Stalking his namesake again

For all his cries about stalkers, Charles engages in stalker-like activity. His namesake Charles C. Johnson allegedly tried to get a new account on Twitter. The fat overweight shut in began stalking the new account and celebrated his nemesis’ renewed ban on Twitter.

Charles has a pathetic existence.

108 Comments on “Stalking his namesake again”

1. ISpeakJive says:

Toot’s a classic SJW tool. Trying to shut up anybody who disagrees with him. And what’s worse is he’s in cahoots ideologically with the worst regressive force on the planet.

There’s about one degree of difference between him now and the Muslim mayor of London.

“Everyone thinks their censorship is good censorship. Torquemada thought burning heretical texts was justified to protect people from moral pollution; Mary Whitehouse thought banning raunchy TV shows was a good way to encourage decency and stability; and the new feministic censors think their image crushing is a good, nice way to control men’s instincts and defend women’s mental health. But a censor is a censor is a censor: a patronising, illiberal, distrustful snob, whether he’s wielding a Bible or a PhD in gender studies, and whether he’s saving souls or saving self-esteem.”

It’s so telling, now, that the SJW contingent is actually exploring trying to get the First Amendment amended to place restrictions on opinions they don’t like, aka, “hate speech.”

It’s tempting to call these numbskulls “idiot children,” but they have the backing of professors and other aging morons, like Chunky. Most of the men have ponytails or gauges in their earlobes.

This is a great moment in sports broadcast history:

Why can’t we deport Sean Penn, Michael Moore, and the rest of Chavez’s Hollywood friends to Venezuela? Like, today? Oh yeah, they have rights…the kind of rights the totalitarians like Chavez strip away on their first day in power.

Hello! 🙂

Best case of projection in several…hours.

5. irongrampa says:

This clown has taken on the hall monitor job, I see.

Tiresome.

We need tougher gun laws!

Chicago

* In 1982, the city of Chicago instituted a ban on handguns. This ban barred civilians from possessing handguns except for those registered with the city government prior to enactment of the law. The law also specified that such handguns had to be re-registered every two years or owners would forfeit their right to possess them. In 1994, the law was amended to require annual re-registration.[43] [44] [45]

* In the wake of Chicago’s handgun ban, at least five suburbs surrounding Chicago instituted similar handgun bans. When the Supreme Court overturned the District of Columbia’s handgun ban in June 2008, at least four of these suburbs repealed their bans.[46] [47] [48] [49] [50]

* Since the outset of the Chicago handgun ban, the Chicago murder rate has averaged 17% lower than it was before the law took effect, while the U.S. murder rate has averaged 25% lower.[53]

Portion of Chicago Murders Committed with Handguns
    [54]

* Since the outset of the Chicago handgun ban, the percentage of Chicago murders committed with handguns has averaged about 40% higher than it was before the law took effect.[55]

* In 2005, 96% of the firearm murder victims in Chicago were killed with handguns.[56]

Handguns, and not assault rifles? That’s weird.

• ISpeakJive says:

Yeah, there are only like 250 deaths by rifle every year. By far, most are by handgun.

When’s the last time Obama paid respects to any dead Chicagoans killed by assault handguns?

There’s an Orlando there every month, just in slower motion.

7. pineapple says:

You can get a sunburn in Antarctica now!

This is not to be made light of folks, this is getting serious!

BILLIONS WILL DIE!!!!!!!!11!!1!!1!11

Who the hell was tracking temperature 4 million years ago?

Everyone’s favorite weathercat, Bernie Smilodon. That’s who.

Ice core samples provide the data, but where are the Arctic camels, these days? Where are the Antarctic ferns? Where is Ludwig?

• Because spankin' Yasmeena says:

[Pounding high chair] We want Ludwig! We want Ludwig! We want Ludwig! We want Ludwig! We want Ludwig!

*BOOM-BOOM-CLAP*
            *BOOM-BOOM-CLAP*
            *BOOM-BOOM-CLAP*
            *BOOM-BOOM-CLAP*
            “WE WANT WE WANT LUD-WIG!” *CLAP*
            *BOOM-BOOM-CLAP*
            “WE WANT WE WANT LUD-WIG!” *CLAP*
            *BOOM-BOOM-CLAP*

8. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

You mean you read something into my tweet, and now you want to argue with me about your imagined comment. @JohnDalyBooks
    9 minutes ago

Dude’s crushing Chunkles on the fact that he can’t win an argument except against his moron hamfisted strawmen.

John A. Daly ‏@JohnDalyBooks 7m7 minutes ago Loveland, CO
    John A. Daly Retweeted Charles Johnson
    By agreeing on that part? Wow, I must be a genius manipulator.John A. Daly added,
    Charles Johnson @Green_Footballs
    You apparently think I don’t realize you’re trying to deflect from the massive anti-Muslim rhetoric pouring out of the right. @JohnDalyBooks
    0 retweets 0 likes
    Reply Retweet

John A. Daly ‏@JohnDalyBooks 9m9 minutes ago Loveland, CO
    John A. Daly Retweeted Charles Johnson
    Nope. I read your claim as it was intended. And you know it. But I’m more than happy to move on. Later Charles.John A. Daly added,
    Charles Johnson @Green_Footballs
    0 retweets 0 likes
    Reply Retweet

John A. Daly ‏@JohnDalyBooks 15m15 minutes ago Loveland, CO
    John A. Daly Retweeted Charles Johnson
    I read your tweet. If your mind is in conflict, perhaps give yourself a few extra seconds before committing to it.John A. Daly added,
    Charles Johnson @Green_Footballs
    That’s pathetic. Now you’re a mind-reader too. @JohnDalyBooks
    0 retweets 0 likes
    Reply Retweet

John A. Daly ‏@JohnDalyBooks 20m20 minutes ago Loveland, CO
    John A. Daly Retweeted Charles Johnson
    You absolutely intended to say it. Give me a break.John A. Daly added,

Charles Johnson @Green_Footballs
    You’re putting words in my mouth I didn’t say or intend to say. The very definition of a straw man argument. @JohnDalyBooks
    0 retweets 0 likes
    Reply Retweet

John A. Daly ‏@JohnDalyBooks 21m21 minutes ago Loveland, CO
    John A. Daly Retweeted Charles Johnson
    Good lord. Read the question I asked. Read your response. Then exercise some honesty. I promise it won’t hurt.John A. Daly added,

Charles Johnson @Green_Footballs
    Do you have trouble with reading comprehension? Where does that say “only Muslims are terrorists?” @JohnDalyBooks
    0 retweets 0 likes
    Reply Retweet

John A. Daly ‏@JohnDalyBooks 24m24 minutes ago Loveland, CO
    John A. Daly Retweeted Charles Johnson
    Good thing no one’s denying that. You and your silly straw men.John A. Daly added,

Charles Johnson @Green_Footballs
    But to deny the massive amount of anti-Muslim rhetoric coming out of the right these days is deliberately ignorant. @JohnDalyBooks
    0 retweets 0 likes
    Reply Retweet

John A. Daly ‏@JohnDalyBooks 26m26 minutes ago Loveland, CO
    John A. Daly Retweeted Charles Johnson
    What is this, a scene from Memento? Right here: https://twitter.com/Green_Footballs/status/744240372801409025 …John A. Daly added,

Charles Johnson @Green_Footballs
    Speaking of straw men – when did I ever make that claim? @JohnDalyBooks
    0 retweets 0 likes
    Reply Retweet

John A. Daly ‏@JohnDalyBooks 49m49 minutes ago Loveland, CO
    John A. Daly Retweeted Charles Johnson
    There’s someone saying that only Muslims are terrorists? Who?John A. Daly added,

Charles Johnson @Green_Footballs
    You must be joking. Have you listened to the rhetoric coming out of the right wing lately? @JohnDalyBooks
    0 retweets 1 like
    Reply Retweet

John A. Daly ‏@JohnDalyBooks 58m58 minutes ago Loveland, CO
    John A. Daly Retweeted Charles Johnson
    Is there some honest, non-straw-man school of thought that all terrorists are Muslim? If not, why is this shocking?John A. Daly added,

Charles Johnson @Green_Footballs
    A domestic terrorist has been arrested in New York, apparently planning an attack. And he wasn’t a Muslim. http://lgf.bz/1WPJa67
    0 retweets 0 likes
    Reply Retweet

Good grief. Fatso is so thin-skinned and argumentative. Does he ever get laid? If not, I think we know why. He probably argues over foreplay.

“You’re putting words in my mouth I didn’t say or intend to say.”

Chunkles gets peevish when words are put in his mouth.

He’s only happy when Cheetos are put in his mouth. 😆

9. pineapple says:

Ginger got himself a VPN which masks his IP. He’s creating account after account just to fuck with his haters and Twitter. Brilliant move.

Fatso tweets Deray every time Ginger pops up with another account. “Ooh ooh look Deray look Deray he’s back again Deray!!!! @support @jack @twitter @pannus”

What a peevish little child Toot is. This is grade school tattle-tail stuff.

Ginger toyed with Fatso for awhile until Fatso had to back out (like he always does) after getting picked on.

Talk about beating a dead horse…

Chunkles is pushing this yet again.

I’m starting to think it’s a reflex to soothe his massive stinging butthurt. 😆

11. Because spankin' Yasmeena says:

12. pineapple says:

Some of yous will remember this song from 1971, it was in heavy rotation.

Did y’all know it was a song about cannibalism?

Too soon, Garage Boy. 😡

Chunky senses a resurgence of his long-gone popularity! 😆

Meanwhile, the conservatives who have been slapping at him like the cloud of gnats his endless stupid tweets resemble say: “Huh?”

Today, I cooked a turkey and made all the sides. It was pretty awesome, and I do say so myself. Tomorrow, we have some nice ribeye steaks ready for the grill, The Imperial Red has been my most unqualified success from the homebrew room, and there are a bunch of those chilling, along with some Ballast Point stuff and Blue Moon for the wimmensk. Got some oranges today, too, because that’s a thing with the wheat beer. To each his own.

Not too early to say, Happy Father’s Day, to all you breeders who stuck around for the fun stuff. We had a very interesting talk about the whole concept of devoting your life to raising children at dinner tonight, with the girls and their boyfriends. I’ve always believed, it’s not for everyone. I’ve seen too many epic fails. Not always the Dad, but usually the Dad. Moms who cut and run are more rare, but they do exist.

Personally, it’s the best thing that ever happened to me, both getting married, and eventually deciding to attempt the insane task of raising children. Having two of them was all we could handle, and I shudder to think at the monumental task my Dad must have seen looming up before him in his early years as a GM exec in Detroit, having been transferred from Buffalo as a lowly accountant, as six kids turned into 7…8…9! I told him once, as the last Buffalo kid, number six, “you should have just stopped with me.” He said something I’ll never forget, which was…”Go to bed!” My poor Dad. 😆

Here he is getting ready to go win the war with Japan, as the radio man on a B-29 crew that flew through the last six months of the conflict. He was 20. Even though he was convinced throughout the time he was there that he was going to die on his next run, and many of his fellow flyers were taking that final plunge, he survived and led a great life. He’s been gone for a couple of years now, but I still want to pick up the phone and check in with him, or go over and watch a baseball game. I imagine trying to explain the whole “SJW thing” to him, which would have just gotten a rueful chuckle. The same one he used to give me, when I was a young dumbass trying to convince him of dumbassed things he saw through like nipples at a wet t-shirt contest. See-thru nipples, yes that’s a thing.

Happy Father’s Day!!!
      Hubby’s present today will be watching #1 son get married this afternoon. 🙂 Step-son waited because he wanted to find the right gal so the marriage would stick. His mother was one of those who cut & run. 😦

Chunkles would never cut & run.

He’d rather cut & paste. *rimshot* 😆

Son’s mother’s abandonment really affected him. His choices in women until now have been cringe-worthy & he has voiced concerns many times about being afraid a woman would do the same thing to him after he had kids that his mother did. Hubby & I have despaired over his choices in girlfriends. This gal is a doctor at a major hospital here. A bit on the shy side but her parents are GREAT!!! Her Mom & I hit it off right away. 🙂

• pineapple says:

If my dad was around today he would have reached 100….. well I guess he’s still 100.

Happy Father’s day to all who are fathers here on DoD.

Happy Pappy Day to everyone, too. I have two kids as far as I know. Both are out of college pursuing additional certifications in the medical field.

My dad passed away a year ago. I still get a tad choked up from time to time in remembrance – like now.

• pineapple says:

I wish my dad would have made it into the Google Street View era. It would have blown his mind dropping down from the sky into his little hometown in Kansas and then driving around.

Also with music being as ubiquitous as it is now, showing him a ton of big band and jazz from his era on YouTube or Spotify.

Oh well…. 19 years for me and I still miss him.

• ISpeakJive says:

Happy Father’s Day everyone!

Dad’s coming over for steaks tonight. I got him a MAGA hat for a present. We’ll see how that goes over! 🙂

Who is this new sycophant?

Yeah. “Fuck Off” is really letting ’em have it! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Dumbass.

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there!

Today is your day so take full advantage! 😆

RACIST!!!!!

20. pineapple says:

Rockin’ it hard with The Osmonds. Crank it!

21. ISTE says:

Today is a very lonely day for middle aged homosexual men.

Estranged from their family due to archaic attitudes toward homosexuals that have their roots in the last century.

Childless because of their sexual orientation.

Today is a very lonely day……

😦

22. B a dick 4 Jeezus says:

Happy Father’s Day to all! 😝

23. pineapple says:

Ginger is just fucking with them now, he’s staging usernames…. Twitter will probably just give up at some point.

24. pineapple says:

Fatso cannot stand to be blocked. When an influential Twitter user has an argument with another influential Twitter user they usually won’t block each other. However Fatso gets blocked all the time because he’s not important enough to keep, he’s just not worth it.

Mr. Irrelevant

Fart fart fart LOL.

The Christian bible is killing people, all over creationism. It’s crazy!

So much of what’s wrong in America in 2016 can be traced to erosion of that vitally important wall.
    3 hours ago
    As I get older I find I’m getting even more passionate about enforcing the wall of separation between church and state.
    3 hours ago
    The idea that *any* US political policies should be determined by the Bible is incredibly offensive. @n1vux @GlennKesslerWP @MZHemingway

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Yeah so many scary ideas in there. Love one another, treat others as you want to be treated, avoid evil, respect others and yourself, forgive sinners, don’t be foolish and rash … Awful stuff. Better to bring in more Muslims.

Just another night…

Slide.

28. DudeBro says:

Genius level troll:

Cleveland ROCKS!!! 🙂

• Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

The fellas came thru!

Yep! We watched the last two minutes when we got home from the wedding last night & they were tied. The menzfolk in our house went beserk when King James clinched the game. 🙂

I’m happy for Cleveland, and everyone on the team besides you know who. 😉

My son (BB player in HS & now a volunteer coach at our local “Y”) has stood by King James all along & continued wearing t-shirts emblazoned with his mug even while he was in Florida. He was razzed, teased etc. but was steadfast in his adoration. Last night he was vindicated. 😆

Let me ask you this: was the lad steadfast in his adoration, during the “Takin’ My Talents To Miami” years? 😆

Octo..
            Yes. He was supportive when King James was in Miami. He told us he knew he’d come back. Don’t ask me how he knew, but he did. That said, son has remarked all along that LeBron is the best BB player EVAH!!!! 🙂

30. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Ha! Another local beauty queen bimbo comes out trying to fund her retirement. I gotta say Preezydunce Grab Azz sure knew how to pick ’em. No family. No kids. No hubby. And here she is with no retirement trying to fund it with her glory days getting pinned by the crooked short dicked guv. What a sad act. Of course everything she says is true and of course she’ll be dismissed as trailer trash.

31. Be a dick for Jeezuz says:

Let’s never forget whites can be vicious chimps too. It’s a human thing, not a black thing.

32. Because spankin' Yasmeena says:

If only Toot understood.

I just found out from a little birdie that another curmudgeon poster from the old days at LGF, ‘No2Liberals’ passed away in January.