Charles makes an admission

Mr. Toot’s obsession over Charles C Johnson is one of the most bizarre obsessions to behold.  Well  Charles lets the cat out of the bag for his obsession over his name sake.

Cuck Obsessed

Charles admits he needs attention, thus confirming his irrelevancy.

90 Comments on “Charles makes an admission”

1. kbdabear says:

Twitter “hits” as in they saw it and moved on.

Retweets about Ginger sit in the single digits. But 1500 people SAW the Tweets, so Toot is telling his cultists “1500 HITS, I’M BACK, BABY!!!”

2. kbdabear says:

Keep Tweeting about Ginger, Toot!

It may annoy the shit out of your casual followers but it amuses us, and it got you a Special Guest Star Appearance on fellow anal obsessive Bob Cesca’s podcast

3. pineapple says:

Think about this.

With all the obsessive stalking of Ginger 7/24/365 by Fatso, Ginger released an 111 page court document TODAY naming everyone he’s suing and….

FATSO – WASN’T – EVEN – MENTIONED – ONCE – IN – 111 – PAGES.

That’s sad….. naaaaa it’s fucking hilarious!

4. kbdabear says:

Courts have a higher burden of proof as to what constitutes “white supremacist hate groups” beyond “people who Toot doesn’t like”

5. dezes157 says:

Chuck, the legal mans window licking idiot thinks lawyers and not judges call the shots. https://twitter.com/Green_Footballs/status/655573102735175680?lang=en

6. kbdabear says:

3 retweets, they must keep missing it. But the important thing is the HITS, baby!

7. Because olo says:

Something to do with Virgin?

8. Because olo says:

9. ISpeakJive says:

A chicken has more followers than Toot and more meaningful tweets.

Charles made an emission? Hold your noses and stop the presses.

11. ISTE says:

I am really happy

Thanks buddy…

12. ISTE says:

legs!!!!!

13. kbdabear says:

Toot sure loves to smell his own farts, doesn’t he

Name anyone who is genuinely important who dances around over Twitter hits and shares

8 retweets. You’ve got ’em reeled in, Toot!

Awesome. Charles Johnson can’t win a fight with the girls, can’t punch up without losing, so he finds a mirror image to attack.

14. kbdabear says:

Looks like Toot is hitting the bong….

Question. Did the answer get published? If federal court, it’s on PACER and I can get it. However! Can I just say I read enough briefing during the week and I’m not so inclined to read more.

Anyone seen Octo?

After Michigan’s last second heart rending, soul crushing loss to Michigan State, I hope he’s not out running amok and setting innocent couches afire or having a Ray Finkle “LACES OUT!!” type psychotic episode! 😮

I’m okay, thanks. Haven’t had a shock like that in some time, but Michigan has given the wife and I some bad jolts over the years. The Colorado Hail Mary, the Appy State Shitshow, the last decade of sad decline, and now this. “The Play,” I think we’ll call it. I’ve seen about 20 replays this morning, as I gear up to watch the Lions stink up Ford Field against the rebuilding Bears.

Onward and upward. 😆

We sure do, Gus!

Watching your Twitter timeline is like watching a drunken circus geek biting the heads off chickens while crapping his pants over and over and over and over etc. 😆

Face it?

We can’t turn away.

Gus is the train wreck of Twitter and life itself.

All we can do is watch in horrified yet amused fascination. 😆

It sneauxed here in NE Ohio yesterday & this morning. 😯

• Because olo says:

Oh, hell. It’s near record high around here. I was in Spokane Friday, and it was 80. 😛

We had a torrential downpour of sleet, mid-afternoon yesterday. There’s sneaux Up North. It’s on. 😯

(it’s October 18th) 😆

WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE FROM GOREBULL WARMENING!!! 😯

Either that, or the New Ice Age. Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire, I hold with those who favor fire. But, if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate to say that for destruction, ice is also great, and would suffice.

Amazon going after fake and vindictive reviewers.

One of the earliest offendors against Pam’s book, no?

Publicly sent the troops even before the book was published, right?

I found Gus.

22. Because olo says:

Yeah, right. Ignore your betters.

23. Well, well,well,, just a deep thought for shallow minds of the commie world.

What was your new cult leader Ms Clinkston doing down loading the past comm. of Colin Powell as Sec. of State with British Prime Min. Tony Blair, etal and many others.

Odd that uh?

24. At least he doesn’t call them “retweets” anymore (since they aren’t). We can take credit for that.

25. I have to admit that this was hilarious:

What? No retweets on your hard-hitting tweet??

• kbdabear says:

The “river of blood from mass shootings” isn’t coming from those waving Gadsen flags, most of them are coming from social outcasts who identify with the dogma that Toot promotes.

Meanwhile, 99.999999999999 percent of adult male muslims just want to invent clocks and cure cancer according to Toot, just ignore what the muzzies themselves are saying, it’s “just for domestic consumption”

A little dramatic, aren’t we?
      Odd that we haven’t heard from you regarding the “River of Blood” flowing out of Chicago. Or from fallen police officers.

I remember trying doorknobs, but this works much better. Love the bloody aftermath. 😈

Some people might think it’s kind of quaint and romantic, for the bride to remain semi-virginal during the wedding ceremony, even if it’s not exactly factual. At the same time, Jenna Jameson fought harder to retain her virtue than some of these liberated gals. Not judging! 😉

29. kbdabear says:

ICYIITHFTAETITT (In case you ignored it the first time and every time I tweeted it)

• kbdabear says:

Two retweets, probably from the same followers who retweeted it the other times.

Time to do your end zone dance over the HITS and SHARES, Toot…

30. kbdabear says:

And the best way to raise the collective IQ of Twitter is for Toot to spend the day trying to unfuck the code that he fucked up.

I want to take this opportunity to apollygize to Abu, for that Lions “victory.” I don’t think I’ve ever seen an uglier win. The refs seemed confused, over which way the money was dictating.

I hate it when I’m rooting against the home team, and they refuse to lose. 😡

32. Because you're dumb says:

It’s sad and unseemly Chunk’s resentment toward young handsome successful wholesome people. Steven Crowder is 28 years old, a newly wed, a devout Christian, a MMA expert, a successful comedic actor, TV personality and a minor right wing celebrity. IOW he’s accomplished under age 30 what a fat old bitter has-been sideman to other famous men and scumbag leftist will never accomplish.

33. kbdabear says:

Innocent? Only if you believe serial liar and race arsonist Sharpton.

The jogger was gang raped and beaten nearly to death. If they’re “innocent” it’s probably because the other dozen thugs were blocking their access to the victim

• poteen2 says:

So was the girl in the park raped or not Charlie? Yes she was you pathetic little worm. And they got the guy who did it. One of them anyway. And no they didn’t execute him.
      So as per usual,, you have nothing.

So, are you now on the side of the shitbags that beat up and raped the jogger, Chuck? I just want to be sure.