’d rather mock the horrors of humanity, than let them ruin my days. I could rage about the Idiot Left, BLM, Climate Chaos, soulless guitar noodling, the bad hygiene and work ethic of societal leeches…or I could just come here and laugh at Chunky and Gus. 😆

• gizbot7 says:

I thought it was funny too, mainly because it shines a light on the absurdity of it all.

7. kbdabear says:

I wonder why Toot has nothing to say about the Chicago thugs who kidnapped and tortured a mentally disabled white kid. If the races were reversed, Toot would be tweeting it every 30 seconds and blaming Trump, Breitbart, Pam, Jim Hoft, etc

8. kbdabear says:

But Toot says all sorts of government EXPERTS confimed the hacking!

The FBI Never Examined the DNC’s Hacked Computers; The Diagnosis of “Hacked by Russia” Was Made By a Private Firm the DNC Hired

9. kbdabear says:

10. kbdabear says:

Appear that the EXPERTS who “confirmed” Russian hacking of the DNC were a private firm hired by the DNC

Hmmm: FBI, CIA never examined DNC servers?

Judith Currie’s done with the university scene. The raging insanity of the Climate Chaos OMG!!1! crowd continues unabated, throwing lawsuits around at dissenters like they’re a branch of Scientology, which I’m not sure they are not. Steyn isn’t cracking under pressure, though — he is a great man, who is under-appreciated in the general fray.

Speaking of great people, I’m watching Leah Remini’s Scientology expose finally, after recording the first seven episodes. She grew up in the psychotic cult, and was a devout member until suddenly it dawned on her that it was a lot of insane and dangerous bullshit. Now she’s making amends for her part in promoting the lunacy, along with other former insiders like Mike Rinder who have joined the effort to shed some cleansing sunlight on this dark and devious operation. Check it out, even if you think you know all about Scientology, as I did. You will be shocked, I promise you.

Some of the famous Scientologists you may not know were working for the cult:

Notable Scientologist celebrities

The Church of Scientology has a long history of seeking out artists, musicians, writers and actors, and states that Scientology can help them in their lives and careers. Celebrity Scientologists include:

Alanna Masterson[11]
      Bijou Phillips[12]
      Greta Van Susteren[12]
      Doug E. Fresh[12]
      Sky Dayton[12]
      Tom Cruise[12]
      Kate Ceberano[27]

Her series is amazing. If you watched last night’s episode, I’m convinced the twit on the beach asking to “buy weed” from her was a Scientology plant,

I’m only on the fourth episode, Arachne. I’m seeing Scientology weasels lurking around every bush, though. 😆

It’s incredible that such a criminal, low-down, destructive organization has managed to achieve church status and accumulate enough wealth to protect itself from prosecution and total exposure. But then, you look at the DNC, and well…ssdd.

Another non sequitur tweet from Fatass spawns a great reply… 😆

Oof!

Fatass retweeted this gem last night…

NAZI CLIMATE CHAOS OMFG!!1!

Really? How so pal? People still put it at the bottom of the list of things that concern them and no one believes you.

• KGB says:

That’s fucking disgusting. So now you’re not a Nazi because of what you believe in, you’re a Nazi for not agreeing with what someone else believes in? Judith Curry makes a lot of sense.

Girls REALLY want that bouquet.

She really laid out for that one. Shades of OBJ, with the one-hand snatch.

• KGB says:

That’s taking things once too far. If I was at that wedding I’d demand that she be deflowered.

I know…talk about wedding crashers.

It probably came from a movie clip, but then I don’t get out much.

I knew that I’d seen that before — it’s from a commercial.
            ——————
            Buick aired their 2016 Super Bowl commercial starring Odell Beckham, Jr. of the New York Giants and model/actress Emily Ratajkowski. The duo are at a wedding where Emily catches the bride’s bouquet in Odell’s signature one-handed style. The groomsmen remark, “She Odelled it!” A jealous Odell claims that Emily was out of bounds just before he catches the bouquet himself – tossed to him by a triumphant Emily.

The advertisement is for the 2016 Cascada commercial, and seeks to show Super Bowl viewers that Buick is for younger drivers, not just grandpas.

More young people utter the word “Buick” on New Years’ Day than on any other.

When Bathtub Boy is your sense-making barometer, it is frightening indeed. 😯

“Smear Black Lives Matter?” How can you smear something that is a myth, wrapped up in a falsehood, inside a deep-fried fiction, covered in slander sauce?

18. ISpeakJive says: