The Possible Loss of Constitutional Rights is Funny to Charles Johnson

Make no mistake about it, the death of Supreme Court judge Antonin Scalia could be a death blow to the US Constitution. For decades the Progressive movement has chipped away at religious rights and attempted to go after gun rights. With the death of Scalia, the Hard Left now has a chance to attack those rights and even take away free speech, should one of their own get to fill this empty seat on the Court.

The thought of a court-enabled Progressive Fascist State brings glee to Charles. He  hopes for this outcome and mocks people worried about their Constitutional rights.

Charles wants to silence all those who oppose the Progressive agenda.

119 Comments on “The Possible Loss of Constitutional Rights is Funny to Charles Johnson”

I heard the Unicorn Messiah is going to nominate Eric Holder. 😆

Oh, man. This is going to be nasty.

2. Minnow says:

Drudge finally comments on fact that Scalia was found with a pillow over his head.

I hate to be too conspiratorial, but why the fuck isn’t there going to be an autopsy for Justice Scalia?

The guy looked healthy, maybe a little overweight, but for a 79-year old, pretty damn good shape if you ask me.

3. swamprat says:

Get ready for an epic battle. Obama now has a chance to break the conservative stranglehold on the Supreme Court. https://t.co/EzG9HBzZWo

— Charles Johnson

conservative stranglehold?
    So I guess the Supreme Court reversed abortion, 2nd Amendment restrictions, ObamaCare, Eminent Domain land acquisitions, voting without identification, and property seizures?

Maybe I should follow the news a bit better.

• Minnow says:

epic Barry? I am thinking “epoch” might be closer to the mark.

• Because olo says:

He imagines himself Aragorn.

• Minnow says:

a pet peeve of mine. “Epic” is a poem. “Epoch” is an historical milestone. Epic has been so misused over time that it is now “acceptable”.

I say bullshit.

Leave it to Mr. GED to sniff arrogantly, flip his pony tail and scream his SJW battle cry.

4. windbag says:

Chuckles demonstrates his total ignorance of the significance and context of the current events unfolding.

Stranglehold? Not even close. When the jug-eared Jesus nominates the replacement (which the GOP will rubber-stamp–they couldn’t strand up to him when he ordered the pull-off lane closed near Mount Rushmore, they can’t be trusted to stand up to him on this), the court will be solidly left, but still not a stranglehold.

What a useless tool.

5. Because olo says:

New Obamaphone?

6. pineapple says:

I know it’s the joke site Media Matters but still……

The word they call a slur? It’s “illegal” as in someone here who has broken our laws by unlawfully entering or overstaying their visa …… you know, “illegals”.

Fuck these special snowflakes, their PC shtick is getting old.

7. kbdabear says:

No, a misinformed population is more likely to be a LGF regular and a follower of Toot on Twitter

9. PeteP says:

For Chucky now, it’s all about how Obama can break the conservative “stranglehold” on the SC. No RIP or expressions of sympathy. Stay classy Chuck.

A sickening display of ego and bathos, as the incredibly assholish Kanye begs for a massive bailout from Mark Zuckerberg. I can’t think of a worse investment, unless it would be buying a discount subscription to Fatass’s failed blog. 😆

Trump’s BDS was on flagrant display at the last debate. I wonder how many Trumpers saw it as a shark-jumping moment. I knew Trump was a big BDS guy, but I thought he was toning that libturd-side down for the campaign.

Bush made a lot of mistakes in Iraq, helped along by very bad military advice from the “they’ll welcome us with flowers”-people, but he definitely did not “lie us into war.” The intel was there, pointing at major stockpiles of WMD and an ongoing nuclear weapons program — Saddam made sure everyone thought he was going great guns on those. Read a book, Donald.

He sounds like he’s pandering for Donkey votes.

• PeteP says:

Trump lost me on Bush and Iraq. The “Bush lied, people died” thing is one of the most vicious lies from the left and it was sad to see Trump repeat it during the debate. He’s someone who should know better.

Ace had this quote from Trump’s 2000 book:

The America We Deserve

Consider Iraq. After each pounding from U.S . warplanes, Iraq has dusted itself off and gone right back to work developing a nuclear arsenal. Six years of tough talk and U.S. fireworks in Baghdad have done little to slow Iraq’s crash program to become a nuclear power. The’’ve got missiles capable of flying nine hundred kilometers–more than enough to reach Tel Aviv. They’ve got enriched uranium. All they need is the material for nuclear fission to complete the job, and, according to the Rumsfeld report, we don’t even know for sure if they’ve laid their hands on that yet. That’s what our last aerial assault on Iraq in 1999 was about. Saddam Hussein wouldn’t let UN weapons inspectors examine certain sites where that material might be stored. The result when our bombing was over? We still don’t know what Iraq is up to or whether it has the material to build nuclear weapons. I’m no warmonger. But the fact is, if we decide a strike against Iraq is necessary, it is madness not to carry the mission to its conclusion. When we don’t, we have the worst of all worlds: Iraq remains a threat, and now has more incentive than ever to attack us.

So, shaddap on that, Trumpster.

Gus fell for this. 😆

13. Because olo says:

14. poteen2 says:

“Reading comments at right wing sites today”

Pining for the old days, Charlie? When you weren’t so damn boring.

15. Because olo says:

Note the passive voice. This must mean donkeys did this.

What’s a “water switch?”
      Is that like a valve?

The politicization of this horrific municipal fuck-up is way more horrific than the whole Katrina-episode, and may cost the state of Michigan more than what that hurricane cost Losey-Anna. The post-racial presidency helped turn this into a racial-incident, when it was never about that, or anything like that. Because everything is racial, now. Unless it’s part of the War On Women, in which case it’s sexist AND racist.

• ISpeakJive says:

I grew up thinking the tap water in the United States was the safest in the world. Then I moved to CA where we’d get yearly reports from the water co about how many tests had failed for solvents and heavy metals thanks to old Silicon Valley plants with leaky storage tanks. We started buying our water from water stores (whatta pain in the patoot) then we got fancy and put in a reverse osmosis thingy. I was in Austin once and a leaf came out of the faucet. So much gunk was in the lake water, the hotel had removed the aerators so they wouldn’t get clogged. Gahh.

When I started fixing up houses, it was amazing what came out of some of the faucets, how people had been living, if you can call it living. So much rust it looked like a horror movie, all the blood red water. Yuck.
          And then the house we are in now, a main broke down the street and they stirred up the pipes fixing it. We had brown gravel water flowing thru the toilets that day. Oy.

And don’t get me started on my stories about well water. Double Oy. Oy Oy.

We have an inline filter now on all the water we drink.

16. irongrampa says:

Reading right wing sites ain’t gonna help him be relevant–living in the REAL world might.

Most left wing sites don’t have the intellectual depth to wet both sides of a sheet of paper.

17. Because olo says:

18. Minnow says:

Hey Barry, are you related to Kanye Dumbfuck?

You’re both so good at being sniveling little beggars.

Spit.

How edgy…..

…but you CAN walk around in a sandwich-board sign which screams, “BILLIONS WILL DIE FROM TEH WARMENING!!1!”

Everyone has a little religious faith in them, Fatass. Say a little prayer to Manbearpig. 😆

Fatso would be the first one to scream ‘HERETIC’ at a scoffer of the Warmening.

Fatass McDumbth would throw the first stone…like a girl. Like a girly-girl. With a fat arm, that involved batwings. Much more than jiggly.

Diggin’ this guy’s vibe…

Heh. I got a pingback from Wesley Watkins.

You would have enjoyed the show tonight, which featured a couple of awesome old blues guitar-men, before the real talent (my kid) got up there and blew everyone away, with her new band. Well, that’s how I saw it, anyway. The last guy did a great acoustic set, and killed it on Bowie’s “Andy Warhol.”

A strong Monday night. Made up for a shitty Monday afternoon of bad hockey and work.

No doubt. You gonna post a Utoobage vid?

Around 1976 or so I had to sign up for an elective course, and I chose “The History of Jazz.”
          Unfortunately for me, the class was scheduled for 7:30AM, but the class was great and I never fell asleep. Ragtime, stride piano, New Orleans blues, Chicago blues, big bands, and then awesome happened. An old black guy with an electric twelve string showed up.

It was Robert Jr. Lockwood.

Well, I can’t top Mister Lockwood, but I sure love the idea of waking up to such a master bluesman. Reminds me of the 8am class I had in Music History, where we woke up to African witchcraft drumming, early American jazz, and slaves singing in the cotton-fields. Not necessarily in that order. I loved that class!

I will post some video of the kid singing with her new band, in the near-future. They’ve only had a couple of rehearsals, and a couple of open-mic outings, but they have some good musical feelings happening.

Cool. Gimme a heads up. I don’t monitor these threads as much as I used to due to meatworld, so send an email to the admins. I’ll get it in a year or so.

R.I.P. Justice Scalia…

22. JimboXL says:

Everybody sleeps with a pillow on their face right? If there are two things the Republicans in Washington should do, it is prevent the appointment of a replacement by Obola and scream for an investigation and autopsy.

Too late for the autopsy, but there is absolutely no pressure on the Senate to replace him with another, especially under duress. The Supreme Court is too important for that.
      What amuses me is Bernie demanding a fast appointment and confirmation. That means he knows he’s going to lose the race.

BORKBORKBORK

23. JimboXL says:

…suspiciously after ruining the green fascist pigs green power grab with his most recent vote.

24. Because olo says:

Why did I look back in, to this awful site before going to sleep? I was almost out, and just clicking around…and now this. Who can sleep peacefully? Not me. Not without some drugs…but I don’t have any drugs. Dammit. Well, I guess we can just lie down and contemplate our life, the would-haves and should-haves, and all that. That’s always good for an hour or two. Fucking strawberries! 😡

Sad that young men have to learn the facts of life so damn soon…

26. Because olo says:

Who peed in Gus’ cornflakes?

Because. Stupid.
    2 hours ago
    Occupy Wall Street morons.
    2 hours ago
    You are dumb fuck leftist. Who knew.
    2 hours ago
    Be a leftist idiot. Whatever.
    2 hours ago
    Leftist assholes that support Mao and Stalin want you to know that Henry Kissinger is bad.
    2 hours ago
    Stalinists are mad at people who support Kissinger.
    2 hours ago
    Got no time for your leftist poser bullshit.
    2 hours ago

Gus is okay with urine-soaked cornflakes. When you don’t have milk, you need some kind of moisture to get the grain-meal down. Some people use beer. Not everyone has beer available, at 3pm in the morning. A little pee never hurt anyone, said Gandhi, the Indian Prince of Piss. Sleeping with naked girls, too…good for the prostate. Or something.

This is Mr. David. He’s unimpeachable. 🙂

Before the TwitterShades are drawn, there’s this:

I prefer this speling: RethugliKKKans

That’s just me, though. I’m real like that.

That shit racist as fuck. White thugs be tattooin’ the brothers, for profit. Mad I is!

29. pineapple says:

I laughed.

30. Chunky posted this as a now playing: FORQ, “Lenburu”

Did anything ever happen in that video? I watched for a minute and there was no tune. There was a ton of pretentiousness though. The bass player seemed to really dig his own playing. Like he was trying to hump his bass. Does Chunky really listen to this shit?

• All this shit’s just pretentious garbage. Why is batch in parentheses? What the fuck does it mean anyway? I Googled Lenburu and all I found was more of this shit. Which means these guys have glamorized boring guitar rhythm shit and posted it ad nauseum online. What’s the meaning of the word? Did they make it up?

31. Because olo says:

cc: Icarus Toot.

32. Ha. Bernie’s so much smarter than Shrillabeast. He’s telling these people he’s going to forgive the moronic debt they’ve gotten themselves into. This is how leftists come to power. Money no longer will have meaning. Everything is a human right er something. I’m pretty much past the whole thing.

33. Of course he his. Because he’s dumber than Mike Tyson who also lost tens of millions to find himself penniless. And Lenny Dykstra. And others who are clearly out of control and will squander everything. Now he’s begging Zuckerberg, a Jew for money. I’ve always said he’s a TERRIBLE PERSON and deserves his comeuppance. I don’t care what color he is. I root for the black man but this guy’s a total jerk. And at the end that big assed bitch will dump him. Probably for a Jew. 🙂

34. Because olo says: