Twitter Suggests Followers

Some oddness showed up in my email bag recently. Twitter wants me to follow these guys, while at the same time they’re trying to vaporize their accounts.

Chuck Johnson Twitter

Not knowing which account is legit, I went to the source, Charles Johnson. At last report he’s got 89.7% of the Free World blocked, including me, while the other Charles Johnson doesn’t, and the latter no longer has a Twitter account at all.

Bunk X wrote:

Chuck–
I see you’ve been sent to #TwitterGulag repeatedly but I’m having a tough time sussing your current Twitter handle. I see several claiming to be you, and I’m scratching my head. On one hand it makes sense to have sock accounts, but in this case they seem to be posting all at once, to either hide you from Twitter or to troll your followers by false flag tweets.

Are you are promoting the #iamchuck socks to mock Twitter, or is the deception coming from somewhere else, like the Little Green Footballs crowd?

He responded:

—–Original Message—–
From: Charles Johnson
To: Bunk X
Sent: Tue, Jun 21, 2016 10:14 pm

I’m not on Twitter but other people are making handles for me and I support it.

So what the Chuck does this mean?

It’s a legitimate question. It means that the raging furball Charles F. Johnson is busy fighting sock puppets, finding nazis under his futon and muslim terrorists only in the Little Green Footballs Archives, while the GotNews Charles C. Johnson doesn’t give a magical jazzy ponytail about it.

Since CFJ doesn’t read here, our guess is he’ll keep up his inane petulant attacks without having a clue. Rock on, Barry.

92 Comments on “Twitter Suggests Followers”

1. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Chunky’s candidate broke Federal law and acted in a manner consistent with a spy, a traitor, a criminal, and an enemy of the American people. That the FBI and the Justice Dept. won’t do anything about it and even insult us by openly colluding and conspiring with the target of investigation says volumes about how far we’ve gone toward being a giant banana republic. If Trump gets in he is 100% entitled to operate entirely in secret and with an attorney general that has no other ethic than to protect his team. And can confidently defend his actions by pointing to this precedent.

2. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

North America Will Draw Half Its Electricity From Carbon-Free Sources by 2025 – Scientific American lgf.bz/29014×5
    55 minutes ago

Um…you do know Scientific American is just trying to sell magazine subscriptions, right? Kinda like that Discovery channel that’s about discovering that crap programming for dimwits puts money in their pocket.

Besides, they get a lot of crap wrong including global warming which they’ve been thumping in every issue for at least a decade. But also miracle breakthroughs in medical technology, new energy sources and just other non-feasible things that couldn’t exist without special infrastructure that no one’s paying for or investing in.

Why Scientific American’s Predictions from 10 Years Ago Were So Wrong

Not to mention their overpriced mall “stores” which is full of crap so-called “educational” stuff the libturds buy their kids. Who then open it up on Xmas and their birthday and think “oh man, not THIS shit again!”

• kbdabear says:

Where’s my Flying Cars! I want my Flying Cars!!

Here’s your futuristic flying car — flying right through a semi-trailer and into a telephone pole: https://www.yahoo.com/news/self-driving-car-driver-died-205642937.html

I would laugh more at this story, but the dead guy was a Seal. Respect, and RIP.

But self-driving cars will be the death of us all. 😯

You’re driving along a secluded roadway with your older brother’s girlfriend and you find yourself surrounded by magical red bricks, hovering around your vintage 1948 Eelmobile.
        This can happen to you.

I have a driving dream, too. I’m driving along at night, and suddenly I’m going faster and faster, passing cars like they’re standing still and barely making the curves. Just when I lose control and I’m about to crash, I wake up. 😯

And then there’s this: http://www.heretical.com/miscella/reptile.html

THAT was awesome. Reminded me of my ’57 Chevy days. I was told that there are 57 ways to open a beer bottle on one, and we found most of them. Those were the days before seatbelts were installed, and it had no bucket seats. I’d wax the vinyl before picking up my date, and when the inspiration came, I’d make a fast right and she’d slide over without my asking her to. Fun times.

Nice move! My Maverick GT had bucket seats, so there was a cramped backseat to negotiate before anything fun could happen. Probably for the best, once again. Mom always said, “Everything happens for a reason.”

3. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Poor Mitt. Doesn’t even realize he’s being punked by CNN who would love nothing more than for him to Qixotically bumble into the race and cause more shit storm for Donald and the GOP. And frankly this article is full of shit about his jumping in after Donald won the nomination. He absolutely tried to by attacking Trump first but there was no interest in him. He was forced to drop the idea.

Buh-bye, Mitt. It was nice knowing you. STFU, you failed miserably as a candidate.

4. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Ruh roh Chunky. Your less than candid candidate is not doing so well.

White House Watch
    White House Watch: Trump 43%, Clinton 39%

The tables have turned in this week’s White House Watch. After trailing Hillary Clinton by five points for the prior two weeks, Donald Trump has now taken a four-point lead.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Trump with 43% of the vote, while Clinton earns 39%. Twelve percent (12%) still like another candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Last week at this time, it was Clinton 44%, Trump 39%. This is Trump’s highest level of support in Rasmussen Reports’ matchups with Clinton since last October. His support has been hovering around the 40% mark since April, but it remains to be seen whether he’s just having a good week or this actually represents a real move forward among voters.

Trump now earns 75% support among his fellow Republicans and picks up 14% of the Democratic vote. Seventy-six percent (76%) of Democrats like Clinton, as do 10% of GOP voters. Both candidates face a sizable number of potential defections because of unhappiness with them in their own parties.

5. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

1 hour ago

No it won’t. SciAm’s wrong about almost all its predictions. We’re still waiting for the gene therapies and other miracle medical and energy breakthroughs they touted 10 years ago. And global warming, of course. They’re just trying to sell magazine subscriptions.

6. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Chunky calls her a bigot.

• ISpeakJive says:

He does indeed. She was born into it, suffered under it, freed herself from it intentionally, and CHUNKY thinks he knows more about Islam and Shariah than she does. He has stated numerous times in the past that she doesn’t know what she is talking about.

Why are you anti-women, Fatboy?

• Juan Epstein says:

She’s a Zionist.

He wants in the club.

There is a local list of people where I work who know more about everything than Chumpie does. It’s called the San Francisco Metropolitan White Pages.

7. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Watchdog Groups: Trump Broke Federal Law With Fundraising Emails to Foreign Politicians lgf.bz/294ItCK https://t.co/JNrY021V0H
    2 hours ago

Oh, I guess Fatso forgot all about the Obama fundraiser sites turning off the failsafes to keep foreign donations out,.

And I’m willing to bet that Beastie is funneling foreign money in like mad in circumvention of federal law.

Be REAL careful about throwing stones, Fatso. Those glass walls are fragile.

8. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

The GOP’s richest donors are afraid to give money to their own nominee because they think he might rip them off lgf.bz/297C21w
    59 minutes ago

Dem donors want to give more money for Shrillery? She’s been campaigning for months and pouring 10s of millions of donor money only to be overtaken by someone who spent 0. What does she care? It’s not hers.

Nope. But your fingers in your ears and screaming “LA-LA-LA-I CAN’T HEAR YOU”, over this very questionable meeting shows just how stupid you are.

I would point out we’re not talking about two people running into each other at an airport or even a military base. We’re talking about someone WAITING ON THE TARMAC.

BTW – why does the Attorney General need a private jet?

• ISpeakJive says:

It’s not stupid at all.

She’s not allowed to have a personal relationship with anyone her department may be investigating.

This smells like a put up job to get her recused from Hillary’s FBI case. So what’s Plan B here, I wonder.

You know who’s stupid, Gussy? You and fatso. Neither of you can intuit consequences of dumas decisions/behavior.

**dumbass**
        Stupid cellphone. 😦

• ISpeakJive says:

Thought you were just being polite! Not a potty mouth like the rest of us. 😉

Ha! The one word I don’t care for is the eff word, so I use ‘eff’ instead. 🙂

Yes, but when you say “eff,” I have to see the ugly word you’re denoting in my own head, along with the guilt for saying and seeing it, while you skate off into the pure driven snow all innocent and shit. Eff that! 😡

Note: I say all the bad words, and I don’t feel good about it. It’s just a general coarsening that’s been happening to me since my nice Catholic school closed and my well-meaning parents transferred me (and my three younger bros) to the next Catholic school over, which was MUCH tougher and very profane on the playing field. Later I took my first post-high school job making transmissions for GM, at the biggest factory in the world. The language there was composed mainly of the eff-word, as noun-verb-predicate and object. Adverbs and adjectives, too, for fucking good measure. I tried to resist. I kept a lid on it with my kids until they got old enough to catch the occasional slip. We don’t condone it, but it’s another tool you keep in the tool-belt for when you really need it. Like when George slipped his collar Up North the other day, and we had to scramble to corral him before he ran across the busy highway 20 yards away from the parking lot.

Anyway, here’s this:

Question: Would you hit that, for $5 Million dollars? Or…and think this over carefully…would you rather break the leg of a total stranger with a sledgehammer? You have to fulfill these tasks without cluing in the recipient, about the money aspect.

Choose wisely, my friend.

Hey Fatso – why no comment yet from Preezydint Sleaze O’Douchebag on the murder of the 13 year old US CITIZEN by terrorist in Israel? Oh, yeah – because no political capital to be made and the dirtbag didn’t use a gun.

BTW – did he ever call, you know, the Steinle family? I think not.

And he calls the monster running Turkey within hours after the airport bombing; Florida governor didn’t get a call for a week after Orlando.

Quiet around here… Did Johnson hack into our spaminator and ban everyone, or did everyone get a spooky email from CAIR?

12. pineapple says:

Worst case scenario… Shillary gets indicted with enough time left for Biden to hit the ground running. Not only would Joe pick up all the Shillary votes immediately, he doesn’t carry anywhere near the amount of negative baggage that Shillary has. Heck, he might even get all of the Berniebro votes.

Another worst case scenario…FBI doesn’t recommend indictment & Shrillary becomes President.

The fact that the FBI has leaked everything in this matter nine ways to Sunday tells me that they are gearing up to kick her in the rear. Her polling numbers on issues that mean something to Americans is dismal – Trump beats her on the economy, on immigration, on gun rights, on Homeland Security, etc., when polled issue by issue, yet she’s “winning” or even with him in most polls, which tells me that people may not be being truthful with pollsters. Also, Rasmussen, who polls LIKELY voters has Trump ahead of her.

Obama HATES the Clintons and he’s enough of an actor to try to pull off the “I’m a good guy I support her” so that he doesn’t get slammed by the press. It’s either going to be Biden with Warren as a running mate (why else throw Lie-a-watha into the mix?) or maybe Warren – I think this whole Hillary/Lizzie Summer Tour is to see how she handles it. And frankly, I think Trump will eat her alive for breakfast.

13. pineapple says:

For all of you with plans for the 4th with family and friends…… have fun!

4th of July by X

Thank you!! You too!
      I had to learn about the greatness of America even though I went to an American High School in Bangkok and studied History & Government in College. I’ve read Jefferson, Adams, Franklin, Locke and many other great thinkers. But it took 9/11 for the printed words I had studied to finally hit home. I can tell you that never in my life had I ever felt so protective of America and its people. When the Democrats started behaving badly shortly after 9/11, I realized how shallow & utterly lost the party had become & I left it, never to look back.
      God Bless America!! 🙂

• pineapple says:

What a story you have righty…. well said.

Good stuff, ‘Mouse. All of us 9/11 converts should form our own party. I’d want somebody to run for office who has had a lot of experience with both sides of the aisle, but is firmly entrenched on the Right Side now. Someone who is really down to fight the War On Terror the way it needs to be fought. Somebody like…Trump? 😉

Just started reading “Crisis” tonight, after a two-day trip Up North. Hoo boy. “Bitch On Wheels” doesn’t begin to cover it, and I’m only about four chapters in. It’s a fun read, if you really dislike the Clintons…and I do.

I’ve just started & not at the meaty part yet. Am planning to set aside time this weekend to read in between all the fun & frivolity. 😆

I was talking about the book at a family party yesterday, and now I’ve emailed the thing to four interested siblings. One of them was soooo scared of Trump blowing up the world, she was going to vote for Shrill as the lesser of evils. I think I converted one! 🙂

The Religion of Pieces has struck again, Fatso! When will we hear your condemnation of the atrocity??

15. Because spankin' Yasmeena says:

The first 60 seconds is the same as the rest. Awesome.

17. B a dick 4 Jesus says:

Too jazzy! 😆

See, I can appreciate the skill. It’s off the charts. I just don’t want to listen to it. Sorry!

Chunky! Are you okay? I know you never read here, but if you could just have one of your socks come in and scornfully dismiss this item, it would be greatly appreciated. What an awful way to kick off this holiday weekend, if rumors of your death turned out not to have been greatly exaggerated. 😥

We don’t call ’em “Koranimals” for nothing. They earn it, everyday.

Rezaul Karim, the father of a Bangladeshi businessman who was rescued along with his family, said the attackers did not harm any hostage who could recite verses from the Islamic holy book, Koran.

Karim said his son, Hasnat, had gone to the restaurant along with his wife and two children to celebrate the birthday of his elder daughter when the attack happened. “He told me, `Please save us, please!’ And he hung up,” he said.

Karim said his son told him that the attackers “did not hit people who could recite verses from the Koran. The others were tortured,” he said.

“The gunmen asked everyone inside to recite from the Koran. Those who recited were spared. The gunmen even gave them meals last night,” Karim said.

Wait…something is amiss. 😆

I sure hope so, but I won’t believe this Dhimmicratic Nightmare of an administration will press charges until I see it happen in front of my own weeping-tears-of-joy-and-relief eyes.

To be this close to the presidency this grasping witch covets so greedily, and to have it snatched it away at the last moment by her own stupid, corrupt, disastrous incompetence bordering on criminality (jumping back and forth across that border like a Mexican Jumping Wetback)…oh, that would be the best. Again, I think the fix is in. She won’t go down for this. I pray I’m wrong.

21. Crom says:

“Trump tweets links to the Stupidest Man on the Internet all the time”

My trippin’ days are behind me, but how would it be to sit and listen to this sea organ in Croatia all night, with a head full of something weird? 😆

Chunky’s Dream is to end up friends with Olby. And when I say “end up,” it’s the two of these unemployable losers 69’ing each other like the SF Alley Brigade. Remember them?

Can you see Chunky in this pic? Perhaps you need a visual aid:

NOW you smell ’em!