Random LGFers are asked to congratulate North Korea for obtaining an H-Bomb!

Jimmy Kimmel’s reporter asked random young people (an impeccable inside source says they post at Little Green Footballs) to congratulate North Korea on having a Hydrogen bomb (in reality the DPRK does not have one, yet). What the reporter does not realize is that LGFers are so stupid they do not need to be prodded into congratulating North Korea because they  admire the rogue nation for its “social justice”, economic justice”, and its version of “Obamacare”.  Alouette was not allowed to give her opinion because nobody cares for the opinions of  smelly, old communists who worship the memory of the passé Joseph Stalin – Kim Jung-un is where it’s at! Also an rather rotund, disheveled, hideous looking homeless senior citizen who kept driveling and shouting “I played guitar for Al Jarreau!” wanted to offer his felicitations to Kim Jong-un  and to warn him about a dangerous group called Vaams Belang!” but was told to take a charity gift of $5 and buy a can of Mountain Dew and some Tostitos.

89 Comments on “Random LGFers are asked to congratulate North Korea for obtaining an H-Bomb!”

1. Doppel milyo says:

Those can’t be LGF’ers.

Although they meet the useful idiot criteria, they are in fact disqualified because they are out of their mother’s basement and interacting out in the world

It’s disturbing to me that made up shit gets posted here. This place used to have street creds.

We used to post facts and stats to debunk and mock Charles Johnson and LGF, but now it seems that DoD has devolved into using inane cheap shots without substance, which is exactly what Charles does.

If it sounds like I’m grinding my teeth, I am. This place used to be so much better.

2. Doppel milyo says:

I remember a time when LGF was populated by doctors, lawyers, teachers, musicians, educators, military personnel, scholars and average citizens.
    Basically it was the smartest commenting class in the history of the blogosphere.
    It was a tough room. You better come to the discussion having done your homework.
    And come with sense of humor , or no fucking fruit cup!

and he’s whittled it down to a dozen splodeydope wannabes, basement dwellers, washed up menopausal hippies, and various flotsa

LGF is the laughing stock of the blogosphere.

Fake? She sent the email dumbass. It’s real. Not a made-up fantasy like the world you live in.

FINALLY! Some Gorebull warmening in NE Ohio!
    It’s SNEAUXING!!!!! 😯

• Because olo says:

Knock on wood, this fricking monsoon fall seems to be over in the west, and we seem to be getting into a nice el nino pattern. Sunny, and upper 40’s as far as the eye can see. And the mountains are overstocked with snow, so plenty of water this summer. California’s getting all the water now, and they’re welcome to every drop.
      Bout time.

5. Captain Death says:

Heracles you have Alouette pegged correctly “a smelly old Communist”.

• Because olo says:

Wasn’t she one of the Rosenberg truthers? That’s a new ‘thing’ these days. She was ahead of the curve.

• Menachem says:

Leah aka alouette aka Vicious Babushka has returned to her Bolshevik roots.
      After a religious Chabad Chassidik sojourn with 10 kids ,some rabbis , she went back and even tweeted (22 hours ago according to her account) on Shabbat.

6. Captain Death says:

Has LGF even mentioned the ISIS inspired shooting in Philadelphia?

7. Because olo says:

Twosies…

What a fascinating topic, Toot. Keep speaking truth to power, Toot. 😆

8. Because olo says:

There’s gotta be something racist in there…

9. Because olo says:

• OLT's Alinsky, Suck My Balls says:

She could have stopped at “threw up”.

• Because olo says:

Yea, that be some hurlworthy purple prose. O.M.G. 😆

Righteous , barf-worthy prose. How in the world did he manage to marry Robin Wright? Is she equally dim-witted?

Yes, Penn’s purple prose is teh suck, but two things:

1 – At least somebody allowed him to write an article for them. You? Nope.
            2 – At least Penn can find his dick. Yours hasn’t been seen by anyone since the pannus came to Culver City to hang out.

That is all.

• Minnow says:

As if Barry could have done better!!???

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

• Because olo says:

What’s Toot admitting? If you get drunk enough, you stop having any concern for your most prized penis penis penis lol? So that’s what happened? Rode his bike pickled and lost his prized pickle?

• ISpeakJive says:

Sean Penn can’t use a laptop, but all the “technology” of his phone was sizzling his brain.

I have a feeling his brain has been fried by something else. Possible drug-related? Hence the interest in Shorty?

The marriage to the Material Girl probably short-circuited his brain cells.

He was born and raised a Hollywood Lefty, the son of an actual Communist organizer. The apple didn’t fall far. As his writing shows, he’s a second or third-rate pseudo-intellectual. It cracks me up that he’s being linked to Madonna again in the tabloids. Two great minds. 😆

Heheh. Chunky’s gloating was ill-advised. 😆

Meanwhile 70 going on 17 Cher demands a mayor be placed in front of a firing squad and Montel Williams Advocates shooting the Oregon protesters ON SIGHT. Neither account suspended.

12. Because you're dumb says:

So I was pining for the holidays and I played this holiday favorite.

Yeah they’re pretty, they’re cute. Let’s face it they’re adorable. It’s Wilson Phillips people! And it’s an exquisite duet of sweet female voices. But dont forget the genetic gifts they got. These are not light weights. They did this which blew my socks off.

They’re such naturals!

They can sing, alright.

• Because you're dumb says:

I know your kids are great singers. And my whole family are musicians. My wife plays twenty instruments and sings like a songbird. And it’s second generation too. Her parents were both life long organists with master’s degrees in music. My brother-in-law is like a fricking keyboard genius. And my other brother-in-law who passed away was a Fulbright scholar who studied in Germany. Believe me. These people have your Bach. 🙂

So I really appreciate that these beautiful ladies weren’t wasting time looking in the mirror or preening but instead were LISTENING. And this is the wonderful result.

I really enjoy that you, Octo & others enjoy good music. Dad was an operatic tenor and one Sis got his talent. Hubby is an orchestra conductor. Me? People PAY me not to sing. 😆

I can’t sing at all, either, but we had a lot of talent in that area on both sides. My Mom had a great soprano voice I didn’t really appreciate as a kid, but she used to lead the church hymns. My wife can sing and plays piano, with 15 years of lessons under her belt as a kid. She performed in a high school touring group. The daughters both sing beautifully, and harmonize effortlessly with each other — kind of like the Wilson Phillips girls, but not quite as famous. 😉

Singing is probably the purest form of musical expression. Dancing, too, but I think singing is slightly higher on the artistic scale. Great singers reveal their great souls. So do great dancers, though…I’m not gonna argue with myself about this. Gotta watch the football. 🙂

• pineapple says:

It’s so nice not to be encumbered with a team in the playoffs….. again!

I’m also sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the great news on Tuesday that I no longer have a football team to root for. It was a nice 50 year run of ups and downs…. mostly downs.

No Padres…… you will not fill the void.

I heard that every team west of the Mississippi is moving to LA. Gonna be a tad crowded, on Sundays.

Good football watchin’ this weekend, aside from the KC whitewash of Houston. The Bengals can’t keep their rabid dogs leashed at crunch-time, and then fumble away a sure win. The Vikings miss a chip-shot FG to lose a game they led the whole way, in the Freezer Bowl. Now, the Pack and the Wild Savage Redskins are slugging it out, with our old pal Kirk Cousins suddenly being a bona fide NFL star, after a fine career at MSU, and a slow start in the pros.

• pineapple says:

If this clown is for the Redskins then I’m a Packer fan today.

I just can’t root for GB. Too many years of frustration, envy and hate. They’re always better than us, no matter what. A little nothing-town in nowheresville, with cheeseheads, and they get the best of us every year.

Two-Lunch Willis aside, I like the Redskins story this year. RGIII turned out to be a bust, and everyone thought the season was over. Cousins had a great local rep, but nobody expected him to pull off anything like the late-season charge he’s led. He looks very solid, very professional. He’s really matured, and he’s got an arm on him.

Of course the Packers pulled away after I posted that. I have that kind of power. Or, Rogers has that kind of power. Oh, well.

• OLT's Prefers to Spell it "Whinging" says:

What was that weird modulated low voice?

Oof. Scary. Uncanny valley-ish.

Pretty sure your cot is almost covering those bases.

#sonottrending

15. Minnow says:

Lena “I eat way too much” Dunham is now BRAGGING about how SHE led the idiot Sean Penn to Chapo and whining because SHE isn’t the center of attention.

Sorry.

But that is ONE fucked up C**T.

Color me surprised.

16. pineapple says:

A movie the loony libtards don’t want you to see….. fuck em’. I hope it adds to Shitlary’s woes.

I understand the movie doesn’t mention Shrillary by name, even though it points up intel failures up the giggy. That’s a severe oversight, imho. I want to see it, though.

In the hockey forum I frequent, there’s an ongoing betting pool on the day’s games. Stupid sexist men have taken to posting girl-oriented pics of their picks, such as this guy picking the Kings. It’s terrible, and very problematic. Some of these girls are barely of legal age. Just awful.

Still, you have to play, to win. We don’t make the rules.

18. pineapple says:

Mexican actress Kate del Castillo helped Sean Penn set up a meeting with El Chapo.

I remember her from a 1998 novela when I lived in Mexico, I had a crush on her.

I’ve heard it said that they set up El Chapo? If that is the case their lives are in danger one would think.

I don’t think Penn was trying to set up El Chapo, and I think he would have trouble setting up an email account, without assistance. I think the Mexican authorities got wind of this egotistical enterprise somehow, and then used the idiot Penn’s info to help pinpoint the drug lord’s location, so they could nab him. Penn was on the side of the murderous outlaw, as his article strongly suggests. Whether the details will matter to El Chapo’s friends is unclear. Most likely, there’s another Jefe ready to take over the job that’s been conveniently vacated. Nothing will stop the flow of drugs, as long as this massive black market exists. Nothing stops big money.

• poteen2 says:

I agree. But still, what’s the line on Spicoli surviving the decade?

That’s a good question. There’s a long way to go, and Mexican prisons have different levels of porosity. El Chapo obviously had different conditions, than your average prisoner. What will he have now? Who is still on his side? He seems very compromised, but who the hell knows what’s really going on?

Read for yourself, and be amazed: http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/el-chapo-speaks-20160109

This is classic Bad Writing 101. Penn thought he was channeling Hunter S. Thompson, ca.1972. How many bad writers have hung themselves with that moldy rope, I wonder? 😆

Tips on safe pissing in empty Mountain Dew bottles, however, will merit you a retweet. Please. This is becoming a real problem.

21. kbdabear says:

If you ran Twitter it would be out of business inside of a year, or a zombie service like MySpace

• Minnow says:

“If I ran Twitter…..”

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha – joke of the Century Barry!

YOU run Twitter!???

Right!

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha.

The only thing you can run is your mouth.

You idiot.

22. swamprat says:

“A passenger in the vehicle attempted to assist the shooter and was able to leave the scene before police arrived. His identity and whereabouts are unknown,” according to police.

A third person in the car was arrested along with the shooter and has been charged.

Mohamed Elmi, 31, and Mohamed Salad, 29, both of Calgary, each face the following charges:

Attempted murder
    Discharge firearm with intent to endanger life
    Unauthorized possession of a firearm
    Unauthorized possession of a firearm in a vehicle
    Possession of firearm with altered or defaced serial number
    Aggravated assault
    Pointing a firearm
    . They shouldn’t feel disenfranchised seeing as how a Muslim is mayor of the city of Calgary. Three guys involved, so not a lone nut. This wasn’t a robbery by the look of it, although that would make more sense. Doesn’t make sense.

Gus has left such a goldmine of garageboy tonight, I am worried that Paki will start feeling overworked, and start demanding recompense. I mean, rocks cost money.

24. kbdabear says:

RIP David Bowie

Death Explotation Mode activated.

Level: #1 Bowie Fan.

• KGB says:

Meh. When it comes to giving, I’m pretty much out of fucks for those whose life was lived in direct contrast to most of the things I believe in.