Charles Johnson Pwns Himself on The Presidential Debates

Just like everyone else in the Blogosphere, the first thing on my mind was,”What’s Charles Johnson’s take on the Town-Hall-Style Manufactured Debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton?” I considered collecting his live Tweets, then I thought I might screencap his comments on Little Green Footballs instead, since he always reposts them there for kudos from his little green lizard lappers.

So I put on my BRC wading boots and ventured into The Swamp. What I found was not surprising: three back-to-back threads, posted as if the comments were coming in too fast for the little green chubby stompy feets to keep up with them, and I realized there was not much point in going further. It’s all right there up front in all its glorious vapidity.

lgf-debate-october-2016

Aside from Johnson’s predictable gross misrepresentations, does anyone really believe that 11,583 people watched it on a Little Green Footballs thread, or that another 3,194 people stuck around for Charles Johnson’s Inane Wrap Up?

Little Green Footballs is nothing more than a parrot site, and Charles, you’re a ignorant mess.

198 Comments on “Charles Johnson Pwns Himself on The Presidential Debates”

1. PeteP says:

Poor Chucky’s come back to earth with a thud after watching Trump demolish Hillary.

It’s amazing how disconnected from reality Fatass has become, in the past 8 years. At the same time, there are a LOT of Americans who fall for the same lines of bullshit. It remains to be seen who will turn out to vote in November. I’m hoping for a massive statement to be made by the Quiet Decent Folk, who have been maligned as racists, homophobes, gun crazies and Science H8trs for too long, based on nothing but their opposition to socialist and other corrupt means of control. We’re sick of it! And we do vote.

If you take into account a typically embarrassing low voter turnout, take into account that there are a number of throw-away votes that don’t do anything, you come to realize that only about 10 percent of the voting public steer this government.

NO ONE thinks Beastie won the debate pal.
    And NO ONE watched it on your pathetic site. We already know how you fudge your figures. That’s why your advertisers only send you the Lady Boy ads.

How the begging bowl? Awww…..still not halfway. By Christmas maybe?
    Because we KNOW you’re withdrawing and putting it back to jump start it, dumbass. And paying the fees to do so.

4. ISpeakJive says:

5. ISpeakJive says:

Wrong again, of course.

The red line was drawn on Aug 20, 2012. Hillary used the term in a speech in Dec 2012. She left office in 2013.

Maybe Fatso shouldn’t STEAL tweets from dumbshit NBC journalists and try to pass them off as his own research. Because this tweet came two minutes earlier and was full of the same stupid.

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

See the time stamp. Pete the Plagiarizer is back at work. Maybe he should have checked to see the follow up and ass-kicking this twit got for posting the dumb.

Curiosity – did Fatso get “fact checked” for this? Or when he did, did he use the excuse he got it from somewhere else? (Which would mean he’d have to admit that HE wasn’t the one coming up with these gotcha non-factoids).

Or did he do what Tur did later – try to say she wasn’t SOS when Syria actually crossed the non-existent “red line”. Which is NOT what he said – he said unequivocally that she was SOS when Blahblah DREW the red line in the sand.

Epic FAIL

6. ISpeakJive says:

This is about the Russians being behind the Wiki leaks. Chunky just KNOWS it was the Russians who hacked the DNC and all these other people’s e-mails.

And he also KNOWS Hillary’s email was never hacked. By anyone, but especially not the Russians.

LOLOLOL.

7. ISpeakJive says:

It’s so weird. It’s like we exist in different universes:

Change your avatar, Charles.

Leave Monica alone, Charles.

“Chuck C. Johnson now trying to bilk gullible Trump fans out of some more cash”

I have this vision of Fatass during the debate – with two screens of Twitter open. One he reads his feed and sees what actual people with knowledge are tweeting out and then changes the wording a little bit and tweets his OWN “analysis” immediately after. I’d love to see his timeline and his “tweets and replies” screens side-by-side. Dude isn’t that bright – which is why he retweeted with different words the dumbshit biased NBC reporter that is assigned to follow the Donald Trump campaign.

Fatso isn’t having a great day…
    Onesies…

Five minutes later…

Then three minutes after the last one….

• ISTE says:

That is so fucking annoying…

Pence is not correctly aligned under the “U”

Charles you have zero Feng Shui skillz

Feng Shui (pinyin: fēng shuǐ, pronounced [fɤ́ŋ ʂwèi] ( listen) fung shway) is a Chinese philosophical system of harmonizing everyone with the surrounding environment. It is closely linked to Daoism. The term feng shui literally translates as “wind-water” in English. This is a cultural shorthand taken from the passage of the now-lost Classic of Burial recorded in Guo Pu’s commentary:[1] Feng shui is one of the Five Arts of Chinese Metaphysics, classified as physiognomy (observation of appearances through formulas and calculations). The feng shui practice discusses architecture in metaphoric terms of “invisible forces” that bind the universe, earth, and humanity together, known as qi.

Historically, feng shui was widely used to orient buildings—often spiritually significant structures such as tombs, but also dwellings and other structures—in an auspicious manner. Depending on the particular style of feng shui being used, an auspicious site could be determined by reference to local features such as bodies of water, stars, or a compass.

Zero skillz…

His Feng Shui for the bathroom must suck.

“As per feng shui, bathrooms and toilets (I’ll call them bathrooms from hereon for sake of simplicity) have the tendency to drain or flush away the positive “Qi” energy of your home.
            Hence, if “Qi” enters the bathroom (read as bathroom or toilet) then rest assured that it’s flushed right away out of your house and that’s what we certainly don’t want to happen.”

Can you store Qi in your pee-bottles? That would be very economical for Chunky. Pee-bottles everywhere.

• Abu penispenispenislol says:

Mountain Dew bottles.
            Cubs face Giants in 15 mins. A win against their ace would be yuge.

Charles’ version of feng shui means a sticky floor under his chubby stompy feets.

• ISpeakJive says:

Chunky has zero sense of negative space. I think that’s why his photos are so uniformly mediocre, as well.

13. JimboXL says:

She got politically knocked out in this debate, she was robotic, always a step behind Trump, and could not compute an answer that was not rehearsed before hand. Her fake smile broke as the truth cracked her veneer and even with the moderator actually debating Trump she couldn’t get a leg up. So wonderful to see them get owned.

Looks like Reince has balls. Good.

Give it up, Gussy. You’re losing. Deal with it.

16. ISTE says:

He challenged Fox to show crowd. They didn’t.

You do you, Donald. 😆

I love that he’s sticking it to the RINOs, as well as the Dhimmicrats. I can’t wait to vote for him. My wife is on board, too. The kids are waffling.

My kids are for Trump. Got youngest registered. Was barely 18 last time & had other things on his mind.

I heard Douchebag DeNiro blathering about wanting to punch Trump in the face, acting all condescending and virtuous. HA! DeNiro has been a gross pig to women for nearly his entire life, though of late he is pretending to be a family man. I’d like to punch him in the face. 😆

Me too!!
      Also, can we smack Megyn Kelly around at the same time? She’s so smugly anti-Trump.

You handle Kelly — I can’t hit a woman, unless she’s coming at me with a knife or gun. It’s a code I live by. 🙂

19. ISTE says:

Yeah!!!!! life is good. Finally got hot water. It has been four days. my body was growing mushroom type fungus in all the moist dark places.

Do I live in a third world country? NO

Do I live in Florida recently hit by a hurricane? NO

Do I live in Houston in a cheap apartment? YES

Shower time!!!!!!!!!!

20. ISTE says:

Hey Calo…..

LU

21. ISTE says:

Rules are…. No Nightwish on a school night but..

This is me for forever
    One of the lost ones
    The one without a name
    Without an honest heart as compass
    This is me for forever
    One without a name
    These lines the last endeavor
    To find the missing lifeline
    Oh how I wish
    For soothing rain
    All I wish is to dream again
    My loving heart
    Lost in the dark
    For hope I’d give my everything
    My flower, withered between
    The pages two and three
    The once and forever bloom gone with my sins
    Walk the dark path
    Sleep with angels
    Call the past for help
    Touch me with your love
    And reveal to me my true name
    Oh how I wish
    For soothing rain
    All I wish is to dream again
    My loving heart
    Lost in the dark
    For hope I’d give my everything
    Oh how I wish
    For soothing rain
    Oh how I wish to dream again
    Once and for all
    And all for once
    Nemo my name forevermore
    Nemo sailing home
    Nemo letting go
    Oh, how I wish
    Name for evermore

• ISTE says:

Yeah!!!! Nemo Night!

• ISTE says:

And then it gets worse….

I wish I had an angel….

…and then he galloped off into the misty mountains, naked but for a saddle perched precariously over his bony ass, singing lustily of Nordic ice queens and lost car keys.

Showed back up around noon the next day, limping a bit, with the saddle now covering his privates. Not singing. Grumbling about “frigid bitches.”

22. calo says:

Jeez, Bunk or Depolrable Barbarian, is there any city agency I can report ISTE’s apartment to for failing to supply minimal living conditions?

• ISTE says:

Stop bitching… The microwave works and there is still air in the mattress… 🙂

Good luck with that. I had to pretend to be a guy from Leeds just to get the landlord’s maintenance worker to replace the shower mixing valves. Local delinquents also used to run around turning off pilot lights on the water heaters.

Calo – heck your email hon.

23. ISTE says:

just wondering why my taste in music changed as I got older. Always was heavy metal or electronic stuff. Now with lead singers sopranos. Epica, Nightwish and the rest…

Strange…

24. ISpeakJive says:

Wait…what?

That’s quite a scoop, if it’s true. What kind of seizures are triggered by flashing lights? Photosensitive epilepsy, is one kind. How treated? With a chemical calle valproate. Any side effects? Yes.

Elderly
        Valproate in elderly people with dementia caused increased sleepiness. More people stopped the medication for this reason. Additional side effects of weight loss and decreased food intake was also associated in one-half of people who become sleepy.[12]

Might as well paste one more for the sidebar pwnage.

That’s a little too “on the nose,” doncha think? Talkin’ to you, Holiday Cheer Person. 😆

Yes…what?! Because you don’t have a job, so every day is pretty much the same. Tweet nonsense all day, parroting whatever Media Matters is featuring on their front page. Post some lame-ass #nowplaying dirges. Still be done in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness.

He must tell us what he does on Saturday and Sunday that is any different than Monday through Friday. Maybe that’s when he breaks out the Flamin’ Hot Cheetos and his neighbors’ air quality is in jeopardy.

27. B a dick 4 jeezus says:

Lol😀

Is there a subversive element in Leftist Paradise Hollywood? Better check this one out. 🙂

I’m compelled to share this valuable information.

It is not for a cheap, sophomoric laugh but instead to enlighten my fellow stalkers and stalkerettes on an important health issue.

No really… it is!

C’mon… click the link. You know you want to! 😆

30. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Video: Juanita Broaddrick Says Breitbart News Paid for Her to Attend the Presidential Debate lgf.bz/2dLCVyK https://t.co/C0HANSaP7B
    42 minutes ago

Well letsee. Bill Clinton raped her twice in one afternoon. She shouldn’t have to pay her own plane ticket to confront the fucker on TV and embarrass his amoral ahole of a criminal wife who knew all about it. And callously considered his rape and assault victims as just other bimbos her husband was doinking behind her back.

Bill Clinton wasn’t in a brothel when he was raping women and seducing young interns.

Shrillary wasn’t in a war-zone when she was having people killed.

Why don’t we explore the conversations Vernon Jordan had with Bill Clinton on the golf course, Gussy? Of course, there was no mic to pick them up, but if Jordan’s recollections have any weight, they were WORSE than Trump’s. And Clinton was ALREADY President at the time.

32. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

So now my impression is this will be a mud-slinging fest to the end with more revelations of Trump’s crude talk. And Trump retaliating with more references to embarrassing Grabby Azz’s audacious philandering. He hasn’t even yet brought up the 26 six times Grabby Azz rode on Epstein’s bed-equipped sex jet and/or visited teen prostitute island with him. This has turned into a chess match where the opening gambit was clear but the way it truly plays out becomes unforeseen. It’s possible Trump will really lose this thing thanks to the MSM’s sliming him with ancient coarse talk recordings.

So Stompy may end up ultimately being right for all the wrong reasons (that Trump will lose, that is). Not his ridiculous theories that Trump’s an insane lunatic Nazi and everything he says is a giant provable lie. And that the MSM and the debate moderators are just helping him for the ratings. Instead it’s going to possibly be because people Trump had just finally won over are now reminded why they didn’t like him to start with. Some crazy times.

33. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Random acts of Trumpness. Comment posted at Lucianne.com

I received this via a retired journalist – an essay by another writer:

Trump Does The Unthinkable – Liz Crokin

Donald Trump is a racist, bigot, sexist, xenophobe, anti-Semitic and Islamophobe — did I miss anything?

The left and the media launch these hideous kinds of attacks at Trump everyday; yet, nothing could be further from the truth about the real estate mogul.

As an entertainment journalist, I’ve had the opportunity to cover Trump for over a decade, and in all my years covering him I’ve never heard anything negative about the man until he announced he was running for president.

Keep in mind, I got paid a lot of money to dig up dirt on celebrities like Trump for a living so a scandalous story on the famous billionaire could’ve potentially sold a lot of magazines and would’ve been a “Huge” feather in my cap.

Instead, I found that he doesn’t drink alcohol or do drugs, he’s a hardworking businessman and totally devoted to his beloved wife and children. On top of that, he’s one of the most generous celebrities in the world with a heart filled with more gold than his $100 million New York penthouse.

In 2004, the first season of “The Apprentice” aired and at that time I worked as an entertainment columnist for the “RedEye Edition of the Chicago Tribune” and as a freelancer for “Us Weekly”.

I had a gut feeling that Chicago contestant, Bill Rancic, was going to win the reality show. So I contacted him and covered the hit show the entire season. I managed to score an invite to New York for the show’s grand finale and after-party.

This is where I first met Trump and got to ask him a few questions. That year, Rancic did win “The Apprentice”. I attended “The Apprentice” finale the next two years in a row.

Between that and the frequent visits Trump and his family made to Chicago during the construction of their Trump International Hotel & Tower,….. I got a chance to meet most of his family too and I’ve had nothing but positive experiences with them.

Since the media has failed so miserably at reporting the truth about Trump, I decided to put together some of the acts of kindness he’s committed over three decades which has gone virtually unnoticed or fallen on deaf ears.

In 1986, Trump prevented the foreclosure of Annabell Hill’s family farm after her husband committed suicide. Trump personally phoned down to the auction to stop the sale of her home and offered the widow money. Trump decided to take action after he saw Hill’s pleas for help in news reports.

In 1988, a commercial airline refused to fly Andrew Ten, a sick Orthodox Jewish child with a rare illness, across the country to get medical care because he had to travel with an elaborate life-support system. His grief stricken parents contacted Trump for help and he didn’t hesitate to send his own plane to take the child from Los Angeles to New York so he could get his treatment.

In 1991,
    Yesterday at 20:49 EST .

1 person like this.

MeiDei cont’d
    In 1991, 200 Marines who served in Operation Desert Storm spent time at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina before they were scheduled to return home to their families. However, the Marines were told that a mistake had been made and an aircraft would not be able to take them home on their scheduled departure date. When Trump got wind of this, he sent his plane to make two trips from North Carolina to Miami to safely return the Gulf War Marines to their loved ones.

In 1995, a motorist stopped to help Trump after the limo he was traveling in got a flat tire. Trump asked the Good Samaritan how he could repay him for his help. All the man asked for was a bouquet of flowers for his wife. A few weeks later Trump sent the flowers with a note that read: “We’ve paid off your mortgage.”

In 1996, Trump filed a lawsuit against the city of Palm Beach, Florida accusing the town of discriminating against his Mar-a-Lago resort club because it allowed Jews and blacks. Abraham Foxman, who was the Anti-Defamation League Director at the time, said Trump “put the light on Palm Beach – not on the beauty and the glitter, but on its seamier side of discrimination.”

Foxman also noted that Trump’s charge had a trickle-down effect because other clubs followed his lead and began admitting Jews and blacks.

In 2000, Maury Povich featured a little girl named Megan who struggled with Brittle Bone Disease on his show and Trump happened to be watching.

Trump said the little girl’s story and positive attitude touched his heart.

So he contacted Maury and gifted the little girl and her family with a very generous check.
    Yesterday at 20:51 EST .

2 people like this.

MeiDei In 2008, after Jennifer Hudson’s family members were tragically murdered in Chicago, Trump put the Oscar-winning actress and her family up at his Windy City hotel for free. In addition to that, Trump’s security took extra measures to ensure Hudson and her family members were safe during such a difficult time.

In 2013, New York bus driver Darnell Barton spotted a woman close to the edge of a bridge staring at traffic below as he drove by. He stopped the bus, got out and put his arm around the woman and saved her life by convincing her to not jump. When Trump heard about this story, he sent the hero bus driver a check simply because he believed his good deed deserved to be rewarded.

In 2014, Trump gave $25,000 to Sgt. Andrew Tamoressi after he spent seven months in a Mexican jail for accidentally crossing the US-Mexico border.

President Barack Obama couldn’t even be bothered to make one phone call to assist with the United States Marine’s release; however, Trump opened his pocketbook to help this serviceman get back on his feet.
    Yesterday at 20:52 EST .

1 person like this.

MeiDei In 2016, Melissa Consin Young attended a Trump rally and tearfully thanked Trump for changing her life. She said she proudly stood on stage with Trump as Miss Wisconsin USA in 2005. However, years later she found herself struggling with an incurable illness and during her darkest days she explained that she received a handwritten letter from Trump telling her she’s the “bravest woman, I know.” She said the opportunities that she got from Trump and his organizations ultimately provided her Mexican-American son with a full-ride to college.

Lynne Patton, a black female executive for the Trump Organization, released a statement in 2016 defending her boss against accusations that he’s a racist and a bigot. She tearfully revealed how she’s struggled with substance abuse and addiction for years. Instead of kicking her to the curb, she said the Trump Organization and his entire family loyally stood by her through “immensely difficult times.”

Trump’s kindness knows no bounds and his generosity has and continues to touch the lives of people from every sex, race and religion. When Trump sees someone in need, he wants to help.

Two decades ago, Oprah asked Trump in a TV interview if he’d run for president. He said: “If it got so bad, I would never want to rule it out totally, because I really am tired of seeing what’s happening with this country.”

That day has come. Trump sees that America is in need and he wants to help – how unthinkable!
    Yesterday at 20:53 EST .

2 people like this.

MeiDei If you notice – none of these expenditures are tax deductible whether from out-of-pocket or from his foundation.
    Yesterday at 10:08 EST .

2 people like this.

Nice one! Forwarding to the family, including the libturds.

His Apprentice shows, by the way, have earned MILLIONS for various charities, in both the Celebrity and NON-Celebrity incarnations. No one mentions this.

34. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Let the mud flinging commence! As Stompy would say – ICYMI…..

35. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Says a cheating lying fucker that had a kid with a cocaine whore behind his wife’s back, womanized and raped his way across hill billy Arkansas tossing hundred dollar bills to shut ’em up and raised a kid from his wife and a crooked fat business associate because they thought it would look better than just being a power couple. Thank gosh for Chelsea the poor thing looks like Alfred E. Newman or she might have ended up another of Grabby’s Azz’s sexual victims. I bet Shrillery had to threaten to cut his nutsack off if he ever touched her.

36. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Shrilldabeast holds rally with crazed sex poodle.

DNA testing. Eeew! 😯

37. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

LOL! About the only thing more comical than David Brooks calling DJT’s life “sad and lonely” is Stompy Fattyfeetz calling DJT’s life sad and lonely.

So sad and lonely. I really feel for the guy. I’m sure he looks at you David and wished he could be an impotent bitch on PBS bitch-slapped, ignored and openly scorned by metro-sexual pee sitting down libturds.

Brooks is supposed to be the “house Conservative” at the NYT, which is akin to being the housewife in a home filled with crazy wifebeaters. Remember when he wrote his love letter to Obama earlier this year? Classic delusional elitist claptrap. 😆

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

I know. He has one pinky finger on the right and the rest of his whole body completely on the left.

Just like that bitch Jennifer Rubin is the “house” conservative at WaPo or Scarborough is the “house” conservative at MSNBC. They only call themselves conservatives to keep their jobs – they’re jackasses wearing an elephant-skin cloak.

• ISpeakJive says:

Those articles qualify as a steaming pile of made-up horseshit. The guy has an imagination, I’ll give him that. It’s a little peek into Brooks own head there, I think. Yuck.

Brooks was on the list of “friendly” reporters the campaign needed to court with special cocktail parties and inside access, etc, in Hillary’s wikileaks e-mails.

GAB assigned me to @Bunk_Ten. How special.

Congrats to Abu on the Cubs breaking the infernal even-year reign of the pesky Giants, just when it seemed like the series was going to go the distance and probably end badly. Any Giants fans, sorry, but you’ve had more than your fair share of innings. 🙂

The Cubs have been the best team in baseball all year, but that doesn’t count for much in the playoffs. Any playoff team can get hot and win a couple of games in a row, knocking you out. A rally like the one last night is the mark of a team of destiny, however. I won’t curse the Cubs by predicting a championship now, but I like their chances against the teams left.

• Abu penispenispenislol says:

Thanks, Octo. I’m amazed at the 9th inning. And hockey begins tonight. 😉

Hockey is going to be interesting, though the Wings probably aren’t serious contenders. I’m looking for a couple of young guys to take real steps forward this season, getting us closer to serious threat status. Vanek, Nielsen and Ott looked really good in red this preseason, our free agent additions. Yes, the great Dats is gone, Z is semi-damaged, and Kronwall is very damaged (on IR for awhile, already), so there are holes. Kids need to fill those holes. We’ll see if anyone’s ready to take the next step.

The Mass Stupidity is still very strong in Germany. 😆

I have a feeling less-idiotic minds and reality will alter this dictate by 2030, but the fact that it’s been passed right now, given Germany’s disastrous experience with “green energy,” is proof that the Massive Boondoggle is still having its way across much of the western world.

41. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Lots of people told me to ignore Chuck C. Johnson and he’d go away. Nope. He’s now officially working for Donald Trump.
    9 hours ago
    RT @robertcaruso: This morning I confirmed Chuck “Chuckles” Johnson approached by AJ Delgado and is now working for Trump campaign. Not sur…
    10 hours ago

Ginger’s working for Donald? That must pay VERY well.

Cooper evidently has a bogus cover story that he uses on his promo page about scawy adventures in Burma and Vietnam as a 17 yr old free lance journalist. And talking his way through roadblocks with guns pointed at him which appear to all be outright lies. He was on a tour bus with trained guides. They wouldn’t have needed a gay, silver spoon 17 yr old to help them get past the locals. Somewhere in there he got a job through his rich mother’s connections at Channel One. The conclusion is the adventure stuff was likely fabricated by a Channel One exec who promoted AC obviously because 1) AC is a photogenic pretty boy and 2) (my conjecture) he might have also been banging this guy.

Meanwhile….. NOBODY in ANY Campaign ANYWHERE is asking Fatso to work for them.

• ISpeakJive says:

That’s awesome! Good for him. Breitbart, Milo, Ginger all are working with The Donald.

Chunky’s gonna need to order an XL tub of butthurt cream from Amazon to cope.

42. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

@T_FisherKing And here’s the truth about that bullshit Breivik smear: littlegreenfootballs.com/article/43290_…
    9 hours ago

Looks like the Stompy one was stomping his chubby little feet around Twitter last night getting his ass kicked. Gotta love how he uses his own LGF lying posts to pretend he had no connection w/Breivik. When all you have to do is look at Breivik’s manifesto and see his 33 references to Stompy and LGF as inspiration.

@T_FisherKing This creep is lying through his teeth. Does this look like I’m “friends with Pamela Geller?” littlegreenfootballs.com/search?q=geller
    9 hours ago

Uh…YES!

Keep lurching and flailing around Stompy! It’s fun to watch!

• OLT's Knows Who Did It says:

Soooo close to Pam’s golden-hued pear-shaped secondary sexual characteristics, and yet soooo far far far away.

• OLT's Knows Who Did It says:

Yes, this makes me unqualified to be POTUS. You should all be eternally grateful for that.

/well, that and the fact that I am not a corruptocrat

From the look on Charles’ face he’s either:

A) Hoping Pam doesn’t hear the fart he’s letting loose

B) Hoping Pam doesn’t see he has an erection.

😆

43. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Hilarious. Sex abuser, inbred, hillBilly and Billy Goat Preezydunce with unacknowledged black son of a coke whore calls guy from New York king of the rednecks. You can’t make this stuff up.

44. OLT's Knows Who Did It says:

The American Left’s continued use of butthurt and derision of others as unintelligent because they’re not in the herd as their basis for political discussion is really starting to grate on my nerves.

45. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Muslim father rapes his daughter as punishment because she had become ‘too Westernised’ living in Norway
    The man, in his 40s has been charged with rape and incest after he attacked his daughter in their family home
    The daughter ran out of the house in the city of Fredrikstad and told a passing postman who called the police
    The daughter told police she had been punished by her father for living a Western lifestyle

That’ll teach her how much better his culture is.

46. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Every once in awhile I check in on Yahoo Finance and CNBC and they each always have at least one article (I’ve seen upwards of 4 or 5 at a time) bashing Trump. At the same time they have at least 1 to 3 articles each praising and celebrating the con man Elon Musk who can’t produce cars (on time or in quantity nor reasonable cost/price), batteries, solar cels, etc…. but IS going to Mars very soon. Maybe Alpha Centauri or the Andromeda galaxy. Tesla shares are a steal at $202. Ground floor!. So empty out your retirement accounts and borrow from your family!

Today they feature Musk talking about 5 ways to deal with doubt and failure AKA be successful enough only to bamboozle the idiot media and sucker in more shareholders. Also talk and tweet a lot about Climate Change even though you want to be in the rocket launching business and your electric cars still need to charge off the coal grid.

Here’s another guy’s view.

I’m sure if Stompy of the Chubby feet ever hit the GoFundMe jackpot he would be a huge Musk fan boy. It’s just that $75,000 price tag is a bit steep for a self-made web mogul.

• OLT's Knows Who Did It says:

CNN beat their usual number of Trump-bashing articles today by a good bit. They too love to praise Elon Musk.

I smell fear.

Go ahead & spit on voters, Fatso. You & Slick Willy make a great tag team. 😆

48. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Heh. It’s OK though. Only Demoncrap numbskulls with the morals of slugs watch those “news” outlets.

49. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

It’s pure sociopathic manipulative behavior, and it’s disturbing to see it so blatant. Trump feels nothing but contempt for other people.
    16 minutes ago
    A guy who said disgusting things about a woman as long as she couldn’t hear him, then switched on his charming persona as soon as she could.
    17 minutes ago
    Anyone who watched that “grab ’em by the pussy” video knows that in reality, Trump has nothing but contempt for his delusional followers.
    18 minutes ago

Oh it’s Saint Stompy of the Chubbyfeet holy order. So teddible, teddible. Way worse than rape and assault and calling victims bimbos and lying to Congress and hiding corruption by destroying classified info.

50. JimboXL says:

Such corruption by the Dims as revealed by Wikileaks, should sink any campaign. The Trump tape is a joke, especially condemnation of it from the prog side that celebrates the worst, most deviant things humans do to other humans at night.

…aka, “What I would attempt to do if Pam ever stopped blocking my attempts to contact her and get back together.”

Fatass retweeted:

“Like a bitch!”

Nothing misogynist there, right Chunky Boy? Not when WE do it. 😆

53. gizbot7 says:

Milo Live Stream – How Islam and Feminism have come together to form a strange, unholy alliance

HE’S A MONSTER!!1!

This is gross:

Penis penis penis LOL!

This is me, humble-bragging about my ancient “career” of soulless jazz guitar noodling. Ain’t I spayshul?

Al Jarreau, Stanley Clarke, George Duke. What’s the largest venue you ever played? Certainly not Great Woods or Alpine Valley or the Shoreline Amphitheater.
      Uh, tell me something DUMBSHIT – what “stars” are not “well-known”?

I’m thinking the only sociopath Fatso knows is the one that looks back at him in the mirror everyday.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!1!

So, you know these people, these sociopathic grab-assers. Yet you didn’t work with any of them. You only worked with good people. You know people you didn’t work with, it appears.

So many disconnects. You’re a lying sack of blubbery goo, Fatass. 😆

58. ISTE says:

I have never been to Washington state. And I had not seen a picture of Miss Washington 2013 until today. Thank you Charles for your enlightenment.

• ISTE says:

Um Charles, I think the definition of pedophilia in your world must be doing the nasty with someone under the age of eighty.

So of course, she immediately brought it to the flight attendant’s attention, right FATSO? Because Donald Trump wasn’t somebody thirty years ago. She wouldn’t have even known who he was yet now remembers he groped her. And didn’t call him on it? WHY NOT? I would have.

Okay. Where was she flying to? What airline? If she remembers Trump, she should remember the other details.

• ISpeakJive says:

This woman has the same phone number as the Clinton Foundation. And she’s never actually flown First Class, or she would know the arms are fixed between the seats.

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

And she just thought she’d wait and mention it in October of 2016.

59. ISTE says:

Charles Johnson tweets a picture of a fire and makes a political analogy. Then he notices the very young child that was also in the picture and gets distracted. “It” is so young that “Its” gender cannot be accurately established but to Charles it does not matter “It” is beautiful…..

Pervert….

60. JimboXL says:

Anything to distract from those horrific Clinton and DNC emails that just keep coming and keep getting worse.

61. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

This is for the Donald and his perilous fight to reach the dream. The performance by Nabors is nothing short of shocking if you’re used to seeing him play Gomer in reruns. And it’s real.

What the hell. Let’s see what it takes these days.

Took too much medicine last night, got a little touch-and-go there at the end. He’ll be back in the saddle by noon, though. Not the first time he’ll be waking up with a pantload.

Oh shit.
    Oh shit. Whatever.
    6 hours ago
    Whatever.
    6 hours ago
    Mas que si.
    6 hours ago
    Si te vas! twitter.com/jangrehus/stat…
    6 hours ago
    I love it.
    6 hours ago

Some people have dubbed this election as “Alien Vs. Predator.” I don’t know if any of the latest “Trump violated me!”-attacks will stick, but they’ll be instantly added to the Horrible Myth by gullible Dhimmis like Fatass. Trump needs to strike back hard today, and flush the bitch out. Yes, I said “bitch.” She is one.

I think if they had come during the primaries they would have had more impact. Now, they are very suspect, especially in terms of timing.

Would you hit it?