Gus_802 is having a change of heart

Gus_802 has been one of DoD’s top targets over the years. His shilling for Charles and attempts to out people’s identities has made him one of the most hated people online. Recently Gus_802 has been having a change of heart on political matters. He no longer comments at LGF and now attacks the Left regularly on Twitter. He mocks the latest progressive talking point that inequality led to the rise of ISIS.

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

I found more anti-Progressive tweets by Gus.

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

It looks like Gus has left the cult.

139 Comments on “Gus_802 is having a change of heart”

Don’t be too sure, Daedalus. He vacillates wildly. On the other hand, it does seem like his swings to the Right are increasing in frequency and intensity. Late at night, he turns into a regular conservative scold, right before passing out.

It will be interesting to see how long it takes Fatass to block him and ban him. If it was anyone else, it would have happened long ago. Gus is one of the three or four people who retweet Chunky regularly — I don’t think he’ll let go of that sycophancy easily, unless Gus stops playing along.

IF Gussy turns, and that’s a big IF, he’ll start to get in trouble with the local riff-raff first like Killgore. However, I think I saw someone mention that he stopped posting at the swamp? If so, his expiration date may be sooner. 😆

Like this one, where Gus is perpetrating the blasphemous notion that both sides have issues which need fixing. Chunky is “All Conservatives Are Insane Racist Gun-Nuts,” all the time. It’s a big problem for Der Fatass.

And here’s Chunky raving and spittle-flying, babbling his nonsense. When a stewbum-hobo sounds more sane and balanced than you, it might be time to check out some new meds. 😆

Apparently, you are a borderline-apostate now. Why isn’t Chunky doing the following?

6. Because olo says:

“Gus802 has been one of DOD’d top targets over the ears.”

Yeah. something like that.

He’s on a roll. I think the cracks about him being “uneducated” really got under his skin. 😆

#butthurt 😆

No college degree. Uneducated. Like Bill Gates?

Abe Lincoln, Andrew Carnegie, Benjamin Franklin, Dave Thomas (Wendy’s), David Geffen…the list of “uneducated people” is long and illustrious.

• Because olo says:

Gus just put his finger on the kingpin sleeper issue of the day. I think the lumpen, particularly the white lumpen, are finally starting to figure out that the donkeys don’t love them any more. In fact they hate them. With the heat of 1000 suns.

This is…something. Not sure how I feel about it. Taking a verbal putdown isn’t going to stop future terror-attacks, I know that.

9. windbag says:

Is Gus in rehab or something? I mean, there’s an odd coherency to some of his stuff.

10. Because olo says:

Isn’t that kind of oxymoronic, Fatass? I mean, if they were trying to hide, they just wouldn’t label themselves at all.

But why would a person hide behind a 15+ years-old photograph? It’s almost as if you’re ashamed. 😆

(you should be)

• Because olo says:

I dunno bout you, but I’m ashamed of him. And I’m ashamed that my upstanding penis penis penis lol is besmirched by him being its namesake.

11. Because olo says:

OMG!!1! 😆

How about the Nazi-salute, eh? 😆

You’re a mental-case, Fatass. But you’re our mental-case.

• JimboXL says:

Why profile Muslims, I mean there are so many white 80 year old nuns in wheel chairs and children in leg braces flying planes into buildings, shooting up developmental centers and trying to kill people for drawing cartoons of Muhammed. Some progressive pig needs to explain why everyone has to be punished when a specific group is committing the same acts over and over again in the same name.

13. Because olo says:

Penis penis penis lol.

14. Because you're dumb says:

@theAuthoritah Just so you know, the person tweeting at you is a far right psycho who’s been stalking me online for many years.
    58 minutes ago

So much fail in one article, presented to libturded maroons like the God’s Honest Truth. One scarcely knows where to begin. But, that Shepard Fairey “Earth In Crisis” ball hanging from the Eiffel Tower is a good place to begin the guffawing… 😆

Amazing.

Yep. The GOP wants to behead non-muslims and force shari’a down our throats. Pheew.

• pineapple says:

He always forgets that his loony progressive pals even call him out on his idiocy.

• Minnow says:

I think Barry is enamored by this guy’s name because he doesn’t actually understand how his name is pronounced.

Get your running shoes on Barry.

• JimboXL says:

Why would anyone donate to prop up such hate? Ted Cruz standing at a debate podium talking about financial responsibility is equivalent to ISIS burning people alive in cages and throwing people off of buildings. You have to be a lunatic to actually be agreeing with that. Even the other tweeter couldn’t go along with it? Simply amazing to behold.

• Minnow says:

This one time at band camp, there was this insufferable, know-it-all prick who thought he knew everything about simply everything and that everyone adored him. Of course, no one did, and he was actually an uneducated idiot who spent more time making an ass of himself than anything else.And he never knew when to shut up. And he really deserved to have his front teeth pushed in, and his nose broken – and maybe have a flute shoved up his ass….

-this one time at band camp.

19. Minnow says:

Barry, you are an embarrassment to this country. Identifying the GOP with ISIS. And then, actually (pompously) typing this shit out and posting it on the internet?

How can you be that fucking stupid?

Someone or something put the screws to him. I can’t think of any other explanation, unless he’s posing, still hoping for recognition from the left.

• Minnow says:

It boggles the mind to see how Barry wastes his life here on the internet. He has nothing else going for him than this nonsense that he spews every waking hour.

And the waste of it all is that he truly is an ignoranus that no one respects or cares for.

Some day at band camp, Barry is gonna go down. I just cannot wait for that day.

If you look at his replies, no one is really going after him, as they would with someone important. If Sally Kohn, Markkkos, Ploufer, Podesta, anyone with any standing posts something on Twitter that is this ridiculous, they receive retweets of derision with a challenging reply. Fatass goes not get this – therefore, he will NEVER be a force on Twitter, and sorry pal – 27 retweets from your sycophants – not even important.

You’re a nobody on the internet
        You’re a nobody on Twitter
        You’re a nobody on Facebook

• JimboXL says:

When even other hateful progressives are backing away from your statements about people they hate as well then it might be time to reasses your views.

20. pineapple says:

I missed Obozo’s speech tonight but found it on YouTube.

He’s rendered himself worthless.

We have a whole year of this lame duck flappy eared asshole to go. Yikes!

The Unicorn Messiah is a nothing of a man. He’s as bad as our very worst fears, from the day of his idiotic election and, God help us, re-election. He has imbeciles like Loretta Lynch and John Effin’ Kerry in powerful positions, wasting skin and oxygen. I can’t watch him on TV without changing the channel, but I read his incredibly daft, clueless speech. He should stick to the climate change glurge, and just forget about pretending to care about terrorists. Sub that part out, to a better actor. Make Donny Deutsch the Czar Of Homeland Posing.

13 months to go and he’s more dangerous than ever because he’s got nothing to lose and no one has the cojones to stop him.
        Hell, BS could snag BO as VP.

21. pineapple says:

This is proper use of skin here.

22. pineapple says:

Poor libs.

23. swamprat says:

BAN TERRORISTS FROM BUYING ASSAULT WEAPONS!!!!!

Uh, really? Why don’t we arrest them instead?

So we have to “check” everyone buying “assault weapons” to make sure they are not terrorists?

Why don’t we ban them from becoming California tax bureaucrats?

Best president ever.

24. swamprat says:

It would be funny if they weren’t so earnest and transparent.

25. swamprat says:

How I wish some terror plot were stopped by an illegal fully automatic weapon.

Preferably owned by a elderly gay black Republican.

Or a “white hispanic” Democrat.

26. Minnow says:

I tried listening to Preezy Shitforbrains but he repulses me with his lies so badly that I cannot even listen. I refuse to.

He is a disgrace to our country.

Spit.

27. Minnow says:

I have one comment for Preezy Shitforbrains:

“Farook you pal.”

• Minnow says:

I knew this one little Arab kid growing up. His name was Faruhk. I think that spelling is close anyway.

Anyway, I knew him from grade school through High School. Anyhow, long abouts 10th Grade, I found myself in this “other High School” (on the other side of town) because I was there for a swim meet.

Apparently, he had moved – or he ended up over there because of where he lived. Anyhow, he was suddenly on the opposite team.

And, I was totally unaware of the fact that he was even there until after the meet in the locker room.

At that point, everyone else had showered, gotten dressed and split. For some reason, I found myself there in the locker room, alone with little Fahruhk (however it was spelled). There he was whimpering and crying as he sat there on the bench in the locker room.

I asked him what was wrong.

He broke into tears because he didn’t know how to tie his shoelaces. Would I help?

Of course I did, and then taught him how to do it.

The guy was beyond words… beyond communication. He was so ecstatic that he finally knew how to tie his shoes.

I wonder whatever happened to him.

So, anyway…. Arabs are like everyone else… dumb, gay, hateful, nice. Whatever, I will give anyone the benefit of the doubt. But at this point in my life, Arab boy…. you fuck with me, I may not be quite as nice.

So be forewarned fore-ook.

My high school had about 3 Arabs in it, out of about 3000 kids. We call that “The Golden Ratio.” Heheh.

One of them was a great kid who, unfortunately, had two names, which were the same name. Ghanem Ghannam, I believe. He took a lot of abuse, until he grew up and played on the football team. He set some records in the weight room. Nobody made fun of his name anymore.

Another one was this beautiful girl who sat next to me in French, for a whole semester. She had huge boobs. Her last name was “Awad.” She was super-nice, and never got less than an “A” in any class — she was in med school, the last I heard.

• Because olo says:

Makes a big difference whether they’re Christian or Muslim (or something else), but it also makes a bigger difference who they are individually. And as we’re learning, the same goes for the women. The psycho ones are just as psycho as the psycho guys.

And psycho women are bad, bad news.

It’s true. You never wanted to be handed over to the squaws, back in the day. They always went straight for the groin, in the most painful way they could devise.

This terrorist wench remains a mysterious character. She had a fake name, and was supposedly “vetted thoroughly” by this administration’s security protocols. What a joke on us, eh? And we should be comfortable with thousands of new Syrian refugees, mostly of fighting-age. 😯

Too bad the neighbor bought their guns, and too bad he checked himself into a mental hospital after the atrocity. Nothing fishy about that.

And is Unicornhole saying “ISIL” just to bother people? Becuz we say “ISIS,” ’round these parts. 😆

The NO FLY LIST is an arbitrary list that is pure and utter bullshit. Ted Kennedy was on and off it from time to time. You cannot deny the right to purchase arms to American citizens who have committed NO CRIME.

Of course, let’s not forget that the NO FLY LIST is compiled by the administration. I’m sure no one from the TEA Party groups or prominent Republican activists wouldn’t suddenly find themselves on the NO FLY LIST.

• OLT's There Should Be A Law Of Physics says:

He says “ISIL” because it denies the existence of Israel.

It’s one of his many little clever “fuck you”s to the American people.

Of course. He never misses a chance to slip in one of those.

• Because olo says:

That’s alright. Israel would like to deny existence to ISIL.

• pineapple says:

You’re seeing “Daesh” being used more often. I’m surprised Obozo hasn’t gone to that acronym yet because it removes the letter “I” for “Islamic”.

What does “Daesh” mean you ask? Keith Ellison, the worthless Muslim representative from Minnesota uses the term “Daesh”.

It’s simply the acronym for “ISIL” in the Arabic alphabet.

I’m surprised The Rotund Jazzy Ponytail isn’t on this like it was a jumbo sized bag of Cheetos.

In his little pea-brain, it’s just short jumps from “mocker” to “stalker” to “terrorist”. 🙄 😆

Oh! Another $40 for the GoFundMe site.
    Again – another “Anonymous” and someone named Caley Bovee – who appears to be an artist that lives in Colorado. No Twitter account that I can see but maybe she’s in love with the avatar. Interesting…the two donations always come in on the heels of one another. First one from Anonymous and THEN one from an “individual.” Hmmm…..maybe manipulation of who’s who? Changing the names around so that you don’t realize he’s taking the individual’s donation and then making a second donation to himself.

Just a little too odd and coincidental to me.

Your explanation sounds very plausible, Arachne. It’s just nutty how he’ll go a month or two with no action, and suddenly, after we have a thread mocking his fail, he gets a double-banger. Heheh….you’re fooling nobody but yourself, Fatass. 😆

• Because you're dumb says:

It reveals he doesn’t always pay attention to it. But when he does he does something idiotically conspicuous in a close time frame. What a jackwad.

And it’s an interesting situation there. His page is listed as an “Arts” GoFundMe page – however, his appears are always based in politics and “defeating” the right. He’s basically a LIAR. He isn’t asking you to fund his ART – it’s not like he’s writing songs, etc. – he’s asking you to fund his failure to get a job.

Wonder how well he’s surviving. Social Security, if he’s even getting it, would be the bare minimum, which is like $1000 – No one is buying from his Amazon Store. Oh, speaking of that – did I tell you, CHARLES, that I am on vacation next week from work and I and my charge card will be spending about $1000 at an Amazon Store for Christmas Shipping? Yes indeed – LEGAL INSURRECTION’s Amazon Store. And no doubt my boss will again give me an Amazon gift card in the range of $500 – which I will also use through Legal Insurrection.

Aww, Fuckface – think how much of that you’re missing.

• kbdabear says:

I figure that Toot has some sort of female companion who has a regular paying job and is paying the bills. That’s where the “we” comes in.

I doubt very much that he has a female companion of any type. Maybe a plastic fantastic inflatable buddy, and that’s probably from the Village People collection (the cowboy, most likely).

• Because olo says:

I hope he didn’t get a mail-order bride from Pakistan. Although that might explain a few things.

31. Because olo says:

And?

Oh how very fucking clever, shitbag – he’s waving to the crowd but you want to make him appear to give a Nazi salute.

Snake spit has more elevation than you.

32. Because olo says:

Americans Pearl Harbor’d a LOT of anti-Japanese sentiment, during WWII. Just a lot of racist American ugliness, there. Bad people, the Yanks.

33. pineapple says:

People! That’s what they want!

34. pineapple says:

Viscous_Slobushka’s stupidity on display again.

35. Because you're dumb says:

And all that time she misunderstood their direction to go forth and spread peace, thinking instead….pieces.

36. Because you're dumb says:

Well that was brainless.

But oh well Katy Perry!

37. pineapple says:

Test

We're up to $3310 and counting… beating the lesser Charles Johnson who took over 7 months to reach less money. We did it in 19 days. Thank you to everyone who lives their pro-life, pro-free speech values.Posted by Charles C. Johnson on Monday, December 7, 2015