Merry Christmas, Charles. You’re a mess.

161218-a-charles-johnson-christmas

santa_claus_big_ho_600c

Kinda self-explanatory, ya?

174 Comments on “Merry Christmas, Charles. You’re a mess.”

I hadn’t seen this piece earlier, before Tillerson was confirmed. When you think about how the whole interview process with Romney went down, so publicly and then trashed by Conway, it certainly makes sense that Trump was extracting his revenge served cold and delicious.

Remember those pics from the encounter with Trump looking happy and triumphant, and Mitt looking like a dog who’d pooped on the carpet? I’ll find one of those and post it. 😆

—————————————————————-
    CRUEL
    Donald Trump Interviewed Mitt Romney to ‘Torture’ Him, Roger Stone Says
    The longtime informal adviser claims that Trump just wanted to see the former presidential candidate squirm.

Gideon Resnick
    12.12.16 4:15 PM ET

Donald Trump’s long-time but informal adviser Roger Stone says the Secretary of State job was dangled in front of Mitt Romney in order to “torture” him for previously opposing the president-elect.
    During a Sunday appearance on InfoWars with Alex Jones, a conspiratorial media outlet that has become a mouthpiece of the next president, Stone called Romney a “choker” and said that Trump was simply toying with him.
    “Donald Trump was interviewing Mitt Romney for Secretary of State in order to torture him,” Stone claimed on the program. “To toy with him. And given the history, that’s completely understandable. Mitt Romney crossed a line. He didn’t just oppose Trump, which is his democratic right, he called him a phony and a fraud. And a con man. And that’s not the kind of man you want as Secretary of State.”

Stone’s involvement with the current transition efforts is unclear as he is not formally advising Trump. But the two men have kept a close relationship for years and Stone claims that he was at Trump Tower last week. The transition team did not respond to a request for confirmation about his presence from The Daily Beast.
    In recent days, ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson has emerged as the new frontrunner for the position as the nation’s top diplomat, outpacing Romney, with whom Trump had dinner and said he looked right out of “central casting” for the gig. Trump’s final decision remains a mystery and while transition sources indicate that Tillerson is the favorite at this stage, the country will only truly know when the president-elect issues the words from his own mouth or Twitter account.
    Stone, a longtime Trump acolyte with a book on the way about the presidential race, used Trump’s own language to bash Romney which is either a sign that he knows something beyond what has been reported about the jostling for the position or he’s simply airing out grievances in the same manner that former campaign manager Kellyanne Conway did. She blasted Romney in a series of television interviews with the blessing of Trump himself.
    “Well, you know Trump correctly said he was a choker,” Stone said in the interview, “and at the key moment in the campaign against Barack Obama he choked. Donald Trump is not a choker, in fact, he’s a scratch golfer. So in this particular case, Trump did what Romney couldn’t.”
    And funnily enough, Trump was able to convince Romney to say this exact same thing.
    “By the way, it’s not easy winning,” Romney said in the ultimate subservient moment to the ruler-in-waiting. “I know that myself. He did something I tried to do and was unsuccessful in. He won the general election and he continues with a message of inclusion and bringing people together and his vision is something which obviously connected with the American people in a very powerful way.”

In a sequence of unabashed vindictiveness, Stone took particular pleasure in the fact that Trump won Ohio easily, a state which Romney lost to President Obama in 2012.
    “It’s always kind of tickled me, Romney struggled to carry Ohio and they poured millions and millions,” the former Nixon dirty trickster declared. “Trump carried Ohio easily, despite the opposition of the Kasich Republican machine. It was never in doubt. He pulled out to a lead in Ohio and he never lost it. It was the one state we had in the bank.”
    For his part, Stone is at least trying to influence the selection process by vocally supporting and opposing prospective cabinet picks through a medium preferred by Trump: media interview
    Stone did have some things to say about the potential options for press secretary, a role yet to be filled which Conway has reportedly declined. He wants to ensure that Sean Spicer, spokesman for the Republican National Committee who has been working closely with the transition team, does not get the job.
    “It is my understanding that he is under consideration,” Stone told The Daily Beast. “I would prefer someone who was actually for Donald Trump:”
    “I would prefer Monica Crowley, Laura Ingram [sic], Gordon Hensley or Jason Miller,” he added. For what it’s worth, these names have been floated in the press as potential options.
    It all depends on who has Trump’s ear last

Heheh…here you go:

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Have to agree. It can only benefit Trump to appear magnanimous and forgiving of Mittens. And I’ve noticed how some people come in the front door and/or very publicly ride up the TT elevators. Others, such as Stone through a back basement entrance. Trump has control of who is seen meeting him and who has unknown access. Very smart and as usual, outwitting the dimwitted thuggish media.

I think we might have a new candidate to represent Chunky’s daily pummeling on Twitter and anywhere else he sticks his dumb nose, to replace the fat kid getting drilled with paintballs while screaming piteously. Well, let’s call it an alternative, in case the other fat kid is tired. This clueless porker incorporates Chunky’s affinity for the fireworks factory conflagration, and escalates quickly, just like one of the many “nothingburgers” that go nuclear.

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Definitely Stompy quality self-conflagration. Seriously, how do you get to age 30 and not know fireworks explode, burn and destroy anything they’re in contact with including human skin and fat. In addition to the burns he suffered I’m surprised he could even converse because of the ringing in his ears of which I have experienced myself, not realizing the “dud” in my hand was still live. I of course, was 13 and not 30 and obese and saying dude 10 times per sentence.

I like the idea of Kimberly Guilfoyle as press secretary, but I would sure miss those legs on “The Five.” They’d be hidden behind the podium for four years. A damn shame. On the other hand, you have to make sacrifices for the greater good.

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Here she is without the warpaint. She’s quite beautiful without it. I’ve mostly seen her on The Five but she looks pretty solid and steady from a performance standpoint. I think she could handle it. And discombobulate the press like Dana did for Bush by being a strong able conservative woman flying in the face of their shitty narratives.

Gus was pretty much at war with the lefty dudebros last night. 😆

Meanwhile, Fatass thinks MSNBC is partly responsible for getting Trump elected. 😆

Is it really too much to expect them to take a TINY BIT OF RESPONSIBILITY for their part in helping Trump get elected?
    7 hours ago

MSNBC’s self-promo commercials are seriously pissing me off.
    7 hours ago

How does one man generate this much dumbth? It boggles the mind.

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

They were clearly in the tank for him with entire lesbian and liberal minority hosted shows bashing him 5 days a week all day and evening long. And with only one single weak conservative voice on the entire channel (Joe Scarborough) in the morning countered by the moonbat Mika.

I’m reading the book “Going Clear” about Scientology (I’ve seen the excellent documentary on HBO – catch it if you can), and it appears in the late 70’s/early 80’s both Stanley Clarke and Al Jarreau were affiliated with Scientology. Has Fatass ever talked about dabbling? L.A. and S.F. are two big Scientology centers and it wouldn’t surprise me if he was one at one time.

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

It sounds like a natural fit given his penchant for controlling and bullying others.

• ISpeakJive says:

Maybe he’s still in it? Maybe that’s why he made the “turn”? The church minders were displeased. They can make your life hell if you don’t do what they want.

In the 80s I filled out the “Free Personality Test” and went in for the assessment. Real weird hard-sell stuff, so I tried to out-weird the interviewer.

As a young atheist, I used to enjoy debating the Watchtower guys on Saturday mornings, when they came a-calling all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. Also used to engage with the Moonies who were just trying to make their daily quotas, selling roses on the street. The only contact I had with Scientology was seeing that big fat paperback book, “Dianetics,” in the drugstore next to “The Joy Of Sex,” and wondering what the hell it was about.

Electronics deals? Oh please Fatass – if your minions can’s afford a monthly subscription, they aren’t going to be buying “electronics” as Xmas presents. Your minions do their Christmas shopping at Walgreens. Except maybe lawhawk – I’ll concede that I believe he’s actually gainfully employed. But it appears that he isn’t even giving to your effing begging bowl.

Oh, and just to rub it in – I will be buying approximately $2,000 from Amazon in the next month or so. And I’ll be doing it as I always do – through Legal Insurrection’s Amazon store. And just to rub it in some more. To be petty, I went back through and looked at my total Amazon purchases for the last year – $3,785.27.

Commission could have been yours if you hadn’t turned out to be a complete and utter dick.

7. Minnow-redux says:

Calo’s son has died. See previous thread.

What a sad, sad day.

8. windbag says:

So, should we purchase conservative books on Amazon, going through LGF’s portal, then challenge him to return the “blood money” he earned?

9. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

It’s all clear now. Stompy’s promoting this comical chart with arrows going every which way proving that Putin and Trump are in a world wide conspiracy linking Big Oil and white supremacists er something. Prepare to have your IQ lowered trying to make sense of it.

They forgot Kevin Bacon.

He’s promoting an insane person’s conspiracy chart! 😆

I’ve seen dozens of them, while researching various conspiracy theories. That used to be a hobby of mine, about 10 years ago. This is a classic, and shows the rapidly deteriorating state of mind of Dear Fatass. Wow.

Here’s another one for you to work on, Chunky. Make the connections! 😆

10. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

I’m not sure who’s more insane. Stompy or Olberdouche. The latter seems to think that Trump’s joke about hoping Russia will release Shrillery’s deleted emails is grounds for treason. Yes treason because he’s also deluded himself into thinking we’re actually at war with Russia.

Warning it’s 10 minute rant about a Resistance to acknowledge Trump as president and a whole bunch of other stuff I couldn’t totally keep straight but is crystal clear in Olby’s alternate anger fevered universe. I’m not recommending you actually watch it.

A Gussy retweet. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Snowflake tears are so precious.

Sterno is like the cyanide of the moonshine meats.

Another one of Chunky’s non-stories catches fire in Mexico. Sadly, at least nine people have died, and 60 more injured. http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/20/americas/mexico-fireworks-explosion/index.html?sr=twCNN122016mexico-fireworks-explosion0547PMStory

14. B a dick 4 jeezus says:

15. B a dick 4 jeezus says:

16. B a dick 4 jeezus says:

I know Calo and ISTE are unconsolable but thought maybe some funnies would be good for the rest of us. What a terrible thing to have to deal with especially at holiday time which is usually festive and joyous and family time. I don’t pray (well one prayer a week) but thoughts for sure.

17. B a dick 4 jeezus says:

Now that the show that used to mock is a maudlin serious hate fest we really need a show to mock THEM. It would be fun to see.

18. kbdabear says:

Toot, do you really wanna go there?

Who doesn’t? It’s the candy-colored Cadillac of bum wines. 🙂

How embarrassing. 😳

That was SIX years ago Fatso. No one cares.

TRANSLATION: Nobody paid attention to my “Twitter should ban everyone but me!” screed so I’m trotting out the old “Why I Parted Ways With My Sanity” chestnut to soothe my massive stinging butthurt. 😆

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

It’s such a pinheaded little minor screed that does nothing to explain the previous eight years of blogging. Which is why the left has never embraced him. A few progturd shitbirds nested there after his break with sanity and immediately began using it to disseminate brainless propaganda lies. But no volume. Only a few old fools would pay him money to turn off the popups.

• kbdabear says:

That’s the essay that Toot actually did write himself and it was so badly written that it actually proves that anything coherent written under Toot’s byline was stolen.

It’s written like an outline of a first draft by someone who was drunk at 3 AM, yet Toot keeps proudly tweeting it after all these years.

Save the link, Charles.

Look who’s groveling way more successfully than you have, Chunky. 😆

Glenn will have NO listeners left by New Year’s.

He’s having some kind of emotional/mental crisis, it seems. Things aren’t going well on the business front. I suspect he’s a mess in his private life as well. Not as bad as Chunky, but then, who is?

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

They have him on here between 9-12 before Rush and I never listen if I’m in the car. I have no interest in anything he has to say after his bizarre antics. I remember one time a few years ago when he claimed to almost have died with very little explanation of WTF he was talking about. But lots of maudlin weepy supposedly cathartic BS. Then later the weirdo antic to welcome illegals at the border and having some Chunky-like conversion to loving open borders. That was it for me. I see him as a very good shock jock that will always have enough of a following that will keep him in a big house and a cushy radio job spewing whatever comes to mind. It is funny though, that Chunk hates him with a passion but loves Samantha B. He must seething that she’s joshing around with GB and probably would block Chunky as a stalker on Twitter.

• gizbot7 says:

I used to enjoy him on 105.9 here in MD so much that I bought a subscription to GBTV and was ecstatic when Wilkow joined as a show host. Then… Wilkow left but would never say why on his radio program (classy dude) and then Beck’s XM/Sirius talk show became a bash Trump for three hours daily variety show so I stopped listening altogether but still would visit The Blaze. Then THAT was bash Trump central too so now I don’t go there either. He, much like Chunk has managed to alienate his base to the point where Beck has done the same thing that Chunk did only in a different way. A few of the comments on the Breitbart article on this actually mention the similarities between the two.

• gizbot7 says:

Here’s a few:

Joshua3311 Take Back Our Media • a day ago

I predicted this months ago. He’s going to be full on SJW before long. It reminds me of Charles Johnson of Little Green Footballs

Emiliani Joshua3311 • 20 hours ago

Uh, Charles was NEVER a religious guy; he always had contempt for religious faith — although it became crystal clear about 8-10 years ago. Beck wears his faith on his sleeve. You may not like or agree with his current faith, but I don’t think he’d care about that.

Charles, on the other hand … yikes!!

Comparing apples to oranges is unjust to the oranges!!

sharon royal Joshua3311 • 18 hours ago

I always wondered what happened to LGF. Does anyone know? I didn’t go there for a while and when I returned, it was a totally different blog

Kurt now claims he was only joking about Trump being in a mental hospital, and then proceeds to threaten people who are calling him out for this baldfaced lie. Quite a Chunky-ish turn. 😆

Just a heads up to my fellow stalkers and stalkerettes. I’m in the process of moving and that’s why I’ve been scarce around here. Moving is a pain but the new digs are well worth it.

Whenever I get too irritated as I sift through years of accumulated crap in my old place where I resided for 15 years, I think of my old pal Gus and realize it ain’t so bad. 😀

I should be settled in and back to posting my regularly scheduled inane comments, football related boobie pictures and mocking of the rotund ponytailed one by the end of next week.

25. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Bill O’Reilly: “The Left Wants Power Taken Away From the White Establishment” lgf.bz/2hSPcog https://t.co/GoP5cmA3i5
    1 hour ago

It’s really out in the open now. Fox News tweeted this white supremacist sentiment from their leading gasbag as if it’s no big deal.

But it is a big deal. The white supremacist right wing is totally out of the closet in the Trump era. No longer sublimated. No longer hidden. No longer repressed. Raging, out in the open.

Oh, America. What have you done.

Stompy makes it clear he’s too dull to understand the concept of white establishment versus white supremacists. You’d think he would get a clue when he says it’s all out in the open now and no one agrees with him.

26. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Looks Like No Jail Time for White Teen Who Sexually Assaulted Black Disabled Student With Coathanger… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
    2 hours ago

Looks like Stompy’s fixated on some obscure story while ignoring the countless black on white knock out game reports, stickups, robberies, home invasions, car jackings, coordinated store robberies and general armed and unarmed assaults. Even older blacks are afraid of black teens and for good reason. Hey Stompy. I’m sure if you shout LA LA LA LA LA while holding your ears it will help a lot.

27. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Ronda’s back and is ripped and ready. Specifically her back which looks like it could use a nice massage which I’d like to help her with.

Here she is in tiny panties for a weigh in. Hey the guys do the same thing.

I hope she wins. She’s got a very tough opponent, for her first time back since she got ass-whupped. One thing about MMA, though, is that everybody loses eventually. You have to be able to take a licking, and keep on ticking.

Note: She appears to be in great condition. 🙂

28. Minnow-redux says:

“Jasskirat Saini” busted for defacing property with swastikas.

Since Charles is such an authority and presence on the internet with regard to Nazis etc. etc., I am eagerly awaiting his thought provoking assessment of this crime.

I saw unsubstantiated claims that “Jasskirat” was a member of NRA and was heavy into NASCAR. Charles? Your thoughts?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha………….

29. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

That’s a foreign sounding name. Possibly……..Russian?????

30. Minnow-redux says:

I started watching the Keith Olberdouche video over at W.Z. and could only tolerate 2:20 of it.

I am happy to see that Keith is still stuck on Keith, and that he hasn’t grown a brain yet. It is now clear to me why The Idiot Charles has glommed onto Olberdouche…

Wow, there are some seriously diminished people out there (those two at or near the top of the list!).

I can imagine that Charles see hope (you know, the Michelle Obama type of hope) that Olberdouche will rise from the ashes, get a TV show somewhere and, because he has been such a loyalist, will get regular invites onto said show.

This makes me smile.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Charles, you idiot.

31. Minnow-redux says:

Surf’s up Barry!

32. kbdabear says:

Suspect is black.

Looks like another of Toot’s “Trump Voter Hate Crimes” is a hoax

Arrest made in black Mississippi church burning

Another young Guilfoyle…

More disturbing by far, such photos as this from her marriage to California libturd Gavin Newsom…my God, the privilege! 😆

video/1

This guy that was playing pocket pool right next to the cheerleaders in San Diego last week…wow, buddy. 😆

Penis Penis Penis LOL!

35. kbdabear says:

Answer to the question “Is Toot still a fatass”….

😆

Such a simpleton. Despite the horrors visited upon the state’s economy by the Democrats, Trump won the state by 11,000 votes. Redneck Country!

Wow. That’s a brilliant statement. There must be some fine Sterno-logic behind this one.

Gus is a pathetic lost soul. I can’t even mock him any more.

I can still mock him. Sure, he’s pathetic, but you have to admit the guy avoids gainful employment and sobriety like a consummate professional. Add to that his vast expertise on such subjects as aviation and naval designs, architecture and all things political, along with his slavish devotion to Chubby Master…still very mockable, is my verdict.

Dear Fatass is blocked and ignored by Greenwald. Massive stinging butthurt persists for years. 😆

Does Chunky ever do or say anything that could remotely be construed as “charitable?” Because all I ever see is begging and whining from him. 😆

Now that’s a class act.

Hope that good mojo translates into a Lions victory over the Cowgirls this weekend. 😀

His lovely wife Kelly is pregnant with twins, btw. So maybe we need two wins, over Dallas and GB next week. Finish strong, Lions! (oh God, there’s an epic collapse a-brewin’…)

Chunkles is still butthurt over the time Glenn Greenwald provided a link to this:

Notice how the fat ponytailed fraud makes no mention of the infamous graph/pie chart that sent him into a week of hysterics? 😆

From the “Yeah… So What?” Dept.

Now for Phase Two of Chunkles’ master scheme for fame, money and relevance!

Get someone to actually register!

Who isn’t broke and living in their parent’s garage or basement!

And will hit the tip jar! 😆

42. ISpeakJive says:

Chunky thinks this guy isn’t really black, but then blames a misspelling on the fact that he’s black.

Racist much, fat boy?

43. kbdabear says:

Looks like Toot is trying to drum up some Twitstorms in order to try to pick up some traffic by trolling fellow leftists. Like Greenwald, Browning will probably ignore him too but like clockwork, Toot will tell his followers how he is bravely enduring the HUNDREDS of hate tweets from Browning’s followers.

He brushed you aside like so much lint off his jacket sleeve, Fatass. You threw a ginormous tantrum and managed to embarrass yourself even more than usual. 😆

Welcome back, Barrett. Jump right in, and start some shit.

44. kbdabear says:

So the other band members disappointed the Great Mr Toot?

Would be interesting to see what those guys had to say about Toot. Relations with them might have taken to the very chilly side if any of them loaned him money and expected to get paid back.

And knowledgeable people think of the millions of Japanese and American soldiers spared horrible deaths by the bomb. And realize Japan started the war and refused to surrender even after the first nuke was dropped, and the mad generals didn’t want to surrender after the second one, preferring that Japan fight until the last woman and child were killed. And then America stayed and rebuilt Japan into a world economic power. STFU, Sulu.

I think we should ban swords as well.

Hey! Takei! Go read “The Rape of Nanking” for starters….

• kbdabear says:

Yet Sulu is an enthusiastic supporter of the party who not only incinerated his cousins, but interned him and his family personally.

Go figure. Roosevelt interned them, then Truman dropped the bombs. Yep. GO DEMOCRATS!

Germans and Italians were also interned at the same time for the same reasons: protection against sabotage.

My Dad was in a Japanese camp in China. To this day, he can’t forgive them for what they did in China, but criticizes the bombings as well. Blames Republicans.

My Dad knew all about the atrocities being perpetrated on the peoples conquered and POW’s during the war, by the “honorable Japanese.” He did his part to help eradicate the pestilence of Imperial Japan. Banzai, bitches. Hey, maybe own up to your own guilt in WWII, sometime this century.

As for the internment of Japanese, we learned during and after the war that the country was rife with Japanese spies, and interning them may have been racist (since German-Americans were not so treated), but it was also militarily smart. So cry me a river, Sulu.

The husband of one of my BFF’s is the son of Japanese Americans who were interned in the U.S. – he’s a staunch Republican. War sucks. People die. Truman stopped the hell of WWII. Takei should just shut up.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!1!

See, now this is the profitable new direction you should have been pursuing since your Moronic Conversion. Would have worked far better than the putrid path you went down, screaming and waving your chubby little arms.

Garage Boy put on his Aviation Expert’s hat last night, which is always a hoot:

RT @RepJackKimble: “Due to cost overruns with the M1917 Tank we will be pricing out comparable horses” Captain Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1917
    6 hours ago
    If you want to save money then the Pentagon (USAF and Navy) need to stop setting these huge parameters for combat aircraft.
    6 hours ago
    The vast majority of these aircraft will end up in a boneyard without ever firing a shot or dropping a bomb. The usual.
    6 hours ago
    Should have just left the F-22 program open and gone with a Super Hornet and then develop a new Harrier for the Marines (V/STOL).
    6 hours ago
    When you add in a stealth requirement that adds to the cost.
    6 hours ago
    Pentagon packed in all those requirements for the F-35. Not Lockheed.
    6 hours ago
    Boeing and Lockheed aircraft are only expensive because the Pentagon sets unusually high and sometimes unreachable parameters.
    7 hours ago

Stop, Gus…you’re killin’ me here, babe. 😆

Really, Chunky? That’s just teddible. The entire GOP, you say? My word! 😆

Am headed out in a few to have dinner with son (who has time off from driving big rigs) & a BFF. Step-son, wife & kids will meet us for an Xmas concert that the Hubster is conducting tonight. His concert was sold out last night. Woohoo!!

Sounds great, ‘Mouse. Enjoy the holiday musics. And the good eats. 🙂

Son & one of my BFF’s had dinner at a swanky joint. I had Sushi. Totally yummerlicious! 🙂 Then met family at the show. Fabulous! Was sold out again. Hubby was very pleased. 🙂

RACIST!!1! 😆

I love the South Park Christmas shows. Mr. Hanky, A Woodland Critter Christmas, the Jesus and Santa-led raid on terrorist strongholds…all very heart and cockle-warming.

51. kbdabear says:

A number of Christmas songs sung by Bocelli. I hope he’s a part of Trump’s inauguration in spite of the harassment from the Left. Trump & Bocelli are are buddies.

That’ll show ’em, Fatass! 😆

Maybe retweeting Talking Points Memo glurge will lead to them offering you a column or something, Chunky. Good luck with that. 😆

Are they going to be using the Snopes peeps, Chunky? 😆

—————————————————
    Snopes Co-Founder Accused Of Embezzling Company Money, Spending It On Prostitutes

PETER HASSON
    Reporter, Associate Editor
    6:02 PM 12/21/2016

The founder of mythbusting website Snopes, which was recently tapped by Facebook as one of four “fact-check” organizations patrolling the site for “fake news,” embezzled $98,000 in company funds before spending it on “himself and the prostitutes he hired,” according to legal documents filed by his ex-wife reviewed by the Daily Mail.

After divorcing from his first wife, Barbara Mikkelson, David Mikkelson married Elyssa Young, a former porn star and current escort who now works for Snopes as an administrator, according to the Daily Mail.

The Daily Mail also revealed that top Snopes “fact-checker” Kim LaCapria claimed on her personal blog that she has “posted to Snopes” after smoking marijuana. As TheDC previously revealed, LaCapria describes herself as “openly left-leaning” and once claimed that Republicans fear “female agency.”

(RELATED: Fact-Checking Snopes: Website’s Political ‘Fact-Checker’ Is Just A Failed Liberal Blogger)

As originally reported by TheDC, Snopes almost exclusively employs leftists as fact-checkers, many of whom have exhibited a clear distaste for Republican voters. TheDC could not identify a single Snopes fact-checker who comes from a conservative background.

(RELATED: Snopes, Which Will Be Fact-Checking For Facebook, Employs Leftists Almost Exclusively)

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/21/snopes-co-founder-accused-of-embezzling-company-money-spending-it-on-prostitutes/#ixzz4Tn0fUhAC