LGF August 2002: Whatcha hidin’ Charles?

Deleted Comment 47

What could have been posted in LGF Comment 47, Article 3881 that was so offensive or out of line that would cause Charles to not only delete it, but to block all comments on that Little Green Footballs post from 24 August 2002 from public view? Mr. Paranoia strikes again.

113 Charles Sat, Aug 31, 2002 1:17:13pm

A Disappointed Whiner wrote:

And furthermore, had I asked the question “Do you support allowing people to post obviously bigoted and inflammatory comments about JEWS on this web site?” I can guarantee I would have gotten a very different response out of you.

I had a feeling if I let you go on long enough, eventually your agenda might slip out.

To answer your question, “Do you support allowing people to post obviously bigoted and inflammatory comments about J-E-W-S on this web site?”

Why yes, as a matter of fact.

Odd that all those embedded links now redirect to the current front page of LGF and that the comment section for that thread is blocked from public view. Wassa talmbout, Johnson?

[Post updated with screencap courtesy of The Boiler Room Crew.]

91 Comments on “LGF August 2002: Whatcha hidin’ Charles?”

1. swamprat says:

I just want to point out that he has a commenter named Auntie Entity.
    Not exactly a pro-Israel moniker.

Cap away, me bloogie.

Remember when DoD got all squirrelly and shit and we were scrambling to get it back up and redirected? The comments got all jumpy and jivey, and you couldn’t link to a previous comment or quote like you could on The Mothership.

It turns out it wasn’t a WP problem at all – it was a plug in.

The question: Do we attempt to install it with the risk of irreversable blog death, or do we leave things as they are?

The threat of IBD seems slightly Chicken Little-ish, but this part might be a concern:

I’m so sorry, but due to the high number of assistance request, now, the post installation support of Comment Toolbar is not free of charge. You must make a donation to obtain it.
      You can leave comments in English …
      P.S.: i’m sorry for my poor english

When Italians use italics, they’re usually up to no good.

• Captain Kirkimon says:

Launch the plug in!

Who cares if the warp drive fails and the anti-matter containment field explodes and all the toilets back up?

Scotty er, Bunky! We need more power!

The Red Pen says go for it, Bunk!
      We can always meet up at the mothership or my home base if we get thrown off the net while the fix is in place.

Update: Although the plug-in is designed for WordPress, apparently it can be installed only on a self-hosted WP account. The Mothership has its own server and runs its own WP software, so they can do it, but we cannot as it’s not part of the free WP hosting package.

Que lástima.

On the other hand, if this place is running a downloaded copy of WordPress on a private server, it may be doable by whoever has access to the program files.

Memo: Soros Group Funded ‘Opposition Research’ On Critics Of Radical Islam

A couple of candid portraits of the gentle, innocent young man whose cold-blooded murder at the hands of police yesterday ignited the shitstorm in Milwaukee, as he ran away in fear for his life, refusing to drop his self-defense firearm.

My heart bleeds for the grieving protestors. Steal a cracker’s car for me, willya?

I hope Beastie embraces these shiftless dirtbags, whose only reason for being seems to be to burn, loot, and find things to outrage them. Gimme free stuff! I deserve it!

Move to fucking Havana. They’ll give you free stuff.

Chunky’s all in a hot sweat, chewing on his fingers and cursing the climate holocaust deniers. 😆

Meanwhile, it’s all a hoax. A massive boondoggle. A killing joke, costing the world trillions in unnecessary, ineffective “green” measures.

We’re on Cape Cod now and it’s hot. That’s never happened before. Ever!

I know, it’s crazy! Hot weather in August? This never used to happen, before fossil fuels was invented. 😆

We’re also expecting very heavy rain tonight in Michigan, with flood warnings for low-lying areas. Again…NEVER did this happen, before SUV’s and coal-fired railroads thundered across these parts. Everything was so nice and temperate, before Republicans were invented. Science-haters!

We had dinner tonight at a restaurant overlooking the ocean. It was so lovely and cool, we sat outside! That’s never happened before either!

I love eating next to the water. You’re having too much fun. 🙂

• gizbot7 says:

My other (sometimes better) half is a smart guy,said to me today that the floods seem to be happening all of the time and this is just weird. He is no global warming alarmist, but the fact that I had to point out to him the 24 hour news cycle and oh, I dunno Galveston, TX kinda scares me — as good grief the MSM is maybe actually scaring rational people.

• Daffy duck says:

Not to get all sciency and shit – I do hate the compressed X & Y axis – but, fuck it, it’s Gavin’s* chart:

The + temp. ‘anomaly’ (+2 deg) is more than offset by the – temp anomaly (-3 deg), for a net -0.5 deg, over the timeframe displayed on the graph.

* The hack probably knows what my lying eyes see, but he lacks the integrity to note it. Plus, it doesn’t jibe with his agenda.

Terrorism, Amish. Terrorism, Methodists. Terrorism, Church of Jesus Christ of The Latter-Day Saints. Terrorism, Buddhists….

Yeah, it doesn’t work that well, Gus. Have another Sterno, and hit the cot. 😆

I realize that the only people who throw gays off buildings and mutilate female genitalia are Muslims but it’s really offensive to point out the obvious, so stop it!

The Muzzies just don’t seem committed to the same feminist and pro-gay causes their allies in the Western Left consider religious truths. Plus, there’s the pedophilia, bestiality, and using retarded and mentally-unstable people as human bombs. Is that true human compassion?

• Not to mention that Muslims media networks are all brainwashing children to hate and that violence is acceptable against anyone that they hate. But, can’t mention that either. Charles and company will continue to complain about Fox News.

10. ISpeakJive says:

Who does that remind you of? Anybody we know??

11. ISpeakJive says:

I believe the racist scumbag Vicious Babushka, who put Condoleeza’s picture on a box of Aunt Jemima pancake mix still posts at the swamp, no?

I checked his Twitter timeline. He actually is a disgusting individual.
    Of course, because he included @realDonaldTrump in his tweet, Fatso will say that Trump approves of him.

Salome wanted John the Baptist’s head on a plate. Being Herod’s spoiled brat of a daughter, and trouble besides, she got what she wanted. I can’t help wondering if the artist was having certain kinds of thoughts about the model.

• ISpeakJive says:

She looks like a member of Guns N’ Roses.

• ISTE says:

That is a guy… Naked girl feet give me a woody. I checked out the feet.

Not a tingle.

Confirmed that is a male.

🙂

• Abu penis penis penis lol says:

Ditto for Hillary? Her r/foot in the college striped pants shoot shows a 14.5 foot that could snatch passing squirrels. I am not posting it. Don’t wanna see it again.

/ so sorry to use “snatch” in a post about Hillary Doormat
        // just threw up in my mouth
        /// footwoody. Rotating title?

14. ISpeakJive says:

Listen, ladies…Young Bae is going to lie. That’s what he does. He’s a boy-bae. Totally worthless for anything except helping to move your furniture, and provide comic relief at parties by drinking too much and trying to dance.

Note to above: some women employ these otherwise useless slugs as a kind of human scratching post, to relieve tension. They’re said to be pretty good for that if you can separate them from their scruffy friends. Release them into the wild as soon as you have used them for this specific task, or you will regret it when they become an unhygienic nuisance.

• Richard ben Youssef says:

I forget which Scandinavian language it is in which “bae” means “shit” but damned if I can read that ridiculous-looking word without thinking of it.

Google Addition: It’s Danish, which, unlike Austrian, actually is a language.

/I’m looking at you, Barack

Additional: Fun fact: Apparently also means “bye” in Icelandic slang.

The mind boggles at the contortions required to gloss over the bumptious uglies of the Dhimmicratic Party. This piece will stand as a classic, like the ones “exonerating” Shrillary for her criminal negligence. Bill’s a rapist, like your Nice Grandpa. Wow.

David Bowie and his wife Iman’s beautiful daughter:

It’s always fun when one of Hollywood’s loveys gets in trouble for saying anything that involves a person of color. 😆

18. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

The good hard working older dude who helped those kids out with their truck only to be robbed and murdered by them. RIP Chadwick Garrett. You were a good man.

19. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Remember when Chunky went out of his way to defend this POS? Even arguing the difference between association and affiliation of which there IS NONE. And eventually just resorting to ad hom four letter word insults like a child on a playground. Chunk must be getting some of that Soros dough.

I think he did some furious back-pedaling when he was called on his support of this dipstick, when his radical remarks were pointed out. You know, you didn’t read what I wrote when I wrote it.

Except, well, we did.

20. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Overall a pretty neat guy. RIP and Bye bye John.

And remember the days of Mort Kondrake and Jack Germond. Today they would be shouted off as far right winger racists. LOL!

21. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

I’m surprised Chunky hasn’t nipped at GG’s heels over this to try to get a RT. I mean GG more or less defending DT against the MSM? Guess he’s still waiting for the Media Matters marching orders. Since he knows from experience that shooting from the hip at GG just ends up with his legion of fans pointing out you’re fat, stupid, misinformed and people hate you.

22. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

So this is the day Trump fully embraces the alt-right hate movement.
    2 minutes ago

So this is the day Chunky makes ad hominem shit comments. Oh wait that’s every day!

• TreBob says:

I though Trump was orchestrating the “alt-right hate” movement? Charles has been saying that for months.

Why is today different than any other day at Charles’ condo?

• ISpeakJive says:

It’s a hate movement!

If you hate that inner cities are crime-ridden hellholes. If you hate that Muslims treat women and gays like second-class citizens. If you hate that the United States has to pay for 50 countries defenses when they should be paying for it themselves, when you hate that 20% of the population is under-employed and on the dole. If you hate that health insurance is in a death spiral resulting in “single-payer” like it’s a surprise and not by design……..

Then, fuck yeah! It’s a hate movement.

Yeah, how dare he side with the guys who put their lives on the line for total strangers.
      Yeah, how dare he think that the safety of American citizens is more important than letting potential terrorists into the country.

23. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Yes, hate site. Really. @AwakeandSober
    1 hour ago
    The guy behind one of the web’s worst far right hate sites is now running the Trump campaign. The mask has dropped.
    2 hours ago

Nothing new here. Just more accusations of “hate” from the most negative, hateful old fucker on the entire internet. Thankfully no one but we mockers and a few leftard dorks pay any attention to his moron ravings.

24. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

So yeah, these idiots are running the country.

Biden Puts Nuclear Codes At Risk, Media Laugh It Off

Monday, Joe Biden put America’s national security at risk. And nobody cared.

Attempting to rip Donald Trump for his volatility, Biden stated that Trump couldn’t be trusted with the nuclear codes. He then said, “He cannot be trusted. There’s a guy that follows me, has the nuclear codes. So, God forbid anything happen to the president and I had to make a decision the codes are with me…He is not qualified.”

For those who don’t know, it’s rather risky to point out the exact agent holding the nuclear football.

25. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

OMG! There’s still a KKK? And they have some kind of Exalted Cyclops! WTF!?

Chunky you’re on the wrong side of the country. You must brush off that mountain of empty Cheetos bags, separate your gigantic ass from your broken down couch, and lurch your way toward NY! Oh right you don’t actually move your giant girth but instead just twiddle your fingers for righteous justice and then ask for money from people who have jobs.

26. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

God what stupid lies. Why would he marry her (Muslim, skinny, black hair, brown eyes) and then pursue blonde women on the internet? Like everything associated with the Clintons, nothing really adds up.

And she says the thing she likes about him is how smart he is. He just got busted again the other day for trying to hookup online. How smart do you have to be to know that 1) you’re hated by many people as a public libtard and a known screaming assed Demcrap bitch and 2) they want to embarrass you, you’re wife and her employer continually, always, forever. Dumbshit.

27. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Whatever. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/voting-fed-members-see-rate-180542814.html

1% growth forever. Markets through the roof until precipitous crash in 20??, FOR SURE!!!. LOL! Wages stagnated. ZIRP or near forever. Endless debt that will never be paid but erased by WWIII or Space Alien Invasion.

I have to be realistic. I think a Trump win would cause our 401ks to take a hit. When the Demoncraps are in the markets like it because it’s lassaiz fair and who gives a shit about unfunded liabilities. Easy money. Stimulus and velocity! Never mind that it hasn’t worked in nearly a decade. The traders will say The Donald makes them nervous because he’s talking grown up stuff and then sell off. I think it will be temporary though like the Brexit nothingburger. If they do sell off for real I’ve got some cash. Because I doubt he’ll disturb the Fed scheme. The next time the market drops below 18k I’m going all in with the rest of my cash (it’s not that much so don’t think I’m talking big). I see now you can NEVER time the market. You just have to be in all the time. DISCLAIMER: This is not advice. Just my worthless opinion. Anyway, I can work another twenty years unless I croak in which case wifey and kids get a big insurance payoff. I’m worth more dead than alive 🙂 It’s all cool.

There were two times in my life when I thought I was going to retire rich, and early. One was when my 401k was through the roof in the 90’s, and the other was when I held strong positions in real estate holdings in the last decade. Both turned to shit, seemingly overnight in each case.

Now I invest in my bank account when possible, and in enjoying what’s left of my life. I help the kids out, too. I’m happy, but not wealthy. Also, I passed my physical today with flying colors, so I’m looking good on that front. I know someday I’ll look back on this time as a kind of Golden Era of the Octopus Experience, so I try not to waste this time before The Great Catastrophe.

28. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

I tell you they’re coming and a lot of people are still saying no way. I say way. And like The Donald says it’s going to be great. I don’t agree necessarily with the premise of this article. I think when we get the autonomous cars ground travel be will much safer and cars will be used in different ways and the car makers will find new ways to make a profit.

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

And I think I’ll invest in car washes because what will be the most important thing? Keeping the cameras clean!

I can’t see insurance companies chomping at the bit to cover liability on these things.

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

🙂 I defer to your superior lawyer mind.

I can’t wait until they start making cars that are truly conscious, with interesting personalities of their own. Like Christine.

With Christine on my team, the shitters better watch themselves.

😥 😥 😥 😥