‘Sup, Charles. Ready to go all stompy feets?

There’s a common phrase that’s overused, misused and misunderstood. It’s called “begging the question.” It doesn’t mean, “This question suggests a follow-up question.”

It refers to a classic logical fallacy. When the premise of a question is false, the question itself is null and void, and the answer to the question is moot. “When was the last time you beat your wife?” is the typical example. In Charles Johnson’s case it goes like this:

charles-begs-the-question

So what else does Our Boy have to say on Election Eve? Not much, but he’s gushing over Martin Sheen, a washed-up actor who once played the role of President in a sitcom or something.

charles-begs-the-question-2

Yeah, Charles spent some time Googling “Affadavit Ballot” but still missed the point, that someone wearing a Boy Scout tent with no identification could be given an affidavit ballot to vote as Huma Abadin without question.

A half hour later (in case anyone missed it on LGF and Twitter)  he crapbombed YouTube using his PlasticFantastic LegalKleagle Badge hoping to generate drive-by traffic.

charles-begs-the-question-3

(“I rarely do this”) = (“I do this often”) in Charlespeak and he does it all the time. What’s MediaMatters gonna get you to dance to tomorrow, Chinocchio?

239 Comments on “‘Sup, Charles. Ready to go all stompy feets?”

1. TreBob says:

Anyone have an opinion on if Charles will actually waddle down to the polls and vote, or will he sit his ample ass on the futon and pretend?

California is a fait accompli for Clinton so Charles, oh so important opinion is unnecessary.

I’m inclined to think he’ll sit on his ample ass and pretend.

The only thing that compels Charles to leave his hovel is when the artisanal Cheetos and Mountain Dew cache is running low. 😆

Er, no.

Chunkles will never forgive the Republican Party because they didn’t beg him to reconsider when he “Parted Ways With His Relevance The Right”.

To the GOP, Chunkles’ grandstanding was (in Chunk parlance) a big nothingburger. 😆

The peevishness! It burns!! 😆

For anyone feeling discouraged and pondering sitting out today, here’s a little pep talk to get the blood flowing and the motivation motivated!

I love the smell of F-Bombs in the morning. It smells like… like… Victory! 😆 😀

Sidenote: the “f-u” in the link isn’t directed at those who click on it.

That was most excellent! Am fired up! Will leave work early and go vote!! 🙂

• ISpeakJive says:

I don’t know what to think today. This is great, though:

He threw down the gauntlet, stepped up to the plate, and has been a thorn in the side to every corrupt plutocrat, every sniveling millennial cockweasel, every social justice sissy, every man-spreading offense-taking-horn-rimmed-glasses-wearing-soon-to-be-spinster-vegan-cat-lady, every TelePrompTer-regurgitating dick-squeezer working for state-run media, every deadbeat-handout-sucking-grifter, every tip-toeing-closeted-pedophile-politician, every crony-corporatist-tax-payer-subsidized-offshoring-swindler, every lowlife-border-serpent coming here to mooch, every Stars-and-Stripes-asswiping-Old-Glory-burning-Communist-cocksmoker; in short, he is an affront to the sensibilities of the worst in America.

He’s the radical Left’s Antichrist; he is everything they hate about America.

And he is the last ticket out of this mess.

• I voted at 6:53 AM today. My polling place was actually crowded … not one HRC bumper sticker anywhere, not one straggly, gaggly, unkempt progressive in sight. Could this mean … ?

I drove by my polling place early this morning on the way to work and there was a long line out the door which was unusual because I live in cow country. I do live in a red county, by the way. Went this afternoon around 3:00’ish and was able to get in and vote right away. On the drive there, there were 72 Trump yard signs to 13 Hillary yard signs & that was through 2 counties.

• gizbot7 says:

Me and mine just got back from voting with no lines as is usually the case in our area. However, although I live in the People’s Republic of Maryland, was annoyed as we have to fill in the circles and then have a computer scan. When I asked the woman (girl) running the machine if it either A) could print my vote or B) at least show what it scanned on the screen after the scan she said neither could be done. I am not jumping to conclusions or anything but that just seems wrong. The computer may work that way but really? It can’t even give a pop up to say “Here’s how you voted”?

On a lighter note, was in Safeway earlier today and saw a woman in a “Nasty Woman” shirt. And yes, she was extremely nasty in several ways IYKWIM. Irony is clearly not something these people comprehend. Blech.

Pakimog post classic poster to celebrate vote day!

Pakimog go artsy instead of posting usual tawdry floozy!

You all know what you need do so Pakimog say do it!

One more and then I’m off to work and go vote. 😀

7. Have y’all noticed that Glenn Beck is trying to follow the Chunky Cheetos path to oblivion; reinventing himself as a man of the left?

8. kingkuffa says:

Got up a bit earlier than I planned to (the time change helped make that easier for me) Got my morning run out of the way before I showered and voted. I’m pretty sure I actually beat my dad to the polling station this time.

#clintoncash

10. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Voted at 7am.

Probably not a good idea to mix the stuff with booze & pot.

12. ISpeakJive says:

Will this shirt come in handy after the election? We shall see, I guess.

Beck goes Left, and Moore goes Trump? Weird season we’re having. How about this speech Moore gave in Ohio, though?

Poor Jeb got his feelings hurt. What a baby. What’s worse is dragging his family into his failure.

Fatass still hasn’t commented on Gaga’s Nazi-ish uniform? You’d think someone so in tune with Nazi clues would be all over this story. 😆

• It looks more like a rip-off of the uniform from the Pink Floyd abortion called “The Wall”. Still, it is an allusion to Nazi Germany. The Left has never understood irony or hypocrisy.

• PeteP says:

Chucky would have put up 50 posts if someone like that appeared at a Trump rally. Of course he’ll stay silent on this occasion.

They really just wanted to show their bewbs. One came all the way from Montreal. 😆

How did I miss this gem of a story?

Anthony Weiner rides through sex addiction rehab on a horse
    By Rebecca Rosenberg and Daniel Halper November 4, 2016 | 12:37pm

NUNNELLY, Tenn. — This horse’s ass is getting touchy-feely with a new partner.

As this exclusive Post photo shows, Anthony Weiner spent Friday morning getting a dose of “equine therapy’’ for his sex addiction at The Recovery Ranch at Nunnelly, Tenn., a tony woodsy respite for deep-pocketed patrons.

The perverted former Queens pol wore a bright-blue riding helmet, green T-shirt, blue jeans and sneakers as he saddled up his poor animal and hopped aboard, accompanied by a blonde.

Weiner — who was caught obsessively texting other women, including an underage girl, while married to top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin — looked pensive as he meandered through the trees at the expansive ranch.

But he turned decidedly glum when approached by The Post and asked for comment. He refused to say a word before riding slowly off.

😆 😆 😆 😆

Somewhere, Andrew Breitbart is laughing his ass off.

17. pineapple says:

Trump has to win after this.

No link to back up his “early results”. Just inane, worthless click bait for his trainwreck of a blog.

I’m really going to relish watching Chunkles’ head explode tonight. 😆

Newt Gingrich mentioned this article yesterday and again today on Hannity’s radio show, thought it was a pretty good take on the election.

Don’t like what I’m seeing in Ohio and Michigan, thus far — both have the old crone up by 5 pts. Pennsylvania is looking sketchy, too. Florida is a dead heat, though.

Inane tweets like this make me wanna puke.

• gizbot7 says:

2Q3JNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHW. Sorry, but that is my new kittens response while walking on keyboard. I think it means “Halp! About to yack up a hairball after seeing that tweet!” Could be wrong in the translation, but she is a badass so who knows?

22. ISTE says:

There should have been a third party.. Honey badger party.

Honey badger is what USA should

There’s butthurt a-brewin’?

No matter who wins, we’re learning something truly disturbing about our country tonight.
    2 minutes ago
    Hillary Clinton wins Virginia. It ain’t over yet.
    8 minutes ago
    We seem to have a disturbing number of white nationalists in the US. Or at least people who are OK with white nationalists.
    46 minutes ago

I dozed off, after seeing Trump behind in MI, OH and FL. I wake up, and he’s leading in all three. Maybe I better try to go back to sleep?

“white nationalists”…. 😆

Oh, you. Silly Chunky-man!

I am so tickled right now. Is this really happening?!

I wish we had a live feed into Hillary’s War Room right about now. Boy, to be a fly on that wa, er, face. 😆

26. pineapple says:

Fatso’s Lizardoid’s Twitterwarrior Theatre is kinda quiet right now.

He must be raging around the bunker right now, throwing shit. Epic night of Chunky-beclownment! All those smug tweets, filled with condescension and hatred of the good people of America. Suck Sterno, Fatass. 😆

Hey, asshole…The Freep just called MI for Trump. It’s fucking over!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!1!1!!!

28. pineapple says:

Mums the word, I ain’t sayin’ nutun’.

Nate Silver just reversed his odds prediction 180 degrees from about 24 hours ago.

MI back in play…shit! Fuck the Freep, anyway.

Trump takes Florida, North Carolina and Ohio!

I’m with Octo in saying… BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whoo hoo! I can start growing pot tomorrow! Gus! Put your order in now!
    Meh.

Wisconsin and Iowa called for Trump.

BWAHAHAHAHA etc. 😆

Rut Roh! The sniveling of the mighty Twitterwarrior has begun! 😆

So much peevishness! 😆 😆

9) So when you tell me, “where have you been? It’s always been like this!” … you’re not telling me anything I didn’t already know.
    8 minutes ago

8) learned that in 2016, the racist history of this country is still influencing our politics in a major way.
    12 minutes ago

7) presidential candidate who wants to bring those days back to horrible life. Even if Hillary Clinton pulls it out and wins, I’ve …
    12 minutes ago

6) those days were gone for good, but I did think we at least had enough decent people in this country that we’d renounce a fucking …
    12 minutes ago

5) bigotry? No. But I guess I was hoping that as a country, we’d put some distance from those days. I’m not so naïve that I thought …
    12 minutes ago

4) experience that had a huge influence on me. So am I learning something NEW by seeing the support for Trump’s message of hatred and …
    12 minutes ago

3) shockingly open racism against the black members of the band. As a kid who grew up in Hawaii, this was a real consciousness-raising …
    12 minutes ago

2) that time, there were still places where you could see “Whites Only” signs on water fountains and restrooms, and I witnessed some …
    12 minutes ago

1) When I first started touring with the George Duke Band in the early 70s, we played a lot of festivals and gigs in the deep South. At …
    12 minutes ago

35. ISpeakJive says:

Georgia for Trump! 254 now.

36. ISpeakJive says:

Dem Twitter is suicidal. Bwahahahahahhahahahahahah

From PJM Live Blog
    November 8@8:37 PM Roger L Simon

This is Brexit on Steroids!

This is friggin’ awesome. I don’t think I’m gonna get any sleep tonight. Still have to work tomorrow, so can’t pour the victory shots tonight. Oh well. I have to stay up for the bitch’s concession speech. 🙂

I bet Chunkles is wishing he never tweeted this. 😆

MeAgain Kelly is having a tougher night than Rachel Madcow. 😆

Went to Chunky’s Twitter account and noticed he’s switched to the giant font for his tweets to accentuate his peevish sniveling. 😆

These guys are holding their cards but it still looks VERY nice.

43. pineapple says:

Trump is our next President!

The whining from Madcow is sweet, sweet music to my ears! 🙂

No, she’s losing, Fatass.

They will be fired, McDumbth. Posthaste.

We need Michigan, Pennsylvania and Arizona. . Call it Fox !!

• ISpeakJive says:

NYT just called PA for Trump!

Clinton campaign chair told everyone at Clinton HQ in New York to go home.

Watching on Fox News as the Hillary drones shuffle out glum, sniffling and dejected.

Meanwhile Podesta is babbling about how Hillary won’t concede until “every vote is recounted” which is Dem-Speak for “look for a way to stuff ballot boxes with fraudulent votes”.

As a sidenote: Fox News is virtually the only media outlet not calling Pennsylvania for Trump and its not going unnoticed by the crowd at Trump HQ. 😆

50. ISpeakJive says:

Podesta is giving a speech saying everybody go home, she won’t be coming out tonight.

Holy cow! She’s too drunk to concede!!!!!

Racist much?
    Van Jones: “This was a white lash against a changing country.”

Birthers and racists everywhere!!!!!11111

The rage is flowing strong. 😆 😆

53. ISpeakJive says:

WOOT! Fox called it for PA! 274

HA! You’ve been one step ahead of me all night. 😀

I’ve been too distracted looking for a good “head exploding” gif. 😆

Fox News has called the election for Trump.

Fox News reporting Hillary just called Trump and conceded.

As the election is called for Trump, I bring you a live hidden feed from Chunkles’ Culver City lair. 😆

55. JimboXL says:

Dang, unbelievable when you realize all of the forces aligned against him, the cheating, ballot stuffing, almost unreal.

56. kbdabear says:

Toot’s streak is intact;

57. JimboXL says:

is this the end of the Hillary Clinton, am I dreaming?

It’s true! The wicked witch is dead! 😆

• JimboXL says:

Is this real? I feel like I’m in a parallel US where it’s awesome and not bleak with 4-8 years of awful Hillary ahead of us. It’s a miracle from God.

Yes! It is indeed a miracle from God. I am too happy this morning, for someone who got only three hours of sleep. It was blissful sleep though, as I knew it was all over but the wailing and gnashing of teeth. 😆

As the fact that Trump has won the presidency sinks in, the alarm sounds at LGF Headquarters… 😆

😆 😆 😆 😆

There’s no amount of fucking that can ever undo the fucking we’ve received from your precious Unicorn Messiah, or begin to equal the fucking we would have received from 4-8 years of Cankles McScreechy. Now you sniveling little shits go to your basements and cry it all out for a few days. There you go.

• JimboXL says:

I’m not even like yeah get back at them, the things I care about from the win are, the globalist pigs lost, the cheaters and ballot stuffers lost, and unless this is all a dream, corrupt, evil Hillary who defended a child rapist as a lawyer may be banished from the higher levels off the political structure and we don’t have to see her screeching and lecturing us for 4 years.

Ultimately, what does a Democrat have to fear? Nothing, the most they have to fear is that their taxes go down and they keep more of their money.

Righto, Jimbo. And thank God we don’t have to hear that incessant screeching and cackling today, and for years to come. Such a blessing. 🙂

Looking forward to the Unicorn Messiah’s statement today. Everything he stood for has been trampled in the dust, and all his horrible policies will be amended or discarded. Might want to put some ice on that, dude.

I just watched Trump’s victory speech, and I hope to be as gracious and magnanimous as our new President in coming days. However…before we can start that, I have to indulge in a bit of sadistic schadenfreude for old times’ sake. 😆

Your Moment Of Zen:

61. JimboXL says:

Why did Hillary bail on her supporters? Oh, because that is exactly who she is, doesn’t seem to care about anyone beneath her, just using them to further herself, and that is what she would have done to us if she had won.

62. JimboXL says:

Oh man I just realized, no VP Kaine, yes!!!

63. KGB says:

Remember 8 years ago when the then “conservative” (I know, I know…) Charles Johnson urged that everyone come together as one country in the wake of Obama’s election? I assume he’ll be just as measured today?

All those sad crying faces need a musical soundtrack. 😀 😆

That song is about heroin. I suggest all the crying snowflakes be issued a one-day prescription for the opiate of their choice today, as their usual drug has been cut off.

I’ve always associated it with those sad ASPCA ads that make you want to run down to the local shelter and adopt critters.

I still can’t believe Trump took all these battleground states that the pollsters put firmly into Shrillary’s column. What a repudiation of the “experts!” And my little vote in Michigan counted, for a change. 🙂

Okay, let the healing begin. I know I feel better already.

• JimboXL says:

Why is Michigan taking forever to count? They’ve been counting 10% for like 6 hours.

I have no idea. Just being extra careful with those Wayne County ballots, no doubt. 😆

The Democrat political machine minions are too busy stuffing ballot boxes in the Detroit precincts with fraudulent votes.

They haven’t gotten word that Hillary already conceded.

As they’re stuffing the ballot boxes, all they’re hearing is someone yelling, “Will someone answer the damn phone?! It’s been ringing for f**king hours!!” 😆

I refuse to be gracious and magnanimous to the special snowflakes, social justice warriors, feminazis, etc. etc. who have done nothing but crap all over us for the past eight years and were hoping to crap on us for eight more.

We must continue to:

A) Crush our enemies

B) See them driven before us

C) Hear the lamentations of their women/”life partners”

That is what is best in life.

At least until Trump makes them contemplate Hillary’s crushing defeat on the Tree of Woe. 😆

😆

Too much time hanging out by the dumpster behind Safeway giving handies has colored Gus’s perceptions of the country. 😆

Bye! Fuck off. See ya!
    40 minutes ago
    You are garbage.
    41 minutes ago
    America is lowlife trash.
    41 minutes ago
    Trash.
    52 minutes ago
    Garbage nation.
    53 minutes ago
    Fuck the USA.
    54 minutes ago

Now, it would appear that he is making his leave, but don’t be fooled. Nowhere else in the world could such a freeloading, do-nothing waste of skin survive and be able to fry his brain nightly, out in the garage. He’s not going anywhere but down to Safeway, when he gets thirsty enough in the next couple of hours.

This is the best non-terror related event ever to happen to you, Charles.

Thulsa Doom lives.

If you think I’m being a bit harsh, just read the open thread linked below by King Chunky.

After you stop laughing at the incessant peevish sniveling and temper tantrums, ask yourselves two questions:

1) Are worthy of graciousness and magnanimity?

2) Would they have shown graciousness and magnanimity towards you if Hillary had won?

I think you all know the answer.

The main reason I voted for Trump (other than hoping to see Chunkles’ head explode when he won) was that he’s an outsider and not the usual squishy milquetoast GOP politician who will “compromise” and “reach across the aisle” at the drop of a hat.

If he’s going to “drain the swamp” in Washington DC as he promised, “compromising” and “reaching across the aisle” are the LAST things you do.

GOP presidents have been doing that since Reagan and it always ended in disaster.

Screw that.

Now that I’ve got my victory chest thumping out of the way, it’s time to do a good service for my fellow stalkers/stalkerettes.

For those who don’t wish to wade into The Bog Open Thread, I present a compilation of the latest Gus tweets.

Think of it as an abridged and condensed version of the LGF open thread. 😆 😆

Bye! Fuck off. See ya!
    20 minutes ago

You are garbage.
    21 minutes ago

America is lowlife trash.
    21 minutes ago

Trash.
    33 minutes ago

Garbage nation.
    33 minutes ago

Fuck the USA.
    34 minutes ago

After reading those tweets, do you still feel like being gracious and magnanimous?

Or do you want to mock and taunt the unemployed little cretin until he curls up in a fetal position, whimpering and sniveling.

Do as you will… 😀

As a sidenote: I’m not picking on my pal Octo for wanting to be gracious and magnanimous. He has a beautiful family and a loyal dog and the Lions are winning and Michigan is on its way to a potential national championship so all is well in his world so it’s completely understandable. 😀

Remember this wench? She was on fire last night. 😆

Ha! Just thought of something.

The balance of power is going to change for the better in the Supreme Court because Trump gets to pick who replaces Scalia and I seriously doubt Ginsburg can hold out for four more years.

Poor Ruth. 83 years old and so looking forward to retirement.

Now she’s stuck on the bench lest the evil Donald Trump replace her with a strict constitutionalist. 😆

72. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

I liked how the MSM outlets had the race as “very close” while Trump was winning late last night. Then they said the Dow futures show 800 down which would be only a minor correction anyway. Dow futures currently show down 218 at the open.

73. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

I’m very groggy this morning because I drank (bourbon) last night. I drank because I reasoned if we won I’m celebrating. If we lost I’m drowning my sorrows. I fell asleep around 9pm last night and my wife woke me at midnight with the news and I thought I was dreaming for awhile! 🙂

Jack Daniels and I were great buddies last night and it’s a very good thing I took the day off from work. 🙂

74. […] Here’s a few more: And Hillary didn’t even have the class to come out and speak to them. Nasty woman, indeed. […]

75. pineapple says:

Somebody call a whambulance!!!!!!!!!

76. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Butt. Hurt. I would be ALL FOR a great woman president, but not this woman.

77. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Me Again Kelly. Not getting her way.

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

This is that moment when you realize you started a nasty feud with the most popular man in America and now the President of America. Like an idiot. But keep showing your shoulder flesh. I’m sure that will bring everyone back.

She is an utterly awful person. I bet she voted for Hillary and was counting on her win so that she could have access to the White House as a ‘news’ person.

She definitely voted for Shrillary. 100%. Her butthurt was burning through the TV screen last night, much as she tried to keep it inside. Only Madcow was more bereft, and not by much. 😆

• ISTE says:

And I bet she shaves her legs. She is a despicable woman. Defiling her God given body.

78. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

I’m glad we’re handling this in a mature manner. LOL!

Go fuck yourselves! twitter.com/Ruptly/status/…
    7 minutes ago
    RT @KPhed: Fuck you. twitter.com/Ruptly/status/…
    8 minutes ago
    Fuck aviation! Fuck America!
    8 minutes ago
    Next, up. Blocking and unblocking people that put me on their list.
    8 minutes ago
    I have deleted all my lists. Fuck America!
    9 minutes ago
    What a freaking joke.
    14 minutes ago
    America is officially a shit country.
    16 minutes ago
    Oh beautiful. For ignorant skies. For dummies waves of grace. America is garbage.
    17 minutes ago
    America. The lowlife garbage country! Yep, I said that.
    26 minutes ago
    Fuck. You. twitter.com/GQMagazine/sta…
    27 minutes ago
    Fuck. You. twitter.com/GQMagazine/sta…
    27 minutes ago

79. JimboXL says:

One of the best parts of this win is that the political dynasties were both clear cut in this election. Bush and Clinton who just expected that they should be given the Presidency because of who they were and their family legacy. So many great aspects to this win.

The butthurt is severely debilitating this morning. 😆

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Kryptik: Just Done With It.
      Nov 9, 2016 • 8:06:33am
      down
      up
      I honestly just don’t know what the path forward here is? GOP essentially owns the entire country lock, stock, and barrel at this point, and they’re damn well going to use all the power they have to entrench it and fuck everyone who isn’t white and conservative. How do you fight that? They’re going to create shit that will take a generation, at the minimum, to undo, and that’s with concerted effort. What can you do when the country just screamed in your face ‘NO! NO! HATE YOU ALL, GET OUT, HATE YOU ALL!!’?

Oh boo hoo. They’re beginning to realize the consequences that when they applauded and supported politicizing every single federal agency and began harassing honest conservatives with the IRS and good cops with the DOJ. And the FBI letting their candidate skate from clear felonies. And only rewarding leftist liars like BLM and the other pinhead SJWs that everyone knows are liars and crooks. That this shit just might come back to bite. And no Trump won’t target people of color because there are plenty of those folks who want to DRAIN THE SWAMP too.

But I won’t be a bit surprised that the lying leftists will continue with their victim lies and feigning being egregiously offended by people who act normal. I was just reading over at the swamp and they’re blaming everything except that their candidate is a stone cold criminal and a calculating evil cNut who clearly sold the American people’s interests to the highest bidder as the reason they’re so butt hurt this morning.

“Elections have consequences.” Hmm, who was it who said that? 😆

Well, lessee…you could pack your shit and leave. That is one option. 🙂

Listen to them howl…it’s hauntingly beautiful. 🙂

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

It really is rich. All spoiled wealthy turds who’ve never suffered anything in their lives and certainly not at the hands of “white men”. LOL! I’m surprised at some though that are my favorite entertainers. Patton Oswald? Really dude? Go change your tampon.

Stephen King is shutting down. The horror. The…horror! 😆

Delingpole likes what he sees, in regards to the Massive Boondoggle being taken apart by Trump. I hope he’s right.

84. ISpeakJive says:

Waiting for the ‘Beast to slouch toward Gomorrah here. This is almost as good as a perp-walk.

85. ISpeakJive says:

Hillary’s got everybody wearing purple up there- is it a dogwhistle that “red” states in the electoral college are really blue in the popular vote?

86. ISpeakJive says:

Wow- She suddenly has huge neck wrinkles. She must have forgotten the Preparation-H and the tape behind her ears, today. Can’t blame her. Fuck it.

87. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

The melodrama’s comical. Fun stuff!

88. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Here’s a good one from Twitter.

I didn’t quite understand how much white people hated us, or could at least live with that hate. Now I do.

— Jamelle Bouie (@jbouie) November 9, 2016

No one hates you for being black Jamelle. What we hate are liars. Stop lying about how you’re a victim when you aren’t. Then we’ll stop hating you.

89. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

OMG. Market (Dow) is up 192! LOL! Well that was a quick armageddon.

90. ISpeakJive says:

Octo, this creature is in the running for the most cray out there. I keep her on my timeline as a dipstick for the depth of the swamp. These people are literally hysterical.

91. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Look on the bright side Hollyweirdos and libturds. Now Alec Baldwin has a permanent gig on SNL.

92. JimboXL says:

Obama set the bar so low that if Trump did absolutely nothing else but just get a tax cut signed, we’d be much better off.

93. JimboXL says:

It’s ridiculous that the Dim vote counters can hold counts to try to steal states, but apparently Trump crushed it so hard they couldn’t produce more than 100% in their areas with fraudulent votes. We need reforms and new laws that force vote counts to be completed within a certain time frame and that it is illegal to hold counts, it’s just ridiculous

94. Doppel milyo says:

Charles the amazing prognosticator strikes fools gold again

95. Doppel milyo says:

I don’;t normally recommend visiting the swamp but the election night threads are fantastic reading

the butthurt is off the charts

I got so many laffs there this morning — what a gifted group of comedy writers! 😆

(unintentional comedy)

96. JimboXL says:

Where are all of those riots today, were any journalists out there steaming people up to burn down innocent peoples’ homes and businesses?

97. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Market’s up nearly 300 now. Mark Cuban found sucking on own foot.

98. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Notice how right wing media suddenly stopped screaming about voter fraud and rigged elections.
    42 minutes ago
    RT @SylviaObell: The most disappointing stat IMO is the one that shows black women had Hillary’s back more than white women. https://t.co/G…
    45 minutes ago
    3) experience.
    48 minutes ago
    2) vote against their own interests and put tyrants and despots into office, throughout history. This isn’t new. It’s as old as human …
    48 minutes ago
    1) Please stop with the “we need to understand Trump voters” rhetoric. We understand them very well. These are the types of people who …
    48 minutes ago
    He’s surrounded himself with conspiracy theorists, racists and yes-men. Nobody’s going to keep him in check. @Emilycgb
    56 minutes ago
    If he follows through, we’re about to see a vindictive rampage unlike anything in US politics. Even Nixon wasn’t this insane.
    58 minutes ago
    And Kellyanne Conway said they’re making lists of all the people he feels slighted him in the campaign season.
    59 minutes ago
    Remember: Donald Trump promised he was going to sue all the women who accused him of sexual assault as soon as he was elected.
    1 hour ago

Oh boy. Stompy’s stomping around on Twiter and making hysterical predictions of a dark evil Nixonian time for the nation. Sure Stompy people like Rudy Giuliani, Newt Gingrich, Mike Flynn and Chris Christie are conspiracy theorists, racists and yes-men.

And notice he’s such a champion of women he mentioned Kellyanne but not this:

99. ISpeakJive says:

I am enjoying this so much!

• JimboXL says:

I’m enjoying it and the full implications haven’t even sunk in yet. Like Supreme Court picks, lower taxes, border security, we may finally get nightmare BOcare repealed, note I say MIGHT, and so much more to help the country’s health, not done to harm the people like Obama’s policies but to set the stage so normal people can succeed.

• JimboXL says:

Oh and rebuilding the military, throwing out the worthless incompetent leaders maybe so the soldiers can do their jobs again.

100. JimboXL says:

What Hillary did in defending the child rapist as a lawyer is hair-raising and stomach churning. I don’t see how any human knowing that could even think of voting her.

101. Minnow-redux says:

How sweet it is. Dow Jones Index sets all time high!!

Charles, don’t you have something totally stupid and jerky to add??

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahaha — you idiot.

102. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

From Wikileaks yesterday. I think they’ve been silent since. The last half of the statement addresses the liars and smearers in the media, the campaign and general Clinton supporters like Stompy who denounced the source and not the content.

The US public defends free speech more passionately, but the First Amendment only truly lives through its repeated exercise. The First Amendment explicitly prevents the executive from attempting to restrict anyone’s ability to speak and publish freely. The First Amendment does not privilege old media, with its corporate advertisers and dependencies on incumbent power factions, over WikiLeaks’ model of scientific journalism or an individual’s decision to inform their friends on social media. The First Amendment unapologetically nurtures the democratization of knowledge. With the Internet, it has reached its full potential.

Yet, some weeks ago, in a tactic reminiscent of Senator McCarthy and the red scare, Wikileaks, Green Party candidate Stein, Glenn Greenwald and Clinton’s main opponent were painted with a broad, red brush. The Clinton campaign, when they were not spreading obvious untruths, pointed to unnamed sources or to speculative and vague statements from the intelligence community to suggest a nefarious allegiance with Russia. The campaign was unable to invoke evidence about our publications—because none exists.

In the end, those who have attempted to malign our groundbreaking work over the past four months seek to inhibit public understanding perhaps because it is embarrassing to them – a reason for censorship the First Amendment cannot tolerate. Only unsuccessfully do they try to claim that our publications are inaccurate.

WikiLeaks’ decade-long pristine record for authentication remains. Our key publications this round have even been proven through the cryptographic signatures of the companies they passed through, such as Google. It is not every day you can mathematically prove that your publications are perfect but this day is one of them.

We have endured intense criticism, primarily from Clinton supporters, for our publications. Many long-term supporters have been frustrated because we have not addressed this criticism in a systematic way or responded to a number of false narratives about Wikileaks’ motivation or sources. Ultimately, however, if WL reacted to every false claim, we would have to divert resources from our primary work.

WikiLeaks, like all publishers, is ultimately accountable to its funders. Those funders are you. Our resources are entirely made up of contributions from the public and our book sales. This allows us to be principled, independent and free in a way no other influential media organization is. But it also means that we do not have the resources of CNN, MSNBC or the Clinton campaign to constantly rebuff criticism.

Yet if the press obeys considerations above informing the public, we are no longer talking about a free press, and we are no longer talking about an informed public.

Wikileaks remains committed to publishing information that informs the public, even if many, especially those in power, would prefer not to see it. WikiLeaks must publish. It must publish and be damned.

103. JimboXL says:

It’s gong to be so weird, if he holds true, having a leader that doesn’t spend every waking moment figuring out how to screw the average American like our soon to be ex leader has for 8 years.

104. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Well that didn’t take long for Hollyweird to have the new President murdered in violent imagery.

This dumb little goofball is a SJW singer in her 20’s, and Chunky thinks she is the Last Word On Politics. 😆

106. TreBob says:

I haven’t seen a comment from Arachne. Is she alright? Was she hit with some skull shrapnel from one of the exploding heads there in SF? Did some despondent Clinton supporter jump out of his high-rise office window and land on her car?

Am sure she’ll have wisdom and wit to add to the childish gloating. 🙂

Aw – I’m right here! I’ve been off work doing home improvement and painting and part of it was the computer was disconnected for a couple of days and posting on my iPad is a pain. The internet has been hickey as well with all the work we’re doing outside and in!

I’ll be honest – I was the cowardly lion last night – I couldn’t bear to watch the MSM gloating (as my faith in the electorate was not high) plodding through the Beastie victory. So I indulged in the new Netflix series “The Crown” instead and fell asleep. I awoke early and with some trepidation went to the Mother Ship to view the results.

And then? Then I began Chair Dancing! I’ve spent most of the day laughing my ass off as the libs predict the arrival of the Four Horsemen and California does what it does best and looks like the largest collection of asshats ever confined to a single state.

What will they do, I wonder, when the dire predictions of this supposedly unstable man never come true? I will have fun watching Fatso and others dissect his every utterance. The Donald Trump the left created has never existed, if you believe the people who have actually worked with him and known him for decades. So they’re going crazy about a phantom. And it will be fun to watch them all implode.

And Rural America and Flyover Country once again let the Shits in the City and the Creeps on the Coasts know that yes, they DO matter.

107. ISTE says:

I do not give a shit about the United States of America Presidential election.

It does not concern me.

I am glad it is over.

And, someone please tell me why I was up until 2am this morning watching it?

I witnessed a wonderful moment in history. A fresh start for the USA. And I watched it live….

March 2017 citizenship!!!!! if I can manage to learn that pledge thing by then… 🙂

Frankly, ISTE, it would be a flip of a coin as to whether current students in the U.S. could even recite “that pledge thing” themselves. They certainly have no idea how the Constitution works, which would give you a leg up on them.

• ISpeakJive says:

ISTE, by the time you memorize your little booklet, you’ll know more than the average college graduate about these United States. When hubbie got his citizenship, I was embarassed how much I didn’t know about the basics.
      They should bring back civics in school.

Congrats, BTW.

Pakimog salute new First Lady of United States of America! 😀

A First Lady “toned” head to foot and gorgeous from EVERY angle.

• TreBob says:

To be fair, we really can’t say that until Righty has signed off on her usually thorough cellulite and stubble inspection. Being our resident expert, her opinion is crucial to verifying Melania’s uber-loveliness.

109. gizbot7 says:

Went to bed seeing a few surprise states go to Trump but still thinking the she beast from hell was going to win (steal) the election. Woke up at about 3am and almost checked the TV but thinking she probably had won (stolen) it wanted one more good night of sleep. Then, miraculously, in the morning the hubby woke me up, grabbing my feet saying “HE WON!!!”

110. pineapple says:

Read some of the election threads over at the swamp……. cringe worthy but funny. They all must be on suicide watch, especially DooR Matt, who seems to be very very peevish.

111. […] Allergic to Bull The Diary of Daedalus Saber Point Bob’s Blog RedState Ooobie on Everything Rush Limbaugh The Other McCain Dave […]