Charles Johnson: Sean Hannity is a Racist because of Keanu ReevesPosted: October 27, 2016
No, we’re not making this up. Charles Johnson really thinks this is a scoop, so let’s run through it.
Then some wag took that image and photoshopped it for political commentary on how the media was treating Donald Trump:
It was posted at several locations in mid October and circulated around the internet. Then Sean Hannity reposted it with a new caption:
So what did Charles Johnson’s Flying Monkeys do? They capped the image, ran it through a Google Image Search and found nothing, then ran it through Tineye and struck gold.
Those are the oldest images Tineye’s webcrawler captured, dated 16 October 2016. Three days later, another site posted it:
- Some movie producers created a promo image with Keanu Reeves in the center of a theoretical firing squad;
- Some wag coopted it, added Donald Trump’s image with political commentary;
- Some people posted it on 4Chan, Reddit, Pictaram and other sites;
- Tineye crawled the sites and posted results on 16 October;
- An Alt-Right Blog reposted the image in a commentary on 19 October;
- Someone forwarded a version of the image to Sean Hannity;
- Hannity added commentary and Tweeted it on 25 October;
- On 27 October, Charles Johnson / Little Green Footballs tracked it all down, reposted everything he objected to and then crowed about his dot connections.
So, according to Charles Johnson logic:
Tineye, Reddit, Pictaram, 4Chan & Little Green Footballs are all racist sites, and Keanu Reeves, Sean Hannity and Charles Johnson are all white supremacists. They are all connected to an illustration that was copied and pasted onto an Alt-Right blog post entitled “Why The Globalist Elite Should Drop Hillary And Support Trump.“
Charles, you’re a psychotic mess. Quid acervus stercore.