Charles Hoax Detector

If his magical jazzy ponytailed LGF website wasn’t already buggy and slow to load, he’s added more amateur script to clog the works. Down in the comments we find the truth: Once again Charles Johnson co-opted the work of others and promoted it as his own.

Charles Hoax Detector 2

Basically, Charles Johnson is so good at sucking he doesn’t understand satire even when it kicks him right in his ample and oversized wubba wubba. So the question is, what prompted Charles to go to the trouble? The answer is obvious – he and his sycophants constantly fall for (and promote) obvious hoaxes and satire as truth. One of the lizard-lappers even recommended adding The Onion to the list.

Since Johnson doesn’t have the cojones to notify the sites on his Little Green Hit List, we’ll step up to the plate and do it for him. Below are the sites mentioned in Johnson’s “Hoaxy Poaxy” list (that he lifted from Fake News Watch) with live links, so you can judge for yourselves. Italics indicate recent headlines.

abcnews.com.co Undetermined, WOT Warning.

lincolnreport.com Undetermined. News links from Illinois.

BigAmericanNews.com Satire.
“Indiana Restaurant Charges Gay Tax.”

ChristWire.org Satire.
“Obama is Infecting Christians with Ebola To Destroy Jesus and Start A New Age of Liberal Darkness.”

CivicTribune.com Satire.
“Transgender Tampon Now On The Market.”

DailyCurrant.com Satire.
“Donald Trump: ‘I Have The Greatest Toenails In The History of Mankind.”

DCClothesLine.com
“We Must Change Park Ranger Uniforms to Make Illegal Aliens Feel Better.”

DerfMagazine.com Satire.
“Lack of fans means foul ball goes unclaimed for six innings at Great American Ballpark.”

DrudgeReport.com.co GoDaddy website domain advert.

DuhProgressive.com Satire.
“Obama Still Claims ISIS ‘‘Just a ‘JV’ Team’’ As ISIS Fighters Occupy White House, Washington.”

EmpireNews.com Website domain advert.

EnduringVision.com Satire.
“Conservationists Fear Dwindling Park Space Reduces Places Kids Can Safely Get High.”

MSNBC.co Links directly to MSN.com and MSNBC.com.

MSNBC.website Redirects to GoDaddy as “failbuzz.com”

MediaMass.net Celebrity rumors.
“Virginie Ledoyen’s Dog Recovering from Surgery.”

NationalReport.net Satire. WOT Warning.
“George W. Bush: ‘Trump Tower Grill Taco Bowl Best I’ve Had’.”

NewsBiscuit.com Satire.
“Canada’s PM fast tracks construction of border wall with USA.”

NewsLo.com Satire.
 “Arizona Lawyer Demands To Use An Ouija Board To ‘Let Justice Scalia Keep Voting From Heaven.'”

NewsMutiny.com Satire.
“Donald Trump Announces Self as Running Mate.”

PoliticalEars.com Undetermined. WOT Warning.

Private-eye.co.uk Satire and pure Britsnark.
“Kouyate a real threat, with his height and those balls swinging.”

RealNewsRightNow.com  Satire.
“Portland’s City Council Votes to Give Furries the Right to Defecate, Mate in Dog Parks.”

RileNews.com Satire.
“Tesla CEO Announces Model S Will Run On Gasoline After Software Update.”

Sprotspickle.com doesn’t exist, but Sportspickle.com does.
“MLB Announces It Will Retire Bartolo Colon’s 4XL Jersey Size.”

TheNewsNerd.com Undertermined. WOT alert.
 “Leonardo diCaprio has been cast to play MLK in blackface.”

TheUsPatriot.com Undetermined.

WitScience.org Satire.
“RNA Interference Screening Reveals Vaccine Target for Prevention of Autism Spectrum Phenotypes in a Drosophila melanogaster Autism-Associated Model.”

In other words, Charles Johnson is full of shit, as if that’s news to anyone who’s been on the internet for more than a year. Is there any doubt that those sites are full of parody, satire, sarcasm and snark?

As for you Glorious SnarkMongers who find yourselves listed on The Little Green Footballs List of Blocked Websites, ask Charles @Green_Footballs Johnson to update his decades old avatar and invite him to have consensual relations with his hand that doesn’t have a headache. If he gets nasty, give us a holler. We’re here to help.

106 Comments on “Charles Johnson: A Faker Who Exploits Confirmation Bias For Page Views Exposes Fakers Who Exploit Confirmation Bias For Page Views And Gets Chumped.”

1. icekoldebassman says:

Another epic fail. I impressed very.

Working so hard to be a “playah” – and still no one cares about what he thinks or what he writes steals.

3. I notice he doesn’t have any problem with the sponsored click baits on his website that promise to show you a chick with gigantic tits entitled 32 Badly Timed Photos (when they never really even show you that pic that baited you). Another shows two teenage looking girls in underwear entitled Embarrassing Dirty Photos You Must See.

Very high standards Chunkles. Crawl back under your rock.

4. Shrillery gets crusty old mostly forgotten white guy O’Rourke endorsement with back handed slam that she’s the lesser of the two batshit crazies.

Trump gets gorgeous young super popular black rapper endorsement that comes with a Hildabeast slam.

So sorry Chunk.

5. ISpeakJive says:

You mean sites like this, Chunky?

Be sure and add it to your list. 🙂

Interesting that Fatass believes that people are too stupid to figure out on their own that these sites are satire. The trouble with this is that others aren’t falling for it, Fatso – YOU are.

• ISpeakJive says:

He thinks he’s performing a public service. It’s too funny.

He simply many not be able to comprehend that not everyone is as idiotic and frankly gullible as he is. In fact, most people aren’t.

Duped for 8 years! LOL

7. Ringing endorsements from black women for Trump. I guess they didn’t read all those ICYMI tweets from Chunky that Trump is a white supremacist, KKK white hood wearing, Nazi stormtrooper.

• Because olo says:

They’re opting for the roulette wheel. Given how they’re been shafted by both parties, it’s not that hard to understand.

8. ISpeakJive says:

There are lots of @Salon’s to choose from, Chunky.

Here’s one you might like better:

I’m sure Salon is worried about you and your pathetic 12 commenters, there, Fatso. Those 14,000 followers that have maybe 65 followers average will also make a big dent in Salon’s hits.

BTW, Conservatives have been laughing at Salon for years. Of course, they’re also laughing at you – those that remember you exist that is.

9. Because olo says:

10. Shock and Awe: Conservative Writer PJ O’Rourke Endorses Hillary Clinton lgf.bz/1QVh3Kh https://t.co/rHXGC8rD6P
    1 hour ago

From the department of redundancy department.

• I think O’Rourke was just a guest on NPR. I don’t listen to WWDTM anymore since the questions are rooted in leftwing snark and bashing Repubs. But I have no idea what he could be thinking. I think it may have just been a big joke.

11. http://www.weaselzippers.us/270499-on-mothers-day-bbc-radio-wonders-should-muslim-women-be-allowed-to-travel-without-a-chaperone/

On Mother’s Day, BBC Radio Wonders “Should Muslim Women Be Allowed To Travel Without A Chaperone”

So apparently, along with bigoted Imams and Islam itself, the BBC is actively helping to oppress Muslim women by treating this like a serious question. But Britain won’t let Mike Savage or Pam Geller into their country because they might scare the Muslims.

12. Surprise, surprise. Civil rights hero turns out to be a jerk. I’ve noticed a lot of these people are just pure attention getters.

Meet Mizzou Protestor Jonathan Butler: Stealing, Misogyny, Crack Songs

He makes fun of and looks down on low income workers while his father is a railroad exec with who makes millions.

Butler, who grew up in Omaha, Nebraska, is the son of an railroad executive whose compensation in 2014 was $8.4 million, according to regulatory filings.

13. pineapple says:

Stay tuned for the recipe rightymouse….. my son must be back out at the desert, his phone goes straight to voicemail. It’s pretty odd since he has Verizon (which hypes their coverage) but has no phone or internet out there. I have T-Mobile (provider with the least coverage) and if I stand on one leg, facing west, it all works. Go figure.

15. We’re going to see a lot of this. They’re going to try and make it look like Trump’s in over his head. He clarifies here.

As the NYT admits, when “pressed to elaborate on his remarks, Mr. Trump did appear to step back. He said that he was not suggesting a default, but instead that the government could seek to repurchase debt for less than the face value of the securities. The government, in other words, would seek to repay less money than it borrowed.”

In any case, the confusion about Trump’s intentions continued and ultimately led to his latest CNN appearance in which he explained what he meant earlier this morning.

“If interest rates go up, we can buyback debt at a discount if we are liquid enough as a country. People say I want to default on debt – these people are crazy. First of all you never have to default because you print the money I hate to tell you, so there is never a default. It was reported in the NYT that I want to default on debt – you know I am the king of debt, I love debt, but debt is tricky and its dangerous. But let me just tell you: if interest rates go up and bonds go down, you can buy debt – that’s what I’m talking about. So here is the story, if we have an opportunity where interest rates go up and you can buy back debt at a discount. I always like to be able to do that if you can do that. That’s all I was talking about, they have it like I’m going to go back to creditors and I am going to renegotiate or restructure debt. It’s ridiculous.”

And when he said NY Times he said “the failing NY Times”. LOL!

And what will be fun is watching him in a debate with the Hildebeast because I and 100% sure that she can’t operate a fax machine much less understand the fricking US’s monetary policy.

16. Bring her back Fox News, you jerks.

• Abu penis penis penis lol says:

Please. Less of her on The Five means more of Juan Williams, and who wants that?

17. Steffiawfulpuss tries desparately to gotcha the Donald. Ends up looking stupid as Trump explains to him that having a tax plan is just the starting point. Then you negotiate the details. Trump should have stood up and patted him on the head after that.

18. Awesome exchange between CNN male bimbo and Trump. One thing I like about Trump is I realized he’s very much like the business people I deal with. When a person’s trying to make a point they take control of the conversation. We all do it depending who we see we need the most information from at the moment and if we feel it’s ourself. Trump controls Cuomo not just by force of will which would just be rude. But with facts and knowing the issues better than Cuomo so he’s on his heels. And after getting trounced notice how Cuomo weasel’s in “All that can be true”. No all that IS TRUE idiot. Totally owned by the Donald. There’s a lot more here: http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/05/09/watch-cnns-cuomo-goes-after-trump-for-hillary-attacks-in-heated-interview/

CUOMO: All real issues. As you know, the last time we spoke, when we did talk about your taking everybody out in the race and now being the man yourself, we talked about how you would bring about bringing back jobs. You said, I would tax companies who don’t do the right thing. I would have a tariff imposed. I said, that’s what congress does, not a president. You said, well I’ll work with them. All real issues. And that’s why I was so surprised to see you going after Clinton for her husband’s infidelity and calling her an enabler.

TRUMP: It’s only retribution for what she said. She is playing the woman’s card to the hilt. She is going — I mean I watched over the weekend, everything is about woman and Donald Trump raised his voice. It’s all nonsense. And you know what, women understand it better than anybody, and watch how well I do with women when it counts, when the election comes. Watch how well, because women want to see strong security, they want to see strong military, they want to see borders where people can’t just come walking across the border like it’s Swiss cheese, and you see the damage that’s been done to our country with the weak borders. You see what’s happening. You see the crime. You see the drugs flowing in and poisoning our youth and everybody else.

CUOMO: But then why don’t you talk about those issues and get women on your side as opposed to talking about infidelity and enabling?

TRUMP: I do. You took one sentence out of a long one hour speech. You took one sentence…

CUOMO: Mr. Trump, it’s not one sentence. You were grandstanding on it, you were working the crowd about it…

TRUMP: Chris, I spoke very little about that compared to other things. You took a small amount of the speech and you build it up like it’s the biggest thing in the world, but it is a big thing. Hey look, he was the worst abuser of women…

CUOMO: You just said I’m making too much of it, now you say it’s a big thing.

TRUMP: Excuse me. As a politician in the history of our country. He was impeached! He was impeached! And then he lied about it. He said, nothing happened with Monica Lewinsky, and then he said, sorry folks, it actually did happen. And the guy was impeached for lying.

CUOMO: All of that can be true. What does it have to do with Hillary?

TRUMP: She can’t talk about me because nobody respects women more than Donald Trump, and I will be better for women by a big factor than Hillary Clinton, who frankly, I don’t even think will be good to women. You know, she went and she spoke — it was very interesting. She spoke a few weeks ago and she said, I’m going to put the miners and the companies out of business. Then she went to West Virginia and she tried to pretend she didn’t make the statement, and that’s the way it is with here. The lies and the deception, it’s horrible. And by the way, they understand her in West Virginia, and I’ll bet you that she loses West Virginia, which she was easily supposed to win, and I would bet that if you took a poll there now, myself compared to her, you’ll see a big difference. But you watch the problems she’ll have. But the deception and the lies, and she tried to pretend like she didn’t mean it.

19. OLT's Environmental Impact Study says:

Boy, Gus-Gus and Stalker Charles are really butthurt on Twitter today.

20. Looks like he tangled with a big boy and got spanked.

Still tweeting insults at me even though he blocked me. Classy! @davidsirota https://t.co/cdKHYWmZDw
    38 minutes ago
    David Sirota’s big revelation has been public knowledge for more than a year. Barney Frank even wrote about it: politico.com/magazine/story…
    44 minutes ago
    Good grief. Not even Barney Freaking Frank is pure enough for the puritopians now.
    1 hour ago

• OLT's Environmental Impact Study says:

Thank you for the link. All the deluded little circle-jerkers … did you know Sirota is a big old poopy-head, just like Conservatives??? And they never liked him anyway!!!

It’s their level of discourse, and the projection is staggering, even for someone like me who’s used to their complete lack of self-awareness.

You should know all about how that works, Fat Boy. You ban people from your site and let your circle jerk of minions trash and slander them, and they aren’t permitted to defend themselves. So how about you take that whiny outrage and stuff it up your piehole. Dr. Matt will make room for it.

• ISpeakJive says:

Yep. Sirota is tweeting insults and Chunky can’t answer him. Chunky tweets insults at Ginger Johnson, and Ginger can’t answer him.

For me but not for thee, right? Whatta hypocrite.

• ISpeakJive says:

Barney Freaking Frank is responsible for the housing bubble. Barney Freaking Frank can go jump off a cliff.

21. kbdabear says:

Toot should try the classic clickbait….

“We entered fake racist comments on this website and you wouldn’t believe what happened next!”

You said a mouthful, Chunky! 😆

Laying low in Miami, Oklahoma, as tornadoes cruise the open spaces. Saw some threatening cloud-formations on the way in. They have awesome tornadoes out here!

Meanwhile, this just in: Boobs are fun. Not on men, Chunky. Don’t get all chesty about your moobs, now.

Let’s go motor-boating! 🙂

24. Because olo says:

25. pineapple says:

Barney Frank gives Toot a stiffy.

26. Watching probably one of the best sequels ever. Aliens. Unlike most sequels it did NOT disappoint.

Agreed. Watched for the umpteenth time last night. Fabulous film-making.

Although not a sequel, another terrific sci-fi film was “Blade Runner”.

• pineapple says:

I lived next door to the parents of the guy who designed the futuristic city-scape in Blade Runner, his name is Syd Mead. His mom was a mentor to me when I was a kid. I would look at her son’s drawings for US Steel as often as I could. He also (later) created the Tron cycles and Johnny #5 from Short Circuit and other stuff.

This drawing is from the US Steel book…… notice all that chrome that you don’t see anymore….. they call this Retro Futurism.

• b cuz says:

I think it was all the great actors. Paul Reiser and Bill Paxton along with Sigourney elevated everyone else.

Great scene after being awoken from susp animation.

Hudson (Bill Paxton) while Vasquez (a woman) does pull ups: Hey Vasques, have you ever been mistaken for a man?

Vasquez: No. Have you?

Best of Hudson:

Someone named “Shimson” earned a downding storm at the swamp. Almost a clean sweep.

Can’t figure out if Shimshon’s a sock or he’s just out-lefting the LGF leftists.

Linky?

As far as I can tell, the fun starts around 2PM, runs for a half hour or so. Shimson gets branded a communist, and he calls LGF “RedState Lite”. 😀

hXXp://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/45924_New_Nonpartisan_Study_Concludes_Sanders_Economic_Plan_Increases_Federal_Debt_by_$18T/comments/#cc11165780

First comment is No.195.

481 Shimshon May 9, 2016 • 2:30:21pm
            down
            -19
            up

And the asshole and snark comments continue. It appears the people who have taken up the job of proclaiming what the Democratic party now stands for, and refusing to accept its progressive history, are unable to debate beyond crying about purity tests, the magic of the free market, and calling someone a Red. I guess I stumbled on Free Republic-lite. My mistake.

• pineapple says:

I just can’t get myself to ever go over there anymore for fear of getting Hillary Clinton stank on me.

17 coddled little babies who start crying and stomping their feet when a Bernie libtard comes into their playpen with reasoned debate. LGF is the epitome of a intolerant “safe space” for losers.

Oh, and fuck Toot.

Eh. The BRC Swampsuit was disinfected (for once) so I took the plunge.

28. Daedalus says:

Great post.

The Summer Of Hate. Aka, “Springtime For Hitler.” 😆

Zombie smacks it out of the park again. I see Buzzsaw was swinging cats in the comments, too.

Where were the giant paper mache’ puppet heads?

A liberal moonbat hysteria-fest just isn’t the same without giant paper mache’ puppet heads. 😆

30. Because olo says:

31. Because olo says:

Penis penis penis lol.

32. Because olo says:

For some reason, this reminds me of Toot.

National Review has lost its collective mind. They need to deal with the fact that Trump is going to be the GOP nominee and stop crying & whining about it.

33. pineapple says:

Drinking fun.

34. pineapple says:

Hey Reince stay on it, but Twitter is doing it too.

Brace for incoming. This from Twitchy. Trump selected a White Nationalist as a delegate from California. Really, Trump people. Do your EFFING HOMEWORK!!! This time, they are going to deserve the blowback they get from Fatass on this!

36. Because olo says:

Mr. Toot pivots his blog.

37. ISpeakJive says:

Wow, what a coinkindink. The Dems did too!

Hillary started all that shit in 2008, you know.