Supporting the 2nd Amendment is racist

The Race Detective taught his minions very well, they see racism everywhere. Our favorite Jihadi apologist Curious Lurker in response to Stanley Sea’s anti-gun rant, states that the racist mask is coming off!

Guns are racist

Being pro-2nd Amendment is now racist!

49 Comments on “Supporting the 2nd Amendment is racist”

1. livefreeor die says:

Of course it is. So is freedom of expression and freedom of religion at America’s biggest trainwreck of a blog.

2. Honest to God, the Leftoid in this country has truly become a social disease. Just by the fact of their ignorance and abject refusal to apply reason and logic to their positions bespeaks the defective nature of discourse in this society. What frightens me is that these people are able to vote.

• trans gender pineapple says:

This idiot Furious Burka has a broken brain ….. no fixing stupid dolts like her.

Oh……then add Islam to the mix….

She’s the type of “person” to keep guns away from.

Stanley Seahag too…. another broken bitch.

• windbag says:

Social Disease. One of my favorite songs.

3. I hate to say this, but these same dolts truly believe that our Constitution, our very national soul is “racist!” This will not end well.

4. Because olo says:

***cough Harriett Tubman cough***

5. Because olo says:

Now for something completely different. I give you Morticia Clinton.

• Hippy Potimouse says:

I just got a woody…

• ISTE says:

I love you Charles! I want you to be the father of my children. I long to spend hot passionate nights with you covered in sweat and Cheetos dust. I realize I am vastly overweight, but we are made for each other. We can enjoy wonderful nights exploring each others’ endless folds of fat. Hey Charles. remember how we used to play “Hide the Cheeto?” I still have the video you made.

I need more beer….

• trans gender pineapple says:

Hippy Potimouse I see you’ve replaced your comment again!

You are now living in his head……. not bad for 5 bucks.

6. ISTE says:

OK… I think probing is done. Cost us $15 and we had a good laugh.

Now, the adults in here will post the results.

7. windbag says:

The 1st amendment is racist because it’s the one black hide behind justifying calling each other ni##er.

The 3rd amendment is racist because soldiers didn’t ever want to be quartered in slaves’ houses.

How long do we have to play this silly game?

8. pineapple is not PC says:

Yea and the “Well Regulated” part… they don’t have a clue what that means.

I almost get the sense that they think “regulated” means government regulated. Silly libs.

9. Because olo says:

Yeah, and so was Watergate. Your point?

What part of she lied, didn’t provide requested security is partisan. Oh. And what’s this we’re hearing that Sidney the Snake has business going on in Libya.

10. Because olo says:

So Toot’s smarter than Dr. Carson. 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

11. ISTE says:

I love the 2nd amendment. Ten gunshots later and the apartment complex I live in went totally quiet. No loud music, no yelling ans screaming… silence.

Time to go to bed and sleep peacefully you may say. Nope.. in about 45 minutes the cops and EMT trucks will arrive sirens blaring

They normally leave quietly a few minutes later Dead people are in no hurry.

LOL.. shit it is quiet here… strange..

12. Because olo says:

Heeeeeeee’s back! Tweet, Toot. Tweet!

13. […] The Diary of Daedalus notes that supporting the 2nd Amendment is now racist […]