Charles Johnson: Sean Hannity is a Racist because of Keanu Reeves

No, we’re not making this up. Charles Johnson really thinks this is a scoop, so let’s run through it.

There was a 2014 movie titled “John Wick” with a promo photo that featured Keanu Reeves:

hannity-attack-2

Then some wag took that image and photoshopped it for political commentary on how the media was treating Donald Trump:

trump-firing-squad

It was posted at several locations in mid October and circulated around the internet. Then Sean Hannity reposted it with a new caption:

So what did Charles Johnson’s Flying Monkeys do? They capped the image, ran it through a Google Image Search and found nothing, then ran it through Tineye and struck gold.

hannity-attack-3

Those are the oldest images Tineye’s webcrawler captured, dated 16 October 2016. Three days later, another site posted it:

hannity-attack-4Okay, so here it is.

• Some movie producers created a promo image with Keanu Reeves in the center of a theoretical firing squad;
  • Some wag coopted it, added Donald Trump’s image with political commentary;
  • Some people posted it on 4Chan, Reddit, Pictaram and other sites;
  • Tineye crawled the sites and posted results on 16 October;
  • An Alt-Right Blog reposted the image in a commentary on 19 October;
  • Someone forwarded a version of the image to Sean Hannity;
  • Hannity added commentary and Tweeted it on 25 October;
  • On 27 October, Charles Johnson / Little Green Footballs tracked it all down, reposted everything he objected to and then crowed about his dot connections.

hannity-attack-1

So, according to Charles Johnson logic:

Tineye, Reddit, Pictaram, 4Chan & Little Green Footballs are all racist sites, and Keanu Reeves, Sean Hannity and Charles Johnson are all white supremacists. They are all connected to an illustration that was copied and pasted onto an Alt-Right blog post entitled “Why The Globalist Elite Should Drop Hillary And Support Trump.

Charles, you’re a psychotic mess. Quid acervus stercore.

--------paid advertisement--------

RaceDetectiveSchool

45 Comments on “Charles Johnson: Sean Hannity is a Racist because of Keanu Reeves”

Came close again last night, I see.

Right.
    Nope.
    6 hours ago
    Oh, right.
    6 hours ago
    Strums guitar. Whatever.
    6 hours ago

Look like Gus is tweeting during one of his “rest stop rendezvous” again.

I wonder when he’ll finally remember to get paid afterwards. :.lol:

This may be the most embarrassing “scoop” Fatass has trumpeted from his prodigious nether regions since the menu board mishap. 😆

The desperation is palpable.

What I wouldn’t give to see the gator latch onto this idiot’s leg… 😆

Hannity’s official response: dialtone

And Chunkles has pretty much dropped any pretense of not being a desperate attention whore. 😆

• DudeBro says:

I heard Hannity describe it on the radio. He mentioned Canada, Kenya, a couple of others and predicted day before to the off air staff woman, the media would ZERO in on Kenya, just like loser mooch Johnson, who bummed money off the late great George Duke (RIP) to buy a VW. El cheapo OF COURSE never paid him back. El Cheeto thinks blacks are his personal ATM.

Chunkles’ peevishness is growing exponentially as Sean Hannity continues to ignore him.

Chunkles peevishness has morphed into unbridled rage as his nemesis The Ginger Chuck gets national exposure yet The Rotund Ponytailed Twitterwarrior continues to be ignored by Sean Hannity.

It appears that Sean Hannity has introduced The Chunkster to his “block button”.

Worse yet, Sean Hannity didn’t even bother to tell Chunkles to “go fuck himself”.

Oh, the irony. 😆 😆

Sidenote: I’m assuming Sean Hannity used the mighty block button on Chunkles because otherwise I figured Chunkles would have spent the entire night farting tweets at him in an effort to illicit a response.

Then again, if Sean Hannity did wield the block button on Chunkles, Chunkles would have farted out a peevish, sniveling tweet about it in an effort to soothe his massive stinging butthurt.

Of course, Sean Hannity might be simply ignoring Chunkles knowing that nothing makes a washed-up, irrelevant has-been more peevish.

If that’s the case, I’m sure Chunkles is enduring a long, sleepless night on his futon tossing and turning as his massive stinging butthurt goes unsoothed. 😆

Sidesidenote: A hat tip to Octo for pointing out Chunkles’ latest bout of Twitter butthurt.

I might have missed it otherwise and as the famous movie quote goes (kinda-sorta)…

” I love the smell of butthurt in the morning. It smells like… like victory

and rancid Cheetos… and rotting avocado… and burnt artisanal cheese…

No wait! That’s the smell of Chunkles nocturnal “brown notes”. I definitely don’t love that!

Scratch everything after victory! 😆

😆

Keanu once had to choose between the red pill and the blue pill. Chunky opted for the orange pill. Nothing has ever been the same. 😯

Note: the orange pill is actually a Cheeto. Cheetos and pee are his breakfast of chumpions!

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Chunky is so sad. Stomping his chubby feet around his ramshackle Culver City hovel in impotent rage. And dashing off ignored Tweets to Fox News media stars whilst sputtering and flecking pee and masticated Cheetos chunks onto his laptop. That place must smell as bad as he looks.

Remember that time you got to put your arm around a sexy woman with bewbs, Chunky? Dang, that seems like a different lifetime now. 😦

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Like a lady like this for instance.

• OLT's Knows Who Did It says:

Futon Jam Poetry Slam

in honor of Stalker Charles F. Johnson (Fat Chuck, not Ginger Chuck)

/read by William Shatner, penned by OldLineTexan 2016

peaks
        straining
        to
        me
        but
        … banned
        /quick bag of Cheetos for strength
        That old
        pounded
        by
        empty
        hands
        Oh
        Pam!

If a character in a film acted with such extreme hypocrisy & total lack of self-awareness nobody would believe it.

-The Least Self-Aware 63 Year Old on the Internet.

8. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

I do not like them,
    Pam-I-am.
    I do not like
    green eggs and Pam.

Would you like them
    Here or there?

(You can skip to the bottom here if you want)

I would not like them

I do not like them
    with a mouse.
    I do not like them
    here or there.
    I do not like them
    anywhere.
    I do not like green eggs and Pam.
    I do not like them, Pam-I-am.

Would you eat them
    in a box?
    Would you eat them
    with a fox?

Not in a box.
    Not with a fox.
    Not in a house.
    Not with a mouse.
    I would not eat them here or there.
    I would not eat them anywhere.
    I would not eat green eggs and ham.
    I do not like them, Pam-I-am.

Would you? Could you?
    in a car?
    Eat them! Eat them!
    Here they are.

I would not,
    could not,
    in a car

You may like them.
    You will see.
    You may like them
    in a tree?

I would not, could not in a tree.
    Not in a car! You let me be.
    I do not like them in a box.
    I do not like them with a fox
    I do not like them in a house
    I do mot like them with a mouse
    I do not like them here or there.
    I do not like them anywhere.
    I do not like green eggs and Pam.
    I do not like them, Pam-I-am.

A train! A train!
    A train! A train!
    Could you, would you
    on a train?

Not on a train! Not in a tree!
    Not in a car! Pam! Let me be!
    I would not, could not, in a box.
    I could not, would not, with a fox.
    I will not eat them with a mouse
    I will not eat them in a house.
    I will not eat them here or there.
    I will not eat them anywhere.
    I do not like them, Pam-I-am.

Say!
    In the dark?
    Here in the dark!
    Would you, could you, in the dark?

I would not, could not,
    in the dark.

Would you, could you,
    in the rain?

I would not, could not, in the rain.
    Not in the dark. Not on a train,
    Not in a car, Not in a tree.
    I do not like them, Pam, you see.
    Not in a house. Not in a box.
    Not with a mouse. Not with a fox.
    I will not eat them here or there.
    I do not like them anywhere!

You do not like
    green eggs and ham?

I do not
    like them,
    Pam-I-am.

Could you, would you,
    with a goat?

I would not,
    could not.
    with a goat!

Would you, could you,
    on a boat?

I could not, would not, on a boat.
    I will not, will not, with a goat.
    I will not eat them in the rain.
    I will not eat them on a train.
    Not in the dark! Not in a tree!
    Not in a car! You let me be!
    I do not like them in a box.
    I do not like them with a fox.
    I will not eat them in a house.
    I do not like them with a mouse.
    I do not like them here or there.
    I do not like them ANYWHERE!

I do not like
    green egss
    and Pam!

I do not like them,
    Pam-I-am.

So you’re a misogynistic antisemitic fuckface. Got it.

Ah, the begging. It never stops, does it?

The thing is, Chunky, the real players who get thousands of retweets are posting something that people find funny or interesting. Your vapid, insipid glurge does not meet either criterion. Begging people to spread such dreck will come to naught, just like your monetary begging bowls.

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

LOL!

Hey By the way, folks I know you really don’t think my posts are that good which is why you didn’t RT them to begin with. But I’m such a whiny controlling c*nt who once fired my entire blog and labeled them racists for not agreeing with me about everything that I can’t resist the temptation to try and passive/aggressively bully you into doing my bidding. Um kaaaaay?

10. poteen2 says:

The Bundy crew was found not guilty.
    The Puddle People are shitting Cheetos.
    Too funny

11. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Upchuck Todd, the corrupt journalist is trying to give advice to the crooked candidate about appearance of impropriety. I guess this sad little pup is only realizing now if the Shrill One gets in it’s going to be scandal after scandal. He’ll be known as the Clinton Pool Boy trying to explain away every blatant crime, scandal, pregnant whore, brazen bimbo, assault victims, pay for pay schemes. Have fun Upchuck!

12. Minnow-redux says:

I ventured over to the Swamp today after a very long hiatus.

Okay, Charles is trying to stay “prevalent” with his new approach at website design.

I spent about 3-seconds looking at his “headlines” and wasn’t interested in any BUT I did think it would be interesting to see what that nitwit…. that nitwit who once was a sportscaster…. then became a “talking head” for MSNBC – but then got fired for being an obnoxious dick…… Keith Olberdouche….

Well, I thought it would be interesting to see what Keith A-hole was up to.

So, I clicked on that link and – – after about three minutes, nothing happened!

I was shocked!!!

Then, I thought…. I could care less what Keith Otherdouche has to say…. and, I could care less what Charles Foster Douchenozzle has to say – – so, I left.

So, after all, I see that nothing has really changed.

Charles – you are a half-rate amateur.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa.

I have not seen the ukulele get so shredded by such a cute girl before. 🙂

Fortunately, you ain’t got no fam’ly. Phew! Dodged a rusty scimitar, there.

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Maybe the guy was just offering to come and clean the long-neglected kitchen sink and bathrooms and exterminate the vermin that live off his Cheetos crumbs after he passes out muttering Pam’s name. And he took it the wrong way.

Perhaps with a little gentle persuasion moderated by Mouse-Ka-Mania’s adorable cursor, your 9 sycophants can be mollycoddled into accepting a new font. I know, they’re pretty much stuck on 18-point “Stupid Slackers,” but maybe they can be tricked somehow, like dogs when you trade them a rawhide chew for your good shoe. Good luck, Fatass.

16. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Hope he stays OK.

The man(?) was holding a sign that reads, “20 Million Illegals and Americans Sleep on the Streets in Tents. Vote Trump.”

17. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Oh shit. We’re going to get a drunken raging criminal for Preezydunce. This isn’t going to be good. At least the Unicorn had some personal discipline (other than a smoking habit). Can you imagine her in a drunken rage after Putin baits her with insults. She’s going to be shrieking “Give me those fucking codes you fuckers!!!” She knew to sober up for the debates but the world’s not going to wait for her to sober up when she’s a passed out Preezydunce.

18. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

She’s purportedly demanding this amount. LOL! Who’s her audience now that she’s pissed off most of the right? The left still don’t like her. She’s pulled a Stompy flying nose dive into the libturd dumpster.

And the Murdoch ritilan boys are in a dilemma. They can see the ratings and hers aren’t good. But the ones they hate are. What a mess this is going to be. How to turn Fox News powerhouse into a CNN left mouthpiece powderpuff? Who cares?