The 10th Anniversary of Charles Johnson’s Famous On-Line Meltdown

Charlesfat

10 years ago today, Charles Johnson went Scooters.

By 1 September 2006, Charles Johnson had become so overbearing on his own successful blog that a number of Loyal Lizard Lappers had had just about enough of the petulant bitch and dared to voice their opposition to King Lizard. It resulted in the “cleansing” of Little Green Footballs of all those who disagreed with his points of view no matter how trivial. The purge continued for several years afterwards until Charles got what he wanted: A ControlBlog where he was The LGF Thinkpol Oberführer.

Exerpt from THE RUSE & FAIL Part 3 – The Bannings

PART 3 – THE BANNINGS

Bannings were sporadic, and usually well deserved for egregious behavior by a commenter. However, sometimes the ban stick was used indiscriminately, with little or no warning. A pattern was emerging that left a lot of fans of Little Green Footballs scratching their heads.

One harbinger was the infamous and inexplicable “Night of Long Knives.” Charles Johnson had an altercation with a vocal commenter about unnecessary profanity. When others voiced support for the dissenter, that he had a right to his opinion (profane or otherwise) they too were banned without discussion. Invisible lines had been crossed, and paranoia set in among the LGF community. Nobody knew who was going to be next, because the rules had changed, and no one knew what the new rules were.

In short, the “Night of Long Knives” was a small revolution in support of free speech on Little Green Footballs. Charles Johnson had been openly criticized on his own blog by his own lizards, and he didn’t like it. Rather than accept the dissent and let the lizards police their own, Johnson chose to lop off the heads of his critics. But he went further than that.

Not only did he ban his critics, he banned many silent lurking lizards just for logging on and reading the thread.

The purging of his detractors continued, albeit not so dramatically.

[…]

The Secret Threads

One of Johnson’s frequent tactics was to post a “secret thread,” a private post, viewable only by those registered at Little Green Footballs. These posts allowed loyal lizards to defame outsiders, plot blog strategy, and be themselves within the confines of an internet wall. Only the approved elite lizards could view the “secret threads.” But there was a catch.

Johnson knew that outsiders were reading his “secret threads” because they posted them on other websites. He was also tracking and collecting IP addresses in order to identify sock puppets, i.e., those with multiple accounts on LGF posting comments under different names. He called this his “Correlator Tool.”

[…]

Oddly enough, a lot of this went down on an LGF post entitled Hizballah [sic] Sets Up Shop in Venezuela [with credit given to Jim Hoft of Gateway Pundit, cut and pasted into LGF by Charles Johnson] and on a subsquent “Secret Thread” that was blocked from public view.

Below is every single one of Charles Johnson’s comments as he posted them on 1 September 2006 (and a few that he spilled over into the following day). We post these as text only because much of the relevant convo was scrubbed long ago by the LGF Uberfükker, and there’s no point in cranking out reconstructions for screencaps.

1st number is the tagged comment, 2nd is the thread number, 3rd is the comment as it appears on the particular thread. 4th is the #Rumpswab with day, date & time. Enjoy.

03109223 22361 91 Charles Fri, Sep 1, 2006 7:34:02am
Dan’s wrong. The graphic was not “rotated” … it was deleted, while other images on the same page were not. The proof for this is above.

03109302 22361 170 Charles Fri, Sep 1, 2006 8:46:41am
That’s right, the Google cached page has changed.
And that’s why I took the screenshot.

03109306 22361 174 Charles Fri, Sep 1, 2006 8:50:17am
Doss: I’m pretty sure the pictures are placed on Google News pages by an automated algorithm. It’s possible that the change you saw was done deliberately, but it’s also possible there was no human decision involved…

03110200 22371 173 Charles Fri, Sep 1, 2006 4:44:08pm
rayra: I’m tired of getting emails from offended women–many of whom are NOT commenters, but just people who read this stuff and are offended–and I don’t blame them for being offended. Knock it off, or start your own blog and deal with the crap yourself.

03110714 22375 8 Charles Fri, Sep 1, 2006 5:32:41pm
Audio now fixed.

03110220 22371 193 Charles Fri, Sep 1, 2006 5:38:38pm
I’m serious. Start your own blog. Then you can insult whoever you want to insult, and ban whoever you want to ban, and deal with all of the crap that comes with it.
If this isn’t a satisfactory answer, then you’re welcome to take your comments elsewhere.

03110236 22371 209 Charles Fri, Sep 1, 2006 6:16:10pm
Really? You’re demanding answers from me, rayra? And if I don’t answer, you’ll… do what? Leave? Post more death threats to CAIR officials? Take potshots at me behind my back at other blogs?
Oooh. Now I’m terrified. Grow up, you freaking bully.

03110240 22371 213 Charles Fri, Sep 1, 2006 6:23:40pm
No, I think bullying assholes are a pain in the ass.

03110241 22371 214 Charles Fri, Sep 1, 2006 6:25:25pm
And rayra: that’s it. Make your decision. If you’re so convinced that you know better than me how to run a blog, go ahead and do it. Build your echo chamber and have fun.

03110245 22371 218 Charles Fri, Sep 1, 2006 6:29:04pm
No one is forcing you to read it, Swampwoman.

03110248 22371 221 Charles Fri, Sep 1, 2006 6:30:58pm
This is really getting stupid now.

03110250 22371 223 Charles Fri, Sep 1, 2006 6:32:55pm
Have fun, kids. I’m out of here.

03110945 22379 16 Charles Fri, Sep 1, 2006 7:51:14pm
Noam Sayin’: that there is your Topeak Mini 18, a must-have for long bike rides. Every tool you might need — even a chain breaking tool.

03110311 22371 284 Charles Fri, Sep 1, 2006 8:26:26pm
I just came back and read what’s been going on in here. Thought I’d let everyone have their say.
I’m now shutting off posting privileges for those who think this is a horrible place, and I’m a “cowardly fraud.” Go insult me elsewhere. I know you will.

03110979 22379 50 Charles Fri, Sep 1, 2006 8:14:31pm
Are you going to bring that crap in here too, rayra?

03110986 22379 57 Charles Fri, Sep 1, 2006 8:17:47pm
One thing I don’t have to put up with on my own blog is personal insults from obsessed people. You’re not welcome here any more.

03111000 22379 71 Charles Fri, Sep 1, 2006 8:28:08pm
And please don’t bother sending me those nasty emails you’re no doubt writing at this moment. They’ll be filed in the trash, unread.

03111031 22379 102 Charles Fri, Sep 1, 2006 8:54:37pm
Sorry, but I disagree — I’m making some moves I should have made long ago.

03111040 22379 111 Charles Fri, Sep 1, 2006 9:02:07pm
There has been a clique of bullying, insulting people here, who have driven away some very valued commenters — for example, zulubaby, who was one of the best early supporters of this site, a person who gave an enormous amount, almost never posts any more because she is invariably abused by this clique.
There are also some people who deliberately post extreme comments, and as I’ve been saying quite a lot recently, I’m not going to put up with that any more either.
No, this doesn’t mean we all have to be “nice” to each other. But these obsessive feuds are dragging one thread after another into the gutter; every request I’ve made to cut it out has been scorned. Tonight that turned into open defiance and mockery. I’m finished allowing it.

03112306 22387 348 Charles Sat, Sep 2, 2006 12:51:14pm
After glancing through the back-stabbing thread again, I see that I missed a couple of jerks. Now corrected.

03112361 22387 403 Charles Sat, Sep 2, 2006 1:40:16pm
Please note: I wasn’t going to post about this again, but I see that rayra has now moved on to making up sad little fantasies about me being “ready to give him up to the FBI.” This is absolute paranoid nonsense. Nothing like this ever happened.
Just to set the record straight. And that’s the very last time I will visit that blog. From now on, if you see any similar accusations, just assume they are bullshit — because they are.

03112400 22387 442 Charles Sat, Sep 2, 2006 2:59:54pm

03112649 22388 185 Charles Sat, Sep 2, 2006 3:07:19pm
Couldn’t be more obvious that “Moonbat” is a fake troll. Froll for short.

03112667 22388 203 Charles Sat, Sep 2, 2006 3:21:15pm
RedPepper: I wish I had time to write some code like that.

03115124 22403 249 Charles Sun, Sep 3, 2006 12:07:05pm
To JustMyView: are you the person who used to comment here with the name “View From Ireland”?

03115978 22406 4 Charles Sun, Sep 3, 2006 5:08:18pm
Amalie: about a mile…

03115990 22406 16 Charles Sun, Sep 3, 2006 5:15:24pm
fraxinus: top speed was 44.9 mph — the speed limit there was 35 mph, so we were already pushing it. I once hit 56 mph behind a truck on one PV hill — that’s my personal max speed so far.

03116178 22407 124 Charles Sun, Sep 3, 2006 6:53:09pm
To So?: Knock it off. Take some time away from the computer and do something else. I understand you’re angry but the language is not OK. If you keep it up I’ll block your account.

03117467 22415 80 Charles Mon, Sep 4, 2006 1:10:01pm
The idiot named ‘coolhandluke’ is affiliated with Central Michigan University.

A couple of years later, Charles Johnson blocked all North American Universities and the entire country of Bolivia from viewing Little Green Footballs.

BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE!

cj tweet weiner creep

Weiner Whips it out

Now where’s Andrew Breitbart’s Laptop *ahem* Menuboard for this one, Charles? Yeah, even with a full pantload of deleted stupid, you still rock, Charles.

Pheeeeew.

184 Comments on “The 10th Anniversary of Charles Johnson’s Famous On-Line Meltdown”

Aaaahhhh…memories. LOL!

“03112400 22387 442 Charles Sat, Sep 2, 2006 2:59:54pm
    rightymouse: if your comment about “asshole” is directed to me, I do apologize for using that word here, something I never do. I lost my temper at the arrogance and unbridled hostility on display. I’m leaving my words there, though, because I meant them–and continue to mean them.”
    Now, he has no problem swearing up a storm and the eff word is stapled to his forehead & mouth.

Oh shucks – I posted one of these over at the Mother Ship as well, citing our episode from the Rise and Fall series.

4. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

So the guy who now tells someone to fuck off on Twitter practically every day purged his website because of profanity?

It was more than that – he started turning against long-term term posters. He used any excuse. It got worse.

This all happened after his rejection by Pam, btw. If you track his descent into madness, you’ll see that the whole Vlaams Belang obsession was tied to that sorrowful episode. It took him a little while to come clean about his Moronic Conversion, through the subsequent Creationist and Global Warmening freakouts, but I still think that the unattainable Pam and her alliance with Robert Spencer kicked out the kickstand on his figurative and literal bicycle.
        I don’t know if anyone’s ever tallied up the number of posts he did ripping on Pam, but it was a lot. Perseveration is a frightening thing.

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

I know. After that he went all scorched Earth. Except his dim little guitar mind didn’t understand that all he could go was scorched my own blog. Which everyone immediately signed up somewhere else to avoid the acrimonious drama. Hell hath no fury like a scorned rejected emotionally immature has been guitaris/has been blogger. But then who gives a fuck? Get a job at the Quickie Mart.

Charles could have left his blog and attended the conference, but he couldn’t handle meeting up with Pam Geller so he had to demonize her. And Robert Spencer. If Charles was tight on money, a lot of people would have ponied up the clams just to hear him go “weet weet weet” on the Icarus Fiddle in Belgium.

5. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Please do me a favor and fuck off, immediately. Then fuck off again. @GoyimPepe @FurlingtonJeff
    17 minutes ago

LOL!

“One harbinger was the infamous and inexplicable “Night of Long Knives.” Charles Johnson had an altercation with a vocal commenter about unnecessary profanity. When others voiced support for the dissenter, that he had a right to his opinion (profane or otherwise) they too were banned without discussion.”

Are double fuck offs ever necessary? But those must’ve been heady days for the Chunkster. Back when he held a ban stick that mattered and registration wasn’t open 24/7.

Rayra showed up on the BlogMock Tribute to Iron Fist.

Wasn’t he one of the first banned for proposing something moderate like bombing the ME back even further into the Stone Age? I might have him confused with someone else. That was a feeling I shared at the time, btw. Since then I’ve grown. Even more bomb-tastic!

You may be thinking of Bigel? He wanted the Middle East turned to glass or something like that. Rayra caused a shitstorm with some of his remarks and IIRC, the FBI was involved. Or so Charles said. Too long ago to remember exactly.

Yeah, it was Bigel. That guy was bringin’ the boom-boom. 😆

Yep. Bigel. But I don’t think he was banned for wanting to nuke the Middle East. I think he got nuked for lying about another poster.

Welll…nobody’s perfect.

I had a checkered career at LGF, too. 😆

Yes, you did. 😆
            Your nickname was Stinky Inky. 😆

I had a lot of fun playing Whack-A-Mole with the hive-mind peeps. The things I was saying then are no different than what I’d say now — I just made sure to direct the pointy comments at the ones who were quick to go nuclear. There was a lot of piling-on in those days, if someone deviated from the official positions. I was in favor of letting go of Terry Schiavo, for instance — that was my Famous Last Stand. 😆

Change one middle initial in that tweet, and you have the truth. Do it, Chunky! 😆

7. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Yeah, they’re inconsistent, no doubt. But don’t forget how awful Chuck C. Johnson is. Doxing, stalking, outing, racism. @lvdjgarcia
    5 minutes ago

Oh golly wolly. Doxing, stoxing, ouxing and raxism. Scawy scawy. He should be in jail! Where’s my safe space?
    – Fatso McJohnsuck AKA Twitter’s Trigglypuff

That’s a fine photo. 😆

I wonder what Trigglypuff is up to these days. Four bills, maybe?

Did this dating profile bear fruit? I mean,seriously…who could resist?

Reading that over again — boy, she really checks all the boxes, doesn’t she? 😆

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

She wants to smash the cisheteropatriarchy and also abolish prisons. Does this not sound like someone who would eagerly join Charlie Manson’s cult and home invade and start stabbing rich pregnant women with 0 compunction or reflection? She seems comfortably entitled to other people’s things and security.

• pineapple says:

People notice your breasts? They look more like fat bags Triggly.

8. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Anyway this goes on for like 40 pages. It’s clear electing her would simply result in many more thousands of felonious criminal acts against the American people. And she will NEVER give a press conference. EVER. The whole time of her Preezyduncy. The dimbulbs that thought Obungle should have been able to use a teleprompter at debates and that G Washington is “some old dude from WW2” don’t care. But obviously some of us do.

In public, the FBI recommended not filing criminal charges against Clinton on national security grounds. But in private, the Bureau chose to defer to the State Department on whether to recommend anyone to the Justice Department for criminal prosecution on records law violations, the sources said, speaking only on condition of anonymity.
    Each email transmission of a government document that was not preserved or turned over to
    3 of 40
    the State Department from Mrs. Clinton’s tenure could theoretically be considered a violation of the Federal Records Act, the main law governing preservation of government records and data.

Other federal laws make it a felony to intentionally conceal, remove or destroy federal records as defined under the Act, punishable with a fine and imprisonment of up to three years. A single conviction also carries a devastating impact for anyone looking to work again in government because the law declares that any violator “shall forfeit
    4 of 40
    his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.”

The FBI “indirectly documented hundreds, and likely thousands, of violations of the Records Act,” one source with direct knowledge of the FBI’s investigation told Circa. Using forensics, the FBI recovered from computer drives and other witnesses about 15,000 emails from Mrs. Clinton’s private account that dealt with government business, most that had not been turned over by her or her aides, the sources said.
    5 of 40
    Some of the emails recovered by agents were germane to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests from the public and congressional investigations and had not yet been produced, the sources said.
    Accounts from witnesses suggested the efforts to keep Mrs. Clinton’s government email communications on a device and server outside the reach of public records laws or congressional oversight were “systemic and intentional” and began as soon as Mrs. Clinton took office in 2009, one source told Circa.

6 of 40
    For instance, the sources said agents secured testimony and documents suggesting that Mrs. Clinton’s team:
    -Was informed in 2009 that she had an obligation under the records law to forward any government-related records contained in private email to a new record preservation system known as SMART but chose not to do so because her office wanted to keep control over “sensitive” messages.
    -Was specifically questioned by a technical worker who was involved with her private email server in the Clinton family home in New York
    7 of 40

whether the arrangement was appropriate for a government official under the federal records law. The worker was assured there were no problems.
    -Wanted to keep her private Blackerry email service because of fears a government email address would be subject to public scrutiny under the Freedom of Information Act.
    -Was aware that government officers complying with FOIA requests did not have access to search Mrs. Clinton’s private email for responsive records.

Is there even a small sliver of hope left that the Wicked Witch will face any kind of official punishment for her crimes? I mean, it’s not likely, but there’s a tiny voice that keeps saying, “Maybe her day is coming.”

May that day of reckoning come soon, before November anyway.

I don’t know who sucks worse at the comedy, between Gus and Chunky. Unintentional humor, they’re good for gales of laughter. Anytime they try to make jokes, it’s really sad. 😦

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Ha! Trump continues to problem solve.

oint effort eyed to combat flow of drugs, guns and people would be a ‘win-win’ for both Mexico and U.S.
      by Jon Conradi | Updated 01 Sep 2016 at 8:32 PM
      To fund construction of a new U.S. border wall, Donald Trump and senior advisers are considering various ideas, including the use of assets seized from drug cartels and others in the illicit drug trade.

As the debate over who will pay for the wall dominates the discussion on cable news, sources involved in the pre-planning of the GOP nominee’s Mexico trip told LifeZette the Trump camp is looking for innovative ways to pay for the construction of the border wall — ways that both countries can support. Sensitivities in Mexico regarding Trump’s visit, and specifically paying for the border wall, are running high.

“For decades, the illicit drug and arms trade has endangered and destroyed the lives of countless Mexicans and Americans.”
      A senior Trump policy adviser stressed the proposal was just one of several funding options being discussed and said the idea was not raised during Trump’s meeting with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto.

Advocates of the “make the cartels pay” plan believe it has the added benefit of punishing the “worst of the worst who bring violence to our streets and prey on innocent Mexicans and Americans,” while giving political cover to both leaders to accomplish their objectives. Sources close to both the Mexican government and the Trump campaign have confirmed that this proposal exists, but wish to remain anonymous given the preliminary nature of the discussions.

A graceful, mutually acceptable solution to the contentious issue of funding a border wall is possible — contrary to what various media outlets are reporting, another source insists.

The plan could involve the creation of a “joint border security fund,” where assets seized by law enforcement in both nations are deposited, then deployed for construction and maintenance of the border structure to the benefit of both Mexico and the United States.

10. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Where’s Shrillbeast in all of this? Well just say she’s tired.

11. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Ha! He got DONALDED! Fucking idiot. I knew he’d be a putz in the end either way but it’s clear their dominant left wing culture hates Americans who stand up for themselves. Here’s a great Donald quote.

But his Phoenix speech showed he wasn’t softening his immigration stance.

“Our message to the world will be this: You cannot obtain legal status or become a citizen of the United States by illegally entering our country,” Trump said. “Can’t do it. This declaration alone will stop the crisis of illegal crossing. You can’t just smuggle in, hunker down and wait to be legalized. Those days are over.”

It’s clear that the idea of Rule of Law is offensive to left wing Mexicans as it is to left wing Americans. Like Trigglypuff they want to abolish it as well as prisons.

12. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Watching the most pathetic game between the Bengals and the Colts. Oh well, it’s preseason. I guess it’s better than no NFL. At least we don’t have any Kaepernik America hatin’ drama going on. Although we do have some long haired fullback who looks like he may be Zaphod Beeblebrox. I haven’t got a good look at his towel to see if it’s Preezydunce of the Galaxy monagramed. I’m not crazy, right?

The Lions actually looked pretty good tonight, but then I remembered they were playing Buffalo’s second and third string. Never mind!

I feel it’s going to be long football season, Lions-wise. I have higher hopes for the Wolverines and Spartans.

Gus is just tweeting out random words, now. Saving his good shit for the weekend. 😆

Dwight D. Eisenhower was still a bigger man than you, @realDonaldTrump. You’re a freaking loser.
    23 minutes ago

Trump is the perfect candidate who blame other people for ruining their lives even though they caused it.
    28 minutes ago

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Yeah what does that even mean. Is he trying to say Trump blames people for ruining their lives when HE actually ruined their lives. Or is he saying they actually did ruin their own lives but it still pisses him off about Trump for pointing it out. Oh never mind, trying to make sense of Gus is like trying to figure out Russell Brand’s mindless drivel. Remember that idiot who’s disappeared thankfully from social media?

Oh here he is in a “car park” (parking lot) with a homely fan looking like he might need a ManBra.

I used to hate him for stealing my girl, Katy Perry, but then I heard her blathering about her support for Shrillary, and I realized she and I were never meant to be. He’s developing some nice moobs, though. Not in the same class as Chunky’s, but pretty good for a scrawny git.

14. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

This is horrendous but thankfully the little kid was OK. Little 17 yr old (on probation already for violence) Tavon’s hand wasn’t hurt by that offensive 5 yr old white girl’s face.

Seriously. She’s a little sweetie afraid to go on the bus now. BLM couldn’t be reached for comment. Where were the bigger kids to step up and stop him? There’s no security at all putting a dull normal violent thug on a bus with tiny kids. This is really a failure of the school system for comingling them. And I blame BLM and hip hop thug culture for making the dimwit think it’s OK. Because I like to think most black people, young or old would have the decency to step up and protect a terrified small child. I’m just not so sure anymore with all the white genocide talk these days that Chunky applauds.

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

People. Put your kids in private school. Those are kids who have to pass a test to be there. My daughters went to school with white, asian, hispanic and black kids. And guess what? They all wanted to be there and excel and make friends and stand out. Awesome kids. Yes I know it costs money but scrape and borrow. It’s worth it. You don’t want them near the toxic refuse of life. Of many generations of indifference and uncaring. Of bad attitudes and emotional abandonment which makes them brutalize their classmates our of frustration and moral bankruptcy.

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

I know. It’s not for everyone. And like me, your kids will probably survive public schools just fine. I went to public but in a fairly rich suburb. Our class clown in 3rd grade’s name was Sigmond Rothchild I kid you not. Jewish as all get out and in the corner ALL THE TIME. I was terrorized by a girl on the playground during that time. Her name was Rebecca Levy. She had dark curly long hair, was skinny and she was intent upon tackling me and kissing me while I was trying to play Smear the Queer. It was teddible teddible. 🙂 But if you’re paranoid like me and can swing the cash I think it’s worth it.

We live in the city with the best-ranked schools in Michigan, he humble-bragged. Still, when it came time for high school, my wife wanted the girls to go to the same all-girls Catholic high school she attended. It was costly, but I think it was well worth the money. They thrived there, and made lifelong friends, as my wife did. Something about going to school and not worrying about competing for boys. There are plenty of boys to socialize with after school, believe me…it doesn’t turn you into a lesbian. 😆

We sent our son (mildly autistic) to a Catholic School for LD kids for the first 5 years, then to one of the best private LD college prep schools in Ohio. It was worth the money. His Kindergarten year in the local public school was a disaster.

15. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Mexico’s Fox calls Trump’s meeting with current Preezydunce a stunt. Evidently too stupid to understand he was invited the current Preezydunce who probably thought Shitlery too would jump at the chance. Does the left even get that this Fox fucker is 10xs more vulgar than Trump has ever been in public? This guy’s dropping F-bombs and flipping him off on camera? Seems more like a drug cartel rep than a rep of the “dignified” Mexican people. What a joke.

16. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

I know – “a taco truck on every corner” sounds funny, and who wouldn’t want that? But this was no joke, folks.
    1 hour ago

Chunk envisions a taco truck on every corner for white people. Who wouldn’t want latinos sweating in a truck for white privileged old fat people because they need to pay their rent or the debt on their truck probably to a WHITE PERSON or a bank = WHITE PERSON. What a fucking racist. Kill yourself now Chunky you fucking racist POS.

17. ISpeakJive says:

Another gem from the deep thinker:

Oh, no! He’s dissing his own culture! We can’t have that. Unless, of course, you are white. And then that’s all you are allowed to do.

The Left’s patronizing attitude towards minorities is really a spectacle of hypocrisy and racism, posing as concern. It’s concern-trolling writ large. Because the bigger the lie, the more it will be believed by useful idiots.

Speaking of lies, I finally got around to finishing “Black Lies Matter” last night. It’s a fantastic window into the Black Race Hustler mentality and business. Written by a very smart black man.

• OLT's Knows Who Did It says:

Oh, that’s a little treat of a thread, that is. And two old pasty white guys esplainin’ like Ricky Ricardo how a Hispanic SHOULD think is just awesome.

You people … you people are simply too wonderful to behold. Your sheer hubris and condescension are like diamonds, formed from common chunks of ignorance into incredibly dense, hard, shiny bits of stoopid.

If, Dickens-like, there are chains of bigotry to be worn in the afterlife, you fucks are gonna need necks like giraffes.

And a Twitter nobody at that. No wonder Fatass jumps at the chance to correspond with ANYONE with a checkmark. Meanwhile, how many followers did MILO have again?

Moronic libturd is one miserable human being. 😆

The pain of existence, when you’re a multimillionaire movie star. Poor baby!

What a mess. 😦

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

You’d think he’d look happy since he earns millions just for making bad movies. He needs to quit smoking so much, that’s for sure. Used to hate him for being a libturd. Now I hate him for screwing the help and hurting and embarrassing Jennifer Garner. She’s one of my faves.

That last hit on the glass dick knocked him right out, before he could finish the sentence. 😆

Dissing

-The whitest man on the internet.

21. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Although Jim H describes it as another crap sandwich I think it might be good. Trump is not Mitt Romney and he won’t be trapped by their lies or baited into anything other than straightforward answers. And when Raddatz gets vicious, (such as trying to suggest he raped his wife) he’ll call her out and attack her AND Shrillery for protecting Bill the Rapist and attacking his assault victims for so many years. Could be fun.

22. pineapple says:

Gary Johnson is nothing more than a “PC” progressive…. screw him.

He also fully supports the hate group Black Lives Matter.

Trump would be so much worse though.

BTW, I would be remiss in not pointing out that it was Speranza/Heracles that gave the name “Night of Long Knives” to what others called the “Saturday Night Massacre.”

email pseudo-scandal

25. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

I hope in the debate Trump gets a chance to point out that all the debate moderators are Demoncraps except possibly Wallace. And then he should turn to Shrillery and ask her how much she enjoyed Martha’s wedding and what gift she got her.

Hmmm. Maybe it’s not a done deal yet. According tho this Trump has yet to agree to these moderators.

Lena made a huge ass of herself, was accused of racism, waddled backwards furiously. Nice sequence! 😆

LENA DUNHAM
    I LOVE ODELL BECKHAM
    Even If He Doesn’t Wanna Bang Me
    9/2/2016 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lena Dunham is explaining herself after catching heat for an interview in which she paints Odell Beckham as a superficial, sex-obsessed jock who blew her off at the Met Gala.

Dunham was doing an interview with Amy Schumer in which she described sitting next to Odell at the hoity-toity NYC event back in May.

“I was sitting next to Odell Beckham Jr., and it was so amazing because it was like he looked at me and he determined I was not the shape of a woman by his standards. He was like, “That’s a marshmallow. That’s a child. That’s a dog.” It wasn’t mean — he just seemed confused.”
    “The vibe was very much like, ‘Do I want to f*** it? Is it wearing a … yep, it’s wearing a tuxedo. I’m going to go back to my cell phone.”
    “It was like we were forced to be together, and he literally was scrolling Instagram rather than have to look at a woman in a bow tie. I was like, ‘This should be called the Metropolitan Museum of Getting Rejected by Athletes.'”

Dunham has been catching heat on social media from people accusing her of unfairly portraying the NY Giants star.
    To that, Lena says … she can explain.

“[Odell Beckham] is talented, stylish, seems super awesome and wasn’t into chatting with me at a fancy party.”
    “My story about him was clearly (to me) about my own insecurities as an average-bodied woman at a table of supermodels & athletes.”
    “It’s not an assumption about who he is or an expectation of sexual attention. It’s my sense of humor, which has kept me alive for 30 years.”

So far, no word from Odell.

Here’s the word from Odell, just in on the Octophone: “Wait…whut? That chubby dude was into me? Sheeee-it!”

She’s such a pig. Ugh!

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

I’m not surprised. I’ve sensed for awhile that these white “feminists” like Dunham, Schumer and Chelsea Handler are actually just sexist and even racist bitches. They look at attractive black actors and athletes like pieces of meat for their taking. I don’t sense any respect for the person. They’re immature losers who never really have a relationship that goes beyond meaningless sex. Then they brag about it.

Never mind the libturded glurge about Fox in general, and this is a devastating portrayal of the man Roger Ailes, covering his whole career. I’m quite sure there are sexists equally as bad or worse on the left, but this isn’t about them. This is all about Roger. And I have to ask: Where the fook is Lewd-Wank? He should be all over this story. 😆

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Only thing about this is you would think he would be sitting in a jail cell now by the innuendo. Not counting his $40 mil parachute cash safely at home and formulating counter suits. An inappropriate comment here, a prolonged hug there. That’s it? The rapist of Fox News? He made me wear a tighter dress. So I did, while lining my pockets for years! Oh the humanity. I’m not sure I care.

I don’t care, either. It’s just amusing to me when men can’t control their Little Brains, and the little bastard screws up their lives. When I was young and married, an older colleague told me to avoid any entanglements with female employees, no matter how tempting they were. Said they were the land mines that crippled more men than anything concocted for military conflict. Said I should, “Just go home and beat off to the temptress in question, and then feel guilty.” I tell you, that man may have saved my life, and my marriage. Infatuation always passes, if you give it time. My feeling is, if you have a good marriage, try to preserve it. If it’s no good, get the fuck out. I’ve been very lucky in that regard.

Bravo for you!! My hubby has what he calls the “limp dick rule” with his business. Messing around ain’t tolerated.

I wanted a good marriage like my parents had. Most of the marriages I was seeing as a young man were really rough, with lots of cheating and divorce. The Greek girl and I talked about this and made a real pact aside from the church one. Total faithfulness, expected and delivered. Which is not to say we haven’t had our issues over time, as every couple does, but we’ve never strayed and always worked out our problems. We’re both very glad we did.

Chunky’s sweaty pursuit of Pam was once depicted by “Kevin” on “The Office:”

If Fatass Hadn’t Fused To His Futon, And Still Rode His Bike:

Can’t pedal like that with lymphedemas scraping the asphalt. 😦

I am of my own failure.
    15 minutes ago

I don’t blame others for my actions.
    16 minutes ago

The first step is recognition, Gus. Good luck with the rest of the steps, of which a journey of a million miles begins with the first. You only have 999,999 to go, before you’re a worthwhile human.

Such a pseudo scandal that he’s gone full Twitter DJ rather than acknowledge it…

It’s an absolutely gorgeous day here in NE Ohio and we’re getting ready for a cast of thousands at Chez Mouse for our house guest’s b-day pool party and grill-out. Have been in the kitchen since 9:30 this morning. PARTY TIME!!! 😆

LOLWUT???? Gussy’s hitting the sauce pretty early. Idiot.

She thinks she has the longest tongue. You can go look at some more pics at Huffpo if you’re curious about what else she can do with that thing. Nothing sexual, preppie.

I am a little disturbed by how awesome the Wolverines looked today. I mean, even if Hawaii’s team is hot garbage, we have a fleet of young running backs like I haven’t seen since the Schembechler days. The new QB looks great (we’ve rolled through 4 QB’s in the second half). The defense looks ferocious, like last year’s fourth-ranked nationally unit — maybe better.

I thought the #7 ranking was too lofty going in to today, but now I think it might be justified. We’ll see how this thing develops, but right now it looks like the sky’s the limit for this team, now and in the future.

Harbaugh. Is he crazy? Maybe. Can he recruit? Oh yeah.

37. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Wow. Amazing woman athlete.

That was awesome! Girl Power!

I think she should have to kill somebody at the end, for it to be a real ninja contest. Somebody on death row.

The synchronized swimmers are pretty out there.

Wisconsin just pulled off a huge upset over the #5 LSU Tigers. This is going to be a grueling Big Ten season, for all the major players. Look at the Badgers’ October grind:

Sat, Sept 24

8:00 PM ET ABC ESPN ESPN2 3,059 available from $167
    Sat, Oct 22
    @

#17 Iowa
    TBD

I love college football. 🙂

Trump’s speech in Detroit to the Great Faith Ministries. Friggin’ AWESOME!!!! 🙂 Standing “O” at the end.

My prayer is that Billary loses in a landslide. 🙂

You shouid see the disgusting array of paid protestors that were outside the church, preaching hate and ridiculous Leftist memes about Teh Don that have no basis in fact. The local media gave them WAY too much play, of course.

41. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Trump’s “Black Outreach” Pastor Lied About Military Service and Education lgf.bz/2bTUcnS https://t.co/MS695mxPCl
    4 hours ago

LOL! Um your actual candidate lied about EVERYTHING she ever did!

Hillary Clinton Lying for 13 Minutes Straight…Amazing!

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Plus you’re a scumbag racist who shits all over blacks who don’t tow the progturd line.

42. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

More Shrillbeast lies:

Megyn Kelly Exposes Huge Hillary Clinton Lie About Benghazi

43. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Shrillery committing perjury. Listen how lame her answers are.

Hillary Clinton LYING UNDER OATH, clear grounds for PERJURY

44. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Yup.

Smart & patriotic black woman votes for Donald Trump, against lying Hillary Clinton & abusive Dems

And let’s not forget these two ladies. I loved it when they took down Megyn Kelly for being a jerk in that one primary debate. 😆

45. ISTE says:

Going to be a long weekend.

Forgot to buy bananas.

Anyone got an idea what I could substitute?

The dithering dullard is still blabbing about her rejection by Odell:

LENA DUNHAM
    SORRY ODELL …
    I Felt Like A ‘Sack of Flaming Garbage’ Around Those Hot Chicks

9/3/2016 12:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lena Dunham is continuing her apology tour to Odell Beckham Jr. … now claiming the hot models and actresses she was surrounded by at The Met Gala made her feel insecure.

In a lengthy post — Dunham apologizes — saying, “… when I show up to the Met Ball surrounded by models and swan-like actresses it’s hard not to feel like a sack of flaming garbage.” She says her insecurities led her to make assumptions about what Odell was thinking about her.

She continues, “I see how unfair it is to ascribe misogynistic thoughts to someone I don’t know AT ALL. Like, we have never met, I have no idea the kind of day he’s having or what his truth is.”

Dunham also apologized for her contribution to, “a long and often violent history of the over-sexualization of black male bodies- as well as false accusations by white women towards black men.”

Still no word from Odell.

It’s so much fun to watch the ignorant ones who think they know everything wallow in their own racist, sexist filth. 😆

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Jeez what a psycho cow. If you want hot black guys try going on a diet and hitting the gym more. And spare us all your weirod entitled neurosis.

She is seriously creepy. And too physically and mentally fugly for any self-respecting man, of any color, to desire in any kind of healthy way.

Silly Fatass! “It’s a vast right-wing conspiracy!” 😆

Watch, in five minutes he’ll be tweeting something stupid about how Trump’s candidacy is causing the GOP to eat itself raw. He’s made that one about 50 times. 😆

Remember when humor was funny?

49. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

2050’s a nice round number. By then no one will remember this dipshit doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

That’s all bullshit, too. There is NOTHING exceptional or record-setting about the current times, whether you’re talking about climate or species extinction. Both of those things have been around forever, with much more drastic periods of change than anything the human race has seen. The period of human predominance on Earth is a mere blip in the record, a couple of seconds in the long years of life’s recorded existence on this rock. The panic-mongering is all political and profit-based, as the Science Guys maneuver for grants and publicity. A couple of years from now, they’ll be crowing about the coming Ice Age, and blaming humans for that, too. They have zero integrity, just like Dear Fatass.

The awful reek of desperation. It’s so sad! 😆

51. ISTE says:

No bananas required.

It is almost Christmas!

Ever heard of “House Music,” ISTE?

• ISTE says:

Omron solid state relays… I got all the electronic shit.

Just need a house..

You can use my house, if you promise to incorporate a flying babe-in-the-manger at some point in the presentation. I want the babe whipping around the whole perimeter, at slow and very fast speeds, in time to the music. At some peak point in the jam, the babe stands up in his manger and fist-pumps, possibly accompanied by a scream lifted from Nightwish’s epic last performance of “Phantom Of The Opera.”

The original was quite a spectacle. Remember when Chunky didn’t hate the Jooos?

The young Michael Moore was just as dumbth-stricken as the old, grossly-obese version:

The stubborn resistance to logical argument is fully developed in the young slug. 😆

• B a dick 4 jeezus says:

Wow I loved that

Given the examples of the young, skinny Michael Moore and Charles Johnson as compared to their current state of morbid obesity, it is clear that there is a correlation between libturdedness and massive weight gain.

The science is settled.

It really is…

Really. 😆

Once upon a time, she was a svelte young girl in a conservative household. Then she went to Berkeley, and discovered radical leftist stuff, and late night pizza. 😦

And egg rolls.
            Speaking of which, just fried up a batch of those suckers, and also made my famous curried shrimp appetizer. Going to see friends this afternoon for another PARTAY!! 😆

You are rockin’ this Labor Day celebration, ‘Mouse. I wish I had some of that curried shrimp stuff — sounds awesome!

The shrimp is easy to make. Just thaw a large bag of frozen, uncooked shrimp. Take tails, etc. off. Mince a bunch of garlic cloves. Heat (medium-high) some peanut oil in a wok & add garlic and shrimp and several tsp’s (or more to taste) of red Thai curry paste. Stir until shrimp is cooked and thoroughly coated. Add some chopped cilantro. Done. 🙂

I’m seriously going to go out and buy some shrimp. Got the rest. Thanks!

I’ve never bought raw shrimp before. Really stepping out of my comfort zone, now.

I hope you make the shrimp. It’s always a hit. Gotta have toothpicks too! 🙂

Looks like we’re going over to my bro’s house for bbq, on a last-minute decision. He and his wife always wait to the last minute. I’m keeping that recipe for later, maybe tomorrow. Looks delicious — love shrimp, love curry, how can it go wrong?

The shrimp & egg rolls were a hit. All gone. Must make double batches next time. 🙂

This is crazy, what’s been going on with Shrillary. She’s being allowed to operate in a near-total vacuum, while Trump has been all over the place, talking to everyone, and taking all kinds of fire from any and all direction. She’s a delicate flower, our Shrilldabeast? Or is she really so sick she has to be protected at all times, lest she throw a public seizure they can’t laugh off?

Where is the national outrage?! 😆

The Left gets all wee-wee’d up about the silliest things, like the names of sports teams being insensitive to Native Americans, but they ignore the GENOCIDE perpetrated by Spanish conquerors. They celebrate it, in fact.

——————————————–
    Native American activists in New Mexico say Hispanic fiesta ignores horrors of Pueblo tribes
    Published September 03, 2016Fox News Latino
    Santa Fe Fiesta draws ire of native americans.jpg

This Sept. 1, 2016 photo shows visitors of Santa Fe Plaza pass by an image of La Conquistadora, oldest statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary in the United States, as organizers prepare for the annual Santa Fe Fiesta. For centuries, northern New Mexico Hispanic residents have held an elaborate festival in Santa Fe in honor of Spanish conquistador Don Diego De Vargasâ who reclaimed the city following an American Indian revolt. But after 301 years, an emboldened group of Native American activists say itâs time to change a celebration centered around the conquest of New Mexicoâs Pueblo tribes.

SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) – It’s a week-long event that draws together generations of northern New Mexico Hispanic residents, some who can trace their roots to the 1600s.

For centuries, northern New Mexico Hispanic residents have held an elaborate festival in Santa Fe to honor Spanish conquistador Don Diego De Vargas, who reclaimed the city following an American Indian revolt. There is music, dancing, a parade and the reenactment of De Vargas’s “peaceful reoccupation” of what is now New Mexico’s capital.

But after 301 years, an emboldened group of Native American activists said it’s time to change a celebration centered on the conquest of New Mexico’s Pueblo tribes. They say the annual Santa Fe Fiesta ignores the horrors inflicted on the indigenous population during the colonial era.

“I would like to see fiesta celebrated as a reconciliation of all the different groups of people who make up Santa Fe today, and less Eurocentric (and) less focus on settler colonialism on conquest,” said Elena Ortiz, of group Spirit of Po’pay that is planning to hold a protest at the event that begins Friday. “We should welcome all community members.”

Hispanic residents say the fiesta is more about honoring their Spanish heritage and paying homage to their Catholic faith. “We’d like to just make it something that’s just peaceful now,” said Santa Fe Fiesta council member Cecilia Tafoya. “I think so many people were hurt both on the Native American and on the Spanish side of it.”

The city has hosted some annual celebrations of Vargas since the early 1700s. According to the story, Vargas came to Santa Fe 12 years after Spanish settlers were forced out due to the Pueblo Revolt. He returned with a wood-carved Virgin Mary known as “La Conquistadora” and negotiated the return of Spanish rule with Native Americans, who sought to keep their villages and some of their traditions.

Members of the Pueblo tribes became Catholic and adopted some Spanish traditions, but some fought against the Spanish rule and later were forced into slavery.

The re-enactment of the entrada, or entry, is the climax of the week-long celebration that also features the burning of a six-foot puppet. The annual burning of Zozobra, a towering figure stuffed with shredded paper, is meant to help drive away the doom and gloom of the previous year.

Santa Fe Mayor Javier Gonzales had once served as the entrada’s Vargas. He said he understands concerns from Native Americans who want the event to be more inclusive. “It needs to be told from both perspectives,” said Gonzales, who has met with tribal leaders.

Last year, a group of advocates held a silent protest during the entrada. This year, Ortiz said Native American activists and their allies will hold a similar protest.

The dispute is a similar clash that is being played out across the nation’s most Hispanic state amid pressures to rethink its past.

In 1998, a right foot was mysteriously severed off a statue of 16th-century Spanish conquistador Don Juan de Oñate in Espanola, New Mexico. Next to the vandalized piece of art amid Onate’s fourth centennial was a statement that read: “We took the liberty of removing Onate’s right foot on behalf of our brothers and sister of Acoma Pueblo.”

The western New Mexico tribe had long blamed conquistador for severing the right feet of 24 captive warriors.

A few years later in El Paso, Texas, another statue of Oñate generated heated debate among Hispanics and Native Americans. That controversy was later captured in the film PBS POV documentary “The Last Conquistador.”

More recently, the University of New Mexico announced it was considering revising its half-century old seal that depicts a rifle-toting frontiersman and a sword-carrying Spanish conquistador. The move came after complaints from Native American students.

And during a July visit to Albuquerque, Mexican-American novelist Sandra Cisneros made national news when she said New Mexico should start a “truth and reconciliation commission” like South Africa to address its history of violence between the state’s Hispanics and Native Americans.

Pedro Romero, an accordion player in Santa Fe Plaza, said he looked forward to the Santa Fe Fiesta every year because of its history and the celebration of Spanish culture. Romero said he didn’t understand why some are planning to protest the event.

“There are things to protest going on right now in modern history that need more attention,” Romero said

Patrick Spencer, a Navajo jeweler who lives in Espanola and sells items at Santa Fe’s Palace of the Governors, said all the Spanish colonial knight decorations annoy him, but he’s not too offended. “It’s fine, man,” Spencer said. “It’s their thing.”

Let ’em have their own party. Nothing worse than people trying to horn in or disrupt a good time.

Totally agree. I just wonder why the Left isn’t interested in championing the cause of this particular tribe of Native Americans. One of those disconnects, I guess.

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Because Native Americans tend to suffer in silence and dignity and stand up for themselves quietly via the courts. And when one of their own commits a crime they don’t pretend the criminal is a victim. They carry out proper justice.

• ISpeakJive says:

Hispanics is Northern New Mexiso are “Spanish Supremacists” bigtime. The King of Spain gave them land a million years ago and they are practically royalty. Biggest bunch of uneducated, naive, backward, parochial dumbasses God ever put on a planet.

And the Indians are without fail, pretty good natured about it. Almost too nice about it.

But we all get along pretty darn well, surprisingly.

Where the heck are posters “Because” and “Minnow”?? Hope they are ok.

• swamprat says:

Last I heard Minnow was not happy because we were not as revved up about Trump as he wanted.
      I, too, hope all is well in Minnowville.

I think Because is deep into Twitter these days. He had developed some crushes on some fine and feisty females, last I saw. 🙂

57. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Trump’s “Black Outreach” Pastor Lied About Military Service and Education lgf.bz/2bTUcnS https://t.co/T7XFUskSQD
    1 hour ago

Still trying to get someone to jump on his racist bandwagon. Hey Chunky maybe no one’s jumping on this because they know the next thing out of the opposition’s mouth is you’re candidate’s a proven serial liar. Even certified publicly by the head of the FBI.

The Left wants to lynch this man. Yes, Burns admitted falsifying some things on his resume when he first started preaching, because he was concerned that he wouldn’t be taken seriously. He’s the first person who’s ever done this heinous act. 😆

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Lefitsts have no credibility on these issues. When it served her interests Fauxcahontas claimed to be Native American, When it served Obungle’s interests he claimed to be Kenyan (to peddle a book), when it served Shrillery’s interests she claimed to be named after Sir Edmund Hillary (later debunked as BS), when it served Gore’s interests he claimed to invent the internet and lullabyed by the “Union Label” penned long after he was a big kid . Preezydunce Grab Azz, by compartmentalization turned vicious rape, harrassment of women and serial infidelity into his being a “people person”. Shrilldebeast is a lying crooked old sick bat.

Kerry had “Christmas In Cambodia,” Shrillary landed under fire in Bosnia, Brian Williams had to dodge bullets in the air over Somewhere Scary, and Obama wrote two autobiographies before being elected to anything. Wait…that last one might be true, although many say William Ayers wrote one of them. 😆

• ISpeakJive says:

Talk about a smear machine. How many degrees of separation is this??

58. swamprat says:

… and now, your moment of LGF zen

307
    Eric The Fruit Bat
    Sep 3, 2016 • 8:44:06pm

down
    up

re: #305 William Lewis

If the Chinese thought embarrassing Obama was worth the gambit, lord help them should Hillary become President.

,…he was so close, but the word “us” is not spelled “them”.

59. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Golly! Ain’t open borders great?! Gangs of “migrants” aka foreign male criminals with the morals of four legged pack predators attacked and assaulted a champion horse rider’s truck and trailer with groom (horse athlete). The champion rider courageously went in back to protect the horse. Scumbags from God knows where vandalized and attempted to breach their vehicle and trailer. I’m picturing rape and murder would’ve ensued had the cops not arrived in time.

Really sad for such an historic city. Historically a port city and focal point for much great happenings involving the moving of people (such as WWII), seems in recent years they’ve tried to boost tourism. By allowing foreign criminal gangs to encamp they can forget that.

A leading British horse rider has recounted how she, her horse, and her family were ambushed and attacked by migrants while returning home from the world championships via Calais.
    Lucy Phillips, 26, who is fifth on the International Federation for Equestrian Sports rankings list for vaulting, was returning from the championships in Le Mans in the early hours of Monday morning when the incident happened.

Approaching the port, her father Bill, who was driving, saw that the road had been blocked by migrants who had used felled trees to construct a makeshift barricade.

“As we stopped, between seven and 10 men appeared out of the bushes,” Ms. Phillips told equestrian magazine Horse & Hound.

“They were carrying big pieces of wood and what looked like bats. They surrounded the lorry and started hitting the sides, and smacking the windows with their bats.”

Ms. Phillips went into the back of the lorry to check on her horse, and was forced to hang on to the groom’s door from the inside to prevent the migrants gaining access. “They were trying to open the groom’s door as I was holding on to it trying to fight them off, and trying to break the windows,” she said.

“My dad was blowing the horn, trying to get the police’s attention, then I heard a smash. They’d put a branch through the passenger window of the cab and my mum and dad were covered in glass.

“Mum’s face was bleeding, so was dad’s arm; it felt like forever until the police came.”

Although the police scared the migrants away and escorted the family from the scene, they then “left us and we had to drive back through Calais on our own,” said Ms. Phillips.

“It was full of groups of young men, all dressed in dark clothing. They were just milling around, not really doing anything, but it was terrifying because of course we had no passenger window.”

Who says romance is dead?

Here’s one for the ladies…

Weird Dave at Ace’s blog posted a beautiful sunset from Chesapeake Bay, which put me in mind of my great old former dog, Murphy. He was a huge Chessie, about 130 lbs soaking wet, which was his favorite way to be. He could swim for miles, and would just swim along about 100 feet offshore while I jogged or walked on the beach Up North. He always kept track of where I was, and would come up on the sand as soon as I stopped. I always kind of felt bad, that I wasn’t a duck hunter or something, where he could show off the talents he was bred for. He was just a great friend to me. I still miss him.