Charles F. Johnson aka Mr. Toot, aka The Race Detective sees Nazis, racists, and assorted bigots all over the place. Yet how did he miss this piece of “white sheets bigotry”?  Somehow I suspect that the “Raaaaacism” radar he operates is defective and does not catch vile bigotry coming form the Left. By the way, the way things are going in America it is entirely possible we can one day have a President Bill de Blasio.

Clinton, de Blasio racially charged joke draws barbs

Leslie Odom Jr., left, from the Broadway musical "Hamilton,"

A Hillary Clinton joke about Bill de Blasio’s support is drawing a racial backlash.

During a weekend press/political dinner that traditionally features skits, Clinton joked to de Blasio about the New York mayor’s tardiness in supporting her, saying “thanks for the endorsement, Bill … took you long enough.”

“Sorry, Hillary,” de Blasio said. “I was running on C.P. time” — a comment that some believed referred to “Colored People time,” drawing gasps from the crowd.

Leslie Odom Jr., an African-American actor in the hit Broadway play “Hamilton” who was also part of the skit, replied: “I don’t like jokes like that, Bill.”

To which Clinton jumped in with the kicker: “Cautious Politician time — I’ve been there.”

The bit did not go over well. New York magazine called it “amazingly unfunny” and “terribly executed,” while some Bernie Sanders supporters have called it downright racist.

Reports The New York Times:

“Speaking on CNN on Monday evening, Mr. de Blasio said that the exchange was part of a scripted event and that all parties were in on the joke, with “cautious politician” being the intended punchline.

“‘I think people are missing the point here,’ he said.

“The joke came just days after Bill Clinton clashed with Black Lives Matter protesters who accused him of advancing policies during his administration that hurt African-American communities. A day later, the former president said he ‘almost’ wanted to apologize to the activists.

“Mrs. Clinton has overwhelmingly won the support of black voters and will be counting on them again next week in New York.”

111 Comments on “An Epic Failure by the Race Detective – he misses an example of real racism coming from two of his favorite politicians”

1. When I first of what they’re calling CP Time it was on the old Comedy Central show Reno 911. And it was called BP Time (black person time) by of course the ridiculous and uproariously funny Lieut. Dangle.

2. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/12/fresh-document-trove-sheds-light-on-clinton-trump-ties.html?intcmp=hpbt1

What will Chunk do? By his own rules of guilt by association this makes the Shrilldebeast a White Supremacist.

3. EPA imbecile who can’t explain exactly why the Climate Change (which isn’t happening) is supposedly happening makes moronic idiotic statement about how it affects one’s happiness.

Hey lady. Maybe you’re just unhappy because you obviously wish you were a man. NTTAWWT

• Captain Death says:

You mean that isn;t a man?

• Daedalus says:

Dude looks like a lady or Man looks like a woman. Sign of the times.

• Abu penis penis penis lol says:

Since she identifies foremost as a ‘progressive’, everything else is meaningless. She dresses/grooms like she has Senior Testiculos, yet behind her ‘butchness’ is a fear of getting the taste slapped out her mouth by a ”man”. So she becomes a ”man” to combat the fear*.

Classic libtardism, amirite?

* mens ain’t all bad, are we?

We ain’t all bad, by no means. We ain’t all good, either. It’s kind of a gray area…

• pineapple says:

A butch that ugly shouldn’t be offering her opinion.

4. PeteP says:

For some strange reason, Charles always seems to miss displays of racism when they come from Democrats.

5. kbdabear says:

Since WH mouthpiece Josh Ernest says it’s OK, Toot shall declare this a NON-TROVERSY and invite you to fuck off for bringing it up

If it doesn’t go away, be ready for BERNIE and TRUMP RETWEETED WHITE SUPREMACISTS tweets from Toot

6. kbdabear says:

The planet ALWAYS wobbles a bit and you’d know that if you actually knew any SCIENCE! you dumb fuck.

Walk gently Toot, your fat ass might set off the San Andreas fault!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Science! 😆

• Which poles, Toot? The magnetic ones? Only if the iron core of the planet somehow decided not to be, oh, I dunno, the core? The geographic ones? How does the weather cause the Earth to change it axis of rotation? Ahhh, the Poles! I guess all that heat makes the Slavs touchy about the Islamonazi hordes at their front gate.

• ISpeakJive says:

10 cm a year in rotation for as long as we’ve been measuring it. 4 inches back and forth. Only now it’s in a direction toward England instead of Canada. In 10,000 years it might change 1/2 a mile from where it is. If it doesn’t wobble back at any time like it always has.

Gonna wobble, break loose and fly off into space! Oh, wait.

7. kbdabear says:

“LOOK AT MEEEE!! I’M LIVING IN WINGNUTZ HEDDS!! I’M RELEVANT!!”

8. kbdabear says:

*cough* Anders *cough* Brevik *cough cough*

So what? Charlie Manson was influenced by the Beatles White Album. Did anyone scream it should be removed from the market?

So, last night I embarked on a new singing career. In my sleep. My wife said I sang about three lines of some “classic rock ’70’s song, followed by a creepy laugh,” but she can’t remember what the song was, even though she told herself in her half-sleep to remember it, so she could mock my humble somnambulist efforts. The funny thing is, I had been discussing classic rock tunes with some dudebros on my favorite Red Wings hockey forum, before nodding off. Apparently, I was not done with the subject, even after I logged off. I just wish I knew what song I was singing, so I could work on it for next time.

One of the bands I was discussing was Kansas, which was never a favorite of mine, except for “Dust In The Wind” for about a week, in whatever year it came out. I like this commercial, though, even though I never liked the song that much:

• pineapple says:

Kansas Leftoverture would be in my top 10 albums of all time, maybe top 5.

• Maybe you sang “Carry on my wayward son, There’ll be peace when you are done, Lay your weary head to rest. Dont’ you cry no duh don duh, duh don duh, duh deh duddle duh don, duh don……and so on.

I could sing that in my sleep.

I still can’t get over the way climate change is causing the Earth’s poles to shift. That’s some serious shit, right there. Like, “get that man some meds,” kind of serious shit. And Fatass tweets it out like it’s Real Science. 😯

I still can’t help myself from being appalled, that we all gave this cretin so much of our attention, for so long. Even if he was temporarily on the right side of the War Against Islamofascism, he is untrustworthy with the truth. His mind is unsound.

• swamprat says:

“75 degrees to the east”

Oh, well that’s…WHUUUT!!! 75 DEGREES EAST! WE’RE ALL IN THE WRONG TIMEZONE NOW!! HOW WILL I GET TO WORK BEFORE LUNCH?

• True dat. Remember when people would say “Charles, I really respect you, but…..” Now it’s more like “You hold that moonbat dildo, why can’t you find your vag with both hands?” Was that too harsh? 🙂

11. ISTE I walk alone says:

LOL fun night tonight on Twitter. I admitted I had a sort if red wine addiction to someone that has a severe cocaine addiction and I suggested we work together as “buddies”

last tweet from the coke addict is “I am going to report you to the police for harassment”

Ok sunshine, you report me to the police, They raid my home and find half a bottle of Merlot.. They raid your home and discover a safe packed with crack cocaine.

Tomorrow I will drink a beer.

Tomorrow “buddy” you will be eating grey potatoes.

Something I got in my “Quora” feed, today. Take it for what you think it’s worth.

—————————————————————————

How good a lawyer was Ted Cruz?
    Joseph Philleo
    Joseph Philleo, Libertarian
    96.7k Views • Most Viewed Writer in Ted Cruz 2016 Presidential Campaign

Very, very good.

At Harvard Law School, he was praised as being “off the charts brilliant” by a notable (and liberal) professor. He graduated in the top 10% of his class and clerked for Chief Justice Rehnquist. Afterwards, Cruz took a position at Cooper, Carvin & Rosenthal, a prestigious new firm focusing on Constitutional law, where he worked on matters relating to the National Rifle Association, the impeachment proceedings against President Bill Clinton, and as private counsel for Congressman John Boehner. He later quit private practice to serve as one of George W Bush’s domestic policy adviser in his 2000 Presidential election and organize Bush’s (winning) legal defense over Florida’s voting dispute.

Afterwards Cruz served as Texas’s solicitor general where he argued nine cases in front of the Supreme Court, winning five. To even make one case in front of the USSC is a huge honor; making nine is simply extraordinary.

Regardless of political ideology, Ted Cruz is an exceptionally sharp attorney, respected and admired by many top professionals.

—————————————————-

Insert Trumpian-insult here! 😆

13. swamprat says:

new thread time?

14. kbdabear says:

Dodger First Baseman Adrian Gonzalez says 23 days until the Begging Bowl anniversary

15. kbdabear says:

BLM puts ads in Craigslists for paid goons. I’ve seen no such ads from Trump

Clean up your own toilets before taking a dump in others, Toot

Happy Birthday, FATSO! You’re 63 years old, big enough for your own zip code, and using a decade-old avatar on Twitter in hopes that the chicks will dig ya. Your blog is failing, no one takes you seriously and you sadly spend your days hoping when the phone rings (on the rare occasions it DOES) that it’s at least MSNBC and not the casting guy from “My 600 Lb. Life.”

Yeah, you’re a success, all right.

• Abu says:

Happy Birthday, Fuckface! ^^^^And what Arachne said^^^^^

I won’t go to Twitter anymore for long because it’s such a cesspool of political muck at this point. Did Fatass hint to anyone that it was his birthday so they should give cash to keep his dreams of being somebody alive?

• PeteP says:

He might get another call from Bob Cesca if he’s lucky. That’s about as good as it gets for Fatso these days.

17. IOW cops are driving around the block a couple times. Same thing they did in NY city during the seventies. They will take a bullet except when you don’t appreciate it. Otherwise let the animals devours each other. Fuck off liberal dem cities.

18. Naturally, Dershowitz takes heat for truthfully praising Cruz. Progressive in general hate the truth, but especially when it counters their false narratives.

Alan Dershowitz on Ted Cruz: Challenged me in class from Day One

Noted liberal Harvard Law School professor (retired) Alan Dershowitz was on the Kelly File last night, and repeated what he has said before via News Max):

“He came into my class, literally his first day in law school with his right had up – not his left hand, his right hand,” Dershowitz said Tuesday on Fox News Channel’s “The Kelly File.”

Cruz challenged his professor on everything, which made his job easier, Dershowitz said.

“I was against the death penalty, he’s in favor. I was in favor of the exclusionary rule, he’s against it,” he said. “And he made such brilliant arguments that I never had to play the devil’s advocate.”

Cruz “was one of the best students I ever had,” Dershowitz said.

Many of his liberal friends criticize him for praising the firebrand conservative, Dershowitz said, but he argues, “I have to tell the truth about my students, even if I disagree with their views – even if I’m not gonna vote for him. I’m not going to change history and pretend that this brilliant student was anything else.”

See that just doesn’t fit with the Culver City Crackpot’s whole “Cruz is dumb” meme. The trouble with Chunk the Skunk’s whole theory about the GOP is that Cruz is brilliant and always has been and like it or not, Trump graduated from Wharton, which is no easy task; UNLIKE his beloved Beastie, who went to Yale, home of the non-threatening “pass/fail”.

• ISpeakJive says:

He’s not dumb but he’s not smart either. It’s a quantum state.

(Why, Ted, why????? Is it because you live in TX? Whyyyyyyyyyy???????)

• Because olo says:

It’s because, unlike Holder and Lynch, he was doing his job that he was being paid to do.

• ISpeakJive says:

In my opinion, he was on the wrong side of that one. Way too much state power to regulate private behavior.

• Because olo says:

But that’s not the point. It’s not in his discretion to decide what laws to defend and not. He was being paid to do a job.

Exactly. The job is the job is the job. You have that dreadful U.S. District Court Prop 8 decision, from a biased gay judge that should have recused himself, that went to the Supreme Court because Jerry Brown, AG at the time the suit was filed, and Ah-Nold the Governator REFUSED to defend the voters’ decision in federal court. It was up to the people who brought the Proposition to the ballot to defend it. This was clear violation of AG’s and Gov’s oaths of office.

Wilson did the same thing re Prop 187 (denial of bennies to illegals) when District Court struck it down. Refused to appeal it. Not as egregious, but it would have saved lotsa bucks in the long term.

• ISpeakJive says:

He’s, I guess, trying to argue that the law should stand because it’s constitutional, but he could have also argued that it was not.

You didn’t appreciate my TX crack, did you. Sorry!

19. Because olo says:

Shoe shoe shoe lol.

20. Nice vids of the Russki’s buzzing the USS Donald Cook.

Total azzhats but I can’t help thinking that was directed by Putie as a warning to the Pols and a spit in the eye to Obungle.

21. The Shrilldebeasts plan to get the economy back on track. Tax everything in sight to the tune of a trillion dollars in tax increases over 10 years!

Chunky loves it because he has no money.

• TreBob says:

The Feds took in record monies again the first half of FY2016. A 33% increase since 1998. Lack of funds is not the pol’s problem. Lack of brains or lack of integrity is.

The most frustrating thing of Hill’s tax increase is that would only fund the government a little over 9 days per year. Over the entire ten year period her plan would only fund Obama spending levels for 3 months. It will less with Hillary’s spending levels and MUCH less with the Bern’s spending levels.

*sigh*

• ISpeakJive says:

Maybe Chunky can finally get that college degree since it’s gonna be free! Nah.

I don’t know why I like Coco, but I do. She’s comfortable being a caricature, and she really owns it.

• ISpeakJive says:

High heels and bathing suits are such a weird combination.

She’s a mom, though. Even though she faked her pregnancy, like Beyonce. Yes, neither of these hoochie mamas has ever carried and/or passed a bebbie through they nether regions. I know, because I keep up on these tings.

I would rather watch Coco dance, than Beyonce. This is proof that I am a heterosexual male in 2016. Not that I needed proof.

How bizarre is that outfit Shrillary’s wearing, above? Good God, that’s awful. 😆

24. ISTE Linux developer without a clue. says:

Having severe trouble with my DTB

“Device Tree Blob” (Actually Device Tree Binary but geeks are werod)

BLOB!!!!! I Instantly thought of Charles Johnson. He is a blob and an expert programmer. I wonder if he can help.

Oh olo, you are allowed to help too….

🙂

25. kbdabear says:

Pirates 5 tool centerfielder Andrew McCutchen smiles because it’s 22 days until the Begging Bowl anniversary

He must have exhausted all the monies that were in there, as I’ve (we’ve?) always believed he withdraws to put in to “jump start” – else why all the anonymous donations, and always in an amount slightly less than the total of the “named” donor that preceded them. I guess that’s the GoFundMe commission. I’ll still wager he’s actually only made $2,000 or so, and the rest is him putting it back in hoping to jump start the campaign, with a little extra thrown in every time he gets mocked about it on Twitter.

And no birthday donation push, either. And I’ll bet that he thought when he set that up last year that the money would just come rolling in. Wasn’t that right after the Garland Texas attack by ISIS on the “Draw Mohammed” contest because he was getting some attention by Twitter and one stupid interview for some podunk blog site? No doubt he made sure he could hear the phone during that time in case CNN/MSNBC/Fox called him for a comment. And no one did. Then – the GoFundMe fundraiser, because in his deluded mind he was once again a “Playah” – except not.

In essence, Fatty Carbuncle attempted to use a terror attack to enrich himself.

• ISpeakJive says:

Back to his old tricks, then. He used 9-11 to enrich himself for like 8 years. Accidentally attracting all those commenters that were employed and had money to spare.
        If his first principles were always moonbatty he sure kept quiet and let the $ roll in.

The whole situation still amazes me to this day.

• Although I realize he had a tip jar before, I really think that he got the idea for the GoFundMe because he was frequenting Ginger’s website at that time where Ginger aggressively fund raises for his activities and for specific projects. It seemed too coincidental. What stupid Chunk doesn’t realize though is that Ginger peddles specific services like oppo research and hit pieces and investigative dirty work. I think he may get significant business from monied right wingers who want him to find dirt on people right or left. Chunk OTOH can’t offer anything other than to get in a Twitter piss match with someone. And refuses to leave his house. That anyone’s actually paid him anything for sitting in his underwear and being a moron troll just shows how foolish some people are.

Not to mention – and unspoken by his sycophants, although they KNOW it happened – he used PayPal information from donations from LGF to “out” people who opposed him. I’m sure they aren’t all that convinced that “anonymous” means “anonymous” on these sites.

26. Ginger is celebrating! Chunky is seething.

We did it!

Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski will not be charged in the bullshit battery case that serial liar Michelle Fields used to inject herself in the national discourse.

Source familiar w/ case says state’s attorney in FL has decided not to move forward w/ charges against Lewandowski, @AaronKatersky confirms.

— Katherine Faulders (@KFaulders) April 13, 2016

No charges will be filed against Corey Lewandowski! We did it! https://t.co/LjfEotxcZb

— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) April 13, 2016

GotNews.com has been working behind the scenes to help Lewandowski’s lawyer, Kendall Coffey, free him.

We sent over our articles and our dealings with Michelle to Coffey.

Our reporting has helped expose Fields as the liar that she is.

Next up: Defamation?

Lewandowski will not be prosecute for battery but @MichelleFields may still pursue a defamation case. https://t.co/HAbLUIsDV9

— Gideon Resnick (@GideonResnick) April 13, 2016

Seriously. This bitch is crazy…

If you like the kind of work we do, please support it.

And this? Is why I have supreme loathing for Ginger. It’s all about HIM.
      Because he’s so full of bullshit about his role.

27. Categorization of Climate Clods.

Ehrlich and Stern don’t seem to have any particular direction, they throw a lot of alarmist mud at random times, hence “confused”. Stern earns a lot more than Ehrlich so rates higher on the $10K units.

Nuccitelli and Allen seem unaffected by any facts, and drone on with the same message, just repackaged. Hence the “dim” bin.

McKibben is a nice guy, but has only minimal climate expertise, basically regurgitating news items and seeing the effects of every weather event as “proof” of global warming on his Twitter feed. He also thinks we can “change physics” so he gets binned in the “idiot” category. Mandia, who has meteorological expertise, would not be in this category at all, except that he self binned by becoming a climate superhero. Klein writes bestselling books, that she herself doesn’t quite understand, but assures us she’s “changing everything“, so fits in this category as a high-earner.

Lew and Oreskes, self binned, are permanently sealed in, with no escape from their own seepage in their self-made conspiracy theory theater. Oh, and your pets will die too.

Schmidt, has a category all his own, but often disappoints because his wish is to never debate a skeptic or answer a question from a skeptic.

Trenberth and Hansen do a lot of projection, seeing missing heat, coal death trains, and disappearing cities under sea level rise all due to climate model output.

Cook, caught lying on more than one occasion. Low earner.

Gleick, admits his own fraud, low earner, about to be even lower.

Gore, a high earner raking in millions, can’t even do high school science without faking results in post-production.

Mann, is an outlier. In keeping with McIntyre’s note about reporting both positive and negative results, we report the outlier here. Enough said.

28. pineapple says:

This is how DUMB Fatso is. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Therefore Corey Lewandowski is innocent, period.

“But what about OJ?” Well he was prosecuted and Corey Lewandowski wasn’t. Jury was biased and incompetent.

There wasn’t enough evidence to even bring Corey Lewandowski to trial.

So Fatso spins this idiocy, “well, he still might be guilty.”. His 17 LGF lap dogs bobble their heads up and down.

• Let’s see you repeat this when Hillary escapes prosecution, Charlatan.

• If you can’t determine assault in a room full of SS agents, cops and other witnesses like journalists who would kill for a story (who noticed nothing) from multiple video angles then there was no assault. She might have been grabbed roughly for a millisecond but it didn’t constitute assault. And her initial claim of being thrown nearly to the floor was an outright lie as the video shows her nearly unfazed.

Fatso is just puking up the usual leftard narrative. Fields is a liar and the cops are unimpressed so Chunky goes for the unsubstantiated smear that CL is still guilty sans prosecution er something.

Do I think Fields exaggerated? Hell, yes. I get jostled more getting on a BART train at rush hour and trying to get through the platform than she was. Do I think she should have brought charges? Hell no.

But CL also lied. He said the incident never happened and that he never touched her. Can’t have it both ways. It was a stupid incident, it was a stupid denial and I’m disgusted by both camps on this one.

29. Chunk’s always sniveling about how violent Trump and the right wing are. Except they never are. It’s always the leftists burning things down and fighting with the cops.

I don’t like him. Which of these categories to I fall into?

• pineapple says:

GOP?

Nope, I’m registered Independent.
            I started out actually liking him. Even said I would vote for him if he was the nominee. But lately, I find it harder and harder to make excuses for the behavior.

Seriously – GESTAPO tactics? He needs to take Katrina Pierson, throw her in a back office without a phone and keep her off the media.

• pineapple says:

I hear ya Arachne…….. I cringe at most of what he says. I too haven’t registered with any party.

If he’s the one, a “no vote” will be a Shillary vote. If he is the one, I hope he can mend fences. He might be able to regain some support by just attacking Shillary only.

I agree piney – I agree. I cannot let the bloody Beastie in the White House. Not now. Not ever. I just wish they’d ALLLL dial back the bulls**t and concentrate on the issues. The Fields incident is over and they made too much of it all to begin with. Jeez looeeze – you have ISIS coming over the borders – legally and illegally. You have our cities going up in flames and you have a government that is poised to remove all your civil liberties via a liberal Supreme Court.

Can we stop with the damn Lyin’ Ted and Sleazy Don stuff? Can we focus on the REAL enemy? DEMOCRATS and blogs run by fat, lazy scumbags that love them?

• pineapple says:

Don’t get me wrong I don’t like him either. But I LOVE him compared to Shillary. I also like that he’s made this election cycle a train wreck. Cruz would be my choice.

Believe it or not, WALKER was mine. I still love Ted for AG or even the Supreme Court. But I was not full on for him as President.

• pineapple says:

Originally I wanted Rand Paul, but he fizzled quick. I think Ted is smart and a damn good debater. He’s a bit overly conservative and religious for me though. I’ll gladly take him over Shillary.

• I’m definitely not a fan of his. I just think he might be able to win. I would happily vote for the other guys in the race but I seriously doubt ANY of them can win. The minute DT’s out of the way Cruz is a nutcase Jeezus freak, Kasich is mealy mouthed, Ryan wants Gramma to eat catfood. The Beast wins.

Although I see DT is cringeingly crass and direct at times I agree somewhat with something I read recently. And that is that maybe that’s exactly what the GOP needs this time. We never have a guy/gal with passion and who can hit first AND hit back when necessary. He’s already shown he’s got the answer to the Beast’s war on women BS. She’s married to a woman abuser.

• pineapple says:

Time has not been kind to Bill Clinton, I hope she does parade his ass out, it’s going to get ugly. Trump will squish him like a bug.

I think Trump has Juanita Broaddrick waiting in the wings. I think this is where she finally gets justice.

The trouble is it’s always “the primary was STOLEN from me” every time he loses. And he needs to dial back both the spokes-idiots and the supporters. Threatening the family of the Colorado GOP? Pierson saying Cruz used “Gestapo” tactics? Jesus Christ! You are going to NEED these people in November, folks. They reach a point where they say “No, sir!”

• JimboXL says:

I feel like I’d rate the candidates success in the general by looking at it from the most basic level, which probably works for 70-80% of the electorate today. Ask a random person on the street who Hillary Clinton is, they will probably know. Ask them who Ted Cruz is and you’ll probably get a blank stare and they might even think your asking about a car model.

I think you could ask them who any candidate on the GOP side is was and they’d probably not know any of the names (other than Bush for obvious negative reasons), but if you asked who Trump is, they’d likely know for better or worse. It’s sad but I think it’s the reality that anyone with only a passing familiarity with politics knows who Cruz is and honestly without Trump, I think Jeb Bush would probably have the nomination because no one would be aware of or even care about the primaries, I feel this is the reality of the situation so I find it incredibly difficult to believe any general polls which usually show Kasich winning when nobody even knows who he is, nobody would be voting for him in the general, talk about record low turnout, a giant wet blanket for the electorate.

I would vote for a sideshow buffoon before I’d vote for Shrillary, and I might have to.

30. UPDATE: Donald Trump called Florida prosecutor’s office personally and pressured them to drop the Fields case lgf.bz/1Vsw2n4

So you mean he has a knack for throwing his weight around and getting his way? Maybe we should make him President.

Bad form though – you wait for the DA to get in touch with you. The AG in Florida got a hefty campaign contribution from Trump, apparently. The “optics” as they say, aren’t good.

31. Maybe you should quote the entire statement in context, ya think? The prosecutor said photos taken later DID show bruising. @PatrickHowleyDC
    9 minutes ago

I see. But Bristol Palin being knocked down and extremely shaken up and upset by drunk hooligans is FUNNY! Chunk is such a POS.

32. pineapple says:

Another Democrat debate tonight?

Nope.

Who could possibly sit and listen to that washed up geezer and that lying cackling whore flap their gums for hours.

Unimaginable. The shrieking. The socialist horror. Nope!

On the good side, however, the Tigers are looking like they might just be the “Most Improved Team” this year. They give you a nice little trophy for that. Some early returns:

— The pitching is going to be a LOT better than last year’s club. Zimmerman is quality, Verlander and Sanchez appear to healthy and on point, and the bullpen is massively-improved.
      — The hitting is fun to watch! And Miggy hasn’t even warmed up, yet. Kinsler is killing it, Upton is a real slugger, the two Martinez guys are in fine form, and Castellanos is on a tear.
      — I still don’t know why none of the national pundits were giving this team respect in the preseason, but I guess last year’s collapse looked pretty ugly from the outside, without knowing all the particulars that fed into it.

On the not-so-good side, the Red Wings can’t score enough to offset their mediocre goaltending these days. Not exactly a formula for playoff domination.

• JimboXL says:

I would describe a Dim debate to the average unaware Dim voter by referring to the Gotham City parade scene in Tim Burton’s Batman.