We’ve seen this story before.

We’ve seen this story before. The media can’t wait to blame white people en masse for an atrocity perpetrated by a lone psychopath, whose father abandoned him and whose mother is apparently a basket case.

Charles Johnson can’t wait to put the blame on someone who had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Harper photoshop

Remember your honkification of George Zimmerman, Charles? We do… as if it matters.

And btw, Charles, Jim Hoft‘s got nothin’ on you. At least he never tried to redefine the word “bogus.”

Breivik Influences graph

77 Comments on “We’ve seen this story before.”

1. Daedalus says:

White or Mixed race, it’s really irrelevant what race this guy was. He was a bigot who targeted Christians. That’s where the focus needs to be. Both Charles and Hoft are distracting from the real issue here which is anti-Christian bigotry.

2. Chunk’s never had anything go viral, so he’s obviously pissed.

In order for something on his site to go viral, Chunky has to depend on the user submitted material that various Islamist sympathizers post on his landfill of a website.

3. Pakimon {_(",)_} says:

Rut Roh.

Looks like the landlord found some of Gus’ “skidmarked” underwear in the dishwasher and isn’t too happy. 😮

• Pakimon {_(",)_} says:

Apparently the landlord read Gus the riot act and Gus is miffed that the landlord wasn’t more understanding.

A dishwasher is basically a washing machine… isn’t it? 😆

• Pakimon {_(",)_} says:

The landlord must’ve confiscated Gus’ stash of Sterno and ditch-weed to hold as collateral for rent payment and dishwasher repair so Gus is pouting.

• Pakimon {_(",)_} says:

The landlord’s pointed remarks about how Gus should prepare to weather the cold Colorado winter in a cardboard box has got Gus sulking big time 😆

• Pakimon {_(",)_} says:

And so… in a rare occurrence… Gus toddles off to bed sober and straight and he’s not too happy about it.

But why is Gus angry with Bill Maher?

You don’t suppose he’s Gus’ landlord, do you?

Naw… that would be too good to be true. 😆

4. Daedalus says:

It still have a suspicion that Mercer read LGF or followed Charles on Twitter.

5. doppel milyo says:

the last time Chuckles went viral, is when that thai hooker gave him herpes

Rage Against The Machine’s bassist, Tim Commerford, has the kind of world-view that would make him a big, big hit on LGF. Some of his beliefs include:

On Donald Trump: “He has united these racist people in America to focus on immigration and at the last minute — mark my words — he’s going to drop out and he’s going to hand the sword over to Jeb [Bush], and Jeb will get all the supporters that Trump has.”

On ISIS: “I don’t believe ISIS is real. ISIS has been an inspiration for a lot of the songs that I wrote with Wakrat. I don’t believe that all the different factions in the Middle East have gotten together and said, ‘OK, we all hate each other and we all hate America, so let’s all put on the ISIS uniform and join forces and just become ISIS.’ That’s a bunch of shit. I don’t believe the Jihadi John beheading video. Go look at those videos and study them, and see if you don’t think they’re fake.”

On the lizard people running world governments: “[Cover-ups go] so much deeper than just the U.S. government. It’s the same people that put presidents in office all over the world. It’s a global conspiracy of people whose names we’ll never know, but they’re the ones who really run the show because they’re the ones with the deepest pockets.”

On the moon landing: “The one thing I always questioned: We put the flag on the moon. Why did we put a metal rod on the top of it? Why wouldn’t we just plant it into the moon’s surface and have the astronaut pull it out and let it go and we can watch it do its dance on the moon? It would’ve been an image we couldn’t have faked and one that we would have never forgotten.”

Note: Commerford’s father worked for NASA on the lunar landing missions. Daddy-issues, much? 😆

The libturds are peevish about Maher talking to Dawkins Friday night, and repeating their “obsession” with Islamist terrorists. The moonbats just can’t understand their bigotry. 😆

Excerpt:

Bill Maher and his good friend, Richard Dawkins, sat down on his show Real Time Friday night for the fifth time in almost eight seasons. Their discussion, per usual, was an agreeable, tedious mix of self-victimization and indignation about why so many on the left – specifically the Twitter left – think their obsession with “radical Islam” makes them bigots.

“It’s so dumb, because all the people who are accused of being Islamophobes like you and me and Sam [Harris], we’re liberals.” Maher said perplexed. “When I was a child in my home, I was seven and my parents said ‘we’re for Kennedy, we’re for him letting black people go to college in the south” Maher fumed, as Dawkins nodded enthusiastically along with Maher’s notoriously sycophantic audience.

“Why don’t liberals love us?”, they ask. “We’re so goddamn liberal but for some reason our critiques of Islam are seen as hateful”. And while Maher is correct that he’s generally good on taxes and calling out Republican bigotry, this doesn’t give him a free pass on his rank Islamophobia (a term he thinks is “meaningless”.)

Firstly, no one thinks “Islam is a protected species” as Maher put it. This is a typical strawman New Athiest employ. Dawkins doesn’t go after “all religions” equally. Quite the opposite, he has said that Islam is uniquely sinister, referring to it as “unmitigated evil”, on numerous occasions. Accusations of bigotry against Dawkins, therefore, are not selective in favor of Islam, they are a reaction to his selective, repeated highlighting of it – fair or not. Secondly, this position is dripping with libertarian false equivalency. The “I criticize all religions equally” is the close cousin to “I criticize all races equally” — a principle that sounds cute in theory but willfully ignores the burden of history and imperialism.

• OLT's Two Chuck Fuck says:

Peevish? That is unadulterated weapons-grade butthurt. Man, we’d have to cut that stuff 90% to sell it on the streets.

• Because you're dumb says:

Maher is a fool if he thinks he is allowed to retain some shred of honesty and rationality and still be acceptable to the progturds. It’s very simple. He’s allowed to bash Christians. Not Muslims. That’s the progturd rule.

• OLT's Two Chuck Fuck says:

Gus nailed it. Bill Maher is a dick.

But he is also a fool. As you note, one must accept without question or reservation the entire Progturd canon … there is NO cafeteria Progturdism allowed.

/this is what makes me laugh at all the Prog swooning over the Pope

• OLT's Two Chuck Fuck says:

Maher needs to make sure that there are no dogs about when he’s talking to the other pigs.

8. Because olo says:

I don’t thin “bogus” means what Toot thinks it means.

Speaking of Great Butthurt… 😆

• Because olo says:

Alienate all liberals with one weird trick? I’m all ears.

• OLT's Two Chuck Fuck says:

Talk about being qualified to opine on a topic … Stalker Charles has found a niche where he is the undisputed expert.

• Because olo says:

Actually, he’s mastered the art of alienating everybody. Everybody except the Dirty Dozen.

Well done, Mr. Toot. No, you don’t get any coin.

Really? The Morning Schmoe has no ratings because Fox and Friends is a hell of a better show. And that’s the one conservatives are watching. Face it, if that drivel-fest they call an evening line up couldn’t garner an audience of more than the population of a Greyhound Bus Station, it’s a failing business model.

I’m not a fan, but I smile at the possibility of them replacing Rachel Maddow with Michael Savage. Of Chucky tuning in to see the Crazy Bovine and getting Snaggletooth instead.

10. kbdabear says:

Did the entire internet just gasp in awe?

When Toot runs his mouth and nobody listens, did he make a sound?

11. Because you're dumb says:

Breitbart Hack Milo Yiannopoulos: “Feminized Culture” Causes Mass Murder lgf.bz/1OimYxa
    51 minutes ago

Chunk goes all Archie Bunker on a gay Greek guy.

Hey Chunk go back to the 1970’s ya freakin’ Neanderthal.

12. Because you're dumb says:

Here’s a Japanese guy re-enacting Chunk Johnson’s attempt to rebrand his successful website from anti-Jihad/Nat Security to Social Justice Web Disaster.

Around minute 4:55 where he throws a lit pack of matches into a plastic bag filled with newspaper is where Chunky smears all of his right wing blog friends.

Minute 5:34 when he tries to put the fire out with cardboard is where Chunky issues his “j’accuse if you will” and splits with the right.

The creepy electronic baby voice in the background is Gus cheering him on the whole way!

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

That is the best dramatization of Chunky handling one of his Nontroversies we’ll ever see.

13. Because you're dumb says:

But cheer up Chunkles. Just because your website’s a libtard disaster, no one likes you on Twitter you’re ugly, fat and old and you’re broke as a joke you don’t have to be all Poopy Pants about it.

See the NBC weather team isn’t all “Boo hoo SC’s a disaster zone.” Have some fun with it!

Gus likes to live on the edge!

Especially after the “kitchen/dishwasher” incident last night! 😆

• Because olo says:

I’m looking for an innocent explanation for that tweet, and coming up empty. 😆 😆 😆

• trebob ( . Y . ) says:

Pretty different for old Gus isn’t it? Actual indoor plumbing, like the regular folks have. (and Gus, by “regular folks” I don’t mean white people, rather I mean “people with JOBS”!)

• Because olo says:

It’s not completely obvious from that tweet that he has any legitimate business in that house.

What on earth motivated Gus to tweet something like that? It’s like some folks on FB who post about bowel movements. Weirdorama…

😯

Those are inside-thoughts, Gus. You creepy thing.

15. Abu Office says:

You know, it’s almost scary to think how large he must be at this point. I mean, I believe there was some video posted once where you see where he’s already getting pudgy, so I think he’s prone to fat if he gets too sedentary. I think the bike riding period came after pudgy onstage guitarist because he doesn’t all that bad in the photo of him at that anti-Jihad blogger symposium or even at the PJ Media launch. But I think those videos we have are what – five years old at the least. Hell, I let myself go for a year because I was working too much and gettin’ too lazy.

Cut out sugar, joined a gym and lived on protein shakes until it got better. No way this potted plant is gonna move. Hell, he doesn’t get offline more than 10 minutes.

• kbdabear says:

Artisanal cheese sandwiches, broccoli saute’d in oil, and them Dutch taters. Doesn’t sound like the diet of a man serious about losing weight

• kbdabear says:

Toot likes him some of them Dutch Yeller Potaters

• Because olo says:

Somebody needs to ‘splain to Toot that potatoes are a New World crop.

• Because you're dumb says:

Yeah but being a racist he only favors the ones bred by the Dutch honkies.

Way to step on your Johnson again Johnson. Hates the white potato bred by the brown man. Loves the yellow potato bred by the white man.

We, as Americans, are surrounded by too many calories. It’s a sign of economic success for the culture in general, but it’s a bad thing for the lumpy proles. I mean, it’s a never-ending battle, and if you give up the fight, you turn into a Big Person. With diabetes and bad joints. You don’t want that.

I fight the good fight most of the time, and my cousin in Buffalo does not. He’s a year older than me, and he was a skinny bastard when we were kids, who used to tease me about having some minor pudge. He’s working that gray now, too, like his father, my favorite Uncle Jack, who was all gray by the time he was 30. On the other hand, Jack married a multi-millionaress, so he has several homes in scenic locales. Trade-offs in life. 😉

• Abu Reaching Behind the Fridge says:

Who’s the grrrrrraaaaaaaawwwwwwww! on the right? A woman like that could make a borderline cis-male fly right. 🙂

Octo, You look like a weatherman, penis penis penis lol. Leave the jacket wherever you’re at. Run away!

• Abu's Keep Family Closer says:

Just noticed your bearded cousin has his arm around you but you have your right hand on your wallet.

You are correct, Abu. He stole my wallet. On the good side, he sent me one of his “Buffalo Ties,” like the one he’s wearing, only mine is blue with green buffaloes rampant. It’s pretty awesome. 🙂

• ISpeakJive says:

Octo, you and your wife are a great looking couple! You are a handsome devil and your lovely wife is a saint. 😉

• Would love to have beer with you someday, Octo!

What happened to tweeting about the pope all the time? Creationists? Chritsians? Why are you taking a break you Regressive Liberal?

Because you know.

18. Because you're dumb says:

Well you and the missus are looking pretty good there. I too struggle with the pounds and have to keep on the calorie counting and exercise. I let myself get lazy there for awhile. We got a new couch with robot servo kind of recliners and a new big screen with 240 refresh. I felt like a Roman emperor there for awhile. And started to get as fat as one. I’m back on track now and down 23 lbs. I’ll be ready for the 5ks in March. Woot!

This fight never ends, BCYD. We win some, and we lose some. Me lovely wife suddenly found herself 20 lbs heavier last year, and joined WW. She’s now back to her fighting weight, which is whatever weight she’s at wnen I’m being a truculent asswipe. She was under 100 when we married, and she’s about 115 today, holding steady at five feet tall. 🙂

That did just happen to the Lions.

I hate the Lions so much. I mean, I don’t put anything into rooting for them, but it still irks me, that they suck so bad. They could have done something great tonight, and should have, but then that shit happened. The Curse lives.

We are so fortunate around here to have the college sports, where at least one of our teams is really good at football or basketball in a given year. My Wolverines are looking good so far, but they have two really tough games coming up. My Spartans (earned by tuition dollars paid) are still in the Top Five, but they are riddled with injuries, and look vulnerable.

20. Bunk Strutts says:

21. Beverly P says:

[”]my roomate’s sister makes $67 /hr on the computer . She has been unemployed for ten months but last month her paycheck was $21166 just working on the computer for a few hours.

find out here —-

Is the webcam included in that deal or is it “sold separately” ?

Asking for an unemployed , garage-dwelling, Twitter addicted friend. 😆

Red pen say thank you for breakfast. Link was yummers.