Nick Searcy gone from Twitter

Twitter continues it’s purge of Conservative thinkers, the latest being one of our favorites Nick Searcy. Charles tweets  about Searcy’s dissapearnce from the social media platform.

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

This is why Twitter’s stock is going down.

34 Comments on “Nick Searcy gone from Twitter”

Twitter is self-destructing. Betcha Iowahawk gets whacked or deletes his account.

I bet Searcy was just obeying Chunky’s order to “Delete your account.”

Actually, Fatso. You’re the asshole & you’d wither & die if you couldn’t bleat your stupidity on a daily basis.

4. kbdabear says:

Yet a senator who fantasizes about murdering a fellow senator and Presidential candidate is cheered by the media and your fellow lunatic leftists.

Hey Toot, if Trump is elected, will you join your black brother Sharpton and leave the country?

5. windbag says:

Despite his fascist rhetoric, I’m willing to wager that some time Twitter will ban someone and Chuckles will have a dim bulb flicker to life, realizing that he’s joined forces with the modern-day Nazis. Screaming “shut up” and “fuck off” to play to your audience is one thing, but systematically silencing dissent is another. He’s dumb, but can’t be that blind.

Sort of like Thomas Becket’s demise:

Thomas spent some six years in exile before things calmed down sufficient for him to return to Canterbury. Preaching from the cathedral on Christmas Day 1170, Thomas again displayed his stormy temperament when he excommunicated some of his fellow bishops with the words …’May they all be damned by Jesus Christ!’

Henry became incensed when he heard of this outburst and is said to have uttered the fateful words “Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest!”

Four of Henry’s knights, probably not the brightest of men, took this as a summons to action, and left for Canterbury immediately.

Penance of King Henry II HUKThey reached Canterbury Cathedral on December 29th, where they found Becket before the High Altar, as he had gone there to hear Vespers. One of the knights approached him, and struck Becket on the shoulder with the flat of his sword. It seems that the knights did not at first intend to kill Becket, but as he stood firm after the first blow, the four attacked and butchered him.

• poteen2 says:

Fast approaches the day when Prince Charles the Pudge, (George) Duke of Fruitwater, arises to find that all Digital Twit dissent has been crushed, all enemies banished to outlying areas of higher civilization and all that remain are his 11 Knights of Round King and the Vestal Non Virgins of the Fat Feminist Sisterhood.
      Tis’ then and only then The Twit Fuhrer unleashes his Final Solution for Anti-Social Media domination, tasking his dickless hordes with the subjugation of Zuckerbergland.
      No matter the death of thousands of willing socks they will prevail and Charlie will assume his rightful place in this New World Order,,,,,

The Caliph of FatBook.

• windbag says:

Remember this old Bill Cosby monologue where he talks about getting rid of everyone he doesn’t like, then ends it with the line, “I’m proud of what I am. A bigot. Ain’t but two of us left, and I don’t care for him.”? The left has become what Cosby portrays. They proudly crush dissent and spew hatred.

6. kbdabear says:

Hey Toot, so funny when typos happen… Oh, when OTHER peoples typos happen

7. kbdabear says:

Hey Toot, comedy isn’t something you’re really good at. Just like photography, writing, music, or any of the creative arts.

8. Because olo says:

9. ISpeakJive says:

A CENSOR BUTTON? WHO, ME? (Shoulder shrug, giggle, giggle)

Yes, dummy, every time you block and report you are endorsing censorship. If you could ban Twitter users with a censor button, like you did the 15,000 people on your blog, you’d use it. Absolutely.

I used to follow Nick Searcy but the unrelenting negativity was wearing on me, so I stopped following, and, VOILA, his universe and mine don’t intersect anymore. Doesn’t bother me that he fights with everyone he comes into contact with, not one bit. He’s welcome to it, and I’m sure most of them deserve the blowback. I just don’t care to watch it on a regular basis.

So I don’t. But the last thing I would ever want is the power to prevent him from speaking.

I just do not get the impulse to shut people up, or be happy when they leave. It’s such a pussy move. It really is.

10. ISpeakJive says:

The ultimate hypocrisy. Fatass can dish it out but he cannot take it.

Hey! Fatso! Here’s a weeping wench who LUVS Bernie but was just overwhelmed by the nasty conservatives who answered the phone while she was on a phone bank. Maybe you could buy her a drink or give her some sedatives to calm her down. (Rush played clips from this on Friday). 😆

• Because olo says:

Trump and Sanders both have plenty of dicks batting for them, but from what I’m seeing, the Trump dicks are worse. #NeverTrump is trending, and most of them are Conservatarians.

I have some very (and I mean VERY) conservative friends who are Trump supporters. The GOP has let them down – making promises they don’t keep & pumping up limp candidates like McCain & Romney.

• Minnow says:

Personally, I’d rather see Cruz win than Trump BUT I don’t think he has a snowball’s chance in Hell of winning. Rubio? Forget it….

So, mainly, I want someone who can win against whoever the Dems put out there.

Therefore, go Trump.

• This whole media thing is what’s sick. She’s just a beautiful kid and has no idea about anything. I’m sure she has no idea what Socialism truly is and is oblivious that she’s likely benefited her whole life from Capitalism in the form of health care, technology, wealth and security. She’ll feel like an ass in a few years when she starts to earn money and realizes they want her fucking money to give it to strangers who’s behavior she has no control over. And instead of saving it for HER children they want to give it to stranger’s who don’t save money’s children. Then she’ll regret this pathetic, period induced (likely) blather video.

• Juan Epstein says:

Go be a Jew on campus and then get back to me.

“Dr. Sleepy” perpetuates the racist stereotype of the “Lazy Black Man”.

Fucking disgusting.