A tough dilemma for Charles.

Islamic terrorist Omar Mateen killed at least 50 people in Orlando Florida before police took him out. This puts Charles in a tough spot – will he stand with the Gays or the Muslims?

At least 50 people were killed and more than 50 others wounded after a gunman opened fire and took hostages at a gay club in Orlando, Florida, early Sunday morning.

The shooter was identified by several law enforcement sources as Omar Mateen, 29.

The massacre — which is now the worst mass shooting in the history of the United States — began when the gunman stormed the Pulse Nightclub about 2 a.m., with an AR-15 type rifle and a handgun, officials said.

[….]

The FBI first looked into Mateen in 2013 because of a statement he had made about radical Islamic propaganda, said FBI Special Agent In Charge Ron Hopper. He was interviewed twice, but the investigation was closed after the FBI wasn’t able to confirm that he had ties to radical Islam.

He was then interviewed again by the FBI in 2014 when they learned he might have a connection to an American suicide bomber, but the investigation was closed because the FBI determined that “contact was minimal and did not constitute a substantive relationship,” Hopper said.

Law enforcement officials told NBC News that Mateen swore allegiance to the leader of ISIS on a 911 phone call shortly before the shooting in which he mentioned Boston Marathon bombers, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

Instead of being angry at the terrorist attack, Charles is lashing out at the Right.

So far, Charles avoids the touchy subject of how Islamists view Gays. Instead he distracts from the truth by attacking Conservatives.

[Post updated, edited for format and typos only.]

227 Comments on “A tough dilemma for Charles.”

This almost a tougher dilemma for Charles than trying to remember which Mountain Dew bottles contain his urine and which contain actual Mountain Dew.

2. PeteP says:

The horrific mass slaughter of gays by a devout Muslim should be a wake up call for Chuckie just like 9-11 was and an optimist would hope that it would jar him back into reality.

Predictably, he’s learned nothing as his idiotic tweets above show. He’s beyond hope at this stage.

Charles is too far gone now and he’ll die an idiot.

Since the Orlando shooter is an islamic jihadist who pledged allegiance to ISIS right before committing his act of terror, Chunkles is left with few options:

A) Whine about hateful comments on “right-wing” blogs.

B) Snivel about Trump tweets

C) Whimper about needing more gun control

D) Bleat about “backlash against muslims”

E) Beg for donations for his gofundme page and the other tin cups he’s rattling.

F) Gorge on “comfort food” like Cheetos until his belly is bloated to ease his peevishness.

The moonbats are viewing the Trump tweets they’re honking about as a big loud “I told you so”.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the moonbattiest among them start saying the Orlando terror attack was staged by him. 🙄

• Because spankin' Yasmeena says:

I’ve already soon one that claims it was a Mossad false flag op. But then again, that’s boilerplate.

The Peevishness of The Magical Jazzy Ponytail is growing! 😆

6. kbdabear says:

Toot is really broken hearted over this

Not over the deaths of 50 human beings who had friends and family who loved them, he’s truly agonized that it wasn’t a devout Christian white supremacist with Trump bumper stickers all over his F-150 pickup truck.

Cheer up Toot, saves you the trouble of looking to see if he ever retweeted Trump

• pineapple says:

The full-figured micro blogger Chunky McDumbfuck is sure pissed at Trump’s tweets telling the mealy mouthed Odumbo to resign.

Hey Fatso, radical Islamic terror shit like this is going to fast track Trump right into the White House.

7. kbdabear says:

Showing compassion for the dead even if they didn’t approve of their lifestyle. What horrible human beings…

• kbdabear says:

Toot doesn’t quite get the old saying; “Parmi les morts parlent seulement bon”, does he..

What a lying shitstain – go ahead – give us an EXAMPLE of the GOP politicians who “routinely spew hatred” at gays.

8. JimboXL says:

Dilemma of a lifetime for progressives. They are usually the biggest loudmouths to come out and run defense after Muslim rampages, now what to do, when both of their sacred cows collide, which was inevitble if anyone payed attention to them throwing homosexuals off of buildings.

It must stink to always be on the wrong side of these issues then have twist into a pretzel to try to come up with a response that doesn’t make you look completely dumb.

• Because spankin' Yasmeena says:

Just a hunch, but I suspect after a week of gun-blaming and refusing to talk about who actually did this, they’ll return to the status quo, with terrorists at the top of the totem pole, and gays taking it in the pooper.

I’ll put 10,000 quatloos on that.

More Peevish-Fu from The Chunkster.

Once again, the mental image of a fat kid flailing wildly while being swarmed by angry bees comes to mind. 😆

Video analogy of the day.

Those tweets mocking The Chunkster are like wafer thin mints.

Just one more ought to do it. 😆

As usual, all the celebs took to Twitter to show they are SO devastated by the “hate crime” which was caused by lack of gun control. http://toofab.com/2016/06/12/ellen-degeneres-orlando-shooting/

Not one of them (in this story) mentioned the reason for the atrocity, Islamist terrorism. Just like the Unicorn Messiah, they refuse to call the beast by its true name.

I can only recall two people who were banned from LGF for “hate speech,” and those people were so over-the-top nutso, not one person was sad to see them go. Chunky is such a lying sack of goo. 😆

13. It’s an even harder dilemma for Charles. He has to make sure that no one points out that he helped PROVOKE a mass shooting himself.

14. pineapple says:

I have a problem with this tweet, all the SJW feminists I’ve seen on YouTube or wherever wouldn’t have to worry about rape.

Well, well, well…color me shocked. Let’s talk about homophobic hate crimes and semiautomatic guns, though. Never the real thing.

Predictable #Rumpswab.

Pass it on or don’t.

Last tweet of the night before Chunkles waddles off to bed.

Hope he can sleep with all that massive stinging butthurt. 😆

I wonder what the Twitter TOS policy is concerning constantly sending tweets telling people “to go fuck themselves”? 😆

I can’t help but think of Chunky as that kid standing on the rock in the river, being drilled repeatedly with paintballs. Except the kid is Trigglypuff, waving its fat arms around and screaming “Go fuck yourself!”

• Because spankin' Yasmeena says:

They’d have to bad 3/4 of their users.

19. KGB says:

I’m guessing most people had something productive to do this weekend. I spent Saturday at a theme park as part of my company’s summer picnic and had a great time with wife and daughter. Sunday I power-washed the deck, did landscaping for the wife’s newest flower bed, and cleaned up my garage.

Chunk? He gave his block and mute buttons a workout. What a sad, pathetic man. There’s a big world out there, fatso. Peering through your curtains at it is only the tip of the iceberg.

The terrorist’s father is out there giving word salads and handjobs to credulous reporters, who then post articles about how the poor man never saw any signs of radicalism in his son, he’s so confused and shocked, yada yada. Oh, my aching ass. The old man is a radical himself!
    Get him the fuck out of this country.

One guy who isn’t afraid to call the beast by its true name:

I bet Fatass and Olbie will have many heart palpitations over the tone of the comments on this great piece. The ones supporting Milo, and condemning Islamist terror.

22. Because spankin' Yasmeena says:

Nothing to do with Mr. Toot, but…

Another voice of reason….

Ditto.

It’s “tragic,” and it’s the fault of the NRA. Help me, Jesus.

I had forgotten about that silly little girl. I can’t wait to read her new book! 😆

She really, really hates rich people. They’re going to get theirs, in a bad way. Only in her book, but that’s a start until the revolucion finally gets rolling.

That’s hilarious! 😆

The Left will be out in force today to push the Big Lie about how “Islam is a peaceful religion,” and terrorists are “hijacking the religion of peace” and really not Muslim at all. I can’t stand to listen to any more of that bilge, personally.

Chunky had a pammypoo in his pants last night. 😆

This seems to be a pattern with social media sites – no suspension is ever permanent unless they get on a bigwig’s bad side.
    11 hours ago
    It was gone when I checked a little while ago, but seems to be back now.
    11 hours ago
    Facebook finally removed @pamelageller’s page for her vile SIOA hate group. https://t.co/kY8EaThFN3
    11 hours ago

So much stinging butthurt…IT BURNS!!1!

He’s still obsessed with Pam. What a sick freak!

I know…in the middle of the worst Islamist terror attack since 9/11, the fat slug is stalking Pam and trying to get her banned from Facebook, so he can gloat about it on Twitter.

He’s a very sick person.

• Because spankin' Yasmeena says:

There is some real stupid shit going on with Facebook. They’re suspending legitimate journalists for talking about ISIS:

Well, they’ve already been busted by former employees for pushing their progressive agenda in different ways. Might as well just start banning conservatives and truth-tellers about Islam, and keep the playpen to themselves. Oops, somebody pooped in the corner. Probably Zuckerberg’s brat.

• gizbot7 says:

Deleted my FB account over the weekend. Just could not stand it anymore as they randomly deleted my posts with no notice and it gives me time to spend on website I have missed greatly such as this one! That being said, I may have to create a new one for my mom and those few friends who aren’t asshats. We’ll see.

• Pam’s been 100% correct about the very real dangers of intolerant Islam and their noble concept of Jihad. I remember when Chunkles did his conversion to the Idiotocratic faith his saying that the dangers of Jihad are overblown. Well I would say hundreds of people in free countries being butchered in theaters and nightclubs in the name of Islam is a lot worse than it used to be. It used to just be Israel. Now they have a terror army and have sent operatives all over the world to murder innocent people, including America. And their main goal is to defeat freedom and replace it with Islam and shari’ah lunacy.

And now Donald Trump is 100% correct we should not be importing more people from areas where ISIS style Jihad and intolerance is conventional thought. It’s just putting free people in danger unnecessarily.

25. swamprat says:

Getting Pam off facebook is not going to address the problem of dealing with the issues she points out. That is like silencing the alarm at a fire.

You got that straight!

This is true. Pam gets a little intense at times, even for people like me who agree with most of what she says, but the Orlando atrocity only proves her right. Like the hundreds of other Islamist atrocities prove her right.

The nauseating creep thought he was hawt. Omfg. 😆

Gus thinks Benjy is killin’ it here…

The Left is tying themselves in knots over this horrible atrocity. I knew that “congrats” would give them something to fixate on, as soon as I saw it yesterday. Because a poor choice of words is the same as killing everyone for Islam.

Deflect, deflect, deflect. That’s just what leftists do when faced with the dilemma of their stupid knee-jerk empathy for a ‘religion’ that actually encourages their believers to kill gays for Allah.

Meanwhile, back at the shooting range: http://wgntv.com/2016/06/13/7-dead-33-injured-in-weekend-violence-in-chicago/

Strangely enough, no mention of assault rifles or inflammatory Youtube videos in the stories about this weekend’s gun violence in Rahm Emmanuel’s Chicago. Hmm. Weird.

Can’t. Because black on black.

Also, don’t they have strict gun laws there??

The strictest!

Funny how the terror rampages keep happening in “Gun-Free Zones,” where people with CCW’s aren’t allowed to bring their lawful weapons. Not funny, so much as “seen this movie before.”

I saw where country singer Kacy Musgraves was vilified by the Left for daring to tweet something in support of citizens carrying legal weapons for self-defense. Girl, you know that’s only for RWNJ’s!

• PeteP says:

When Democrats are killing one another there’s nothing else the left can do other than deflect.

Great article! Kudos to the kid. Now, if only he can continue to re-examine the leftist-beliefs he’s been indoctrinated in for so long…it’s like a tapestry of lies, that unravels quickly once you start pulling a few loose threads.

• pineapple says:

“I also now realize, with brutal clarity, that in the progressive hierarchy of identity groups, Muslims are above gays.”

“And you know what makes me angrier still? The fact that I have to hide my identity and remain anonymous in writing this essay. If I outed myself as a Trump supporter, I would be harassed and doxxed and shunned by everyone I know and by the Twitter lynch mobs which up until yesterday I myself led.”

Good read.

28. OLT's Got Questions AND Answers says:

There was no tough choice.

They went straight for gun control and blaming the NRA, neither of which had a damned thing to do with an Islamist terror attack on a gay night club/gun-free zone.

/IMO, they’re just upset at WHO did it, not at WHAT happened.Ghouls celebrating corpses that they hope feed their agenda. It’s like an episode of “Game of Thrones”. Sick, twisted fucks.

Secondary targets were Christians (because fundie Christians cause Islamist hate or something) and straight white males. One offshoot of PP went so far as to blame “toxic masculinity”, which I presume they aim to reduce by aborting millions more potential males (sorry, collateral damage females). Irony of ironies, they identify as a “black” group, PP’s primary target for their main service. Of course, this is the Internet and no one knows if you’re REALLY a dog.

In addition, “Muslims as the REAL victims” (due to a presumed backlash that never materializes) was also immediately evident.

/Dear assholes who say this: Let me know when gays slaughter 50+ Muslims at a social event and we’ll talk. Hell, let me know if the straight white Christian males do it.

OLT — I thought of you a few minutes ago, when I saw the Unicorn Messiah’s Morning Mumbly-Mouth Muslim Apologetics, in which he again refused to name Islamist fundamentalism and its deathly embrace of jihadism. He was rambling incoherently about the bad bad weaponry that was so easily obtained by the monster (misunderstood Muslim), when he mentioned he also carred a Glock semiautomatic “with lots of clips in it.” Oof!

• pineapple says:

Yes, it’s an uncomfortable conundrum for the LGF fools.

29. Well I’ll be. Turns out Jim Hoft is gay! Chunkles has been bashing a gay guy all these years as the “Stupidest Man On the Internet”. What an anti-gay bigot. LOL!

I came out in the 1980s to family and friends during the AIDS epidemic. I saw a lot of friends get sick. I saw a lot of friends die. I went to a lot of funerals.

It was a scary time to be gay.

Like most gay Americans, I don’t wear my sexuality on my sleeve. I go about my daily business. I try not to harm anyone. I love my family. I love my friends. I love my country.

I’ve been a conservative activist for years. But today I’m coming out as a conservative gay activist.

In the past few years I’ve built one of the most prominent conservative websites in America. I created The Gateway Pundit because I wanted to speak the truth. I wanted to expose the wickedness of the left. I was raised to love my country. Today I serve my country by defending her from the socialist onslaught.

But last night at least 49 gays were slaughtered at an Orlando club.

Despite this obvious Islamic attack, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are still in denial.

I can no longer remain silent as my gay brothers and sisters are being slaughtered at dance clubs.

Wow. Chunky is going to have yet another dizzying head-spin, when he sees that one. Just start calling him “The Gayest Man On The Internet,” Fatass! Okay, maybe second-gayest, after Milo. 🙂

As Charlie Sheen used to say before he got HIV and got really unpopular with the hooker-ladies: “Winning!”

I mean, it’s a whitewash. Goose-eggs, for everyone besides Mo’s team.

• ISpeakJive says:

Therefore…………

She’s such an imbecile. 😆

• She’s as dumb as a rock.

Words fail. 😦

• ISpeakJive says:

She thinks people hate her because she’s gay, when it’s really because she’s an idiot.

• Because spankin' Yasmeena says:

It’s funny how many people, mostly women, I follow on Twitter turn out to be gay. I know Tammy Bruce was before I followed her, but several others have turned out to be after I followed them.

No, I haven’t unfollowed them. One gets a little annoying with all of her LGBT memes at times, but she’s worth following for other reasons.

• gizbot7 says:

Why is anyone even listening to her at this point? Hannity had her on last week on his XM radio show and I had to change the station. I get that he likes opposing points of view, but she has no credibility with anyone with half a brain.

30. ISpeakJive says:

Non-thinking Feminists will be cheering this. Oy.

Some enterprising and humorous Brit needs to cover the city in posters of “heinously unattractive women” just to see how the public reacts. Furious and Viscous, we have your bikini pics on file — no need to send us any more! 😯

He can start with all the female Democrats in Congress.

• ISpeakJive says:

I thought I read you were in Orlando. Little bit worried.

• Because spankin' Yasmeena says:

Just a wild guess, but I doubt spider lady would be hanging out in a gay bar there. She can do plenty of that in San Fran, if she were so inclined, which I seriously doubt.

• ISpeakJive says:

If I was in Orlando, I’d be a bit skeezed out that something like that even happened anywhere near me, even if it was 2 miles away. Horrible.

I’m in Orlando next week for my niece’s wedding, and Daedalus and I are going to visit St. Augustine on Friday (if his employer’s release him!) but I will be a Disney World the entire time. Although now I read that he was staking out Disney World as a venue.

I love that old Spanish fort in St. Augustine. The old cannonball holes in the thick walls, and the view from the top looking out over the water. Also, there’s an old Greek Orthodox church that is a national shrine. Interesting history, in that city.

• Hoo boy! They really fell for it with this one, eh? And who gets to decide who’s attractive and who isn’t? The local Imams?

A Brit makes a decent case for voting for the Libertarian guy, Gary Johnson. One thing he doesn’t cover is the harsh reality of the situation in 2016, wherein a vote for Johnson is actually a vote for Shrillary. I can see disliking Trump as I have my own issues with the guy, but I despise Clinton and truly can’t stand the idea of her cackling and shrieking around the White House for the next four years after the nightmarish Empty Suit finally goes away.

You either vote for Trump if you live in a state where the GOP has a chance, or you’re voting for Shrillary. If you live in New York, California, Massachusetts or Washington, you can stay home and drink. If you’re in a battleground state, come out and fight. Hold your nose if you have to. Lie back, and think of Ivanka. 🙂

• ISpeakJive says:

He was a great governor. I would vote for him in two seconds if I thought he had a chinaman’s chance in hell. But alas.

I learned my lesson. Voted for Perot. Twice! Still paying for it, karmically.

I don’t know about California. People here HATE the influx of illegals, and the massacre in San Bernardino is also on people’s minds. Sure, Democrats outnumber us in registration but I’ve seen some conservative measures pass handily. Trump might just be able to make the case. And really, BEASTIE is hated out here.

• pineapple says:

There are a lot of conservatives in CA. I hope they all come out to vote Trump in Nov….. I know I will.

• Because spankin' Yasmeena says:

I think a lot of ‘experts’ are going to be shocked with egg bukake all over their faces at the number of minorities, Blacks in particular, going for Trump. He’s the ‘strong horse’, and these pol types have no comprehension of that dynamic. America’s going to get its Putin, and the donkeys will have made it happen.

I just can’t. I’m taking a break from the internet — at least for a few hours.

I was once a card-carrying ACLU dork. I quit when they started defending pedophiles, which seems like a million years ago. They’ve only gotten worse since then.

Octo. ..
      Hang in there. I watched Trump’s speech and now it’s talking heads on tv down in Orlando. So much for my day off.
      As for aclu…I send their prepaid return envelopes back empty. Commies. Bah!

• ISpeakJive says:

I just read the transcript. Very good. An actual plan.

The talking heads are gonna explode.

Trump’s speech was masterful. I mean, for Trump. He nailed it.

No wonder Fatass thought it was nightmarish. Expect tehDonald’s poll numbers to rise significantly this week.

• pineapple says:

I’m taking a break too.

BBC headline:

“Orlando shootings: ‘No clear evidence’ of IS link”

“There is no clear evidence that the Orlando gunman was directed by the so-called Islamic State group (IS), US President Barack Obama has said.”

• ISpeakJive says:

He was a self-directed Jihadiprenuer. A disrupter of the classical topdown terrorist model. An innovator!

*Bill Maher’s next monologue

33. ISpeakJive says:

They keep talking about multiple shooters. What if the security guards that were already there were jihadis, too?

Plot thickens.

34. kbdabear says:

Oh noes, the Russkies are out to hack Toot who is America’s Most Devastating Weapon!!

• kbdabear says:

Major Russian hackers don’t bother with pissant washed up blogs. Probably something to start off with when a 6 year old in St Petersburg wants to learn

“Poppa, I want to be hacker like you and get Visa cards!”

“Ha-Ha, no my little Pavel, you must start easy to learn. Here is fat man blog in California you can start easy”

35. Because spankin' Yasmeena says:

36. pineapple says:

37. pineapple says:

TRANSLATION:

“Trump hit it out of the park today!”

Yes he did.

• Chunky’s just afraid Trump will invade his safe space and schlong him.

• calo says:

Charles is having a miserable Monday.

• pineapple says:

Awwww poor baby.

Subtext: “WHYYYYYYYYY did you have Robert Spencer on your show and not MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?????????????????”

Unspoken Answer: “Because he fits in the camera frame, and can speak intelligently on subjects in which he’s done a lot of research. Also, because Pam put in a good word for him.”

• ISpeakJive says:

What WOULD Chunky say these days if Maddow had him on her show?

It had nothing to do with Islam?

The threat of Islam is overblown? (Circa Chunky 2008)

You should really be on the lookout for Nazi’s and shit, they are a far bigger threat?

Pamela is worse than this guy??

38. pineapple says:

Fatso unleashes his inner homophobe today.

39. ISpeakJive says:

I did not know this.

40. Ugh. Rachel. Why are you citing anti-Muslim lunatic Robert Spencer? Wasn’t there another source for this? @maddow
    52 minutes ago

Chunkles just can’t understand why anyone who’s gay, Jewish and an educated female would not realize that Islam is SUPER AWESOME!!

41. Meanwhile minor atrocities continue to happen all over the Western countries:

The woman, a companion and maybe his wife was found dead but the cops rescued the kid.

42. Charles is at the end of the day a wimp more than anything else. Therefore he supports muslims way more than any other group, for they are the radical progressive movement’s favorite violent victim class. Offending muslims by disagreeing with them or not accommodating them in every way they wish is a hate crime.

• ISpeakJive says:

Oh, please, oh, please, oh, please, oh, please, oh, please.

Please, please, please, LOL

• pineapple says:

That would be a game changer.

This story is too wonderful to be true. How will the greased-pig Beastie escape this time? 😆

• pineapple says:

Looks like it was the DNC server not Shillary’s private server.

Pineapple…what’s the source on that?
            From the above linked Breitbart article it says:
            “Reliable intelligence sources in the West have indicated that warnings had been received that the Russian Government could in the near future release the text of email messages intercepted from U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s private e-mail server from the time she was U.S. Secretary of State. The release would, the messaging indicated, prove that Secretary Clinton had, in fact, laid open U.S. secrets to foreign interception by putting highly-classified Government reports onto a private server in violation of U.S. law, and that, as suspected, the server had been targeted and hacked by foreign intelligence services.”

• pineapple says:

Arachne, I heard it on Hannity that it was the DNC server, I didn’t read the article above.

Toldja he was gay. NTTAWWT, unless you mix it with being a homicidal jihadist beast.

Like we were saying earlier, about 99% of mass shootings occur in “gun-free zones.” They’re homicidal maniacs, but they aren’t stupid — who wants people shooting back?

Chick-fil-A employees opened up on a Sunday to provide food for those that were donating blood to help the victims. Waiting for the LGBTXYZ community to actually thank them. I’m sure Fatass will find a reason to smear them for it.

I like the guy that called in one of the talk shows and said just like there is a “designated driver” when you go out to a club – the guy/gal that doesn’t drink period – maybe for these places that won’t let you bring a CCW into a club should have a “designated defender” – that doesn’t drink but is packing heat.

• ISpeakJive says:

You know the security guys that fly on planes that blend in? Maybe public places need more plain-clothes security rather than guys with guns at the door. They are too easy of a target.

47. Check out this piece of work that’s advising our government. She’s unsurprisingly exactly like Chunkles in many of her views.

She also says Pam Geller shouldn’t have the right to free speech.

Oh, that’s a classic Unicorn Messiah hire, right there. I would be shocked, but…SCOAMF!

She should be deported for her anti-American, jihad-promoting views. Instead she’s working for our Homeland Security. Somewhere in Hell, Kim Philby is furiously masturbating.

What a horrible person. Blech.

How strong is the stupid? The stupid is very strong, indeed. It burns like dragonfire.

I hope he brings a competent security detail. Talk about a target of opportunity, for the murdering Mohammedans. Wonder if the SJW’s will be out in force, trying to stop him from speaking. Trigglypuff? Chunky? You guys going?

Chunky tweeted incessantly yesterday about Jim Hoft being gay, after supposedly spewing anti-gay rhetoric all the time. I ventured into the dumpster fire to see what anti-gay rhetoric the fat loser was babbling about, but there is nothing there. I mean, he gives zero examples of such. What’s up with that? 😆

Is there anything funnier than Fatass McDumbth trying to suck up to disgraced, unemployed loser Olbie? The two should start up a podcast together. 😆

RT @KeithOlbermann: And, @Green_Footballs, moby.to/eqxbpz
    10 hours ago
    RT @KeithOlbermann: Ok @Green_Footballs I got two more here. moby.to/0jibl0
    10 hours ago

Rupert Murdoch, when asked in 2008 if he would hire the recently-fired (by MSNBC) Olbie: “No, I fired him five years ago…He’s crazy.”

Your boy in Norway still holds the record.

• Because spankin' Yasmeena says:

But they were mostly cis white heteros. The guy in FL took more protected species down than anybody since at least 9/11.

53. pineapple says:

Mr. Trump, do not let up on president Odumbo… in fact double down on that limp wristed asshole.

People are seeing what a POS he is. He’s really sounding desperate now… painted himself into a PC corner and can’t get out, looking more foolish as he goes.

Even Shillary knows she can’t keep up the charade any longer.

Thanks to my kids being involved in theater and having lots of gay friends, including roommates in college and in NYC, I got to know a lot of young gay men over the years. I also worked at the Ann Arbor Borders Bookstore (the original) for a couple of years, which was dominated by lesbians, who are a whole ‘nother breed, believe me.

Anyway, I started reading through this list and seeing their photos and stories, and I really felt like I knew a lot of these guys. The few girls in there, those could easily be my kids, as they sometimes accompanied their friends to dance clubs where they didn’t have to do anything but drink and dance, with no “overtures” to deal with. Gay dudes are fine with girls joining the party — this is NOT the case with lesbians, concerning guys who might want to weasel in over at “Butch’s Place.”

This was a horrible atrocity, and it’s sickening to see the Left circling the anti-Christian, anti-American wagons one more delusional time. They can’t see what’s right in front of their faces, in bleeding color. What will it take?

His wife knew all about his plans to murder people at the club, and did nothing to stop him. She must be arrested immediately!

Fatso is a homophobe.

Because murderous Muslims couldn’t kill people any other way. Except with shotguns, revolvers, knives, planes, trucks, cars (including Prius), underwear and shoe bombs, pressure-cookers, pipe-bombs, anthrax, dirty bombs, mustard gas and poisoned Cheeto. So, remove semiautomatic rifles with black plastic stocks, and we’ll all be safe from Islamic terror.

Good call, Fatass. Thanks for taking care of us, your fellow Americans.

BTW, Fatso, did you see Alan “Cro-Magnon” Grayson on CNN where he made the statement that the AR-15 used in Orlando was apparently capable of firing 700 rounds a minute? (Except, uh, it wasn’t an AR-15).

He’s been challenged to show a video of himself shooting such a gun in such a manner but nothing so far.

BTW, Chump, just think if there had been a “designated defender” with a CCW in the club, or armed security that was undercover, that shitbag would have been dead within seconds.

Oh, and I see this was a page by Thanos, the Swamp’s resident psychopath.

They both suck.

I think she’s hiding something attached to her for medical reasons. Hubby thinks she’s covering a bullet-proof vest.

• pineapple says:

It was good to hear Robert Spencer and Pamela Geller on Hannity today……. still fighting the good fight. Robert made a fool of Prezzydunce Odumbo.

Oopsie, they said. After getting 50,000 complaints about their killing Geller’s pages. 😆

• Because spankin' Yasmeena says:

A number of other, less controversial pages were also restored at the same time. My guess is one of their H-1B geniuses muffed it.

UCF cancelled Milo’s speech today, saying they couldn’t protect him. Protect him from what, pray tell? Was it the terrorists, or the other terrorists, called “SJW’s?”

This is not The Onion, or any other purposely satirical publication. But it’s funny as hell. 🙂

Her heart’s in the right place, even if the tattoo looks a bit social media whore-y:

…but then she goes on Twitter and bleats a bunch of tweets calling for “equality for rainbows,” as if there’s no such thing as a huge world religion that’s dedicated to killing gays wherever they may dance:

A great feel-good photostory from The Chive. These ARE dark times we’re living in, with the shadow of darker times threatening if we don’t win the war against Islamist fundamentalist terror, aka Islam Itself.

63. Because spankin' Yasmeena says:

How funny, that an internet meme tipped off the feds that the dumb b was using an unsecure server for email. What a stupid person she is.

Prager with a truth bomb:

What If the Orlando Murderer Were a Christian?
    Dennis Prager
    Posted: Jun 14, 2016 12:01 AM

What If The Orlando Murderer Were a Christian?

Many people are surely asking, “What if the gunman from the Orlando, Florida shooting were a Christian?”

Why? Because little would be said by the mainstream media and leading Democratic politicians — from the president on down — if the murderer were an anti-gay Christian.

The most obvious difference is that the media and the Democrats would have blamed Christians for the mass slaughter, whereas they do everything in their power to exonerate Muslims. Indeed, as many have noted, President Obama and the entire Democratic Party leadership have long refused to even use the terms “radical Islam” or “radical Islamists.”

So let’s imagine that a gay-hating Christian murdered 49 people and badly injured 53 others in the gay nightclub in Florida. America would be inundated with attacks on religion, Christians, Christianity and the Bible.

This is not theoretical speculation. For example, the mainstream media and other voices on the left regularly cite one family — literally one family, the Phelps family — in order to demonstrate how “homophobic” conservative Christians are. Fred Phelps started the Westboro Baptist Church, which has fewer than 40 members, most of which are nine of Phelps’ 13 children and some of their children and grandchildren. This gay-hating, Jew-hating, Catholic-hating family represents no group, no ideology and no religion, and is regularly denounced by every Christian denomination, including conservative evangelicals.

Nevertheless, Westboro is frequently cited by the media and LGBT groups as if it represents conservative Christians.

Now, imagine if the nightclub murderer were a Christian who was unaffiliated with the Phelps family. We would be inundated with commentary on the dangers posed by the religious right, fundamentalist Christians, etc.

There are two reasons this is so significant.

First, the left has been waging a war against Christianity. Writers on the left deny and mock this notion, which only illustrates a lack of intellectual honesty.

Why, for example, have companies throughout America felt it necessary to rename Christmas parties “holiday parties”? What holiday other than Christmas is celebrated at these parties? Surely not New Year’s Eve. Such parties are always called New Year’s Eve parties. And not Hanukkah, because Jewish groups have Hanukkah parties.

Furthermore, since Karl Marx, the left — not traditional liberals but the left — everywhere has opposed Christianity. Leftism is a secular religion. And wherever traditional Christianity (or traditional Judaism) is strong, the left understands that it cannot vanquish society. In Europe, leftism has been almost wholly successful in supplanting Christianity. The one exception is Latin America, where the left has worked to remake Christianity in its image through “liberation theology,” which is essentially Marxism with Christ.

Thus, if the Orlando nightclub shooter were a Christian, that is almost all we would hear about. After all, the left has labeled mass murderers who have no affiliation with Christianity as Christian — Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber, is one example.

The second reason the left would be preoccupied with attacking Christianity would be to help it maintain the fiction that Islam is “a religion of peace.”

Islam has never been a religion of peace. It began as a warlike religion, and throughout its history, whenever possible, Muslims made war on non-Muslims, from the polytheists of North Africa to the Hindus of India. A reported 60 to 80 million Indians were killed by Muslim invaders during the hundreds of years of Muslim rule there.

So, while the left would emphasize a murderer’s Christian faith, it denies that Islam plays any role in the vast amount murder, torture, enslavement, female genital mutilation, unparalleled subjugation of women and rape committed by people of the Islamic faith. Virtually every American and European student learns of the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition and the Christian West’s role in slavery, but nothing of Muslims’ centuries of mass slaughter and vast enslavement of Europeans and Africans.

Why? Because the truth about Muslims’ historical record of violence would shine a light on the Christian West’s far-superior moral record. So the left employs a dual-sided tactic: portraying Islam as benign and Christianity as malicious.

I am writing this column in Rome, where I’m staying at a hotel located one block from the American embassy. The embassy is draped in an enormous gay liberation flag.

Three questions come to mind:

Why does the embassy have such a flag? Does it have any other giant flag besides the American flag on hand?

Are all embassies currently draped in this flag? For example, are the American embassies in Muslim countries draped in it?

My third and most relevant question is: Had a Muslim targeted and murdered scores of Christians, would any American embassy anywhere in the world be draped in a flag depicting the Christian cross? In fact, in light of the one and only ongoing genocide in the world, that of Christians in the Middle East by certain Muslim groups, why aren’t American embassies draped with a flag bearing a cross?

We all know the answer.

Christians must be portrayed as villains, not victims.

Chunky’s old pal Tim Blair finds the Australian army is sensing a disconnect with their sensitivity training, in regards to koranimals: http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/timblair/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/they8/#291463

Who are they going to believe, the sensitivity trainers or their own lying eyes? 😆

67. ISpeakJive says:

I was so happy before 9-11. I didn’t know shit about Islam and I liked it that way.

68. Because spankin' Yasmeena says:

Milo’s disappeared from Twitter.