General Seti puts the Race Detective in a dilema

It’s been a few years since I checked on the insane rants of General Seti. Although a Black racist slimeball, he does get it on the Jihadist threat and called out Black Muslims as lackies of the Islamic agenda. In a recent rant, General Seti gives his opinion on Gay Marriage. Let’s just say his view would not sit well with the Race Detective.

(Warning: Vulgar and racist language)

What will the Race Detective do if he hears General Setis;’ rant. Will he side with Seti, (who actually expresses how many Blacks feel about homosexuality?) Or will he side with Gays against Seti? This situation really puts the Race Detective is a conundrum.

On another note, as of this writing, no one at LGF has discussed Putin’s latest punking of Obama. I guess they are waiting for the Media Matters talking point.

118 Comments on “General Seti puts the Race Detective in a dilema”

1. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. That being said, this will put Detective Toot on a Moebius strip of merp dumbth for a while.

2. Captain Death says:

The fact that LGF is not talking about Putin/Syria is not surprising (of course anyone with any intellectual integrity would not be at LGF) as they would have to admit that Mitt Romney was right. That’s what pisses me off about current politics – there are actually nut jobs who think that there really was no difference between Obama and Romney so they claim (actually I think they are full of shit) that they did not vote in 2012. How did that work out for you?

True that – plus they haven’t seen any analysis from TPM or MMFA to tell them how to react to this (not that either outlet has anyone with the chops to do so). The Russian movement in the Middle East is sinister, strategic and calculated. For the Russians, it really IS all about OIL.

BTW – Levin had an excellent analysis of this last night.

• Daedalus says:

Putin views himself as a new Peter the Great. The Russian Orthodox Church calls his intervention in Syria a Crusade. To add insult to injury, Putin told Israel a week ago about his operations. The Israelis did not tell Obama. No one respects him.

Daedalus – funny you should say that. That was Levin’s take last night – he sees himself as a Tsar. And he’s making Obama look like the cheesecake he is.

• Captain Death says:

Stalin was the last Czar (until Putin).

• Because olo says:

Don’t underestimate the crusading aspect. Assad, and his dad, were always aligned with the Christians in Syria. If I were a Syrian Christian, I’d be welcoming my Russian brothers.

• Daedalus says:

The Hipster President can’t mess with Neo- Czarist Russians.

The Hipster President can’t even mess with Russian Dressing.

• Captain Death says:

I always felt that Obama had a glass jaw – unfortunately few politicians here in America had the guts to call him out and expose him. Romney did a good job on the night of the first debate but after that pulled back.

• Daedalus says:

In the last debate Rubio predicted what Putin would do.

• Captain Death says:

The only people they were aligned with was the Alawites (they are Alwawites) and their Baathists cronies. They had no problem killing Christians in Lebanon. Don’t credit them with any virtues which they do not possess.

• Daedalus says:

The Maronites in Lebanon hate the Assad regime. The FSA and even Nusra have not killed Syrian Christians, it’s ISIS.

• Because olo says:

Point taken. However, the middle east is like a bad neighborhood where you have to affiliate with one gang or the other. What’s left of the Christians in Syria have a clear choice, and it’s not even close. Welcome the Russians (who are probably just as likely to rape your daughter as shake your hand), or deal with ISIS.

3. Daedalus says:

Arachne
    October 1, 2015 at 9:07 am (Edit)

One big myth some conservatives are pushing is that Putin is a Communist. He’s a Rightwing Falangist and very hardcore Social Conservative. He’s a man of the Right and views Obama as the Marxist loser he is.

Its pathetic that Putin bullies Obama, yet Republicans are still scared of Obama.

• Daedalus says:

I’m not defending Putin, just describing what he is.

• Because olo says:

And after the way NATO fucked Serbia over, and they way the EU continues to fuck them, I can understand this pan-Slavism. The US really screwed the pooch with Russian relations, particularly Clinton and Obama.

So Planned Parenthood contributes to Democrat candidates (and when pressed, Cecile Richards was unable to name a SINGLE Republican candidate they contributed to). Um, they’re a 501(c)(3) organization, right? Aren’t such organizations prohibited from engaging in political activity? I mean, wasn’t that the IRS’s big snot about granting the status to TEA Party organizations?

• Daedalus says:

Cecile Richards is the daughter of former Texas Govenor Ann Richards.

Considering how they love to lambaste executives’ salaries, who have to make REAL decisions and satisfy stockholders, I’d sure love to know what Richards actually does to earn $600K a year.

5. Because olo says:

Ouch.

6. Because olo says:

Umm…

Why does Hillary always sound dumber than a sack of rocks when it comes to things like phones and faxes? No wonder she doesn’t drive. Bill probably took away her car keys.

• Because olo says:

That just might explain why she never used the State Dept. email. It was probably too complicated, and without that, how is she going to summon Huma to help her out?

She’s a mental invalid.

7. trebob ( . Y . ) says:

Charles would call this breaking news, but it really happened Tuesday.

Here’s a link to a less-malware infested socialist site so you don’t have to risk your well being on looking at LGF: http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/09/30/us-usa-plannedparenthood-utah-idUSKCN0RT2WC20150930

Excuse me, but whatever happened to the 10th amendment? WhereTF does a Federal judge get off saying the State government has to continue to do business with and fund the 9 PP clinics in their State? That is the State’s business and concern, NOT Washington D.C.’s.

These continued intrusions by the Federal Government (in this case the judiciary branch) are over the top. Utah should tell them ‘go fuck yourselves, you don’t have the constitutional authority to tell us what medical clinics we will fund or contract with.’ It’s the same thing the sanctuary cities have done with the immigration laws so equal protection, right?

• ISpeakJive says:

I thought I heard in the debates the Bush refunded PP in Florida, and so did another governor. Christie? Kasich?

How can it be ok in some states and not others?

If I were spitballin’ they wanted to file here here because in UTAH, any appeal would go to the 9th Circuit. Other states might result in an appeal to less than liberal panels. At the 9th Circuit, they are almost guaranteed a baby-butcher friendly hot bench.

• Abu Milyo says:

The Ninth Circus Court of Appeals.
        / borrowed from Mark Levin

8. Because you're dumb says:

Speaking of generals Colin Powell proves once again that he’s really just a dumb military guy. A two time Obungle supporter who wants to be a Republican communist evidently. Or he just votes for the black guy. And just like a leftist asswipe liar like Chunkles he makes no distinction between immigration and illegal immigration. As if ANYONE is anti-LEGAL immigration.

• Daedalus says:

Ann Coulter is anti legal immigrant and some Conservatives are.

I think she is anti HI-B visa, that darling of the tech companies, where they can import people to fill jobs Americans WILL do, but not for the measly salaries they want to pay.

• Because olo says:

That’s my one reservation about Fiorina. She’s reciting the Silly Valley party line on that.

There is no shortage of STEM workers, and never was. Ever.

I like the way Fiorina has guts.
        But I remember her Senate campaign. She doesn’t strike me as a conservative.

9. Because you're dumb says:

Kindly do me a favor and go fuck yourself. @SetThePpleFree
    59 minutes ago

He does a lot of this doesn’t he? Of course, it’s all he has left of his ban stick. More like waving his little limp weenie impotently at people in public.

10. pineapple says:

Obama is in way over his head, he doesn’t have a clue what to do.

I hope the US is resilient enough to recover after this POS president.

Imagine if Obama was president during the Cuban missile crisis comrades?

11. Because you're dumb says:

I had that story yesterday: Chuck C. Johnson Publishes “Clock Kid” Ahmed Mohamed’s Phone Number, Encourages Harassment @Iacoguy
    11 minutes ago

Yes Chunkles had that story up the very day Ginger put it up on his website because he’s still stalking Ginger online. Daily.

Why the eff does Ginger do this? It sucks to high effing heaven. I don’t like it when they did it to the Dentist who shot the lion and I don’t like it now. He’s getting to be as bad as the other Johnson in the Look at ME! Look at ME! Look at ME! department.

Ginger – there’s a good reason you were abandoned by a LOT of conservatives on Twitter long before they suspended your account.

• OLT's Two Chuck Fuck says:

Just because one Charles Johnson is a dick doesn’t mean the others aren’t.

That being said, there does seem to be a pattern of extreme dickishness associated with that name.

Ginger Chuck should get slapped hard for that assholishness. There is NO excuse.

Meanwhile, both Obama and Kerry skip Netanyahu’s speech at the U.N.
    Obama is caught shaking hands with Iran President – now claims a “mistake.”
    Damn straight the 80’s called.

• pineapple says:

It y’all get a chance to see Benjamin Netanyahu speech today at the UN do so…… powerful.

Looks like Israel is on it’s own, it’s sad to watch. I do think they will take care of business when Iran leaves them no option. The stupid treaty will end at that time.

13. Octopus ¯\_(''-)_/¯ says:

14. kbdabear says:

Actually I don’t like Peeple either Toot, but I figured you’d be hot for the idea of rating people as Yelp does with businesses as you have so many enemies to give bad ratings to

Maybe Toot has that gnawing fear deep down that he’s not as loved as he imagines he is

• ISpeakJive says:

Considering how he labels anyone he doesn’t like as “the most horrible person on earth” you’d think he’d be like ” where do I sign up?” It’s like having a down dinger on the actual person!

I think it’s bad, bad karma.

Considering that every decision or opinion that Chunky owns is money down the drain, I want to hear his views on other business models. So I can invest wisely.

15. kbdabear says:

Hey Toot, how many points did that clever rebuttal get you on your High School Debate Team?

16. kbdabear says:

Remember Toot’s end zone dance over Josh Duggar’s name found on Ashley Madison?

Cue the “NON-STORY, ANYONE CAN PUT ANYONE’S NAME ON AN ACCOUNT THERE!”

17. kbdabear says:

So many White Nationalists, and only one Toot…

18. kbdabear says:

Just coincidentally you understand, Toot links the story to his dead blog which just coincidentally no cut n paste no sirree BREAKING STORY matches exactly the story from SPLC’s web site

I’m sure Toot gave them a H/T though..

Anti-Muslim Activist Frank Gaffney Interviews White Nationalist Jared Taylor on His Radio Show

The FBI has already advised the SPLC that they are no longer allowed to brand anyone a hate group.

• Because olo says:

Splain? How does the FBI get to tell orgs what they can say?

• OLT's Two Chuck Fuck says:

I hadn’t heard that, but it would be a good punishment.

They’ve inspired crazies with the generous use (over 1,000 times) of that label.

Disagree with an SPLC core belief? Hater.

• Because olo says:

They are crazies. The have the Catholic Church listed as a hate org, fer cryin out loud.

• pineapple says:

I could be wrong but I think all they did was take SPLC off the FBI website as a resource. Other groups were removed too. They are only going to list government sources now.

As an FBI resource for designating hate groups. Sorry to be obtuse. They sort of lost all credibility after the Family Research Center shooting (and wasn’t that one shoved under the rug by the MSM when it was discovered that the SPLC and LGBT organizations furthered the “cause” there?

19. pineapple says:

“Donald Trump would send Syrian refugees home.”

I like Trump more and more each day.

20. pineapple says:

Crowder is laughing at Fatso again.

He’s pithy, alright. Adds five words to a cut-and-paste, and calls it an “article.” 😆

Gustavo is rollin’ in the deep, this day. 🙄

My Socialist Hero:

23. Because olo says:

Peevy.

24. Because olo says:

And?

25. doppel milyo says:

FFS I hope this shooter is a caucasian tea party guy. Otherwise we might never learn his name and motives

Asked the victims if they were Christian.

Over under on perp being lizard?

And if it turns out that he did target Christians, you have more blood on your hands.

• OLT's Two Chuck Fuck says:

From the CNN report:

“The conversation happened Wednesday night on 4chan.

In it, the writer talks about planning to carry out a shooting. Others egg him on, giving him suggestions on how to do it, and the type of weapons to use.”

Let’s see Stalker Charles take on 4chan.

27. pineapple says:

wrenchwench pulls facts out of her ass.

“Mexicans may own guns and keep them at home, but not carry them around nor use them. And foreigners may not bring any.”

Wrong on both counts.

If you are a member of a gun club you can own and transport guns. There are many gun club members in Mexico.

A foreigner may request a permit in advance and bring guns into Mexico for hunting with the proper paperwork.

I lived and worked in Mexico, my boss would sometimes clean his 357 during the morning meeting.

You can bring a gun from Mexico to the US if it is disassembled and declared.

(I was also robbed at gunpoint in Mexico.)

What’s going to happen when he reads that the pres of the community college confirmed that there is a no gun on campus policy?

So many tweets.

29. pineapple says:

How do you make sure it doesn’t happen again dumbfuk?

Ban crazy people?

Here’s something ASSHOLE:

The gunman who opened fire at Umpqua Community College in Oregon asked victims to state their religion before opening fire, according to multiple reports. An 18-year-old student told the News-Review newspaper that the gunman, after shooting her teacher in the head through a window, told people to get on the ground. He then told people to stand up and state their religion before opening fire. Twitter user @BodhiLooney, who said her grandma was at the school, said the shooter asked people if they were Christian. “If they said yes, then they were shot in the head,” she wrote. “If they said no, or didn’t answer, they were shot in the legs.”

So….I’ll go out on a limb and assume it wasn’t a Christian or a TEA Party adherent. However, from Porky and Kracker’s side of the aisle, the possibilities are endless.

30. pineapple says:

From Pamela Geller’s site……

“Oregon college shooting: Shooter asked students to state their religion.”

Ace’s take on this NYT’s writer’s “Modern Man” is a laff-riot: http://ace.mu.nu/archives/359277.php

As he says, basically the modern man is a girl tweener. 😆

The sad part is, your “enlightened modern metrosexual men” will embrace most of this malarky, and then their women will leave them cold for a “bad boy.” Luckily, you can probably qualify as a bad boy in the coming Sad Times by driving a gas-powered car, or not having a Facebook page. The bar won’t be that high. About the same as the bar on Obama’s girly-bike.

The ‘bad boy’ issue is real for young gals and I don’t understand it at all – I wasn’t that way at the same age. My son was enamored with a young lass in his senior year in HS. At his graduation party, she told me that she still had the ‘warmies’ for her ex who was in reform school out of state. I asked her WHY she wanted to be with someone like that and her reply was that she felt she was good for him & could change him. Am so glad she dumped my son. Last time I checked, she had switched to girls.

I was a bad boy for my future wife, just being a non-Greek. Who wore a leather jacket, and shot pool in bars. But mostly, I was non-Greek, but could pass as one, with my mustache and dark hair. 😆

There’s a real evolutionary component to the female attraction for non-conforming, high-test, angry fightin’ boys. It’s deep in the genes, or jeans, whatever. Not all the goils feel it, but a good portion of them do. My two daughters have widely-divergent taste in men, and now my eldest is dating an Irish guy who’s actually Irish, born and bred in Derry. I like this kid. He’s a good Catholic boy, but a fighter, too. He can also cook, fix cars, and fix any appliance in the house. I might marry him myself. 😉

• Because olo says:

This can’t be serious. Can it?

24. The modern man doesn’t get hung up on his phone’s battery percentage. If it needs to run flat, so be it.

W.T.F?????

I feel bad for the punk-ass reporter who wrote this piece of schnizzle. He’s going to take some abuse. If he’s gay, he might be fine with it. Whatever floats your boat, Thoroughly Modern Male-y.

32. pineapple says:

Defund the NRA says Kragar WTF does that mean? Defund their own dues and donations?

There is no government funding. Maybe there should be.

Andy B of LM is so fucking stupid.

In case Kragar hasn’t noticed, the uptick in these shootings has happened under Obama’s watch.

It’s weird how insane Kragar has become, along with Fatass, Lawhawk, and whoever else is still sucking that tailpipe of dumbth. Were they always this stupid, even when they were on the Right Side? Probably so.

I don’t understand their pathology at all. At least with some, like Reine-de-toot, the butt – sniffing was short-lived.

• Because olo says:

Nonsense. The only thing that’s gone up under Obama is workplace violence. There’s been absolutely no terrorism, except that punk that shot up the black church. That was terrorism. Everything else was workplace violence.

Like the guy on The Jerk. “He hates these cans!”

• Because olo says:

It’s a stupid-ass piece of shit movie, and you should watch it. If you’re in the right mood, it’s fantastic. Otherwise…no. It’s bad. But you decide. You are The Decider. 🙂

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆